1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Joe Rogan Exposed?

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I don't see him changing his mind about the moon landings as a negative thing; I think it'd be far worse if he just clung to it and didn't have the ability to change his mind.
    1,000% agreed. I think this is a problem in this community but its the same problem in discussing politics, religion, etc (and oddly enough dieting).

I like joes 'I don't know' attitude, it's not a cop out it's called being smart. Bill Maher said the same thing in Religulous, "I'm in the church of 'i don't know'." Also who was it (plato? socrates?) "If I know anything its that I know nothing." Regarding his macho behavior and sarcastic attitude - who cares? If it offends you then you should learn to develop emotional calluses. Keep in mind hes a stand up comedian and their circles are brutal with the way they talk to each other. Also he's from Boston (bleh).

Oh and occupy wal street: I know a gal who worked in the city and she said walking to work by that protest was like walking by a bar at 2am. Fun Fact CIA contacted her for a job which she turned down and I berate her at every chance possible.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

AutumnW (16th March 2019), Mike (16th March 2019), Star Tsar (17th March 2019), TargeT (18th March 2019), Valerie Villars (16th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Caliban,

Note how, post Occupy, there was so much attention focussed on alt right and the radical left safe spaces crowd? For anyone thinking there is a hidden hand guiding and controlling social sentiment, they should take a good hard look at this.

Who does it serve when people are unconsciously shepherded away from eying bankers, stockbrokers and other parasites while being corralled into the useful left versus right paradigm?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Pam (21st June 2019), Star Tsar (17th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I like this clip of Joe...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

muxfolder (17th March 2019), RedX (18th June 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I like Joe and his show and don't personally think he's a CIA-agent or whatever some people have been trying to point out. He's just genuinely curious and interested in his guests and what they're saying and tries to be somewhere in the middle not being on anyone's side particularly. And he's very good interviewer. It doesn't surprise me his show is as popular as it is.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

bennycog (18th June 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Jordan B Peterson

Who is Joe Rogan?

Published 16th June 2019

Joe Rogan may be a world reowned interviewer but this time he is on the other side of the MIC talking to Mr Peterson!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th June 2019), anandacate (18th June 2019), Bill Ryan (17th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Your opening video is interesting. His connections are a little thought provoking. I also have red flags that come up with him at times, but I am not convinced that he is controlled. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that way though.

My view on him at the moment is he doesn't want to be the conspiracy guy now that his podcast is popular. Doesn't want to be the butt of the jokes. He also doesn't have the balls to go up against the deep state. He does have a family to think about and that is an excuse I wont argue about.

But whenever you get as big as he is you have to question it, because the deep state has their eyes on him.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

graciousb (26th June 2019), Star Tsar (18th June 2019), ulli (20th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    [I like this clip of Joe...
    The last 15 secs of the video Joe really nailed it where he says "Abby you're tied down to television young woman!" Meaning...she can't really express her own thoughts because she is controlled somewhat to a MSM type narrative.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedX For This Post:

silvanelf (21st June 2019), Star Tsar (18th June 2019), waree (20th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Red face Re: Joe Rogan Exposed?

NewsFlash Joe is going to dinner with Mr Lazar tonight! (Oh what I'd give to be a fly in his soup!) & Is scheduled on the podcast tomorrow!!!!

Skip to 24:40

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Tyy1907 (21st June 2019), waree (20th June 2019), Zanshin (20th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

As promised...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Joe Rogan Experience

Episode #1315 | Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell

Published 21st June 2019

Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 near the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location. Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Constance (23rd June 2019), muxfolder (21st June 2019), Zanshin (21st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4