+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instead of 5G how about LiFi?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Instead of 5G how about LiFi?

While it may be in the preliminary stages of development, LiFi might be a better option for everyone given the potential adverse health effects of 5G. If many of us say no to 5G and yes to LiFi, its possible to turn things around me thinks.

https://purelifi.com/faq/#question-62

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

angelfire (17th April 2019), Franny (17th April 2019), Kryztian (19th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Instead of 5G how about LiFi?

I haven't researched LiFi much but, IMO, Sesame Credit and 5G are the only real news items out there.... everything else is distraction.

I don't have time to look into this but I hope this thread continues as it is could be useful to everyone...

If LiFi is good, readers need it broken down into 10 line pieces:

Quote No LiFi does not work in your pocket, unless you have a transparent suit.

LiFi is a complimentary technology that works alongside other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi. If the light signal to a LiFi enabled device is below the receiver’s threshold then it will not receive data. In that instance, radio systems or cellular networks, if available, will continue to deliver data.

However, the moment the device begins to receive light from a LiFi light bulb, then the device will resume high speed communications using light as an additional communications medium.

→ Is LiFi a line of sight technology?
    Light bounces off of surfaces and therefore LiFi is not strictly a line-of-sight technology.

LiFi is a cellular communication system and the data rate is not dependent on the line of sight but on the signal quality at the device. Signal quality can be defined by the ratio of the desired data vs any interfering data and noise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Franny (18th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Line-of-sight transmissions isn't feasible for smart phones (and very limited in fixed installs).

What rings more for me to be a future replacement of WiFi is what Clif High mentions in a

recent video which he calls "quantum entanglement technology communication devices".

Each device would be inter-connected thru quantum entanglement without radiation transmission towers.
    Last edited by Michi; 18th April 2019 at 21:44.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Ioneo (18th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

After reading the FAQ I realized there are limited applications for LiFi, but this OP made me realize there are probably tons of alternatives to 5G. We don't need it IMO.

http://electromagnetichealth.org/ele...log/cc-2-5-18/

Does granite block Wifi?

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Line-of-sight transmissions isn't feasible for smart phones (and very limited in fixed installs).

What rings more for me to be a future replacement of WiFi is what Clif High mentions in a

recent video which he calls "quantum entanglement technology communication devices".

Each device would be inter-connected thru quantum entanglement without radiation transmission towers.
    So in the video the guys is really talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Zeno_effect

This is very much a researched field now, but don't expect anything for a minimum of 10 years. Meanwhile 5G is starting and will continue until people start noticing adverse affects, and I'm certain many will while most will be oblivious to it only because most people seem to be oblivious anyway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Michi (19th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread