+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liposomal Vitamin Recipes

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Liposomal Vitamin Recipes

Hi all.

My Dad is sick and I have to help him. He hasn’t eaten in 10 days so he needs his nutrients.

If anyone has any Liposomal vitamin recipes that they would be willing to share with me, I’d be so grateful.

I’ve made Liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin and Liposomal Curcumin, all made with 98% none denatured ethyl alcohol.

Regards

Sam

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam.Bowman For This Post:

Mike (1st April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

Default Re: Liposomal Vitamin Recipes

Hi Sam, it would be completely irrelevant to give you or your dad any advice unless you can share his medical CV and what is he suffering from.

Vitamins alone won’t fix it.

What about seeing doctor ???

Dad is not a cat so you can’t force feed him even vitamins. He may have to be put on intravenous diet if he can’t eat at all.

Best wishes 🙏🌟🙏

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member haroldsails's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Sam, I'm new here, but I couldn't get past your post without saying something. I think Agape has it right - you need a medical pro in this situation, asap. You don't mention whether or not you are keeping him hydrated..you need to do that.
    I am holding you and your dad in my intentions this morning. peace - haroldsails

5. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Vitamin C should be the first remedy given in nearly every situation... especially cancer, heart diseases, bacteria and viruses. If you cant get hold of Liposomal C, you can get sodium ascorbate by the kilo on iherb and ebay...

Iodine is also very potent...

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Vitamin C should be the first remedy given in nearly every situation... especially cancer, heart diseases, bacteria and viruses. If you cant get hold of Liposomal C, you can get sodium ascorbate by the kilo on iherb and ebay...

Iodine is an oxidant (electron receiver), while Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant (electron donor). So I would expect the two to cancel each other out, if taken at the same time. But my chemistry is not good enough to know that reliably.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by Sam.Bowman (here)
    Hi all.

My Dad is sick and I have to help him. He hasn’t eaten in 10 days so he needs his nutrients.

If anyone has any Liposomal vitamin recipes that they would be willing to share with me, I’d be so grateful.

I’ve made Liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin and Liposomal Curcumin, all made with 98% none denatured ethyl alcohol.
    My (limited) understanding is that the liposomal nutritents that I have prepared, using an ultrasonic cleaner, were really more like emulsions, and hence are not able to pass through the body's digestive system and into the tissues and cells where the payload is most useful.

"Real" liposomes are a spherical vesicle having at least one lipid bilayer, as in the following image:
    The smaller, more biologically useful such liposomal vesicles require more expensive equipment than a home ultrasonic cleaner, and (so I'm told) provide substantially more benefit. So far as I know, the only practical way, unless you're wealthy, to get actually useful liposomal encapsulated nutrients is from a manufacturer who has invested in the expensive equipment and skills needed to make it.

Regarding non-denatured ethyl alcohol, I don't recall ever hearing of using that in preparing any such material. Home "liposomal" (likely just emulsions) preparations use lecithin and an oil, such as from sunflower seeds. I cannot imagine that alcohol would be useful as a major ingredient in any such preparation.

I would purchase any such products from a reliable manufacturer. One such, so far as I know, is LivOn Labs.

The nutrients that your Dad might need most desperately depend on what he's most critically short of. That might include water, one or more of the vitamins, especially water soluble vitamins, various amino acids (proteins) and one or more of the minerals (there are many essential minerals in our diet, so it's hard to know which he might need most). If your Dad is suffering from some sort of toxic bacteria or virus, then he might most need to fight that pathogen. If he's emaciated, he might need the energy of fats or sugars.

One would need a medical (whether conventional allopathic, or a more unconventional) expert to give anything resembling useful advice. Much depends on both knowing the healing arts and examining the patient.

Such questions cannot be answered in any usefully competent or remotely legal way by non-experts, nor by anyone who has almost no knowledge of the patient.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Mike (2nd April 2019), PurpleLama (2nd April 2019), toppy (2nd April 2019)

9. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Iodine is an oxidant (electron receiver), while Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant (electron donor). So I would expect the two to cancel each other out, if taken at the same time. But my chemistry is not good enough to know that reliably.
    Yes that's true. Im not sure if they exactly cancel each other out, but Vit C will make iodine less potent, by çonverting the Iodine to Iodine, or something similar. Iodine FB groups recommend taking them apart. For practical reasons, Vit C is better in the morning, and Iodine at night, as the latter tends to make people sleepy.

Quote In Reaction # 1 iodide ions react with hydrogen peroxide to produce iodine element which is blue in the presence of starch. BUT, before that can actually happen, the Vitamin C quickly reacts and consumes the elemental iodine.
    https://www.imaginationstationtoledo...clock-reaction

10. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Grain alcohol should only be used, not denatured alcohol, and that for making tinctures and extracts, not for liposomal concoctions. What the body takes in should ever be digestible.

Also, vitamin c is very water soluble, so the liposomal preparation make it into something like a time release vitamin, I am unsure of the efficacy of preparing such with other compounds.

+ Reply to Thread