+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mandela Effect Reversal

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Mandela Effect Reversal

Whoa. Just googled some book covers and got smacked in the face with it.

I had a hard time spelling it in the first place, so I grained it into my mind. It's Berenstein dang it lol!!!

"Berenstain" looks so stupid....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2019), Patient (22nd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Just a few comments taken from the most famous Flip FLop.

Kinda creepy when I witnessed this flip to Houston we've had a prob ...back to Houston we have a prob. ..came back to see if it changed back again yet lol

THE MANDELA EFFECT SWITCHED BACK OMG

Kinda creepy when I witnessed this flip to Houston we've had a prob ...back to Houston we have a prob. ..came back to see if it changed back again yet lol

it changed back to the original . Mandela glitch

Also Hilary Clinton

On election night (2016) people spotted her name suddenly had two L´s. It still does today. However lots of residual evidence shows her name with one L.

I have seen her name flip flop many times. Probably more than any other ME.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2019), muxfolder (23rd April 2019), petra (23rd April 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am familiar with the theory that the timeline was changed to avoid WW3. And it would give me a comforting feeling to think that an organization is doing this for our best interest.
    Organization? No, it's your higher self the decides.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

T Smith (24th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I have never met my "higher self" - how would I know for sure?

I am seriously at a loss here, about being told that I need to trust my higher self, or at least listen - listen to what? I would like to be objective and work with occams's razor, not a new-age belief that is passed down from others, to just "trust". Some knowingness would be helpful.

ref: http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/OCCAMRAZ.html

Quote Occam's razor is a logical principle attributed to the mediaeval philosopher William of Occam (or Ockham). The principle states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. This principle is often called the principle of parsimony. It underlies all scientific modelling and theory building.

It admonishes us to choose from a set of otherwise equivalent models of a given phenomenon the simplest one. In any given model, Occam's razor helps us to "shave off" those concepts, variables or constructs that are not really needed to explain the phenomenon. By doing that, developing the model will become much easier, and there is less chance of introducing inconsistencies, ambiguities and redundancies.

Though the principle may seem rather trivial, it is essential for model building because of what is known as the "underdetermination of theories by data". For a given set of observations or data, there is always an infinite number of possible models explaining those same data.

This is because a model normally represents an infinite number of possible cases, of which the observed cases are only a finite subset. The non-observed cases are inferred by postulating general rules covering both actual and potential observations.
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd April 2019 at 00:56.

8. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 times in 673 posts

I am familiar with the theory that the timeline was changed to avoid WW3. And it would give me a comforting feeling to think that an organization is doing this for our best interest.

However if that is the case, I have other questions

If they are intentionally changing the timeline due to future events, then we have to assume that they can see the future. Then are we also assuming that they can only see the future of the timeline that we are in? That makes sense, otherwise they could see the future of what switching to a new timeline would be - then I would expect that we would only need to have switched timelines once because why switch to a timeline that we would have to switch out of.

Ok, but then the future is always changing based in the actions of others that can not be controlled. But that would mean that looking into the future only showed a future that would be true for that minute only.

If we can change timelines by looking into the future, wouldn't it make sense then to choose a timeline where everything was awesome?

If intentionally jumping into a timeline is a gamble, then we could jump into one heck of a mess.

Better that we would choose to fix the problems we have than to take such a huge risk.

Adding all these variables together, this line of questioning and theorizing could continue for quite a while, so I will end it for now.

If we could control it, then we should be doing really well. Just my opinion of course. Perhaps the people who are responsinle for switching the timelines are indeed doing well for themselves.

And if that is the case, then I would like a turn at choosing the next timeline please.

Just speculation, but if something like all that is going on, perhaps there is also something of a timeline tug-of-war going on among two or more groups.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2019)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I have never met my "higher self" - how would I know for sure?
    I am seriously at a loss here, about being told that I need to trust my higher self, or at least listen - listen to what? I would like to be objective and work with occams's razor, not a new-age belief that is passed down from others, to just "trust". Some knowingness would be helpful.
    Are you uncomfortable with the idea that there are depths of self that are unknown to you in a normal state of consciousness? Do you find it easier to believe that some external earthly organization is moving you to various timelines than to believe it's yourself doing it?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2019), Bob (23rd April 2019), T Smith (24th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Absolutely @tomkat - i prefer science and objectivity to subjectivity. To me, believability gets one into issues about what does one trust, what one has been taught to believe, as opposed to what one has worked on oneself. Listening to "inner dialogue(s) or "think, think, think, the "voices" " in the head or observing one's actions, and doings. To me doings seem more real than voices..

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Absolutely @tomkat - i prefer science and objectivity to subjectivity. To me, believability gets one into issues about what does one trust, what one has been taught to believe, as opposed to what one has worked on oneself. Listening to "inner dialogue(s) or "think, think, think, the "voices" " in the head or observing one's actions, and doings. To me doings seem more real than voices..
    So, as the subject, you are uninterested in subjectivity. Are only interested in the objective, outer world. Not the inner. Can't help you here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2019)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Very interesting. I was in the supermarket (here in Ecuador) a couple of days ago, and noticed a packet of FROOT LOOPS. (As it should be! ) This had been one of the frequently reported Mandela Effect anomalies, with 'FRUIT LOOPS' being the 'replacement' version.
    That's one of the tests the aliens performed on early humans, I mean transferring part of consciously processed data to the subconscious part of the human mind. I'm going to highlight in your mind a part of what you saw in that store.

FROOT LOOPS

Since oops is an interjection related to a mistake, your mind would automatically seek a correction, which was in your case based on homonymity. Hence FRUIT LOOPS.

There is a benefit from such a neuro-procedure - we know the result as scientific serendipity. That's when things had to be done, but there is not enough reason in the particular human mind to accomplish the task.

15 Life-Changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake

(That's strange, though: These kind of tests were administered like twenty thousand years ago... Hmm. Maybe you forgot to shave.)

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Keajran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pluton (here)
    Quote Posted by Kejaranhybrid (here)
    I mean, I was obsessed with this particular Mandela effect back in 2003, and again in 2016 and I know without a shadow of a doubt what I saw, what I read, what I was thinking both those times, so what now??
    The reason why there exists the time difference 2003 - 2016 lies in the conceptual handling of the subject which affects memory. If you desire to name the phenomenon, you go "first thing first" and highlight the first letters of the word "memory" and use them as initials for the name of the phenomenon:

MEmory ---> M. E. ----> Mandela Effect.

After that, you use the initials M and E as the time shift in some significant cases. Since M=13 and E=5 (M is the 13th letter and E is the 5th letter of the alphabet), the time shift involves either 13 or 5 years, where the year is a time unit usually used. Since 2003+13=2016, the 13 years time difference was used in your case.

Of course, there was the option to use the 5-year difference, or 2003+5=2008, but the criterion of choice must be publicly available. So it was your nick that decided:

Kejaranhybrid = 13 (letters)

The 13 time units is generally preferred, because 13 has such a property that both digits can be accidently joined with the result being similar to letter B

1 & 3 ---> B,

where B is the initial of Bologna - a place of a significant manifestation of the Mandela Effect.

Note this seemingly nonsensical expression:

100 - August = 92

Actually those folks who are not capable of a simple conversion will regard the expression as insane. But if you set

August = 8 (th month of the year)

then 100-August=92 makes perfectly sense, as it must, because it was applied in the study of the Mandela Effect:

"A 2010 study examined people who were familiar with the clock at Bologna Centrale railway station, which had been damaged in the Bologna massacre bombing in August 1980. In the study, 92% falsely remembered that the clock had remained stopped since the bombing, when in fact, the clock was repaired shortly after the attack. Years later the clock was again stopped and was then set to the time of the bombing in observation and commemoration of the bombing."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_...false_memories

The implication is quite unsettling: the human brain can be hacked by the means of super-advanced neuroscience. But in the case of scientific studies conducted by the human mind, the ability to override stupid PhD ideas is quite beneficial to all of us.
    What are you smoking?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

Chip (25th April 2019), Constance (24th April 2019), pluton (25th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kejaranhybrid (here)

What are you smoking?
    Unfortunately not that really good stuff you ride on...

19. Link to Post #72
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I heard Barbara Marciniak channeling of Pleiadians where it was said that souls can choose to reincarnate into the past (instead of the future) to change the present state of affairs which are pretty bad in recent history as schemed by the anunnaki.

Verbatim: The past is ever unfolding. The past is constantly changing.

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

I'm not sayin' nuffink:

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

21. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    I'm not sayin' nuffink:

Well, you are correct. Even if you are being sarcastic one way or the other.

I get frustrate with these threads because they end up with people just stating whether there was a change or not. I am guilty as well, and perhaps that supports the fact that there are definately some things that have definately changed due to the timeline change and other things that have changed due to marketing changes over the years and other things that are just mistaken due to faulty memories.

Eventually this will deteriorate into only a failed memory issue due to the fact that all of those people who lived through the time period itself will pass on. But that is of course if the changed timeline itself has finished changing and completely settles down.

I was going through some boxes yesterday and found an old collectable C-3PO figure and book set. What I found in the book really reflects the title of this thread. Although a couple pictures in the book clearly show C-3PO as being all gold, in some pics his left leg appears to be silver, however it could be an effect of the lighting in the shot. I did not find a single picture of him with a red leg. The figure itself comes with the left leg in pieces that you can attache to the body, but as it is still unopened it is difficult to see through the plastic to know if the pieces are gold or silver.

Could the photos in the book be due to the mandela effect partially reversing? How will we know unless we are able to determine without a doubt what is the root cause of the effect in the first place.

As we have people with different memories from the change, we will always be debating as we are from different pasts.

If you think the timeline has changed but are not sure, you need to find something solid as I did in finding my Berenstein Bear Book and not jsut depending on looking at stuff on the internet. (I will post pics of the C-3PO later tomorrow.)

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I'm not sayin' nuffink:

Well, you are correct. Even if you are being sarcastic one way or the other.

I get frustrate with these threads because they end up with people just stating whether there was a change or not. I am guilty as well, and perhaps that supports the fact that there are definately some things that have definately changed due to the timeline change and other things that have changed due to marketing changes over the years and other things that are just mistaken due to faulty memories.

Eventually this will deteriorate into only a failed memory issue due to the fact that all of those people who lived through the time period itself will pass on. But that is of course if the changed timeline itself has finished changing and completely settles down.

I was going through some boxes yesterday and found an old collectable C-3PO figure and book set. What I found in the book really reflects the title of this thread. Although a couple pictures in the book clearly show C-3PO as being all gold, in some pics his left leg appears to be silver, however it could be an effect of the lighting in the shot. I did not find a single picture of him with a red leg. The figure itself comes with the left leg in pieces that you can attache to the body, but as it is still unopened it is difficult to see through the plastic to know if the pieces are gold or silver.

Could the photos in the book be due to the mandela effect partially reversing? How will we know unless we are able to determine without a doubt what is the root cause of the effect in the first place.

As we have people with different memories from the change, we will always be debating as we are from different pasts.

If you think the timeline has changed but are not sure, you need to find something solid as I did in finding my Berenstein Bear Book and not jsut depending on looking at stuff on the internet. (I will post pics of the C-3PO later tomorrow.)
    Hi Patient.

All I was saying was that that video highlighted that, potential CGI trickery aside, they had been called Froot Loops from the beginning.
    Personally I subscribe to the mistaken memory theory whenever this phenomenon is raised. Our ability to remember is organic by nature, unlike that of an SSD. Memories are forced to the back of the mental cupboard and begin to gather dust as newer ones are implanted through our ongoing conscious experience through time and space.
    Another aspect which keeps me from falling into this Mandela mindset is why is it that the only things affected are a line of breakfast cereal, a chldren's book and one element in a James Bond film? There may be others such as your C3PO example but hopefully you catch my drift.

ps: I don't work for Cern PR department, honest.
    Last edited by Akasha; 28th April 2019 at 16:20.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2019), Patient (28th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

@ Akasha, that is why I said to find something that is not only on the internet. The childrens book was something that I personally owned for years, and it changed.
    If your memories are intact then I suspect that the timeline did not change for you.

If you owned a book for almost 20 years and read it over and over through bringing up an entire family then you would know the content AND the name of the main characters.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

..... The childrens book was something that I personally owned for years, and it changed.....
    I'm not going to dispute the fact that you believe "it changed". Once again, I refer back to the organic nature of human memory. No disrespect intended - I mean that. Now if you had two photos of the book in its alternate incarnations, that would be impressive, but in the meantime, if I have to choose between physical manipulation of reality and fading memories, I'm sure you can appreciate why I would plump for the latter.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bob (28th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

..... The childrens book was something that I personally owned for years, and it changed.....
    I'm not going to dispute the fact that you believe "it changed". Once again, I refer back to the organic nature of human memory. No disrespect intended - I mean that. Now if you had two photos of the book in its alternate incarnations, that would be impressive, but in the meantime, if I have to choose between physical manipulation of reality and fading memories, I'm sure you can appreciate why I would plump for the latter.
    How would you explain the organic nature of memory to affect my entire family the same way?

...How could i have a photo from the other timeline?

It is not worth going back and forth with you - it did not change for you and that is why you can not bring it into your reality. The only way for you to beleive it would be for you to know and understand completely the cause of the change and all of the science and math involved.

Or, if your timeline was affected, and how do we know that that will not yet happen?

As for myself, I would have had a very hard time beleiving that there was a change if I did not have something physical such as the book in my belongings that changed.
    Last edited by Patient; 28th April 2019 at 20:15.

29. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

How would you explain the organic nature of memory to affect my entire family the same way?

...How could i have a photo from the other timeline?

It is not worth going back and forth with you - it did not change for you and that is why you can not bring it into your reality. The only way for you to beleive it would be for you to know and understand completely the cause of the change and all of the science and math involved.

Or, if your timeline was affected, and how do we know that that will not yet happen?

As for myself, I would have had a very hard time beleiving that there was a change if I did not have something physical such as the book in my belongings that changed.
    Once again, I would point to the malleable nature and potential fallability of human memory for all of your above points, either individually, within groups over the internet, or within a family unit. For example if you had been reading the Berenstain stories to your kids and pronouncing the name as such, they would obviously be conditioned to think that was the name of the family. Alternatively if you had been pronouncing the name in accordance with you perceiving it as Berenstein, they would be conditioned to think of it as that instead.

Could you elaborate on the science and math you mentioned?

Cheers.

edit: Can you possibly post a pic' of your BerenstEin Bear book? That would be very interesting.
    Last edited by Akasha; 28th April 2019 at 22:03.

30. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

For Akasha...Based upon my research into the Mandela effect, I was able to prove to myself that there indeed were changes that occured. Many of the changes listed on the internet could be mistaken memories or marketing changes that occured at different times without me noticing when those changes were made. At the time of discovering the Mandela effect I quickly realized that I needed to find something other than just info on the internet - when I found the Berestein book that was in our possession had changed to Berenstain I knew that it was a real change. A couple other things were also strong proofs for me. The Bond movie with the character Jaws - the final scene with he blond not having braces no longer makes sense. Plus a few others and if you read through the Mandela threads on Avalon you will find more about my experince.

Also, because I know that my past/present has been altered, it is a real thing that occured. As other people who recall the same things, I know I am not alone. One thing that you will find if you research it, the majority of people affected are seeing the same changes.

Something happened that affected our reality so there must be a reason as to how/why. If you read through the thread, Bob has a very strong explanation - although I do not understand all of the physics and math involved I do know enough that his explanation makes sense. However, I would not be surprised to find out that it was something that was done intentionally as an experiment.

Posting a pic of the Berenstain Bear book would not help you. Although this book was in our kids collection of books, it is now titled The Berenstain Bears ...it use to read The Berenstein Bears. I did not pronounce it wrong all those years.

As I said earlier, you can not grasp what I am saying and I beleive that is because nothing has changes for you. You were not affected by a timeline changing so you perceive me as just getting it wrong. That's ok. I suppose that means you are fine.

The difference is that it happened to me, and I needed to prove it to myself and I did. I am left with trying to understand the how and the why of it.
    Last edited by Patient; 28th April 2019 at 23:53.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Akasha (29th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast