Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5G .....from Sasha Stone

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,563 times in 451 posts

Default 5G .....from Sasha Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3t...TFDBrEICQyiQuw

Greetings,
    Here is an interesting movie about the ramifications of 5G technology...blessings...

New Earth Project
    Published on Mar 23, 2019

A full length documentary by Sacha Stone exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible! Please SHARE this as widely as you feel drawn...use it to target your local bureaucrats, technocrats, health practitioners, local and federal government agencies and more than anything else...your family and friends. Featuring in this film: weapons development experts, biologists, molecular & cellular biologists, blood microscopists, activists, as well as good leaders out there on the frontline. We know what this technology is - we know how it was conceived and we know where it is intended to take people and planet. We are drawing the line here....and we are doing so with the full fire of consciousness. Arise Homo sapiens!
    Last edited by Hervé; 30th March 2019 at 01:12. Reason: Included the video and video description from YouTube
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

anandacate (28th March 2019), angelfire (30th March 2019), aoibhghaire (28th March 2019), conk (28th March 2019), DaveToo (28th March 2019), drneglector (28th April 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th March 2019), Franny (30th March 2019), GMB1961 (30th March 2019), Hervé (30th March 2019), Islander12 (28th March 2019), jjjones (28th March 2019), mahalall (4th April 2019), Melinda (28th March 2019), peterpam (29th March 2019), Philippe (28th March 2019), toppy (28th March 2019), what is a name? (29th March 2019), Zanshin (29th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 times in 400 posts

Default Re: 5G .....from Sasha Stone

Thanks for posting.

At 43:34 approx in the documentary, and following testimony from various commentators beforehand, Sacha Stone, speaking about the dangers of 5G technologies, given the frequencies / radiation / electromagnetic fields in question, states :

“This is going to eviscerate microbial DNA inside human beings which is our effective operating system, number one. So it may not impact human DNA in laboratory experiments right now, and they're saying it doesn't impact human DNA. But given that human DNA is less than one percent of the cellular DNA in the human body, the rest of the cellular DNA is microbial, and we know that this will eviscerate microbial DNA. So we're talking about a take-down of the operating system of human beings.”

I hadn't come across that specific point before, about microbial DNA.

This page (if I recall, a screenshot of the website is featured in the video) is a written document of the reported dangers of 5G, with numerous embedded links and references at the end :

https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal

The text begins :

“INTERNATIONAL APPEAL
    Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
    There are 53,964 signatories from 168 countries as of March 1, 2019

To the UN, WHO, EU, Council of Europe
    and governments of all nations
    We the undersigned scientists, doctors, environmental organizations and citizens from (__) countries, urgently call for a halt to the deployment of the 5G (fifth generation) wireless network, including 5G from space satellites. 5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place. RF radiation has been proven harmful for humans and the environment. The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.”

The appeal isn't too lengthy (around 8 A4 pages excluding the references at the end) and it's an interesting read.

You can sign it as an individual or an organisation.

I originally drafted a much longer post on this subject for a different 5G thread, but I'll keep it short for now.

It's such a massive subject.

----- Post Update -----

I just watched it again, and absorbed even more than the first viewing.

It includes footage of various government officials who acknowledge their own ignorance.

Hmm.

It reminded me of a quote from Barrie Trower at the end of another video...

The description of Barrie Trower on the facebook page in his name reads :

“Dr. Barrie Trower is a former Royal Navy Microwave Weapons Expert and former cold-war captured spy debriefer for the UK Intelligence Services.”

You can find numerous videos of him speaking openly about how and why he considers 5G, wireless and microwave technologies to be a significant risk to the health of the planet and most living beings (plants and animals, including humans.) He has been speaking out against the vast industry that stands to benefit financially, and likely in other ways, from implementing these technologies worldwide.

I was moved by his final comments at the end of the video, where he describes meeting the industry's legal representative who opposed him in a case, and appealing to him to reconsider his path. I've written up the quote below. With everything taking place in the world right now, it resonated for me on a much broader level.

Barrie Trower at 1:32:20 in the video (embedded below) :

“Can I just finish with one spiritual thing, please? During a legal case, lunch time, I went into a pub, have a cup of coffee and a sandwich, or a Guinness or a sandwich, and the barrister came. The opposing barrister for the industry sat down and he said “You know you're going to lose.” And I said “Well I tend to lose, because I don't have the legal knowledge,” and the planning law, and in this country you are not allowed to use health as a reason to take down a transmitter or stop a planning application. They have said you may not use health as a reason. And he said “You're going to lose” and I said “Ok. But I will still try.”

And I said “Will you answer me one question?” I said “I'm prepared, when I go into the afterlife, to face all of the spirits, and I'm prepared to say 'I lost, but I tried. I wasn't good enough.' But you on the other hand, you are doing this with all of the knowledge that you have, and when you go into the afterlife and they're not impressed by your club, the size of your yacht, your mansion, your bank account, what one sentence will you say, having caused this genocide? What one sentence can you give? I can stand there as a loser, and : “I tried.” What one sentence will you say, please tell me, where there is no lying? Because they can look right through you. When you face the judges, what one sentence will you say, to justify genocide?”

And he thought about it. He didn't answer. He went away and he won.

But that is what I would say to your decision makers in Poland. One day, one day you will face your judge, for genocide.”

The video is below. Part of the youtube description reads :
    “International Conference - Poland - Zone free from 5G Kraków, 28.02.2019”

5G Gigantic health hazard - dr Barrie Trower & sir Julian Rose :

Last edited by Melinda; 29th March 2019 at 10:36.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

anandacate (29th March 2019), angelfire (29th March 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd April 2019), Arcturian108 (29th March 2019), drneglector (28th April 2019), ExomatrixTV (30th March 2019), Franny (30th March 2019), Hervé (30th March 2019), Lefty Dave (29th March 2019), peterpam (29th March 2019), Reinhard (7th April 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019), what is a name? (29th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,043 times in 3,208 posts

Research Stop5G.net ... Join: Fb.com/groups/Stop5G ... Support: Fb.me/Stop5G

¤=[Post Update]=¤

#Stop5G Top 11 Reasons (Random Order) To Be Very Angry About Corporate Whores & Puppet Politicians Dealing With Mass Unrolling #5G Everywhere!

01. No 5G Health Risks Assessments Given!
    02. Overt & Covert Internal Tech Experts Conflicts Shows They KNOW They Can Not Guaranty To Prevent Mass Misuse Of Data ... and Protect Users Against Abuse/Misuse of #5G "Smart Grid".
    03. Who Is To Be Held Accountable? What About Liability ... Notice How They Protect Themselves Through Help From Corrupt People Working For Our Government.
    04. No Real (Live) Debate (Serious Discussion) Between "We The People" and Big Corporations & Big Government
    05. Microwave Pulsed #5G Radiation Has A Mass Biological Effects on All Life ... Plants (City Trees & Food), Insects (Especially The Bees!) ...Birds ... Animals and Humans!
    06. Mass Sterilization #Spermageddon part of Forced Depopulation Agenda? (Study Georgia Guidelines, Neo-Eugenics: "Transhumanism").
    07. #5G Violates Human Right To Self-Determination on 3 Levels.
    08. Psychopathic A.I. will have tentacles everywhere and has been given way to much power to influence our personal private lives on a daily bases and this is gonna be much worse in 2020 and beyond!
    09. Community Authority Unlawfully Overruled To "Streamlinimg" Mass Unrolling #5G Transmitters Everywhere!
    10. #5G uses same Technology That Military & Police Uses as "Pain Inflicting Compliance" (Crowd Control Operations) Slow Lethal Weapons Partially Banned From Using Again!
    11. Quantum A.I. & Robotics will use 5G "Smart Grid" micro-managing us all for a New "Global Governance" to "Save The Earth" BS!
    01. Like: http://fb.me/Stop5G
    02. Follow: http://twitter.com/Stop5G
    03. Join: http://fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    04. Vote: http://reddit.com/user/Stop5G
    05. Bookmark: http://stop5g.whynotnews.eu
    06. Subscribe: http://bitchute.com/exomatrixtv
    You Can Research Hashtag: #Stop5G on:
    YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Reddit!

Peter Orphanides [quote]:

"Seems like this 5G system is...

01. Unwanted: The fact that they've made it damned near impossible for the public and elected officials to oppose the roll-out, seems to indicate that they know we don't want it -- which also makes it totally undemocratic.

02. Dangerous: It will increase cancer rates by two-fold according to at least one study at the very minimum. It also has the means to produce cognitive problems as well.

03. Vulnerable: The cybersecurity requirements seem to be based around the system being more vulnerable than existing networks, which doesn't sound good.

The first and second criteria should be enough to bar the roll-out of 5G, the third is just one more reason, particularly when it's unwanted and dangerous.

[unquote]

Did you know that the industry loyal ICNIRP is a private organisation (NGO) based in Germany. New expert members can only be elected by members of ICNIRP.
    Many of ICNIRP members have ties to the industry that is dependent on the ICNIRP guidelines. The guidelines are of huge economic and strategic importance to the military, telecom/IT and power industry
    Thus, using the significantly higher guideline by ICNIRP gives a 'Green Card' to mass roll out the 4G & #5G wireless digital technology thereby not considering non-thermal health effects from RF radiation. Numerous health hazards are disregarded such as cancer, effects on neurotransmitters and neuroprotection, blood-brain-barrier, cognition, psychological addiction, sleep, behavioral problems and sperm quality."
    Professor Lennart Hardell
    https://www.spandidos-publications.c.../ijo.2017.4046

Pro #5G authorities claim: "no evidence of harm" and the only evidence of their claim is their own choice to ignore the evidence of harm.

What is worse? Playing ignorant & being dumb, or they ARE wilful dumb & ignorant ... meanwhile being an authority deciding the fate of billions!

#JohnKuhles Founder Stop5G Fb Group, Page & Stop5G.net
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th March 2019 at 00:57.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2019), drneglector (28th April 2019), Franny (30th March 2019), Lefty Dave (30th March 2019), Melinda (30th March 2019), onawah (30th March 2019), Philippe (30th March 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Those who object to the introduction of #5G networks will soon be accused of conspiracy thinking. It does not address or even look at what 5G actually means. Apparently there is a blind faith that our government is responsibly dealing with this matter. Whether that trust is justified, is very much the question! To begin with, the Netherlands has the highest standard for electromagnetic radiation (EMS) in Europe. Radiation levels therefore quickly fall within the acceptable standard. This standard is established as follows: A bag of salt water was irradiated for six minutes by a transmitter. Then it was examined how hot the water was and concluded that it was safe. Only the thermal effect of radiation has determined the safety standard, biological effects have not been studied at all. Health risks therefore play no role for our government in determining acceptable radiation levels! Already 3500 people in the Netherlands know that their health problems are caused by EMS, but many people with health problems do not know this. Doctors are often not aware of the radiation caused by radiation and therefore do not recognize it as such. Animals, plants and trees, in particular bees, chestnuts, elms and tomatoes, also suffer from EMS. And then it is not even 5G, but the current 4G networks!

A second reason to mistrust our government in this matter is money. The current frequencies have been sold for 9 billion euros and a lot of profit and wage tax is levied annually by the telecom providers, who earn a lot of money. It is therefore very ordinary just a revenue model!

In research into the effects of 5G on animals, these health complaints were found: pain sensation and blisters in irradiated skin, reddening of the skin, corneal damage of the eye, damage to the membrane of leukocytes (leaking white blood cells), influencing nerve-muscle functions, disruption control overheated sweat glands, cell proliferation by DNA (cancer formation!), activation of stress proteins in cell damage, disruption of protein-receptor binding, bacterial resistance to antibiotics and changes in the DNA. That is not nothing! Presently there are tests going on with 5G transmitter masts, including in North Groningen. The animals there are going crazy!

How would we feel without radiation? This can hardly be determined. Even if you switch off your own Wi-Fi, you still suffer from the neighbors' Wi-Fi, a radio mast in the neighborhood, etc. Radiation is everywhere. Little by little, the frequencies are getting more and more increased, our limits are constantly being stretched, with all the health risks that entails. Should we want to?

2019-2020+ Mass Mandatory Unrolling #5G Erratic Pulsed Microwave Radiation Everywhere Is A Mass Assault on: Hippocratic Oath, Private Property & Privacy Rights, Oath to the US Constitution, 4th Amendment, Self-Determination Rights! ... and violating 1 of them is already enough to get really upset let alone all 6 combined! ... It is sooooo BLATANT ATTACK on all of us including all biological life like plants, trees, insects (especially bees) ... the list of technocratic-horror seems endless! ... and i did not even mention Government & Corporate (A.I.) Behavior Modification Programs (aka "Mind-control Projects")

Remember – things that the government once tested and considered “safe” include such toxic horrors as thalilomide, amalgam fillings, smoking, asbestos, lead paint, fluoride, vaccines, and Agent Orange. Can we really trust these so-called government ‘health’ agencies?

Consider this: The $25 million dollar study was the Rammazini Study. The Rammazini Study is the one referred to in the ACS March 2018 press release announcing the link between cell phone radiation and gliomas (brain) and schwanoma (heart) cancerous tumors. But the NTP study is actually more significant because it was performed over a longer period of time. This is criminal, all out murder of unsuspecting citizens who believe they live in a free country whose leadership will protect their health & safety. National Toxicology Program has concluded that wireless radiation causes cancer. Natural health advocates say that 70 percent of non-industry studies assess wireless radiation as harmful; with industry studies, the effects are reversed – with only 32 percent showing that wireless radiation is harmful. But, either way, the dangers are clear and being ignored by our government due to corporate interests.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2019), Franny (30th March 2019), Lefty Dave (30th March 2019), Melinda (30th March 2019), onawah (30th March 2019), Philippe (30th March 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

⚠️ So, lets get this straight:

We have local politicians who are afraid to get lawsuits from Big Telecom Industries if they do not allow mass deploying of #5G cell towers everywhere (all because of government contracts on a federal level (Obama, Clinton, #FCC Tom Wheeler 2017 etc). Even with huge local resistance of the people! ... Public city council hearings showing evidence of cumulative lethal effects of long term use of erratic pulsed microwaves ☠️ 24/7 willfully ignored even if they are put on NOTICE for future liability lawsuits!

Meanwhile Big Telecom are protected against future lawsuits, even gets "bailed out" using our tax money if anyone sue them for liability action lawsuits.

Same with Big Pharma Vaxxers, EPG Smart-meters Bailout in California, Banksters Bailout: ± $29 Trillion etc. Conclusion: Giant Criminal Operations Are Protected!

⚠️ Imagine that you have hard evidence in your possession NOW that will be acknowledged (validated / 100% confirmed) in the future by almost all people over the world.
    That will show that Big Telecom hijacked #FCC to change the local rights (taking it away) dealing with health & safety risks of mass rollout of millions #5G cell towers everywhere!

Not only that they arranged that Big Telecom Industries are protected from future mass action liability lawsuits! ... Meaning that anyone successfully wins a court-case against them, they get BAILED OUT using our tax money!

Google: "5G Regulatory Red Tape" to see what I mean!

And now the kicker: #FCC admits they did not do any safety tests! We are all experimented upon like "guinea pigs or lab-rats" for their profits.

On top of that MSM will not allow any real debate about this!

Even The Twilight Zone isn't that Fcked Up!

⚠️ This short story explains the "Hypocrisy of Assumed Democracy":
    Imagine a world where "We The People" would have real control over our own fate & destiny for a change and #5G ☠️ Death Towers would ONLY be deployed at properties of the 1% Super Elite!
    We would vote to have 24/7 surveillance to those who suppose to "represent us" and all other controllers & rulers, including owners of Big Tech Industries, Big Telecom, Mainstream Media owners, all CFR Members & Bilderbergers etc. etc.
    We succeeded to have "Constitutional Amendment" and we also make sure the 1% (Super Elite) can not complain about health risks!
    If they win a liability lawsuit in the future, we get bailed out using their tax money! ... Seems reasonable as they do this exactly with us now!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (30th March 2019), Franny (30th March 2019), Lefty Dave (30th March 2019), LifeAngel (30th March 2019), onawah (30th March 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 162 posts

Thanks for all the info, ExomatrixTV. I am so worried about the roll out of 5G and talk to and inform as many people as I can about the threat it represents to all life on the planet.

I have just done a search on the main website of Extinction Revolution, thinking that this issue must surely be high on their agenda. NOTHING to be found which I find very surprising and slightly suspicious. As far as I'm concerned, this is way more serious than climate change.....

I've sent XR an email and hope that they will respond positively to my offer of more information regarding 5G and help spread the word because, as you've said, it's sure not going to come from the MSM.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th March 2019), Lefty Dave (30th March 2019), Melinda (30th March 2019), onawah (30th March 2019), Philippe (30th March 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 5G .....from Sasha Stone

⚠️This is what Mainstream Media (MSM) & Puppet Politicians do NOT want you to investigate:

54,200+ results: Google.com/search?&q=ICNIRP+corruption

550+ Video Reports: Google.com/search?q=ICNIRP+corruption&tbm=vid

Now you know why we say #Stop5G

We make very soon the best summary (highlights) doing justice to all that has been uncovered in above links & videos!

#ICNIRP CORRUPTION?

There are a few authoritative committees and advisory bodies worldwide that assess scientific research on EMV radiation and draw up exposure limits based on this. Policymakers worldwide fall back on those recommendations to determine legal radiation limits. The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, ICNIRP for short, is the most important advisory body. Policy makers invariably refer to the 1998 ICNIRP guidelines. "As long as you stay below, everything is safe," is the adage. The European Commission also relies on this and in 1999 adopted the ICNIRP limits in its own recommendation.

The Dutchman Eric van Rongen is the current chairman of the ICNIRP committee. "ICNIRP evaluates the scientific literature and determines the effects of exposure to emv radiation based on that," he explains. "Those established effects form the basis for the ICNIRP guidelines."

In addition to ICNIRP, the World Health Organization also started a project in 1996 that evaluates the effects of EMV: the "who EMF project". The Swedish Radiation Commission is also a renowned institution. The European Commission itself commissioned its own Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (scenihr) to conduct an extensive literature study into the dangers of radio frequency radiation. In the United Kingdom it was the agnir commission.
    "Similar experiments carried out three thousand kilometers apart and discovering the same type of tumor. How big is that chance? "

The problem with these advisory bodies is that they largely consist of the same people and that they often have links with the private industry, especially with the telecom sector. The interdependence is clear when you place the committees side by side. Of the current thirteen ICNIRP members, six are in at least one of the other advisory bodies. For the who emf group, that is even six out of seven. Of the European scenihr committee that issued radiation recommendations in 2015, one third were intertwined with other advisory groups.

Moreover, there is no question of scientific disagreement in the various committees. They all attach to the predominant heat paradigm. "We know that there are non-thermal effects of radio frequency radiation," says Van Rongen. "But we are not convinced that they are harmful to people's health."

Louis Slesin criticizes this one-sidedness and argues for a more level playing field between the various research camps. "The establishment is currently too dominant in this discussion, in particular ICNIRP," he says. "Why does ICNIRP not allow researchers from the other camp to keep themselves honest?" ICNIRP chairman Van Rongen says they are open to that. "But we look at the profile of new members, we don't just choose them for their different opinions," he says. For Slesin, the fact that ICNIRP chooses its own committee members is at the heart of the problem. "In my eyes, ICNIRP and the emf group of the who are one and the same," he says. "They have the same founder, the same members, and say the same things."

ICNIRP sold both the Ramazzini and the ntp results as being of insufficient quality. The burden of proof of the two studies would be insufficiently coherent and not generalized, and there was therefore no reason to revise the current exposure guidelines, the opinion was said. However, the researchers from the National Toxicology Program had their results reviewed by a group of fifteen external scientists because they knew their findings would be controversial. Those fifteen confirmed the NTP conclusions.

With regard to links with industry: eight of the thirteen ICNIRP members have or had a connection with the telecom or electricity industry through consultancy work or research funding. Within the who emf group, there are five out of seven and half within the European scenario. Eric van Rongen assures us that there are currently no conflicts of interest within ICNIRP. "In the past, some members may have received co-financing from the private sector, but currently no member has any connection with the telecom sector." At ICNIRP, they are not allowed to have ties with commercial companies at least three years prior to membership.

Did you know that the industry loyal ICNIRP is a private organisation (NGO) based in Germany. New expert members can only be elected by members of ICNIRP.
    Many of ICNIRP members have ties to the industry that is dependent on the ICNIRP guidelines. The guidelines are of huge economic and strategic importance to the military, telecom/IT and power industry
    Thus, using the significantly higher guideline by ICNIRP gives a 'Green Card' to mass roll out the 4G & #5G wireless digital technology thereby not considering non-thermal health effects from RF radiation. Numerous health hazards are disregarded such as cancer, effects on neurotransmitters and neuroprotection, blood-brain-barrier, cognition, psychological addiction, sleep, behavioral problems and sperm quality."
    Professor Lennart Hardell

How do you insert (embed) Facebook Video in Project Avalon Forum?
    I tried this one: https://www.facebook.com/Stop5G/videos/289020048655966/
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th March 2019 at 17:12.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (31st March 2019), avid (30th March 2019), Lefty Dave (31st March 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,116 times in 15,477 posts

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    [...]

5G Gigantic health hazard - dr Barrie Trower & sir Julian Rose :

Highly recommended interview

It gives data for a number of things, from Targeted Individuals, bizarre uncommon illnesses to a planned Extinction Level Event... thanks to psychopaths.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

anandacate (2nd April 2019), angelfire (31st March 2019), avid (30th March 2019), drneglector (28th April 2019), Lefty Dave (31st March 2019), Melinda (31st March 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Brussels raises radiation standards to make 5G possible; scientists are being ignored

Last week it was in the news that the city of Brussels is going to raise its radiation standards because the rollout of 5G would otherwise not be possible. Just like they did in 2013 when the standards hampered the rollout of 4G. Ultimately, economic interests (€) and 'wanting to be the front runner' turn out to outweigh the protection of our health. Why is it not listened to the many independent scientists and doctors from more than 70 countries who are urging governments to stop 5G ?
    Creative with radiation standards in Brussels

In 2007, the Brussels government decided wisely to lower the radiation standards in the city of Brussels to 3 volts per meter (= 25,000 micro watts per square meter) due to the impact on health. This standard came into effect in September 2009. The new Brussels exposure limit meant a reduction compared to their previous standard, which varied from 20 to 30 volts per meter depending on the frequency. ¹)
    Under pressure from the Telecom industry, the Brussels government reached an agreement in July 2013 to raise the radiation standards in Brussels again so that the rollout of 4G became possible. For example, in DeStandaard you could read:
    “At the beginning of this year, Belgacom CEO Didier Bellens was still very concerned about radiation standards, which he thought were too strict to offer 4G. "The capital of Europe is in danger of becoming the only place in Europe where there is no 4G," he criticized. The Brussels government is now meeting that criticism. "
    It was then agreed to use 3 Volts per meter, but then as a standard per technology type (2G, 3G, 4G) instead of for all technologies combined. A creative 'solution', that must be said. But of course this simply means an increase in the limits, because in the end it is of course the cumulative amount of radiation that is present in total.
    In October 2013, the Brussels government finally decided that the radiation standard would still be raised to 6 volts per meter , so that 4G could be rolled out.
    The arrival of 5G

In the meantime, the 5th generation (5G) of transmission techniques is approaching us at a fast pace. 5G is primarily intended to allow devices to communicate with each other wirelessly (Internet of Things) and to enable artificial intelligence. For this purpose, many small cell towers (small cells) will have to be added all around us (in lampposts, traffic lights, bus shelters, etc.). This automatically means that many more electromagnetic fields will be generated.

All countries and cities, like the arrival of 4G, fall over each other again to be the first to roll out 5G. This offers enormous economic benefits and of course it is also a prestige issue. The Netherlands also wants to be a digital leader . But today the message is about Brussels.
    The Belgian telecom industry is putting pressure on the government

DeMorgen.be already showed clearly in February how the industry is putting pressure on the Brussels government:
    “Agoria ( the federation of Belgian technology industry companies) puts the strict radiation standards in the Brussels-Capital Region at risk for the rollout of 5G in the capital. "As far as we are concerned, it seems that cities like Liège or Antwerp will be the first Belgian cities with 5G in 2020," warns the technology federation today. At the beginning of this month, the seven largest telecom operators in the country, together with Agoria, called for a "New Deal". The telecom sector is prepared to continue to invest fully in digital networks and services, but requires the government to provide the framework for this.
    One of the problems is the strict radiation standards in the capital. As a result, Brussels is not in danger of being the first city in the future with the next generation of mobile internet currently under development and becoming a white spot in the 5G rollout. As a result, Brussels can "miss out on a lot of new jobs" and "have to divert investors" to other regions or abroad. Regions and cities that are the first to have 5G have, according to the technology sector, a "huge economic advantage". Agoria fears that the backlog will not be bridged later, while investments are being made elsewhere in the Netherlands and abroad in the new networks.
    Finally, Agoria points out that the European Commission, with its 5G action plan, wants every Member State to propose a city by 2020 where 5G is possible. “In our country, Brussels would become the first city with 5G. And the investment plans must now be made to be ready in 2020. But the Brussels region is slowing down. "
    In other words, the pressure is increased, the economy comes first and the subject of health is carefully avoided.
    The ambition of Brussels

Brussels wants to be the first Belgian city where a 5G network is rolled out. DeMorgen.be writes about this on 22 October :
    "With current radiation standards, it is impossible to roll out 5G in Brussels." That is the firm conclusion of the Belgian Institute for Postal Services and Telecommunications (BIPT) in a study of a possible 5G network. And even without the introduction of the latest technology for fast mobile internet, it will eventually become impossible to accommodate the growing data traffic with the current standard of 6 Volts. “It will always be harder. A seven-fold increase in mobile data traffic is expected, "says BIPT spokesperson Jimmy Smedts.
    With this, BIPT confirms what the telecom providers have been saying for a long time: if Brussels wants to realize its ambition to become Belgium's first "5G city" in 2020, then the city will have to raise the limit considerably. With at least 14.5 volts, says BIPT. The telecom regulator does not make any statements about the impact of these higher standards on health. The latter was the argument for Brussels to maintain very conservative radiation standards. Our capital is known to have stricter standards than the rest of the country.
    Federal minister De Croo calls on Brussels to make 5G possible and to avoid saturation of the 4G network. "I can only hope that common sense will prevail in Brussels," he says. “The capital of Europe cannot afford the debacle with the slow rollout of 4G a second time. If we want our country to be ahead digitally, Brussels must want to come along. "
    And under such strong pressure, the Brussels government can 'naturally' not be left behind.
    And Brussels is good at raising radiation standards

On 23 October it will be announced that the Brussels government and the three telecom operators have agreed on the relaxation of the radiation standards in Brussels to enable the roll-out of the 5G network. The radiation standard goes from 6 volts to 14.5 volts per meter outdoors and 9 volts per meter indoors. DeMorgen.be reports on this:
    “The increase makes the rollout of the 5G network tightly possible, a study shows that the telecom watchdog BIPT published yesterday. “BIPT proposes a standard between 14.5 and 41.5 volts per meter. This will allow us to play a part in the European leading group for the deployment of the 5G network. ”The strict radiation standard has repeatedly criticized the Brussels Region in recent years. BIPT says that the current standardization is almost fifty times stricter than the recommendations of the scientific advisory organization ICNIRP and the European Union. "
    And with this, the 'problem' has been resolved for the time being and Brussels can once again play a full part in the European leading group for the rollout of the 5G network.
    But where is our health in this discussion?

In the city of Brussels, too, it appears again that standards are 'simply' adjusted if this is more convenient for the industry. The economic interests, the constant pursuit of growth and further development of technology and the 'wanting to be ahead' determine how the laws and standards are implemented. As if the world is all about money, power and prestige. Why isn't our health the first thing we look at? Why is independent scientific research not first carried out into the biological effects of 5G? I don't want to be used as a guinea pig. You do?
    And why don't we listen to the huge group of independent scientists, doctors and environmental organizations that in their International Appeal ' Stop 5G on Earth and in Space ' the UN, the WHO, the European Union, the Council of Europe and governments of all countries urgent calls to stop 5G, including 5G from space satellites . On October 23 their Appeal has been signed 8,712 times by scientists, doctors, psychologists, engineers, building biologists, etc. from at least 70 countries. Hereby I would like to call on all municipalities, governments and other policymakers to delve into the matter and put the health of all of us first.
    Silvia Belgraver
    ¹) For comparison: according to independent scientists and doctors, a maximum exposure standard of 0.6 Volts per meter should be aimed for. The official international standards of the ICNIRP are, depending on the frequency and situation, a maximum of 61 Volts per meter. Read more here about how these (totally unrealistic) norms came about.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (2nd April 2019), angelfire (31st March 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd April 2019), Hervé (31st March 2019), Lefty Dave (31st March 2019), Melinda (31st March 2019), onawah (2nd April 2019), Philippe (1st April 2019), Zanshin (1st April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,563 times in 451 posts

Default Re: 5G .....from Sacha Stone

Greetings
    I thank you all for posting...
    Most know how important this situation is...but many choose to ignore... the ramifications to the cell walls of living things...from these microwaves...
    To the PA members who contributed to this post ... I appreciate your concern...ExomatrixTV...John...you are a saint !!!
    Blessings Dave
    www.leftydave.com

end of line.
    Last edited by Lefty Dave; 13th April 2019 at 15:11.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

anandacate (2nd April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Melinda (1st April 2019), onawah (2nd April 2019), Philippe (1st April 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,234 times in 562 posts

Someone on a local forum posted this. I don't know how to assess the content and would very much welcome responses from anyone who understands it in perspective.

A waccobb.net member:
    "The single highest cost for cell phone companies is the cost of electricity to run the air-conditioner to cool the transmitters. Want to make a $100billion? Find a way to reduce the transmitter power and still maintain the link.

Enter 5G. 5G does three big things:

it spreads the energy over wider bands (so that if there is interference or the signal is blocked in one part, it switches to another), with higher speed so the "burst" of RF is shorter, and it uses electronically steerable antennas (ESA) to steer the signal to the user.

It has 2 ranges, FR1 (being deployed), which is in similar bands to cell and wifi today, and FR2, which is mm-wave bands and not expected to be widely deployed to handheld devices. The FR1 systems have antennas that can maintain the signal connection with about 250 times less power (the transmit antenna is 65 times more efficient, and the handset is about 4 times).

Finally, since the signal is steered (they call it beamforming), the end user, who desires to make the connection is the one who is primarily exposed, rather than everyone in the current system of broadcasting the cell signal (well, not exactly broadcasting since the current systems uses a wide beam that covers 60 degree arc; the 5G signal will have about 1 degree of arc.), but exposed still at lower power.

So: if you are concerned about RF energy causing health effects, and you think lower power, shorter duration, and directed at only the user are all good things, you should support 5G."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Hervé (2nd April 2019), Lefty Dave (2nd April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Someone on a local forum posted this. I don't know how to assess the content and would very much welcome responses from anyone who understands it in perspective.
    [...]
    See this post (<---) and this one (<---) as well as this one (<---)
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd April 2019 at 13:58.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

anandacate (2nd April 2019), Lefty Dave (2nd April 2019), Melinda (2nd April 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks

I received this article in my email inbox this morning--sounds like some good news and hope many more will follow soon!

Brussels Becomes First Major City to Halt 5G Due to Health Effects

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

avid (4th April 2019), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Hervé (2nd April 2019), Lefty Dave (2nd April 2019), Melinda (2nd April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,267 times in 1,404 posts

Has the fear porn extended to 6G yet?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Alpha141 (7th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,694 times in 10,082 posts

What fear porn is that, NicK? What has been posted here is backed by sound scientific research, from what I've seen.
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2019), avid (4th April 2019), Lefty Dave (4th April 2019), Melinda (4th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 times in 400 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What fear porn is that, NicK? What has been posted here is backed by sound scientific research, from what I've seen.
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Always an interesting one.

At the end of the day, what is a more fear-based reaction?

1) Looking with an open-mind (and concern for life on this planet) at evidence presented by scientists, doctors and people who have reportedly suffered physical ailments; doing this in context of the knowledge that historically industries / experts have claimed certain products to be safe for use only to later be deemed or proven wrong.

Or

2) Dismissing / deriding those who are attempting to do the above.

I can actually understand reaction No.2 to some extent, on any number of topics. Because to try and attempt No.1 with a genuinely open mind, living with the fact that you may never be able to prevent the damage that an industry may inflict, is not an easy balance to achieve. It requires the building of muscles : a preparedness to be wrong and risk derision / anger from those around you, and a preparedness to be right and yet dismissed by those around you who you are hoping to help.

I'm not going to claim I've honed and built those muscles flawlessly. That is hardly the point

Anyway...

One issue with examining any risk in a technology like this is that it's possible that only a minority of people will suffer obvious or immediate health effects initially, and those people will be up against a multi-billion dollar industry with the funds to keep them quiet or bury them in legal battles that could go on for years. It is also possible that far larger numbers of people could be negatively affected over a much longer period and never even realise why, and their doctors may never be able or even willing to pinpoint this technology as a cause of their ailment.

This article addresses Lloyd's refusal to insure against 5G / wireless related illnesses. Hardly reassuring :

Lloyds Insurers Refuse to Cover 5G Wi-Fi Illnesses
    Published on February 12, 2019

Extract :

Lloyds of London, one of the world’s premier insurance groups, is refusing to insure health claims made against 5G wireless (“wi-fi”) technologies.

How curious that Lloyds of London has excluded from their policies any negative health effects caused by wi-fi technologies. Now, WHY would Lloyds leave all that money on the table if these technologies are so safe? And, why are other insurance companies following Lloyds’ lead?

https://principia-scientific.org/llo...-fi-illnesses/

Another journalist claims : “the insurance companies, they are not selling any product liability policies that cover cell phone radiation” in a segment on 5G, on Russia Today, in the last minute of the video here :

https://youtu.be/H_f9gpg4t6c

So if insurance companies prefer to 'play it safe' with their money, surely it's reasonable that we should prefer to play it safe with not only our health, but the health of life across the planet. If we remove 'fear' from the equation, I'd suggest that is simply logic.

Moving on :

Here's another video (below) with a researcher / expert addressing evidence.

Video Title : Dr. Miller: The Body of Evidence Linking Cell Phone and Wireless to Cancer

Quote from Dr Miller at 2:38 in the video :
    I'm going to try and answer the question : why do we now believe that radio-frequency radiation in fact causes brain cancer in humans? Not that there's limited evidence, but there is sufficient evidence. And this is largely based on three important sets of case controlled i.e. human studies of mobile phone use and brain cancer.” At 4:35 : “All these studies showed that the lower the exposure, the less the risk.”

Description under video : “Senator Colbeck sponsored a 5G and Wireless and Health Forum December 2018 Dr. Anthony Miller is a physician and epidemiologist. Dr. Anthony Miller is currently Professor Emeritus at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto. He has served as Director of the Epidemiology Unit of the National Cancer Institute of Canada, Chair of the Department of Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics, University of Toronto, Senior Epidemiologist, International Agency for Research on Cancer, and Head, Division of Cancer Epidemiology, German Cancer Research Centre, 2000-03; consultant to the Division of Cancer Prevention, U.S. National Cancer Institute and to the World Health Organization.”

If we apply logic again, who do we feel safer believing : a vast industry that stands to lose billions in revenue if this technology is deemed a risk, or the scientists advising us of health risks who, even collectively, lack the same levels of finance and influence?

People are free to draw their own conclusions, as they wish.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2019), avid (4th April 2019), Hervé (4th April 2019), Lefty Dave (4th April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    [...]
    If we apply logic again, who do we feel safer believing : a vast industry that stands to lose billions in revenue if this technology is deemed a risk, or the scientists advising us of health risks who, even collectively, lack the same levels of finance and influence?

People are free to draw their own conclusions, as they wish.
    A similar situation as is happening with Big Pharma cartels and vaccines... see: Neurologist Andrew Moulden - Vaccination Causes Many Sicknesses

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2019), avid (4th April 2019), Lefty Dave (4th April 2019), Melinda (4th April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Parents demand removal of cell tower from elementary school after four students and three teachers develop cancer
    by: Lori Alton, staff writer | April 2, 2019
    https://www.naturalhealth365.com/cel...ncer-2928.html

"Parents demand removal of cell tower from elementary school after four students and three teachers develop cancer(Naturalhealth365) As communication companies intensify their efforts to institute 5G wireless across the nation, parents at a California elementary school are uniting in protest against a cell phone tower on the premises – which they say has caused seven people to develop cancer. At a recent, packed school board meeting, parents threatened to pull their children from the school unless the tower is removed.

The issue revolves around radiofrequency radiation emitting from the tower, which parents say has caused cancer in four students and three teachers. The World Health Organization acknowledges that RF radiation (also known as EMF, or electromagnetic field radiation) is a possible carcinogen, and animal studies have shown a link between brain cancer and EMFs.

For more on the growing controversy, keep reading.

Diagnosis of tumors in children and adults push upset parents to take action
    On March 12, The Modesto Bee reported that parents at Weston Elementary School in San Joaquin County demanded that the Ripon Unified School District ask Sprint to remove a cell tower from school property.

The article quoted Monica Ferrulli, mother of the second child to be diagnosed with cancer, as saying that a doctor told her that her 10-year-old son’s tumor is “100 percent” environmental in origin.

The school board cites an obsolete American Cancer Society study showing no harm from cell phones, says Ferrulli, and is manifesting “denial” in its decision to leave the tower in place. (The cell tower has remained on school grounds since the controversy began in 2017).

Cancer solved? Censored New Documentary showcases anticancer secrets from leading physicians across 7 Asian nations. Click here to get FREE access to this incredible resource.

Ferrulli’s 10-year-old son, Mason, was treated for cancer in 2017, and is currently experiencing a relapse.

On March 8, a fourth child – 11-year-old Brad Rex – was diagnosed with a tumor wrapped around his liver. His father, Richard Rex, said he has been advised of conflicting medical options, ranging from “shrinking” the tumor to undertaking a liver transplant – a situation Rex describes as “scary.”

Parents at the school also maintain that four teachers at the school have been diagnosed with cancer since the installation of the cell tower.

Parents throw down gauntlet before school board: Remove tower or shut down school
    Over 200 parents attended the emotional meeting, with some calling for the school to be shut down until the cell tower is removed.

The Modesto Bee reported that over 200 children – more than half the student body of the 400-pupil school – stayed home from school that day.

School board president Kit Oase said that tests showed that the tower was operating within safety standards. Oase said he plans to confer with a county epidemiologist.

Engineers hired by the school board found that exposure limits from the cell tower were below federal safety standards. However, Ferrulli says that tests arranged by the parents showed higher readings of EMF radiation.

The Modesto Bee reported that RUSD and Sprint have a 25-year lease agreement with no “out” clause – and that the two entities have to “mutually agree” to move the tower.

Parents will continue to pull their children from the school if the tower is not moved, Ferrulli promised.

As for Sprint, the company said it is “working” to address the parents’ concerns.

Cell phone towers invade residential neighborhoods
    Proponents of 5G claim the new wireless networks will offer increases in data speed and capacity, in order to facilitate further connection with the “Internet of Things” – a linked system of cell phones, laptops, home appliances, security systems, wireless cars and drones.

According to EM Watch, a non-profit organization that focuses on helping people protect themselves from EMF radiation, there are 300,000 cell phone sites in the United States already. Due to increased cell phone traffic – and the need to accommodate 5G networks – the number is expected to double over the next 10 years.

As a result, cell phone sites have sprouted in residential neighborhoods, often in close proximity to – and even on top of – homes and schools.

In photographs published by The Modesto Bee, the tower can be clearly seen looming over the campus, in close proximity to school buildings.

Warning: EMF radiation is being linked to genetic damage, birth defects plus many other health issues
    Experts say that EMF radiation from cell phones and wireless technology disrupts cellular function – and does it at well below the thermal threshold mandated by the FCC.

According to the American Academy of Environmental Medicine, peer-reviewed research has shown that EMF radiation can cause genetic damage, reproductive defects, kidney damage and developmental problems.

EMF radiation can interfere with the production of melatonin and serotonin, important neurotransmitters needed for stable mood and restful sleep.

For those who are hypersensitive to RF radiation – estimated at 3.5 to 5 percent of the population – adverse effects can include headaches, sleep disorders, memory loss, agitation, confusion, anxiety and depression.

EMF radiation is also associated with increased risk of diabetes, heart arrhythmias, inflammatory diseases and various cancers – including childhood leukemia.

Finally, animal studies have shown that exposure to 3G RF radiation – at amounts well below federally-mandated cell phone limits – promoted the formation of brain tumors.

Experts say that children are particularly susceptible to harm from EMF radiation, due to their smaller size and still-developing systems. France and Israel have already moved to restrict wireless technology in schools – when will the United States follow suit?

Study links cell phone towers with higher rates of cancer
    In a landmark German study involving 1000 participants, four doctors monitored residents who had lived around cell phone towers for ten years.

While there was no significant change in cancer rates during the first five years of the study, the last five years of the study revealed that the residents living within 400 meters of mobile telephone bases had three times more newly-diagnosed cancers than their counterparts living farther away.

The doctors concluded that the residents had an increased risk of cancers of the breast, prostate, pancreas, bowel, skin, lungs and blood.

Significantly, the residents not only developed cancer at a higher rate – but they developed it at younger ages.

The doctors cited an “immediate” need for epidemiological studies to monitor the health of the residents living in areas of high radiofrequency emissions from mobile telephone bases.

Reduce EMF exposure with common-sense techniques
    EM watch advises the use of RF gauss meters, which can help identify safer areas in your home. Note: experts recommend spending less time in rooms from which you can see the tower from a window.

You can also make use of special shielding – including window films, mesh curtains, EMF-resistant paints, and metal foils.

If you are considering buying or renting a home, it only makes sense to research the location of cell towers and WiFi antennas. Remember, many are camouflaged to look inconspicuous, and can resemble loudspeakers or even “bug-zappers.”

Finally, you can cut your accumulated exposure by using landlines and wired internet whenever possible. Keep cell phones at least six inches from your body, and use a hands-free headset or ear buds.

Of course, you can also band together with your neighbors to protest cell phone and wireless towers situated in close proximity to homes and schools.

As parents, teachers and students await the outcome of the cell phone controversy in San Joaquin County, it’s worth remembering the words of the doctors conducting the ten-year German study.

“It is no longer safe to assume,” the M.D.s wrote, “that there is no causal link between RF transmissions and increased cancer rates.”

Update: As of 9 pm on March 25, local news affiliate KCRA is reporting that the cell phone tower at Weston Elementary will be removed."

Sources for this article include:

ModBee.com https://www.modbee.com/news/article227459649.html
    EMWatch.com http://emwatch.com/emf-protection/
    KCRA.com https://www.kcra.com/article/cell-to...cerns/26937925
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2019), avid (4th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Hervé (4th April 2019), Lefty Dave (5th April 2019), Melinda (4th April 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

THE “IMMEDIATE THREAT” OF FIVEG
    4/4/19
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...reat-of-fiveg/

"5G technology is the 5th generation of wireless telecommunications technology. 1G was released in 1979 and enabled the analog transmission of voice; 2G was released in 1988 and did so digitally; 3G came out 1998 and enabled mobile Internet access; 4G was released in 2008 an enabled high definition video and phone conferencing; 5G was released in 2018 and provides higher data rates than cable Internet, higher system capacity and the massive device connectivity that will facilitate the Internet of Things and driverless vehicles. Like its predecessors, 5G technology has not been adequately tested for its safety.

Many of us have heard warnings about how the millimeter wave frequency band used by 5G is also used in crowd suppression and voice-to-skull non-lethal weapons. Some people assert that the rollout of 5G actually represents an imminent “apocalypse” for biological life. Transparency is lacking, due to the immense amount of money riding on the future of this technology, as well as the strategic and National Security concerns around maintaining dominance in this field.

Dana Ashlie has been doing excellent reporting about 5G. In this video, some words are muted from the soundtrack and deliberately misspelled in the text to evade online algorithmic suppression.

Following the release of Dana’s last video, she says she was approached by a Navy Special Operations veteran working at the Department of Homeland Security with a high security clearance, whose team was severely berated and disbanded after discovering the serious health threats posed to TSA workers by airport screening technology, including eye damage. This witness strongly suggests that travelers not go through these scanners.

This informative interview gets into other aspects of 5G, including psychotronic applications potentially delivered via the 12k+ satellites currently delivering 5G “service”."
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2019), avid (4th April 2019), Lefty Dave (5th April 2019), Melinda (4th April 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Chilling.
    This further proves that MONEY is the driving force behind this dangerous technology.
    They do not care about the health of humans, animals or our environment.
    https://pro.moneymappressinfo.com/p/NVX5GE7/ENVXV3TY
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (6th April 2019), Lefty Dave (5th April 2019), Melinda (4th April 2019), Philippe (6th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast