+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Rogan visits Alex Jones for a talk at the InfoWars studio

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,876 times in 2,882 posts

Default Joe Rogan visits Alex Jones for a talk at the InfoWars studio

Joe Rogan visits Alex Jones for a talk at the InfoWars studio. Just started watching, can't tell you what's in there, sorry.

People in the YouTube comments say this video has been removed before and will likely be removed again, fyi.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th March 2019), Alan (30th March 2019), avid (28th March 2019), Debra (30th March 2019), drneglector (29th March 2019), guayabal (30th March 2019), Kristin (29th March 2019), Michi (28th March 2019), Mike (28th March 2019), norman (29th March 2019), sunwings (29th March 2019), toppy (29th March 2019), Valerie Villars (29th March 2019), Zanshin (29th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,732 times in 4,210 posts

Default Re: Joe Rogan visits Alex Jones for a talk at the InfoWars studio

If it does vanish, I've uploaded an audio version here :

MP3
    Joe Rogan on InfoWars - FULL INTERVIEW.mp3
    https://app.box.com/s/acvdi4bnd7le3o5mxkxsdhpoamov7q26
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th March 2019), christian (29th March 2019), Debra (30th March 2019), drneglector (29th March 2019), Kristin (29th March 2019), toppy (29th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

I think the "removed videos" for Infowars and other "alt media" pundits is likely stage managed to make them look anti-establishment. If Youtoob really want, they can delete you from the entire site. They've done that to a lot of bodybuilders and people promoting HGH + peptides. Managed opposition has been around for over 100 years, so its nothing new. Alex Jones + Joe Rogan has 12M views so its safe to say Youtube have let it go. Watch them if you want, but I wouldn't kid yourself that there's any serious rebellion here. The alt media has a history of outright mass delusion and self-congratulatory circle jerks: BRICS, Jade Helm, AIIB, Chinese Elders, Gold bullion for lightworkers, mass arrests, mass landings, Obama is a white hat, Trump is a white hat, etc.......... It's all lies.

*Hears footsteps*

"Wait, the guards are coming... got to go."
    Last edited by Daozen; 29th March 2019 at 04:18.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Alex Jones + Joe Rogan has 12M views so its safe to say Youtube have let it go.
    It's been 12M for like a week and doesn't seem to go anywhere. To me it looks like YT is making sure this podcast doesn't become the most popular JRE (most popular so far is 20M with Elon Musk). When the JRE with Alex Jones was first published, YT didn't show it in the trending section even though it obviously should have, given that trending videos at that time had amassed significantly fewer views.

YouTube does block Alex Jones, that's quite obvious. They're not 100% rigorous though, there are still loopholes.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Debra (30th March 2019), toppy (29th March 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Alex Jones + Joe Rogan has 12M views so its safe to say Youtube have let it go.
    It's been 12M for like a week and doesn't seem to go anywhere. To me it looks like YT is making sure this podcast doesn't become the most popular JRE (most popular so far is 20M with Elon Musk). When the JRE with Alex Jones was first published, YT didn't show it in the trending section even though it obviously should have, given that trending videos at that time had amassed significantly fewer views.

YouTube does block Alex Jones, that's quite obvious. They're not 100% rigorous though, there are still loopholes.
    I know Alex Jones is blocked sometimes. He has had a few videos deleted. But it looks to me that they haven't done a thorough job. I think whoever is managing youtube is deliberately leaving some AJ videos up there. They're trying to make it look like he's a rebel that's under attack, but really it's all a show. If they really wanted to remove him entirely from the site, they could do so
    quite easily. They haven't, which leads me to suspect that this loophole is not accidental, but deliberate.

Yes I saw the view counter stuck at 12 million for a few weeks. Looks like theater to me, but each to his own.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

If they really wanted to remove him entirely from the site, they could do so quite easily. They haven't, which leads me to suspect that this loophole is not accidental, but deliberate.
    They did suspend his channel. You really think this—and still allowing videos that feature him—is a ploy to drive more attention to him?

Even if that was true, I guess it wouldn't work. Otherwise Alex wouldn't be saying that he'd like to be back on YT and all the other platforms. Obviously his suspension must have had a negative impact on his reach. Of course you could argue that's also a trick from his side, that would be quite a sensational conspiracy.

10. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are debating with strawmen, Christian. Sorry, you're either misreading my posts or deliberately misrepresenting what I''m saying. This wastes everybody's time. Second, language like "obviously" and "you really think" is a little patronizing. Nothing is obvious in this world. I don't mind what you do, but that tone doesn't help you make your case any.

- I know they suspended his channel.
    - I know they blocked or deleted some of his videos.

> Many of his videos are still available, so the block is partial.

Yes, I do think it's a ploy to make him look edgy and anti-establishment. Not from Jones, but from whoever controls Youtube. The Infowars app went to the top of Google play soon after the blocks started, IIRC. So they mess with his channel but magically manage to leave his app untouched. Google and Youtube come from the same parent company.

Infowars app still available here. No doubt loaded with spyware. Driving traffic away from youtube and focusing on the app will only increase their monitoring capability. lol.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...official&hl=en

Looks like a game to me, but good luck convincing people otherwise.

11. Link to Post #8
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 428 posts

Managed opposition is the key word. All unjustice and slavery create opposition. Naturally there are leaders of the opposition. To guarantee their survival, the slave masters have two good ways. One is to attack the leaders, kill them, coerce, bribe or convert them, but a better way is to create opposition leaders that they can control. These false leaders can then lead away a large portion of the followers, who can be misled and diverted to other unimportant activities and best of all fight each other. In the digital world, this method is more desirable as the fake oppositions can be created very easily, without having to prove their credentials. Literally by the click of a button, they come to existence with a smooth fast tongue and seemingly possess a great deal of knowledge. Of course they are not banned by Youtube, not too obviously tolerated anyway.
    Last edited by syrwong; 31st March 2019 at 02:59.

12. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

That could be true, Syrwong... hope you are happy over tere in Hong Kong. It's a beautiful city.

Christian, as the rest of the Kingdom of Avalon is at a social meetup we shall call a temporary ceasefire. An Easter Truce, if you will. Tonight the guns lay silent and we sing carols. Hostilities will recommence at 0100 hours Tuesday am. Until then I bid you a happy spring.

13. Link to Post #10
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 428 posts

That could be true, Syrwong... hope you are happy over tere in Hong Kong. It's a beautiful city.
    I am happy here, thanks. There is a greater illusion of freedom, because the government is weak, or less authorative. I do believe the vast majority of ant-establishment personalities are controlled oppositions. If you are fond of clicking the right side of youtube, you certainly will meet a lot .

14. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

The difference between Controlled Opposition and Uncontrolled Opposition is that Uncontrolled Opposition tends to end up driving through Dealy Plaza in an limousine without its bubbletop.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread