+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: There is an evil................

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: There is an evil................

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    It is evident to me now that there is an evil prominent in our existence that is not evident to us, but controls us continually. It can be observed if we concentrate on the obvious in our daily lives. WE need to be aware of it because it dominates what we do.
    Was there something you noticed recently, that you hadn't noticed before or to a lesser extent? May I ask, what was the trigger for you to create this thread?
    Slobbe,
    Very good questions. Please bear with me while I go back to my original concepts..
    No, there was nothing I noticed recently.
    No trigger.........but there is without a doubt an element of evil that exists, "unknown to some" but to the aware
    is dominant in everything that is worthwhile to our existence.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Words of Joy (15th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Seeing more black than white in the yin/yang symbol means one's focus is off the whole.
    I concur. In the spiritual realm....there is only one. Down here on the physical realm, it splits exactly to two. Evil is an opposite of the good. Not one drop more and not one drop less.....but as you see in the Tao (Ying & Yang) has an opposite color dot which means one can go into the light from darkness and vice versa. So....balance yourself and all will be well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to khooba For This Post:

greybeard (21st April 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Last edited by Eagle Eye; 23rd May 2019 at 17:11.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

East Sun (23rd April 2019), Iloveyou (21st April 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

It is evident to me now that there is an evil prominent in our existence that is not evident to us, but controls us continually. It can be observed if we concentrate on the obvious in our daily lives. WE need to be aware of it because it dominates what we do.

We need to become aware of it, if not, it will eventually overcome us.
    I see it in every facet of our lives, in medicine, in politics, business and our daily lives.

It grieves me continually, but it is there, always...........
    Please give us your real name so that you can be marked for elimination by this evil as quickly as possible! :-)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tomkat,

Why, are you a part of it?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

9. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)

We need to become aware of it, if not, it will eventually overcome us.
    I see it in every facet of our lives, in medicine, in politics, business and our daily lives.

It grieves me continually, but it is there, always...........
    It's interesting you raise this now.

A lot of empaths and sensitives around the world have been sensing very heavy energies in recent weeks. Many feel that the wave is gradually starting to lift. But I have heard more than one, and they say this wearied but grounded, refer to it as feeling like a conflict between Good and evil on earth. Some see it as the result of an influx of cosmic energy that is divine, causing a purge of negative energies and influence.

Before I saw your post I was watching a video of Fiona Barnett, who is a whistle-blower / witness, with first hand experience of ritual satanic abuse. She details how her abusers were part of organised networks in Australia's political and academic power structure. You can read more in the description of the link below, under the video on youtube.

I realise you may have been referring to more general expressions of evil that do not have 'spiritual' or psychic connotations; or that people might at least read your post that way. But I still find this story of one woman's healing powerful. It is faith over doubt. Triumph over fear and victimhood.

I can't corroborate her story. Not do I need to. There is truth there.

I do not subscribe to a particular religion, but I do believe in the power of Divine Source that we are all connected to. And I believe in the immense beauty of Jesus, as the embodiment of Christ consciousness, in connection with that source.

The testimony Fiona gives in the video linked below is very heavy going, and not for the faint of heart. It details abuse that was inflicted on numerous people.

But I thought I would write up and share what Fiona says towards the end of the video where she explains, through (in her case) the power of Christ, the power of love over hate. Of innate good, over that which is corrupt. Over that which has absented itself from the presence of the divine.

Video Title : EYE OPENING ITNJ TESTIMONY FROM FIONA BARNETT

Posted By : International Tribunal for Natural Justice
    Published on 7 Sep 2018

https://youtu.be/N9dTMyuEHTQ

At 1:19:00 approx in the video, in answer to a question from Bishop Riah El Assal, one of the video conference panellists, as to whether it was a spiritual experience that led her to leave the abusive cult she had been inducted into and abused by from a very early age, Fiona describes a moment during one of the dark rituals she was attending :

“Children in this situation, I want you to know that the one source of comfort they have is they're visited by angels, and by Jesus Christ himself. And I've got to say that I've had Jesus Christ appear mid-ritual, when I was fifteen. And everyone hit the deck” [Everyone being the Luciferians attending this particular ritual] “They're in their robes, and it was underneath of one the Churches, in the... like the dungeon, where they always have an altar underneath the main altar upstairs. And everyone freaked out and were clawing. Clawing through the ground. And later on when I had to go before the grand council, talking about why I was leaving, not only did I mention Bathurst City Council, City Hall, what was done to me there which was humiliating, and it was not what you're supposed to do once someone had become Grand Dame, and [name of woman] planned that; not only that but I mentioned this incident that occurred around, I think it was not long after that, where Jesus – I mean I'm sure it was Jesus – just this white light filled up in the room, mid ritual, and I legged it down the street. I left. I heard a voice saying “Fiona, do you choose to be in this?” You know, and I said “No. Help me,” and I ran, and that's the last ritual I ever attended. And I ran down the street fully robed, and I ran into a Christian's house.

Now I knew they were Christians, 'cause we called them 'lights.' And we used to have meetings, I used to sit in on meetings where they would plan : “Oh, how are we gonna get rid of these lights. They're interfering with, you know, with our work.” Because where there were genuine Christians who actually prayed, and you don't get many of them, the Luciferians couldn't work their magic. They couldn't. Their curses, Hexes, spells had no power. Anyway, I ran straight into the lounge room of this couple's home and they were watching tele. And I ran in and I just said “Pray.” I'm fully robed and I said “Just pray.” And they did.

And I got out after that. And when I had to go before the grand council, after that, and give reasons as to why I was leaving, that's one of the things I quoted. I said “Hey, you told me... first of all you weren't supposed to treat me like that at the Bathurst City Hall.” I said : ”Second thing is, you told me that your gods were all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present, blah blah blah, you know.” I said “Well who's that dude that turned up?” You know? “Who was that? Down there, underneath the church?” And they all went silent. They couldn't answer it. And I said : “Yeah well, until you've got an answer, I'm out of here.” You know. And those were my grounds for leaving.

In the name of Jesus Christ you have power over their source of power. Like people, if they want to know, do these spiritual entities that CERN Hadron collider are making contact with, and the whole reason for CERN... If people question it, have they ever been to a séance that actually worked? Have they played with a ouija board and had it work? Because this stuff works. And a lot of people know it works. They've dabbled in witchcraft. But there's a power greater than that. And I decided to embrace that source, which was Jesus Christ. The only son of God.”

Bishop Riah El Assal : “Thank you. Thank you Fiona.”

Fiona Barnett : “That's my source of protection.”

I've only had four dealings with demonic entities - true demons - they run as soon as they here the name of Jesus Christ.

People think it's easy to recognize evil but most do not seem to be aware of hidden evil. You know, the evil that masquerades as love & being good for you.

Very few seem to test the spirits they have dealings with or challenge them.

Very few ask the one True God to show them the true behind the people who's works they listen to or books they read.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

East Sun (23rd April 2019), ErtheVessel (24th April 2019), KiwiElf (24th April 2019), Melinda (23rd April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Tomkat,

Why, are you a part of it?
    I was referring to another thread where some people were saying we should all use our real names (so that evil people could know everything about us, I guess).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

East Sun (24th April 2019), KiwiElf (24th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi always said "Whatever you focus your attention on grows strongest in your mind." If you choose to focus on evil, you will certainly find a lot of it, and vice versa. Remember that the corporate media acquires money and power from sensationalism and causing divisive polarity.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

conk (26th April 2019), KiwiElf (24th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Maharishi Mahesh Yogi always said "Whatever you focus your attention on grows strongest in your mind." If you choose to focus on evil, you will certainly find a lot of it, and vice versa. Remember that the corporate media acquires money and power from sensationalism and causing divisive polarity.
    Whether we focus on it or not it is still a reality.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ErtheVessel (24th April 2019), KiwiElf (24th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Whether we focus on it or not it is still a reality.
    This is true, but I don't know of ANYONE who achieved or aquired ANYTHING by focusing on or believing the opposite of what they were trying to achieve/obtain.

Simply recognise it for what it is without becoming emotionally focused on it.

If you focus on or believe in a "thing/situation" (whatever), you're giving "it" power. Law of Attraction stuff. Keep in mind it's the overriding belief that will win. (ie how often do we think or say (internal self-programming = affirmation), "I really want this to happen...", but ... deep down you believe more strongly that the opposite will occur?).

The Universe doesn't care or judge.

When you put a "don't want" into an affirmation, you're essentially saying "do". Rephrase it into the positive, in your mind and in your words. (Then Act on it).

Thoughts (and affirmations), injected with emotions (positive or negative) DO have power.

"Be careful what you wish for ... (or focus on)"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th April 2019 at 02:28.

18. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Agreed. "Thoughts are things." (To quote Napoleon Hill, I believe.) Strive always to keep your mind on the things you should and do want to come to fruition and have materialize, and off the things you should not and do not want to have materialize. And along these lines, it's not what you know or believe that matters, it's what you do with what you know and believe that matters. "Just do it." (To quote Nike, I believe.)

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

East Sun (11th June 2019), KiwiElf (24th April 2019), Rosemarie (24th April 2019), Valerie Villars (24th April 2019)

20. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Yes, these general life principles/philosophies have existed for hundreds, possibly thousands of years, because they work!.

More recently, we've seen most of these principles collated into what became "The Secret".

The Ancient Hawaiian "Kahuna" defines this as "Makia":

Makia - energy flows where attention goes
    Keep up a positive energy flow to an idea, object or person, and you will get a return flow of positive energy. Consistent thoughts of abundance brings abundance into your life. Thoughts of joy and happiness will come back to you in joy and happiness. But understand that the reverse is equally powerful. The same energy works for consistent thoughts of revenge, violence, distrust and dislike. We have the choice of focusing our thoughts and our energy's attention and thereby their flow back.

(It's inter-related with other Kahuna philosophies as well, so here's the whole lot):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...om-from-Hawaii

(As frivilous as it may sound, when you think about it, it's similar to "The Force" portrayed in STAR WARS - George Lucas was onto it! )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th April 2019 at 03:05.

21. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This evil is a desired process as a plan for the control of humanity on earth.
    Control in every way as has been the way until now, buy as we awaken, as we are doing,
    the goal is to dumb down the entire population.

There is always an opposition to our awakening, so they have to implement stronger methods
    to counteract our new knowledge.

This is onlyb known by the people who make it their business to search relentlessly.
    Most of the others are not going to catch up anytime soon.
    And that's a problem we are up against.

They have been conditioned in their way of thinking and will not be easily "taught" a more
    advanced, but crucially important way that we need to uae.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th April 2019), Rich (26th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

A great reminder KiwiElf, we get back what we put out, each second we make a choice for or against peace.

It is your thoughts alone that cause you pain. Nothing external to your mind can hurt or injure you in any way.
    There is no cause beyond yourself that can reach down and bring oppression. No one but yourself affects you. There is nothing in the world that has the power to make you ill or sad, or weak or frail. But it is you who have the power to dominate all things you see by merely recognizing what you are. As you perceive the harmlessness in them, they will accept your holy will as theirs. And what was seen as fearful now becomes a source of innocence and holiness.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

conk (26th April 2019), greybeard (26th April 2019), KiwiElf (26th April 2019), Valerie Villars (26th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2