+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hold onto your hats....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Hold onto your hats....

Those of us who have been exploring rabbit holes will likely have experienced the...hold onto your hats..the S##t is about to hit the fan ...any moment now' phenomenon..many many times!

Mass awakening, mass arrests, mass disclosure, free energy, financial reset are always just...about...to ...explode..into the public eye...

...and yet nothing happens..but a very slow trickle...just enough to keep followers engaged...but never enough to really make a difference to daily living.

I see it right now with the Qanon stuff: 472 pages of ...any moment now this ...things are about to get really exciting.

I am interested in hearing peoples' thoughts about this phenomenon.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), ClearWater (11th April 2019), cursichella1 (12th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), Didgevillage (11th April 2019), drneglector (11th April 2019), Gracy (11th April 2019), Iancorgi (11th April 2019), Inaiá (16th April 2019), Olam (13th April 2019), onawah (13th April 2019), Pam (11th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), waree (11th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Hold onto your hats....

For some it's about hope and who can blame them?

For others, it's pure entertainment and drama seeking cloaked in "truth seeking." And frankly, being dumb as a rock while having a deep need to be thrilled all the time, doesn't stand anybody in good stead when it comes to truth seeking.

It does make it easier to qualify for a Darwin Award if the same zeal is applied to the world away from a keyboard.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th April 2019), Didgevillage (11th April 2019), happyuk (11th April 2019), onawah (13th April 2019), Pam (11th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), waree (11th April 2019), wondering (11th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Benjamin Fulford claimed that David Rockefeller was arrested or escaped to India to avoid arrest, certain Rothschild was arrested, blah blah.
    I never trusted Fulford, but on rare occasions, he proved right.

Subtle changes seem to be happening in people's awareness and I don't know what they are.
    Two recent Mandela effects blew me away: the vulture and cobra on Pharaoh Tut's mask (instead of one cobra) and the star on the red Soviet flag which a Soviet soldier hoisted on the German Reichstag building in Berlin in 1945 (instead of just a hammer and sickle).

Life goes on without major revolutions and earth-shattering cataclysms, and that's the way it ought to be.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Been paying attention to the mainstream news headlines for the past 2 or 3 years?

Headlines from just the past few days:

Trump calls Mueller probe an attempted coup, and treason. Just typical, everyday political language coming from the sitting POTUS?

NYT: Former Obama White House lawyer expects to be indicted "in coming days"

Attorney General: Spying on the Trump campaign did occur (old news, but now they're finally moving on it)

US Attorney General: We are reviewing FBI, DOJ misconduct in Russia probe

Nunes: 8 criminal referrals from Congress to DOJ next week

A literal "mass arrest," all at once, without preparing the public beforehand, would be just about the most politically destabilizing event that could possibly occur, outside of an overt act of warfare. The point here is to restore order and justice, not to destabilize the country and ignite a civil war. This has all been slow-rolling out to a very meticulous plan, and will continue to do so. No credible source ever claimed the swamp would be instantly drained all at once. Steve Bannon himself said it would take 10 years minimum.

These guys are already clearly on the chopping block for future indictments, as they have already perjured themselves publicly:

James Clapper
    John Brennan
    James Comey
    Andrew McCabe
    Peter Strzok
    Lisa Page

Who were all of these people reporting to? "What did the president know and when did he know it?"

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I think there are definitely exciting things happening. But the thing is these events don't have much traction beyond each areas respective audience.
    This isn’t intended as a dig to any particular area of focus, more of a commentary on this general phenomenon.
    There are undoubtedly many who peddle the old ....its happening ..,very soon for their own ends, but ultimately I actually totally believe that we are in the process of a massive transformation that is occurring on many levels. I just find the mainstreams ability to maintain the status quo pretty phenomenal.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 11th April 2019 at 10:24.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th April 2019), conk (11th April 2019), Franny (14th April 2019), greybeard (11th April 2019), Iancorgi (13th April 2019), Inaiá (16th April 2019), onawah (13th April 2019), Pam (11th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), transliminal (14th April 2019), what is a name? (12th April 2019), wondering (11th April 2019), yelik (12th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

In the health field we are constantly seeing stories about a cancer cure. My friend sent a story yesterday that claimed a vaccine of sorts would boost immunity enough to kill the cancer. I told her to think back and consider the "breakthroughs" of the past. It seems that every two years or so the researchers find themselves on the cusp of a revolutionary new way to treat or cure cancer. Here we are in 2019 and there is no FDA sanctioned remedy for cancer. Of course there are numerous ways to kill cancer or better yet, prevent it. This truth just doesn't get any traction in the pharma controlled media. So, always right on the edge of a real cure. Tease, tease, tease.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (11th April 2019), Franny (14th April 2019), greybeard (11th April 2019), Inaiá (16th April 2019), Michi (14th April 2019), onawah (13th April 2019), Pam (11th April 2019), tessie999 (11th April 2019), what is a name? (12th April 2019), yelik (12th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I have come to see this phenomena as a sort of exploitation for a desire for change. Any group or individual that is spoon feeding information to keep folks hanging on has some other motive than simply supplying information. Autumn is right, many folks that are allegedly in the truth movement are seeking entertainment. Truth seeking entertainment can allow the viewer to feel superior in some ways. The "I have the truth that the masses don't have" syndrome. We hope to see dramatic change in time periods where that rarely happens. The only way to gain perspective about the course of events occurring is to stand back and look at events over a longer period and observe the trends.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (14th April 2019), Iancorgi (13th April 2019), onawah (13th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), Stac(i) (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), yelik (12th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Everything you seek is within not without. All you see and experience outside of you is just to remind you of what and who you are. “Yeah, yeah.. I have heard that before yada yada yada...,” some are going to say, well, you haven’t done anything about it yet, that is why the message keep being repeated.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

conk (19th April 2019), Pam (12th April 2019), Rich (11th April 2019), transliminal (14th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Those of us who have been exploring rabbit holes will likely have experienced the...hold onto your hats..the S##t is about to hit the fan ...any moment now' phenomenon..many many times!

Mass awakening, mass arrests, mass disclosure, free energy, financial reset are always just...about...to ...explode..into the public eye...

...and yet nothing happens..but a very slow trickle...just enough to keep followers engaged...but never enough to really make a difference to daily living.

I see it right now with the Qanon stuff: 472 pages of ...any moment now this ...things are about to get really exciting.

I am interested in hearing peoples' thoughts about this phenomenon.
    I mean here I am waiting for the VERY BAD DAY SCENARIO which to my knowledge has not happened.

BTW Sealed indictments? Whats going on there?

The Qult is distraction from the fact that everything is basically the same. STill occupying countries. Still trying to overthrow countries(Syria, Venezuela and now IRAN).
    Still arresting people for releasing government documents that prove they are doing illegal and immoral things.
    Guantanamo Bay still open and holding people forever without trial.

Racist are open and feeling bold.
    Somehow even more pro Zionist people getting to make policy, see Embassy in Jerusalem and (Israel openly talking of annexing the Golan Heights).

Yet somehow, nothing changes the pro trump people. He is still secretly fighting the deep state while simultaneously carrying out their exact agenda as it was handed to him.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

. . being dumb as a rock . . .

What outcome do you folks really want ?

Talk about that.

The Q thread participants are pretty clear about the outcome they want.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th April 2019), robinr1 (11th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

...and yet nothing happens..but a very slow trickle...just enough to keep followers engaged...but never enough to really make a difference to daily living
    My thoughts... "Slowest War Ever"

19. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    Subtle changes seem to be happening in people's awareness and I don't know what they are.
    Two recent Mandela effects blew me away: the vulture and cobra on Pharaoh Tut's mask (instead of one cobra) and the star on the red Soviet flag which a Soviet soldier hoisted on the German Reichstag building in Berlin in 1945 (instead of just a hammer and sickle).
    Wow. Yeah things like the Mandela effect have to be indicative of... something, other than making me blatantly aware that my memory is flawed.

I had one too a few days ago, my boyfriends yellow lighter was suddenly green, and when I pointed out our lighters are the same color, he ignored me (I call this the 'cardboard box' phenomena). A while later, his lighter was yellow again. It feels as if I am being gaslighted from another dimension

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bob (12th April 2019), Michi (14th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think there are definitely exciting things happening. But the thing is these events don't have much traction beyond each areas respective audience.
    Lots of people have always been apathetic. A full third of the American population didn't care enough to even form an opinion one way or the other during our Revolution.

A lot of hype in any area can be attributed to simple marketing. In a society of competing merchants selling things and exchanging wealth, everyone's product is the best and most important. That's also always been the case, for many hundreds of years. This applies to YouTubers in the modern era as well.

22. Link to Post #14
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Everything has changed. It was all true. But on an inner level. It's there, waiting for everyone to catch up.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Inaiá (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), Words of Joy (12th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The world in terms of the human scale is actually pretty big. If you look at the 'pale blue dot' of course, we are minute. The gears of the social/political machine move slowly. Personally I think the same people who were underwriters of the major institutions, banking, international control are still there. They are more nervous, they call this era the 'Post truth' era, they hate the internet. This segues into my own view that the internet was never really intended for release into the public domain-it was a series of happy accidents, and the involvement of private business, and once Tim Berners-Lee had delivered the WWW, all bets were off. They are striving very hard indeed to restrain the two-way communication dynamic of the internet, and this is the major agency of change in our world. Make no mistake, the advances we have made 'to date' would not have been possible without the internet. Appreciate it and begin publishing your own media, while you can.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th April 2019), avid (12th April 2019), Bob (12th April 2019), Forest Denizen (14th April 2019), Inaiá (16th April 2019), onawah (13th April 2019), petra (12th April 2019), seko (14th April 2019), wnlight (13th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #16
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)

Lots of people have always been apathetic.
    You said it. Not that they are stupid or ignorant. Au contraire. They know a lot of things are happening, but they refuse to accept the reality of matters.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Don't forget strategy could also be involved. Don't expect Hillary Clinton to be indicted or even targeted soon. If there is
    a plan to do so it's better to wait until she decides to run for the 2020 election and even until she wins the primaries.

To strike at the right moment is more effective ...

I guess that
    The famous order "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" was popularized in stories about the battle of Bunker Hill.
    is also applied here ....

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th April 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (13th April 2019), seko (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

If people aren't able to face reality, then escapism is the inevitable outcome, and there's not much that can be done about it except let it evolve naturally into something more realistic.
    But when that threatens to drown out the voices of those who are dealing with what's real and seeking real solutions, then we have a BIG problem.
    One that was manifesting on this forum via the rampant Q fever not too long ago, and it wasn't that easy to contain.

At this point, I think all we can expect is continuing small victories on various individual fronts.
    But hopefully, eventually, a growing disillusionment and awareness among the slowly awakening that wishful thinking and escapism are not going to change anything, and the beginnings of a grassroots movement for truth and real change.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    One that was manifesting on this forum via the rampant Q fever not too long ago, and it wasn't that easy to contain.
    Speaking of facing reality, the Q movement was never "contained" and is as strong as ever, judging by web traffic both here (Paul recently posted about the Q thread still getting about 300 unique visitors every day) and on the Internet as a whole.

And still no MSM journalist has had the guts to ask Trump "the Q" directly. A guy at a rally who wore a Q shirt, got a VIP pass, and had his picture taken with Trump said that he asked Trump the Q, and Trump's response was non-committal, to the effect of, "I don't know, but they're good people." Sounds like an "odd" way to respond to what MSM hypes up as the craziest and most dangerous conspiracy theory of all time.

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

The containment I was referring to had to do with curbing the constant, feverish attacks that Qultists were making on threads that were dedicated to something other than Trumpeting and Queuing.
    Fortunately, they are no longer filling the forum so full of their posts that other discussions barely appear among the listing of forum New Posts.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast