+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are some healers being pressured to give up healing?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Are some healers being pressured to give up healing?

Healers are really needed and I wonder if you are still around or if you have been forced out to be not a healer?

I had been healing earth and others for a decade sometimes without charging and sometimes charging. I studied healing at university from a subjective point of view and I tried to visualise and heal mother nature.

Then it came to a point where I had a CIA hologram on my bedroom in the UK warning me to stop loving and stop healing in the way I was doing it.
    I have had visualisations taking black cords from the top of mother earth and booming voices telling me to stop healing or else.

My point is has anyone else been threatened by states or entities and have you carried on.
    I did step into fear but I'm yearning to keep carrying on because healing is something I love to do. It's not for money but more interesting what you see within energy scanning. I feel energy scanning is something that everyone should do to remove things like implanted stuff or things that you walk through.
    Anyhow. I wonder if healing is on the rise again or do you think that it is being told to ignore it or watered down to make it look as though healers are not to be trusted.
    In the UK, we have regulated guidance from National Occupational Standards. They are quite fair but I wondered what healers gain most from this.
    I don't quite like the organisations who are like oh we don't allow healers if they have been trained from this organisation and vice versa. I feel that healing should come from a place of love and not competition.
    Training should come from the heart for example going to where you feel is most appropriate.
    I wondered what other healers think. Are you all in hiding or are we still working together as a team.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 10th March 2019 at 18:30. Reason: spacez

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Kryztian (10th March 2019), petra (29th April 2019), Rosco1 (25th November 2019), toppy (10th March 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019), wondering (10th March 2019), XelNaga (14th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: Are some healers being pressured to give up healing?

Hello,

I am intrigued by your post and have the following questions:

When you say healer:

1. I am assuming that you are referring to Hands on/off healing: using methods similar to Reiki, Reconnection, Jin shin, healing touch: etc..

2. How do you know that it was CIA hologram?

3. : In the UK, we have regulated guidance from National Occupational Standards. They are quite fair but I wondered what healers gain most from this.
    I don't quite like the organisations who are like oh we don't allow healers if they have been trained from this organisation and vice versa. I feel that healing should come from a place of love and not competition.

3. I am not sure the intention of the NOS is to breed competition - perhaps the necessary purpose is to simply protect the public from scam artists, sexual predators etc.. very similar to a medical , physical therapy board or massage therapy board?- Because you have a sincere desire to help another and are coming from a place of love I am curious as to where the competition comes in ?

4. Lastly just a suggestion regarding :I have had visualisations taking black cords from the top of mother earth and booming voices telling me to stop healing or else. [/I][/U]

It sounds like you possess a sincere desire to help others by BEING a channel of universal healing love energy; hence I would simply give these black cords the finger - tell them to piss off -and go about doing the excellent work you are doing - KNOWING they cannot harm you....

Blessings and I wish you continued succcess in being of service to others
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th March 2019 at 01:42.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Angels1981 (27th April 2019), Kryztian (10th March 2019), Rosco1 (25th November 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019), wondering (10th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Luke, that's the best advice I've heard in a while. It helps if you chuckle at them as you are giving them the finger. The finger is one of my favorite weapons. I don't even look back at them when I'm doing it. Just keep moving forward.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Kryztian (10th March 2019), Luke Holiday (10th March 2019), scotslad (10th March 2019), wondering (11th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi , I've been on my journey about healing for years. Would love to meet some more healers and help out more.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitewizard For This Post:

Angels1981 (13th March 2019), Valerie Villars (12th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LOL Well I have been told off for my Profanity. I had spirits non stop attacking me and I just swore like a trooper and I have never done it since.

I don't like swearing but when that hologram came about and I got attacked I had good reason to call the psychic stuff off for a time of healing myself. I got told off for swearing and I'm not saying I was right to do it , I wasn't but the state of mind after they entered it. I had no other way of telling them to stop harassing me at that point in time. I swore at anything that was a voice and now I regret it. So I don't know if it 's worth swearing lol.

~In relation to the HOLOGRAM I am English so why would a Central Intelligence Agency circle with a old man's face stand in the way talking to me as I'm sat in my bedroom. Trust me it freaked me out. lol. (Why wasn't it a hologram?) I know what I seen from jolly ole England and maybe I should not of freaked out which I now laugh at and think .. what was I doing.lol. It most definitely was and I am not moving on it.
    Secondly, I am passionate about my healing and very genuine I will always do it for love. Commercial Reiki from experiences I have seen is competitive in the area where I am and they are always charging extortionate amounts of money to help others. If anything I recommend a slide scale to reach all parties reasonably.
    I was told to stop healing the way I was but I miss healing and I endeavour to do more of it. Not in a boasting fashion but to finger the entities or people that don't want me to heal. I'll just start doing it all the more.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

petra (29th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Dear Angels1981,

I'm afraid you are not the only one. I had similar experience couple of years ago, but not with government or people, but with something that I'm not sure what it was. I'm Reiki practitioner (Shinpiden or 3rd level) and have been doing free healings to anyone who wanted it, and was also a part of some online group where we did healing for mother earth, humans, plants, animals etc. There were around 700 people in that group, so I guess our energy was rather powerful. I'll guess that we have become a "threat" to someone or something, because shortly after performing this work, I've come under attack from some entities.

One I can't describe as it was invisible for me. It took me out of my body and we "fought", but it was almost completely translucent. In the morning I was pretty sure it was only a dream, until I've found some bruises on my body. I tried to figure out if I've hit myself somehow while sleeping, but that wasn't the case.

The other thing I was able to see clearly, and after extensive research, it seems to me that it was archon from Gnostic teachings.

But I guess that is part of the game, and it is up to us to fight through all those challenges and keep doing what we feel is needed.

PS: I know some healers who are charging healings, and earn a lot of money that way, they don't seem to have these kinds of problems, interesting...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Angels1981 (27th April 2019), avid (14th March 2019), petra (29th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have just updated reading this and I need some prayers, they are trying to force me into fear and separate me from my heart. I know I am not insane and I just need a break. I hear you I don't bruise easily and I fight but I am pushing every voice away because I dn't know who to trust and this is not like me. I am sick of them.
    I was able to begin putting white light over places and things again and that is okay but I'm still strugging to visualise people or reluctant and I don't know why. My family and people are so closed down and all I hear is accusations flying at me and that is like
    you have a nerve, you are you of your own accord, keep your tongue shut because I keep snapping and losing it. I just want precious me time to heal and they say you are in hell and I can't see what I need to see to move into the light.
    I am so greatful for you validating that it's not just me. I don't charge I wait for permission and I am very powerful they are scared of us. So I need to wake up again. Sighs sorry ...
    Last edited by Angels1981; 27th April 2019 at 15:58.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

jebrenham (27th April 2019), petra (29th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I have had visualisations taking black cords from the top of mother earth and booming voices telling me to stop healing or else.
    Sounds like egregores to me, parastic group minds. Or possibly your own family demon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

petra (29th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I have just updated reading this and I need some prayers, they are trying to force me into fear and separate me from my heart. I know I am not insane and I just need a break. I hear you I don't bruise easily and I fight but I am pushing every voice away because I dn't know who to trust and this is not like me. I am sick of them.
    I was able to begin putting white light over places and things again and that is okay but I'm still strugging to visualise people or reluctant and I don't know why. My family and people are so closed down and all I hear is accusations flying at me and that is like
    you have a nerve, you are you of your own accord, keep your tongue shut because I keep snapping and losing it. I just want precious me time to heal and they say you are in hell and I can't see what I need to see to move into the light.
    I am so greatful for you validating that it's not just me. I don't charge I wait for permission and I am very powerful they are scared of us. So I need to wake up again. Sighs sorry ...
    For every voice you hear, ask "who does this belong to?" Spend a weekend doing this, and see how you feel.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (29th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    It sounds like you possess a sincere desire to help others by BEING a channel of universal healing love energy; hence I would simply give these black cords the finger - tell them to piss off -and go about doing the excellent work you are doing - KNOWING they cannot harm you....
    I tend to use the F word, but yes. Right. Tell them to F off. The F word has some power in it, and I tend to use it with exuberance in situations like that.

When I try to pray, it ends up coming out like a threat. That can't be good! The idea of "threatening the evil" kind of makes me laugh though. If I thought it would work, I'd try .... but I don't think threatening it is going to help.

It's hard to ignore the "booming voices". For me is more like booming thoughts, and the loudest one said "BE GOOD" so loudly that it shook my world. That definitely felt like a threat (even though I'm not even close to being a healer), I just don't think I did anything to deserve it, and kind of insinuates the thing that's yelling is "good" too.

I've thought about "If I had the power to heal, would I use it?", and I came to the conclusion "probably not". If I could heal everybody all at once sure - but if I have to pick and choose who to heal and who not to heal, I don't want to do it.
    Last edited by petra; 29th April 2019 at 19:06.

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

LOL Well I have been told off for my Profanity. I had spirits non stop attacking me and I just swore like a trooper and I have never done it since.
    I missed this my first read over. Never mind the F word then I guess?
    I've been told I'm "not fit to talk to", and for a while I could not say the F word (or even think it) - but I can say it again now
    It'd come out like "Fuh"...... lol

21. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LOL I hear things like "out of your mouth you are you" ??? I curbed the swearing but it's like they go at you non stop to distract you. I am in a better ish place now and I'm doing my best to start workshops up and groups and do more healing. lol. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo glad that I am not the only one who has swore at the voices. My biggest fear is swearing at A true real saint or angel and then I fear again. GEESE. but I want to be more healing and yes I do it from the heart. I find it so hard to charge and or take money especially distant healing you should never ever charge and remember that is taking advantage from people.

+ Reply to Thread