Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Mandela Effect Reversal

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Mandela Effect Reversal

Here is something...

I do not recall the Ford logo as having that loop on the "F". As a graphic artist or from a marketing perspective, would you have the F like that? It looks like a little "e". So, you can criticize the logo and call it a FEORD. I would not want to open myself to that if I was creating the logo. Does that make sense to anyone?

(To support my opinion, I have worked professionally as an artist, I have participated in long hours with a group making "Titles" of products and involved in the marketing of some major world released items. I quickly saw the Ford logo change and it messed my head as I have always been a big Ford Mustang fan since I was a kid.)
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Patient; 13th April 2019 at 05:53.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Keajran (13th April 2019), KiwiElf (13th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), Orph (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

what about the outside rear-mirrors in cars, i can remember the text "objects may appear closer than they are".

there is something in common with many other mandela effects, u can research old articles in google and u can even find david letterman jokes about it, another proof of merging timelines?

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

avatar (13th April 2019), BMJ (14th April 2019), Keajran (13th April 2019), Magnus (20th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (14th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ScorpION's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh WOW!!! A few weeks ago I watched a utube video and saw that it was flipped back
    Now. But didn't mention it because it was to unbelievable.. Thought even I was going nuts as I was unsure about the
    Effect anyways!
    And I specifically remember looking it up as it was a beloved book as a child....

Mind Blown!!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScorpION For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Keajran (13th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Jaws' girlfriend in Moonraker originally had big braces. Now she has no braces. But some joker photoshopped some small braces on a picture on youtube and people are now saying there are 2 versions out there. But no, in this timeline she never had braces and the actress herself said so. So an apparent reversal that isn't.
    The thing about this one is the scene no longer makes sense without the braces.

I know the actress has said herself that she had no braces, but literally the scene doesnt make sense without it.

He was an outcast badguy with a metal grill. He goes the whole movie without talking(I am pretty sure) and always has a frown on his face. He even used his steel teeth to kill people.

Crashes at the end( coming from the moon if I recall correctly, meaning this was moonraker) and then this sweet young lady comes up to him and smiles. He sees her braces and then he smiles back. It is how they make a connection.

The scene doesnt really make sense if they dont have a connection because this is the first time you see this girl.

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Jaws' girlfriend in Moonraker originally had big braces. Now she has no braces. But some joker photoshopped some small braces on a picture on youtube and people are now saying there are 2 versions out there. But no, in this timeline she never had braces and the actress herself said so. So an apparent reversal that isn't.
    The thing about this one is the scene no longer makes sense without the braces.

I know the actress has said herself that she had no braces, but literally the scene doesnt make sense without it.

He was an outcast badguy with a metal grill. He goes the whole movie without talking(I am pretty sure) and always has a frown on his face. He even used his steel teeth to kill people.

Crashes at the end( coming from the moon if I recall correctly, meaning this was moonraker) and then this sweet young lady comes up to him and smiles. He sees her braces and then he smiles back. It is how they make a connection.

The scene doesnt really make sense if they dont have a connection because this is the first time you see this girl.
    Yes!

And this is what makes the music in the movie synonymous with an epiphany moment!

Without the braces, what is the connection?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ScorpION (here)
    Oh WOW!!! A few weeks ago I watched a utube video and saw that it was flipped back
    Now. But didn't mention it because it was to unbelievable.. Thought even I was going nuts as I was unsure about the
    Effect anyways!
    And I specifically remember looking it up as it was a beloved book as a child....

Mind Blown!!!!!
    When you say it was flipped back do you mean one thing or the entire Mandela Effect?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it synchronistic and fascinating that just last night before going to bed, this was the topic of conversation with my girlfriend. Particularly, I was telling her that I couldn't help but to feel that some of the "experiences" I've had over the past few years when sleeping are merely me experiencing life in a parallel reality. As I explained to her, they don't feel like regular dreams. Often times, there is no rhyme or reason or climax or point to some of these "experiences". What I mean by that is that often, these "experiences" will be of me just doing everyday, mundane stuff, e.g. brushing my teeth, reading, carrying on with casual conversations, going to the bathroom, etc. The one difference being that I notice that everything in this other reality is just slightly off or different than in our current reality.

I'll give you an example - I keep having recurring dreams or "experiences" in an alternate version of my house. The overall style of my house looks the same, but everything else is just slightly different, down to the layout of my neighborhood. Time and again during these "experiences", it's always in this exact same alternate house/neighborhood; my backyard/front yard are slightly larger, my street is just a bit wider, a bit more trees in my neighborhood, etc. It's consistently the same alternate neighborhood. In this alternate reality, I'm often in a relationship with another woman; whom I don't even know in this reality. (As a side note, and perhaps a discussion for another thread, I've had an OBE into this alternate house of mine, and in this alternate reality, had an experience with two Greys.)

I was explaining this to my girlfriend that just a few days ago I'd come across a recent Bashar video where he said a few things regarding parallel realities, and found it to coincide with what I'd long felt was the case (in the case of my own experiences). I brought up 9/11 in our conversation - I used the pentagon attack as an example where there are many very credible, well put together people who will swear that despite the physics of it, they saw an airliner make the low pass and slam into the side of the pentagon. Yet, on the other side of the spectrum you also have many credible, well put together people who will also swear that what they saw hit the pentagon was most certainly NOT an airliner (I for one, don't believe it was an airliner either).

I know it seems I sort of strayed from the premise of this Mandela Effect Reversal thread, but my intuition is telling me that this is all interconnected. Without sounding like I'm giving a free pass to societal ignorance and decay, what if SOME of the events or moments (9/11, Berenstein vs. Berenstain, fruit loops vs. froot loops, etc.) that we experience in our lives are regularly coalescing with an alternate version of this reality, thus, no matter how much debating and discussion is had, why some of the most credible, well put together people will never ever sway from the fact that they saw an airliner slam into the pentagon...because they actually did.

Suffice to say, I seem to notice these sorts of anomalies picking up over the past few years, which again, brings to mind what Bashar mentioned (see below starting at 1:45). The gears in my mind are most certainly turning.

Cheers.

Last edited by ChristianSky; 13th April 2019 at 15:11.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2019), avatar (13th April 2019), BMJ (14th April 2019), Chrysalis (14th April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019), Keajran (13th April 2019), muxfolder (16th April 2019), Orph (13th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019), T Smith (17th April 2019), transliminal (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019), WhiteFeather (13th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    what about the outside rear-mirrors in cars, i can remember the text "objects may appear closer than they are".

there is something in common with many other mandela effects, u can research old articles in google and u can even find david letterman jokes about it, another proof of merging timelines?

me too
    I love this thread; where else could you discuss such things without appearing certifiable?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avatar For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by ChristianSky (here)
    I find it synchronistic and fascinating that just last night before going to bed, this was the topic of conversation with my girlfriend. Particularly, I was telling her that I couldn't help but to feel that some of the "experiences" I've had over the past few years when sleeping are merely me experiencing life in a parallel reality. As I explained to her, they don't feel like regular dreams. Often times, there is no rhyme or reason or climax or point to some of these "experiences". What I mean by that is that often, these "experiences" will be of me just doing everyday, mundane stuff, e.g. brushing my teeth, reading, carrying on with casual conversations, going to the bathroom, etc. The one difference being that I notice that everything in this other reality is just slightly off or different than in our current reality.

I'll give you an example - I keep having recurring dreams or "experiences" in an alternate version of my house. The overall style of my house looks the same, but everything else is just slightly different, down to the layout of my neighborhood. Time and again during these "experiences", it's always in this exact same alternate house/neighborhood; my backyard/front yard are slightly larger, my street is just a bit wider, a bit more trees in my neighborhood, etc. It's consistently the same alternate neighborhood. In this alternate reality, I'm often in a relationship with another woman; whom I don't even know in this reality. (As a side note, and perhaps a discussion for another thread, I've had an OBE into this alternate house of mine, and in this alternate reality, had an experience with two Greys.)

I was explaining this to my girlfriend that just a few days ago I'd come across a recent Bashar video where he said a few things regarding parallel realities, and found it to coincide with what I'd long felt was the case (in the case of my own experiences). I brought up 9/11 in our conversation - I used the pentagon attack as an example where there are many very credible, well put together people who will swear that despite the physics of it, they saw an airliner make the low pass and slam into the side of the pentagon. Yet, on the other side of the spectrum you also have many credible, well put together people who will also swear that what they saw hit the pentagon was most certainly NOT an airliner (I for one, don't believe it was an airliner either).

I know it seems I sort of strayed from the premise of this Mandela Effect Reversal thread, but my intuition is telling me that this is all interconnected. Without sounding like I'm giving a free pass to societal ignorance and decay, what if SOME of the events or moments (9/11, Berenstein vs. Berenstain, fruit loops vs. froot loops, etc.) that we experience in our lives are regularly coalescing with an alternate version of this reality, thus, no matter how much debating and discussion is had, why some of the most credible, well put together people will never ever sway from the fact that they saw an airliner slam into the pentagon...because they actually did.

Suffice to say, I seem to notice these sorts of anomalies picking up over the past few years, which again, brings to mind what Bashar mentioned (see below starting at 1:45). The gears in my mind are most certainly turning.

Cheers...
    ChristianSky, very intriguing post, thank you! I think you would be very interested if you were to take a look at the "EXPERIENCERS:.." thread started by Rachel. On that thread, we've been discussing exactly this idea of parallel realities, particularly as we encounter them during the so called "dream state."

This is something a number of us have experienced and likely many more who have not posted about it have also experienced the phenomenon. Your description is exactly as described by Rachel and others. The geography, topography is consistent time and time again when we return to these other realities. I am going to link to Rachel's thread here. There are a number of fascinating posts leading up to this particular one that I provide a link to below, and more following this post.

I think you might find this resonates with what you've been experiencing. Another very compelling piece of this giant puzzle that we are all a part of!

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    ... ...

Last edited by Forest Denizen; 13th April 2019 at 22:05.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

angelfire (13th April 2019), BMJ (14th April 2019), ChristianSky (13th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019), Keajran (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Keajran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Could there be residual affects form whatever it was that caused this in the first place? Maybe, I guess. Or is it being messed with again? Or is someone trying to correct things?

Too many questions that will probably never be answered.

Think about it - if someone came forward telling the truth about what happened, would it be believable?

Why was only a portion of the population affected? DNA?

Kejaranhybrid, I am seriously interested to know if things keep changing for you so I hope you keep posting in this thread. A lot of people choose to ignore things and just keep plodding along. It freaks me out that more people do not seem to care about what this is, or how/why it happened.

Mostly, we see that material things are/have been affected. What if actual people disappeared? What about the Berenstein Bears? That title is based on the author's last name - so there was a complete name change.

I have had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life. Still am, but lately it has not been so intrusive. But now I am sometimes wondering - when I leave a room (with 3 different lights on) and go back in a few minutes later and all of the lights are off is it paranormal or is it a subtle timeline shift? As Kejaranhybrid is seeing things change back and forth is this happening in subtle ways here and there? Sometimes things disappear and reappear. For example, sitting on the bed watching TV and the remote is gone - gone, and we have not left the bed. We can look through the entire sheets and it will not be there. I say to my spouse, "Just forget it - lets leave the room and when we come back it will be there." And yes, 3 minutes later and the remote is sitting on the bed. Yeah WTH. Perhaps it is timelines that are so close together they are interwoven.

Has there been a case where anyone has lost a person? The problem being if a person claimed that their family (that doesn't exist to anyone else) is missing, they would be considered to have brain damage. This is why I am still hung up on the Mandela Effect - because we don't have an answer and it could really be a problem for some people. What about the priests that have had their personal bible that has been in the family for years now suddenly different - the text inside is different. (For anyone that is not aware of the bible changes just look it up. The Lord's Prayer is different. There is now reference to bottles as opposed to wine skins. I am aware that there are new and updated prints - I am referring to a bible that has been in the possession of a person and has changed - like my own Berenstein Bear book that is now spelled as Berenstain bears.)
    I will post any new changes I experience on this thread.

I think this is a case of moving between parallel worlds. I used to do have this experience regularly up until my 20s, in very obvious undeniable ways. Back then you learned very quickly to keep stuff like this to yourself. My friends would often tell me that whenever they were around me they would have strange mystical type experiences, and that it only happened when I was around.

Given my background of experiences, the Mandela Effect shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did, but I think it did because it was happening on a mass scale with a very select few events in question. It felt suspicious I guess. Like maybe someone/something was behind it.

Berenstain and Berenstein has probably switched around hundreds of times in my reality. I just hadn't noticed. Same with Fruit Loops and Froot Loops. I am a student or Buddhism and a practitioner. The Buddha taught that nothing exists inherently from it's own side. All phenonema are imputed by mind. When you change your mind, the world around your changes. This is happening all the time.
    Last edited by Keajran; 15th April 2019 at 10:46.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019), Valerie Villars (13th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

ChristianSky, thanks for your input. This resonates with me. I too have had many parallel world experiences, in my waking life and in my dream state. The two have a very different quality about them tho, but I wont get into that here.

I love what Bashar says in this video

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), ChristianSky (13th April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forest Denizen (here)

ChristianSky, very intriguing post, thank you! I think you would be very interested if you were to take a look at the "EXPERIENCERS:.." thread started by Rachel. On that thread, we've been discussing exactly this idea of parallel realities, particularly as we encounter them during the so called "dream state."

This is something a number of us have experienced and likely many more who have not posted about it have also experienced the phenomenon. Your description is exactly as described by Rachel and others. The geography, topography is consistent time and time again when we return to these other realities. I am going to quote Rachel here from that thread. There are a number of fascinating posts leading up to this particular one, and more following this post.

I think you might find this resonates with what you've been experiencing. Another very compelling piece of this giant puzzle that we are all a part of!
    Hi Forest Denizen, Thanks for this post. I too have had these experiences. Would also love to check out this thread. Thanks!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), ChristianSky (13th April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers...

This is something a number of us have experienced and likely many more who have not posted about it have also experienced the phenomenon. Your description is exactly as described by Rachel and others. The geography, topography is consistent time and time again when we return to these other realities. I am going to quote Rachel here from that thread. There are a number of fascinating posts leading up to this particular one, and more following this post.

I have always found the whole subject of parallel realities somewhat uncomfortable.. disturbing. When I have found myself dreaming in what seemed to be a parallel reality, it has never been a good dream or a happy dream. Instead, it has always felt somehow off, with an uneasy undertone to the experience.
    I only ever feel excitement about the topic because I love it so much but I’ve had these dreams for roughly five years now and none of them could be described as fun either. The primary reason for me is the very nature of the experience.

So far I’ve found that just as I start getting used to something it intensifies and shifts in some way, so I’m always kept on my toes. I don’t mind, it keeps things progressing, but it’s intense when it comes to these dreams. I’m this me in the other self and I have to try and recall the life of the other self. It’s like trying to recall a dream that you know you had, you can feel it, but can’t remember any of the details. I suspect the purpose is integration of selves, long story that I won’t go into but that’s touched on in The OA too.

At first I was almost panicked. I’d find myself standing in a street somewhere, not knowing where I live, with no way of contacting anyone I knew. Discovering/realising that is a scary process in itself. Meanwhile I wasn’t aware I was dreaming, so for me I just suddenly lost all my memories but could remember my son and BF, which is like losing myself, my loved ones, and becoming displaced and homeless. I felt lost. Then awareness would start creeping in, which introduced a new wave of emotions to deal with. Long story short, those earlier dreams pretty much consisted of that and trying to figure out where I lived, I’d be able to sense the general area in which I lived and once I came up with an approach or solution I’d wake up.

After some experience I’d have more awareness, so the situation for me became trying to remember the details of the life of the other self (it always was that but I hadn’t previously realised it). But still the awareness that I’m dreaming is limited and varies, so I confuse this life with that one. That state is different to this one, so awareness manifests differently. On reflection I can see the awareness in my knowledge and behaviour but I’m in the moment, I don’t reflect, hence I don’t process and comprehend so well at the time. And always I’m still feeling lost, but I did manage to find a previous residence without going from door to door (my previous idea for a solution) and now the dreams have changed again.

The most recent one was three nights ago. A lot to go into in full but I ended up at the home of some old friends. We were just catching up like friends do when they haven’t seen each other in a long time. They fully recognised me but I didn’t recognise any of them, but I could feel who they were. I still kept confusing this self with that one and when I reflected on it they seemed to be aware of that but didn’t correct me. So it’s getting complicated, I don’t know what that is yet, maybe a different dimension.

Something different happened when I woke up this time too, well almost happened, I stopped it. I woke up with the clear sense that something was about to happen while I was awake, like I was going to be taken somewhere. I don’t know why I wasn’t up for it, natural human fear of the unknown I suppose, but I felt that I didn’t have time to fully rouse my body before it happened, so I tried to quickly call out to my BF. Too late, my eyes went and my body was already paralysed by the time I tried to yell out. Hard to explain what happened to my eyes, they closed and it felt like my eyeballs rolled back or fully dilated. Overall it would be best described as being somewhat unplugged. But I was conscious so I fought it, regained control of my body and quickly yelled out to my BF. I sensed nothing negative about it, HS never intervened, so next time I’ll go with it and find out what that’s about.

I have shared an experience of going into my future self on another thread, will find it and post it here.

Thank you, Forest Denizen - I appreciate your feedback. Back in 2013 when these "experiences" started (or at least when I started becoming aware of them), under the advisement of several wise individuals, I created a short-form journal to start documenting them - now almost 100 pages long.

Other than just a small number of people, I've been reluctant to share my experiences - even within the Project Avalon forum, mainly for the reason that I'm a very private/reserved individual. However, another reason for not sharing my experiences is simply the fact that I have many unanswered questions regarding my experiences, and because of my own hard headedness, I often think to myself that I'll just figure this out on my own. Thus, believe it or not, why I haven't even looked at the "Experiencers" section to this point.

Yet, I am well aware that there are many that fall into the category such as the one I find myself in, within the Project Avalon community. I will definitely take your recommendation under advisement. Thank you, again.

Christian

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019), T Smith (17th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hello lovely Mr F Denizen. Just a reminder that the Experiencers thread is a private, members only thread. OK to post links to it on public threads but not the contents. Don’t stress at all about this time though, it’s all good.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), ChristianSky (13th April 2019), Forest Denizen (13th April 2019), jcking (14th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), Orph (13th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019), T Smith (17th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Hello lovely Mr F Denizen. Just a reminder that the Experiencers thread is a private, members only thread. OK to post links to it on public threads but not the contents. Don’t stress at all about this time though, it’s all good.

Thanks Rachel!! I suddenly realized that and came back to deal with it

In my excitement to share the info contained in your wonderful posts, I forgot that it was in the “members’ eyes only” area.

My apologies, Love.

"Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), ChristianSky (13th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019), Sadieblue (15th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

I thought Kirk Douglas had died years ago, nope, still alive.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avatar (18th April 2019), BMJ (14th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), Patient (13th April 2019), sunwings (22nd April 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Chrysalis's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, Avalon...long time no see.

The Mandela Effect is one of my top interests of the esoteric variety. I notice things, but cannot name anything specific (other than, "I thought he/she was dead"). I am a lifelong observer and feel very connected to the circulation of human experiences, from a soul perspective. There is no doubt in my mind that over the past several years things have been winding up for us humans, and that reality is being blurred. Also, my dreams are off the charts...very vivid, very real.

Then again, reality is only a state of mind.

Peace, Avalon!
    "Go then, there are other worlds than these."
    Stephen King ~ The Gunslinger

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Post:

avatar (18th April 2019), BMJ (14th April 2019), ChristianSky (14th April 2019), Patient (14th April 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I think a lot of things are mislabeled as Mandela Effect when they are in fact, faulty memory. I've always thought of them as Fruit Loops, but in fact, they weren't spelled that way on the box. Also, in some countries such as Australia you can't trademark an English word, such as Fruit, but Froot would be OK.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2019), Patient (15th April 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think a lot of things are mislabeled as Mandela Effect when they are in fact, faulty memory. I've always thought of them as Fruit Loops, but in fact, they weren't spelled that way on the box. Also, in some countries such as Australia you can't trademark an English word, such as Fruit, but Froot would be OK.
    Yes, it is true that many things that people brought up were indeed due to faulty memories - and in most cases those people were asking for the opinion of others for verification whether it was a faulty memory or not.

The good thing about that is that people were asking. We need people to ask questions and not just accept things right?

When I first came upon the Mandela Effect I thought right away that this could be something that was created online to test the population. I knew that I needed something solid. I wasn't going to just accept what I read on the internet. So I went digging in our home because I knew that we had a couple of the Berenstein Bear books but I wasn't sure if we still had them. When I found that book that I had read almost a hundred times to my kids and I saw that that book had changed, well yeah, I freaked! I ran and showed my wife and kids and they all were astonished that it had changed.

Another thing that I did. There is an old heritage type park near our place. One of those parks like an old "pioneer village" where people can take their kids and see how people lived long ago. There is an old garage there that was old enough to have a place in the park. On the side of the building there is a large FORD logo that was originally painted on the building. It is really faded but still visible enough to see that is has the Ford logo with the weird 'F' that has the little loop. Prior to seeing that in person I was still sceptical of the Ford logo change as I wondered if it was just a recent change that I did not notice. But no, there it was on the old building. Wow.

35. Link to Post #39
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mandela effects cannot and should not be brushed aside as simple false memory.
    The name of the South African terrorist is unfortunate, but this phenomenon is deep rooted.
    Whether it involves timeline shift or parallel reality, I don't know.

But we have to be wary of AI psy-op. It may do a lot of flip-flopping.
    Jim Stone points out:
    The Gettysburg speech: Was it "fathers" or "forefathers"?
    Definitely the latter,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hYZFUsOuw
    (It is in the song, and cannot be changed)
    but AI, in cahoots with Google, is pretending to be the former.

I really don't care much about minor changes in the lyrics of popular songs and such, because popular culture is what it is. It comes and goes and is of no historical significance.

But the mask of Pharaoh Tut is.
    He definitely had one single cobra on it. Never a vulture.

36. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    Mandela effects cannot and should not be brushed aside as simple false memory.
    The name of the South African terrorist is unfortunate, but this phenomenon is deep rooted.
    Whether it involves timeline shift or parallel reality, I don't know.

But we have to be wary of AI psy-op. It may do a lot of flip-flopping.
    Jim Stone points out:
    The Gettysburg speech: Was it "fathers" or "forefathers"?
    Definitely the latter,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hYZFUsOuw
    (It is in the song, and cannot be changed)
    but AI, in cahoots with Google, is pretending to be the former.

I really don't care much about minor changes in the lyrics of popular songs and such, because popular culture is what it is. It comes and goes and is of no historical significance.

But the mask of Pharaoh Tut is.
    He definitely had one single cobra on it. Never a vulture.
    When did you discover the change to Tut?

I did not hear about this one until just now, and like you I recall it with only the cobra.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast