Thread: Do you believe in Twin flames?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Post Do you believe in Twin flames?

I have a twin flame and he is in love with me. He is really nice looking and I can't understand how he can be made for me. He looks like an actor and I'm like I've seen him physically but I was told we have to be together. I can't think of him because I'm suppose to believe in him but it's so hard to believe that it's true. So I'm coming on here for the off chance that people can provide advice.

I am in a double bond if I give up believing that he's just somebody who I pass by then I can't create it. The angels are saying I can have him but you are you. I get that. They want me to write a story which I have done so for over ten years. I feel it's going no where and I want to give up. I was attacked and they are trying to keep us apart and my faith and belief are all over the place. I hear I believe I can't get him but it's negative and I want to retrain my brain to believe.

The only catch to this which is the double bond is that either way I have to write the chase for being evolved into it which means What and how can I create him without that. How can I still believe in him? How do I visualise and intend that I'm already with him.

No matter what I do, they say to me that it's of my own accord that I am me, or sad news you should never of shared this, or said that.

No matter what I do I can never please whoever wants me to have this guy. I have met two who both stand there and stare at me and I stare back and we're either both shy or he's thinking what the heck is going on.

If I believe people think I'm wacko or stupid and if I don't believe my soul wants to not stop here on this plane.

Ten years ago, I was opened minded, I wrote the story and I seen it happen. I heard the Angels tell me that the guy at uni was him, but I went up to him and he was shy and I did see him follow me home after uni once or twice. It did not mither me. After three years at uni, I didn't see him. So they went it is trial and error, never mind keep writing and so I did and did everything they did and this was before the attack.

Same thing keeps happening, he's winks and walks off and then at a superstore, the same guy I figured is really handsome and shy asked his friend to talk to me and I wasn't mentally right there and I was shocked that it happened. I reacted in a fear way and I messed it up. Since then I pulled away because I thought I hurt him when I didn't mean too. I hear that he hears me in spirit and that he's never left my side.

What I struggle with is seeing him face to face and something happening. They say think of the actor and some form of me can't I can't bear to hurt the guy who I seemingly love any more than what I do.

It feels like I'm not sure if I want too any more and yet the heart wishes me to keep believing. I just want to speak to him. At first I believed and acted like he was with me, but subtle I was really ill after I was attacked and they keep playing catch 22 .
    I believe I am delaying but I don't feel it's non of our faults. I just wonder if anyone can help me keep believing. They say that if I don't believe that I commit folly. I love this man but at what point do you say I is making me crazy.

I heard many times "you think he is with someone" and they are like telling me he isn't but I'm frustrated and hurt. I want some normality in my life. Then they say it's what you say out of your mouth and I'm too hurt to care right now. I want to do it but I don't feel I'm good enough.

Out of your mouth you are now you. None stop, before it was you are fear non stop. So I don't trust the voices that tell me anything no more.
    That's it one minute it's "think of him" and so you think of him and then they go "oh your in your head that's not you" "then they wind you up and I have snapped a few times and then they just none stop accuse me.

So has anyone actually followed angels and got their twin flame or is this a huge joke?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st March 2019), kanishk (31st March 2019), Mike (31st March 2019), Rich (30th March 2019), shaberon (30th March 2019), Sophocles (31st March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Default Re: Do you believe in Twin flames?

Hi Angel,
    Have you read or listened to Eve Lorgen - " Alien Love Bites " ?

Might add another p.o.v...
    From mine [p.o.v.] important we stay in control...
    of our emotions, reasoning.

Even if situation attractive !

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), Kryztian (8th April 2019), Mike (31st March 2019), omshanti2 (2nd April 2019), shaberon (30th March 2019), what is a name? (1st April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

if one is perceptive enough one can see through an individual/soul of a person (possible future life's partner?) within 72 hrs.- watch body language and not listen to rhetoric- talk is cheap but body language is worth its weight in gold-

Larry

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), Frenchy (23rd April 2019), Kryztian (8th April 2019), Mike (31st March 2019), shaberon (30th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,188 times in 4,074 posts

Similar, or, at least I went through something that at least for a while we understood as "twin flames".

Ultimately I found it is real, it is just incomplete. This is an intensity to grow within one's self until it is at an equal level for all beings.

Meanwhile, the individual, or unique sphere that you are in with one particular person, is its own set of karmic challenges and psychological blur. No matter how it works out, it's nothing you can't handle. We may be a little curious, what do you mean with the story writing thing?

Larry's body language remark is one of the more perceptive things I have seen. It applies here as well as most situations in different ways.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), Mike (31st March 2019), Rich (31st March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I believe there soooo much misinformation around this topic. I believed i had found mine, but it was never reciprocated. I was absolutely convinced that eventually he would realise the truth. For years it felt as though he haunted my psyche.

Then many years later I i met someone who completely disolved the illusion i had created in my mind. With this person all questions disappeared. The love was so deep so real and completely reciprocated. We understood oneanother at the deepest levels, we could feel eachother when we were apart.
    12 years later the love is just as real and deep. Only once i experienced the real thing could i see that my first experience was that of a false twin (Eve Lorgan).
    Since then i have noticed that many seem to find their false twin before finding the real deal. However, i also believe that as much as some who claim to be experts on the subject would like to sugest, there is actually no one size fits all formula. I am sharing my experience.... which may in fact be meaningless to you. Only you will know.
    In one of my deep hypnosis sessions a client recieved some interesting information about the TF phenomenon. I will post the link in case you are interested.

https://www.christinalaverscoaching....on-summary.php

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Angels1981 (7th April 2019), ClearWater (31st March 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), kanishk (31st March 2019), Kryztian (8th April 2019), Mike (31st March 2019), Olaf (3rd April 2019), Rich (31st March 2019), shaberon (2nd April 2019), Sophocles (31st March 2019), what is a name? (1st April 2019), Words of Joy (1st April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Some suggestions from what I’ve learned, hope you find it helpful

I ground myself when I’m feeling like this, for whatever reason. There’s plenty of material online about grounding but all I usually do is relax myself with my bare feet flat on the ground - take some deep breaths and clear my mind. You also need to drink enough water and be relatively healthy with your eating to be grounded (no need to be perfect, just sufficiently balanced).

To know the truth of anything for yourself you need to be centred and feel the truth of it within yourself. Jordan Peterson perfectly explains how to feel what’s true for you in the following video.

It’s really very simple but it can take time for it to become effortless and second nature, so be patient and kind with yourself.

From that place you can observe the situation for yourself with a clear mind. Objectively observe the voices from that place and you can answer for yourself the truth of the nature of them.

Same with the man, just drop all the thoughts and fears and relax without all this pressure. You don’t have to know if he or anyone is the one before you’ve spoken to him. If you’re attracted to someone then get to know them and if they’re the one for you you’ll know in good time in that place of being grounded and centred (you will be assisted with that where required, there was a clear orchestration of events/experiences that made sure I was clear on who he is). I’m not saying you can’t know right away, I’m saying that you can confuse those feelings and not see it for yourself if you’re thinking too much about it.

I get where you’re coming from with belief and creating but that all has its place, which takes experience to know where and how it’s effectively applied, which you can teach yourself from experience, but not before you have your own compass to navigate yourself with (state explained above). Once you feel you’ve got your compass you’ll find that a lot of being authentic and living a fulfilling life that’s true for you is just shedding what’s in the way and allowing the higher aspects of your being to flow through less hindered by thoughts, fears etc.

Guidance is not effective if you can’t feel the truth of what is said for yourself, no matter who they are. Without that you’re just being told and trying to believe, that’s too torturous. I am being guided by beings and I am with my true love, that is real. And as exquisite as my guides are, nothing they ever suggested would have ever mattered if I couldn’t feel the truth of it myself. It took a long time, years, before I was willing to take their hand and just trust them when I needed that. Benevolence is patient, no benevolent being will neglect to respect the importance of your ability to feel what’s true for you.

Same with my beloved, without my compass I likely wouldn’t have even considered him, I would have judged him to be not well suited for me. Nobody can tell you who is the one for you, not necessarily because they don’t know, but because it won’t matter if you can’t feel it.

All the best.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Constance (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), Mike (31st March 2019), Rich (31st March 2019), shaberon (2nd April 2019), Sophocles (31st March 2019), Words of Joy (1st April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

long'ish post alert, but i think i might have hit on something important here

i have to admit to having some difficulty understanding the OP, but as far as twin flames go...

i was so gaga in love once, so utterly and hopelessly in love, and so unmoved in my dedication to this one particular woman, that the eventual break-up left me emotionally and mentally crippled for years and years. I think i knew, in my heart of hearts, that i would never feel that way again about anyone, so i was grieving both her and the sense that i'd likely never experience a union like that for the rest of my life. i'm not sure if it was a case of intuitive knowing or self-fulfilling prophecy, but i was right. I've been in love several times since then and felt enormous affection for certain women, but nothing remotely close to that one particular woman.

i'm sort of thick-tongued and groggy atm but i want to articulate something here that may or may not be important:
    when i'm in love, i want to give everything and receive everything from my partner; i'm an all or nothing sort of individual. i love intensely. and what's intrinsic to that intensity is a sense of total commitment. i've had very few relationships in my life because if it seems even slightly frivolous or casual, i lose interest quickly.

and in this state we make certain declarations to our partner, like "i'll never leave you"; you're the love of my life; "i'm going to marry you someday"; and so on and so forth. the gist of it is, they're "the one", the "soulmate", the "twin flame".

we believe these things when we say them (or we want to believe them), so it's not necessarily disingenuous, but if you review your life honestly, with a fine-toothed comb, you will realize that you've said these things to several people throughout the years. and the words can't help but lose meaning as you repeat them, because as certain as you think you might be this time, you know you were just as certain the last time...and look what happened then...

so as a result, the idea of a soulmate or "twin flame" loses it's sense of sanctity over time. you can no longer lie to yourself, mentally or emotionally. not only that, you can no longer trust yourself as you're uttering those words. you may feel genuine love for someone, but you can no longer promise them or yourself that they are "the one", because you've promised it before and someone had promised it to you, and it all eventually went to sh!t. there can only be one "one"...and often what you'll see people say is "oh, well i was wrong about so and so..this guy/girl is *really* the one."; or, "i was young and stupid then, now i really know what i'm talking about when i say this guy/girl is the one.." etc etc etc

and then that relationship inevitably ends, and they're forced to dig a little deeper for the excuses...but they get thinner and thinner and much less convincing over time.

so, over time, as we move from person to person, romance loses its luster. or maybe it's not romance or authentic love that loses it's luster, but this feeling of exclusivity that we insist accompanies it. i'm a romantic at the end of the day, but perhaps this notion of twin flames is an unhealthy or unrealistic one...i'm not sure. i want to believe it's true, but personal experience and simple observation demonstrates to me that it isn't

i think i grieved that first love so intensely for those very reasons - i knew there would never be another authentic "twin flame"(...or maybe more accurately, i knew i could never truly believe in twin flames again, because i'd already believed in it with every ounce of my being and i was wrong. so even if i were to feel that sense of certainty again, i'd be forced to doubt it), the feelings would never be as intense, the words never as meaningful. as time goes on, we get a bit more jaded, and our capacity for unbridled romantic love becomes less and less...as does our our idealistic sense of exclusivity or "twin flame"-ness. to me they are one and the same; perhaps it's a mistake to think of it this way.

i've heard of less, lets say maniacal love referred to as "more mature" love. but i think that's a convenient euphemism for less passionate love. it's a way of justifying an individual's waning capacity for true love or sense of romantic exclusivity. i've never bought it.

so "twin flames"? the romantic in me will go on hoping it's true, but the realist will continue to point out the facts. ask yourself this: what do all your romantic partners have in common? the ones you thought were "the one"? the answer: you are no longer romantic partners with them
    Last edited by Mike; 31st March 2019 at 05:13.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Angels1981 (7th April 2019), Constance (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), greybeard (3rd April 2019), Rich (31st March 2019), robinr1 (3rd April 2019), shaberon (2nd April 2019), Sophocles (31st March 2019), Valerie Villars (8th April 2019), Words of Joy (1st April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

There is indeed a lot of misinformation about the topic, mainly because humans are a very emotionally attached species and tend to project all their traumas in utopic relationships. Twin flames probably exist as well as larger soul families. An interesting theory which I resonate with is that your twin flame is never incarnated at the same time as you. The attraction on all levels would be so strong that both souls would deviate from their earthly mission because of their longing for Home. The twin flame stays in the higher realms helping from there and keeping the balance. The same irresistible attraction applies for close soul family members. Hence, closely related souls choose not to cross each other while incarnated at the same time. However, souls which are still related but distantly (second cousin distance probably) often meet and the magnetism between them is still very strong.

Now, to make it clearer, equating the attraction between this type of souls with romantic relationships is a very silly human projection which derives from emotional insecurity. The connection between twin flames or related souls is so much deeper on a spiritual level, where you basically feel yourself in the other. It doesn't have to do necessarily with romance. Most of the times, souls prefer having different experiences to expand their cosmic knowledge and consciousness, instead of re-living something they already know.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), greybeard (3rd April 2019), Jad (7th April 2019), Rich (4th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Edgar Cayce said you have many twin flames in your soul group.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Angels1981 (7th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019), Rich (4th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

When it first started I was told I was a quarter of four souls and two are together and I was attacked. I totally believe this person is real. He hears me all of the time and he is not aware that I've been attacked and had my ego intervening too. I realise that people move onto the best thing. I totally believe this is my guy and that we do get together as I have seen it happening. I for some reason I am delaying it I was told.

I think what you say is absolutely correct so please validate this towards yourself. I have shut down mentally to heal and because I simply feel I've lost the way a little. A lot has happened to me.
    I get the thunder and lightening, I close down in fear though because most people around me are so unaware asleep not dozing.
    I feel people are not experts about twin flames not everyone are, twin flames are rare and the merging is a battle to keep up in love. I did the merging but I was attacked and then I feel my soul is not trusting to let love back in more.
    My guy fights I heard him saying I'm here, your beautiful etc and I don't know how to respond from that in the mind.
    I feel I'm real, but he thinks I hate him, when I don't. They say you are your own worst enemy but where is the healing then.

I hear the angels saying you can have him non stop but they want me to act more like I'm with him. I done it for ten years and I feel I want to quit but then once you feel that way the dark ones win. I'll never let them win.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Good it seems you got your answers from the angels. Good luck moving forward.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Hi Angel,
    Have you read or listened to Eve Lorgen - " Alien Love Bites " ?

Might add another p.o.v...
    From mine [p.o.v.] important we stay in control...
    of our emotions, reasoning.

Even if situation attractive !

mod note: this may be useful here. avalon friend and former member Limor asked that we inform the forum of this event.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/new-7-w...roup-starting/

New 7-Week Support Group Starting
    Posted on April 7, 2019

New 7-Week Group Support Session Starting Friday May 3, 2019.

Lauda Leon and myself, Eve Lorgen, are initiating a new 7-week group coaching session designed for 8 participants, starting Friday May 3, 2019 until mid June. (4 pm Fridays, Eastern Daylight Savings time) These group sessions will be via Zoom video conferencing (or phone) for 2 hours.

The focus will be directed towards support that facilitates self-understanding of feelings and needs, providing safe allowance for the recognition of deeper parts of self to be acknowledged and heard. This “internal systems” method is designed in such a way that we can identify parts of our own personality patterns which may dominate to numb, protect or distract our deeper parts that hold key feelings and beliefs we have kept suppressed or trapped in the subconscious mind.

By holding a safe space for these hidden parts of ourselves, we can shift unhealthy patterns in our life such as dysfunctional relationship issues or ways in which we have felt “stuck” for years. With practice we can safely integrate parts of ourselves we have kept powerless and submerged. As we realize our deeper core feelings and needs, the outer defences, triggers and denial systems dissolve.

In this course we will learn how to:

Identify and self-communicate with parts of the self which manage and defend the hidden feelings of deeper “hurt parts”. We can do this by developing a witnessing awareness of lucidity, rather than being over identified with the emotions, triggers or the “stories” we repeat without true resolution.
    By understanding how our mind-emotion-body system operates, we can release fears of our own “emotions and triggers”, letting go of the blocks which have kept us stuck or “in amnesia” for years.
    Practice mindful tracking of how our feelings, health issues, beliefs and outer personality patterns prevent awareness of our more powerful Original self. The Original self and earliest wounds often hold the deepest feelings and power of our being. When we can offer space and connection with these original parts with lucid awareness, a new mode of effortless effort enables shifts in our reality, in ways we can eventually experience true contentment and inner joy.

Cost is $350.00 per person. Payable via Pay Pal to elorgen@gmail.com

Payment due at least one week before first session. Contact Lauda Leon
    at sovereignkees@gmail.com, or Eve Lorgen at elorgen@gmail.com for any questions.

Thank you.

This will be a closed group once it begins.

Be Sociable, Share!

This entry was posted in News, Psychology and Relationships and tagged Anomalous trauma support, Emotions and triggers, internal parts self-communication, internal systems approach, lucid awareness, Support Group by eve. Bookmark the permalink.
    Terms and Conditions of www.evelorgen.com Websit

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (13th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread