+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There is an evil................

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Default There is an evil................

It is evident to me now that there is an evil prominent in our existence that is not evident to us, but controls us continually. It can be observed if we concentrate on the obvious in our daily lives. WE need to be aware of it because it dominates what we do.

We need to become aware of it, if not, it will eventually overcome us.
    I see it in every facet of our lives, in medicine, in politics, business and our daily lives.

It grieves me continually, but it is there, always...........
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Clarity (23rd April 2019), conk (11th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), drneglector (13th April 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2019), ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019), GMB1961 (11th April 2019), gord (11th April 2019), happyuk (12th April 2019), Iloveyou (21st April 2019), Innocent Warrior (11th April 2019), Kano (12th April 2019), Melinda (11th April 2019), OmeyocaN777 (14th April 2019), Pam (12th April 2019), seko (13th April 2019), toppy (12th April 2019), transliminal (14th April 2019), Unicorn (23rd April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), yelik (11th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Default Re: There is an evil................

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    It is evident to me now that there is an evil prominent in our existence that is not evident to us, but controls us continually. It can be observed if we concentrate on the obvious in our daily lives. WE need to be aware of it because it dominates what we do.

I see it in every facet of our lives, in medicine, in politics, business and our daily lives.

It's interesting you raise this now.

A lot of empaths and sensitives around the world have been sensing very heavy energies in recent weeks. Many feel that the wave is gradually starting to lift. But I have heard more than one, and they say this wearied but grounded, refer to it as feeling like a conflict between Good and evil on earth. Some see it as the result of an influx of cosmic energy that is divine, causing a purge of negative energies and influence.

Before I saw your post I was watching a video of Fiona Barnett, who is a whistle-blower / witness, with first hand experience of ritual satanic abuse. She details how her abusers were part of organised networks in Australia's political and academic power structure. You can read more in the description of the link below, under the video on youtube.

I realise you may have been referring to more general expressions of evil that do not have 'spiritual' or psychic connotations; or that people might at least read your post that way. But I still find this story of one woman's healing powerful. It is faith over doubt. Triumph over fear and victimhood.

I can't corroborate her story. Not do I need to. There is truth there.

I do not subscribe to a particular religion, but I do believe in the power of Divine Source that we are all connected to. And I believe in the immense beauty of Jesus, as the embodiment of Christ consciousness, in connection with that source.

The testimony Fiona gives in the video linked below is very heavy going, and not for the faint of heart. It details abuse that was inflicted on numerous people.

But I thought I would write up and share what Fiona says towards the end of the video where she explains, through (in her case) the power of Christ, the power of love over hate. Of innate good, over that which is corrupt. Over that which has absented itself from the presence of the divine.

Video Title : EYE OPENING ITNJ TESTIMONY FROM FIONA BARNETT

Posted By : International Tribunal for Natural Justice
    Published on 7 Sep 2018

https://youtu.be/N9dTMyuEHTQ

At 1:19:00 approx in the video, in answer to a question from Bishop Riah El Assal, one of the video conference panellists, as to whether it was a spiritual experience that led her to leave the abusive cult she had been inducted into and abused by from a very early age, Fiona describes a moment during one of the dark rituals she was attending :

“Children in this situation, I want you to know that the one source of comfort they have is they're visited by angels, and by Jesus Christ himself. And I've got to say that I've had Jesus Christ appear mid-ritual, when I was fifteen. And everyone hit the deck” [Everyone being the Luciferians attending this particular ritual] “They're in their robes, and it was underneath of one the Churches, in the... like the dungeon, where they always have an altar underneath the main altar upstairs. And everyone freaked out and were clawing. Clawing through the ground. And later on when I had to go before the grand council, talking about why I was leaving, not only did I mention Bathurst City Council, City Hall, what was done to me there which was humiliating, and it was not what you're supposed to do once someone had become Grand Dame, and [name of woman] planned that; not only that but I mentioned this incident that occurred around, I think it was not long after that, where Jesus – I mean I'm sure it was Jesus – just this white light filled up in the room, mid ritual, and I legged it down the street. I left. I heard a voice saying “Fiona, do you choose to be in this?” You know, and I said “No. Help me,” and I ran, and that's the last ritual I ever attended. And I ran down the street fully robed, and I ran into a Christian's house.

Now I knew they were Christians, 'cause we called them 'lights.' And we used to have meetings, I used to sit in on meetings where they would plan : “Oh, how are we gonna get rid of these lights. They're interfering with, you know, with our work.” Because where there were genuine Christians who actually prayed, and you don't get many of them, the Luciferians couldn't work their magic. They couldn't. Their curses, Hexes, spells had no power. Anyway, I ran straight into the lounge room of this couple's home and they were watching tele. And I ran in and I just said “Pray.” I'm fully robed and I said “Just pray.” And they did.

And I got out after that. And when I had to go before the grand council, after that, and give reasons as to why I was leaving, that's one of the things I quoted. I said “Hey, you told me... first of all you weren't supposed to treat me like that at the Bathurst City Hall.” I said : ”Second thing is, you told me that your gods were all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present, blah blah blah, you know.” I said “Well who's that dude that turned up?” You know? “Who was that? Down there, underneath the church?” And they all went silent. They couldn't answer it. And I said : “Yeah well, until you've got an answer, I'm out of here.” You know. And those were my grounds for leaving.

In the name of Jesus Christ you have power over their source of power. Like people, if they want to know, do these spiritual entities that CERN Hadron collider are making contact with, and the whole reason for CERN... If people question it, have they ever been to a séance that actually worked? Have they played with a ouija board and had it work? Because this stuff works. And a lot of people know it works. They've dabbled in witchcraft. But there's a power greater than that. And I decided to embrace that source, which was Jesus Christ. The only son of God.”

Bishop Riah El Assal : “Thank you. Thank you Fiona.”

Fiona Barnett : “That's my source of protection.”

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Chip (12th April 2019), conk (11th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), East Sun (14th April 2019), ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019), Forest Denizen (11th April 2019), Inaiá (21st April 2019), Joe (11th April 2019), meeradas (11th April 2019), OmeyocaN777 (14th April 2019), Rich (11th April 2019), Soda (14th April 2019), toppy (12th April 2019), Tyy1907 (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

We're the evil.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2019), Rich (11th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Evil is easily created and recreated in people's hearts every time someone kills another in the name of good. Jesus Christ has nothing to do with it. There was sin before him and infinitely more after him.
    If the sun explodes, is it God's will?
    When asteroids pummel Earth, is it God's will?
    If God is all powerful, why did he/she/it have only 1 son? I thought all the angels were begotten of God.
    People are so willing to kill and murder in the name of God and believe they are doing God's bidding.
    Really?
    Is God so powerless that having created this infinite universe he cannot fix mankind?
    Really?

Every time a drone kills someone's parents, it creates evil willing to act in revenge.
    Every time a policeman kills unarmed and defenseless people, it creates more evil.
    To banish evil, one has to embrace peace at ANY cost.
    Good luck with that!

PS. I haven't even mentioned the countless life in this universe who has visited, is here, or will visit earth.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), drneglector (13th April 2019), East Sun (14th April 2019), Forest Denizen (11th April 2019), greybeard (11th April 2019), Patient (15th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

We live in a world of duality--you cant have one without its opposite.
    There in lies choice.
    For evey act of evil there are countless acts of good almost unnoticed--its so normal.
    Extreme evil stands out because it grabs the headlines as being "different"

The good is getting better and the opposite worse.r

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th April 2019), drneglector (13th April 2019), Forest Denizen (11th April 2019), Intranuclear (11th April 2019), meeradas (11th April 2019), neutronstar (13th April 2019), PurpleLama (14th April 2019), rgray222 (11th April 2019), Soda (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Is God so powerless that having created this infinite universe he cannot fix mankind?
    Really?
    Hi Intranuclear, it is important to note that ACIM teaches that God did not create this Universe, at least not the one we see,
    because we think it is real but it is in fact only our distorted projection, which we (our ego) uses to cover up Reality.
    It is not really there at all, but a projection of our ego, also ACIM teaches that it does not really exist at all.
    In the reality that God created any kind of suffering is in fact impossible.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

East Sun (14th April 2019), Intranuclear (13th April 2019), meeradas (11th April 2019), Melinda (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    We're the evil.
    Speak for yourself. I am not evil in any way and fight its influence constantly. But...this world is the domain of evil, perhaps. Sure seems that way.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th April 2019), conk (26th April 2019), East Sun (14th April 2019), Justplain (12th April 2019), meeradas (11th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), Words of Joy (13th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

We're the evil.
    Without an acknowledgment of our inborn divinity that happens

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Justplain (12th April 2019), meeradas (11th April 2019), Melinda (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Evil is real and we need to guard against. Not trying to be argumentative but if evil is prominent in your existence then I would suggest you make some changes to your life. The most obvious step would be to change your media habits, TV, social media, reading material, choice of movies, etc. Media thrives on evil, the more sensational the better. They have come to understand that evil will always outsell good. Consuming too much media leaves people feeling like evil is all around and can cause a great deal of despair.

The truth is good is all around and evil is the exception. Good news of any sort is rarely offered up by media and even when it is we rarely consume it. Most of us would rather click a story about a guy going postal at work than some nun helping a guy get through stage 4 cancer. It is unfortunate but it is simply human nature.

Yes, some people allow evil to take over their existence. So being aware is great but it does absolutely no good unless you do something with that awareness. A few things I have implemented in my life:
    • I will not allow myself to be entertained (TV or Movies) by watching "people suffer". Yes, I will watch some detective shows like NCIS or the occasional Bond movie but I will not make a steady diet of any reality cop shows or movies that openly sell excessive murder, rape, and despair. It certainly limits your scope but "good" God do you feel better.
    • I no longer watch the news because they are selling all kinds of suffering. I now read the news every morning. Little or no emotion in reading the news so it is easier to get the facts without the visuals and it eliminates the bias. When reading political news it is necessary to read both liberal and conservative news consequently I read CNN, FOX, NBC, and BBC. Takes about 30 minutes a day but much easier on my soul.
    • A few years ago I started to say one nice thing a day to someone, anyone. It could be a neighbor, child, spouse or stranger. It could be because they provided good service, did something nice to their yard, looked particularly good (to hell with being PC) or helped me solve a problem. Virtually every time I could see that the person receiving the complement beamed but in reality I am the one to benefit the most. And...yes it is hard to do every day and even harder to keep this up so I go days or even weeks without doing it but this practice always pops back into my life.
    • I did some charity work delivering meals for meals on wheels. I was a reluctant participant at first but after a while, I realized that I was the one receiving the most "good" from my partipation.
    My point is you can either let evil consume you or you can take an active role in bringing good to this world. The universe will always give back what you are putting out. It is a choice we all have to make.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

angelfire (14th April 2019), Arcturian108 (24th April 2019), Craig (11th April 2019), East Sun (11th June 2019), ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), greybeard (11th April 2019), Inaiá (21st April 2019), Intranuclear (13th April 2019), meeradas (11th April 2019), Pam (12th April 2019), Rosemarie (22nd April 2019), Soda (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), what is a name? (12th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Seeing more black than white in the yin/yang symbol means one's focus is off the whole.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th April 2019), drneglector (23rd April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), greybeard (11th April 2019), Intranuclear (13th April 2019), Melinda (13th April 2019), Pam (12th April 2019), rgray222 (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

We're the evil.
    Quote We need to become aware of it, if not, it will eventually overcome us.
    I have to agree with you in a large sense, AutumnW. The definite evil ( I call it the end stages of corruption) in every facet of our lives exists largely from a billion tiny decisions made by individuals that held their own interests before that of anything else. Those little decisions have now morphed and grown into what we have today. A system powered by greed, self interest and self absorption with hardly a glance at the destruction and torture of the natural world and all of the creatures that share this planet. I don't believe for a minute that the evil we see was created from a force outside ourselves and we are innocent bystanders.Even if it was, what are we doing about it? Although most of us have not made a large horrendous decision to destroy and create vast inequality we have all made those little decisions that are the tiny building blocks that created the monster.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Inaiá (21st April 2019), Rich (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

We're not, but to deny this belief doesn't make it go away.

Here is what ACIM says about it:

As you look upon yourself and judge what you do honestly, you may be tempted to wonder how you can be guiltless. Yet consider this: You are not guiltless in time, but in eternity. You have "sinned" in the past, but there is no past. Always has no direction. Time seems to go in one direction, but when you reach its end it will roll up like a long carpet spread along the past behind you, and will disappear. As long as you believe the Son of God is guilty you will walk along this carpet, believing that it leads to death. And the journey will seem long and cruel and senseless, for so it is.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th April 2019), East Sun (11th June 2019), greybeard (12th April 2019), rgray222 (13th April 2019), Words of Joy (13th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Its down to the collective consciousness.
    We raise that and evil cant survive.
    The late Edgar Cayce clear that its all part of cyclic yugas.
    We are heading for a Golden age--he maintained ---2036
    Darkest before the dawn.

However the advice to wear the world like a loose garment is ever wise.
    The Self is immortal, eternal, and not affected by anything that happens in this transient existence.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

neutronstar (13th April 2019), Pam (21st April 2019), rgray222 (13th April 2019), Rich (12th April 2019), Seabreeze (13th April 2019), transliminal (14th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Rich (here)
    Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Really?
    Hi Intranuclear, it is important to note that ACIM teaches that God did not create this Universe, at least not the one we see,
    because we think it is real but it is in fact only our distorted projection, which we (our ego) uses to cover up Reality.
    It is not really there at all, but a projection of our ego, also ACIM teaches that it does not really exist at all.
    In the reality that God created any kind of suffering is in fact impossible.
    Hi Rich,

I have never heard of ACIM (of course I can google it) but I whole heartedly agree with a most obvious observation that what we perceive as reality is at best tiny moments using extremely limited senses and we then try to communicate using words making giant assumptions that those same words will render the same thoughts in another, thus a whole lot of misery and misunderstanding.

The discussion is about evil for example, and of course everyone KNOWS what it is, right?

To me evil is when I feel the need to harm another/character, like when in a movie, the "bad" person acted by a great actor had portrayed someone who lets say has harmed a loving or innocent person. Clearly the whole thing is an illusion at best!
    But it is still very educational as it allows me to observe my current state of mind or rather my delusional state.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

East Sun (11th June 2019), Rich (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

This world is out of balance way to long already. There is to much evil going on for ages. The past is part of us... and always will be.

There is an evil...yes, but there is also a God. You strenghten what you pay your most attention to.

So this means to me, not to ignore the evil, I recognize it but I try to focus into the good...into God....and the heavenly spirits....

LOVE, PEACE, FREEDOM & HAPPINESS

hell can wait.................

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), transliminal (14th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

It's called the "ego" - and yes it is inside each of us, unnoticed mostly - it takes careful observation of self to notice it's distinctiveness at all, and no one is spending time observing themself. The ego is comprised of "programs" or "reasonings" that developed in times of feeling the emotion fear (whether genuine or induced on purpose to be controlled by someone else's agenda) - the ego develops these programs as it sees them as a protective mechanism against "fear". The ego's job is to protect the body from physical harm. Somehow, it has seeped into our minds (I liken it to disease) where its "protection" mechanisms become destructive and controlling of our thoughts rather than controlling our physical reflexes to protect us physically from harm (same function but vastly different outcome).

Others can also use our own ego's programs to control us - there are resulting programs that are relatively common - you can manipulate large masses of people if you know how to trigger their programs - this is how some advertising works and most propaganda - but individuals can also use your programs to control you if they know how.

The only way out is to find some way to reprogram you subconscious with love based reasoning and programs, to displaced the fear based reasoning and programs. This takes consistent effort, but it is within everyone's grasp to do, and it is what needs to be done in order to free yourself from these programs, the manipulation and this "evil".
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th April 2019 at 17:38.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

East Sun (14th April 2019), Intranuclear (14th April 2019), Pam (21st April 2019), Rich (13th April 2019), Sandy123 (15th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Its down to the collective consciousness.
    We raise that and evil cant survive.
    The late Edgar Cayce clear that its all part of cyclic yugas.
    We are heading for a Golden age--he maintained ---2036
    Darkest before the dawn.

However the advice to wear the world like a loose garment is ever wise.
    The Self is immortal, eternal, and not affected by anything that happens in this transient existence.

Chris
    I agree and will add to that.

Darkness cannot survive in the light. The internet is the light. Think transparency, there are no more secrets.

People think the deep state is all powerful, but it is not, it needs secrecy to exist, at least the dark side of it. That has ended. That is why everything seems so messed up right now. The dark side is being exposed. It has already been exposed to the good people in Gov., Military, and law enforcement, and now it is being exposed to the people. The Q movement is just one aspect of that.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

greybeard (13th April 2019), Intranuclear (14th April 2019), Rich (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Was there something you noticed recently, that you hadn't noticed before or to a lesser extent? May I ask, what was the trigger for you to create this thread?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th April 2019), East Sun (14th April 2019), greybeard (13th April 2019), Intranuclear (14th April 2019), meeradas (14th April 2019), Rich (13th April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Evil is real and we need to guard against. Not trying to be argumentative but if evil is prominent in your existence then I would suggest you make some changes to your life. The most obvious step would be to change your media habits, TV, social media, reading material, choice of movies, etc. Media thrives on evil, the more sensational the better. They have come to understand that evil will always outsell good. Consuming too much media leaves people feeling like evil is all around and can cause a great deal of despair.

The truth is good is all around and evil is the exception. Good news of any sort is rarely offered up by media and even when it is we rarely consume it. Most of us would rather click a story about a guy going postal at work than some nun helping a guy get through stage 4 cancer. It is unfortunate but it is simply human nature.

Yes, some people allow evil to take over their existence. So being aware is great but it does absolutely no good unless you do something with that awareness. A few things I have implemented in my life:
    • I will not allow myself to be entertained (TV or Movies) by watching "people suffer". Yes, I will watch some detective shows like NCIS or the occasional Bond movie but I will not make a steady diet of any reality cop shows or movies that openly sell excessive murder, rape, and despair. It certainly limits your scope but "good" God do you feel better.
    • I no longer watch the news because they are selling all kinds of suffering. I now read the news every morning. Little or no emotion in reading the news so it is easier to get the facts without the visuals and it eliminates the bias. When reading political news it is necessary to read both liberal and conservative news consequently I read CNN, FOX, NBC, and BBC. Takes about 30 minutes a day but much easier on my soul.
    • A few years ago I started to say one nice thing a day to someone, anyone. It could be a neighbor, child, spouse or stranger. It could be because they provided good service, did something nice to their yard, looked particularly good (to hell with being PC) or helped me solve a problem. Virtually every time I could see that the person receiving the complement beamed but in reality I am the one to benefit the most. And...yes it is hard to do every day and even harder to keep this up so I go days or even weeks without doing it but this practice always pops back into my life.
    • I did some charity work delivering meals for meals on wheels. I was a reluctant participant at first but after a while, I realized that I was the one receiving the most "good" from my partipation.
    My point is you can either let evil consume you or you can take an active role in bringing good to this world. The universe will always give back what you are putting out. It is a choice we all have to make.
    Bravo and thank you for the inspiring comment

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

ErtheVessel (23rd April 2019), wondering (14th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 times in 914 posts

rgray222: These same things are important in my life and I appreciate your putting them forth so concisely. I especially enjoy striking up conversations with strangers that often start with a compliment or other comment with positive intent, and often end up being meaningful and nurturing conversations. I think the intent is the primary thing.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Inaiá (21st April 2019), Melinda (23rd April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast