+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 times in 763 posts

Default The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

(No mention of where they "found" these...)

The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

Over 100 new pages of Einstein's writings, including long-lost calculations, have been made public.

PAUL RATNER
    10 March, 2019

The Hebrew University makes public 110 new pages of Einstein's writings.
    Among the writings is a famously-missing page of calculations on the unified theory.
    Other papers by Einstein talk of politics and personal observations.

LINK to full article
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2019), Baby Steps (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (17th March 2019), Desire (17th March 2019), Fellow Aspirant (18th March 2019), GMB1961 (16th March 2019), Inaiá (23rd May 2019), Richard S. (16th March 2019), Smell the Roses (23rd May 2019), toppy (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

Einstein is a diversion to real knowledge. What have he accomplish and how did humanity benefited from his theories. There was a story that when ask how its like to be the smartest man alive he answered. "i don't know you have to ask doctor Tesla". If true then he is honest and maybe a fall guy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2019), Pam (16th March 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), Smell the Roses (23rd May 2019), waree (16th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Einstein is a diversion to real knowledge. What have he accomplish and how did humanity benefited from his theories. There was a story that when ask how its like to be the smartest man alive he answered. "i don't know you have to ask doctor Tesla". If true then he is honest and maybe a fall guy
    I don’t think that Einstein ever claimed to calculate the “Theory of Everything”.
    I think that -quite like many other physicists of last century- he merely predicted it exists and tested his own theories and calculations against each other with the hope that they could-ultimately- fit into the Unified theory of Everything once its basic Universal parameters have been outlined, discovered and more less verified but most people-physicists of today- would agree it requires hugely collective effort.

Nicola Tesla was practical genius, he could do what no one could do but he also worked with specific fields of energy, he would not claim to have discovered everything either.

Lately, professor Stephen Hawking who was more of a theorist got close to such claims because he liked to look at the Bigger Picture of Universe and how does it function, so he described quantum fields( rather than delving to function of individual particles) and his “string theory” was one attempt to define quantum fields as resonant, vibrant, frequency fields of time n space transformations.

Even then, I don’t think he got very far with it- surprisingly or not- other main stream physicists were not very supportive in developing his theories - and doing so requires team effort.

Many of them( think CERN) are still locked in the theory of particles and fascinated how many quantum particles there are( beyond their expectations..) and how strangely can they behave.
    So putting together something bigger becomes too much over their head because they endlessly analyse functions of particles.

Personally - and I don’t care if people agree with me or not- Einstein’s theory of relativity - for the less educated who would start arguing whether I refer to the “general theory of relativity” or “special theory of relativity” I say study all its works, principles and implications and stretch it to Universal parameters- I think it’s still one of the most important and undeniable principle theories of our times that fittingly compares to Buddhas teachings on Doctrine of Prajnaparamita( no pun intended though the later one was taught 2500 years ago in different terms)
    while Einstein expressed it mathematically.
    The whole doctrine of phenomenology would not exist without correct understanding of the relativity of Observer-Observation-Observed in every equation.

Thus all of our “constants” are also merely co-dependent phenomena in their nature, self-arising and vulnerable to transformation, and most Universal “measures” are for practical purposes calculated as constants.
    Thus ..all of our physics as we know it is relative system( and always will be) depedening on our “reality situation” in particular version of quantum Universe whichever we define as dimensional constant.

There are many physicists( and philosophers) who sooner or later fall for a subtle or gross trap of believing that even one of their theories could be “solid”.
    In short, that we live in Universe definable by us( and us especially)

It’s not only unlikely but sort of sad ..

And well, well ..I would add that it may take some more physical parameters before we are able to correctly define nature of this particular Universe.
    Namely for the reason that it’s a product of many space-time collisions so a bit like an effort to define heart break by Unified theory of everything ,
    keeps failing , seemingly eternally which itself can’t be quite correct.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th March 2019), Bob (16th March 2019), cascadian (17th March 2019), Fellow Aspirant (18th March 2019), Inaiá (23rd May 2019), justntime2learn (16th March 2019), Olaf (16th March 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), silvanelf (14th July 2019), toppy (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

I would like to add a brief note of disagreement to the above post by Bubu. Albert Einstein was not a diversion to real knowledge, and many advancements in physics can be attributed directly to his theories and original research.

As an example, completely avoiding his well-known work in relativity, Einstein was a prolific tinkerer in all things technical. One of his most creative and pragmatic pursuits is what we refer to now as “Einstein Refeigeration.” This form of refrigeration requires no moving parts, no motors, and no coolants. It works off of the fact that water boils at lower temperatures at lower pressures.

Einstein also toyed with a theory of gravitational lensing, which was initially viewed as a “throw away” idea, but years later, scientists picked up where he left off, and built upon it a common method used by modern astronomers to detect extrasolar planets.

He did an awful lot of work in gravitation, as well, and tried desperately to create a unified field theory, but as history illustrates for us, there were still a few missing pieces he couldn’t yet come to terms with.

The spooky stuff.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2019), Baby Steps (16th March 2019), Bill Ryan (17th March 2019), Fellow Aspirant (18th March 2019), Inaiá (23rd May 2019), Ivanhoe (17th March 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), silvanelf (22nd May 2019), Valerie Villars (16th March 2019), validatedmystery (16th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Here is one of Tesla's statements regarding the works of Einstein:

"The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved."

I guess someone who knows will show concrete results. Something working in real time and real world Tesla has so many. Undeniably the man who invented the modern world. Thus I agree with him with regards to Einstein. Einstein refrigerator is the only device that he came up to work in the real world and he has a coinventor at that. Undoubtedly Tesla understands that Einstein is a joke or something to that effect
    Last edited by Bubu; 16th March 2019 at 17:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Smell the Roses (23rd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

And even two of the most central theoretical phycists in today's arms race to understand the technology behind AAVs (Advanced Aerial Vehicles, or UFOs), Mr. Hal Puthoff and Mr. Eric David, are using Einsteins theory of relativity. I think that Einstein did not only refer to Tesla out of humility. My belief is that Einstein understood that Tesla's fascination and experimentation with different aspects of electromagnetism was crucial for the sustainable progress of humanity. But we all know what happened to Tesla's work.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfE4vHQGB0w

I am not a physicist, but the video above seems convincing.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

From Eugene Wigner, about John von Neumann vs. Einstein:

(John von Neumann — fascinating Wiki page here — is considered by some to have been the most extraordinarily intelligent and quick-thinking human who has ever lived.)

~~~
    I have known a great many intelligent people in my life. I knew Planck, von Laue and Heisenberg. Paul Dirac was my brother in law; Leo Szilard and Edward Teller have been among my closest friends; and Albert Einstein was a good friend, too. But none of them had a mind as quick and acute as Jancsi [John] von Neumann. I have often remarked this in the presence of those men and no one ever disputed me.

But Einstein's understanding was deeper even than von Neumann's. His mind was both more penetrating and more original than von Neumann's. And that is a very remarkable statement. Einstein took an extraordinary pleasure in invention. Two of his greatest inventions are the Special and General Theories of Relativity; and for all of Jansci's brilliance, he never produced anything as original.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2019), Baby Steps (17th March 2019), Constance (17th March 2019), Deux Corbeaux (24th May 2019), Fellow Aspirant (18th March 2019), Hervé (17th March 2019), Ivanhoe (17th March 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), silvanelf (24th May 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019), validatedmystery (17th March 2019), Yoda (18th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Regarding practical applications of Einstein's theory, check part 7 and part 8 of the podcasts Peter Moon did about/with David Anderson (~ 2015).

It is in podcast #8 that I got a clue that "Free Energy" devices can be detected from satellite and therefore have to be emitting a specific characteristic signature and located... which leads to garage-tinkerers being "visited" to be told to cease and desist, as the legends go....
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2019), Baby Steps (17th March 2019), Bill Ryan (17th March 2019), Inaiá (23rd May 2019), Ivanhoe (17th March 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019), validatedmystery (17th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Regarding practical applications of Einstein's theory, check part 7 and part 8 of the podcasts Peter Moon did about/with David Anderson (~ 2015).

It is in podcast #8 that I got a clue that "Free Energy" devices can be detected from satellite and therefore have to be emitting a specific characteristic signature and located... which leads to garage-tinkerers being "visited" to be told to cease and desist, as the legends go....
    Yes (and maybe this might be discussed on a new thread, of course): this was confirmed by Wade Frazier in the March 2009 Project Camelot interview with him and Brian O'Leary, here. It seems there's the high-tech capability to auto-detect a working Free Energy device remotely (and quickly!), wherever it is on the planet.
    Anyone might ask Wade about this on his very interesting and important personal thread, here:

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2019), anandacate (17th March 2019), Baby Steps (17th March 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th March 2019), Fellow Aspirant (18th March 2019), Hervé (17th March 2019), Ivanhoe (17th March 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019), waree (17th March 2019), Yoda (18th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Who opened up the passage of hopeless modern astronomy?

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 12:07 AM Stephen Crothers <thenarmis@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 12:39:55 am AEDT
    > Subject: Fw: A/P Alan Duffy - Your Facebook Comments
    >
    > Associate Professor Alan Duffy, aduffy@swin.edu.au,
    > Swinburne University of Technology and Lead Scientist of the Royal Institution Australia,
    >
    > Dear Sir,
    >
    > I note your recent comments on your Facebook page in reply to Mr. David White's remarks. Since you have deliberately removed Mr. White's comments, and mine too, from your Facebook page, here are some of them again.
    >
    > “Hi David, I provide these posts freely with no promise of replying to every statement.“However because you have asked nicely I am happy to reply this ONE TIME and hopefully retaining my (never actually claimed?) good bloke status - I have the signal of colliding black holes (the waveform) in my office so I will ask you and your colleagues to first explain the detected signal at LIGO before I enjoy reviewing your proof on the existence of black holes (which again have actually been measured). A theory must explain all evidence to date before proposing additional effects... here’s a wonderful thought piece by Nobel Laureate Gerard ‘t Hooft on how to make a good theory/theorist (apologies if you’ve already read this). Good luck with your future efforts!” Alan Duffy
    >
    > You didn't address any of the points concerning black holes raised by Mr. White, introducing instead various diversions to relieve you, it seems, of providing any explanations of anything. “I have the signal of colliding black holes (the waveform) in my office so I will ask you and your colleagues to first explain the detected signal at LIGO before I enjoy reviewing your proof on the existence of black holes (which again have actually been measured).” Alan Duffy
    >
    > That's not right, the 'waveform' in your office notwithstanding. According to the astronomers and cosmologists the finite mass of their black hole is concentrated in zero volume, infinite density, and infinite gravity. But no finite mass has zero volume, infinite density, and infinite gravity. So the black hole does not exist [1,2]. The astronomers and cosmologists unwittingly give their black holes two different escape velocities and no capacity for an escape velocity, simultaneously, at the same place [3]. But nothing can have two different escape velocities and no capacity for an escape velocity, simultaneously, at the same place [3]. So black holes do not exist. The astronomers and cosmologists give their black holes a non-intensive temperature, in violation of the zeroth and second laws of thermodynamics [4-6]. The astronomers and cosmologists give their black holes a non-extensive entropy, again in violation of the laws of thermodynamics [4-6]. So black holes do not exist. The mathematical theory of black holes requires that the absolute value of a real number take on negative values, which is impossible [7], or, equivalently, that a sphere located at the origin of coordinates, when moved to some other place in the coordinate system, leaves its centre behind, which is impossible [7,8]. So the black hole does not exist. So LIGO did not detect black holes.
    >
    > LIGO did not detect gravitational waves either. In 2015 LIGO's secret magical number was 250,000. No doubt this secret number has increased since then because it is limited only by computer memory and the stamina of computer programmers [9,10].
    >
    > General Relativity cannot localise its gravitational energy [1,2] so there are no 'gravitational waves'. General Relativity violates the usual conservation of energy and momentum of a closed system and is thereby in conflict with a vast array of experiments [9,10]. To satisfy the usual conservation laws Einstein constructed his 'pseudotensor' for the energy-momentum of his 'gravitational field alone'. To this he added his energy-momentum tensor for material sources. The sum is not a tensor owing to the pseudotensor, in conflict with Einstein's requirement that all the equations of physics be tensorial and thereby coordinate independent. But his pseudotensor is also coordinate dependent. Einstein and his followers nevertheless justify it because, they say, it acts 'like a tensor' under linear transformations of coordinates. Since it then acts 'like a tensor', it can be contracted. The result is a first-order intrinsic differential invariant. But the pure mathematicians proved in 1900 that first-order intrinsic differential invariants do not exist [9,10]. Thus, Einstein's pseudotensor is nothing but a meaningless concoction of mathematical symbols, so it cannot be used to represent any physical phenomena and can't be used to do any calculations. What do Einstein and his followers do? They give it physical meaning and do calculations with it, including determination of the energy of 'gravitational waves'. It is also claimed by Einstein and his followers that his 'gravitational waves' propagate at the speed of light. That too is demonstrably false – the speed of propagation of his alleged waves is coordinate dependent: change the coordinates and the speed of propagation is altogether different to that of light [1,2,9].
    >
    > The LIGO-VIRGO Collaboration has never published a calibration curve for detector output from a known laser input, in the attometre range. Professor Danzmann, of the VIRGO Collaboration has admitted, in writing, to Professor Wolfgang Engelhardt (retired of the Max Planck Institute), that the required calibration curve does not exist! The reason is simple: it can't be measured. So LIGO cannot measure to the attometre range or better, contrary to the claims of the LIGO-VIRGO Collaboration.
    >
    > “A theory must explain all evidence to date before proposing additional effects... here’s a wonderful thought piece by Nobel Laureate Gerard ‘t Hooft on how to make a good theory/theorist (apologies if you’ve already read this).” Alan Duffy The webpage you cite, by 't Hooft, is not a scientific argument and contains nothing of scientific merit. One can but wonder why you even cited it. 't Hooft has committed numerous serious mistakes, explained in [10]. Yours faithfully, Stephen J. Crothers

[1] Crothers, S.J., LIGO -- Its Claims for Black Holes and Gravitational Waves | EU2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev10ywLFq6E&t=496s

[2] Crothers, S.J., A Critical Analysis of LIGO's Recent Detection of Gravitational Waves Caused by Merging Black Holes, Hadronic Journal, Vol. 39, 2016, http://vixra.org/pdf/1603.0127v5.pdf

[3] Crothers, S.J., Black Hole Escape Velocity, Sky Scholar, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbDLd42Uws

[4] Robitaille, P.-M., How are Stars Formed? The Standard Model: Gravitational Collapse, Black Holes, and The Big Bang! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqsG7V13G8

[5] Robitaille, P.-M., Does Gravitational Collapse Occur? Insight from the Laws of Thermodynamics! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMee3rrHDY

[6] Robitaille, P.-M., Intensive and Extensive Properties - A Note of Caution! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh68Ruqwl18

[7] Crothers, S.J., On Corda’s ‘Clarification’ of Schwarzschild’s Solution, Hadronic Journal, Vol. 39, 2016, http://vixra.org/pdf/1602.0221v4.pdf

[8] Crothers, S.J., Black Hole Geometry Analyzed, Sky Scholar, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xCMZLUc2A&t=5s

[9] Crothers, S.J., Gravitational Waves: Propagation Speed is Co-ordinate Dependent, Poster Presentation, 2018 April APS Meeting, Columbus, Ohio, presented on 14th April 2018. http://vixra.org/pdf/1804.0399v1.pdf

[10] Crothers, S. J., General Relativity: In Acknowledgement Of Professor Gerardus ‘t Hooft, Nobel Laureate, 4 August, 2014, http://vixra.org/pdf/1409.0072v9.pdf
    Last edited by Hughe; 17th March 2019 at 15:34.
    For free society!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th March 2019), validatedmystery (17th March 2019), waree (17th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Wow #Hughe! Your post immediately above goes way beyond and above my understanding of Einstein´s theory of general relativity. If we longer can call it a theory?! Perhaps it was the problem with the "pseudotensor" that Ben "Skunkworks" Rich was referring to when he allegedly said that he and his team at Skunkworks had fixed the error in the equations (or something to that effect)?

Very interesting and thank you for your post, Stephen!
    Last edited by validatedmystery; 17th March 2019 at 18:42.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to validatedmystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2019), Hym (23rd May 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by validatedmystery (here)
    Perhaps it was the problem with the "pseudotensor" that Ben "Skunkworks" Rich was referring to when he allegedly said that he and his team at Skunkworks had fixed the error in the equations (or something to that effect)?
    For interesting reference:

Which equations is the trillion-dollar question. But it has to be possible they're Einstein's, as it's Relativity that stated that it's impossible for a non-zero-mass object to exceed the speed of light.

But the 'equations' might also pertain to string theory and allied quantum mechanical constructs of traversible wormholes, or interdimensional travel.

Or, just maybe, Maxwell's Equations, some of which are credibly reported to have been classified and removed from public record.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th March 2019), Deux Corbeaux (24th May 2019), Hervé (17th March 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), silvanelf (22nd May 2019), waree (17th March 2019), Yoda (18th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Which equations is the trillion-dollar question. But it has to be possible they're Einstein's, as it's Relativity that stated that it's impossible for a non-zero-mass object to exceed the speed of light.

But the 'equations' might also pertain to string theory and allied quantum mechanical constructs of traversible wormholes, or interdimensional travel.

Or, just maybe, Maxwell's Equations, some of which are credibly reported to have been classified and removed from public record.
    Just look at the context:

“There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take a lifetime to do it”

It seems that these equations are related to space travel. Therefore I would rule out string theory and quantum gravity, because these theories are far away from producing any tangible results. On the other hand, Einstein's "Unified Field Theory" was a speculative attempt to improve the theory of general relativity. In relation to the speculative nature of that theory the wording "an error in the equations" would make sense: maybe he missed the most reasonable idea and others found an improvement.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

petra (23rd May 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Work has been done on the unified field theory, such as the GEM theory of Dr. Brandenberg. This theory uses quantum theory to bridge gaps in relativity:

In the GEM theory quantum electro-magnetism is the basic underlying force that creates the other forces, this
    reflected in the charged character of all fundamental massive particles in the Standard Model and their free movement at short distances. The GEM theory extends the Standard Model to include Gravitation.

The four forces of nature consist of two long range forces Gravitation and Electro-Magnetism with infinite effective range, and two short range forces, the Strong and Weak forces, with effective ranges of only subatomic distances. Gravity shapes the stars, planets, and galaxies, Electromagnetism illuminates the universe and determines basic atomic structure. The Strong force is responsible for basic nuclear structure, binding the protons together against their mutual electrostatic repulsion, and also causes the massive energy releases in fusion that lights the Sun and stars, and also the fission reactions that generate power on Earth. The Weak force is responsible for beta decay of radioactive nuclei. Whereas the long range forces are well described by exchanges of massless bosons, the photon and graviton, the short range forces are best described as exchanges of massive bosons. The pion is the exchange boson of the Strong force outside the nucleons and the W and Z bosons are exchange quanta of the Weak Force.

The theory produces the value of G: the Newton gravitation constant, and the proton mass accurately from the Planck scale with no free parameters. The theory produces the values of the masses, charges and spins for the pions of the Strong Force and the W and Z bosons of the Weak Force as quantum Mie scatterings off the compact dimension structures associated with the proton
    and electron masses. The Higgs Boson mass follows from similar formalism. The GEM theoryextends the Standard Model to include Gravitation. The theory predicts a short lived, neutral spin 0 particle will be found at approximately 22MeV, that matter can emerge from the bare vacuum, and that a basic cosmic parameter is the number 42.8503.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...75389211005876

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)

Just look at the context:

“There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take a lifetime to do it”

It seems that these equations are related to space travel. Therefore I would rule out string theory and quantum gravity, because these theories are far away from producing any tangible results. On the other hand, Einstein's "Unified Field Theory" was a speculative attempt to improve the theory of general relativity. In relation to the speculative nature of that theory the wording "an error in the equations" would make sense: maybe he missed the most reasonable idea and others found an improvement.
    This reminds me of a "nerd argument" I overheard once, about "inertial dampeners" (like from star trek)
    I didn't understand any of it, but I can certainly see how inertia could come into play, and how it could probably tie in with gravity.
    I mean, I've gone almost 160kph in a car (I wasn't driving) and I was not physically able to move my body at that speed. So I can only begin to imagine what might happen to people in this hypothetical space ship.

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Which equations is the trillion-dollar question.
    I would be curious to know what variety of experimental error we are dealing with, if we can isolate a workable amount of potential theories that could allow for this variety of travel, it may be easier to identify possible errors within the theory, allowing for a little armchair theoretical reverse engineering. APA journal reviewers are painfully good at this

Some errors are outright “blunders,” simple mistakes because we are human. Others are systematic errors - dealing with instrument data, observational factors, or environmental variances. So many errors, so little time...

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    This reminds me of a "nerd argument" I overheard once, about "inertial dampeners" (like from star trek)
    I didn't understand any of it, but I can certainly see how inertia could come into play, and how it could probably tie in with gravity.
    It's reasonable that the author was referring to anti-gravity aka "inertial dampeners" without mentioning it explicitly. The wording "the means to travel among the stars" speaks for itself ... it won't make sense without the means to use very strong accelerations. The author preferred to give only a hint about secret technologies.

But even anti-gravity is not sufficient to "travel among the stars" ... the distances are just too great. Some kind of shortcuts are necessary, either wormholes or "faster than light travel" or "jumping through parallel dimensions" or whatever. The latter aspect is unclear to me.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

petra (27th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I believe how the black ops have overcome g forces for fast moving craft is by manipulating electro-gravitic fields to reduce 'mass'. When hearing about the inner workings of the TR-3B triangular black ops spacecraft, as described by the whistleblower Ed Fouche, high pressure mercury is spun at tremendous speeds using magnetism from a tesla coil, which then creates a counter gravity field. Apparently the tr-3b's mass is reduced by atleast 90%. This craft can reportedly reach the moon in twenty minutes from Earth, and mars in some hours.

The trick is, not in violation of relativistic laws, if you reduce the 'apparent' mass of an object to zero, it can be accelerated past the speed of light. Also, since time seems to be affected by this masslessness and high speed, the elapsed time to travel great distances may also be compressed.

So, manipulating mass using electro-magnetic/gravitic fields can be apparently used for long distance space travel.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

petra (27th May 2019)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Variant (here)
    Which equations is the trillion-dollar question.
    I would be curious to know what variety of experimental error we are dealing with, if we can isolate a workable amount of potential theories that could allow for this variety of travel, it may be easier to identify possible errors within the theory, allowing for a little armchair theoretical reverse engineering. APA journal reviewers are painfully good at this

Some errors are outright “blunders,” simple mistakes because we are human. Others are systematic errors - dealing with instrument data, observational factors, or environmental variances. So many errors, so little time...
    It seems that there are two different categories of problems:
    • blunders -- either the theory is plain nonsense or it's unworkable
    • discrepancies between theory and experiments

The first category means that there is a problem with the theory, the second category indicates rather some problems with the experiments. But necessary improvements of the theory belong to the second group as well, as long as the theory remains useful.

First category: there are speculative theories which either contain an inner mathematical contradiction or they are just unworkable. Actual internal contradictions within a theory are quite rare. Whenever it happens, it means: "throw the theory away, the idea is nonsense." The other variant of the first category is pretty common within physics: sometimes the theory is unworkable, meaning the math becomes too complicated. A few examples:
    • most theories about quantum gravity
    • quantum chemistry of large molecules
    • forces between three or more quarks
    • a model which can predict the weather for several weeks in advance ...

Second category: there are just conflicts between theory and experiments. For example the well-known "dark matter mystery" falls into this group. But in this case the wording is very different! Researchers talk about "discrepancies" or "missing puzzles" or "possible measurement errors" or whatever. For a long time, the Pioneer anomaly belonged to that type.
    https://www.space.com/16648-pioneer-...ry-solved.html

Don't you dare to call the dark matter issue "an error in the equations"! The scientific establishment is working very hard to convince everybody that general relativity is a well-proven fact, any doubts are reserved for idiots ... You get the gist.

As you can see, the wording "an error in the equations" indicates some kind of blunder, a speculative theory, not just a problem with misleading experimental results. Or I'm just reading too much into it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast