+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are your sources of information on the web? Who do you trust?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: What are your sources of information on the web? Who do you trust?

I read zero hedge faithfully, while discounting the bias and exaggerations in many of their contributing author's articles.

By far the best forum for those who want to follow the money, is Naked Capitalism. The articles are well worth the read and the commentary is second to none. Many of the comments I partially understand, as I am not a candidate for Mensa and don't have a background in finance. But I understand just enough of the financial end to appreciate the general point of view of most of the articles and all of the commentary.

They were one of the few sites singled out as 'fake news,' by Washington Post a couple of years ago. Come to think of it, it could have been the Times or Wall Street Journal. Can't remember.

But anyway, they get into all kinds of social ills caused by Neo-liberal corporatism but equally criticize war mongering neo-cons. I consider them the ONLY truly fair and balanced site out there. Yes Smith is whip smart and doesn't suffer fools gladly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Gaia (18th March 2019), Tintin (17th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2