Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 10702

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7681
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

What to write about next? I’ll begin on the essay update this year, but I might not be done with it until 2020. As I did when originally drafting the big essay, I’ll put up draft sections as I write them. This update will be significant, but won’t change the essay’s basic thrust. The Fifth Epoch is just around the corner, if enough people with the right stuff can do the work and come together with combined positive intention.

I am besieged by people trying to get me to read this and that, and I don’t make it too easy for the public to contact me. I thankfully don’t get 30 invitations a day like Noam does, but I am only one man, I have to work for a living, and I am not getting any younger. Juggling my life with my life’s work is not easy. Maybe I’ll get in another 30 good years, like Uncle Ed did (he arguably wrote most of his political work after he retired), but we’ll see. Humanity likely does not have that long to keep doddering along toward oblivion, as the GCs play the Pied Piper.

I am currently reading The Tangled Tree, which Krishna recommended, and I can’t even recall how I got ahold of Environment, Power, and Society. The Tangled Tree is popularized science and will be a breezy read for me. We’ll see what I learn from it. Environment, Power, and Society, however, is more challenging, but will be worth it. The author introduces many technical ideas in it. I could see it used as a textbook for a college survey class, maybe even post-graduate level.

To give an idea of how my year has gone, I got Brandon Sanderson’s latest Stormlight Archive book when it came out last November, it has been next to my bed ever since, and I am finally nearing the end of it, almost a year later. That has been most of my recreational reading for the past year, sneaking it in here and there.

I have an essay to write on me, Ed, and the Left. Maybe I’ll wait until after the big essay update. I am currently planning a very abridged version of my big essay for a book, after I make the update. I know that my approach will work, if I can find the right people. Finding and training them will be the hard part. They are going to be few and far between, and what will help attract them is that high-level discussion, which really has not begun yet. I am making it up as I go, with a trial-and-error approach that is ongoing, more than 40 years after I first had my energy dreams. If I don’t crack that nut, somebody else will have to, but the approach will work.

Beseeching the elites and institutions is a loser for this, as is going after the masses. Neither has the right stuff. But for the few with the right stuff, they can make a dent, and nobody needs to risk their lives. Brian was planning on promoting my approach before he died, and Dennis immediately knew that I was doing something different. Theirs were about the only opinions that I could respect on this issue. They comprised the voice of experience, and they are in my pantheon. There really aren’t that many in my pantheon, as people playing the game at that level, with the requisite integrity, are vanishingly few in today’s world, as they risk their lives and have them end prematurely all too often. That Dennis is still trying is nothing short of incredible. I have never met or heard of another like him, and he has given the GCs many interesting days at the office. Of course, if he was ever “notable” enough for Wikipedia, the smear job on him would make the libelous article on Ed look like a puff piece. That is the way of the world today, as exemplified by the troll who recently attacked me at that forum that I quit after the admin erased my thread. I have had way too much of that over the years (1, 2). Once the admins start in on me, as they gang up with the trolls, some of whom are professionals, I am gone. It all makes me wonder if my use of the Internet has a prayer, which is increasingly a cesspool, but I am not ready to give up.

I can see a coda post or two to that Gary thread, such as Noam and the JFK hit, and Gary and the Rodney King beating trial. We’ll see.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th September 2018), Krishna (5th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), Reinhard (5th September 2018), Servant Limestone (12th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #7682
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a coda post to my Gary thread. Gary and Noam are in my pantheon, but it does not mean that I agree with everything that they wrote about. There has never been anybody in my life like that, and I do not expect anybody to agree with everything that I write. We are all individuals, with our own personalities, talents, experiences, and the like. No two people are going to agree on everything, and that is fine. Can we agree enough on the important issues to get something important done? That is the issue, as I see it.

If you read much of Noam’s work, he goes off on the Kennedy administration all the time, and for reason. He even wrote a book titled Rethinking Camelot, in which he challenged the idea that the CIA would have been involved in JFK’s assassination, as the CIA is an executive branch agency that serves the office of the president. Little more than a week ago, Michael Parenti’s site went down, as the domain seems to have vanished. It is a grim day when Uncle Mike’s site disappears. So, two essays that I recently referred to by Parenti, on the JFK assassination, fortunately exist elsewhere (1, 2 - and in his book Dirty Truths), and I’ll refer to them when writing about Rethinking Camelot. Many times in my life and studies, I have watched people argue past each other. It is like they think that they are arguing with each other, but they aren’t. They each promote their position, and the other positions they see as contrary to theirs when they really aren’t, but deal with a different facet of the issue. I see it today in the Rousseauian versus Hobbesian views of “primitive” humans in anthropological circles, which I will discuss in my big essay update.

When I read Rethinking Camelot in the 1990s, and in my studies since then, I saw that split on numerous occasions. As I have written plenty, American presidents are puppets, in the dark and out of the loop on the vital issues that humanity faces. Noam would only partially agree with me. One of the “friends of Bill” told Greer that the consensus among Clinton’s inner circle was that if Clinton began pushing the UFO/ET issue, he would end up like JFK, so he stayed silent. No surprise there. All American presidents since JFK have known that they were expendable, but it is still a comfy throne to sit on. In my opinion, JFK was not that left, but he was not that right, either. In Rethinking Camelot, Noam underplayed the fact that JFK came into office with CIA operations in motion that were directly contrary to his wishes, and Africa is a great example that Noam did not deal with in Rethinking Camelot.

For every post-war president through Nixon, JFK was the only one who did not privately call blacks “niggers.” Eisenhower presided over the decolonization of Africa, as Africans threw off their Western shackles, or at least tried to. Eisenhower privately referred to the leaders of those new African nations as “niggers,” did not want them invited over to the White House (and always found an excuse to be out golfing if any did come over), and he actually ordered the murder of the first elected leader of the Congo, Patrice Lumumba, whom JFK greatly admired. Of course, Allen Dulles had a heavy hand in that decision, and Lumumba was murdered just before JFK took office, but was not told until he had been in office for a month. An eventual CIA station chief drove around with Lumumba’s body in his car’s trunk, wondering what to do with it. There is a famous photograph of JFK’s getting the news in the Oval Office, and his anguish is evident. Allen Dulles’s CIA had Lumumba murdered just before JFK came to office, because they knew that he would never approve it. In a direct about-face from Eisenhower’s policies, JFK had dozens of African diplomats over to the White House, and often took them into his private quarters to meet Jackie and their children. African leaders never had a greater presidential ally than JFK. JFK was no communist, but he also respected the freedom of those new African nations to choose their own way. He tried to sell the West to Africa, with programs such as the Peace Corps.

The Bay of Pigs operation was already in motion when JFK took office, and when it was launched, Dulles and friends knew that the operation would not be sufficient, but thought that they could goad the new president into calling in open American military support. The CIA tried overthrowing the French government mere days later, which spurred JFK to take a trip to France, where Jackie entranced de Gaulle, with her fluent French and Hollywood appearance. The next year, de Gaulle was nearly killed in an ambush of his motorcade that seemed very similar to what happened in Dealey Plaza the next year. When de Gaulle attended JFK’s funeral, he was certain that a similar assassination operation to the one that took out JFK was also tried on him.

JFK surprised them all by refusing to escalate the Cuban situation and taking public responsibility for the failure. It won him lasting animosity among the hawks, including E. Howard Hunt, who ran the Bay of Pigs operation, and the failure cost Allen Dulles his job, but he was never out of the loop, as his underlings still ran the CIA.

The next year, humanity came the closest that it ever did to a nuclear holocaust, and JFK kept his hawk military advisors from escalating a situation that may well have turned into a very short-lived World War III. The same year, the Pentagon cooked up Operation Northwoods, which was obviously never acted on by JFK. To the contrary, he told his hawks that any actions against Cuba were off the table. Hunt’s grand plan was either the CIA’s parallel operation or its offspring. It was to be the ultimate goad to get JFK to do the CIA’s bidding on Cuba.

JFK tried to end the Cold War, got the Test-Ban Treaty signed, proposed a joint mission to the Moon with the Soviet Union, and began back-door diplomacy with Khrushchev, none of which were dealt with in Rethinking Camelot. In fact, as I read Rethinking Camelot, I recognized CIA and Pentagon operations that JFK did not approve of. When Diem was murdered, JFK was as distraught as he was when he heard about Lumumba’s murder. JFK was not nearly in control of events, and especially at the CIA, as Noam argued.

The likes of JFK’s campaign against U.S. Steel has not been seen again in the Oval Office, until now. JFK definitely angered the Eastern Oligarchy, and especially Rockefeller interests, as David became JFK’s public policy adversary (read Battling Wall Street, for instance).

I’ll agree with Uncle Mike on this one: while JFK was not far enough left for the left, he was not nearly far enough right for the right. Also, they had the means to take him out, and they did. Uncle Ed was onboard with the idea that JFK was taken out in a conspiracy, and he was intrigued by Gary’s Tower conversation. I consider Doug Caddy’s reporting of the Hunt conversation to be fact (that had to be the strangest conversation in Doug’s life), but the ET issue was likely related to JFK’s efforts to end the Cold War, and was likely related to JFK’s plans for a joint mission to the Moon. The Soviets likely knew about as much about ETs as the USA did. I consider Hunt’s “alien presence” comment to be a “last straw” issue at most, not the ultimate reason for why JFK was taken out.

I could write a lot more on this subject, but that is enough for now.

I’ll deal with Gary and the Rodney King beating trial in the next post.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2024 at 07:08.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th September 2018), JRS (11th September 2018), Krishna (6th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), Servant Limestone (19th September 2018), Smell the Roses (12th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #7683
    Thanks

Hi:

If I am not going to see events in the same way as the world’s leading intellectual for the past 50 years does, whom I have immense respect for, then I am not going to agree with anybody all the time, and here is a coda post on Gary, and maybe my last one, or, at least for some time. My position on Gary’s writings has always been that if he said that he saw something (such as the John Tower conversation or his encounters with Jack Ruby), then you could take it to the bank. When he played detective or analyst, then he was on the same footing as the rest of us, putting the puzzle pieces together.

I don’t know what Gary’s evidence was for the Murphy and Tower plane crashes, as far as sabotage goes, and those crashes and the Heinz crash, as well as the dozens of untimely deaths of JFK-related witnesses and suspects, I put in the “what an amazing coincidence” category (with tongue-in-cheek a little ). Maybe the Lyman Smith murders were only coincidental, in that the gangster judges didn’t have Smith murdered, which they did not shrink from when necessary, and a serial killer just happened by their house one evening. Maybe Eugene Mallove’s murder, only a few days after he committed to being our conference’s first speaker, was merely another bizarre coincidence, as was Brian’s nearly dying immediately after rejecting the “offer” to do classified UFO work for the military, and the people making the offer had access to exotic weaponry to make murder look like a “normal” death, and there is evidence that they used it on Brian.

Maybe the erasure of key events and people in Dennis’s life, such as his wife and children, and falsely describing what Dennis was convicted of (failing to file a form became “fraud”), accidentally moved him into the medium security shark tank, and it was only a coincidence that a serial murderer in maximum security was suddenly transferred into medium security to be Dennis’s bunkmate. Neither Dennis nor the serial killer believed that it was a coincidence. The serial killer refused to do the bidding of the prison officials, and Dennis became his best friend instead. When Dennis was moved to another facility, the prison officials staged the biggest contraband raid ever on that facility within hours of Dennis’s being transferred there. The inmates then pronounced Dennis as a snitch, and further pronounced a death sentence on him if he stayed. Dennis left, to only have the prison officials keep putting him right back where his life had been threatened, and the only way out that the officials offered him was to snitch on those who threatened him (which would have signed his death warrant, as protective custody was no protection in that prison, if the inmates wanted you dead). Dennis got “lucky,” and only had some fingers broken and teeth knocked out.

I could go on for days on “coincidences” like that. I lost my naïveté long ago, and am highly skeptical of all official explanations, no matter how reasonable they seem, no matter how ironclad their evidence seems to be, particularly when people with reasons to be targets meet untimely demises or have other catastrophes in their lives. As Brian said, there are hundreds of ways of making those deaths and disasters look “natural,” and in the free energy field, untimely demises are rampant. Maybe those plane crashes were mere tragedies, and the crash investigator reports are genuine and honest. But if you read Rodney Stich’s Unfriendly Skies, any faith that you might have had in honest crash investigations will be shaken. They can make it up as they go, just like in Kangaroo Court.

That said, I like working with evidence, and I don’t know what Gary’s evidence was for many events that he wrote about, such as that Arlen “Magic Bullet” Specter was the person who monitored Hunt’s grand plan, in order to interpose it and turn a fake assassination into a real one, but I’ll report that Gary wrote it, as I did for those “coincidental” plane crashes.

But there were events and situations that we were both spectators for, in which I wondered about how Gary interpreted it, and one was the Rodney King beating trial, which is one of American history’s most infamous trials. It happened only a couple of years after Dennis was coerced into that plea bargain, and Dennis would soon be kangarooed into prison soon after those cops were exonerated, which led to days of rioting and murder. I lived in Ohio at the time and watched California’s travails almost with amusement; it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving state, and Ventura County became justly famous. When the trial was moved from LA County to Ventura County, I figured that it was because Ventura County’s officials could be counted on to fix the trial, which they were experts at. Everybody on the jury was a cop-supporter (1, 2). Gary had been on the receiving end of jury stacking in Ventura, so I figured that he could spot it a mile away, but I was wrong. Gary was an LAPD cop himself, so had cop sympathies.

Gary was “retired” by then, and the gangster judges had not yet stolen his gas station, store, and bar from him, and Gary sat in the public seating for the entire trial. Gary later wrote that the jury could see that the cops were victims of the system, which was why they acquitted them. In one way, I have my doubts, in another, I see Gary’s point, but my understanding was that the jurors had cop sympathies, and that was enough to get them to see things the cops’ way. I don’t know what Gary saw in that courtroom, but to attribute a sophisticated political understanding to the jury, and having that understanding lead to their acquittal of the officers, seems a bit of a stretch to me. But Gary was there and I wasn’t, so I won’t dismiss his idea, but I am a bit skeptical of it, although jurors with cop sympathies could certainly draw on a wide array of presented “evidence” to exonerate them, when almost nobody else on Earth could see what they saw. Gary’s interpretation and mine parallel the “lean” versus “rich” interpretations of animal behavior. Gary favored a richer interpretation of what those jurors thought, while I think that a leaner one is probably correct.

In the 1990s, when Gary and I talked on the phone, he said things such as if the men trying to make it big in the USA’s capitalist game (Gary likened it to a gold rush) understood how rigged it was, that they would rise up and fix the system, rid it of the gangsters, make it fairer, and the like. I strongly believe that that was Gary’s motivation for doing what he did, as I have now seen it many times. Gary was outraged by the evil that he encountered, and he thought that when others understood, that they would rise up and do something about it. That was the same naïve notion that Dennis had when I became his partner (but on the positive action end of it, not the outrage part), and I believed it too, until it was beaten out of me. It was the same naïve idea that Rodney Stich had (I once believed in the Easter Bunny, too ), the same one that Ralph McGehee had, and that all of my fellow Boy Scouts had, as we happily labored under the delusion that people really cared about something other than their immediate self-interest (or their in-group’s welfare), and when they learned the truth, that they would do something about it. Brian never quite shook his belief in mass action to make free energy happen, and he was codependent on Washington, D.C. until his life’s end.

In a late-life interview, Uncle Ed said that the motivation behind his work was largely outrage. Our folly was thinking that the public would share our outrage and do something about it. That is not how the world works, which we all learned the hard way. People simply don’t care, particularly in a world of scarcity and fear. All that they care about is their immediate welfare, and maybe those in a close circle around them. That is tough medicine to swallow for idealists, but it is the truth. I resisted that lesson every step of the way, until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. I am highly sympathetic to naïve idealists who labor under that delusion, and my target audience is disillusioned idealists. They have to have woken up before they will be of any use for what I am trying. Otherwise, they go rushing down the well-trod paths of disaster, blithely unaware of where they are heading with their bright ideas (and they violently deny the truth when it is pointed out to them), as they proselytize to their social circles, even the “hippest” ones. Virtually all of my best students go through that phase, as we all did.

My wife has insisted that I take some time off from writing, and this is my last post for a couple of weeks, and might be my last one for a while on Gary, me, and the JFK hit. I wanted to do justice one last time regarding Gary, who is in my pantheon, and then move on, like I have for Ed, Brian, Dennis, and others. I have an essay to write on Ed, me, and the Left, but it can wait until after I finish my big essay update, which is years overdue, and which I plan to begin on when I return to public writing. I might not be done with that update until 2020, as there is a lot to update. The stack of relevant books and magazines is now several feet thick, which I have read since my last essay update.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th September 2018 at 14:32.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th September 2018), Joseph McAree (17th September 2018), JRS (11th September 2018), Krishna (7th September 2018), Servant Limestone (12th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #7684
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Been reading books by R. J Rummel his bias towards the West easy to see, however I will take his assessments of the deaths caused by Authoritarian states, communist China, USSR and Vietnam as true estimates are in the same range as Black book of Communism around 100 million.

He fully misses reduction in mortality from increase education (and health care) in communist China, USSR, Vietnam. It was worth skimming through his books. No mention of Amartya Sen's comparison of child deaths in China and India.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #7685
    Thanks

Cheating just a little…

Hi Krishna:

Yeah, Rummel was a right-wing nut case. Of course, his Wikipedia article is hagiographic, while Ed’s is libelous. Ed showed how Pinker used Rummel’s wildly biased work and did not even mention Drèze and Sen, in Pinker’s propaganda book on declining violence. Well, The Black Book of Communism “only” estimated 20 million Soviet deaths, while Rummel estimated over 60 million. A bit of a discrepancy. The Black Book’s estimates on Cambodia and Vietnam appear to be exaggerations, and while I have not read it, I would be surprised to find a credible analysis of the American role in those deaths, as well as in North Korea. And 150,000 communist deaths in Latin America? Where? The only communist regime that the USA has suffered to exist in Latin America is Cuba, and they don’t have any kind of toll like that; a few thousand is likely the real number. So, The Black Book does not impress me, either, and neither did it impress Noam or others (1, 2). It seems that the book’s editor tried to get to 100 million dead by using every dishonest trick in the book.

There are some more silver linings to my work on Ed. At Bing, when you enter “Edward S. Herman,” my Wikiquotes page on him is the fourth result that comes up. When you Google Ed, my bio of him actually shows up on the first page of results (at Bing, it is on the second page). That is a first. The libelous, imperial hacks at Wikipedia have not entirely prevailed. At his employer’s site, the University of Pennsylvania, their obit on Ed, which comes up just ahead of my bio, had some significant errors (his second effort with Noam came out in 1979, not 2015, and McChesney had nothing to do with The Myth of the Liberal Media, but he co-authored an earlier book with Ed). But, at least Ed’s employer did not slam him.

It looks like Prop 9 and his pal simply gave up with editing Ed’s bio. The trolls prevail for now. Wikipedia is a travesty on subjects like Ed. As a coda to Krishna’s participation in this situation, he asked me to further formally give the rights to my writings to Wikipedia, which I did. Krishna was going to try the arbitration route at Wikipedia regarding their censorship of my work. He had to establish another account to do it, and he was very open about who he was and why he had to do it, and Wikipedia permanently blocked his account, accusing him of sock-puppetry. Krishna did nothing of the sort. Sock-puppetry is faking accounts, which Krishna did not do (that is similar to the false “canvassing” charge that the Wikipedia administrator levied against me, as he erased my work).

My and Krishna’s treatment at Wikipedia is their version of Kangaroo Court. They can simply make it up as they go, and play judge, jury, and executioner. So, death camp Nazis get hagiographic treatment at Wikipedia, while Ed’s bio is libelous, and any attempts to rectify the situation has the book thrown at it by Wikipedia’s administrators. The trolls and intelligence agents do not even need to roll out of bed, as Wikipedia has their backs. Similarly, a troll recently attacked me at another forum, and the administrator then erased my thread. This is just a reflection of how our world really works. Justice, truth, fair play – these are all quaint concepts that have been discarded as people play their zero-integrity games. It only reinforces my journey’s primary lesson. The masses will not be any help at all for what I am attempting, nor will the world’s institutions. It is just what it is, and denying that reality, or judging it, is not productive. Acceptance is the first step toward enlightenment on these issues.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2018 at 15:29.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2018), Joseph McAree (21st September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #7686
    Thanks

Hi:

I am back to writing publicly, after that little break. My focus will now be on updating my big essay, which might not be completed until 2020. We’ll see how it goes, but I have a lot of material to cover in my essay update.

Writing about Ed, Gary, Dennis, Brian, Noam, and others in my pantheon (Uncle Mike’s site is back up! ) is a happy time for me, but it is time to focus again on the task at hand, which is helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey. I live in a time when humanity will either fly or crash and burn, and the outcome is far from certain. I have to do what I can, and nobody has ever tried my approach before, so I feel a great responsibility to make a worthy effort with it. I may make a graphic to show who my target audience is and how my approach differs from anything that has come before. The Dennises, Greers, and Brians generally either tried to reach the elite or the masses. Neither group has the right stuff for this task and, as always, it hinges on the integrity issue. I don’t seek heroic levels of it, but enough so that my target audience can put aside its in-group conditioning, do the work to gain a comprehensive perspective, and learn to sing. That’s my game. If the choir can form, the rest will be easy.

All parts of the big essay will get updated, and some makeovers will be significant, although the essay’s basic thrust will not change. I am going to use the concept of emergent properties to describe what emerged with each Epoch. And the emergence of each Epoch was completely dependent on the rising energy surplus that each Epoch’s energy practices produced. Without tapping that new energy source (fire, megafauna, farming, fossil fuels), the next Epoch could not have happened. All of those salubrious aspects of the Fifth Epoch cannot appear unless free energy first appears. That is where I decisively break with nearly all social activists, New Agers, and others. Reshuffling the deck of scarcity, or some “new” mystical understanding, is not the answer. The masters said it all long ago, and I am not going to improve on it, nor will anybody else. Maybe humanity will finally learn its lessons and become a truly sentient species.

So, my forum posts will be around the subject matter of my essay update. It is far from a narrow focus, so it won’t be boring. As I did when drafting my big essay, I’ll put up revised sections as I write them.

Here are some of the topics that I will cover in my revision:
    • Quantum physics will get more attention.
    • Science’s constantly improving toolset will be expanded on.
    • There will be more on the philosophy of science, including Kuhn, Popper, and Feyerabend.
    • There will be a great deal more about cosmology, particularly how star systems form, including ours, geology, and early life on Earth. The days of early life is a particularly fascinating subject, if for no other reason than it laid the foundation for all that came after it, including us. The echoes of that time can be seen everywhere in our world, including in our bodies.
    • I’ll be writing more about evolution, and mass extinctions in particular.
    • I’ll be writing more on events in the eon of complex life, and some subjects will include the role of oxygen and climate changes and what caused them.
    • The move of plants and animals to land, the development of land-based ecosystems, and the rise and fall of ecosystems, as adaptive radiations and mass extinctions played out, will get more coverage.
    • The respective rises of reptiles, archosaurs, and mammals will get more coverage.
    • I think that most readers regard the above subjects as filler before I get to the “good stuff” – people – but those subjects are vital to developing the comprehensive perspective that I think is needed for people who are going to be useful for my Epochal task. The big essay’s first half is as important as the last half, IMO. That said, the last half will likely see the most change, beginning with the journey of primates that led to those erect apes that became tool-users and tool-makers extraordinaire. The line from chimps to humans will get a lot more attention. Cognition will be a bigger topic.
    • The rise of humans in the First Epoch will get a lot more coverage and deal with many new findings. The rise of big-brained apes may be the most significant event in the history of life on Earth. It laid the foundation for all that came after it, as those apes dominated Earth like no species ever did.
    • The Second Epoch will get more coverage. The conflict of the Rousseauian versus Hobbesian views of humanity is alive and well, and I’ll cover that issue much more in the update. I’ll write more on the human-caused megafauna extinctions; new findings increasingly support the view that humans were the ultimate cause of those extinctions, with climate change and other causes proximate at most. It probably did not matter what the climate did as humanity conquered Earth.
    • The Third Epoch will get a big makeover, maybe the biggest of any chapter, but the Fourth Epoch will also get a makeover. I can see new chapters forming for those Epochs, to break it into more digestible pieces. There will be a lot of new material, and I will organize those chapters a little differently. Will something like the material in Ed’s bio make it into the big essay? Maybe, but I already deal with it a bit.
    • There will be more on how humanity faces an energy catastrophe and the abyss that we stand on the edge of.
    • I doubt that I will make many changes to the Fifth Epoch chapter, or the chapter on how to manifest it. They comprise the capstone of the essay, my most original contribution to the essay, and the chapters preceding it are largely intended to make those chapters comprehensible. My basic views on those chapters have not changed appreciably and I doubt that they will. They were 40 years of training, adventures, and study in coming (and lots of writing practice! ), and are my primary contribution to the milieu. I know that my approach will work, if I can find the right people and help train them. That will be the hard part, and my big essay is the textbook for my effort.

It took two years for the lightbulb to go on for Krishna, after I published my big essay, and he had been reading my work for a dozen years before that. It is not easy to get to that lightbulb moment, even for those who are trying to understand, and Krishna still has a long way to go. It took 40 years from my first energy dreams to publishing that essay, and I learned as I went along. I am highly sympathetic to how hard it is to understand my work. I don’t see it as an intellectual challenge so much as a challenge of integrity and being able to shed one’s conditioning. Very few people are willing and able to do that, which I learned the hard way. There are many ways to fall of the rails and fail to escape one’s conditioning, or wander into the many minefields that await naïve and unwary seekers. My work is designed to shorten their learning curves and keep them out of trouble. A book may follow the essay update, which will be an abridged version of my big essay. I gave up on writing a book back in 2001, but that idea is back on the table.

So, with that, it is back to work on my Epochal task. We will see how much of a dent that my merry band and I can make in the next 30 years or so, if I am lucky.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd September 2018 at 02:08.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2018), Joseph McAree (21st September 2018), JRS (22nd September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Krist (21st September 2018), Servant Limestone (20th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7687
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    All of those salubrious aspects of the Fifth Epoch cannot appear unless free energy first appears.
    Yes. Our physics needs a ground up reworking, the most important technological consequence of which will be a new, radically (100's or 1000's) more efficient means of production of useful energy. Like water desalinization or gas and oil drilling, the water, oil or gas was there all along, but it needed to be extracted, concentrated, transported, and put to good use.

Various technologies for propulsion, shelter (for various human activities in more hostile environments), computing, materials and chemical transformations, computation, communication and so forth all become conceivable and practical that were neither before, with only our current (public) physics and consequent technologies.

I also figure that a ground up reworking of our monetary system is essential. I think of money as being like the hydraulic fluid of our economy, the means by which the pressures and potentials of our human civilization are stored, moved and controlled. I would expect that a "free energy" powered civilization, still controlled by the Money Masters of long standing, who use debt-money as their preferred "economic hydraulic fluid", would be a potential disaster of immense proportion.

Unfortunately, unraveling that topic would be another lifetime's work, and most of us only get at most one lifetimes work done per life.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd September 2018), Joseph McAree (21st September 2018), JRS (22nd September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), Wade Frazier (22nd September 2018)

15. Link to Post #7688
    Thanks

Thanks Paul:

My experience and studies have shown me that it is usually the other way around, in that the technology comes first, and then the science later. Steam engines preceded thermodynamics by more than a century, leading scientists called Edison’s light bulb impossible, the house organ of science ridiculed the Wright brothers and their “impossible” airplanes while they flew. There are microscopes a century old that orthodox scientific theory still cannot explain (so, better to attack and ignore them), and transmutation and other experiments that show how awry orthodox theory is. And that is the tame stuff. What my friend was shown turns the physics textbooks into doorstops. Electrogravity and other technologies would blow away almost any scientist today.

So, the coming science will largely be a consequence of the new technologies, not a cause. I can pretty much guarantee that none of the alternative physics models today will survive in light of those technologies, as well as the orthodox theories. I have heard that what my friend saw were crude reproductions of the good stuff, and the Black Project scientists probably have barely any understanding of any kind of theory behind those technologies, kind of like a dog trying to learn calculus.

We can barely imagine what science in the Fifth Epoch will be like, although we have some hints, here and there. Religion as we know it will also become obsolete. I write plenty about what is easily feasible in the Fifth Epoch, and some will be the end of elites and money. Both will become obsolete, along with nations, cities as we know them, race will disappear, etc. Moving part technology is in its last days. You are already seeing it in computing. Sparky’s gizmo was solid state.

I may make a table in the essay update on what features of human society existed in which Epochs. Slavery was purely a Third Epoch phenomenon. Elites will be a Third and Fourth Epoch phenomenon, and will become obsolete in the Fifth (and the GCs know it, which is why they have been so avid with the suppression). I suspect that reading as we know it will become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch, as it is bypassed by far better means of learning and communication, like those kids in that Fifth Epoch school learned.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (25th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018)

17. Link to Post #7689
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Thanks Paul:

My experience and studies have shown me that it is usually the other way around, in that the technology comes first, and then the science later.
    Good point .

I'm encouraged by what I see is a lowering of resistance to new physics, opening a crack in the door to allow dissidents to pursue this whacky new stuff that would toss much of the last century of physics into the trash can. But I suspect you're quite right, that those who do will figure out how to do it, well before those who theorize about it will figure out how to explain what those doers did, in some way suitable for an advanced physics course in a university.

I can pretty much guarantee that none of the alternative physics models today will survive in light of those technologies, as well as the orthodox theories.
    Agreed ... both the orthodox and alternative physics that I know of today will not survive, though perhaps some glimmers of what they come to understand will be found, fragmented, in the efforts of today. Presently I view some of the alternative physics efforts to be interesting appetizers for potentially what might come. I probably won't live long enough to realize how far off the mark those tidbits were. Some of them are quite intriguing however.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), Wade Frazier (22nd September 2018)

19. Link to Post #7690
    Thanks

Thanks Paul:

Einstein thought that his theories, like all theories, would eventually die at the hands of new facts, but that the best parts of his theories would survive in the new theories. Yes indeed, those intriguing fringe theories that you digest likely do have glimmers of the coming theories in them. When I read quantum gravity, electric universe, subquantum kinetics, undulation, and other theories, I think that some aspects of them may prove valid and become part of the corpus of the new theories, at least for a while.

That said, what I have witnessed, heard of through direct participants, and read about has led me to suspect that the Fifth Epoch’s physics will have these features:
    • It won’t be materialistic, and in particular, consciousness will have a place in the theories, and maybe even a Creator;
    • Something like an ether will ride again;
    • With the electrogravity (AKA anti-gravity) demonstration that my friend received, in which electromagnetism and gravity are conjoined, and the ZPF technology that powers it, that is getting very close to some kind of unified field concept.
    • There will be relativistic and quantum aspects of the new theories, as each of them grasped an aspect of the whole, but only an aspect.
    • The greatest science of all will become the science of consciousness. I have witnessed some amazing psychotronic demonstrations, and the bad guys use psychotronic technology to kill people, which is a demonstration of where a lack of love will take people (their afterlives will not be pleasant, nor will their immediately subsequent lifetimes, and I may be writing from experience on that score). The coming high physics will be based on love, which is the energy of creation, and the scientist and the mystic will unite or at least become allies. The greatest breakthroughs in science and technology often had flashes of insight and altered states to thank for them. That “creative moment” and psychic ability are very close cousins, if not the same thing.

I think that in the secret labs, something along those lines has already been developed, although the high physics likely eludes them, as they don’t have the proper orientation for it. What my “mystical” sources told me, long before my friend’s mind-blowing demonstration or seeing Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses describing those technologies, was that “our” Black Project technologies are only crude reproductions of the ET technology that we “captured,” and until our understanding of consciousness (and love) grew by a few orders of magnitude, we would still make primitive copies, but our crude technologies are still plenty to usher in the Fifth Epoch, or for fans of Kardashev, we can become a Type 1 civilization. If we turn the corner instead of crash and burn, this world is not too far off, although I won’t live to see it in this incarnation.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd September 2018 at 13:29.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

21. Link to Post #7691
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll be starting on the big essay update work soon, and might be fairly quiet between publishing revised sections. We’ll see how that goes. Here are some odds and ends from while I was quiet. Ed had some thoughtful tributes and assessments (1, 2), and as I Googled Ed yesterday, my bio came up as the fourth result, ahead of even his Wikiquotes page. We’ll see how that plays out over the years.

On that physics issue, quantum strangeness will not go away anytime soon.

Climate and human environmental harm is a not a new subject. My grandparents and favorite aunt were driven from Kansas by that human-created Dust Bowl, and some members of my mother’s side were also environmental refugees from deforested Sweden.

Recent Ediacaran research is resolving some issues on the early years of animals.

Krishna has been tutoring me on education (1, 2) and brain plasticity. I am big into the nurture aspect of development. Those Fifth Epoch students were likely genetic marvels, but their schooling gave them those IQs of 200 or so. As I stated in my previous post, science and consciousness are on a collision course, and brain science is in its infancy.

Early human evolution is increasingly seen as happening in different places, with plenty of interbreeding among the variants, before behaviorally modern people wiped that slate clean.

Mainstream science takes on the “skeptics” a bit, for very good reason.

Good stuff on Uncle Mike and Uncle Noam. In one of his last interviews, Ed was asked about how he and Noam did not always see eye to eye, and Ed said that his exposures of the so-called “liberals,” such as the Cruise Missile Left, made Noam uncomfortable, as it tended to “fragment “ the left. Noam said the same thing about the idea that JFK was taken out in a conspiracy, particularly one hatched amongst the CIA and friends. I have made my views clear on that. Noam is a man of his time, like all of us. If Noam got the show that my friend did, his tune would change dramatically.

I am going to be very busy for the next two months, and my posts will suffer for it, as I am making working on the essay update a priority, and section revisions will likely be my chief posts over the next year or so.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd September 2018 at 15:43.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd September 2018), Franny (22nd September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Kristin (22nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

23. Link to Post #7692
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Some quotes from your interview with Bill and Kerry Wade, that I greatly appreciate. It greatly helped me to understand some important things.

Quote WF: When I asked somebody: “How’d they do that?” They said: “Well, they have satellite technology that can surveil the whole planet. Anybody taps into this ZPE field, they know it.” So I’m like: “Oh. OK."
    Quote I think that the people that really need to awaken here, as Wade often suggests, that the only people that seem to awaken and are able to peel the free energy onion are people that are already somewhat sentient and have had experiences in a number of different avenues – not only science, or not only being a political progressive – but that people somehow need to go through many, many different experiences in a variety of ways before they can even embrace the possibility that this could happen.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018), Wade Frazier (22nd September 2018)

25. Link to Post #7693
    Thanks

Hi Valerie:

My Camelot interview with Brian is probably going to be my life’s favorite. I won’t get a chance to do that again. That was an example of Brian’s wise and perceptive nature. We learned that the hard way, over many years. Dennis played the P.T. Barnum and Indiana Jones of Free Energy, while Brian played its Paul Revere. They risked their lives many times on their journeys, and carrying their spears was not only among my life’s greatest honors, but it was a learning experience that you can’t buy.

On my list of tasks is writing a series of posts on getting from belief to knowledge. That can only be done through experience, the kind that you can’t get in the cubicle, watching TV, or surfing the Internet. What Brian said in that interview was a short version of my choir prerequisites. That list was developed over many years of experience. Study has its place, but experience comes first. I could write a wide-ranging post on this subject, but Brian put it succinctly. Not many people have what it takes to initiate a new Epoch, not with this much at stake, not with this much organized opposition, not with this much inertia in the slumbering masses, whose horizons of awareness end at the limits of their immediate self-interest.

On the satellite surveillance, while I never entertained the idea that you could sneak past them (an adolescent fantasy, IMO), testimony from people such as Mark showed the utter folly of thinking that you can. Satellite surveillance was no big surprise, and I heard that from somebody who should know.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2018)

27. Link to Post #7694
    Thanks

But, I didn't think I was sneaking past anybody. I thought I was invisible.

You are growing in stature from my point of view because I am beginning to understand what you are doing.

I'll get to your post tomorrow because you really have to let it ruminate. And it's dense material for someone like me, but I did have off the charts I.Q. while I had my experience, so I know it's possible.

You're a good guy Wade. Thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018)

29. Link to Post #7695
    Thanks

Hi Valerie:

I always have a certain respect for people using their real names on the Internet, even the trolls. That “sneaking past them” comment was not directed at you, and know that because you are interacting with me at all (privately, pseudonym – it doesn’t matter), you are on the GCs’ radar. Their surveillance capabilities are second to none. But they just watch, read, and listen. Nobody who interacts with me should have fear of any intervention because of that. They can get in trouble in other ways, such as proselytizing to their social circles, but what I am doing is designed to be low risk to the participants, if they can refrain from going out and “doing something.” They just need to do the work to develop that comprehensive perspective.

Of course, I am attacked wherever I appear on the Internet (here are some recent examples: 1, 2, 3 – and the admins always piled on, working hand-in-hand with the trolls or being easily manipulated by them), but that just comes with the territory, and there is no GC influence on those events, but just the manifestation of the low integrity level of the general public. Only at a protected forum like Avalon am I not subjected to troll attacks.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd September 2018), Franny (27th September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Smell the Roses (23rd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2018)

31. Link to Post #7696
    Thanks

Wade,

I am spiritually protected. I have no fear. My body can die but that's it. They can't touch me. Thanks. I feel like I found a good friend. My awakening taught me they have known who I was along. I'm not worried about them. Thank you for giving me the warning but it's all good. I understand the rules now.

I just didn't know the rules before. We can beat them.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Franny (27th September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018)

33. Link to Post #7697
    Thanks

Hi Valerie:

Just so you know, I treat the GCs and their minions as forces of nature, and they are not my focus. IMO, any effort that makes them a focus will fail, for various reasons. As Brian said, it is all about combined positive intention. In an effort like mine generates any momentum, the GCs will simply slink away. But Lone Rangers are easily taken out.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (27th September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Servant Limestone (20th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2018)

35. Link to Post #7698
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a good article on energy and humanity. What was interesting for me was equating energy scarcity with rising economic inequality. I have said the same thing in different ways, and now I recall that it was that article where I heard about Odum’s work, which I am currently reading. It was interesting to see ideas that I have written about, with realizations that were original to me, have been written about in slightly different ways by others. That author, Tverberg, also wrote a recent article on how energy shortages lead to economic decline and war. It is interesting to see that the UK’s energy consumption per person has declined by a quarter over the past generation. In that article you can see how also, like how fracking is merely sucking at the dregs of the USA’s hydrocarbon deposits, the quality of coal extracted has been continually declining since 1970 (when Peak Oil was reached in the USA), with the rise of sub-bituminous coal and lignite, which now exceed bituminous coal and anthracite, which is the best coal but has never been that plentiful. Tverberg is good at showing the relationship between the financial and real economies. One runs on money, but it is only derivative of the real one that runs on energy. In the Fifth Epoch, the financial economy will simply disappear, like how slavery disappeared in the Fourth Epoch.

I mentioned before that I contacted her years ago, along with other financial bloggers who understand the relationship between energy and economics. She was the only one that I heard back from, but nobody really wants to hear about the solution that dwarfs all else, which is so great that it will make humanity a Type 1 civilization, in the biggest event in the human journey. Hardly anybody has what it takes to begin to wrap their minds around that situation, but I seek the few who can.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2018 at 12:59.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (27th September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2018)

37. Link to Post #7699
    Thanks

Hi:

I am reading The Tangled Tree and The Evolution of Childhood, and reading them reminds me of Seth, Sheldrake, and Rife. Seth said that killing experimental subjects and then dissecting them actually went backwards in a scientist’s understanding of life. Rife’s experimental subjects were his pets. They did not die at his hands. Sheldrake had a little different take on the subject, describing how his training included putting animals in blenders and then hunting for an enzyme in the mix. Tearing life apart that way, down to its tiniest bits, to study them was a reductionism that did not serve to understand how life worked. Seeing the pieces working in an organism was far more informative.

Our current scientific practice is spiritually degenerate and also fails to understand some basic aspects of how life works. As I have written on the differences between Rife’s and Naessens’s microscopes and electron microscopes: do you want to see movies of life or snapshots of death? In The Tangled Tree, microbes were put into blenders, to tear them apart and then hunt for molecules to study. In The Evolution of Childhood, you can read of experiments where they removed the neocortex of rats, to see if they still play when that part of their brain is removed, to see how far back play is in their evolutionary journey. Today’s science is full of evil experiments like that. Oh, to live in this world.

The current issue of Scientific American has a series of articles on how to fix science. While the articles were steps in the right direction, I have long noted the naïveté that always bleeds through the pages of Scientific American, as it is with all mainstream publications. One article was on medical science and how it has been corrupted by funding sources (such as cigarette companies funding “research,” which goes way back) and secrecy. Other articles were on unreproducible research, sexual harassment of female scientists, how unstable the lives of young scientists are, and how science is still too siloed and needs to become more interdisciplinary. Good topics, but trapped in orthodoxy, and the labs of the Black Projects will never be fairly treated in Scientific American. On one hand, because they are Black Projects, they are not publicly available, but when I see mainstream treatments of places such as Area 51 (if it ever had the good stuff, it is long gone from there), it is always with declassified documents, if that, which is a naïve approach. The good stuff is never declassified and is usually privatized so that it never even gets into the classified stream of documents. What my friend saw was very likely privatized, and those technologies would completely upend today’s science, especially physics. Scientific American will never go there. Today’s science has so far to go.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th September 2018 at 14:02.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th September 2018), Franny (27th September 2018), Joseph McAree (26th September 2018), JRS (27th September 2018), Krishna (25th September 2018)

39. Link to Post #7700
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written about the issue plenty, and will expand on it more in the big essay revision: the controversy between the Rousseauian and Hobbesian views of “primitive” humans is alive and well. To an extent, both camps are arguing past each other. Violence is part of our evolutionary heritage and is economically mediated. That should not be too hard to understand, but I constantly see the battles between the Rousseauian and Hobbesian views. When there was relative plenty, there was peace. When there was relative scarcity, it could get violent. This goes back at least as far as chimps and bonobos. Chimps constantly war with their neighbors, to slaughter them and take their land and fertile females. An increased energy supply and fertile females were big wins for chimp societies (at least for their males). When gorillas left the area and those isolated chimps no longer had that competition for food, then bonobos evolved when their food supply doubled, and females ended male domination. Key aspects of the human journey, to this day, can be seen in the chimp/bonobo split.

To argue that humans are naturally peaceful or naturally violent is to miss the point, IMO. Humans have the capacity for both, and it has everything to do with economics. Give everybody a billion dollars, which is what free energy is equivalent to, and violence and warfare will quickly become obsolete. It is not going to make any sense any longer. The psychopaths will no longer rule, as they do today. They can only get humanity to play along when they are easily coerced by scarcity, and they know full well what free energy means: the end of their game.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th September 2018 at 15:41.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (27th September 2018), Joseph McAree (29th September 2018), Krishna (27th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 536 FirstFirst 1 285 335 375 385 395 435 485 536 LastLast