Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alberta 51 Movement

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member A Voice from the Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 times in 2,348 posts

Default Re: Alberta 51 Movement

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    ... Actual racially-motivating crimes are so few and far between ...
    That's my view as well. So what's all the rhetoric about again? We need to use hate to combat a lack of actual racially motivated crimes? You lost me there ...

Go on ...
    Hate of who? Those damned white German men?

That's the left's rhetoric, not mine.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,171 times in 6,797 posts

... Actual racially-motivating crimes are so few and far between ...
    That's my view as well. So what's all the rhetoric about again? We need to use hate to combat a lack of actual racially motivated crimes? You lost me there ...

Go on ...
    Hate of who? Those damned white German men?

That's the left's rhetoric, not mine.
    No, that's the rhetoric of anyone you just choose to project that onto. Who's your hate of and how is it helping? (we obviously all can see your hate - you wear it on your sleeve)

Edit: What is it that you think you have to offer this forum?

You don't offer anything science, nothing on spirituality (lol), nothing on the topic of UFOs, nothing on the topic of ancient civilizations, nothing on space travel, nothing on the topic of sustainable environment or environmental concerns, nothing on the topic of pollution or climate change (except where you think you can inject division politics into the conversation), nothing on technological advancements, nothing on healing ... You don't obviously don't read or learn anything from here ... and can't have any neutral discussion without projecting lies onto people who are trying to have an adult conversation with you.

Those are the topics on which this forum rides. The only thing you ever offer is divisive political rhetoric and attacking and, projecting, and manipulating the words of good members for the purpose of attacking them. All you efforts seek only to divide and cast a wedge between what you believe is true of others (which is questionable in itself) and that which you view of yourself.

Look at this thread for example, the entire OP and premise is one of divide - to cast light on and extend a perceived polarization. Then all the lies you put into my mouth then attacked (as you always do, real men with real facts don't need to stoop to those childish levels to get a point across , because the truth talks on its on - lies need to be supported with more lies).

You have been responsible for many good people quitting the forum, and you have made enemies out of a good number here. You do nothing but seek to carry out someone's (maybe your own) divide and conquer(lol) strategy ... Again, what are you contributing that isn't actually detrimental to this forum? The closest valid topic any of your hate rhetoric here would be social engineering, but we certainly don't need a political extremists point of view to have valuable and good discussions on that topic.

I genuinely ask this question to Bill Ryan and the mod team -- if you weigh out the division tactics, the sanity of many members, the leaving of several members, the constant gaslighting and projection of lies onto other members, the constant thread derailments that enable him to do so, the lack of participation in any topic that he can't use as a platform to project divisive rhetoric and attack on members ... what do you guys see in him that warrants his lack of legitimate offering and the disservice to the rest of the members he is solely providing here?

I don't get it ... so many good members banned for so much less, yet a right wing hate projecting extremist is allowed to stay and continue to use Avalon as platform for his political division tactics.

I would love to hear the mods or Bill's response ... PM me if further discussion is desired.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th April 2019 at 16:11.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (19th April 2019), RunningDeer (24th May 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

No, that's the rhetoric of anyone you just choose to project that onto. Who's your hate of and how is it helping?
    My ire is directed at the globalists and "progressives" stirring up all of this nonsense like the anti-white poster you were just defending on the previous page, and the alternative to complaining about it is to passively accepting it, which is doing nothing at all. Normal people have been passively accepting "progressive" policies for too long in the West, and it is destroying our entire civilization.

We just lost an 800+ year old world-famous cultural monument within the past week, that not even the Nazis or any other enemies of France were ever cruel enough to destroy, because of this kind of passive acceptance of "progressivism." Granted, the French have been rioting every weekend in the streets for months now, but it was too little too late to save themselves from permanent national damage.

Quote The only thing you ever offer is divisive political rhetoric and attacking and, projecting, and manipulating the words of good members for the purpose of attacking them.
    If I were going around cheerleading anti-white, anti-western propaganda and all the rest, I wouldn't exactly expect to see the loving side of people, or at least anyone who didn't share those same views. If your feelings about whites are any indication, you see things from a pretty "non-conventional" view, and you shouldn't be surprised that people promoting this kind of stuff are going to get pushback against their ideologies going forward. Most people in the West are actually still white and don't appreciate their entire race, culture, history, and ancestors being constantly pooped on by people who really have chips on their shoulders. I'm not talking just about this thread specifically but in your posts in general where you clearly think that Western civilization needs to be flagellating itself for a history of doing the exact same things that every other people on this planet have been doing since the beginning of recorded history.

Most people I talk to on this forum, I don't have such disagreements with, though I do have a lot of interest (but not exclusive interest) in history, politics, and economics. The people I do have disagreements with, appear to me to not be accustomed to having their ideas challenged at all.

If you can rationalize the problems you have with Western civilization into a logical argument, that would be great, but even if you could, it still wouldn't mean that everyone would have to agree with you. Unlike Islamic society, the modern West was founded on freedom of expression and open dialogues and debates, from the Greeks and Romans to the Protestant Reformation, Renaissance, and Enlightenment. That's what gives you the right to criticize Western civilization so much in the first place. Having an intense hatred for me is a poor reason for wanting to shut me up.

5. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,443 times in 3,084 posts

I like Voice because he is not afraid to say what is on his mind. I may not agree with him but it is refreshing to read honest commentary not catering or cow-towing to a party line.

In my estimation his views are essential to an unbiased forum truly concerned about truth - or spirituality.

It is not all about political correctness or accepted memes this forum has championed. Not everyone is part of the back-slapping crew.

But since it seems this forum is bent on homogeneity, perhaps it is best to just tell us what to think in no uncertain terms.

That way we can all be on the same page and be good little contributors.

Or just take it behind the scenes to the PM club - another method of circumventing honest and open debate.

Of course, Bill can veto us all...
    If not now, then when?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th May 2019), Strat (24th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I like Voice because he is not afraid to say what is on his mind. I may not agree with him but it is refreshing to read honest commentary not catering or cow-towing to a party line.

In my estimation his views are essential to an unbiased forum truly concerned about truth - or spirituality.

It is not all about political correctness or accepted memes this forum has championed. Not everyone is part of the back-slapping crew.

But since it seems this forum is bent on homogeneity, perhaps it is best to just tell us what to think in no uncertain terms.

That way we can all be on the same page and be good little contributors.

Or just take it behind the scenes to the PM club - another method of circumventing honest and open debate.

Of course, Bill can veto us all...
    Righties like you would think that way, Ernie, Neo nazi's are looking for your types to validate their hatred so they can continue on destroying anything that might be positive or progressive in this country. The Nazi evil rose once before and is rising again because people like you stand there and support them by not constantly denouncing them. So yeah - you're part pf the problem of whats destroying this world ...

How did that feel Ernie? Do you believe that was a reasonable and valid response as part of this discussion on Avalon; would such a response have any positive impact on the discussion? Could you just imagine if we all treated each other this way here? I'm pretty sure if I kept that up, I'd be banned, no problem. So would you ... Yet almost every post penned in response that wasn't anything but full agreement with his twisted views gets that type of response from him ... almost every one. No other member could get away with that, yet that is almost entirely all there is on offer from him.

If someone thinks this is about opposing views or being "honest", please give your head a shake and try again ... this is very clearly not about that.

Let's say for some reason he gets this free pass to continue his BS, can we please at least force his forum name to be something like "yootoobetroll" ? Then at least people might know what to expect when engaging him.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th April 2019 at 23:11.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st April 2019)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Well Duk, you said it. My veiws are rarely appreciated either. So what?

And yes, he is combative. Again so what? Some are here to make friends and try very hard not to step on any toes.

Others have different agendas.

The fundamentals that most here believe to be true are not sacrosanct or established as true beyond argument. So why is it a surprise when some members do not accept those memes? They are just suppositions.

As for being a Nazi - even those here who really dont like me would not believe that about me. And as far as being a leftie - at one time I would have been proud to be one. Now, the left has been appropriated by self-serving, egotistical, uneducated and uninformed people with stars and fluffy clouds in thier eyes and in thier minds.

Although I am not a pragmatist, I am certainly not void of intelligence or logic.

Anyways, I always like your posts, so put that feather in your cap. Haha
    If not now, then when?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th May 2019), Strat (24th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Others have different agendas...
    This is my issue here. I have a hard not determining that his only agenda is to **** on anyone who doesn't share his political views while some of his ideologies border on on white supremacy - at the very least extremism so far to the right he's around the bend. I'm not sure if Avalon needs people who have such strong political agendas (hence my criticality and questioning on this). If he would just stop being someone's political bitch and stop talking about politics I'm sure he could add value. That said, I will recognize that it looks like he's trying, and that helps.

Anyways, I always like your posts, so put that feather in your cap. Haha
    I appreciate your views Ernie! Like many of mine I think that some of your just go misunderstood. And It helps that we can always and easily agree to disagree.

As for being a Nazi - even those here who really dont like me would not believe that about me. And as far as being a leftie - at one time I would have been proud to be one. Now, the left has been appropriated by self-serving, egotistical, uneducated and uninformed people with stars and fluffy clouds in thier eyes and in thier minds.
    I don't entirely disagree with you here, but whatever happened to the base "left" values that made you proud to have those values? Did you abandon those values just because a group of people who once claimed those values abandoned theirs? Did the right steal those values? (lol) They have vanished, and people who said similar things to you have tossed them away ... were those values useless?

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

The values remain. But there is no longer a political class that upjolds responsible, humanitarian values.

I would not want to be associated with the insane policies of the left anymore. Especially in America, but Canada is not far behind as our government cow-tows (is this a word?) to the globalist.

I do not agree with so many of Trudeau's policies that I wonder how it has gotten this far out of hand.

And yes, I am as surprised as you that the Conservatives look better and better.

The NDP has gone off the rails with a leader who is simply unelectable. Sorry, but that is about as pragmatic a statement as I am capable of.

So what is left for me? (Cute pun)

There is no organization or group that holds my values anymore. Moderate left, with a healthy dose of common sense, is an unpalatable stance these days for some reason.

There really seems to be a polarizing effect going on in the world where politics is being sorted out not by ideologies but by psychology - the sane versus the insane.

I am not insane...
    If not now, then when?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th May 2019), AutumnW (29th May 2019), DeDukshyn (24th May 2019), PurpleLama (29th May 2019)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

The values remain. But there is no longer a political class that upjolds responsible, humanitarian values.

I would not want to be associated with the insane policies of the left anymore. Especially in America, but Canada is not far behind as our government cow-tows (is this a word?) to the globalist.

I do not agree with so many of Trudeau's policies that I wonder how it has gotten this far out of hand.

And yes, I am as surprised as you that the Conservatives look better and better.

The NDP has gone off the rails with a leader who is simply unelectable. Sorry, but that is about as pragmatic a statement as I am capable of.

So what is left for me? (Cute pun)

There is no organization or group that holds my values anymore. Moderate left, with a healthy dose of common sense, is an unpalatable stance these days for some reason.

There really seems to be a polarizing effect going on in the world where politics is being sorted out not by ideologies but by psychology - the sane versus the insane.

I am not insane...
    I think its up to people like us to ensure we always reflect those base values in everything we do, they are important, and they are being abandoned by many people who have become (rightly) disillusioned with much of the nonsense that gets labelled as "left". I see many people abandoning those values -- baby out with the bathwater, and I see this as going down a scary path as it totally fits into someone's divide and conquer plan.

What we have to do is remove politics and the assignment on the political spectrum from everything we say and do, not emphasize opposite values because some dickheads decided to associate some questionable "policies" with the left. Most people think, "well, the left is shot, I guess I'll go right and and start being a righty fanboi instead of a lefty fanboi" (insert meme poster of a political pyramid being both wings and crushing everyone underfoot).

Only the removal of the right / left spectrum and the assumptions associated with the broad sweeping brushes is going to help at all, this is pretty much required to step out of this divide and conquer process that has already gone too far. It behooves us to not be divided in these ways.

This brings me full circle as to why I am really critical of people (Voice from the Mountains most recently) shoving their political ideologies in others faces, calling them down when it doesn't align, etc. All it does is play into divide and conquer, and these people don't even get paid to do it. For the rulers who want to divide and conquer, well they're laughing all the way to WWIII or if not that, at least their vision of a NWO...

Think about this: There is no amount of force that the PTB can put on us to divide us, the only way it is possible is if they convince us to do it ourselves. If it happens, we will blame them, and the same mental programs that allowed this to happen, will continue to allow them to rule us. We have to be able to see things differently than we are, to perceive differently then we have been.

oh, and Re: the Nazi comment ... you do realize all the "tongue-in-cheek" and sarcasm in that post, right? It was just an example of how someone on the other end of a discussion with AVFM gets responded to much of the time. Its not cool - I'm not trying to make friends either, but a point about being able to discuss like an adult and respect forum etiquette.

And yeah, I agree ... politics in Canada is pretty messy right now. I actually almost miss that crazy old Chretien guy ... at least he had balls and was able to act across the "spectrum".
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th May 2019 at 01:22.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

PurpleLama (29th May 2019)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thanks for the moral support, Ernie, but you're right, I'm not part of a "back-slapping crew." I identify more with the Roman stoics, if that gives you any idea.

I don't think many people read Roman and Greek philosophers anymore, though. They were probably all white supremacist Nazis too, come to think of it. Remind me that we have to burn more textbooks.

All noise and rhetoric aside, the Third Reich did in fact implement socialist economic policies (government takeover of industries, state-run unions, state-run healthcare, etc.), and stifled public debate and criticism in the same way that Stalin and the Communists did in Russia. Fast forward to today, and it's "back-slappers" following the exact same ideologies calling for censorship, shutting down opinions they don't like, and mob violence.

In short, nothing has changed.

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I thought the Third Reich was fascist...
    If not now, then when?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2