+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to know if ufos are real? Kevin Day says 100%

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,002 times in 770 posts

Default Want to know if ufos are real? Kevin Day says 100%

Kevin Day, Senior Chief Operations Officer on the USS Nimitz was a direct witness to the Tic Tac UFO event .Says its 100% real and they were not hostile in any way.
    Many witnesses starting to come forward and talk
    Worth listening to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6M...J_GlUnHAJTC-e4

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (30th March 2019), betoobig (30th March 2019), Billy (5th April 2019), BMJ (4th April 2019), boja (30th March 2019), CaptnNemo (6th April 2019), Chip (31st March 2019), conk (4th April 2019), Constance (4th April 2019), Debra (31st March 2019), Did You See Them (30th March 2019), frankstien (4th April 2019), Franny (30th March 2019), guayabal (3rd April 2019), Ivanhoe (30th March 2019), justntime2learn (30th March 2019), Kevan (30th March 2019), Kryztian (6th April 2019), Mike Gorman (3rd April 2019), mojo (30th March 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), mpennery (30th March 2019), pluton (1st April 2019), Sadieblue (31st March 2019), scotslad (30th March 2019), Star Tsar (30th March 2019), Strat (31st March 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019), Valerie Villars (5th April 2019), WhiteFeather (8th April 2019), william r sanford72 (31st March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Want to know if ufos are real? Kevin Day says 100%

I always got told that ufo aliens and the etc come to visit our planet because they are all loving creatures/entities that support love and light and they come because they see the destroying of our planet and that they are shocked to see that it's being held in so much fear and negativity. They told me that the ufo's come to protect earth and not cause the so called fear of your life bombardment of be scared of them for they are not human. I have always presumed that powers of fear who are in parliament or government or secret elite are all up for hiding the real truth. They even teach you to fear Jesus and Jesus was a man of love what harm would he give you. lol. I believe in ufo because I had one documented about ten years ago in Derbyshire but I seen him as humanoid with blonde hair to shoulder length. He telepathy told me to move on but he was not doing any harm and was observing the airport.
    I don't feel aliens are here to harm us in any way but I see that some maybe dark and fear based. I was told that they want to control (government) not see you as having to be a creator in your self in love and that they want to control instead of free will.

I

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Rich (30th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,626 times in 12,066 posts

Hey TPD may I interject? Here is a recent interview with Mr Day all about what he saw on the USS Nimitz...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Podcast UFO

Kevin Day | The USS Nimitz UFO Incident

Streamed & Published 19th March 2019

Alejandro Rojas has your latest UFOlogical news headlines then radar operator & witness to the 2004 USS Nimitz Tic-Tac incident , Kevin Day joins the show for an in-depth discussion on exactly what happened off the coast of San Diego on that day to both the USS Minitz & USS Princeton.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2019), Debra (31st March 2019), meeradas (31st March 2019), Mike (4th April 2019), Mike Gorman (3rd April 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2019), WhiteFeather (8th April 2019), william r sanford72 (31st March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Kevin Day, Senior Chief Operations Officer on the USS Nimitz was a direct witness to the Tic Tac UFO event .Says its 100% real and they were not hostile in any way.

The UFO message was in a broad sense decoded by December 2004, but there was no way to act upon it.

The remarkable thing was that someone recalled those 9 mysterious objects that Kenneth Arnold observed back in 1947. As a Wikipedia article says, "This was the first post-War sighting in the United States that garnered nationwide news coverage and is credited with being the first of the modern era of UFO sightings, including numerous reported sightings over the next two to three weeks."

Only after Frank Drake et. al. had composed the Arecibo Message back in 1974 did the on-and-off investigators realized the follow-up based on the cross-similarity between 1947 and 1974; that the number of those "flying saucers," which Kenneth Arnold observed, could be prime factorized into 3x3 matrix. But no one could fill it with something meaningful, until the aliens did it by themselves:

T I C
    T A C
    U F O

Obviously, crap was about to hit the fan...

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks

Exchanging messages this evening with Kevin. He has decided to put out what he and the eyewitnesses want from the US Gov. a kind of “here is our ask” if you will...

U.S. Government: "We confirm that UAP exists, We cannot confirm nor deny that we know what it is" --- Why are the TIC TAC participants/witnesses lobbying the U..S. Government to make this simple admission? 1) It does not require the revelation of any 'secrets' whatsoever and 2) that admission alone would be enough for the U.S. Navy and the other armed services to adapt training and operations that finally accepts the reality of UAP in our skies. Watchstanders need to be trained for encounters and systems need software updates. If what happened off the coast of San Diego in 2004 happens off the coast of a belligerent country when missiles ARE on the rails, an unwanted Hostile action could easily occur or even start a war. Agreed?

My response?

Yes, right-on Kevin. That’s the core of the concern you all have. Then the petition for the data and video would reveal the reality of this encounter. THIS however would likely not lead to “disclosure” in the broader sense, but it’s a start!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

DOUG AULD! Didn’t know you were here. Great to see you on this platform. Cheers.
    Last edited by p+52; 4th April 2019 at 01:03.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2019), Constance (4th April 2019), Ken (7th April 2019), Kryztian (6th April 2019), Mike (4th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Now, this evening as per John Burrows:

John F Burroughs is a Keystone of the community. He said today in his letter, "There is the list of the BAASS/AATIP project paper titles to use as a Rosetta Stone to decipher the mission of the usual suspects. Figure out how all those disparate subjects relate to one another and you will figure out what they are up to. Figure that out and you'll understand the scope of the problem.

Try to have as open a mind as possible and look at the reports in the broadest context you can. Is it a mere coincidence that the Cash-Landrum sighting happened days after Rendlesham? Can you correlate Preston Dennett’s work on unidentified submerged objects—with many reports from near Catalina Island with Kevin Day’s observation that, before the intercept, he observed his anomalous objects operating daily on a course to/from near Catalina? Any competent operational analyst could do it, if he or she had a world view that included a covert advanced civilization operating on a regular basis in our reality."

So there is a good road map folks.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2019), Constance (4th April 2019), Ken (7th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019), Valerie Villars (4th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 291 posts

Does he ever describe what "the objects" looked like? If he wasn't able to see at his station, I would think sooner or later he might learn from a pilot the description. It's odd that he never mentions this (unless I missed it) what the UFOs looked like.
    "Peer pressure is the greatest form of censorship."
    --frankstien

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

[QUOTE=frankstien;1284088]

Does he ever describe what "the objects" looked like? If he wasn't able to see at his station, I would think sooner or later he might learn from a pilot the description. It's odd that he never mentions this (unless I missed it) what the UFOs looked like.
    In talking many times with not only Kevin, but the others who came forward last week, they were insistent in remaining neutral about what "they" were. He is VERY concerned however that this was not followed up as a national security issue. He was never made aware how these radar contacts were handled as something he, as operations supervisor should be briefed! It pissed him off that this is being stifled.

He obviously loves this country and is well aware what his operational duties provide as naval defense. With expertise totaling 18 sea years he feels this is extremely concerning, so does his ship mates. Rather than jump to conclusions about what they are, they are concerned about the safety of the crew, ship and country at large. They talked about if this happened in one of the many war time scenarios they had been involved in, every measure would be taken to attack it, risking the lives of many in the process. So don't expect a presumption of origin from him, or the others who have come forward.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

BMJ (5th April 2019), boja (5th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), mountain_jim (8th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019), Valerie Villars (5th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by p+52 (here)
    Figure out how all those disparate subjects relate to one another and you will figure out what they are up to. Figure that out and you'll understand the scope of the problem. Try to have as open a mind as possible and look at the reports in the broadest context you can.
    The Nimitz event belongs among the top sightings, meaning the UFO fans should take it apart to the last argument.

Why was it so high up on the ladder of priorities?

The aliens were those who stood behind the 2012 super disaster hoopla - the prediction envisioning a scenario where a mega catastrophic event could possibly end the life on this planet. Well, we are still here, but some things actually came to an end in 2012. The most notable one that didn't survive the end of The Great Mayan Cycle was this.

That Pentagon claim of having ended its UFO program in 2012 leads to an inspection of the first "dirty dozen" years of the new millennium with respect to natural disasters. The sad winner was the Indonesian tsunami - a disaster that claimed the lives of about 250,000 people. Since that catastrophe took place in December 2004, a UFO activity during that year should have been closely inspected by MUFON. The priority of all cases should have been given to those cases where an alien object was detected in oceanic water (tsunami is made of water) preferably by military personnel. But because the military doesn't like to share UFO-related info with anyone, the Nimitz case remained a secret event, until the aliens decided to go public later on.

Whoa! Hold on. The aliens don't decide on anything around here - we do.

Well, keep dreaming...

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 291 posts

[QUOTE=p+52;1284316]
    Quote Posted by frankstien (here)

In talking many times with not only Kevin, but the others who came forward last week, they were insistent in remaining neutral about what "they" were. He is VERY concerned however that this was not followed up as a national security issue. He was never made aware how these radar contacts were handled as something he, as operations supervisor should be briefed! It pissed him off that this is being stifled.

He obviously loves this country and is well aware what his operational duties provide as naval defense. With expertise totaling 18 sea years he feels this is extremely concerning, so does his ship mates. Rather than jump to conclusions about what they are, they are concerned about the safety of the crew, ship and country at large. They talked about if this happened in one of the many war time scenarios they had been involved in, every measure would be taken to attack it, risking the lives of many in the process. So don't expect a presumption of origin from him, or the others who have come forward.
    Okay, but I didn't ask for the "objects" origin. Just wondered why a simple description wasn't mentioned. What people see is usually foremost in their mind and they usually describe what they saw. I realize he may not have actually seen them because of where he was stationed, but someone on board would have presumably and it might get to the others. If not, that's okay. Just an observation.
    "Peer pressure is the greatest form of censorship."
    --frankstien

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Constance (7th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Senior Chief Operations Officer on the USS Nimitz was a direct witness to the Tic Tac UFO event.
    Back in 1950', the government investigators realized that there was no way to prevent a situation where the aliens would simply decide to put on such a UFO show, that there would be no way to ascribe the event to other cause(s) other than the one that the aliens would intend for. But as time went by, it was becoming more and more apparent that such scenario was the last one that the aliens ever considered. Yet, there were occasions where the public UFO investigators could possibly uncover the purpose of a particular UFO sighting.

So the government folks came up with a simple strategy. Of course, they couldn't prevent the aliens to violate US airspace whenever they decided so, but they could control the situation by shifting attention on themselves instead. Homo sapiens loves to appeal to the authority, so the involved government agencies made sure that the only way to make UFOs "real" is to turn the attention of UFO fans toward the secretive government investigators and hope for a "disclosure," which would never come. This way, the Pentagon put the public UFO investigation under its own control and the strategy has worked beautifully ever since.

But what would happen, if some high ranking official passed a word anyway, huh?

Like who?

Well, like... a fleet admiral!

Like who?

I don't know. Maybe like Chester W. Nimitz.

That would be bad. Who wouldn't trust the word of a decorated WW2 hero...

Sapiens, you think that the aliens bring it to you on a silver platter, right? You are wrong. You need to learn; you need to attend a special UFO class.

+ Reply to Thread