+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timeless: a TV series about time travel, and rewriting history

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,734 times in 8,858 posts

Default Timeless: a TV series about time travel, and rewriting history

I am actually binging on a Netflix series named Timeless. Netflix being here the messenger of the message through hollywood like brainwashing or underneath hidden in plain sight right information.

I find it quite interesting. They have 2 time machine, in the shape of the ever seeing eye, travelling through time to change history.

Of course, there are the good and bad ones, 2 different teams. But the intricacies are complex enough and not that dull.

The most interesting is that it is all based on little history details that most of us never knew but are nevertheless true. Ex: JF Kennedy was always sick as a child and when under much stress. Or the number of witches condemned in Salem, etc. This is in part a lesson in history.

Those small historical details are often what changes reality timelines, as shown in the series.

The bad ones are a group of oligarch who are planting agents throughout history, with their time machine, to change everything in their favor, for pure evil power.

Whomever goes against their will is plainly eliminated or completely stop from having any impact.

They explain how calculation for changing history are made (well not the science of it, but the thinking) etc.

If you want to binge on a two season series, and have fun while keeping your imagination and brain working in a light way, here you go.
    Last edited by Flash; 21st March 2019 at 00:58.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

angelfire (21st March 2019), astridmari (22nd March 2019), Bill Ryan (21st March 2019), Constance (21st March 2019), ExomatrixTV (21st March 2019), Gaia (21st March 2019), Gracy May (21st March 2019), Ioneo (21st March 2019), justntime2learn (21st March 2019), Ken (21st March 2019), Kryztian (21st March 2019), Mercedes (21st March 2019), Nasu (21st March 2019), onevoice (21st March 2019), ramus (22nd March 2019), Sophocles (21st March 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2019), toppy (21st March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,182 times in 3,305 posts

Default Re: Timeless: a TV series about time travel, and rewriting history

Have been a few very watchable programs (point of view) on Netflix.

'Russian Doll' Interesting and very funny 'Black Humour' Actually made me burst out in laughter a few times.

Now flicking through the 18 film episodes of
    'Love, Death + Robots'
    unrelated SiFi shorts.
    Some really well written and produced CG/Virtual Actor and Human actor films..
    One of these episodes
    'Lucky 13'
    made me a weeping, gibbering mess.

(I seem to have deep emotional problems with 'Heroic' content'
    Not sure where it comes from ?)
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 21st March 2019 at 10:24.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

astridmari (22nd March 2019), Flash (21st March 2019), justntime2learn (21st March 2019), Ken (21st March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,182 times in 3,305 posts

3 more that are well worth watching:
    'Helping Hand'
    'Beyond the Aquila rift'
    and 'Shape-Shifters'
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Constance (21st March 2019), Flash (21st March 2019), justntime2learn (21st March 2019), Mercedes (21st March 2019), onevoice (21st March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 times in 159 posts

Thanks for sharing about the Timeless Netflix series. Although I get Netflix, it is not available in the USA. Although I subscribe to a VPN which allows me to access streaming services at many locations around the world, apparently it doesn't work Netflix in Canada. I was able to download the series via torrents available at: https://www.thepiratebay.org/search/timeless/0/99/200

I've always been intrigued by time travel and the so many movies and TV series that have been produced with this theme. I've had many recurring dreams where perhaps I'm connected to another version of me in the 80's era where I'm working in a high tech space technology company. In one dream, me and a group of co-workers were witnessing a spacecraft that had totally transparent central section, and the lone astronaut hovered the spacecraft silently perhaps 50 feet above us and did a 360 degree vertical loop. I felt amazed during the dream, and the feeling stayed when I woke up.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2019), Constance (21st March 2019), Flash (21st March 2019), justntime2learn (21st March 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,734 times in 8,858 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Thanks for sharing about the Timeless Netflix series. Although I get Netflix, it is not available in the USA. Although I subscribe to a VPN which allows me to access streaming services at many locations around the world, apparently it doesn't work Netflix in Canada. I was able to download the series via torrents available at: https://www.thepiratebay.org/search/timeless/0/99/200

I've always been intrigued by time travel and the so many movies and TV series that have been produced with this theme. I've had many recurring dreams where perhaps I'm connected to another version of me in the 80's era where I'm working in a high tech space technology company. In one dream, me and a group of co-workers were witnessing a spacecraft that had totally transparent central section, and the lone astronaut hovered the spacecraft silently perhaps 50 feet above us and did a 360 degree vertical loop. I felt amazed during the dream, and the feeling stayed when I woke up.
    Truly surprising that it is not accessible from the US. The serie is entirely based on the true US history, however is fictitious in its unfolding and ... well.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2019), Constance (21st March 2019), justntime2learn (21st March 2019), onevoice (23rd March 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,156 times in 2,382 posts

~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Flash (22nd March 2019), justntime2learn (21st March 2019), onevoice (23rd March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread