Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Mandela Effect Reversal

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: Mandela Effect Reversal

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Here is something...

I do not recall the Ford logo as having that loop on the "F".
    I too, have never noticed that little loop-de-loop on the letter F of the Ford logo. (I've owned Fords for the last 25 years or so). So I googled "History of Ford Motor Co." and then clicked on the "images" icon up at the top of the google page. One of the pages has Ford logo images dating back to the very beginning. That "loop" on the letter F dates back to 1912.

Although I do believe the Mandela effect is a real possibility, we have to be careful that things we ascribe to the Mandela effect isn't just, (as TomKat mentioned above), faulty memory, or simply not noticing something that has always been there.

There has been many, many times that I would walk, or drive down a street that I've travelled hundreds of times. Then one day, I notice something I've never seen before. Something plainly obvious. How could I possibly not have seen that before? Is it Mandela effect? Did I slip into a parallel universe? Was I so inattentive that the object didn't register in my brain? ........

I'm not saying there is no such thing as the Mandela effect, parallel universes, and other things. But we have to accept that at least some of the time, it's due to us just being a fallible human being.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Another thing that I did. There is an old heritage type park near our place. One of those parks like an old "pioneer village" where people can take their kids and see how people lived long ago. There is an old garage there that was old enough to have a place in the park. On the side of the building there is a large FORD logo that was originally painted on the building. It is really faded but still visible enough to see that is has the Ford logo with the weird 'F' that has the little loop. Prior to seeing that in person I was still sceptical of the Ford logo change as I wondered if it was just a recent change that I did not notice. But no, there it was on the old building. Wow.
    You verified that Ford was always spelt with the loop on the F, correct? It still has that loop on the F, so what am I missing?

3. Link to Post #43
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If a Mandela effect occurs, everything changes accordingly.

What cannot be touched is your consciousness, so it may not be a bad idea to start writing a diary and making sketches of everything.

Along the decorative loop in the Ford F, there is now a separation between V and W in the Volkswagen logo.
    Taking out your old photos is useless because they have changed as well. Thus the importance of diaries and hand-made sketches

---------
    Probably it's a good idea to hand-write you diary, or use old-fashioned typewriter
    Last edited by Didgevillage; 16th April 2019 at 07:50.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    It's always good to keep your own record, either hand-written or hand-drawn sketches.
    "Official" photographs are bound to change along with Mandela effect or reversal thereof.
    This won't work. If the timeline changes, so will your sketches. So will VHS tapes or any other physical evidence.

The only thing that may survive the timeline shift is your memory, which, it would seem, is quantumly entangled with various timelines.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Patient (17th April 2019)

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I think a lot of things are mislabeled as Mandela Effect when they are in fact, faulty memory. I've always thought of them as Fruit Loops, but in fact, they weren't spelled that way on the box. Also, in some countries such as Australia you can't trademark an English word, such as Fruit, but Froot would be OK.
    I'm not specifically disagreeing with you, but bear in mind if there was a timeline shift, what you can or can't trademark in one timeline may well be irrelevant in another. Just sayin'.

Personally, I tend to think there are many instances of the Mandela Effect that can be attributed to faulty memory; other examples (like Jaws/Moonraker scene) are very compelling and much harder to attribute to a mass confusion of memory. She had braces. I've discussed this scene throughout my life, well before the Mandala Effect ever existed. There may be some other phenomena going on--perhaps something entirely unrelated to the Mandela Effect--but this one example alone (and I'm sure there are others) in no way have anything to do with faulty memory.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Patient (17th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Another thing that I did. There is an old heritage type park near our place. One of those parks like an old "pioneer village" where people can take their kids and see how people lived long ago. There is an old garage there that was old enough to have a place in the park. On the side of the building there is a large FORD logo that was originally painted on the building. It is really faded but still visible enough to see that is has the Ford logo with the weird 'F' that has the little loop. Prior to seeing that in person I was still sceptical of the Ford logo change as I wondered if it was just a recent change that I did not notice. But no, there it was on the old building. Wow.
    You verified that Ford was always spelt with the loop on the F, correct? It still has that loop on the F, so what am I missing?
    Ford is also spelled without the loop, but not on the official name/logo. It is sometimes FORD, no loop, on parts manufactured by third party vendors, not Ford per se. This is typically so on older vehicles, especially trucks. To me, no mystery. It's both types of print, not one or the other, but it depends on the year, make and model.

9. Link to Post #47
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Your consciousness, hand-written records and hand-drawn sketches won't change.
    It is important to know that dark forces are at work also.
    The AI, Google, and the liberals will change the American Constitution (I suspect) and claim it's all your faulty memory.

Americans out there, keep the record of the Constitutions by all means possible.
    They have already changed the Lincoln Gettysburg address from "forefathers" to "fathers".
    But luckily there's Johnny Cash song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hYZFUsOuw

Look at this!
    Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
    http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/getty...transcript.htm

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
    https://www.britannica.com/event/Gettysburg-Address
    Last edited by Didgevillage; 17th April 2019 at 08:42.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

The AI, Google, and the liberals will change the American Constitution (I suspect) and claim it's all your faulty memory.

Americans out there, keep the record of the Constitutions by all means possible.
    They have already changed the Lincoln Gettysburg address from "forefathers" to "fathers".

Look at this!
    Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
    The way I personally understand this is one is connected, like a rubber band, to infinite pasts and futures, through the now, which materializes via consciousness. This is the primary function of consciousness, to materialize the now. You chose the present. So it follows in a multiverse of infinite probability (think quantum mechanics) whatever present you chose (or materialize) thus determines one's past. Just as consciousness collapses the wave function in quantum mechanics to a single possibility, you can only have "one" past associated with "one" now. So as you "choose" the now, you also chose a specific past tethered to the now.

In other words, as you move through the present, you are literally changing the past, moment by moment. What your consciousness understands as the past is simply a timeline connected to the present your consciousness has chosen. The past and the future are thus malleable, via the present. This is all an unconscious process at our current level of spiritual development as a species: we can only perceive one past and one now, which will eventually be connected to one future; but eventually, as our consciousness evolves, this process will become a conscious discipline as the species evolves in spiritual development to entirely new awareness of being in multiple realities.

Given as such, why wouldn't your sketches and hand-written records also change? You have so many versions of those sketches and records in the realm of probability, some of which only differing by a "dotted I" or a "crossed T", some radically different in idea and scope. Every time you materialize your present, those sketches alter and change. It's all malleable and dependent on the now.

The Mandela effect has somehow bled some of our parallel pasts--or a specific parallel past--into our now, via our consciousness. Was it Cern? The Philadelphia experiment? Or some other phenomena? Who knows? But somehow a specific alternate past, perhaps but one shade next to past tethered to the now, has become entwined with our consciousness. We are conscious of it even though it is no longer tethered to the now. Somehow we are becoming aware of multiple realities, or of a specific alternate reality.

My guess is this might be but a nascent stage of what will eventually become a common function of our consciousness as we navigate through reality.
    Last edited by T Smith; 18th April 2019 at 02:11.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2019)

12. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Look at this!

The way I personally understand this is one is connected, like a rubber band, to infinite pasts and futures, through the now, which materializes via consciousness. This is the primary function of consciousness, to materialize the now. You chose the present. So it follows in a multiverse of infinite probability (think quantum mechanics) whatever present you chose (or materialize) thus determines one's past. Just as consciousness collapses the wave function in quantum mechanics to a single possibility, you can only have "one" past associated with "one" now. So as you "choose" the now, you also chose a specific past tethered to the now.

In other words, as you move through the present, you are literally changing the past, moment by moment. What your consciousness understands as the past is simply a timeline connected to the present your consciousness has chosen. The past and the future are thus malleable, via the present. This is all an unconscious process at our current level of spiritual development as a species: we can only perceive one past and one now, which will eventually be connected to one future; but eventually, as our consciousness evolves, this process will become a conscious discipline as the species evolves in spiritual development to entirely new awareness of being in multiple realities.

Given as such, why wouldn't your sketches and hand-written records also change? You have so many versions of those sketches and records in the realm of probability, some of which only differing by a "dotted I" or a "crossed T", some radically different in idea and scope. Every time you materialize your present, those sketches alter and change. It's all malleable and dependent on the now.

The Mandela effect has somehow bled some of our parallel pasts--or a specific parallel past--into our now, via our consciousness. Was it Cern? The Philadelphia experiment? Or some other phenomena? Who knows? But somehow a specific alternate past, perhaps but one shade next to past tethered to the now, has become entwined with our consciousness. We are conscious of it even though it is no longer tethered to the now. Somehow we are becoming aware of multiple realities, or of a specific alternate reality.

My guess is this might be but a nascent stage of what will eventually become a common function of our consciousness as we navigate through reality.
    One thing that keeps me wondering is how did we end up with a percentage of the population recalling one past and the other group recalling a different one? When we take away advertising things that have confused people due to changing graphics (for example), and we look at the stronger examples (Like the Berenstein/Berenstain bears, and Jaws in 007 for example) the 2 groups are clearly divided. The mandela effect has messed with the memories of only a certain percentage of people. How did this happen?

And this is why I feel it was something that was tampered with.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2019), T Smith (18th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #50
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Did Pharaoh Tut's mask have a cobra AND a vulture?
    No way.

Neither was "fathers" instead of "forefathers."
    The former is a Mandela effect.
    The latter is a psy-op.

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

One thing that keeps me wondering is how did we end up with a percentage of the population recalling one past and the other group recalling a different one? When we take away advertising things that have confused people due to changing graphics (for example), and we look at the stronger examples (Like the Berenstein/Berenstain bears, and Jaws in 007 for example) the 2 groups are clearly divided. The mandela effect has messed with the memories of only a certain percentage of people. How did this happen?
    The mandela effect didn't mess with anyone's memories. The mandela effect is about people switching timelines. Jaws' girlfriend had braces in my original timeline, but not in this one.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bob (21st April 2019), T Smith (20th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The mandela effect didn't mess with anyone's memories. The mandela effect is about people switching timelines. Jaws' girlfriend had braces in my original timeline, but not in this one.
    Sure, just to be clear I should/could have based that point on "timelines" and not "memories".

But, we do definitely know that one person's memories on one timeline would be different than the other's.

However, do we have definitive proof that this is based on being on different timelines? If so, then my one long aching question "How did this happen?" could be answered.

Being more specific; How did the timelines get changed? And if indeed that is what happened, what is the ultimate purpose?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (21st April 2019), Inaiá (21st April 2019)

19. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I would wonder why we have memories of different timelines, not just one - are we then on simultaneous timelines experiencing multiple outcomes?

Do we ever settle into the desired "quantum hologram" (another word for timeline maybe more descriptive what time-line is) ?

20. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

On @Patient's question about how did the timelines get changed.

I did point this out in another thread, another post (another timeline ?? eeeee !! ) that during the explosions/implosions of the hydrogen bomb devices of the 1950's a set of time bubbles were sent out.. The explosion/implosion created a fast moving (they call it PHASE SPACE signal) riding on top a view would be like a surfer riding the crest of a wave.. not quite the best visual but u get the idea)... time shift - multiple waves were crossed (multiple time lines) and the "signal" traveling across the surface of those waves, picked up (that's the quantum entanglement) what was happening in those tracks, and then CARRIED to the next set of tracks, the information..

Eventually when the hydrogen weapon's ripples waves subsided, many tracks and outcomes were contaminated with data/information from the other tracks.

Where were WE during all this? I don't know how to answer that, but that is all I have on it.. The shifts/timelines came from the wavefront interaction from the weapons detonation (explosion/implosion).

It is my belief, I don't know if it is shared, that "they" are aware of this and are concerned about way too many things are messed up..

The Richard Feynman lectures get into the riding the crest or traveling using phase, faster than the speed of light.. http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/I_48.html BTW for whatever its worth Feynman heard about my researches in 1986 - two years before he died.

Besides being one of the proponents for quantum entanglement, and the quantum hologram (although he didnt call it that then) he was encouraged to work on the nuclear weapons, to boost yield.. He died of a nasty cancer, some thing happened from exposure in excess. (And not from my talking to him rocking him to his core that we could indeed map holographically space time "reality" in 4D and play it back in 5D.. snicker)..

I had demonstrated repeatedly that effects could be created that precede an actual generation of an event which would create an effect. That such generation would create both forward and backward time waves and thus establish itself as "real" (some call the backward wave the SHADOW, or objects cannot exist as real unless they can cast a shadow, kinda basic and non-explicit, but easy enough for a lay person to understand)... This is very relevant in understanding how the H-Bomb's massive energies were able to bridge time-lines.. Feynman was able to grasp that logic. OF course that would open up Mandela effects, and time travel - best to leave time travel tools to another thread
    Last edited by Bob; 21st April 2019 at 00:45.

21. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I would wonder why we have memories of different timelines, not just one - are we then on simultaneous timelines experiencing multiple outcomes?

Do we ever settle into the desired "quantum hologram" (another word for timeline maybe more descriptive what time-line is) ?
    Yeah - why am I here and not there? But I am there, apparently. Someone will say that we are everywhere all the time.

*sigh*

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (21st April 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st April 2019), Forest Denizen (23rd April 2019), T Smith (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (21st April 2019)

23. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    On @Patient's question about how did the timelines get changed.

I did point this out in another thread, another post (another timeline ?? eeeee !! ) that during the explosions/implosions of the hydrogen bomb devices of the 1950's a set of time bubbles were sent out.. The explosion/implosion created a fast moving (they call it PHASE SPACE signal) riding on top a view would be like a surfer riding the crest of a wave.. not quite the best visual but u get the idea)... time shift - multiple waves were crossed (multiple time lines) and the "signal" traveling across the surface of those waves, picked up (that's the quantum entanglement) what was happening in those tracks, and then CARRIED to the next set of tracks, the information..

Eventually when the hydrogen weapon's ripples waves subsided, many tracks and outcomes were contaminated with data/information from the other tracks.

Where were WE during all this? I don't know how to answer that, but that is all I have on it.. The shifts/timelines came from the wavefront interaction from the weapons detonation (explosion/implosion).

It is my belief, I don't know if it is shared, that "they" are aware of this and are concerned about way too many things are messed up..

The Richard Feynman lectures get into the riding the crest or traveling using phase, faster than the speed of light.. http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/I_48.html BTW for whatever its worth Feynman heard about my researches in 1986 - two years before he died.

Besides being one of the proponents for quantum entanglement, and the quantum hologram (although he didnt call it that then) he was encouraged to work on the nuclear weapons, to boost yield.. He died of a nasty cancer, some thing happened from exposure in excess. (And not from my talking to him rocking him to his core that we could indeed map holographically space time "reality" in 4D and play it back in 5D.. snicker)..

I had demonstrated repeatedly that effects could be created that precede an actual generation of an event which would create an effect. That such generation would create both forward and backward time waves and thus establish itself as "real" (some call the backward wave the SHADOW, or objects cannot exist as real unless they can cast a shadow, kinda basic and non-explicit, but easy enough for a lay person to understand)... This is very relevant in understanding how the H-Bomb's massive energies were able to bridge time-lines.. Feynman was able to grasp that logic. OF course that would open up Mandela effects, and time travel - best to leave time travel tools to another thread
    Oh geeez...Bob, I had thought that I read every post in every Mandela thread so perhaps you are right and it very well could have been that you did that post on another timeline. (Did you check to see if it is still with us here? To be clear, I am not being sarcastic.)

So now, I am posting this as much as to have a conversation with you as I am for other people to read. Perhaps this wave of thought can carry some momentum and reach the right people - but will it have the right effect?

Bob, I expect that you most likely have had this conversation before (and that is not a time travel pun - I will add something to support the fact that I am intending to make a pun if I make one).

When you say, "I had demonstrated repeatedly that effects could be created that precede an actual generation of an event which would create an effect. That such generation would create both forward and backward time waves and thus establish itself as "real" (some call the backward wave the SHADOW, or objects cannot exist as real unless they can cast a shadow, kinda basic and non-explicit, but easy enough for a lay person to understand)... This is very relevant in understanding how the H-Bomb's massive energies were able to bridge time-lines.. Feynman was able to grasp that logic. OF course that would open up Mandela effects, and time travel -" Was this information demonstrated to people who might be responsible for actually detonating such energy accidentally through a W.O.M.D.?

I expect that the math to support what you are saying has been worked through by a large number of people by now and within that community this has been theorized and well known. Has this resulted in there being a known limit to a "safe" amount of force used in an explosion? Are they working within that limit or ignoring it?

Working through what I want to say in my mind, I have already come to the conclusion that I know the answers, but I am needing to say this anyway...

A couple things...IF the governments of the world now know the results of such detonations, why do we still have nuclear weapons? I suppose since the knowledge is there, we always will have them.

Back to the Mandela effect...why is this information being swept under the rug? Why not use the Mandela Effect to educate the masses? At the very least, to acknowledge what has happened.

Considering the effect caused by the detonation of the bombs there is really no way to say when the effects will stop occurring - or what the most extreme change could be? If people are not aware, then some innocent people could really have their lives messed up.

Like so many things - the more we know, the further we have to go.

A Mandela Effect Reversal is a real possibility - at least for those who find themselves on that wave.
    Last edited by Patient; 21st April 2019 at 14:07.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (21st April 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd April 2019), Keajran (21st April 2019), Valerie Villars (21st April 2019)

25. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@Patient three thumbs up - great questions and dots connecting I think..

Quote Mandela Effect Reversal is a real possibility - at least for those who find themselves on that wave.
    I think so. Depending on what wave one is on, or interacted with (quantum interconnectedness concept) - The question has always been, do we have a choice to pick if we are "sliding" - speaking about sliding - the old SciFy "Sliders" gets into quantum track lines that seem close enough but different enough - one never meets oneself cause in the other track, the oneself in that track line is also "sliding" - everyone take one step to the right type of concept..

Quote I am posting this as much as to have a conversation with you as I am for other people to read. Perhaps this wave of thought can carry some momentum and reach the right people - but will it have the right effect?
    I can point out ever since I was in grade school in the 50's and early 60's the concept of HOW the time wave or track shift phenomena kept appearing infront of me, very Tesla-like. The waves interact in a backwards and forwards motion - and dimensional standing waves appear. It looked very fractal to me, visually.

Quote B: "I had demonstrated repeatedly that effects could be created that precede an actual generation of an event which would create an effect. That such generation would create both forward and backward time waves and thus establish itself as "real" "
    Slight differences in the wave fields (that is a LOT of data when you look at all the interactions happening in some local space that define that local space. The explosion/implosion has to generate the phase wave over the normal vibrations of time space - sounds a little bit like "strings", but let's not go into that to keep it simple. The strings are all vibrating away normally, and reality is proceeding as expected, we're moving forwards to wards an erosion of the time space vibrations as they die out due to entropy. Along comes a nuclear explosion and all the strings are interrupted, and a new wave of both forward and backward moving information appears - data then starts getting merged between the strings (time space tracks start briefly overlapping).. And consciousness which works on perceiving information to understand what it is, where it is and when it is, starts to get data from elsewhere and elsewhen. Future events start to bleed into past events, past events start to influence future events, and outcomes which were expected to be CHANGE.. PREDICTABILITY goes out the window.

Quote I expect that the math to support what you are saying has been worked through by a large number of people by now and within that community this has been theorized and well known. Has this resulted in there being a known limit to a "safe" amount of force used in an explosion? Are they working within that limit or ignoring it?
    When I realized the mechanics, I build models, and real-to-life-forcefields I found could be created. I've tested this since 1990, first having bumped into it in the Great Pyramid when I observed the effect could be evoked acoustically. It was a simple test to look at waveform construction with backward and forward components - it is done mathematically these days as we don't need massive structures to be a model. Great model the Great Pyramid to be a learning tool. Something to not forget something from way back when a re-incarnation happens sometime in the future..

Quote A couple things...IF the governments of the world now know the results of such detonations, why do we still have nuclear weapons? I suppose since the knowledge is there, we always will have them.
    How could anyone explain to Trump for instance any of the above? Impossible.. The political folk just don't know the science, the math and couldn't care. Probably the black project folks are very concerned that predictability is tossed out the window when a bubble of that warping sliding effect happens. Way too many people are observing the effects, way way many.. And attempting to cover that up I don't think is working. We don't have hydrogen bomb tests any more, and who knows what the last big Soviet Test did with the multi-megaton dooms'day device. Small local tests are done, and quite possibly there is a threshold how vast the distortions will travel (forward and backward).

I joked to a US Airforce Lt. Colonel in 1999 about give me a 20 kiloton nuke and I can modify it to stop the time bubbles and track shifts. She worked out of the nuclear repository in Florida that the US has. I was invited to meet with some of the people there, interesting bunch.. I never got my mini-nuke to experiment with, but at that point they knew I knew.. We ended up not doing anything what-so-ever with the airforce. Or the nukes, or the solutions, but I did proceed to develop the quantum hologram technology, which eventually could fix a lot of the damage. More of a micro-fix concept, a lot of units to fix dispersed over the world linked together to hold the time-space strings stable when a bubble hits. It was tested to be able to stop massive tsunami's to change outcomes which would have if left unchecked been disastrous for Hawaii and Japan.. (different story not for this thread)..

Quote Back to the Mandela effect...why is this information being swept under the rug? Why not use the Mandela Effect to educate the masses? At the very least, to acknowledge what has happened.
    My feeling on that is, it would be like disclosure - an effect like that relates back to space time travel, teleportation, eventually holo-replication, electro-medicine-healing, and freedom - things that slavers don't want people to have.

Quote Considering the effect caused by the detonation of the bombs there is really no way to say when the effects will stop occurring - or what the most extreme change could be? If people are not aware, then some innocent people could really have their lives messed up.
    gut feeling on that one - I have an idea that they plotted historically backwards to map out the backward timewave anomaly - like when major events shifted, and they could see a particular pattern appear with a particular yield. But from what I recall with the Philadelphia project, the thoughts (quantum information being created by living minds) can alter effects.. What is noted, when the wave goes through the zero point, in the zero, it is like everything in the universe is accessible all at once.. Where one materializes is based on the information going IN to the zero.. Done correctly what comes out of the zero is a proper space time line with status quo maintained. It is absolutely fascinating working with it, experiencing it, and for those not knowing what is happening, very frustrating..

Quote Like so many things - the more we know, the further we have to go.

A Mandela Effect Reversal is a real possibility - at least for those who find themselves on that wave.
    the USAF colonel knew the potential.. She took whatever efforts she could to divert looking at this, and its ramifications. I've never seen ANY interest in developing this by any black ops groups, or any commercial research groups. Its as if some time lock was put on looking into this sorta stuff.

26. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kejaranhybrid (here)
    I mean, I was obsessed with this particular Mandela effect back in 2003, and again in 2016 and I know without a shadow of a doubt what I saw, what I read, what I was thinking both those times, so what now??
    The reason why there exists the time difference 2003 - 2016 lies in the conceptual handling of the subject which affects memory. If you desire to name the phenomenon, you go "first thing first" and highlight the first letters of the word "memory" and use them as initials for the name of the phenomenon:

MEmory ---> M. E. ----> Mandela Effect.

After that, you use the initials M and E as the time shift in some significant cases. Since M=13 and E=5 (M is the 13th letter and E is the 5th letter of the alphabet), the time shift involves either 13 or 5 years, where the year is a time unit usually used. Since 2003+13=2016, the 13 years time difference was used in your case.

Of course, there was the option to use the 5-year difference, or 2003+5=2008, but the criterion of choice must be publicly available. So it was your nick that decided:

Kejaranhybrid = 13 (letters)

The 13 time units is generally preferred, because 13 has such a property that both digits can be accidently joined with the result being similar to letter B

1 & 3 ---> B,

where B is the initial of Bologna - a place of a significant manifestation of the Mandela Effect.

Note this seemingly nonsensical expression:

100 - August = 92

Actually those folks who are not capable of a simple conversion will regard the expression as insane. But if you set

August = 8 (th month of the year)

then 100-August=92 makes perfectly sense, as it must, because it was applied in the study of the Mandela Effect:

"A 2010 study examined people who were familiar with the clock at Bologna Centrale railway station, which had been damaged in the Bologna massacre bombing in August 1980. In the study, 92% falsely remembered that the clock had remained stopped since the bombing, when in fact, the clock was repaired shortly after the attack. Years later the clock was again stopped and was then set to the time of the bombing in observation and commemoration of the bombing."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_...false_memories

The implication is quite unsettling: the human brain can be hacked by the means of super-advanced neuroscience. But in the case of scientific studies conducted by the human mind, the ability to override stupid PhD ideas is quite beneficial to all of us.

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Being more specific; How did the timelines get changed? And if indeed that is what happened, what is the ultimate purpose?
    According to the Jane Roberts' Seth books, we change timelines to have a more optimum future. He said we do this all the time. For instance, if the world is ending tomorrow on this timeline, you will likely switch to another before morning. Last June I provided an MP3 of a Coast radio caller who experienced the beginning of WW3 last June. Bill Ryan put in a thread on changing timelines.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Patient (22nd April 2019), petra (22nd April 2019), sunwings (22nd April 2019), T Smith (22nd April 2019)

29. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am familiar with the theory that the timeline was changed to avoid WW3. And it would give me a comforting feeling to think that an organization is doing this for our best interest.

However if that is the case, I have other questions

If they are intentionally changing the timeline due to future events, then we have to assume that they can see the future. Then are we also assuming that they can only see the future of the timeline that we are in? That makes sense, otherwise they could see the future of what switching to a new timeline would be - then I would expect that we would only need to have switched timelines once because why switch to a timeline that we would have to switch out of.

Ok, but then the future is always changing based in the actions of others that can not be controlled. But that would mean that looking into the future only showed a future that would be true for that minute only.

If we can change timelines by looking into the future, wouldn't it make sense then to choose a timeline where everything was awesome?

If intentionally jumping into a timeline is a gamble, then we could jump into one heck of a mess.

Better that we would choose to fix the problems we have than to take such a huge risk.

Adding all these variables together, this line of questioning and theorizing could continue for quite a while, so I will end it for now.

If we could control it, then we should be doing really well. Just my opinion of course. Perhaps the people who are responsinle for switching the timelines are indeed doing well for themselves.

And if that is the case, then I would like a turn at choosing the next timeline please.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2019), petra (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast