+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "World in Peril" - Kenneth White - Crustal Displacement Disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

Default "World in Peril" - Kenneth White - Crustal Displacement Disclosure

Oh boy!

I just received a copy of Kenneth White's "World in Peril" from an inter-library loan.
    Amazon lists it as "Out of Print - Limited Availability" and I've read that copies are selling for as much as $1000.

The book describes the efforts of the USAF to master arctic navigation and logistics to counter a Russian attack from over the pole after WWII.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:52.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Chip (17th April 2019), DNA (15th April 2019), Franny (15th April 2019), greybeard (18th April 2019), haroldsails (17th April 2019), LifeAngel (15th April 2019), mountain_jim (15th April 2019), noxon medem (16th April 2019), Ratszinger (15th April 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2019), toppy (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019), Words of Joy (15th April 2019), yelik (15th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: "World in Peril" - Kenneth White - Crustal Displacement Disclosure

So, a astute user on another site located a copy of "World in Peril" a month or or ago and was kind enough to scan the relevant chapter.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:53.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

DNA (15th April 2019), Franny (15th April 2019), haroldsails (17th April 2019), mountain_jim (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

What could be at work here?
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:53.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

CurEus (16th April 2019), DNA (15th April 2019), haroldsails (18th April 2019), mountain_jim (15th April 2019), Valerie Villars (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019), Words of Joy (15th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Skeeing in wintertime in the Gobi desert sounds like fun!

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Skeeing in wintertime in the Gobi desert sounds like fun!
    Right on! Move to the head of the class...

The Netherlands will move from 53 deg N to 43 deg N so in the long run it's going to be a nice place to live; the problem of course is during the short run when the oceans rise 217'.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:44.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

DNA (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    So, a astute user on another site located a copy of "World in Peril" a month or or ago and was kind enough to scan the relevant chapter. Because of the difficulty in finding a copy of this book, which may be a conspiracy in itself, I have posted the scanned pages to imgur:

https://imgur.com/a/45gl3yg
    I don't personally buy the premise for a moment, but for easy reading, here are the scanned pages as a PDF:

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (15th April 2019), Franny (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019), Yoda (15th April 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for the .pdf but I find that with the pages out of order, the continuity of White's argument and his trail of scientific evidence is lost.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

DNA (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Thanks Bill for the .pdf but I find that with the pages out of order, the continuity of White's argument and his trail of scientific evidence is lost.
    Sorry! You're 100% right. My PDF maker scrambled the entire thing, and I never checked the page order.

Now fixed: the same file and PDF, name unchanged.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (15th April 2019), haroldsails (18th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019), Yoda (15th April 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Looks good now
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:45.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2019), Chip (17th April 2019), DNA (15th April 2019), Franny (15th April 2019), greybeard (15th April 2019), Kate (15th April 2019), Michi (15th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Oh boy!

I just received a copy of Kenneth White's "World in Peril" from an inter-library loan.
    Amazon lists it as "Out of Print - Limited Availability" and I've read that copies are selling for as much as $1000.

The book describes the efforts of the USAF to master arctic navigation and logistics to counter a Russian attack from over the pole after WWII.

The information in this book, like "The Adam and Eve Story" was declassified by the CIA.

It tells about a top secret meeting in the Pentagon in 1948 where it was debated whether to release the information about periodic pole shifts to the public. At the time, the thinking was that a pole shift would occur within twelve years. They chose not to disclose.

This meeting was a result of the surprise of scientists when the USAF published the location of the north magnetic pole. The MNP had migrated about 250 miles since Amundsen had recorded it location in 1903-1906 on his successful expedition to be the first to traverse the Northwest Passage.

Since 1948, the MNP has moved another 1200 miles to the NNW as shown in the plot of the most recent NOAA data released in January and crossed from Canada through the anti-meridian into Russia in 2018 with increasing speed. I've plotted the NOAA data on GoogleEarth and can be viewed at the link below. Notice the straight line trajectory of the pole as it whizzes past the geographic north pole on its mad dash to Siberia.

https://imgur.com/a/20zzRVS

The scientists at the time theorized when the locations of the magnetic and geographic poles coincided that a crustal displacement would be triggered. It now looks like the MNP will not coincide with the geographic pole but instead migrate to a highly magnetized area in Siberia.

Just for the fun of it, I plotted the what the earth would look like if the north pole moved to the magnetic anomaly in Siberia:

https://imgur.com/a/9TWES5I

Just throwing this out there.
    Edgar Cayce's prophecies for a pole shift are speculated to come after WWIII.
    I think this is very important.
    I'm of the opinion that the Countries of the Earth are very probably in possession of earth quake producing technology.
    If and when WWIII starts it seems that this technology would be unleashed upon the earth and serve as an impetus for the pole shift discussed here.

Considering that Cayce is said to have talked with the President of the USA back in the 20's while in trance, and no one was allowed to record it via the Cayce side, I wonder if the secret meeting at the Pentagon in 1948 discussing an impending pole shift was influenced by Cayce and the readings he gave.
    Last edited by DNA; 15th April 2019 at 15:51.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th April 2019), Franny (15th April 2019), greybeard (15th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019), TEOTWAIKI (17th April 2019), Valerie Villars (15th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

DNA,

Thanks for the heads-up on Cayce. I haven't studied him that much but am of the opinion that everything he recorded should be considered with the utmost respect.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:45.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2019), Franny (15th April 2019), greybeard (15th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019), Valerie Villars (16th April 2019), waree (15th April 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

One interesting thing discovered by Project Nanook's aviators who performed many missions flying over the Canadian Arctic Archipelago was the presence of multiple MNP at various strengths; they found three to be exact so the compass readings were actually an average of the three pulls.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:46.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

greybeard (16th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Mods,

This thread aligns very closely with Dr. Paul Laviolette ( galactic outburst/ superwave) and Professor Dr. Robert Schoch's ( Solar Cataclysm) and also Graham Hancock reporting on impact events during the younger drayas period. Their scientific analysis/reporting of periodic catastrophic galactic and solar events are compelling.

It is entirely possible that they are all correct........but approaching from different perspectives.

The Diehold Foundation has a series of videos....quite technical, but also accessible, for people like me, who are not "experts"
    Their position is that the sun does produce a "mini nova" with quite regularity ( 12,000 or so years) which can produce ejecta and create some very very serious problems on the planet.

Perhaps we may want to consider merging some of these threads so all perspectives can be considered.
    There are many many hours of seminars/lectures by Douglas Voygt that illustrate his position. The lectures are dense....thick and complex....probably more academic than what most people would like......gave me a few headaches....I am not an astro or plasma physicist.

For those who would be interested in a "lighter" analysis I would suggest Suspicious Observers you tube channel.....they are quite good at summarizing his work.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjB...lgQtA/featured

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjB...lgQtA/featured

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

greybeard (16th April 2019), mountain_jim (16th April 2019), what is a name? (16th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What could be the mechanism for the pole shifts operating in such a pattern?
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:46.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th April 2019), greybeard (16th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I seem to remember reading that the Pyramids across the world were all built on the equator line of that time.
    Perhaps the reason being that it was the only area warm enough to support human life.
    May be Intelligent survivors who had the advanced knowledge necessary to build Pyramids gathered there.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th April 2019), TEOTWAIKI (17th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Could the pyramids be that old?
    Some archeologists have noted that there appears to be successive builds,
    one on top of the other under the Sphinx temple. Maybe the Pyramids are built on
    older sites as well. Pyramids built on top of old pyramids is certainly possible.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:47.

31. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I seem to remember reading that the Pyramids across the world were all built on the equator line of that time.
    Perhaps the reason being that it was the only area warm enough to support human life.
    May be Intelligent survivors who had the advanced knowledge necessary to build Pyramids gathered there.

Chris
    I checked the past equators and the only one that crosses over the Pyramids in when the geographic north pole was in the Yukon 80,000 years ago (Hapgood data)

Check the map here:
    https://imgur.com/a/QrhwQVq

Could the pyramids be that old?
    Some archeologists have noted that there appears to be successive builds,
    one on top of the other under the Sphinx temple. Maybe the Pyramids are built on
    older sites as well. Pyramids built on top of old pyramids is certainly possible.
    The Egyptians did not claim that they for one built Pyramids.
    There has never been agreement as to the actual age of the Pyramids.
    Same with this claim The Worlds Oldest Temple Göbekli Tepe
    The video might be slightly off topic but it ties in with Earth changes--the buried it possibly because they knew something destructive was coming.
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

TEOTWAIKI (17th April 2019), The KMan (24th April 2021), Valerie Villars (16th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

True north, and the equator are directly determined by the Earth's spin, right?

So... the folks who have been doing all the research: are they implying that the changing magnetic pole has an influence on the direction of the rotation as well?

I always thought they were independent of each other. Someone bring me up to speed! :- )

Joe

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

greybeard (16th April 2019), The KMan (24th April 2021), Valerie Villars (16th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Oh boy!

The information in this book, like "The Adam and Eve Story" was declassified by the CIA.

It tells about a top secret meeting in the Pentagon in 1948 where it was debated whether to release the information about periodic pole shifts to the public. At the time, the thinking was that a pole shift would occur within twelve years. They chose not to disclose.

This meeting was a result of the surprise of scientists when the USAF published the location of the north magnetic pole. The MNP had migrated about 250 miles since Amundsen had recorded it location in 1903-1906 on his successful expedition to be the first to traverse the Northwest Passage.

Since 1948, the MNP has moved another 1200 miles to the NNW as shown in the plot of the most recent NOAA data released in January and crossed from Canada through the anti-meridian into Russia in 2018 with increasing speed. I've plotted the NOAA data on GoogleEarth and can be viewed at the link below. Notice the straight line trajectory of the pole as it whizzes past the geographic north pole on its mad dash to Siberia.

https://imgur.com/a/20zzRVS

The scientists at the time theorized when the locations of the magnetic and geographic poles coincided that a crustal displacement would be triggered. It now looks like the MNP will not coincide with the geographic pole but instead migrate to a highly magnetized area in Siberia.

Just for the fun of it, I plotted the what the earth would look like if the north pole moved to the magnetic anomaly in Siberia:

https://imgur.com/a/9TWES5I
    This our world have allways been at danger and in perilll, that is a sideaffect of living in this universe, multiverse, egoverse ...
    Nice, when it workse ..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rd8...6boC3I&index=3
    Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow

- and be well, all
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 16th April 2019 at 19:44.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

greybeard (16th April 2019), TEOTWAIKI (17th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris
    Chris,

I was checking out the 80,000 year old equator line
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 17th April 2019 at 23:48.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast