+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Fatal shootings at Christchurch Mosques in New Zealand

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Fatal shootings at Christchurch Mosques in New Zealand

There is a new Netflix release called 'The Alt Right'. Even if you are alt right yourself and feel this documentary is edited to discredit, you can't challenge the videos where some of these dudes make jaw dropping comments that are entirely fascist.

Being exposed or exposing yourself to this crapola and thinking you've taken the red pill and are suddenly 'awake,' is ridiculous. The whole "white genocide," belief would be high irony, worthy of side splitting laughter if it wasn't so dangerous, as was driven home by the incident in Christ Church.

The real story here isn't, "things aren't as they appear," but that things are exactly as they appear.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 17th March 2019 at 20:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

"In response to Bubu and the rest of “who are you talking for”: NO, I most certainly do not subscribe to any sort of racial discrimination and even hatred.
    Thousand times no Bubu."

I did not say that you did or perhaps its my English construction. Anyway its clear to most of us here that you dont. What I am saying is that you subscribe to the promoted notion that racial hatred is inherent to human and this is very clear on your first post. and that you are an exemption. so my answer is NO, racial hatred is not inherent to the big majority of people with few exemption and that you are not an exemption.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    "In response to Bubu and the rest of “who are you talking for”: NO, I most certainly do not subscribe to any sort of racial discrimination and even hatred.
    Thousand times no Bubu."

I did not say that you did or perhaps its my English construction. Anyway its clear to most of us here that you dont. What I am saying is that you subscribe to the promoted notion that racial hatred is inherent to human and this is very clear on your first post. and that you are an exemption. so my answer is NO, racial hatred is not inherent to the big majority of people with few exemption and that you are not an exemption.
    you are right. If you are raised in a multiracial environment, you do not see any difference, even if racially there are (color of skin, hair, etc.). Racial hatred is not inherent to the majority if raised in an open environment. But it is omnipresent in most environments because of the fear of difference usually or because of culturally/educationally ingrained stereotypes. Like sexism and al the ism.

My daughter was raised in a multicultural, multiracial neighborhood. She had a black friend as a kid. One day she comes back and tells me "i don't know why everyone says Jocelyne is black, she is not black, she is brown". For her it was the same as saying someone has brown or blond hair for example. She had no idea of races, Jocelyne was just her friend, period, with a skin tone different from hers. And now older, she is still without much concept of races when it comes to her friends. In my house, all colors, races, languages, shapes and sexual orientations abound. No differences, they are her friends.
    Last edited by Flash; 18th March 2019 at 03:14.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019), Chanie (18th March 2019), Hym (18th March 2019), KiwiElf (18th March 2019), Valerie Villars (18th March 2019), Wind (23rd March 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

HIDING THE EVIDENCE: New Zealand Gladio-Style Black Op

SGTreport
    Published on Mar 17, 2019

Quote Guys, as I was uploading this report, THIS Tweet (video) was brought to my attention, and it's an absolute jaw-dropper. WATCH the spent shells vanish into thin air without ever hitting the ground.
    More to come...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reference to linked article (full version at link below)

Evidence Indicates Link Between North Korean Embassy Break-In And Christchurch Attacks
    March 16, 2019 William Craddick

https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/03...hurch-attacks/

As the world reels from the tragic terrorist attack against two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, much attention has been given to sensational information about the single named suspect, Brenton Tarrant. However, the hyperfocus on Tarrant distracts from the fact that the Australian national was arrested along with other suspects.

An investigation and analysis by Disobedient Media indicates that Tarrant and the group he worked with likely have professional military connections, are part of the same cell that perpetrated a February 22nd break-in of the North Korean embassy in Spain and potentially have intelligence ties to various agencies that cooperate under the UKUSA Agreement popularly known as Five Eyes (FVEY).

I. Signs Of Professional Military Connections

Despite the characterization of Tarrant in the media, he was no run-of-the-mill white supremacist. Images posted by Tarrant online just before the attack to a Twitter account which had been dormant until March 12 showed that he was in possession of high-capacity magazines and a semi-automatic assault rifle. The weapon and magazines would have been classified as either a “restricted weapon” or a “military-style-semi-automatic” (MSSA) under New Zealand law. A person who possesses or uses a firearm in New Zealand needs to hold a firearms license issued by police. Licenses normally last for ten years unless revoked. Foreign nationals may apply from overseas for a one year license based on their possession of an existing license in their home country.

Suspicions are inevitably raised over how exactly Tarrant and his alleged co-conspirators managed to stockpile the military-grade weapons and ammunition used in the attack in a country with comparatively strict gun laws. Tarrant, who supposedly began to radicalize starting in 2016 and was allegedly unemployed would have had his radical tendencies discovered with a proper background investigation. Police say that another suspect in the shooting was an individual who acquired the necessary Category A license and began to legally stockpile weapons used in the attack.

Additional reports have also established that Tarrant trained at the Bruce Rifle Club in Dunedin. Although the club’s website and YouTube channel have been scrubbed from the internet, an archive shows that it explicitly catered to users and collectors of military rifles.

The Australian also engaged in extensive travel abroad to a number of areas that should have raised red flags with intelligence services. Countries visited by Tarrant included Pakistan, North Korea, Turkey, parts of Africa, Portugal, Spain, France, Afghanistan and Xinjiang, China. The extensive travel and access to military grade firearms should have made detection by law enforcement and intelligence services nearly impossible to avoid.

Full article at link -
    https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/03...hurch-attacks/

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

-
    Although I’m terribly sorry about what happened at the Christchurch mosques in New Zealand, I can’t help wondering why there is so much media silence about Muslim massacre of Christians?

Peolitical leaders and public figures were falling over themselves this weekend to condemn the mosque attacks in New Zealand, meantime dozens of Christians were slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria .

POLITICIANS AND MEDIA AGAINST ISLAMOPHOBIA BUT NOT AGAINST CHRISTIANOPHOBIA”
    The difference between killing 148 Christians in Kenya and 50 Muslims in New Zealand

http://www.outono.net/elentir/2019/0...n-new-zealand/

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019), DaveToo (18th March 2019), Debra (18th March 2019), Pam (18th March 2019), Sandy123 (18th March 2019), Zanshin (18th March 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Thousand times no Bubu."

Your logic is clearly flawed if you don’t understand context of my post in THREAD about massacre in Christchurch that was caused by insanity of someone’s racial prejudice.
    how do you dare to put the word “racial hatred” to my mouth or that I subscribe to it while I’m like most of the rest of us in shock
    and calling for people to overcome prejudice about their native ethnicity ?

You’re running too close to what they call “ad hominem attack” in person COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTANDING the context and content of my post,

turning it upside down and calling me out for “subscribing to racial hatred”?

That can’t be just overlooked and accepted as absolutely opposed to who I’m , who are we here and to the meaning of my post.

So I’ll diacuss my input and your input with the moderation team because no Bubu you are not free to accuse anyone here of “subscribing to racial hatred”.

My post does not allude to such in any manner.

❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Any moderator with free minutes , please review my posts . This is not funny.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019), HaveBlue (1st April 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Bubu, I’ll try to reach the moderator team to review my original posting and the following debate today. If it’s too “vulnerable” to be misunderstood by non native English speakers it will be removed.
    Please stop responding to this or contact your nearest moderator and report this as a problem.

NO, THIS IS BADLY SERIOUS, I /WE AT AVALON/MY POSTINGS DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR ALLUDE TO RACIAL HATRED.

Stop right there AND contact the moderators team immediately.

Thank you, the same for Flash and whoever misunderstood.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,384 times in 1,715 posts

Watch a (Australian) Muslim broadcaster make stark sense of the New Zealand mosque shootings

In less than five minutes, the prominent Australian broadcaster Waleed Aly, a practicing Muslim, connected the New Zealand mosque shootings to a worldwide continuum of hate and violence driven by a global political climate pitting religious and ethnic groups against one another.

On his show, The Project, he said the attacks in Christchurch that killed at least 49 people cannot be addressed in a vacuum.

“Of all the things that I could say tonight—that I am gutted, that I am scared, and that I am filled with utter hopelessness—the most dishonest thing, the most dishonest thing would be to say that I am shocked,” Aly said. “I’m simply not. There’s nothing about what happened in Christchurch today that shocks me.”

Aly went on to list attacks in recent years in places of worship—targeting Muslims in mosques in Quebec City and London, Jews in a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Christians in a church in Charleston, South Carolina—saying that this kind of violence has come to be expected in a climate of hate that many political leaders build up and manipulate rather than stop.

Aly read off a series of Islamophobic, xenophobic and anti-immigration quotes—for instance: “The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religious equivalent of fascism”—that would fit into the white-supremacist rantings in the attacker’s online screed. Those words were actually written by a far-right Australian member of parliament after the attacks. Aly also reminds the audience that the current prime minister, Scott Morrison, has used anti-Muslim rhetoric as a political strategy to rise to power. (Aly notes Morrison has condemned the mosque shootings and did not hesitate to call the attacks terrorism.)

The broadcaster’s analysis concludes with a heartfelt reminder that anything individuals do to fuel the fire of hate makes them responsible for the tragedy generated: “Everything we say to try to tear people apart, demonize particular groups, set them against each other, that all has consequences, even if we are not the ones with our fingers on the trigger.”

Link: https://qz.com/1574225/watch-waleed-...zen.yandex.com
    Last edited by BMJ; 18th March 2019 at 09:31.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Chanie (18th March 2019), enfoldedblue (18th March 2019), greybeard (18th March 2019), KiwiElf (18th March 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Of all things if you don’t understand that ethnical and racial hatred have been here as long as human kind had been here on this planet because human species was biologically diverse, that is varied that reads multi racial right from the beginning since similar entities evolved in diverse biotopes and environment but due to their low numbers at start lived scattered and apart from each other for long enough - hundreds of thousands of years in some cases - to evolve isolated sense of racial, tribal - social- ethnical and cultural identity defining them often as the “only ones” on the Planet.

It’s not the CIA or the KGB or Mossad who invented this phenomenon. Don’t be blind and deaf and listen to your friends in the suburbs and how people talk of each other in families.

I did not say that you subscribe to racial hatred but rather you subscribe to the notion that racial hatred is inherent to humans. Read carefully please. there is no need for heartaches
    Last edited by Bubu; 18th March 2019 at 09:16.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2019), BMJ (18th March 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Watch a (Australian) Muslim broadcaster make stark sense of the New Zealand mosque shootings
    Youtube video of the same

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Of all things if you don’t understand that ethnical and racial hatred have been here as long as human kind had been here on this planet because human species was biologically diverse, that is varied that reads multi racial right from the beginning since similar entities evolved in diverse biotopes and environment but due to their low numbers at start lived scattered and apart from each other for long enough - hundreds of thousands of years in some cases - to evolve isolated sense of racial, tribal - social- ethnical and cultural identity defining them often as the “only ones” on the Planet.

It’s not the CIA or the KGB or Mossad who invented this phenomenon. Don’t be blind and deaf and listen to your friends in the suburbs and how people talk of each other in families.

I did not say that you subscribe to racial hatred but rather you subscribe to the notion that racial hatred is inherent to humans. Read carefully please. there is no need for heartaches

No, I do have heartache for this Bubu and asked the moderators team to review my original post and following debate from you and remove it if my post is found “too vulnerable”.

I’ve merely tried to elucidate the fact that today’s “racial prejudice” originated from times where TRIBES and HUMAN CIVILISATIONS lived scattered around the globe, were few in number and saw everyone foreign to their culture as barbarians.
    It’s something Humanity needs to get over and grow over but traces of this can be most unfortunately observed through many modern cultures and nations and the way they refer to foreigners of their tribe/nation/race etc.

Pretending this phenomenon does not exist is likewise naive.

There are cosmopolitan countries and cultures today where such phenomenon is almost nonexistent, perhaps, so is this forum, so is the internet in large but not all of it.

I’ve merely observed that the phenomenon still exists in today’s world for ancient “tribal wars” and “ethnic wars” still ongoing which no way means I support any of it.

🙏

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019), Pam (18th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Agape, I believe racism started with "the tower of Babel" According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world.
    I think humanity has been interfered with since the beginning by ???? Our leader's, MSM are writing the script and most people aren't aware they are the actors. MSM, politicians are still the underlings doing the bidding of some one/group/entity that really runs the show.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2019), BMJ (18th March 2019), Chanie (18th March 2019), KiwiElf (18th March 2019), Wind (23rd March 2019)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Podesta visits NZ five days before attack, what timing. At 3minutes in, The backpack has the same symbols that Podesta has on his palms.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

BMJ (18th March 2019), Ivanhoe (18th March 2019), Lost N Found (19th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sandy123 (here)
    Agape, I believe racism started with "the tower of Babel" According to the story, a united humanity in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world.
    I think humanity has been interfered with since the beginning by ???? Our leader's, MSM are writing the script and most people aren't aware they are the actors. MSM, politicians are still the underlings doing the bidding of some one/group/entity that really runs the show.

Well I’ve seen : seen not heard: that when our human ancestors arrived/crash landed here millions of years ago( that’s before several global floods and cataclysms) they were biologically, ethically and technically advanced entities who all looked more similar to each other- in today’s terms they’d be a “template” of advanced universal humanoid entity or what they describe as Adam Kadmon in Kabbalah esoteric scripture- they were Beings of Light, not Beings of Flesh and communicated telepathically among else- they had no need for verbal language at all.

But since they got stranded here this Planet had shaped each of them differently, they’ve been challenged by crude gravity and magnetic forces of this particular system, Sun frequency and so on, forced to reproduce and rebirth in flesh so they could survive, biologically, as new human race.
    But they were few in numbers compared to the state of population as we see it now, they inhabited the planet scatterdly in little groups, travelling, exploring and settling in different environments. These shaped them differently right from the beginning and over long periods of time giving rise to many languages and other ways of communication.

The effort for return to one civilisation and one language was tried couple of times for sure but keeps failing periodically as well, it seems.

🙏

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2019), greybeard (18th March 2019), Sandy123 (20th March 2019), Wind (23rd March 2019)

27. Link to Post #55
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

To my mind its the human ego that brings these events about.
    Im the one, me and my--group--religion- race-culture-country.
    The ego needs an enemy to strengthen it and belonging to a "group" does this--safety in numbers
    Its a separation device, and fear based.

The only way or so I believe, to world peace, is for the individual spending 15 minutes every day, just sitting still and quiet,
    call it meditation if you will.
    Through regular practise the mind grows peaceful and this affects how you deal with other and like a stone dropped into a pond the ripples spread.

What is really encouraging is the average New Zealand reaction--not revenge, not hate --cant find an adequate word to define it.

Several teachers (Gregg Braden) who have investigated ethnic groups deeply, contend that root races were respectful--cooperative with and considerate to others thousands of years ago.
    This hatred and fear of the "different" is possibly a learned thing.
    The media normalizes the worst in humans--yet in any disaster the best in human nature comes out.
    The raising of human consciousness is the answer and that starts with the me.
    Be the change you want to see.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2019), BMJ (19th March 2019), DaveToo (18th March 2019), Eva2 (18th March 2019), Satori (18th March 2019), Valerie Villars (18th March 2019), Wind (23rd March 2019)

29. Link to Post #56
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Jim Stone's perspective:

NOT RUMOR:

New Zealand has identified people who saved the Christchurch shooting live stream and is going around arresting them now. Those arrested are detained WITHOUT BAIL.

QUESTION:
    Why be so obsessed about this? Why?

I'd like them to answer WHY THEY ARE SO WORKED UP ABOUT PEOPLE HAVING COPIES OF THIS that they are going around arresting people who have it?

IS THERE A "FRAME 313" IN THAT VIDEO?
    REPEAT: Why be obsessed about this video SO BADLY you need it cleaned up all tidy and proper so aggressively you're going to arrest anyone who has it and hold them without bail?

Obvious answer: FRAME 313.

GET IT?

It HAS TO reveal something, there's a glaring revelation in it somewhere, and someone wants it buried post haste so badly that if you can reveal something very uncomfortable for the power elite in this video and don't be obedient and destroy it, YOU ARE GONE.

SEE THIS.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (19th March 2019), avid (18th March 2019), BMJ (19th March 2019), Sophocles (18th March 2019), Valerie Villars (18th March 2019)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

frame 313 link. "You are trying to follow a link that is outdated or leads to a site that threatens computer security."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

frame 313 link. "You are trying to follow a link that is outdated or leads to a site that threatens computer security."
    Works for me via Yandex... you could try with DuckDuckGo and "frame 313"?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Overreaction? 22-yo New Zealand man arrested for allegedly distributing video of Christchurch mosque shooting

Mark Osborne ABC News
    Sun, 17 Mar 2019 17:54 UTC

© Edgar Su / Reuters

A 22-year-old man from New Zealand has been arrested in connection with distribution of the video recording of Friday's tragic mosque shootings that killed 50 people.

Brenton Tarrant, 28, who has been charged with murder in the mass shooting, filmed the massacres at Al Noor Mosque and Linwood Masjid in Christchurch on a Facebook livestream. Facebook was notified of the video and immediately took steps to remove the user and the recording, but not before it had been downloaded and reposted across the internet.

The 22-year-old, who has not been named by police, will be charged under the Films Videos and Publications Classification Act. He is expected to appear in court Monday.

New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush and Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern have repeatedly urged citizens and the media not to share footage of the attack.

Mia Garlick, a spokesperson for Facebook New Zealand, said 1.5 million videos of the attack had been removed from the platform globally within the first 24 hours of it occurring. That included 1.2 million that were blocked during the upload stage.

Police said they do not believe the 22-year-old was directly involved with the attack and is not being charged in relation to it.

"We would like to remind people that it is an offence to distribute or possess an objectionable publication (under the Films Videos and Publications Classifications Act 1993), which carries a penalty of imprisonment," New Zealand police said in a statement.

"The live stream video of the shootings in Christchurch has been classified by the Chief Censor's Office as objectionable," police added.

Sky News Australia was taken off the air by New Zealand's largest satellite provider after the network repeatedly showed clips of the shooting.

Tarrant, who made an initial appearance in court Saturday, is expected to face additional charges.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th March 2019), BMJ (19th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Have a look at this... Looks as though the films have been doctored somehow....

https://www.brighteon.com/6015029464001

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2019), Slorri (18th March 2019), Valerie Villars (18th March 2019), Zanshin (18th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast