+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I have this friend with a dog that can see ghosts

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Default So I have this friend with a dog that can see ghosts

A few years back my friend Sam had his dog stolen. He looked and looked and put up signs you know but nothing ever came of it. Then shortly after giving up he rescued a Pomeranian he named "Ziggy" that he brings by each time he visits. Ziggy sees ghosts like I do. Now I noticed this within a day of meeting the dog but I kept it from Sam because when I've mentioned the subject he gets a bit well, chilled and can't handle it.

So he comes by to visit us Thurs. morning. We're sitting in the kitchen and just talking at the center island. Ziggy looks up at the ceiling because he saw something, a 'darkness' move at the same time that I saw it. So we both look up at the same and of course
    Sam looks up to see what we are looking at and then he sees it! Oh boy was that funny !

The dog barks at the thing and then Sam confesses that he knew the dog was seeing something because the dog does this at his house. He'll stand in the corner and bark at something like he sees an intruder.

Well I know of course that these darkness figures, nature spirits or whatever you want to call them are all over because I've seen them for years ever since I took an experimental glaucoma drop for my eyes and had an 'allergic' reaction. To this date it's the only thing on my medical history that they list me as allergic too because I reported to my GP seeing these dark figures and saying to one "I see you there" and the thing came right up to me invading my personal space giving me the most creepy bone chilling feelings of my life. Now I say nothing I just watch.

They are all over the place though and they ride the phone lines and will enter right into a house through power or phone wires. I've been in my bedroom and seen one so large it startled me and it crossed right through the room and went through the book shelf and out the wall. They bring the most cold feeling when that large. The little ones zip about pretty quick and they can be real low or real high but I rarely see the little ones eye level.

Anyway, the dog sees them too and this time Sam saw the darkness and he got kinda freaked trying to say it was his own shadow at first until he moved and it didn't and then he searched for other rational reasons but I could tell from the goosebumps on his arms that he was feeling it the realness of it too and he knew now I'm not bat crazy! Felt pretty good to be vindicated and by his dog no less!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Hervé (6th April 2019), Ioneo (6th April 2019), Ivanhoe (6th April 2019), Jackson (6th April 2019), Jad (6th April 2019), Justplain (8th April 2019), Kryztian (6th April 2019), Matt P (6th April 2019), meeradas (6th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Orph (6th April 2019), Patient (6th April 2019), Rich (5th April 2019), Sadieblue (5th April 2019), Savannah (6th April 2019), shaberon (6th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th April 2019), Tam (6th April 2019), toppy (6th April 2019), Valerie Villars (5th April 2019), Yvanka (6th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: So I have this friend with a dog that can see ghosts

Ratz, my dog sensed a full 24 hours before me, that I was about to get attacked. I see that now, in retrospect.

Dogs are God spelled backward. There's definitely something to that.

My boyfriend also sees these dark energies as shadows. Mom could see the dark energies. I can't. But, they sure hate me. I have been attacked so many times that I don't even pay attention to them.

That was a great story. Thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Jackson (6th April 2019), Jad (6th April 2019), Justplain (8th April 2019), Kryztian (6th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Orph (6th April 2019), Patient (6th April 2019), Ratszinger (6th April 2019), Rich (6th April 2019), Sadieblue (5th April 2019), shaberon (6th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th April 2019), toppy (6th April 2019), Yvanka (6th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

I wonder if there are more around now than before, or is it just because we are able to communicate so easily to each other.
    I have lived where there were many, now I have only seen them a handful of times where we now live.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th April 2019), Franny (6th April 2019), Jackson (6th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Ratszinger (6th April 2019), shaberon (6th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (6th April 2019), Valerie Villars (6th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,183 times in 3,983 posts

This is interesting that you found talking to them one time was enough.

Part of life is trying to clean these...iron or salt, do they do anything?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Jackson (6th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Patient (6th April 2019), Ratszinger (6th April 2019), Valerie Villars (6th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    This is interesting that you found talking to them one time was enough.

Part of life is trying to clean these...iron or salt, do they do anything?
    I am not sure if iron or salt has an effect.

When I lived in a very active house, I got very frustrated one time and really yelled and told off whatever it was that was there. There was definately a reaction- therr was a series of bangs through the ceiling across the room (within the air vents, as i was in a finished basement) and then a large BOOM further from the house underground. It was really freaky so I left the house for a while.

Our cats also see things. Both our dog and cat reacted to an area in the last home we were at. There was always some kind of activity around a staircase area.

I do not know if these types of things are everywhere or if they follow a person or both. It has been a constant occurence in my life for quite a number of years now. Currently the activity is less visually active - seeing the rare shadow figures, mostly outside of the home. Annoying things in the house - lights go off by themselves, things go missing. (And its not accidental on our part - the difference is obvious.)

At least it is not aggressive and causing real harm like we have had in the past. Well, I suppose it could be messing with things in othrr ways, but we are not currently experiencing physical harm. At least that we are aware of.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Jackson (6th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Orph (6th April 2019), Ratszinger (6th April 2019), Rich (6th April 2019), shaberon (6th April 2019), Valerie Villars (6th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I do think there is something to salt. I have, in the past, taken a container of salt and walked the perimeter of my home pouring out a line of it and saying a prayer. I felt it helped protect my space.

Also, I currently have a hand forged, iron horseshoe from a farrier above my front door.

I can't tell you intellectually there is something to it, only instinctually.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

onawah (6th April 2019), Patient (6th April 2019), Ratszinger (6th April 2019), shaberon (6th April 2019), toppy (6th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,183 times in 3,983 posts

Those replies lean towards the side that the mind is the most powerful instrument.

With the presence of the horseshoe, for example, if nothing else, it at least adds another mental component, whether or not it can do much by itself. I think it probably could, especially if mentally operated to become what we might call a teraphim or amulet.

There is probably a minor variety in those creeping shadows, or, some of them could have been animal, others human. I doubt they are real "spirits", but something more like an astral corpse. I can't really see them, but yes, they are probably all over the place, probably nothing good can come of them. In our school, we do not kill even things like this, what may seem to be a dagger is actually a peg, and the idea is to nail them in place until they repent. That is what you are supposed to do to stronger ones that can't easily be repelled. I can't do it, so, I have to stick to more basic methods.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Justplain (8th April 2019), onawah (6th April 2019), Ratszinger (6th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

There is probably a minor variety in those creeping shadows, or, some of them could have been animal, others human. I doubt they are real "spirits", but something more like an astral corpse. I can't really see them, but yes, they are probably all over the place, probably nothing good can come of them.
    Your post got me thinking...when I lived in a home where there was a lot of paranormal activity and some actual harsh physical encounters, many of the shadow figures were easily recognizable as being shaped like a human.

In our current home, the shadow figures are more like just a mass of black shadow. Only 2 times that I am aware of, the shadow figure appear to have/move like a human form. Perhaps there is a major difference between them in their capabilities and motives?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Justplain (8th April 2019), Ratszinger (7th April 2019), Valerie Villars (7th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Hey, I recommend you read Journeys out of the body by Robert Monroe. It's a book about his experience with astral travelling and developing his light body or dreaming body. I recommend it for two reasons. The first is that he did an experiment with his friend to see if she could see him in the room when he went to her in his dreaming body. She got really frightened because all she saw was a black shadow like you described.

The other interesting thing is that he realised that when he was in his astral body he could travel along telephone and power lines! He rationalised that he was some form of energy and could ride on highly charged energy lines. It's really fascinating that you should mention the same thing.

I'd be wary but I wouldn't automatically be hostile to these things and certainly wouldn't try to 'nail them in place until they repent' as another member suggested. It's probably just a curious dreamer.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 7th April 2019 at 14:25.

+ Reply to Thread