Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 10693

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #2481
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi

Limor, i wish this conflict could end immediately... And have heard that Israeli army is mobilizing reservists This is looking bad...
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...3#.UKYeHIeIWEE

Wade mentioned grandmothers could guard peace. I would suggest including all women. You have something that every male craves for... and can be denied if not behaving properly There were some successful initiatives like that around the World to curb violence:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...170856445.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_strike

I wonder if that would force "leaders" (or rather bullies) at both sides to get their grip

I realize that this is an ordinary kind of love and not The Unconditional Love we all long for...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (24th November 2012), Reinhard (16th November 2012), sandy (16th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2482
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Hi:

As Fuller said, scarcity is the driving force behind all soldiers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#soldier

Eliminate scarcity, and the motivation behind wars and coercion disappears. But eliminating scarcity is the hard part, and keeping our eye on the ball is not easy in our world. Many times in my career, I have watched companies lurch from crisis to crisis, never really putting in the infrastructure to weather the storms, and I watched preventable disasters take down entire companies, the kind that employed thousands of people. The attitude that I have seen all too often is: “I am too busy bailing the boat to patch the hull.” It is a cousin to an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure.

The collective effort needed to make FE happen is miniscule, on a global level, but humanity has not been able to muster sufficient integrity and awareness so far. Humanity’s problem is like ET 101 said.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post583961

As a species, we are still learning to become sentient.

Back to the Mediterranean. The Mediterranean is like a big lake, largely cut off from the world’s oceans. The ice sheets never made it to the Mediterranean during the glacial periods of this ice age. Northern Europe was scoured, and partly for that reason, it does not have the diversity of species that the Mediterranean did. Again, much of what we see in the Mediterranean and Fertile Crescent today is not natural, but due to the impact of humans. Several thousand years ago, on the islands of the Mediterranean, elephants and hippopotami once lived. They became part of the megafauna extinction epidemic that followed humans wherever they appeared in the past 50,000 years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

They comprised the easy meat that sustained the golden age of the hunter-gatherer. But even in historical times, the changes that humanity has inflicted on that part of the world can boggle the minds of modern observers. Not only were hippos, elephants, giraffes, and zebras living in Northern Africa before the rise of civilization, but lions roamed Greece and Syria as late as two thousand years ago. Those disappearances were noted by contemporary writers. Those extinctions accompanied the rise of civilization, but greatly accelerated with the empire-building that the various civilizations did around the Mediterranean periphery, with Rome reaching levels of devastation that were not seen again until modern times. Whales were extinct in the Mediterranean by 500 AD:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#whaling

In northern Africa, there was an elephant that was smaller than the Asian elephant, and both species were captured and put to many uses, including war animals, and elephant “cavalries” were common battleground troops in those days. The Romans also used those elephants in the arenas to entertain the masses. Those elephants went extinct long ago, as did many other species. Tigers roamed Armenia, but went extinct, largely to supply the Roman arenas. With the indescribable things that humans were put through to entertain the masses:

http://authormichaelprescott.blogspo...-circuses.html

http://www.roman-colosseum.info/colo...-colosseum.htm

animals going extinct were minor footnotes of the era. But what may be more startling to modern observers is the drastic change in the climate and vegetation, which was also remarked on by astute contemporary observers. Where I live, I sometimes encounter bears when I hike, and once a cub ran across the path in front of me and climbed a tree in terror, and I was between the mother and her cub – not a great place to be, and my friend and I backed up to allow the mother and cub to escape. But bears are rarely encountered in the lowlands. That is not because bears naturally prefer mountains, but because humans have driven them there, as their last refuge.

Right in the middle of all that “civilizing” engaged in by the Mediterranean cultures was a mountain range that was too rugged to rape and plunder, the Rhodope Mountains:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodope_Mountains

Back in the 1970s, Greece set aside about two square miles of the Rhodopes as a national park, and people can get a glimpse of what their part of the world looked like long ago. Firs, spruce, eagles, lynx, bears, and wolves still call that little unsullied corner of the Mediterranean periphery home. Parts of the Rhodopes could be confused with the Cascades.

Time to run off to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th November 2012 at 04:30.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (16th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (17th November 2012), Limor Wolf (16th November 2012), Melinda (16th November 2012), Muzz (16th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2012), sandy (16th November 2012), Scott (17th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #2483
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

The days of Rome were the most ugly business. who would have thought that today we are much more moral than in (some) earlier periods. Apparantly Christianity has put a stop to the arena games, so maybe we need another new religion to save our morality.. However, a saying by Blaize Pascal goes like this: " Men never do evil so cheerfully and so completely as when they do so from religious conviction." and judging by the spanish inquisition period there is some truth in this phrase.

Wade's historic reviews makes me think that scarcity and low morality go hand in hand... it is known that at times of shortage, human behaviour changes to that of a survival mode, it sounds like the days of Rome - 'kill or be killed' Stems from the culture of war, robbing and looting. wars seems to be the result of 'lack', whether it's security, resources, soil etc. but looking at our world, it seems there is still yet a long way to go.

When Free energy will be out an about, those things will be left to be part of our ancient and not very respected history, then we will know that we have moved an important step in human evolution, and all the Zebras, elephants, hippos and giraffes will feel safe enough to walk this land with the most dangerous and most feared predator on earth, The man.

---------------------

Quote Originally posted by Robert j. neiwiadomski : "i wish this conflict could end immediately... And have heard that Israeli army is mobilizing reservists"
    Robert, yes, they began to enroll about 75 000 reservists this evening. when scarcity is such a defining part of our society it is easy to get people out to fight each other, such is the delusion.

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: " So sorry to hear about the troubles in your neighborhood today. It was all over the news here. If it was up to me to reassign you to easier duty, I would. But, as you know, we usually have to stick it out where we are, whatever the cosmic reasons are. Scotty can beam me up any day, but he hasn’t yet."
    Thank you Wade, for your kind intention yes, I know.. I think the hardest part is already in the past where my conscious mind thought that this world is the only option there is, yet, the subconscious knew something else.. I fell into two years of severe depression, a period of time of mental anguish that I would not wish upon anyone else, ever. Today, the abundance of options available to us makes me happy and I would not wish to exit earth.

But, I assume that the places you got in your own very incredible journey has made you wish for scotty's beam to come and pick you up.

Have you tried doug and Tony's time tunnel?

Good night,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 16th November 2012 at 22:18.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), kudzy (17th November 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), mosquito (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2012), sandy (17th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #2484
    Thanks

Hi:

A few things…

I don’t surf Avalon, or any forums. Not anymore. My plate is overflowing as it is. But on this thread, links to others show up at the bottom, and sometimes I take those. In the past couple of days, I saw these ones:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-by-the-crowd

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-Future-Earth.

Familiar themes. I’ll stay far away from them, and I see that Ilie is earning his stripes in them. I would like to make a point, however, that is all too easy to overlook. The term “power” is a concept from physics, which is energy utilized over a period of time. When a rocket takes off, it is expending a vast amount of power in a very controlled fashion. Without that focused energy release, the rocket is going nowhere. That works for burning gasoline in cars, for putting food in your body, clear down to how chlorophyll captures photon energy. Without energy, nothing moves, nothing happens. All the intention in the world is impotent without the energy behind it. Today, I can lay down a credit card and travel all the way around the world in a few days. Five hundred years ago, a trip around the world was not possible for anybody on Earth at any price. The industrial era’s harnessing of hydrocarbon energy put power at my fingertips that simply was not available five hundred years ago.

The planet is not going to be cleaned up, people lifted out of poverty, and so on, unless the energetic means to do so exists. Money does not mean a damned thing toward that end. Money is an illusion. I can prate all day long about how burning fossil fuels is bad for the planet in many ways, or how many hungry mouths to feed were born to poor parents as I wrote this sentence, but unless I have a way to replace hydrocarbon fuels, a way to put the power in people’s hands to act, it is all just talk. Power, in the political sense, is getting others to do your bidding, but unless you can command the physical power behind all economics, nobody gets anything done. Shuffling money around only buys a person’s effort at best. That is all that money does. But if people are not empowered, as in having energy to power their actions, that money does not buy much. Stick a well-intended person down naked on an iceberg, and he will not get much work done. It is only when placing a person in a directed energy/technology complex that he can get things done, and it does not matter if he is a farmer or an astronaut. Without the energy that went into the system that produced the agricultural surplus that fed the people who made the components of the computer I am working on, and the energy that moved that food from farm to belly, with the many exchanges and transformations along the way, without the oil that powered the bus that drove me home from the office, without the energy that runs my home and the Internet that is bringing these words to you, I would not be getting much done with this choir-building exercise. Everybody reading these words, to one degree or another, is riding on the back of that energy/technology complex that makes the Internet and the ability to use it possible.

On another note….

My life has become something of a public property over the years, and this thread in particular is how I am interfacing with the (quasi)-public these days. My mother passed away this morning. I have written about her dementia on this thread, and her passing was not too traumatic on the mental front – she largely left years ago. I have written about how my journey estranged me from her for years:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post579023

On the scale of events that I was dealing with, her betrayal was not such a big thing, but our relationship was never the same. I brought her together with her family in the past several years of her life, and for the last time just last year, and I am happy that I did. I financially supported the operation to take care of my mother for several years, and it is what sons do. I prayed today for the swift journey of her soul back home, and was thinking of the blessings that I received from her. Today, I was put in the position of trying to prevent a violent confrontation (unrelated to my mother’s death), and as I waited for somebody to arrive, hoping that they were not armed (not my favorite way to spend my time), I thought of how the way I was raised had left me pretty free of the childhood traumas that mess so many people up for life. My memories of my mother while young was of a mother who loved and cared for me. All children should have that experience, but in a world of scarcity, such experiences are not as common as they should be. I had the good fortune to be born during the biggest economic boom in world history. The American standard of living is nowhere near what it was in the 1960s, when mothers stayed home and raised the brood while the father worked a forty-hour-per-week job and comfortably supported the family. Those days are long gone in the USA. I got free college, which is mind-boggling to today’s American college-bound.

My mother had my father talk me out of attending the Air Force Academy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

and she insisted on sending me to Europe when I was sixteen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#europe

My blond hair (now graying ), blue eyes, and Nordic build are all thanks to my mother, as is my relatively placid emotional make-up. If I had not had the grounding and nurturing from my parents, I may not have turned into that over-grown Boy Scout who wanted to help heal the planet (although the ride has been anything but easy). And for that, I can only be grateful. Yes, the TV, the tabloids, and other stuff was less than salutary, but, all-in-all, it was a good deal that I got from being my mother’s son.

My brother did the caretaking of my mother for the last several years of her life, and he said that she constantly watched 1960s TV series such as Mayberry R.F.D. There is an American mythology of that era that is largely false:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#ozzie

but many American housewives tried to live the mythos, and my mother dreamed about those days in her last years. It was the best time of her life, when she was at the top of her game, raising children. And that was a good thing. In more ways than one, if not for my mother, I would not be writing these words. Attached is a picture from my mother’s golden days. I am on the right, about five years old, about a year before my mother became pregnant with her third son and my father was recruited into the Space Race:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#oleary

They were good years.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mother1964 small.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	19286  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th November 2012 at 17:33.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (17th November 2012), Elly (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (18th November 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), mosquito (18th November 2012), Muzz (20th November 2012), Patrikas (23rd November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), Scott (17th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #2485
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

You sure do look like your Mom

Sorry for your loss and I pray that your wonderful memories will continue to sustain you through this time and in the days ahead. I'll be holding you and all those you love in my heart
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2012), Elly (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (5th December 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), Wade Frazier (17th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #2486
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Thanks for the thoughts. Yes, people thought that I looked like my father, until they met my mother.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), Melinda (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #2487
    Retired
    Thanks

Hi Wade, I am sorry to hear about your loss, it sounds like your mother has chose to focus in other dimansions of reality a while ago and simply moved there completely today. You got the gift of a supportive mother at childhood, this is more than many others could wish for and it feels like you really cherish these moments. You and family are in my thoughts.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (17th November 2012), Elly (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), sandy (17th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #2488
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Wade thank you for sharing so much us with friendly "strangers", especially the death of your mother. It's sad that you experienced her betrayal of you and it's wonderful that you have the wider view on that.

As a mother, I have several times, been invited, no, persuaded (as in heavily worked on) to view my wonderful but off-the-beaten-path severely intelligent son, as "ADD", "ADHD", using drugs (which he wasn't), anti-social (socialized to --what?), Autistic, Narcissistic and even sociopathic, and the pressure was tremendous for me to cave on one of those labels. I almost crumbled in a couple of moments - but hung on by fingernails and didn't. And moved way past any of that garbage.

But your mother did cave, and I so embrace your generous memories of your mother, and your appreciation of all the support you had as a child. I believe that in death your mother can "snap out of it" and perhaps in her current state can support you in ways and in a power she did not have in life, with the confusion humans go through.

I certainly pray this is true and that your bond with her takes on a completely new definition that will empower you even more. I say this partly because my own mother showed up to me in unexpected ways after she died and effected healings on me and was quite a different person than the human mother I knew when she was alive here on the planet.

So while it's sad, there may be good bodings in this for you. Life and death has such mystery, so let's postulate the best. For you.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 17th November 2012 at 09:08.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Elly (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), sandy (17th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #2489
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

My deepest condolences Wade. The support and love giving by your mother through your childhood may well have helped define the strength you had going through your grown-up experiences. We can all be grateful for that. A passing is one on those strange moments when we refocus on our lives. My prayers for you and your family.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elly For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), sandy (17th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #2490
    Thanks

Hi all:

Thanks for the kind words. One thing that I would like to make clear is that my estrangement from my family and friends does not mean that they were in any way bad people or did not have the right stuff to live normal lives. What I experienced comes with the territory of playing at the high levels. When millions of dollars are flowing through your hands, when you are chasing the biggest event in the history of our species, and when Godzilla sics his minions on you to prevent said event, and people lose their lives, have them wrecked and shortened, billion dollar bribes get thrown around before people are thrown in jail, that has a very faint resemblance to the daily lives of 99.9999% of the global population. The temptations and perils of playing on that stage are nothing like what almost all people can imagine.

My parents did not know what they were in for by raising me, and they did not handle the Ventura events well, but almost nobody else did, either. When Mr. Professor and I ended up sacrificing our lives to spring Dennis from jail and give him another chance at it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

we were virtually alone, standing up to the forces of evil that run this planet. By that time, nearly everybody had either fled, betrayed us, or actively helped Godzilla, either consciously or by being stooges to provocateurs like Mr. Texas:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...xas#post580973

My parents, with their small perspectives of the world and life (yes, even my “smart” father), were wholly unprepared for what ended up raining into my life, even though they groomed me to be what I became. They did what almost everybody else did, I am sorry to say. I won’t deny that it hurt, but they were just acting like nearly everybody else. Again, personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and that lesson is driven home very keenly when you do stuff like play the FE game.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

Most “normal” friendships and family relationships cannot survive the rigors of that playing field. There was compensation, however. I found out who my friends were, and they are like gold nuggets to me today. I have no regrets, but I would not wish my journey on anybody, and as you can see on this thread, I have to keep discouraging newbies from chasing right after the killer bunny:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

who have literally no idea what they are planning to get involved with.

Would I do it again? Knowing what I know now, I would have tried a slightly different path, otherwise, what is the point of any experience? I still have my eye on the goal, but am trying to get there via a path that is not so bloody. That may be another delusion, but I had to try. Again, I believe that my relatively unscarred childhood had something to do with surviving my days with Dennis, and for that, I have to thank my parents. In significant ways, my dismay at the lack of integrity displayed by those around me was my problem, not theirs.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th November 2012 at 22:29.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2012), Elly (17th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (18th November 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), Melinda (17th November 2012), Muzz (20th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), sandy (17th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #2491
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

May strength and healing embrace you and your family Wade. I wish your mother safe passage.

To pick up on what CdnSirian has said, now that your mother has passed on, perhaps she will indeed see her life, and your own, through new eyes.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2012), Elly (18th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (17th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (17th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2012), sandy (17th November 2012), Wade Frazier (17th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #2492
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Wade;

I would like to express my sincere apology for your loss. You and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Best Wishes;
    Darren

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2012), Chris Gilbert (18th November 2012), Elly (18th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (18th November 2012), Melinda (18th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2012), sandy (18th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #2493
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

My thoughts and prayers for you and all your family Wade. As I'm sure you know, just because relations may have been less than ideal between you doesn't take away the part she played in your being in this world and in molding you into the person you are today. Peace for you all.

Philip

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (19th November 2012), Elly (18th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (19th November 2012), Melinda (18th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2012), sandy (19th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #2494
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

Wade, your Mother is now experiencig Free Energy first-hand She can now see you are not a crook and forgive you and ask you to forgive. Which i bet you have already did long ago...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (19th November 2012), Elly (18th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (19th November 2012), Melinda (18th November 2012), sandy (19th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #2495
    Thanks

Hi:

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. My mother’s passing was really a blessing. I did not even shed a tear, which is a first for those dying close to me…this is actually the second time, now that I think about it. I took it like my mother’s mother’s passing. My mother’s mother also had dementia in her last years. They really checked out years before their bodies died.

I sure would not want to be a living vegetable. I think that I inherited my father’s brain more than my mother’s, but seeing two consecutive ancestors go the dementia route inspires me to keep my tool as sharp as possible. My father’s father also had strokes that took his memory by the end of his life. If I lost my marbles, in a moment of clarity I would probably try to exit this world. I can tell that my mind is not as quick as it was when I was nineteen, so I am doing what I can to keep it as sharp as possible.

One goal for a long time has been to resume my math studies that ended when I switched from science to business when I was nineteen, courtesy of that voice. I would like to see if I can still compute the diameter of a cone with the maximum possible volume inscribed in a sphere of radius h. It was really fun to do that stuff, but it has been 35 years since I did. If nothing else, it should help keep the tool sharp. But it is a luxury that I likely won’t get until I “retire.” My day job and the research and writing that will bear fruit in my upcoming essay comprise plenty of demand on my noggin.

I enjoy thinking. One of my abilities is taking a complex set of information and organizing it in new ways and simplifying it. I am actually doing that later today in the office, taking on a highly complex information systems issue. I have done this so many times that I have a “faith” in the process. I am really not all that smart, but what I do is just load all the available information into my head, kind of jamming it in there, and then I let it sit and ferment. After I have thought about it long enough (and I don’t focus on it all the time, not by any means, but now and again), I will begin to see the connections and organization, and then I end up inventing a different way of looking at it, kind of seeing the forest from the trees. I am not sure what to liken it to, but it is like bringing a bunch of raw material into a factory. It is kind of a mystery what happens inside the factory walls, but I have watched shiny products come out the other side so many times that I trust the process, even when the task can seem overwhelming. That faith is partly due to keeping the tool sharp, but there is also something else happening, where I get a creative moment or two, and then I get a big aha moment that makes it all clear and the solution stares at me. I had an aha moment yesterday, which I will be making the framework for in the office today (I find inventing to be similar to that Edison quote, where it is more perspiration than inspiration). That creative process kind of operates in the background when I take on big issues, but it is there when I need it, similar to psychic ability in that way.

As you might imagine, I feel a great responsibility to use my talent and experiences to make a dent in the heaven on Earth project. If I was not doing that, something in my spirit would not be fulfilled. For all that I have been through, I have to be grateful that I got the chance to try, and I am not done yet.

I have a busy day ahead of me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th November 2012 at 04:53.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (19th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (19th November 2012), Limor Wolf (19th November 2012), Melinda (18th November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2012), sandy (19th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #2496
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a few minutes before I go out and start a long day of chores, both household and in the office. I would like to address a misperception that I often see directed at my work, and tell a little bit more about my personal experiences. I was a bookworm since I learned to walk, but all the book learning in the world is a poor substitute for experience. Books are my tools, just sources of information. It is what I do with them that matters. From the gifted programs that I was in,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_edn4

to my mystical awakening:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#my

to my academic achievements and baptism in the real world in the hell of LA:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post406928

those were all merely preparatory experiences for what that voice had in mind for me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

A scholar can spend a lifetime studying warfare, but it is all a pale substitute for ten minutes on a battlefield. My years with Dennis were my years on the battlefield, and without those experiences, I truly doubt that I would have much worth saying. The radicalization of those years took me to a level of understanding that I probably could not have gained in other ways. I questioned my indoctrination from the beginning:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#believing

and when I lived in LA, I subscribed to the Christian Science Monitor, thinking that I was getting something more fulfilling than the mainstream news:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

but I had a lot to learn, and I did, during my years with Dennis. My worldview was shredded in the aftermath of the Ventura days, and the way I see the world today is a lot less fettered than before I met Dennis. I regularly encounter people in the USA who are kind of fringe enthusiasts, but I can tell that they have never been on the battlefield. They have naďve notions of how the world works and how to change it. If I instead had gotten a job at Microsoft instead of walking in the front door of Dennis’s Seattle company, I would be rich today, but a big part of my soul’s mission for living this life would have likely been unfulfilled. My midlife crisis would have been a different kind of one, and I think that I would have been kind of empty inside if I had just become a total techno-nerd and made a pile of money. I am actually happy that I did not go that route.

However, those days with Dennis were so over-the-top that I still look back in disbelief sometimes, wondering if it really happened that way. In Boston, when I became Dennis’s partner, and I began to get attacked, and we were barely hanging in there, Dennis’s wife took me aside one day and told me that it was not easy sitting in my chair. Dennis had some very rich partners over his career, but having millions of dollars in the bank was faint consolation to the kind of high-abrasion faith walk that Dennis was on, with his odyssey of trying to bring alternative energy to the market. My memory is far from perfect, and she may have made that speech in the early days in Ventura, before the rocket took off. But she definitely made that speech before the raid. Then it rapidly began going downhill for me, with me going into another stress-induced physical collapse a couple of months after the raid. The goons taking all of my records, with my office stripped to the walls, was only part of it. Anybody who obtains Dennis’s books will know that my role in what happened is a lot larger than I let on on my site. The hot seat that I sat on in the months after the raid was white hot. Again, you don’t find out that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity until you begin to play at the high levels of a game like bringing FE to the world. Virtually everybody was going into self-protection mode, in one way or another, and it was ugly. Mr. Texas had infiltrated the operation by that time, but did not strike until Dennis was arrested:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...oge#post580973

and he found plenty of chumps willing to play along with his evil plans. I am going to give you a goodie today. I almost never name names, and anybody who gets Dennis’s books can find out Mr. Texas’s name, and I have linked to stories with his name in them for years (as you can see below). He is likely behind bars today, and is more than seventy years old and is ordered to pay $40 million in restitution. He is a master of the Dark Arts, but has been effectively defanged for now, but he may be out of prison today.

His days of making mischief are likely over, and he probably can’t harm anybody, but I would discourage people from looking him up. The naďve are like putty in the hands of somebody like him, even those who consider themselves worldly. His name is Ken Hodgell, and he went to prison for a Mormon scam that he was a ringleader of:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/links.htm#texas

http://legacy.utsandiego.com/news/bu..._1b18scam.html

http://legacy.utsandiego.com/news/me...29pubsafe.html

http://www.justice.gov/usao/cas/pres...27-Kempton.pdf

He was trying to get his sentence vacated last year.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cir.../ca9/11-56233/

This has been going on for years:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cal...v01581/277769/

I vividly recall one day, sitting in my office, the one stripped to the walls, with my mind racing, trying to find a way out, to withdraw with honor and not abandon anybody. It was rather involuntary what my mind was doing, and it was a nightmarish feeling. But it was not long before I asked Dennis for the summer off, not knowing if I could ever sit on that hot seat again. Little did I know that the fun was only beginning. I did not make the decision to move to Ventura (it was really the last place that I wanted to be, other than perhaps LA), but there I was, neck deep in the mess, and the subsequent twelve months was when I got radicalized. Mr. Deputy taking off his mask as I was on the witness stand was my watershed moment, when I finally had evil rubbed in my face:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

After that moment, I could never look back. One day, I should probably thank Mr. Deputy, Hodgell, and friends. Their evil deeds were key events in my awakening. As with Mr. Skeptic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm#libel

I have some doubt that they performed their deeds as employees for Godzilla. I am more than half convinced that they both performed their deeds as conscious members of Godzilla’s team (although with the compartmentalization and other tricks, they are far from aware of who sits at the top of the food chain that they feed from, nor do they likely care, as long as it pays well, and they also received a certain kind of Dark Path "psychic income," the kind that no "normal" person wants to achieve), but I could be wrong. It is more psychologically interesting if Mr. Skeptic’s efforts were born of some kind of pathological desire to be an august member of the “skeptical” effort. He is one of the most famous “skeptics” today, being on national TV several times as he attacked Dennis, with the mainstream media only being too happy to give him a platform to sling his mud. Hell, an NEM board member also gives him a platform, to show you why I am not affiliated with any FE effort these days. There is way too much naďveté out there in the FE ranks.

Godzilla’s minions are hired psychopaths, and it is not easy to distinguish them from the free-lance psychopaths. In the end, it is probably not even that important to know if they worked their magic as paid members of Godzilla’s team or if they were doing it free-lance. Just as anybody can serve the light, from whatever their station in life, so it goes with the dark side.

Off to chores and work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th November 2012 at 22:22.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (19th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (19th November 2012), Limor Wolf (19th November 2012), Melinda (18th November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), mosquito (19th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2012), sandy (19th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #2497
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Sorry to hear about your mother Wade, I'll be sending you some energy today.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), CdnSirian (19th November 2012), Elly (20th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (19th November 2012), Melinda (18th November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2012), sandy (19th November 2012), Wade Frazier (18th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #2498
    Thanks

Hi all:

I will be on the road for most of the next three weeks. I’ll make some posts the weekend after this next one, and the weekend after that, I will get back to more normal posting for a while. I’ll leave with an observation about White Science and a generalized view.

As Fuller said, White Science is a slave profession, with its tunnel vision an outcome encouraged by the oligarchy. That tunnel vision is directly related to White Science’s emphasis on reductionism and over-specialization:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#slave

and it also manifests in a “solidist” approach to cancer treatment:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#halsted

where the dynamics of cancer are ignored and its manifestations are attacked, where symptoms are treated and causes are ignored. It manifests in physics where the particle is emphasized over the field:

http://projectearth.com/founder-essa...firmed-by-cern

It also manifests on the conspiracist mentality, where conspiring elites are seen as causing all of our problems:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#weakness

That tunnel vision is the opposite from the systems perspective that sees the big picture, and which looks at situations like a creator instead of a victim. The root of all of that tunnel vision is fear, and it is love that opens eyes. One operates from denial and fixation, the other from acknowledgement and letting go. Once you develop an eye for this dichotomy, you see it everywhere. Love is always the answer to guiding our heads to seeing the light.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th November 2012 at 05:12.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), edina (27th November 2012), Elly (20th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Jean-Luc (20th November 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (21st November 2012), Limor Wolf (20th November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012)

37. Link to Post #2499
    Retired
    Thanks

Tunnel vision

Bigger perspective

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Chris Gilbert (20th November 2012), Elly (20th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Jean-Luc (20th November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), mosquito (21st November 2012), Reinhard (20th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

39. Link to Post #2500
    Thanks

Hi:

I am back for a few days, then off again. I do not like to spend much time on the punditry that simply does not understand the issues, but I need to give some examples, so that what I will be doing is clearly distinguished from the punditry that can tend to dominate the issues.

Here is another example of why scientists do not have much respect for economists:

http://nationalinterest.org/commenta...l-fallacy-7748

When economists homogenize everything with market prices and then make their analyses, they have left reality behind. Mistaking what motivates humans (money) with that which makes their lives possible (energy) is one of the great fallacies of modern economics, and something that scientists regularly remark on:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm#econ

which is partly why scientists call economics a pseudoscience. Many of the presumptions of economics are not subject to falsification, so are mere unproven assertions.

In looking at that site with that economist holding forth on the minor importance of oil, you can see other hacks at work, like this guy:

http://nationalinterest.org/article/...elli-iraq-7611

he was perhaps the greatest flogger of the “left” on invading Iraq, and he chalks up the genocidal aftermath of the invasion to “mistakes,” in the standard imperialist apologist manner that Chomsky has remarked on so often:

http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/20080123.htm

There is no lack of that kind of vapid punditry, from right, “left” and center. That stuff bears no relation to my work.

Back to Rome soon.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Ixopoborn (3rd December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (29th November 2012), Limor Wolf (29th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th November 2012), sandy (30th November 2012), ulli (29th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 535 FirstFirst 1 25 75 115 125 135 175 225 535 LastLast