+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

1. Link to Post #21
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Default Re: The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Eugene Wigner, about John von Neumann vs. Einstein:

(John von Neumann — fascinating Wiki page here — is considered by some to have been the most extraordinarily intelligent and quick-thinking human who has ever lived.)

~~~
    I have known a great many intelligent people in my life. I knew Planck, von Laue and Heisenberg. Paul Dirac was my brother in law; Leo Szilard and Edward Teller have been among my closest friends; and Albert Einstein was a good friend, too. But none of them had a mind as quick and acute as Jancsi [John] von Neumann. I have often remarked this in the presence of those men and no one ever disputed me.

But Einstein's understanding was deeper even than von Neumann's. His mind was both more penetrating and more original than von Neumann's. And that is a very remarkable statement. Einstein took an extraordinary pleasure in invention. Two of his greatest inventions are the Special and General Theories of Relativity; and for all of Jansci's brilliance, he never produced anything as original.
    I've noticed a suspicious remark -- emphasis mine. It may be just a reference to the Manhattan Project, on the other hand it may mean something completely different ... for example the Philadelphia Project. The words indicate something like "highly classified research in conjunction with international scientists" ... draw your own conclusion.

Quote On February 15, 1956, von Neumann was presented with the Medal of Freedom by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. His citation read:
    Dr. von Neumann, in a series of scientific study projects of major national significance, has materially increased the scientific progress of this country in the armaments field.

Through his work on various highly classified missions performed outside the continental limits of the United States in conjunction with critically important international programs, Dr. von Neumann has resolved some of the most difficult technical problems of national defense.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: The missing 'puzzle' page of Einstein’s unified theory of everything found

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Which equations is the trillion-dollar question. But it has to be possible they're Einstein's, as it's Relativity that stated that it's impossible for a non-zero-mass object to exceed the speed of light.

But the 'equations' might also pertain to string theory and allied quantum mechanical constructs of traversible wormholes, or interdimensional travel.

Or, just maybe, Maxwell's Equations, some of which are credibly reported to have been classified and removed from public record.
    I found it. Bill, payment can be made by bank check.

At first here is a quote about the speculative nature of Einstein's Unified Field Theory (UFT):

Quote In a way, UFT of the Einstein–Schrödinger type was as removed from an empirical basis then as quantum cosmology or string theory are at present. Pauli had been aware of this already in the 30s:
    "It is odd how Einstein carries on physics nowadays. In effect, it is the method of a pure mathematician decreeing all from his desk who completely has lost contact with what physicists really do."
    https://www.emis.de/journals/LRG/Art...ticlese19.html

Now here is a quote about a crucial error in Einstein's equations:

Quote Abstract

It is well known that the field equations in Einstein’s unified field theory of 1953 do not lead to the Lorentz equations of motion for electromagnetic charges. Bonnor remedied this defect by proposing a modified set of the field equations. [...]
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...d_field_theory

Quote W. B. Bonnor

Published:23 November 1954

Abstract

The field equations of the non-symmetric unified theory of gravitation and electromagnetism are changed so that they imply the existence of the Coulomb force between electric charges. [...]
    https://royalsocietypublishing.org/d...rspa.1954.0260

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Magneticman posted a very interesting remark on another thread years ago:

Quote Posted by Magneticman (here)
    A very huge "cone of silence" was put in place in the early 60's in relation to all re electro gravitics and magnetics.

It would have been good to be a really switched on fly on the wall of Nicola Tesla's and Mr Townsend Brown's Laboratory...
    I agree, but I would say the "cone of silence" was put in place a few years earlier, approximately in the mid 50's. Here is a nice summary of the development -- emphasis mine:

Quote However, using the EIH method it was shown way back in 1953 that the original theory apparently does not predict a Lorentz force between charged particles. Since then there has been some interest in the theory by a few researchers who dispute the proof of the missing Lorentz force. Other researchers have assumed that the theory is correct but represents something other than gravity and electromagnetism. Still others have investigated theories which are significantly modified versions of the original theory. In general though, there has not been much interest in the Einstein-Schrodinger theory since the 1950s.
    http://einstein-schrodinger.com/eins...hrodinger.html

Now the zillion-dollar question: how did they proceed after they found an error in the equations?
    Ben Rich gave us some clues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2