+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Mandela Effect Reversal

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,886 times in 1,107 posts

Default Re: Mandela Effect Reversal

Whoa. Just googled some book covers and got smacked in the face with it.

I had a hard time spelling it in the first place, so I grained it into my mind. It's Berenstein dang it lol!!!

"Berenstain" looks so stupid....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bob (Yesterday), Patient (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,816 times in 417 posts

Just a few comments taken from the most famous Flip FLop.

Kinda creepy when I witnessed this flip to Houston we've had a prob ...back to Houston we have a prob. ..came back to see if it changed back again yet lol

THE MANDELA EFFECT SWITCHED BACK OMG

Kinda creepy when I witnessed this flip to Houston we've had a prob ...back to Houston we have a prob. ..came back to see if it changed back again yet lol

it changed back to the original . Mandela glitch

Also Hilary Clinton

On election night (2016) people spotted her name suddenly had two L´s. It still does today. However lots of residual evidence shows her name with one L.

I have seen her name flip flop many times. Probably more than any other ME.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bob (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am familiar with the theory that the timeline was changed to avoid WW3. And it would give me a comforting feeling to think that an organization is doing this for our best interest.
    Organization? No, it's your higher self the decides.

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,915 times in 6,074 posts

I have never met my "higher self" - how would I know for sure?

I am seriously at a loss here, about being told that I need to trust my higher self, or at least listen - listen to what? I would like to be objective and work with occams's razor, not a new-age belief that is passed down from others, to just "trust". Some knowingness would be helpful.

ref: http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/OCCAMRAZ.html

Quote Occam's razor is a logical principle attributed to the mediaeval philosopher William of Occam (or Ockham). The principle states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. This principle is often called the principle of parsimony. It underlies all scientific modelling and theory building.

It admonishes us to choose from a set of otherwise equivalent models of a given phenomenon the simplest one. In any given model, Occam's razor helps us to "shave off" those concepts, variables or constructs that are not really needed to explain the phenomenon. By doing that, developing the model will become much easier, and there is less chance of introducing inconsistencies, ambiguities and redundancies.

Though the principle may seem rather trivial, it is essential for model building because of what is known as the "underdetermination of theories by data". For a given set of observations or data, there is always an infinite number of possible models explaining those same data.

This is because a model normally represents an infinite number of possible cases, of which the observed cases are only a finite subset. The non-observed cases are inferred by postulating general rules covering both actual and potential observations.
    Last edited by Bob; Today at 00:56.
    Each of us play our part in creating a new story for humanity and our planet ~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Orph (Today)

8. Link to Post #65
    Where the truth hurts, but refuses to die
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am familiar with the theory that the timeline was changed to avoid WW3. And it would give me a comforting feeling to think that an organization is doing this for our best interest.

However if that is the case, I have other questions

If they are intentionally changing the timeline due to future events, then we have to assume that they can see the future. Then are we also assuming that they can only see the future of the timeline that we are in? That makes sense, otherwise they could see the future of what switching to a new timeline would be - then I would expect that we would only need to have switched timelines once because why switch to a timeline that we would have to switch out of.

Ok, but then the future is always changing based in the actions of others that can not be controlled. But that would mean that looking into the future only showed a future that would be true for that minute only.

If we can change timelines by looking into the future, wouldn't it make sense then to choose a timeline where everything was awesome?

If intentionally jumping into a timeline is a gamble, then we could jump into one heck of a mess.

Better that we would choose to fix the problems we have than to take such a huge risk.

Adding all these variables together, this line of questioning and theorizing could continue for quite a while, so I will end it for now.

If we could control it, then we should be doing really well. Just my opinion of course. Perhaps the people who are responsinle for switching the timelines are indeed doing well for themselves.

And if that is the case, then I would like a turn at choosing the next timeline please.

Just speculation, but if something like all that is going on, perhaps there is also something of a timeline tug-of-war going on among two or more groups.
    Those who must silence others for speaking the truth cannot be innocent.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bob (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4