+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some interesting writing from John Lear

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Some interesting writing from John Lear

I can buy the idea that we are here to overcome our ego, our self-importance, as displayed in the traits of hate, envy and greed. I believe that Newton's Journey of and Destiny of Souls clearly depicts that we are here to learn love, compassion and perseverance.

But regarding his other conclusions there can be other interpretations.

Stephen Greer believes that disclosure already happened with the 2001Washington press club news conference about ETs. Of course, this did not disclose the relationship of the deep state and the ETs, however.

There is a very large discrepancy between the 'benevolent' ETs of Lear's vision and the nasty pieces of work that kidnap, maim and brainwash abductees, or that mutilate animals and humans. Details of these nefarious activities are described in Truman Cash's research. I myself have been jabbed by these creeps.

I think at the very least there are good, bad and indifferent ETs, and most are completely self serving. So, I in no way believe that most of ETs are here for our betterment. What I do believe is that we may eventually be able to shed the bad ones as humanity evolves, but in the meantime we have to put up with their presence.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2019), Did You See Them (25th March 2019), TEOTWAIKI (26th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"ETs created humans." It's an assumption and ancient Sumerians were easily duped. I never trusted Sitchin.

I downloaded and read Lou Baldin books but my problem is he seems to extol greys. There are over 100 types of greys and many are regressive (Simon Parkes' term). Some greys speak perfect English because they descended from the North American elite who hid underground and survived the nuclear holocaust in the 20th century --- in one timeline, out of which we managed to shift. That explains the common Mandela effect.

Some channellers poo-poo angelic beings as Anunnaki in disguise, but I tend to trust Alex Collier's recent statement about them.

You may need to read between lines when John Lear talks about his "Great Pumpkin"

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Is it just me, or do we seem to be holistically getting worse as a planet? So the likelihood of graduating off planet becomes further and further remote?

Also if at point of death you have led a life worthy of promotion, could you in good conscience leave knowing what you are leaving behind or would you think that you should stay and help the rest of us evolve and thus with with forgetfulness upon birth creating a viscous cycle?

Double also is there another planet that takes the ones from here deemed too dangerous to come back?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2019), Did You See Them (25th March 2019), sherron44 (27th March 2019), thepainterdoug (26th March 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Is it just me, or do we seem to be holistically getting worse as a planet? So the likelihood of graduating off planet becomes further and further remote?

Also if at point of death you have led a life worthy of promotion, could you in good conscience leave knowing what you are leaving behind or would you think that you should stay and help the rest of us evolve and thus with with forgetfulness upon birth creating a viscous cycle?

Double also is there another planet that takes the ones from here deemed too dangerous to come back?
    Actually, I don't see that people are all that terrible. Most care for and take care of their families. Some younger ones get mislead but figure things out in the school of hard knocks. I know things are rougher in regions of poverty, however.

The question about whether we can choose to not return to planet Earth is a good one cuz many of us are in an ET harvesting cycle, one that Lear once alluded to. It's a cycle that is likely not for our benefit. It's too bad there isn't a 'God the Father' cuz he would likely intervene on our behalf. Otherwise we are stuck in the wringer until goodness knows when.
    Last edited by Justplain; 25th March 2019 at 15:47.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2019), Craig (25th March 2019), Did You See Them (25th March 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,998 times in 4,337 posts

I read quite a few of Lou Baldin's posts as sleeper on the Above Top Secret forum.

His stuff hits home pretty hard.

It correlates with the regressions Dr. Malanga did, and it correlates with much of what Dr. Karla Turner's work states.

Linda Moulton Howe has had quite a few regressions that have agreed with what Lou Baldin states and the last few interviews I've heard form her tend to agree with Baldin's take on things.

This is a tuff rabbit hole and there are some very unnerving things to deal with when contemplating this stuff.

I'm suprised John Lear's famous disclosure briefing with Art Bell hasn't been added here.

I can fix that.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2019), Buzzie (25th March 2019), Did You See Them (25th March 2019), mountain_jim (26th March 2019), Rosemarie (25th March 2019), Valerie Villars (25th March 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

"Live our lives with Integrity, without Envy, Hate or Greed"

I like John - and these ten words have always resonated with me whenever he repeats them.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2019), Matt P (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th March 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Broadly agree with you ideas TPD

When you have secret societies within secret societies there is very little chance they will reveal any of the hidden knowledge to the average joe - it wouldn't be a secret society anymore, lol

Unfortunately we have reached the place where truth is treason in this empire of lies. To me we will never get disclosure unless something forces their hand.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2019), Did You See Them (26th March 2019), Justplain (25th March 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't like the emotional approach of Linda Moulton Howe. Maybe it's just me. It seems she only researches events that are related to greys. Like attracts like, as you say.

Humans are very violent and dangerous, and any decent civilization wouldn't want humans in their neighborhood.
    Humanity hasn't evolved even a bit from this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nenRsnrxnmM

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Teo T/ NO I'm sorry I don't. But I believe most of his beliefs are derived from Lou Baldin , but can't be sure.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Did You See Them (26th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Craig I just think the curtain is being pulled back. I'm sure the dark ages were beyond horrific. but today we know about everything

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Craig (26th March 2019), Did You See Them (26th March 2019), Valerie Villars (26th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

We were carefully designed and engineered and placed in this universe (no, not on Earth) to educate and mature our souls, by ET. All of us, every single human on the face of planet Earth has lived hundreds, hundreds of lives before this one. All of us are here on Earth for a refresher course in living our lives with Integrity, without Envy, Hate or Greed and expressing our love for our families each and every day.

The above is from the original FB post by J.L.

I know it is a very general post (FB) and doesn't really give a clear answer to the great questions of, who are we? why are we here?
    And how and by whom were we created? What genetics were used and from which races?

I think there was a time in our past that humans knew full well about our ancestral links (star being heritage) and that there was regular interaction. Artwork and mythology reflect this.
    This amnesia (denial) is only recent.
    The media has effectively syphoned this into the sci-fi zone.

Plenty of new age material and theory suggests we chose our incarnation here on Earth; our parents, our country, our family, friends, enemies etc. The general script, already written.

If we are here to educate and mature our souls, why did we fall?
    (Fall in vibration to this density)

I would venture to say there are plenty of ET races (vague generalization in the post) who display traits of envy, hate and greed.
    Where is the INTEGRITY of certain ETs supplying technology that toxifies the airwaves with its frequencies destroys the organic environment and damages the Earth itself?

I do believe in the mighty force-field of the human heart; the capacity for humans to display compassion, care and love...not just for one another but for other sentient life-forms and the earth itself. If this is the focus of our interdimensional family, then that makes more sense.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Did You See Them (26th March 2019), thepainterdoug (26th March 2019), Valerie Villars (26th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Isn't synchronicity strange ?

I walked in last night and my wife had been clearing the back room to make way for yet another craft project, and says "what's this - do you want to keep it ?" - holding out a John Lear ATS Tin foil hat that I haven't seen for years !!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Patient (27th March 2019), thepainterdoug (26th March 2019), Valerie Villars (26th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Did you see them/ yes cool story , I get that stuff a lot! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTING!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Matt P (4th July 2019), Patient (27th March 2019), Valerie Villars (26th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2