France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Fatal shootings at Christchurch Mosques in New Zealand

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Jim Stone's perspective:
    [...]
    REPEAT: Why be obsessed about this video SO BADLY you need it cleaned up all tidy and proper so aggressively you're going to arrest anyone who has it and hold them without bail?

Obvious answer: FRAME 313.

GET IT?

It HAS TO reveal something, there's a glaring revelation in it somewhere, and someone wants it buried post haste so badly that if you can reveal something very uncomfortable for the power elite in this video and don't be obedient and destroy it, YOU ARE GONE.

SEE THIS.
    In reply to Hervé’s post, I think the following vid shows why.
    [...]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Cordicon/...62692826247170 (watch to end of vid, he picks up the mag, you see it clearly then)
    [...]
    Yes, the "Frame 313" in this case seems to be what is called "Movie Continuity" in the film industry... the continuity bloopers in the "live stream" are too obvious and many a cat are out of the bag.

Then, why attract attention to it by censoring it?
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th March 2019 at 12:48.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (19th March 2019), Iancorgi (19th March 2019), KiwiElf (19th March 2019), Zanshin (19th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There is a new Netflix release called 'The Alt Right'.
    Watched it, it's really good. Kinda interesting fact is the guys in it that separated and killed a man in North FL was in my city. The reporters on the local station (news4jax) is the same station I watch like everyday. Almost took me off guard seeing them on Netflix, but not really given the context.

Did they show the flyers that they pass around? I remember they showed them demonstrating how they pass them around but dunno if they showed the actual fliers. They're rediculous. They say stuff like 'were not racist, thats just from the old days.' Buuut when you look at a flyer they pass around it's beyond racist its just silly. But if you're black or jewish its not silly.

I swear Jax has got to be the perfect city for studying race relations. I could talk on this forever.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    you are right. If you are raised in a multiracial environment, you do not see any difference, even if racially there are (color of skin, hair, etc.).
    I think this is the most popular perspective but I don't look at it this way. We are different, just the way it is. Not good or bad, just is.

Obviously we should all be treated equally, but that's another topic.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (19th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,147 times in 8,308 posts

A good way to take "race" out of things, is to see things in terms of a small community trying to get along with each other in peace. If we can look each other in the eye with respect, we're good to go. If we can't we need 'space' to be able to live in peace in this world.

It's plain common sense, once you take all the Machiavellian agendas out of it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019), Iancorgi (19th March 2019), KiwiElf (19th March 2019), Kristin (20th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Hervé; 19th March 2019 at 17:20. Reason: link to actual article

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (19th March 2019), mountain_jim (19th March 2019), Zanshin (20th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Fall-outs off the Christchurch massacre are showing up:

Aussie PM calls for more internet policing in wake of Christchurch attacks

RT
    Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:29 UTC

Scott Morrison © Reuters/David Moir

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has called for a global crackdown on social media in the aftermath of the Christchurch mosque shootings, one of which was streamed live on Facebook and viewed thousands of times.

"It is unacceptable to treat the internet as an ungoverned space," Morrison wrote in a letter to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe ahead of the upcoming G20 meeting in Osaka, Japan in June.
    Scott Morrison @ScottMorrisonMP

I've written to Japanese PM @AbeShinzo as G20 President to have the leaders of the world’s biggest economies ensure social media companies implement better safeguards to ensure their platforms can’t be exploited by terrorists or to spread hate speech.

12:48 AM - Mar 19, 2019

"It is imperative that the global community works together to ensure that technology firms meet their moral obligation to protect the communities which they serve and from which they profit," Morrison added.
    In a report on the incident, Facebook said that less than 200 people actually watched the carnage unfold live, but the archived video of the attack in which 50 people were killed and over 40 injured was then reportedly streamed some 4,000 times before it was eventually taken down. The first user complaint was lodged some 29 minutes after the attack had begun.

Morrison questioned social media giants' ability to police their own platforms, especially in light of such graphic and disturbing content being shared so easily across multiple platforms, as a terrorist attack was underway.

The company claims it removed 1.5 million copies of the videos of the attack in the first 24 hours, 1.2 million of which were "blocked at upload." YouTube was heavily criticized for its perceived failure to adequately quarantine and remove any clones of the mosque attack video.
    "If they can write an algorithm to make sure that the ads they want you to see can appear on your mobile phone, then I'm quite confident they can write an algorithm to screen out hate content on social media platforms," Morrison told reporters in Adelaide.
    However, Morrison has already received criticism, with some dubbing his call to action "collateral censorship" amid fears of overreaction and knee-jerk regulations.

WillowGhost @TheWillowGhost

Replying to @ScottMorrisonMP @AbeShinzo
    Whilst I agree that the social media giants should clean up their act (it's frustrating to report hate speech over and over, only to have them say it doesn't infringe their abysmally-low standards), you and your gov't and the MSM have to stop fanning the flames of Islamophobia.

6:18 AM - Mar 19, 2019
    Ray @Rayrobby11

This is just an excuse for censoring a media thats not controlled by your donors.....you can't safeguard a live stream without banning all streams.

12:04 PM - Mar 19, 2019
    ░C░S░M░ @csmagor

I suppose you don't need to worry as yours is protected under parliamentary privilege.

1:33 AM - Mar 19, 2019
    purlescent @BettlesEmpire
    Today you take down people making terroristic threats, tomorrow it could be 'hate speech' and the day after its anyone that has the "wrong" opinion. Removing content is a narrow line and you should tread very carefully.

3:53 AM - Mar 19, 2019
    Nobody Important @MrHoffalicious

All hail 1984

Scott Morrison @ScottMorrisonMP
    I've written to Japanese PM @AbeShinzo as G20 President to have the leaders of the world’s biggest economies ensure social media companies implement better safeguards to ensure their platforms can’t be exploited by terrorists or to spread hate speech.

4:27 PM - Mar 19, 2019

"It is a difficult task to moderate live content," law professor and algorithm expert Frank Pasquale from the University of Maryland said, as quoted by ABC News.
    "It's not as easy as it's being made out to be in terms of directly applying advertising algorithms to get rid of forbidden content or horrific content."
    In Facebook's case, its some two billion users can initiate a livestream at the touch of a button. However, there is currently no known algorithm that governs livestream video the same way as traditional posts. Facebook already employs thousands of content moderators to sift through flagged videos on the platform, many of whom experience PTSD-like symptoms.

Morrison said the Australian government was already exploring "practical proposals in this area right now."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (19th March 2019), BMJ (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (19th March 2019), Satori (20th March 2019), Valerie Villars (19th March 2019), Zanshin (20th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Then, why attract attention to it by censoring it?
    Why indeed? This is wayyyy beyond censorship; it's obfuscation & erasure of evidence. No one should be punished for having it or studying it. (10 years imprisonment & or a $250,000 fine for possessing it? Insane!) What are "they" hiding & Why?

In the bigger picture, what's the true agenda(s)? (rhetorical question).

14. Link to Post #88
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Well try as they might, they can't get rid of it, I mean all the videos. The people are too awake these days and Sure the Kiwi's are going to suffer big time which is what is really going on as we speak and the DS batards are pushing big time in NZ and trying to make it spread all over but that won't happen and they know it. Here is some more from Natural News and The Brighteon web site is unaffected at the moment so can read and see the vids if so choose. Magic disappearing brass and all along with dummy bodies piled up in a corner. Ha what bulls**t.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-...ing-video.html

March 19, 2019 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture
    This Pile of “Bodies” Proves the Mosque Shooting Was a Total Hoax [video]

Al Noor mosque, Christchurch, NZ

It was un-real, and you may have seen this coming.

When they won’t let anyone see or be in possession of the actual footage from the mosque shootings under penalty of jail, they REALLY can’t afford to have anyone looking at it closely.

That means, like the Sandy Hoax shooting, it wouldn’t stand up to scrutiny. It’s shameless fakery à la Hollywood and the fake news is going to put their spin on it to weave a tale so intricate, many will be fooled.

It’s absurd to any thinking Human Being when you look at the evidence and let’s face it—most of us are experts at analyzing these terror events now—whether real or hoax.

We know they are desperate to staunch the flow of truth from the citizen journalists and social media because some very unpopular facts will be forthcoming that the psychopathic NWO cannot withstand. The Storm is just getting going.

BTW, did you hear that the marvelous actor playing the role of Gene Rosen in Newtown, CT was a FEMA employee? Imagine.
    SANDY HOOK: Gene Rosen Identified as Official FEMA Employee

After the mystery of the incredible disappearing brass casings in Christchurch, this latest news didn’t come as a surprise. (See the SGT Report video, below.)

And with the police involved in a drill—again? Same old moth-eaten playbook. A theatrical showdown for effect.
    NZ Police “Happened to Be in a Training Session” When Mosque Shooting Began

More fake bodies? We’ve seen them use dummies before—like the Bataclan massacre in Paris, I believe.
    This Pile of “Bodies” Proves the Mosque Shooting Was a Total Hoax
    New Zealand shooting being used by governments to create an internet police state

Well there certainly enough videos and evidence to show this as a definite FF and I certainly hope that the People of NZ stand up in force and kick these Freaks out of their country. Start by hanging the PM by her dainty little fingers and listen to her scream the truth out to the people. Just my thoughts.

15. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

It's an attempt to cover up, by cleaning up the crime scene and engaging in risk management. Right out of their tired old playbook. What to believe? Who to trust? The truth maybe be out there, and it is, but they fight very hard and play very nasty to keep it from us. Despicable.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019), Hervé (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (20th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2019), Tintin (21st March 2019), Zanshin (20th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,956 times in 2,108 posts

Here's a blog I found and this person makes a great deal of good points- as follows:

Something I noticed is that the shooter turned on a strobe light down near his right foot, as he was driving his car (at about 4:13 into the video). When he went into the mosque, you could see a light was attached to his rifle barrel and it appeared to be strobing. And then when he entered the large room, there was a strobe light flashing in there, even reflecting off off the floor.
    Flashing lights, known as Flicker Fusion, was a technique used by James Holmes, and using lights is also a method of mind control.

Other things that I, or others who i talk to, noticed are:

*A camera is in the car, directly over the driver’s head, high up near the headliner, so one has to assume it is on his head (helmet camera or a GoPro, perhaps) since it moves with him. However, when he turns to get a selfie, there is nothing on his head. There is no camera. Where is he camera?

*He gets out of the car with rifle in hand, but it just goes away somewhere as he grabs another rifle from the back. Where did he put the first rifle?

*His car music followed him into the church, even during the shooting. The car was not parked that close.

*He shoots several people and then he runs down the hall, passing the bodies, but also passing by a rifle magazine that was already dropped on the floor, even though he hadn’t been up that far yet. He retrieved it a bit later and reloaded it into his rifle.

*He reaches the end of the hall, enters into the large room and shoots a few shots mostly straight ahead but somewhat to the left. He then opens fire on the group in the right side of the room. However, the camera pans to the left side and there is a huge group of dead people piled up in the corner in the left hand side of the room, but no shots have even been fired over there.

*He runs down the hall, passing the bodies he had already shot. The man who had been crawling was barefoot when he was shot, is now wearing blue socks.

*He runs out the church door to go to his car and grab another rifle. He passes two bodies in the doorway, even though there was only one body there when he entered.

*He runs to the empty street and for some odd reason, shoots a bunch of bullets at nothing. as the spent shells eject, they just disappear (evaporate) into thin air.

*He goes back into the large room and shoots away at the bodies. However, there are no apparent bullet holes, blood splatter on the white walls, or holes in the clothing, even those shot at near point-blank range.

*As he runs out the church door, through a small gap in the fence, he spots a pedestrian walking and shoots her. He then continues to his car. The woman is lying in the street directly in front of his car. She is screaming for help and he shoots her twice in the back of the head (the only episode in this entire video that looks realistic). As he gets into his car, right on cue, a song begins, “”I am the God of Hell Fire…”. He puts the car into gear and runs over the dead woman, but the car doesn’t even bounce… not at all.

*As he is driving away, once again, camera directly above him, he has 3 shotguns laying on the other front seat. He picks one up and three separate times, shoots his windshield at very close range. But the glass stays intact… not even a crack (there is a sticker in the upper corner so we know that glass was in there, and was not shot out). He turns and shoots out the passenger front window and in that case, the glass does shatter. I assume that the shots at the window were blanks and he may have loaded a real shell to shoot the side window.

*And away he goes into the sunset…. meanwhile some people actually believe this crap really happened 🙁

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd March 2019), BMJ (20th March 2019), Hervé (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (20th March 2019), Reinhard (20th March 2019), Satori (20th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2019), Zanshin (20th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #91
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Didn't they also attempt to confiscate all the video on 9/11 at the Pentagon?
    What was the urgency to do that all about?
    Isn't evidence a good thing?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (20th March 2019), pyrangello (20th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    you are right. If you are raised in a multiracial environment, you do not see any difference, even if racially there are (color of skin, hair, etc.).
    I think this is the most popular perspective but I don't look at it this way. We are different, just the way it is. Not good or bad, just is.

Obviously we should all be treated equally, but that's another topic.
    I was talking of the inner difference strat, like a friend is a friend is a friend, whatever his skin, hair or eye color. We do see the personality differences, the height, the color, almost nobody is blind, but it does not matter when raised in a multicultural multiracial environment.

What counts become the person as such, we are fine with her or not, period.

but, as a side note, we also see their brainwashing if any.

Ex: my mormon friend, in my eyes, has been brainwashed into mormonism. I have a tendency to use catholic talk sometimes because of my upbringing. You still do see this.

Or the sometimes incredible nationalism of American goes on my nerves and they do not even see their own brainwashing in this field of thinking - and when living in Turkey, I realized I did not see my own cultural biases prior to living elsewhere than in French Canada.

This you still all see in your friend, yet, what matter most is whom they are inside.
    Last edited by Flash; 20th March 2019 at 19:17.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), Sandy123 (20th March 2019), Strat (20th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was talking of the inner difference strat, like a friend is a friend is a friend, whatever his sking, hair or eye color. We do see the personality differences, the height, the color, almost nobody is blind, but it does not matter when raised in a multicultural multiracial environment.
    Ahh, ok gotcha. We're on the same page. I had to post that because of the level of nonsense I deal with often which is usually along the lines of "we are exactly the same in every way and if you say differently then you are a terrible racist."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2019), Flash (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019)

25. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

Here's a short video showing cartridges disappearing in mid-air. I have no idea what to make of this, or if it's been addressed here.

Magically Disappearing Cartridges! New Zealand Shooter!!!
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2019), Hervé (20th March 2019), Joe (20th March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), pyrangello (20th March 2019), Tintin (21st March 2019)

27. Link to Post #95
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Here's a short video showing cartridges disappearing in mid-air. I have no idea what to make of this, or if it's been addressed here.
    [...]
    See this post:

[...]
    Yes, the "Frame 313" in this case seems to be what is called "Movie Continuity" in the film industry... the continuity bloopers in the "live stream" are too obvious and many a cat are out of the bag.
    [...]
    The continuity blooper in this case is some 30 spent shells missing on the ground... a strong indication of a CGI scene... although partially masked with the use of unreal video compression distortions in spite of a 4G HD original (GoPro).

See also post #90 for a summary of various other continuity bloopers.
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th March 2019 at 20:49.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2019), gord (21st March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), Tintin (21st March 2019), Zanshin (20th March 2019)

29. Link to Post #96
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    [...]
    See this post:

See also post #90 for a summary of various other continuity bloopers.
    Yes the missing shells are very 'strange' indeed.

What I have yet to hear though, is some sort of explanation as to why they would insert this bogus CGI video into the shooting footage?

Has anyone thought this through yet?
    I mean really thought it through?

What was going on, why did they do it, what was the intention?
    How much was real, how much CGI etc. etc.?

I'd like to hear your theories please?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), Zanshin (20th March 2019)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Lisa Haven take on the manifesto after reading the 70 or so pages, it seems it was a very much leftist leaning document as opposed to the extreme right document it is being portrayed as by the MSM.

Meanwhile the tptw were busy scrubbing evidence of the event from the internet so that all we will be left with is their biased official narrative.

Furthermore, the media spin this event into implicating POTUS Trump and thereby further unjustly attacking his character.

Lisa Haven
    Published on Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited by BMJ; 21st March 2019 at 13:57.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (21st March 2019), Bill Ryan (21st March 2019), Hervé (21st March 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), onawah (21st March 2019), PurpleLama (21st March 2019), Zanshin (21st March 2019)

33. Link to Post #98
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

DaveToo - I would suggest that the 'vanishing brass' footage is more a CGI embellished segment of the video portrayal of
    an entirely fabricated event, as opposed to a bogus insert into actual footage.

I take this position for all the 'bloopers' listed in post#90 amongst others.

As to motive for yet another false-flag (whether there were some casualties or not) -
    I feel one need look no further than Lisa Haven's vid. above.

The barely contained emotion in her voice as she defends her conservative right position against
    a POTUS threatening left indicates to me exactly the sort of divisiveness these events are engineered for.

Here's to always seeking the bigger perspective.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

BMJ (21st March 2019), Hervé (21st March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), Sandy123 (22nd March 2019)

35. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I just watched the video. I have not read through this thread but now I know why governments are banning the video and penalizing anyone who tries to watch it. It’s as fake as a three dollar bill, so obviously so that I am amazed anyone is taking this seriously. My how these false flags are getting crazier by the day...and most people have lost the capacity to see through the BS.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st March 2019), BMJ (21st March 2019), Joe (21st March 2019), KiwiElf (21st March 2019), Valerie Villars (21st March 2019), Zanshin (21st March 2019)

37. Link to Post #100
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Other fall-outs...

Paul Joseph Watson on the New Zealand mosque attack

Paul Joseph Watson Youtube
    Mon, 18 Mar 2019 00:01 UTC

Paul Joseph Watson is on point in this video, calling out the regressive left for its shameless twisting of the Christchurch, New Zealand mosque attack for their own political ends. The hypocrisy is stunning .

More from PJW:

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2019), BMJ (21st March 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd March 2019), Tintin (21st March 2019), Zanshin (21st March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast