+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wisdom from the Collective

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Wisdom from the Collective

In Inner Trance-Formations journeys (BQH) clients are guided into a deep conscious trance where they are able to access powerful wisdom and understanding that lies beyond their everyday awareness, often beyond the limitations of their human experience. While much of the information that comes through is personal in nature and relates to their own individual soul path, there is also often information that feels relevant to the collective. What is fascinating is that there are common themes that come through different sessions, with each client sharing similar information but from their own unique viewpoint.

Because I believe this information is extremely valuable and relevant to the collective I have decided to compile and share it.

Gaia the beautiful

This is probably the most universal occurrence in sessions. Clients are able to see Gaia from a distance as though from space. However, they experience her planetary body as a living being, rather than as simply a geological mass. They tend to report feeling an incredibly deep and loving connection to her, like a dear friend. In this state the sight of her often evokes a profound sorrow as they understand, and empathize with, the extent of what she has had to put up with. Tears usually flow as deep love and compassion are triggered.

Then often, though not always, the client will explain that this is part of why they are here in this physical incarnation: to assist Gaia as she moves through this momentous transition. I am always surprised by how matter of factly clients present this information. When asked to explain further the client will generally share that Gaia is ascending from a 3d (fear and separation consciousness) vibrational existence to a 5D (love unity consciousness) one (or a variation of this same idea). One client’s higher self said it was the greatest show in the Universe that will ripple out and affect every aspect of multi-dimensional reality. Many report that beings have come from all over the multiverse to be a part of this incredible process.

Idyllic reality

In the last month or so there has been a tendency for clients to describe a version of reality which feels ideal. They usually describe a world that appears similar to Earth except the light is distinctly brighter and the horizon much more expansive. In this reality they feel whole, free, happy, and in harmony with all. No one is burdened by fear. There is a sense of playfulness and ease. One client, when asked what they did for fun, or how they played in this reality, answered, “Well, I guess on Earth we would call it magic.” She explained that form is more fluid in this space and she and the other inhabitants could, for example, transform into birds and fly.

Clients are often unsure of the location of this reality. Some have speculated Argatha at the centre of the Earth, others ancient Earth civilizations (before the fall/ arrival of darkness), others different dimensions.
    But what seems to be understood by most is that this joyful reality is a taste of what we are in the process of creating here. One client said that she felt that was part of why she was here, because she carried the frequency of this reality within her. She stated that by holding this heavenly frequency within she was able to help guide Gaia and her inhabitants towards this frequency of being.

I find this really exciting as these ideal realities are coming up more and more for people, which to me suggest that the veil is indeed much thinner and bleed through is increasing! We are getting closer!

Now on to …

The Deep Stuff

The power of allowing

I’m going to start with one client’s experience. She was observing a group of people who lived in a tropical paradise. She was awed by their joy and connection to their environment. When I asked her what the secret to their happiness was, she answered that it was because they take things as they are…they don’t feel the need to try and influence, control, or change things. They understood the impermanence of experience and were able to just allow things to unfold naturally. They didn’t perceive themselves as separate or above all that was around them. (I remember thinking of the parable about the Chinese farmer who would say “It’s not good luck, it’s not bad luck, it’s just the way things are.”)

Another client explored this similar theme through people who she had incarnated with in many lives. She observed how through different lifetimes they had alternated roles, sometimes playing the heroes and sometimes playing the villains in each other’s lives.

From her expanded state of awareness she could see that she vilified the darkness, while in truth it was all just love beneath the masks. “The fear of the darkness is much worse than the darkness itself!” she exclaimed. Fearing the darkness makes it solid and real…it creates a container that in truth holds nothing real or substantial. By loving freely without judgement, loving every part, not just the good parts, we become free.

This similar theme also came up very strongly in another client’s session. Her intention for her session was to experience the wholeness of her being and face her darkness. She found herself immediately experiencing a state that she described as infinitely expansive. She felt whole and free.

She described a wellspring of forms flowing…the space of creation she called it. There was a sense of stillness and peace that pervaded the experience. There were dark and light forms that emerged in the flow. She noticed how initially the dark forms frightened her because of her judgement that they were not good. But she quickly observed how this belief energized the dark forms; her judgement made them solid; like mountains that the more she focused on, the more they grew. And, the more she feared, the more driven she was to want to change what was before her.

But in this expanded state she was able to see that she just needed to let go and not attach, not try to control or influence the flow of creation. When she moved into a state of allowing she was able to become the point of creation, the point of infinite expansion.
    She could see that without the labels and judgement (dark light good bad) it was all just the same stuff, the same energy, dancing in the most harmonious flow of perfection. The light and dark just unfolding in a gentle divine cascade.

From this space she was able to see that there was actually nothing to fear. There was a sense of harmony with all. There was no separation, yet each part was whole in itself. There was no need to do anything or be anything, except for a part of the unfolding beauty. The less one tried to judge or influence, the more beauty flowed undistorted. No need to convince anyone, no need to be a master or martyr, no need to play any role at all. All she needed to do was be her most authentic self. The divine beauty is there at heart, we just need to allow it to flow.

All these experiences point to the same important lesson: That our judgement creates fear, which energizes and distorts the very thing we fear, making it more real and solid. Then that which we have solidified with our fear becomes a problem that needs to be fixed. This need to fix creates challenge and eventually life becomes increasingly grueling and distressing as our belief in the fear solidifies more darkness in our reality.

If instead we could cease judging, cease wanting to cling to the light and reject the dark, and learn to accept whatever enters our reality with serenity and equanimity, we would be returned to a state of grace.

This of course is challenging as our reality is so saturated with fear; so much darkness has become energized and become solid. There is so much presenting around us that our judgement will tell us needs to be controlled, managed, or suppressed. But what these higher aspects of ourselves are trying to remind us is that the key to lessening the darkness isn’t to fight it, it is to accept it, not with apathy or indifference, but with the fullness of our hearts. We need to go deeper, to find the fear, the wound that lies beneath, and LOVE that part back to its natural flowing (non-dense) nature.

As the energies continue to intensify I suspect we are going to see more contrast between the light and the dark. I feel this is likely why this message is coming through in so many ways… the next little while it will become more important than ever not to get caught up in the drama, or energetically dragged down by any old suppressed darkness that comes to the surface. The more we are able to maintain a space of expansive love without judgement the smoother this journey of returning to a state of grace will be.

https://www.christinalaverscoaching....trance-format…

With deep love and gratitude
    Christina

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd April 2019), Bubu (4th April 2019), EFO (4th April 2019), etheric underground (4th April 2019), Flash (4th April 2019), Happyjak (4th April 2019), Nasu (3rd April 2019), Orph (4th April 2019), Rhogar (4th April 2019), Rich (4th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th April 2019), toppy (4th April 2019), what is a name? (4th April 2019), wondering (3rd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Wisdom from the Collective

Beautiful, thanks for posting. I'm curious though can one experience this without the needs for guides. I mean can you describe how one can go on such experience and by that description alone we might be able to experience it too.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (4th April 2019), enfoldedblue (4th April 2019), Happyjak (4th April 2019), Orph (4th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th April 2019), toppy (4th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Re: Wisdom from the Collective

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Beautiful, thanks for posting. I'm curious though can one experience this without the needs for guides. I mean can you describe how one can go on such experience and by that description alone we might be able to experience it too.
    Hi Bubu, For sure! The state is basically an theta state which anyone can achieve through meditation. There are many youtubes and binaural beats that can assist with getting into this state.

However, clients report that with a guide speaking to them as they journey the experience deepens and they can go much further than they can on their own.

Back in the 90s I got familiar with this state of deep exploration on my own. However, I would have MUCH rather have had an experienced guide to help me navigate some of the intense terrain I discovered.

Hope this helps!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bubu (4th April 2019), EFO (4th April 2019), Kryztian (4th April 2019), Orph (4th April 2019), Rich (4th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th April 2019), toppy (4th April 2019), what is a name? (4th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread