Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 7196

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #6501
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,678 times in 4,606 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

On to the Ventura experience. Long ago, Alison told me that what she really learned, from all of those years of playing Dennis’s chief spear carrier, were the lessons about humanity. We are all the Universal People, all behaviorally modern, and when I saw Dennis and Alison three years ago, I asked, and they replied, that people are the same everywhere. That was the expected answer, and much of what I learned over the years has been about the human animal, too.

As each Epoch became increasingly humane, human nature did not change at all after people became behaviorally modern. Whether a person is a hunter-gatherer, farmer, factory worker, or the world’s richest human, people today have the same human nature as those in the founder group that left Africa long ago. In a world of fear and scarcity, very few people are able or willing to see beyond their immediate self-interest, and they project their motivation onto everybody they meet. My fellow travelers were a bunch of freaks, overgrown Boy Scouts in a world full of egocentric dishonorableness, and they were all guilty of projecting their motivation onto others, too, which set them up for painful lessons, but which could ultimately be enlightening.

In Moral Origins, the author noted that people are primarily egocentric, looking out for Number One, and once their immediate needs were taken care of, they could be “nepotistic,” which meant that they could concern themselves with the welfare of their families. After that, they could be “altruistic,” which meant looking out for the welfare of those who were not family members (generally at the band level, but those in other bands were fair game). But when times became really tough, killing and eating one’s children became acceptable behavior.

Moral Origins’ author also noted that in times of plenty, the carefully developed meat-sharing rituals of hunter-gatherer bands fell apart, as they were unnecessary when everybody had plenty. They only reappeared when a more normal meat supply prevailed, and when times got tough, it became every family for itself as bands disintegrated. It could eventually get to where families literally cannibalized each other.

I have had the blessing or misfortune, depending on how one looks at it, of deeply studying the Holocaust of World War II, and still the most haunting survivor testimony for me was of a Bergen Belsen inmate who encountered an inmate from Auschwitz, who was disgusted by the musselmen lying around Bergen-Belsen. That Bergen-Belsen inmate was ashamed for his camp and envied the cleanly efficiency of Auschwitz. In Bergen-Belsen, cannibalism was frowned on, as the inmates still tried to maintain a standard of decency in that living hell.

When studying the Holocaust or “settling” North America by Anglo-Americans, a typical mentality is blaming their victims, usually by making them subhuman. I see it today, with Americans blaming the peoples of the Middle East for their state, as the West has conquered and subjugated them for more than a century, solely because they are sitting on all of that oil. These are universal human “values,” of treating out-groups terribly and self-righteously justifying it. America’s behavior is like that Milton quote of poking out somebody’s eyes and then reproaching them for their blindness.

That is just the human animal. It is who we are, and it does no good to judge the situation. But it is suicidally foolish to pretend that people are different in their natures. In a world of scarcity and fear, that is what we get, even in history’s richest and most powerful nation. Increase humanity’s energy surplus by a few orders of magnitude, so that scarcity becomes only a dim memory, and human societies will radically transform, and perhaps eventually even human nature, but not until then. That is what an Epochal perspective is like, and is what I am trying to help my readers develop. A prominent theme of Moral Origins is that while human nature may not have changed much, if any, since humans became behaviorally modern, societies likely have been culling psychopathic genes from humanity’s genome, as psychopaths eventually “get theirs,” and hunter-gatherer bands usually banished or executed those who could not control their psychopathic behavior. Of course, Godzilla is the apotheosis of psychopathic behavior, as he refined his game to a science, as he represents capitalism on steroids.

If I approached that old girlfriend today, she almost certainly would consider me to be a criminal that she got the better of, in her cleverness. Her ego cannot allow her to do anything else. She would likely regard doubling her investment after several weeks of attacks to be just her shrewd success of navigating in a world full of criminals.

My immediate family disowned me, even though I saved all of their lives, and their disowning me was largely because I saved their lives, often at great personal cost to me. To one degree or another, I was on the receiving end of their attacks as they disowned me. The human conscience, or lack thereof, is a very curious phenomenon. To this day, not even one of them ever acknowledged that they did anything awry, and if I ever contacted any of them again, they would go to great lengths to justify, at least in their minds, what they did, to put themselves on some sort of illusory higher moral plane than me. I am not going to subject them or me to that situation. It is better to leave it alone. They can go to their graves clinging to their self-righteous justifications. Only after they pass will they begin to wake up. It is the human way.

Those people would likely attack me again if given a chance, partly to justify their prior behavior. One of them would still attack me to this day if he could. I had to threaten to make him “famous,” as I would expose his crimes to the world (I have saved the evidence), if he did not back off (he is too in thrall to his ego to be aware of his peril, as he would be easy meat for people like Bill the BPA Hit Man, Mr. Skeptic, Mr. Texas, etc.). I forgave them, but they can’t forgive themselves, and will not begin to become conscious of their actions until they are in their life review.

The dishonorable and criminal actions that I saw in Seattle were eye-opening, but were performed by people that I did not know. That year was the beginning of my awakening process, but it was not until I got my family and friends involved, and began to receive dishonorable and even criminal attacks, that I finally learned the primary lesson of my journey: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. I resisted that lesson every step of the way, until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. The harsh parts of that lesson were still ahead of me as I rolled into Ventura in late-June of 1987.

My pupils almost always go out and proselytize the Gospel of Free Energy and Abundance to their social circles, and come back to me sobered, virtually always with tales of ostracism. I then ask if they are ready to lay aside their misconceptions and be willing to learn. It is egocentric to think that their social circles will be different, comprised of people with the right stuff. My best pupils always do that. Heck, I did it too, and far more. But if we are not too stuck on our egocentric misconceptions, it is possible to learn how the world really works, not the fantasy version. Much of my work is about helping people lay aside the egocentric conceits of the in-group ideologies that they were raised with. Only when they can get past those barriers to comprehension can they begin to understand what abundance really means and how the world really works.

I am going to write about the Ventura events in a way that I have not really done before, and certainly not under one roof like this string of posts will be.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th September 2016 at 15:16.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016), Servant Limestone (5th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #6502
    Thanks

Hi:

When I hit Ventura, my father and I moved the truck’s contents into storage, and I waited for Dennis to arrive, who was saying goodbye to his dying father, who passed a few weeks later. I really have to rack my memory on Mr. Professor in those early days in Ventura. I had not seen him since 1982, just before I moved to LA, when he told me about A.L. Williams, and buying their stock made him a millionaire. Ironically, I worked on the A.L Williams engagement as I began my career in LA. A.L. Williams took on a corrupt industry and won, and by then, Mr. Professor knew enough about Dennis’s story to see the parallels with A.L. Williams’s. Mr. Professor was my best teacher ever, and I was one of his best students ever, but you would not have described us as close in those days. I visited him in his home before I moved to L.A., and his Merry Christmas gift showed who he was, but that was the extent of our contact until then.

Like me, Mr. Professor had no idea what was coming. I was young enough to survive what was coming, but the coming years ruined his life and led to his early death. He amassed his Saint Points in those years, but what a heavy price to pay. Mr. Professor had raised money from investors, and when Dennis hit town a couple of weeks after I did, Mr. Professor handed Dennis the money and told him to go make it happen. Mr. Professor and I were the only two investors that Dennis ever had who did that. When Mr. Professor died, he still planned to take care of those investors, and get their money back to them somehow. His widow has that list, and I will likely take custody of it one day, keeping track of it, and maybe one day….

When Dennis arrived in town, the first thing that he did was run “free electricity” ads in the LA Times, looking for salesmen. Mr. Professor taught college by day, and had an accounting practice on the side. He worked 70 hour weeks during the tax season, between college and his practice. Dennis and I worked out of Mr. Professor’s office in those first weeks, in July 1987. It was in that office that I think that I heard of the fate of the company that stole Mr. Mentor’s engine in the 1970s. Even if they were the people who stole it, I did not cheer the fate of people kangarooed into prison, and it gave me a preview of what was coming.

We soon rented an office building, with warehouse space in the back. That space became our R&D facility. Dennis tried something new in Ventura, in late July. He ran ads in USA Today, with the headline “free electricity,” and offered to sell kits on building, selling, and installing his heat pump. It was $2,000 per kit, or $5,000 for all three. Soon, checks began coming in from all over the USA. By that time, I was living with Dennis and his family again, as I got booted out of the house I was raised in by my father’s wife, and I never lived with family again, other than when I took in my brothers over the succeeding years.

Dennis soon got deathly ill, and I may have healed him. As he recovered, he told Alison and me that those checks coming in from across the USA comprised the next gold mine. He literally made a gesture like a water dowser, telling us that he found the next gusher. All I had seen was bloody ruin until that time, and I really did not understand, and neither did Alison, but Dennis was the master. I was still recovering from the Boston experience, and really was not ready for what was coming, but here it came.

One thing that I have seen a great deal of over the years was people’s instant armchair criticism of Dennis’s efforts. His assailants and critics invariably tell Big Lies about Dennis (1, 2, 3, 4), and I have watched the naïve and gullible swallow the lies whole for many years, as I recently witnessed here. The lies never go away, as people endlessly parrot them. It is the way of humanity these days, as the conversation rarely rises above lies and gossip.

Again, I wanted to stack contracts and build systems, like Dennis did in Seattle. But instead, we were selling business opportunities. I still wonder what Dennis was really thinking in those days. With the tax credit expired, the best market for his heat pump would be commercial hot water applications, in which they needed all the hot water that Dennis’s systems could give them. You really wanted a system that worked 24 hours a day (or perhaps only in the daytime, when the COPs were higher), and commercial applications were the best use of that equipment.

I think that what Dennis envisioned was his developing a national sales program, through dealers, and probably targeting the commercial market, and performing the R&D on free energy technology in the meantime. Dennis was also keenly aware of how the markets are rigged. The Seattle experience removed all doubt about that, and I think that his strategy was to get big enough, fast enough, to where they would have a hard time bringing down the sledgehammer on us, and his regional concept was to decentralize the operation, so that it would not be vulnerable. Dennis was also operating from that The People really care delusion, and figured that he would attain some kind of folk hero status (which he eventually did), and the public support would see that his effort was not bludgeoned as it was in Seattle. It did not work, in the end, but Dennis gave it the college try and then some, as usual.

One Big Lie that I have heard told about Dennis since the Seattle days was how he got rich fleecing the flock. Bigger lies have seldom been told. Dennis eventually lost all of his teeth on his journey, and his clothes, furniture, and household appliances came from thrift stores, and his cars came from police auctions and the like. When we moved into a house in Ventura, we bought a washer and dryer from the thrift store. The washing machine did not work, neither did the dryer, as we were hoodwinked by the thrift store, and I asked Mr. Mentor to come over and help us with the washer, as he had long since retired and become a handy man, and even taught an appliance repair course at the same college that Mr. Professor taught at. He and Dennis chatted a little that day, but I had no idea of the undercurrents of that conversation.

Again, I had no idea of the secret deal that he and Dennis had struck in Boston, which was why we were in Ventura in the first place. As the rocket ship began taking off in Ventura, Mr. Mentor did not seem interested in being involved. His influence was why I was doing what I was, and that voice in my head led me to both Mr. Professor and Dennis, and rehabilitating him was near the top of my list of priorities, but he was very standoffish. I accepted it and never asked him why. Years later, when I learned that he was the reason why we were in Ventura, and that he blamed me for what happened there, I got pretty angry, but at that time, he did not seem interested in getting involved, and I left it at that. The rocket ship began to take off in late August 1987, and I was back to working 60-70 hour weeks, and really did not have time to worry much about Mr. Mentor.

Mr. Engineer came back down from Ellensburg, as we got rolling in Ventura, and he and Mr. Mentor hit it off like two old engineers. In September, Dennis was visiting another scientist in LA, and brought Mr. Engineer along, who also invited Mr. Mentor along. I was busy running the exploding business with Alison, and was barely even aware of their trip to LA, and I am not sure that I even knew that Mr. Mentor was with them.

As I heard it later, Mr. Mentor was very gun-shy, as all of his inventions were either stolen or suppressed, and he heard a rumor that Dennis did not treat Mr. Inventor very well. Mr. Engineer set Mr. Mentor straight about that, and the next thing I knew, Mr. Mentor not only came aboard, but proposed that his hydraulic heat engine, combined with the panels of Dennis’s heat pump, might be able to do the free energy that Dennis was questing after. The next thing I knew, we bought a machine shop, put it in that warehouse behind our office, and that kid from Boston who became our machinist began building the first prototype of what Mr. Mentor called a geophysical heat pump.

I did not get involved on the technical side at all, just trying to hang onto the rocket ship that was taking off. In a couple of months, we went from that handful of people to 40 employees. I did not witness the rocket ship take off in Seattle, but I lived through it in Ventura. That was an incredible experience.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th September 2016 at 04:14.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (6th September 2016), Joseph McAree (10th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), Krist (7th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #6503
    United States Avalon Member Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks

I've encountered some friends who are open-minded to free energy and agree that most of humanity is asleep and unawakened. All said friends, without question, are engaged in intense spiritual work (generally derived from old shamanic traditions rather than new age gobbledygook) or had painful awakenings.

They generally have the mentality though that Reliance on technology is part of the problem, and that people need to become more enlightened first before things will change.

Not gonna happen so far as I can tell. Tibetan Buddhists for instance have been trying to enlighten humanity for thousands of years. Most of the energy of said efforts goes just into passing on the tradition, and in the case of the Tibetans said tradition was wedded to a cruel agricultural feudal society.

There's enough relatively enlightened people now on earth, they just need to work on discussing the right things and shedding any other lingering delusions they might have.

I only discuss heavy subjects intermittently though, coming on too strong too quick is a good way to drive people away. More than anything it serves as a good way to sharpen my own thinking and rhetoric.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 6th September 2016 at 17:13.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2016), Krist (7th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016), Melinda (13th September 2016), Wade Frazier (7th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #6504
    Thanks

Great post, Chris:

I was going to go to bed and address it in the morning, or begin to. That post is worth a few posts in reply.

I used to think that people like your pals only needed a little scientific literacy and some historical education, and that they would see beyond their present point of view, but it is so rare that one of them does. Maybe you’ll bring one of them around.

A primary message of my work is that the big changes in the human journey, in which human societies became more humane, had everything to do with their energy surplus, or as one pal recently said, the great enabler. Are humans more awake than 50,000 years ago? In Moral Origins, the author noted that “Golden Rule” ideals were part of behaviorally modern human societies from the beginning, which means 50-60K years. So, that ideal has been with us for the entirety of our ensoulment, if you buy Michael’s timeframe.

That lofty ideal has always been there, it is just that humans achieve it when it is convenient, and that always means economically. Our technology made us, in very real ways. The only reason why the invading Europeans have not razed every tree in North America is because fossil fuel energy allowed them to become conservation-minded. Otherwise, where I live would be well on its way to looking like the Middle East, where there used to be verdant forests (or the British Isles).

People of 70 years ago easily understood the transformative potential of abundant energy. What happened in the intervening years?

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016), Melinda (13th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #6505
    Thanks

Hi:

To continue on Chris’s post, deep spiritual work can be very good work, if the practitioners do not become so heavenly bound that they are no earthly good. Since my mystical awakening in 1974, I have seen it all, on the spirituality front. There are vastly more pretenders than contenders, and I rarely saw any of them really hit the mark. I am not sure that I ever saw one of them attain a comprehensive perspective. Some could come close, such as when scientists or engineers got their mystical awakenings, and it usually ruined them professionally, as it did Brian.

It is a very challenging balance, to walk the spiritual path and remain grounded in the reality of our world. It is almost always either/or, in which the spiritual have difficulty staying grounded, and they are almost always scientifically illiterate, while the scientifically literate are imbued with the religion of our Epoch: materialism. They treat the prevailing theories as the “laws of physics,” as they act religiously while simultaneously denying it. I am currently reading Life on the Edge, in which the authors explore the impact of quantum physics in biology. That is good work as far as it goes, but the book is also filled with materialistic bromides. Typical.

In the Fifth Epoch, much of today’s science is going to vanish. The technologies that my friend witnessed turn today’s physics textbooks into doorstops. What we know today as organized religion will cease to exist. Scientists will be mystically awakened, mystics will be scientifically literate, and nobody is going to be coerced into any of it. It will be merely a natural outcome of the Epoch’s dynamics, just like the end of nations, races, cities as we know them, most of what passes for our economy, etc. Those old ways will simply become obsolete, seen from the vantage of the coming Epoch as part of the primitive path that humanity walked.

In that heavenly Roads world, their scientific and spiritual understandings were on another level from everything on Earth today, and they attained it through choosing love. That is always the beginning point of my work and those I seek.

Scarcity and fear have always been the great shaping hands of human societies, and are so deeply ingrained that few people can really even sense them, as it is like the air they breathe. Yes indeed, there is plenty enough “enlightenment” on the planet today, if it can ally with scientific literacy, scholarly sophistication, and worldliness, in order to form that choir. If not me, then another can do it. The choir will help. How much it will help is open to debate, but it won’t hurt, and nobody ever tried this approach before. It is worth trying out.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6506
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Wade,

What will happen to culture in the fifth epoch? Will there be one unifying culture or will different cultures, like what we have on Earth today, persist? Something that has caused me great confusion is whether or not culture is ultimately more detrimental than it is beneficial, and by that I mean, is it more divisive than it is unifying. It seems to me that culture is ultimately something to be transcended on the way to a more comprehensive perspective. I suppose what I am really asking is whether differing groups can live in peace and harmony with one another, with the level of human consciousness being primary factor for that to occur, or does the idea of groups all together need to be put away for humanity be as one?

Billy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

learninglight (10th September 2016), Melinda (13th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #6507
    Thanks

Hi Vasili:

Today’s cultures are simply different in-groups’ adaptations to scarcity.

The different languages, religions, races – these are all products of geographic isolation. Sociality is pre-sentient behavior based on survival, and that goal influences all human cultures today, as the song of scarcity comes at them from all sides.

When different cultures come together in scarcity, they clash. When they come together in affluence, they don’t. I live in the Bill Gates bubble, and my neighborhood is a little world’s fair, but we are all affluent, so there is no culture clash.

With FE is going to come the end of geographical isolation, and that means that one language, one race, one culture, and one economy is coming with it. The very means of FE, antigravity, and related technologies are going to blow today’s science out of the water, and certain revelations are going to blow today’s religions out of the water, including materialism. Almost none of today’s institutions and ideologies are going to survive into the Fifth Epoch, especially those based on scarcity and fear.

It won’t happen overnight, and nobody needs to be coerced, but all of today’s cultural variation is going to become obsolete and disappear, and most of that change will happen within a century. The people I seek will not be frightened by that prospect, but will desire it. The vast majority of humanity has invested their beings in their survival practices, and even the stupidest of them quickly realizes that FE means the end of the world as they know it, and they are unwilling or unable to see beyond that. All that they see is their carefully constructed niche in a world of scarcity disappearing, and it scares them. They are not going to begin to understand until the means of abundance are delivered into their lives, and that is OK. Their reactions of denial and fear are typical, but the people that I seek will react very differently to the idea and my work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th September 2016 at 15:27.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (10th September 2016), Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016), Melinda (13th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #6508
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get back to the Ventura experience, one last post on my strategy. What will attract the people I seek is going to be a comprehensive conversation. Nobody has yet stepped up to do that, but the time is nearing. Will anybody be able to do what I do? If so, I’ll ask them to take my place. But one will be a biologist, one will be a college professor, one will be a well-known author, one will be a chemist, and so on. Each one will be able to carry part of the conversation, even lead it, and when that high-level conversation gets going, the people that I seek will eventually hear it, do the work, and join in. I have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to doing this, and I never expected it to happen quickly. The biggest event in the human journey is not going to come overnight, and it paradoxically has little to do with technology. The technology is already here. This is really an issue of integrity and sentience, not technology.

The choir is not going to be directed at the public, although anybody is welcome to listen. What I envision is not a social movement. It will be the power of combined positive intention of individuals who are motivated by reaching the goal. The choir will be directed at those who are going to be willing and able to understand, and there are not many of them. I seek needles in haystacks, but this global tool called the Internet will make the process easier.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (10th September 2016), Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #6509
    Thanks

Hi:

The four months that ended 1987 was the rocket ship that I had heard about with Dennis. I wasn’t really ready for it, but I had to try to hang on. It was like holding onto a rope tied to a rocket that was taking off. In the 35 years since I graduated from business school, that was the craziest business experience that I ever had, and I have been in some high-flying situations, such as in high-tech, on the leading edge of the mobile revolution.

We went from a few volunteers to 40 employees in a couple of months, and we were so buried in kit orders that it took more than a month to fill an order. We had to rent a second building, in the same complex as the first. We were busily building a prototype of Mr. Mentor’s geophysical heat pump, Dennis held Saturday morning shows at our facility (the Christian Dennis and Alison always tried to take Sundays off), our company became a short-lived Mecca for people from around the world to visit, and some of their tales will come soon.

In the year-and-a-half since I met Dennis, all that I had seen was bloody ruin, with a brief interlude of auspiciousness when I became Dennis’s partner. All that I spent money on was food and gasoline (the energy bare minimum) during the previous year, when I was not fasting because it was cheaper than eating. I had survived on about $50 per week (less than 10% of what I could earn as an accountant in those days), living with Dennis’s family and living with my grandparents. Since I left home, I never had roommates who were fastidious housekeepers, and it eventually became frustrating when I had to clean the kitchen before I could use it, and I mean clean it, with a mound of dirty dishes in the sink and sometimes having to clean up outright filth. Living with Dennis and his family was one of my life’s highlights, but housekeeping was not at the top of their list of priorities, understandably, and when the money finally began to roll in, I asked Dennis if I could spend a few hundred dollars a month and rent a room in Ventura. He heartily agreed, and I looked for a room. I only made a couple of calls in response to ads, and went to a house that was only a couple of blocks from my first girlfriend’s home, my first real jobs before leaving home (three of them), and the local college where Mr. Professor taught. I could literally make a walk to all of them in one 15-minute circuit (several miles from the house that I grew up in), and I sometimes think about that.

The events of my life have been so spectacular that I long ago resigned myself to the idea that I have been on special assignment, and Dennis much more so. Brian O also was, as was Mr. Professor. Our journeys were so much larger than life that being asked/ordered to go to Mars was only an amusing footnote. I can look back and see the possible mating agreements strewn in my path, sometimes hitting me over the head, sometimes turning out very badly, and I could tell, sometimes as it happened, that my “friends” were messing with me, and I can tell that they still do it and are not finished with me. That is a very mixed blessing, let me tell you. When you ask for guidance and it comes (1, 2), the depth of your commitment will equal the “quality” of the guidance. I only asked for guidance twice, and don’t plan to do it again. That voice has plenty of explaining to do before I ever plan to ask for its input again, and the voice never does, as it plays its cryptic games. But being “messed with” by my “friends” was not all bad, not by any means, and most of what they threw in my path were tests, such as rescuing that hooker.

When I arrived and the woman who owned the house opened the door, I did something that I had never done before in my life, and I doubt that I have since. I said that I recognized her, and that our paths must have crossed before. I racked my brain for how I had met her, and almost immediately notice a physical attribute that I would have recalled, and said, in my nerdishness, that I would have remembered that, so I must not have met her before. That woman is my wife today, and my sun rises and sets on her. That moment was obviously past-life recognition, and was really the beginning of the end of my days with Dennis, although I did not know it yet, nor did I know that I was staring at my future on that doorstep. It was October 1987, and I was working 12-to-14 hour days to stay on Dennis’s rocket. I immediately walked into the house, opened the refrigerator and looked in the sink, and they met my housekeeping standards. That nerdish behavior impressed my future landlord, and I moved in a few days later.

So, chalk one up for my “friends,” and I consider my wife to be one of the compensations for my journey, and being married and running a household has helped ground me on my journey, which I have needed, believe me. Even with all of my FE activism, making good money and enjoying the outdoors, my life would be an empty thing without my marriage.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th September 2016 at 16:25.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (10th September 2016), Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #6510
    Thanks

Hi:

This is a good point to discuss some of the physics of Mr. Mentor’s engine and how he thought that it might be able to produce free energy. The Carnot ideal has been thrown around a lot in my free energy discussion, but it rarely comes up in the real world. About half of Carnot has been about the best that standard configurations have produced, so the Carnot limit has never been a practical limit, because nothing ever came close to it.

When Mr. Mentor invented his engine in a flash, he was not thinking of Carnot at all, especially thinking in terms of “beating” the Carnot ideal. He was just thinking of what the ideal engine for powering a car might look like. When the federal government brought in that rocket scientist to assess it (partly why you see NASA mentioned in that article), only then did thermodynamics really come into it.

If you ponder how it worked, compared to thermodynamic theory, an external combustion hydraulic heat engine could not get temperatures over about 700 degrees F, as water’s critical temperature (the temperature at which it will become a gas, no matter how much pressure is applied to it) limited the high end. That is far cooler than today’s Otto cycle engines, as the temperatures inside the combustion chambers get over 3,000 degrees F (which is why nitrogen oxides are automobile pollutants). The rule for any heat engine is that the hotter it runs, the more efficiently it runs (run the Carnot numbers, and that becomes obvious – at 2,000 degrees F and a 70 degree F exhaust heat sink, the Carnot ideal is 78%, and at 700 degrees F, it is 54%, but the flame’s temperature would be the high-end sink, I believe), so a cooler-running engine would not produce the nitrogen oxide pollutants, but would also not be as efficient. The early work on Mr. Mentor’s engine suggested something besides water as the working fluid, such as DOWTHERM A, which might get better performance.

Similarly, when heat pumps are discussed, Carnot never comes into it, as it is some lofty ideal that heat pumps never approached (Dennis’s got nearly 60% of Carnot, which is by far the highest ever achieved), and the technical jargon around heat engines and heat pumps does not mention Carnot, but deals with various temperatures and pressures, heat pumps were rated with SEER ratings, not COPs, and so on.

So, Carnot in the real world is seen as some pointy-headed ideal that physicists might invoke, but the engineers who actually design and build heat engines and heat pumps do not use Carnot. They are aware of the Carnot limits, but they do not come into practical application.

But Mr. Mentor, and later, Victor Fischer, thought that their hydraulic heat engines, combined with the panels from Dennis’s heat pump, could produce free energy (“FE”). Carnot said no. Very ironically, in the libelous essay written about FE and Dennis, the scientist specifically mentioned farming environmental heat to do FE, and took pains to state that he was not writing about Dennis (he libeled Dennis later in the essay, which made that early mention of Dennis understandable). Eugene Mallove advocated the same thing. When Brian introduced me to Mallove in late 2003, Gene stated that he was able to reproduce Reich’s “impossible” data with a Faraday cage, and that the so-called second law of thermodynamics was invalid, which is a bold claim, to be sure. Mallove was murdered before we could discuss it further.

If you study Sparky Sweet’s paper (with Bearden’s below it), what makes Sparky’s device so unusual is that it is not grounded, as orthodox circuitry requires. When Sparky demonstrated his gizmo to Mr. Advisor, when he put the wiring together so that it went into overdrive, conventional circuitry theory stated that it should have shorted out, but that was what sent it into overdrive. I’ll never forget the awe in Mr. Advisor’s voice as he described Sparky’s device going into overdrive as ice formed on it. Mr. Advisor was a world-class talent in the properties of electricity. It reminds me of how microbiologists have their minds boggled when looking through Naessens’s scope.

If you think about Mr. Mentor’s engine, or Fischer’s, they do not exhaust to a low-temperature heat sink. That was the part that always boggled my mind when thinking of Mr. Mentor’s engine and his thoughts about FE. It was similar to Sparky’s gizmo, in that it defied conventional notions. All heat engines are supposed to exhaust to a low-temperature heat sink, even the external combustion engines, but Mr. Mentor’s didn’t.

I am not a credentialed scientist, and I am sure not going to produce some fully elucidated theory for why Mr. Mentor’s engine might be able to defy the Carnot limits, but it is the only heat engine that I know of that didn’t exhaust to a low-temperature heat sink.

Again, Mr. Mentor did not invent his engine thinking about the Carnot limit, but he later advocated his geophysical heat pump idea, which conventional physics says is “impossible.” Well, we never got a chance to find out. We got wiped out first, and when Fischer came along, we abandoned Mr. Mentor’s prototype and began building a Fischer engine, sized for the home (the first Fischer prototypes were as big as a car). Mr. Mentor eventually gave his geophysical heat pump idea to Dennis, which again showed that he was the closest thing to an altruistic inventor that I ever met, and because he was the first, I had a delusion about inventors that I did not completely shed until my second stint with Dennis in 1996-1997.

Inventors invent to get rich and famous, not to help the world, and FE inventors are regularly overcome with delusions of grandeur, announcing themselves to be the Second Coming or Messiah. Greed regularly overcomes inventors and their associates, especially when pursuing FE. The efforts usually self-destruct before Godzilla needs to lift a claw.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th September 2016 at 17:50.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (10th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #6511
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vasili (here)
    What will happen to culture in the fifth epoch? I suppose what I am really asking is whether differing groups can live in peace and harmony with one another, with the level of human consciousness being primary factor for that to occur, or does the idea of groups all together need to be put away for humanity be as one?
    Hi Vasili,

Culture in human evolution had multiple uses, it was a primary basis for forming in-groups, it also allowed for adaptation to local environment, Melvin Konner calls us Homo Docens (teachers). Learning is a fundamental part and the reason for our long human childhood, the primary vehicle for teaching is via Enculturation. We are more peaceful today than in our entire human history, so peace and harmony is an effect of Energy (affluence). We are Universal People, are cultural differences today are superficial, but we assume that the cultural differences is the basis for conflict where energy (or the lack of it) is the root cause . In the fifth epoch we will have enormous diversity in food, clothing for special occasions etc.. but everybody will consume everything and will come to see it as human culture. I enjoy food, technology and goods, culture from around the world, I think of all of them as products of humanity.

Wade,
    The Evolution of Childhood is a 30 year effort by Melvin Konner probably his best work. I am reading The Tangled Wing: Biological Constraints on the Human Spirit both are worthy investments of my time.
    NYT has a good article on Bonobos
    Quote bonobos evolved in a region with a comparatively abundant and reliable food source, which meant that females could forage in view of one another without coming to blows.
    The more time they spent foraging, the more affiliative they became, and soon they were applying their displays of mutual respect and tolerance to other tasks, like rebuffing male harassers.

Chimpanzees evolved in drier climates, where food was scarce and foraging females had to compete with one another for limited goods. Who has time for friends?
    Energy is truly the root of everything
    Last edited by Krishna Pagadala; 10th September 2016 at 16:03.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), learninglight (10th September 2016), Melinda (13th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #6512
    Thanks

Thanks Freeknowledge:

I have The Tangled Wing and The Evolution of Childhood stacked on the floor next to my desk. Yes, nice bonobo article. It shows that not much has changed in the field since Wrangham wrote about them. To me, the most persuasive argument is that gorillas left the region when the rainforest shrank in one of the glacial intervals, probably a million years ago, and they never came back. Suddenly, the chimp food supply doubled, foraging parties more than doubled in size and remained stable, and that led to the social dynamics that we see today, even the bonobo species itself.

In the early Third Epoch, in horticultural societies, women brought in more calories than men, many such cultures became matrilocal, which broke up the male gangs, and those matrilineal societies are humanity’s most peaceful preindustrial cultures.

One day, I’ll get to The Tangled Wing and The Evolution of Childhood, but not likely before I do my next essay update. It is time to cut to the chase. I have one speculation, however, about the evolution of men. Girls drag around dolls, as they prepare for motherhood, and boys play roughly, as they prepare for a life of violence (their “dolls” were soldiers, such as G.I. Joe, and their toys are often weapons). This probably goes way back, before the appearance of behaviorally modern humans, and probably back to when simians became dimorphic, which was 40 million years ago or so. So, male violence is pretty deeply baked into humanity, and in the USA, for instance, a man had to reach 35 years of age before he was eligible to be elected president. If I may be so bold, I think that a realization of how men’s brains did not really mature until their 30s was behind that.

Until men reach that age, they are prone to making stupid, risky decisions, and the 18-year-old ideal soldier reflects that immortal-feeling, risk-taking aspect of young men, and societies exploit it, as the older generation sends young men to violent deaths. So, that evolutionary impulse is there, but like all of the other impulses, we are allegedly a sentient species, and don’t have to let our animal impulses run us. In the Fifth Epoch, those impulses will steadily decline in influence, as they have already, as the “violence gene” has been getting culled from humanity.

Yes indeed, with the end of geographic isolation, there is going to be one human culture, one language, one race, one economic stratum, one “nation,” and one “religion,” which won’t resemble any religion on Earth today, including materialism. Those are all pretty easily predictable outcomes of the advent of FE, antigravity, and related technologies that already exist today. Human sentience will also reach new levels, and there will likely be appreciable changes in human “nature,” perhaps with genetic engineering helping a little, but it won’t be pursued under the corrupting auspices of capitalism, national security, or the dark path excesses of Godzilla’s minions.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th September 2016 at 17:55.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (11th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (12th September 2016), learninglight (12th September 2016), Melinda (13th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #6513
    Thanks

Hi:

When those checks began pouring in from all over the USA and we began building a prototype of Mr. Mentor’s geophysical heat pump, the rocket began taking off. In the years since then, other efforts had their brief days in the sunshine, such as Joe Firmage’s, Greer’s, NEM, Brian’s early efforts, some of Adam Trombly’s efforts, and some others. Our fates were all similar. Officialdom usually got involved at some level, provocateurs infiltrated into the efforts, attacks came from the outside, as provocateurs attacked from the inside (I call it the inside-outside job – I heard about it in Seattle, and would soon live through it in Ventura), and the effort would be betrayed by its members (which is what always hurt us the most).

Surviving murder attempts often came with the territory, and when spooks try to kill you, it is a different experience from mobster hit attempts (Dennis survived several of those (1, 2)). As Mark eventually learned, the violent suppression relaxed a bit after the Cold War ended. I think that it was partly because Godzilla’s tactics have become more refined over the years to now resemble a science, so violence is the last resort anymore.

In the early days of the rocket taking off, I saw a few more attempts to steal our company, by kit buyers. By that time, going back to Seattle, I had witnessed about a dozen attempts to steal Dennis’s company, and I told Dennis how shocking it was to witness people acting criminally like that. Dennis replied that the first 50 times he experienced it, he was shocked, too. I was still a babe in the woods, even with all that I had already seen, but my education was really just beginning.

Even though the rocket ship was taking off, I warned people that I hired of what could happen to us, which did, soon enough, but those last months of 1987 were an amazing experience. I was too busy working crazy hours to interact much with the public, but sometimes I would get interesting phone calls, such as from a man who called Princeton’s physics department early in his career and Einstein answered the phone with: “This is Albert.” It was in Einstein’s last years, and he began waxing “mystically” almost immediately on that call, talking about the strange way that the universe was structured, with the obvious intelligence behind its design.

I was the controller, working back in the bowels of the operation, behind the scenes, but others interacted directly with the public and our operation became a Mecca for those months, until the sledgehammer came down on us. A representative from the Japanese government called on Dennis (this was during the Japanese boom), I talked with people from all over the world who arrived at our office. Many were very hip to how the world really works, telling me of their adventures. One thing that I heard in those days, and I have been hearing it ever since, was that if the USA was too corrupt and fascist for an effort like ours to succeed, where on Earth was? Those worldly adventurers informed me that there was no place on Earth free of what we were experiencing (most such advice came after the raid, but some came before it).

A couple of attorneys came from Washington, D.C., and they were connected. They personally knew the USA’s Attorney General at the time, Edwin Meese. They asked Meese if he knew anything about Dennis, and Meese knew Dennis by name. He told the attorneys that the USA’s Justice Department had thoroughly investigated Dennis, and that Dennis was “squeaky clean.” The attorney emphasized “squeaky clean” as he handed Dennis a check for $10K, for two full sets of kits. That was the first time that I heard of executive branch awareness of Dennis, but it was far from the last.

One strange aspect of a milieu like this is that one year, the Justice Department can investigate you and find you to be “squeaky clean,” but under a different administration, that same department will try to take you out, or other executive branch departments will. The “funny” thing about Dennis’s adventures is that Republican administrations were generally friendly, and Democratic ones were hostile, which is the opposite of what most “progressives” would think was the case. Clinton hated Dennis, Gore begged off of further involvement, Bush the Second’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans, and Dennis was run out of the USA by the Obama administration (although the wheels likely began turning under Bush the Second). Can you imagine how idiotic I consider criticisms like this? But cyberspace is full of tabloid gossip and disinformation, which easily gulls the naïve, gullible, and unintelligent.

But in the mayhem of trying to stay on the rocket, I heard plenty from Dennis and others in the inner circle of what was happening and who was approaching us, and it could be enlightening and sobering. When Mr. Mentor got his engine patented and the federal government got involved, it funded the second, more defensible patent, and claimed government interest in it, which meant that Mr. Mentor retained the commercial rights, but the government would not owe any royalties when it built engines using that patent. A huge federal study, commissioned in the wake of the energy crisis, not only concluded that Mr. Mentor’s engine was by far the best engine for powering an automobile, the results were read into the Congressional Record. So, my first encounters with patents were enthusiastic government support (although private interests were far less enthusiastic), but we soon began to hear from people who had the opposite experience.

The USA’s federal government has seized thousands of patents by using national security laws, and it specifically targeted novel energy technologies. Our offices were visited by people who engaged in those battles with the federal government. And as with the attacks that Dennis’s efforts attracted over the years by various governments, nobody should labor under any illusions that “national security” had anything to do with the seizures. National security is only a convenient lie, as people such as Ralph McGehee discovered the hard way. Private interests are almost always behind such “national security” technology seizures. Government, the military in particular, is only the “muscle” that they use, as the military acts on behalf of its patrons. As Bucky Fuller said, political actors are merely “stooges” of the economic interests. We discovered that in spades during our journeys. There are armies of politicians and officials who happily sold their souls to the vested interests, and many are psychopaths, such as Mr. Deputy.

We also began hearing grim tales from people, coming to our offices, telling their stories to people who could understand, or to warn us. One man told us of living in the back of a chiropractor’s office for two years, to stay alive, because he and a professor partner had developed a way to make platinum mining easy. Another man arrived at our office in a limousine, to warn us what happened to him when he invested $35 million in a windmill facility. Rich people are not easy to bribe, so the Big Boys can go straight to the stick. We also heard tales of violent ends, and one tactic is to set a house on fire and bulldoze it. We heard about a free energy inventor who suffered that fate, after his family was murdered, in the house that was set on fire and then bulldozed. Hearing about people being kangarooed into jail also came to us.

A pair of elderly brothers of Eastern European extraction told me about attending one of the Max Gerson’s conferences, at which he was poisoned and nearly died. I heard from activists who had fought the federal government and won, over the executive branch’s authority to levy and collect income taxes, which the U.S. Constitution authorizes the legislative branch to perform, not the executive branch. When I sacrificed my life in early 1989, to give Dennis a slim chance of living to see this side of the bars again, my gesture eventually secured the leading attorney in the USA for defending Constitutionalists, who had mopped up the floor of the USA’s Supreme Court with IRS personnel the year before he took Dennis’s case. He was nearly disbarred for taking Dennis’s case, which was the education of his career.

In late 1987, I was being steeped in tales such as those, which came to our front door on a regular basis. I worked two shifts in those days. My room in the home of my future wife was only a ten-minute drive from my office, and I generally worked from 9 to 5, went home for a quick meal, and returned to the office for a few more hours, sometimes until midnight. She quickly knew that I was a hard worker.

I drank in those days, but I generally only drank on the weekends, as I could not afford any “down time” when trying to ride the rocket. Dennis worked until midnight regularly, and sometimes he would drink with that Yakima pal of his, Fred, at the office in the evening. One night in particular was memorable. It was in mid-December of 1987, and Dennis was drinking that night with Fred. At about midnight, I came back to the office to drive Dennis home. Dennis is a paraplegic anyway, whom I would eventually push through airports in a wheelchair, and I had to half-carry a drunken Dennis to the car in our parking lot. But as we made our way to my car, Dennis stood in our parking lot, looking at our two buildings, and made a prophetic statement. He said to take in what we were doing, and that the Big Boys’ eyes had to be bugging out, seeing what we had going. I think it was that night that Dennis said that I was every bit as talented as Mr. Mentor was, but in the area of finance. He may have been right, but I see my talent as not figuring out the finance game and maneuvering through it, but seeing through it, as just an exchange game with little intrinsic value. In a world economy based on FE and related technologies, all exchange games will soon become meaningless.

I realized that night that if we were not stopped soon, that we might become unstoppable, and the Big Boys realized that, too, as I would soon discover. In late December, at one of Dennis’s Saturday morning shows, Victor Fischer attended and left his business plan with Mr. Researcher, who immediately realized that while we were building Mr. Mentor’s geophysical heat pump from scratch, Fischer had already developed his hydraulic heat engine through a few rounds of prototypes.

We met with Fischer on New Year’s Day, 1988, and I handed him his first check. I think that I noticed his gesture the first time that I handed him his check. I am a semi-nerd and don’t do well in social situations, but I am not entirely oblivious, and especially one-on-one, I can tell a lot about people, including their body language sometimes. When handing Fischer his check, he had a palm-up, grasping gesture, almost greedy. I noticed it when I handed him his first check nearly a decade later, when he signed back on with Dennis again, after Yull Brown left Dennis high and dry. Dennis was surprised when Fischer left him high and dry in New Jersey, but I wasn’t, and that tale will come later.

Little did I know it at the time, but New Year’s Day 1988 marked the beginning of the worst year of my life, by far.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th September 2016 at 15:59.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (12th September 2016), learninglight (12th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #6514
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sugar industry role in the medical racket is being documented. Especially the role of Frederick Stare
    There was even an article in NYT. Nice to see this coming out, but they can never put 2 and 2 together.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th September 2016), Wade Frazier (14th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #6515
    Thanks

Thanks Freeknowledge:

I had hardware problems at home and no Internet access since Sunday morning, but I still wrote, and my post “backlog” is coming soon.

On that JAMA article, oh boy, adding up two plus two is dangerous thinking for somebody writing in JAMA. More than 70 years later, an article uncovers some of the skullduggery, and Stare gets some more posthumous infamy, but perhaps too late to do much good, especially if it all goes down the memory hole. Fortunately, his Wikipedia article does not take it easy on him. Stare beat the fluoridation drums, too.

There are so many who happily sold their souls.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th September 2016), Krishna Pagadala (11th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #6516
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to 1988, a few more events from late 1987 are in order. When the rocket began to take off in Ventura, we invited the few people from the Boston experience who were still interested. Mr. Stooge and his wife came out, along with one of Mr. Stooge’s Amway pals, André. We hired an HVAC man from Boston to install systems, who was with us for most of our Ventura days, and a couple of other people got involved who had the right stuff. That man who became our machinist had a young wife and a child, and he was a volunteer before the rocket took off, so he gets some points for that. That was about it. That family in Boston slowly sank into bankruptcy, with the Seattle salesman actually working for people who tried to steal our Ventura company.

Dennis also reached back to Seattle, to get people involved again, primarily the “loyalists.” One was a salesman named Dave. Dennis always led his efforts with sales, which reflected his background going back to Sears. One of Dennis’s strategies was making one of his salesmen a “winner.” Dennis designed programs so that a chimpanzee could sell them, and he dangled huge commissions to the salesmen, would teach one of them how to close deals, and the winner’s huge commission checks would inspire the others. Dave was Dennis’s designated “winner” from the Seattle effort. The day after my boss made his play to steal the Seattle company, Dave made some remarks at Dennis’s house that made me wonder about him, but he helped us put Mr. Inventor’s equipment in Mr. Engineer’s barn, so he got some points.

In about October of 1987, Dennis contacted Dave, letting him know that the blood was in the water again, invited him down to Ventura to see our operation and, Dennis hoped, join it. I spent a Saturday morning driving from Ventura, picking Dave up at the LA airport, and bringing him to Ventura. He went back to Seattle that weekend, and the next week, we received the extortion demand from Dave, Mr. Inventor, Mr. Young Engineer, and Mr. Installer. Dave was really casing the joint when he came to Ventura, seeing how much they might be able to extort from us. Quite frankly, when Dennis began making free energy noise, heat storage technology made of sand was not too important, and Dennis rarely mentioned Mr. Inventor’s heat storage technology anymore, and never prominently.

With the threat that Dennis had me deliver to Mr. Installer, and with my interaction with Mr. Inventor in Boston, their extortion demand was no great surprise, but Dave’s and Mr. Young Engineer’s participation was. For trying to help Dave reach the Big Time again, Dennis received an extortion demand. In the end, only two people from the Seattle “loyalists” acquitted themselves honorably. In the end, perhaps a half dozen did from Boston. It was also a bit better than that. When I write that people acquitted themselves honorably or didn’t, I am only writing about people who had some considerable skin the game, not those who were involved for a few weeks or so. For instance, I consider that man who got us that radio station interview as somebody who acquitted himself honorably. He spent a couple of months of his life, and a few thousand dollars, on his effort. That level of skin in the game reaches the point where somebody could acquit themselves honorably or not. Plenty of people walked away without hurting or helping us much, but they never invested enough of their time, energy, and money to really make important decisions about their actions and involvement. Of the people who got in deep over the years, Dennis said that only Mr. Professor and I came out of it with our integrity intact; that is not a high batting average, and is a big reason for my current approach. If I ask people to put much “skin the game,” the vast majority will fail. I am not asking anybody to put their lives on the line like we did, even though to casual observers putting one’s life on the line rarely looks like it, at least before the going gets rough. I will do my best to keep those that I recruit to the choir out of trouble, keeping them off the path to trouble entirely, if I can help it. As long as they don’t rush out to go “do something,” such as proselytize to their social circles or try those other doomed approaches, they should be fine. My strategy will work, if I can find enough people with the right stuff and help them up the learning curve to achieve a comprehensive perspective.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th September 2016 at 14:47.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

33. Link to Post #6517
    Thanks

Hi:

As I get to 1988, this is a good point to discuss the physics of Fischer’s engine a little. As with Mr. Mentor’s engine, Fischer did not invent his to beat the Carnot ideal. Fischer is a polymath who, after studying the human brain and schizophrenia at a big think tank, decided to study heat engine cycles, seeking an untried one. The exercise began with loading data from all the known cycles, and during the analysis phase, hydraulic heat engines became an obvious route not tried before.

I saw Fischer’s business plan after he submitted it to Dennis and after Mr. Researcher studied it, and as I recall, his claims were that his hydraulic heat engines would get something like 50% more efficiency than the day’s heat engines, such as if a heat engine got a 20% efficiency under certain conditions, Fischer’s would get 30%. He did not write his business plan with the idea of defeating the Carnot ideal, but he soon thought that he could. I heard him talk about it one day for a couple of minutes. He said that when Carnot did his work, steam engines were all that he knew, and his theorizing assumed an ideal gas. With ideal gases being the assumption, liquid heat engines were ignored ever since. As I recall, Fischer’s first prototype got nearly 30% efficiency, at a 700 degree F high end, or about half the Carnot ideal.

What made his heat engine remarkable was an aspect of Mr. Mentor’s, in that it did not exhaust to a low-temperature heat sink, to cool down the working fluid. Crystals are in lattice formation, and a liquid such as water is mostly lattices, but they are partially broken, so the lattice collapses into a liquid. When ice melts, that is what happens. The ice is in a lattice (think of a snowflake), while water is in partial lattices, with most of the hydrogen bonds intact. Boiling water breaks the last of the hydrogen bonds, liberating the water as vapor, which is very energy intensive, much more so than simply warming the water to the boiling point.

In the power stroke of Fischer’s engine, liquid, not gas, was introduced to the piston chamber. It was a high-temperature liquid that would expand and push the piston. Fischer theorized that when the liquid water expanded like that, that it would largely remain in its lattice state, and the hydrogen bonds would get stretched in what he called Fischer steam (after his grandfather, who coincidentally had the same last name ). It was the usual inventor’s conceit. The Fischer steam would keep its order (not have the energy get lost to entropy), and when the power stroke was finished, instead of high-pressure steam (lower pressure than when it entered the chamber), it had reverted back to a liquid. When we built the prototype of Fischer’s engine in Ventura, before Dennis was arrested, it ran long enough to prove that idea, as it exhausted water, not steam.

So, like Mr. Mentor’s engine, it did not exhaust to a heat sink, and the liquid had to be cooled down to be reintroduced to the boiler. It could go straight back to the boiler. That was the mind-boggling part of both engines, and what are the odds that perhaps the only two hydraulic heat engines on Earth came to Dennis only a few months apart? I see that as more of our “friends” orchestrating events.

Fischer coming aboard on New Year’s Day was one of the last auspicious moments of 1988, and within two weeks, 1998 began turning into the worst year of my life, by far.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

35. Link to Post #6518
    Thanks

Hi:

For the first two weeks of January 1988, Dennis was on fire. Checks were pouring in from all over the USA, Dennis spoke at a free energy conference in Southern California and brought down the house, and he called for the first kit owner conference during my days with him, schedules for January 12th. About 400 people attended, coming from all over the USA. When Dennis would get things going, people would come out of the woodwork, both the good and the bad.

One good one was a man from Minnesota named Norm, who had been installing systems since the LamCo days, and some of the best customer references that I saw were Norm’s installations, and he might have installed the Gannon’s unit. He was an HVAC man who was a dealer who installed the LamCo equipment while they were still in business. When they went out of business, with mobster help, Norm continued his HVAC business, and when his LamCo installations needed maintenance, he provided it. I watched a video that he made of his LamCo installations and the happy customers, including Glen from Hibbing, who was one of the happiest customers that LamCo ever had. Norm came to that show on January 12th. In fact, I think that Dennis flew him out.

I asked Norm about his efforts in Minnesota and the electric companies, and he told a familiar story. When prospective customers called the electric companies to ask about the LamCo heat pump, they called it a scam, it would not work, etc. Norm received a more genteel treatment than Dennis did in Seattle.

After the show on January 12th, Dennis hosted a dinner at a restaurant right across the street from the county center, which had the courthouse and jail, and Mr. Professor had his office a stone’s throw away. About 40 people attended the dinner, and I had never seen a scene like that before with Dennis. It was looking like we were going to make the Big Time soon. However, here came evil.

Dennis’s sales assistant was a man named Cab, who used to be a sheriff’s deputy. About three weeks before that show, Cab heard that calls about our company to the Better Business Bureau were being forwarded to the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department, to a man I call Mr. Deputy. Cab asked Mr. Deputy why the calls about us were being forwarded to him, and Mr. Deputy said that it was a routine investigation. Cab asked Mr. Deputy if the company was doing anything illegal, and after a few minutes, when Cab answered Mr. Deputy’s questions, Mr. Deputy said that everything appeared to be fine, and that he would end the “investigation.” That was Mr. Deputy’s first of many crimes that he committed, known as entrapment. You can read Cab’s affidavit, here. Mr. Deputy also attended one of Dennis’s Saturday morning shows, which he later admitted, he was in the audience for our January 12th show, and the next day, he was readying a search warrant for our facilities.

We had grown so fast that we rented a second building across the parking lot, and I moved my office there. Dennis’s office was in the sales and R&D building, while the second building became the administrative offices (accounting, shipping, etc.). I was constantly walking back and forth between the buildings. On the morning of January 14th, Dennis was having a salesman’s training session at some hotel, and I was walking between our buildings when I suddenly heard the squeal of tires and saw several cars and trucks rushing toward our facility from all directions. I stood there and mutely watched the spectacle. Something like ten vehicles drove into our parking lot with a squeal of wheels and nearly a cloud of dust, stopping right in front of me, as I stood there in my suit and tie. Mr. Deputy emerged from the lead vehicle and asked me if the building behind me was where Conserve Financial Services was located (our company name at the time, as Dick Southwick and friends did not steal that company). I replied that it was, and then Mr. Deputy handed me his search warrant and announced that they were going to search our facilities. One of the most infamous events in the entire history of free energy efforts thus began.

I later learned that I was watching a bad acting job by Mr. Deputy. He had in fact come to a Saturday morning show at the very facility that he asked about. They were armed, stormed our offices, and herded all of the people into our conference room, announcing that they were going to search our premises. Search for what, I had no idea. While I knew that something like this could happen, when it did, I was in shock. I was told that the raid would take all day, and I decided to go home, get my golf clubs, and go to the driving range and work on my dilapidated golf game. Whether that was naïveté or shock, I am not sure. Within a half hour, I was changed and came by the office, with my gold clubs, on the way to the driving range. I did not know what was really happening or what they wanted, but Alison had a good idea. She challenged the legality of the occupation of our building from the beginning.

In these pictures, you can see me supervising the removal of our demo model that the money that I raised in Boston built. The charade that played out that morning was that Mr. Deputy failed to realize that we occupied two buildings, so he had to return to the courthouse to amend the warrant. So, for around three hours, they occupied our main building, allegedly waiting to have the search warrant amended, and you can see them inside in one of those pictures, as the mustached deputy is talking to Alison, who is outside the frame, as she asked them about the legality of them occupying our building.

The greatest crime that day was what happened while Mr. Deputy was away at the courthouse. I am pretty sure that the entire series of events was carefully choreographed, to give Mr. Deputy the appearance of plausible deniability for the crimes committed that morning. Mr. Researcher’s office was next to the R&D room, and his office opened to it. All of the technical material in the company was in that office: the blueprints for the prototypes we were building, technical specs on inventions that we were evaluating, Mr. Researcher’s notes, and other technical material regarding our effort. The R&D facility had “mirrored” windows, so that in the daytime, somebody outside of the building could not see into it. After we were all kicked out of the building, Mr. Researcher and the machinist went into the field behind the research room, standing there, hearing commotion in the research room. Just then, as they stood there, the interior of the research room was lit up, allowing Mr. Researcher and the machinist to see into the research room. The intense light was coming from Mr. Researcher’s office, as his office door was open to the research room. The intense light was coming from the flash of a camera. With each flash, the interior of the building was visible, and the scene that Mr. Researcher and the machinist viewed was the deputies rolling out the blueprints on Mr. Researcher’s desk and photographing them. Mr. Researcher eventually testified to witnessing that activity. We later discovered that the reason for photographing the blueprints was that they were too big to put into the box that the deputies were using to clean out Mr. Researcher’s office. About an hour later, Mr. Professor saw the deputies remove that box from the building, place it into a car, and drive off. It was a blatant espionage exercise, performed under the color of law.

About an hour after that, the deputies announced that Mr. Deputy had amended the search warrant and that the search would soon begin. Alison gave a scoffing laugh and said aloud in their presence that they would become the nice deputies now, since they had gotten what they came for. She was right. We did not find out what they had done to Mr. Researcher’s office until the next morning, when Mr. Researcher was allowed back into his office. His office had been stripped to the walls, and on his desk as the search receipt, which stated that they had only removed two pieces of paper from his office: a parts list for Dennis’s heat pump.

Until that day, my only interaction with the police was a few traffic tickets (almost none of which I deserved, by the way), and when I found out the next morning what the deputies had done to Mr. Researcher’s office, for the first time in my adult life, I harbored violent thoughts. That the police could be so nakedly criminal was a shock to me, to put mildly.

About this time in the narrative, naïve Americans will spout something like, “They can’t do that!” But they do, and more. I was just getting a taste of the evil that I would witness in the coming year. Mr. Researcher was never the same after that day, not being able to handle how the police raped him, and I sadly understood.

There is much more to come about that infamous day.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

37. Link to Post #6519
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,672 times in 672 posts

Hi Wade, i havent had time to read the plethora of your posts here or on your website, but i believe i 'catch your drift'. :-)

I wholeheartedly agree that free energy is the game changer. I also intuitively have a gut belief that a solution will be available to free energy generation that can be assembled by a non-tech-savvy person (like me) from parts bought cheaply at the local hardware store, using simple plans downloaded for free from the internet.

No black-hats or cabal psychopaths could stop that. That's what i'm waiting for cuz nothin else seems to stand a chance.

38. Link to Post #6520
    Thanks

Hi Justplain:

So many of us have wished for just that, the FE device that comes in a box of cereal, or something that can be assembled from a visit to a hardware store, but that has not been the reality. The FE devices that I am aware of are too technical to be made by the lone tinkerer, especially which could be made for public use. It is going to be a technical project, and it won’t be done “underground” or on dining room tables or in garages.

The effort that I am mounting will need to go there, to develop one and give it away, if need be, but it is very possible that the choir will create “harmonic” effects that will “shake loose” FE from the shadows where it lives today. The conversation that I am trying to mount has never been heard on Earth before, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th September 2016 at 15:32.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 360 FirstFirst 1 226 276 316 326 336 360 LastLast