Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 10693

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #2981
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I have a little time this morning. As I have stated many times, I am trying to provide something that was missing from all FE efforts that I ever saw or was a part of, and that is an aware and engaged public. The public would pay attention when Dennis was about to pull the rabbit out of his hat, or listen to Brian because he was an astronaut, but people were not focusing on the important issues, motoring under their own power, but paid attention because somebody attracted their attention for a moment, and when a Brian or Dennis stopped speaking or was wiped out, the audience went back to watching their favorite TV show or hacking at the branch nearest them, and really never focused on the root, or never in a truly enlightened way. You could call my attempt the enlightenment path to FE, however grandiose that may seem, but that really is the issue. Brian openly wondered if we were really a sentient species:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sentience

and when he said that, after five years of playing the Paul Revere of FE, I sadly understood what he had been through. I am not trying to engage John Q. Public with my work. It will be available to him, but I am not catering to him. I can only engage him when I deliver an FE device to his home. I am aiming far higher today than pandering to scarcity-based ideologies to get my foot in the door, trying to pull people away from the TV or the New Age flavor of the day or the inventor of the hour. I am trying to help a tiny subset of the global population develop comprehensive perspectives:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

because when they do that, the energy issue will come front and center into their awareness, because energy is literally everything in the universe that we see today, and energy literally makes everything happen, from the shining of the sun to the beating of our hearts.

I have tried or witnessed all the usual ways that people have approached the FE project, and they all were doomed by the lack of integrity of their participants, the organized suppression, and the “cognitive deficits” of virtually all participants, as they got lost, could not see the forest from the trees, were effortlessly seduced by Godzilla’s Pied Pipers, “skeptics,” and so on. My layers of the FE Onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

were developed from most of a lifetime of being involved in that milieu, seeing literally thousands of reactions to the idea of FE and abundance, trading notes with fellow travelers, and so on. I have watched newbies go out and test my layers, and for those who have the right stuff that I am looking for, I usually hear back from them, and the best of them work through the Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 pretty quickly, seeing how none of them really have much promise, if any. As I have said, it is OK for people to go explore those layers, to test my words, but the best of them will not get stuck in those lower layers. They will become familiar with them, familiar enough so that they can see what the problems are with those approaches. Understanding the pitfalls is important:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

If I can get a choir formed, and the size will need to be in the thousands (around 5-10) if my idea has a chance, I will not get too specific about what it can accomplish and catalyze, because several key dynamics could be set in motion by it, up to and including the technical project of an independent FE effort. But I am looking for needles in haystacks, using a new technology to do so, and if you are a needle, nobody in your daily life will be, unless you are one-in-several million.

I know that what Dennis and Brian did influenced Godzilla, but that was not really their primary motivation. Godzilla is watching my efforts, and what I will attempt may influence him too, but that is really a side effect. My work is never Godzilla-centric, but almost everybody either denies his existence or obsessively focuses on him, and neither reaction is needed or healthy. He just needs to be acknowledged for what he is, with his role understood and even given a certain admiration, but then he needs to just be relegated to the background, kind of like a force of nature. If people in Oklahoma obsessed everyday about the tornado that might appear in their neighborhoods, they would not get anything done in their lives. I am doing what I can so that the tornado of suppression does not come to my FE neighborhood, but people need to know what the clouds look like when they appear, and take shelter when the tornado warning goes off. One of the most dismaying aspects of my journey is watching people rush out and eagerly go jumping into the tornado, thinking that they were going to meet the Wizard of Oz. That kind of naïveté and foolishness is deadly in this realm.

I have seen the Young Warriors come and go, with their bluster and bravado, and I am trying the lamb’s path. As a professor pal said recently, what I am attempting can’t hurt, and it could be a critical ingredient to getting humanity over the hump. While developing a comprehensive perspective is hard work, the only “hazard” is becoming too aware to gleefully play the games of our scarcity-based societies. All we take with us is our awareness, and developing it may be the primary reason why we are here, but it all begins in the heart.

Time for Bucket List chores. I will likely only be making the occasional post here in the near future, and might go pretty quiet for the rest of the year, as I get that essay written between Bucket List chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th June 2013 at 14:08.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (18th June 2013), eaglespirit (12th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Joseph McAree (13th June 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (12th June 2013), Limor Wolf (20th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th June 2013), sandy (12th June 2013), Soulboy (29th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2982
    Thanks

Hi:

I find myself again in a situation where I have information that I would like to disclose, but can’t. I have to wait for others to go public before I will. It just comes with the territory. The bottom line is that resistance by the various predators in the global economic jungle seems to still be there, and it does not seem to be the case that Godzilla died in his sleep. I am certainly not ceding the future to the predators, but they seem to be alive and well, if conflicted, because they know that we are making Earth uninhabitable as they play their games of power and control. Greer thinks that we will experience a Mad-Max-like world in a fight over the remaining hydrocarbons before we have environmental collapse, but others are not so sure, in this “race of the catastrophes” scenario.

I vote for us turning the corner, but as is obvious, I advocate the sentient lamb path. Among other Bucket List chores, I have been thinking plenty about that essay. The basic framework is not changing, but I am considering several aspects of it and how I will approach them, and the serious work on it will begin soon.

One thing that becomes even clearer during my recent interactions with fellow travelers is how doomed the inventor/businessman’s path is. I lost interest in it in the 1990s, and when I trade notes with fellow travelers, it is evident how that path is a dead-end, and even a deadly dead-end.

My assessment of the levels of suppression surveillance and response was challenged by a fellow traveler recently:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

where he thought that the stick was used far more often than the carrot, but that same fellow traveler was offered the big carrots more than once, and he even reported how Godzilla (or a level close to it) was using Game Theory tactics on him, as they studied him for weaknesses that they could use to defeat him (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#bearden). I still stand behind my framework. It may be that Godzilla can renege on the carrots after they are accepted, but I have also never heard evidence of that happening, and when people take the carrot, they disappear from the scene as part of the deal, so that the stick approach can seem to be more prevalent, because that is all that is seen. Even then, when the stick is used, it does not usually look like a stick, but some random catastrophe. In the end, as Brian O once said, the suppression has been total, and virtually all defeated efforts have been along the inventor/capitalist path, which is a complete dead-end, IMO. Nobody has even gotten remotely close on that path before, and I am trying something different.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th June 2013), Chris Gilbert (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (18th June 2013), eaglespirit (26th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (20th June 2013), JRS (27th June 2013), kudzy (19th June 2013), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th June 2013), sandy (19th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #2983
    Thanks

Hi:

I have some time this morning. As I have stated recently, I have not even been interested in what Dennis has been doing, much less what the rest of the FE field has been doing:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post684110

But lately, I have been finding out what Dennis was doing for the past several years. Nothing was too surprising for me in what I learned. It is not deniable that Dennis sold the world’s best heating system:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

There is a mountain of performance data on that system, and Dennis was about to carpet Puget Sound with that heat pump when the local electric industry called in all of its favors to wipe him out:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

His Heat Injector was a brilliant attempt to turn that heat pump into an appliance that could be easily mass produced and installed:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tor#post604055

Making innovative energy technology that easy to produce and sell was the big threat that Dennis represented, and nobody ever did it any better, and all of that was playing at a far higher level than any FE inventor ever played.

Similarly, what Dennis pursued for several years recently was 100 MPG technology, and there is, again, a mountain of data that proved the high MPGs. Dennis was also about to mass produce that technology, and then the feds came down on him like a house of bricks:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#ftc

Dennis may be able to tell the full story one day, and I look forward to it, but it is really just the same old story, in that the energy industry is a big racket, and when anything potentially disruptive comes along, the Big Boys deal with the threat with extreme prejudice. So, when I hear of Rossi, Keshe, and the like, and they think that they are close to making something happen, I know that they are not even on the playing field yet. I really have no interest in the inventor/businessman’s path to FE, and am trying something different, but I am continually engaged by people who are trapped in the delusional levels of Level 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

Another highly naïve notion is that we can just make FE or high MPG technology for our own personal consumption, and give the Big Boys the finger (but quietly, and so that they never see that finger). There are a number of delusions wrapped up in that perspective, and they include:

1. We can sneak past the Big Boys (up to and including Godzilla, although plenty of lower-level predators play the same game – Godzilla is merely the largest of the bunch);

2. We can make commercial-ready technology in our garages;

Whenever I hear those kinds of responses/advice, I know that the person has no idea how the world really works. Those strategies have never worked (it takes hundreds of millions of dollars to take a working prototype to production-ready status, on which Brian O continually tried to educate people https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ype#post487159), and they also reflect thinking like a victim. There are no quick and easy answers, or shortcuts.

Again, I am going to try to form a choir, not an army, but if an “army” ever gets going that has a prayer of success, it will be an army of love, and it will approach via the front door, not trying to sneak past anybody. Godzilla sees me coming, and I have no expectations of deceiving him, other than perhaps him underestimating the power of love and true sentience, and that could lead to his redemption, not his destruction, and I hope that it does.

As you can see, I am making posts about once a week, and I think that a cadence like that will be what I shoot for for the rest of the year, while I get that essay finished.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th June 2013 at 18:01.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th June 2013), Chris Gilbert (25th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th June 2013), eaglespirit (26th June 2013), Fred Steeves (26th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (26th June 2013), JRS (27th June 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), Melinda (25th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2013), sandy (26th June 2013), Soulboy (1st July 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #2984
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Historical narratives and research tends to focus on the people who did "big" things. In reality though, they probably had many helpers along the way, gentle souls who stayed out of the limelight and either had higher sentience or were connected to such. In that sense it's always deep and humble sentience/awareness that moves things along, whether organized or not.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 26th June 2013 at 03:14.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th June 2013), eaglespirit (26th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (26th June 2013), kudzy (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2013), sandy (26th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #2985
    Thanks

Hi:

I have time for a brief post this morning.

Thanks Enishi. Yes, the “little people” have always been instrumental in helping the “big people” make their marks. Chomsky was big on that, where a Gandhi, for instance, was like the prow of a ship, riding the wave of the millions behind him. That is part of the “great man” versus “mass movement” interpretations of history:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

I want to briefly touch on the epochal events:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post674575

Not only have the time frames shortened between the epochal events, they were closely related to leaps in mental activity. The first one likely led to the human brain. The second one was closely associated with the “great leap forward” in anthropology studies:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_L...t_leap_forward

As usual, there is an interaction, or, in Marxian terms, a dialectic happening, and there is chicken-or-egg speculation about the changes.

For the third epochal event, the Domestication Revolution, it was the beginning of civilization, and ideologies began, including political, religious, and other forms of indoctrination, as well as the appearance of professions. And there is the interaction of mental and physical activities that could reinforce each other. The fourth event, the tapping of fossil fuels that made the Industrial Revolution possible, was tightly related to the Scientific Revolution, which was another leap in mental activity.

Today, we are seeing the information revolution, the reproduction of intelligence in computers, just as we are on the brink of wiping ourselves out as a species. The Consciousness Revolution will be an integral part of the FE revolution, if we turn the corner, and the high road out will be marked by love:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post672748

It is partly why I say that love, sentience, and FE are all joined at the hip. And a tiny fraction of humanity will be involved in catalyzing the transition, just as a tiny fraction of humanity was primarily responsible for the Scientific Revolution, and the people who made the breakthroughs that propelled the Industrial Revolution were a tiny fraction of humanity.

It is another reason why the choir will not be telling their friends and neighbors much about FE and abundance. It will be trying to contact a different audience – those needles in haystacks that are scattered around the world, as the choir takes advantage of the first truly global communication system – the Internet – to find them.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4Talismans (1st July 2013), Billy (27th June 2013), CdnSirian (27th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th June 2013), eaglespirit (26th June 2013), Elly (27th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (26th June 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2013), sandy (27th June 2013), Soulboy (1st July 2013)

11. Link to Post #2986
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe that a cognitive change will need to happen before FE will be able to come out of the shadows. A shift on a global scale… A subtle change in the mindset of a new generation of young. By the sum of everything that they were exposed to. A leveling of ideas happening on a planetary scale as never seen before in known human history. The minds are being exposed to various desires, aspirations, realities. Having access to knowledge, seeing options, having choices… No more living in isolation, in ignorance, in fear… Acknowledging the similarities of experiences all around the world. The information revolution opens a big door. It will have to spark that flame in the heart. By seeing who we truly are, our potential, our possibilities. Getting a glimpse of our own powerful energy, a volcano ready to erupt. We are at the nexus of it.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elly For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th June 2013), eaglespirit (27th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (28th June 2013), kudzy (27th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th June 2013), sandy (27th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #2987
    Thanks

Hi Cara:

You have come down on one side of this question:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

while my experience has led me to come down on the other side. IMO, people are not going to wake up by talk or information, but by reality. And it has always been this way, going all the way back during the human journey. Reality preceded changes in awareness for the masses, not the other way around. Even the people whom I will be seeking for the choir will have already had an awakening experience of some kind. Otherwise, I would never be able to reach them. The experiences of my fellow travelers also made that very clear to me, such as Brian’s ride as the Paul Revere of FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#reactions

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sentience

As an example, just this week, I was talking with one of my investors from my days with Dennis, whom I had not seen since before my days with Dennis. Relatives of this person, who got the person to invest, know me well and what I lived through, but this person was in denial of all of it, thinking that I was crazy and taken in by Dennis The Conman, or I was a conman myself. I had to give a big sigh, but it just emphasizes how people will not wake up until reality hits them over the head.

My strategy is getting the choir going, then attracting ten times their number, and then the technical project of making FE happen would be easy, but I do not kid myself that those people will be easy to find and train. Only when FE is delivered to people’s homes will they begin to wake up to FE and abundance, or the ETs or Ascended Masters come in from the shadows, but it looks like they won’t do that, either. It is up to the few who are awake and awakening to make it happen, it seems.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th June 2013 at 12:44.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2013), CdnSirian (29th June 2013), eaglespirit (27th June 2013), Elly (28th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (28th June 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (28th June 2013), Limor Wolf (27th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th June 2013), sandy (27th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #2988
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

This is quite an unfortunate fact, that experience is the leading catalyzer for having an in depth understanding on any one issue, especially the more uncommon experiences within our society. I understand that this is the way to proceed with things since this is the way men is built and evolutionise, but isn't it possible to shower more people with more 'experience'? why only a few have the (mis) 'fortune' to reach to conclusions, what chance does that leave this 'procedure' of change to be a successful one?

Thinking about it, every rule has an exception, and learning from other's experience is valuable, but this as well requires a sort of an open mind and an.. experience, although maybe not exactly similar to the person you are learning from. There are all sorts of factors that have to be in such a dynamic, and it applies both to the one who listens and to the one who deliver the information/experience/conclusion.

My own conclusion, to put it a little bluntly is that experience sucks, but it is the best teacher for growth and learning. There is a syaing that goes like this:

"The medicor teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrate, the great teacher inspires" -William Arthur Ward

It is probable that if you met all those teachers and teachings in your own life then comes the time that you are an inpiring teacher yourself, and in this context, Hi Wade (a greeting that is recommended at the beginning of a post, but can also come at the end)

p.s

Nature is the best inspiring teacher who knows how to utilize energy from the surrounding and atmosphere, without any damage to the ecological system, just by being a part of it. If only we knew how to listen and be as nature
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th June 2013 at 18:57.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (28th June 2013), CdnSirian (29th June 2013), eaglespirit (28th June 2013), Elly (28th June 2013), Hazel (28th June 2013), Joseph McAree (28th June 2013), kudzy (28th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th June 2013), sandy (27th June 2013), Soulboy (1st July 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #2989
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, this week will see me make a few more posts than I expect to make in the coming months. Again, I need to limit my posts to once a week if I am going to get that essay written, but there have been recent events worth commenting on.

First, hi Limor. A channeled entity once told me that experience is the only teacher, and I understood the point. The problem in the FE field is that getting experience can be life-threatening. I was talking with a fellow traveler recently, who sat in the same chair that I did for long years, and he talked about the sudden deaths of people in their organization, of inventors and technical types. This comes with the territory. They are rarely killed in what are obvious murders, such as Mallove was:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#portland

but their deaths are “natural,” “accidents,” “suicides,” and so on. There are many strikes against people learning about the FE field, and danger is one of them, and violence is really one of the least of them. The dishonest “skeptics” attack it, as does the media, as do family, friends, and colleagues. Virtually everybody is against it, bizarrely, as they protect their turfs, the turfs of scarcity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

People usually have to have some experience of those reactions before they begin to understand:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#reactions

This is all part of the conundrum. Even at Avalon, as I have been quiet recently, I have seen more off-topic and sour-note posts on my threads than ones that were close to the mark, which is just more evidence that I need an invitation-only forum if I am to get anywhere with my work.

I also had recent occasion to have a long talk with Dennis, for the first time in many years – the longest talk that we had since the 1980s. He confirmed what I have long stated: his allies hurt him more than his enemies did. That is partly because your “allies” know where to hit you where it hurts the most. I had the same experience, and it is normal in this field. Brian O had a similar experience. For those who plan to join the choir, some examples might be educational, and I will present a couple of them. One now, and one later.

I lost friendships and had family relationships ruined beyond repair during my journey. The early attacks were the most dismaying, and by the time that I heard that my mother made a scrapbook out of all the lying newspaper clippings about us:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400492

it was only a minor nuisance. The person who told me of my mother’s scrapbook tour told me about it right after she left his home on her scrapbook “tour.” His parents were my investors. I never asked them to invest, but they wanted to get in on the opportunity after I gave their son some of my shares as a gift. I wanted to make my friends and family rich as we also healed humanity and Earth. It did not turn out quite like I hoped.

That son was my childhood friend. I came to ruefully understand that prophets have no honor in their hometowns. I don’t know of anybody else on Earth with my particular qualifications. It is one of the loneliest feelings in the world, but also led to my idea that I am about to try out, to see if it can help us turn the corner. That friend was one of the only people who supported me in 1988, and he is the person who said, “I am sure glad that I am not you!”

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lad#post611346

I later realized that he was interested in my journey partly as a kind of voyeurism. As I walked away from Ventura, radicalized, in 1990, I dove into the books, doing the early study of what became my public work. I began to share some of my learning with that friend, and he was one of the early lessons for me on how people project their beliefs on situations, failing to learn anything from them. A cup that is full has no room for more. The sensational libels that I saw directed at our efforts comprised my early indicator of what a brainwashing machine the media was, but my studies made the picture much broader and deeper:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

Over the years, that childhood friend would hear from me on what I was learning, but he ended up steering almost every conversation that we had into territory where he cast the world in his cowboy-movie paradigm, with good guys and bad guys, with his punchline always making his case for justified violence. It became very wearying over the years, and although he would read books that I sent him on what a crock the media was, and sometimes admit the truth, the next time I would talk to him, he would parrot the TV evening news, thinking that he was providing keen insight into the world’s woes. And it was not that he was inherently stupid. He eventually became a nurse after being a grade school teacher, but he could not escape his cowboy-movie view of the world. He was also Jewish, with a mother who survived World War II in England, so I suspect that the victim-orientation of the Jewish people was baked pretty deeply in his perspective. He even readily admitted how horribly the Israelis were treating the Palestinians, but he could never quite escape his conditioning, and eventually, he began to see my radicalized perspective as a threat to his own, hence the constant justifications for violence that he served up in our conversations, and he never liked it when I showed him that there was not any. As Seth said, there is never any justification for violence. A violation of others is ultimately a violation of self, as we are all one, in the view of the Infinite Spirit:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#age1

and I won’t argue against it. During the 1990s, he was my closest friend, and I flew him out to Ohio to visit and took him on his first and only backpack trips in the Cascades. He was the only person from “my side” who attended my wedding, and he helped me move out of our home the next day.

When I took several years off to do the research and writing that became my site, he visited me in Seattle, and it began to get uncomfortable for me, as he admonished me for straying from the herd, extolling the “safety” and sanity of his herd behaviors, as he literally thought that he was providing me enlightened advice. A year later, as I was performing my labors of study and writing, he was attending nursing school. I financed my years of study by maxing out my credit cards, eventually reaching more than $80K in credit card debt. I dug out of it in three years, after I resumed my career, and plan to avoid ever going into debt again.

While he was in nursing school, he got rid of his credit cards, as they got him in trouble previously. One day, he called me to ask for a loan. The only money that I had to lend him was what I borrowed from the credit card companies, and before I could even explain my position, he used our friendship as his rationale for why I should give him the money. So I did. Two weeks later, he asked for another loan, acting as if I had agreed to two loans. He was abusing my friendship with him, but I took out the loan and gave it to him, for more than $1K that I loaned him. Right about the same time, he engaged me in the fiftieth conversation where he justified violence against the “bad guys,” and I had had enough. I asked him to stop having political conversations with me. Not long after that, he called me to cheer the bombing of Yugoslavia:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#friends

and that was the last straw for me. But before I could end the relationship, he did, as he cast his daggers at me. I decided that I did not want the money back from him, and informed his parents that he could pay them the money he owed me, as it would repay their investment in my company when I was with Dennis. Back then, I took on all comers on the Internet, with my email address on my site for several years. I met quite a few of my cyberpals that way, but in the wake of 9/11, I decided that it was not worth it anymore:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll

but the final straw was my former “friend.” About a year before 9/11, he contacted me via a false identity, praising my work. It seems that he was testing me, to see if I was the megalomaniac that he thought I was. When I passed his test, he contacted me as himself a month later, asking me to be his friend once again. When I politely replied that it would have to wait until I finished my website, he began to attack me, with him unable to handle being “spurned.” I then told him that we were definitely finished.

Whenever I have had people accuse me of ego issues (I have an ego, like everybody else does, and some days are better than others), I always found that they were projecting their own ego issues on me. When I finished the first draft of my trucking essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/trucking.htm

I sent it to my correspondents for their feedback, and one address was to that person who praised my site (my “friend’s” alter ego). From that email address came a reply that was a bizarre attack, claiming to be CIA, giving personal details of my life, as if I had been under surveillance (I am under surveillance, but those performing the surveillance will not contact me like that). It was a highly unpleasant email and more than a little crazed and more than vaguely threatening. As I thought about the attack, I looked at the email address, and it had my friend’s initials in it, but scrambled. I wrote to that email address, and told my “friend” that he was not smart enough to play that game, and that I would not tell his parents or anybody else what he did, which was a criminal act, and I informed him that he was to never contact me again, or approach me when I went public.

There is a saying that the only defense when a scoundrel’s crimes are exposed is impudence, and it was no exception in my “friend’s” case. Instead of quietly slinking away (I could not prove that it was him, but that email address with his initials was pretty damning evidence), he decided to then engage in a frontal attack. He then emailed me from another email account, proudly proclaimed that he was the assailant, and called me an a***ole and other niceties. I figured that he was not done. I was back in contact with my mother in those days, whom I kind of patched things up with after her betrayals, but it was a fragile relationship. She was close to my “friend's” family, too, and I had heard that since my friendship ended with that “friend” that he would grill my mother about me when they were together. I called my mother, to tell her that she was to no longer talk to that “friend” about me, and she remarked on what a day it had been, because he called her earlier in the day, to tell her that I had attacked him. This is an example of how a person’s ego can take them to dark places. I just let it go, letting my “friend” dig his karmic hole. I had far better things to do with my time, and kept working on my site. But it was the last straw as far as me interacting directly with the public.

When I joined Avalon, I had not been in any contact with the public for years, but people would write about my work regularly, and one site asked who I was, speculating that I was a college professor or other academic. It had been ten years since my friend had last attacked me, but he joined that conversation, attacking me (while trying to assume the identity of another childhood friend – again, he is not smart enough to play this game, but that stupidity is what keeps him at it, as he keeps falling on his sword). I then sent him the evidence of his crimes, threatening to make them public unless he desisted with his attacks. Like the coward he is, he took down his Facebook page and pulled in his horns for a while. I don’t know if he got the message, but if he continues with his attacks, one day he will become pretty “famous.”

I present that as a cautionary tale for those enthusiastic newbies who want to get their family, friends, and colleagues involved in this FE stuff. Every fellow traveler that I know much about has had similar experiences. Again, personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

and when you begin playing on the field where Earth and humanity hangs in the balance, as you pursue a quadrillion-dollar technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

you will see behaviors come out that you can’t believe, and your friends, family, and colleagues will be the ones who will shock you the most. It just comes with the territory, and is why I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade

P.S. I see that this thread has passed 400K views. I make note of the views on this thread periodically, so I can track the volume on it. Again, I will take quality over quantity any day, and finding Ilie and others at Avalon has made this experiment very much worth it.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th June 2013 at 18:05.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (28th June 2013), CdnSirian (29th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), eaglespirit (28th June 2013), Fred Steeves (28th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Joseph McAree (29th June 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (28th June 2013), Limor Wolf (28th June 2013), Melinda (28th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th June 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013), Soulboy (29th June 2013), Ultima Thule (7th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #2990
    Thanks

Hi:

Related to the theme of my recent posts, I long ago stopped trying to convince people whose minds are set on how the world works, as they dismiss my experiences and those of my fellow travelers. Such people are protecting their fantasies that are based on the notion that those whom they gave their power away to are judiciously using it. But I even get caught off guard by people close to me who protect their fantasies, and not even at the Wade’s World scale of FE and abundance, but even relatively mundane issues such as Brian O’s astronaut credentials. I was surprised myself that the most famous active astronaut was assigned to work with me on Brian’s NASA bio:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...unk#post267098

which very likely gave more evidence of the political nature of Brian’s lack of a NASA bio, but the astronauts treated me fairly and better than expected, when I finally had to resort to contacting them directly. When I have mentioned recently that that famous astronaut was assigned to me, some have rebutted my statement with questions, as if challenging that I dealt with the astronauts at all. When I get those kinds of responses, the best course of action is to change the subject and talk about the weather. I even get it with relating Bill Gates anecdotes that I am familiar with, which are at variance with the “Saint Bill” hagiography in the media these days. You would not want to have Gates over for dinner. Those who challenge the reality of my experiences are trying to reduce their cognitive dissonance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#cognitive

It can get far worse when the subject is my experiences in the FE field, or the FE experiences of Dennis and Brian. Again, I don’t go looking for people to “convert,” but even I get surprised at times by people whom I think know better, who actually witnessed some of the events, but denial can be a real bitch, trapping minds in a fantasy world, as it protects their comforting and self-serving fictions.

My long talk with Dennis was informative in ways, and there is plenty that Dennis leaves out of his books that make his tale ever more astounding. I have written about the “mistakes” in his file, probably courtesy of Ventura County, that got him thrown in with murderers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#violate

What Dennis did not tell me before, and did not write in his books, was that his first bunkmate was transferred from maximum security (he was a multiple murderer) to medium security to be assigned as Dennis’s bunk mate. It could not be more obvious that the authorities were trying to get Dennis killed in prison, but Dennis’s first bunkmate hated the authorities as much as anybody, and not only would he not do their bidding and kill Dennis, but he became Dennis’s closest friend in prison and protected Dennis, and Dennis even converted him to Christianity. I have never met or heard of anybody like Dennis.

As a condition of his settlement with the FTC (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#ftc), which proved themselves to be as honorable as all of the other authorities have who attacked Dennis, Dennis can no longer do business in the USA regarding energy technologies. Dennis may tell his story one day, however, and it is pretty amazing.

I will now publicly announce something that I have been silent on until now. At this link, on page 10 of the document, is a picture of the trade floor of the Washington International Renewable Energy Conference (WIREC) of March 2008:

http://ahealedplanet.net/wirec.pdf

In the middle of the scene is a booth that announced “100 MPG NOW.” I have also attached photos from the same booth, which was Dennis’s. When I was invited to the White House in 2006:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#crisis

Dennis delivered the invitation. After the invasion of Iraq, Bush the Second could be heard making speeches containing statements such as, “We are addicted to oil.” The man writing lines like that was Bush’s alternative energy advisor. He came to one of Dennis’s barnstorming shows and signed up for FE, and he came to Dennis’s facility and stayed a couple of days, and was arranging that eve of the election demonstration. I had no interest in going to Washington and having tea with Bush and Cheney. The demonstration was killed, but Dennis got a booth at the WIREC show, with the tame claim of “100 MPG NOW.” He made hourly presentations at the booth, as can be seen in a picture below. Dennis really had 100 MPG technology. Even Mr. Skeptic put a car to the test, and its mileage more than doubled with Dennis’s technology, but like the saint he is:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post410817

he will not publicly admit it. One Christian evangelist with a congregation on the West Coast got 104 MPG for a year with Dennis’s technology. Of the thousands of high MPG kits that Dennis sold, the return rate was less than 2%.

At WIREC, on the second day the exhibit room was closed for an hour while Bush toured it, and he spent half of his time at Dennis’s exhibit, with his eyes bugging out. Dennis ran full-page ads in USA Today and elsewhere, and before the USA Today ad ran, he was called at home by one of the leading figures that conspiratorial theorizing focuses on, asking about the ad. Dennis was also working closely with a Detroit auto company to get the technology tested, and they were pretty far along in the testing when the boom was lowered on Dennis once again, that time with the FTC leading the charge, obviously at the behest of their private interest patrons, as usual.

That that leading figure, who is almost a hundred years old, called Dennis at home means, to me, that he does not really operate at Godzilla's level, but somewhat below it, although his influence likely got the FTC and other “protectors of the public” hot on Dennis’s trail once again.

One notion that people need to relinquish if they are going to understand how the world really works is that having technology with a mountain of data behind it does not mean much when Kangaroo Court gets going. Ironclad data and the like becomes meaningless, as I discovered in Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#jail

It is far from confined to energy technology. When Burzynski weathered the umpteenth attack from the FDA in the mid-1990s, the court made it clear that whether the treatment worked or not was irrelevant, as the court tried to hang Burzynski on the equivalent of not filling out a form:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#burzynski

Soon after Brian O was cured of skin cancer, the FDA kidnapped his healer from Ecuador and threw him into a U.S. prison:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ped#post616837

In fact, if the goods really work as advertised, then look out, because here comes the law, ready to dispense “justice” on behalf of their private-interest patrons.

The system is evil, and only exists because the masses worship it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#lemmings

Again, I lost interest in the inventor/scientist/businessman’s route to FE long ago, and that also goes for high MPG technology. That stuff has been around, and suppressed, for about a century:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#carb1

Dennis is merely the latest to make a run at it, and if Dennis can’t make a dent, nobody can. He is the best of the best, but the hero’s journey will not get it done, as far as I can see, although our efforts certainly influenced Godzilla. Maybe that is the role that that voice in my head had in mind. I have no regrets, but don’t want to get on that battlefield again, and we will see what the lambs can make happen.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dennis WIREC small.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	21878   Click image for larger version

Name:	WIREC - small.JPG
Views:	547
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	21873   Click image for larger version

Name:	WIREC 2 small.JPG
Views:	416
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	21874  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th May 2019 at 13:20.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), CdnSirian (1st July 2013), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2013), eaglespirit (29th June 2013), gripreaper (29th June 2013), Joseph McAree (29th June 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (1st July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), Reinhard (30th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th June 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013), Scott (16th September 2013), Servant Limestone (6th June 2015), Soulboy (29th June 2013), ulli (30th June 2013), URIKORN (5th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #2991
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is my final example of the problems with friends and family when you are pursuing FE and world healing. I have a close relative whose IQ is about half of mine, at the Forrest Gump level. And like Forrest, he has some savant-like abilities. He could probably easily memorize pi to a thousand places, but cannot add fractions. As I have stated plenty, it does not take too much mental horsepower to begin to grasp the magnitude of FE. It would be humanity’s fifth and largest epochal event, by far:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post693557

My Forrest Gump relative lives a life of quiet desperation, working a gritty job. He lives independently, but unlike in the movies, people with Forrest-level IQs do not become rich and famous, but are exploited by those around them, at the bottom of the food chain. I took in that relative more than once over the years. While living with me about twenty years ago, he heard some family gossip that my mother began. It was no big deal to me, but just family scuttlebutt that was likely not entirely true, if true at all. It involved my grandfather, whom I was very close to:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#kansas

Forrest saw some of the nightmare events in Ventura as they transpired, and was anything but in my camp when it hit the fan, as everybody headed for the hills, helped out Mr. Deputy, or signed up with Mr. Texas. Mr. Professor and I were the only two significant exceptions. Being attacked for defending Dennis just came with the territory of what I did. Years later, when our efforts began to achieve historical importance, Forrest became rather proud of his involvement, however tangentially, in my adventures. He wanted to help me perform my research, and sent me huge envelopes with tabloid clippings in them, to “help” me. I had to eventually ask him to stop “helping” me that way. Then he tried other ways to be involved, and not long ago, he publicly revealed a name that I had kept anonymous in my tales, to protect the person. Forrest revealed the name, to somehow think that he was lending my tale credibility. I had him remove it from public consumption, but that was the kind of “help” that he gave me. He was also enamored with conspiracy theories and believed that I was a conspiracist. Impatience is my Achilles heel, and I get to work on it every day, and people such as Forrest are among my many tests. It does not matter how many times I state it or how clearly I do, people such as Forrest cannot begin to comprehend my position, and calling me a “conspiracy theorist” has long been a favorite tactic of my critics to dismiss me. Calling me a conspiracy theorist reflects about a Forrest Gump level of acumen, but my critics regularly label me that way so they can avoid dealing with the substance of my work. I have had a million games of denial and derision pointed my way, and calling me a “conspiracy theorist” is one of the more unimaginative and dishonest, but a Forrest-level intelligence, which in this case is infatuated with conspiracy theories, readily thinks that I am a conspiracist and can hardly wait to read the latest edition of the Weekly World News and The National Enquirer. The rural white mentality in the USA often eats conspiracy theories with its breakfast.

A few years ago, as that relative began pumping me once again on Dennis and the FE milieu, I had to tell him in no uncertain terms, as kindly as I could, that it was not a game that he could play. He was like a five-year-old boy running onto the field during an NFL game, wanting to play running back. I saw that moment coming from a long way off, and I did my best to soften the blow, but he took it hard. Then he began to take it out on me. When he was young, he would do the social equivalent of passing gas in a crowded elevator to draw attention to himself, but he seemed to put it behind him as he became an adult. As he has aged, he is reverting to his younger self, as his mental abilities decline with his overall health (he is grossly overweight today). Last year, he began to spread that old rumor of my mother’s, to about the only family I have left, and when caught doing it, he said that I was the one spreading the rumor, and he was just trying to protect my grandfather’s name from my scurrilous accusations. When the laundry all got aired out, nobody in the family believed Forrest’s version of events, and his attempt to wreck my remaining family relationships did not work. He is now a family pariah, and I will never have anything to do with him again. It is just one more casualty of my journey.

But the root of it all was Forrest wanting to help me, but his “help” was rooted in his ego, and when his “help” was politely declined, he then went on the attack. Again, this is pretty normal in this field, although the attacks are usually a bit more sophisticated than Forrest’s. But Forrest, like the others, was close enough to me to know where to hit me where it hurt. And as with my other “friend” who now lives to attack me, they received nothing but help from me, with my contributions to them amounting to several thousand dollars. And this is also common with people who are helped. They ultimately do not feel so good about themselves, being the recipient of help, so they lash out at those who help them, as surreal as that may seem. Again, these are common dynamics, but they tend to get greatly magnified in the FE field, as the perils and promise are so monumental. Coming under the spell of delusions of grandeur is one of the early pitfalls that have swallowed up many aspirants:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#grandeur

and anybody in the FE field for long has to deal with them.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th June 2013 at 20:05.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (29th June 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (1st July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), Reinhard (30th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th June 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013), Scott (29th September 2014), Soulboy (30th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (30th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #2992
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Wade,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. They have their lessons.

I must confess that while reading it, a back thought was: "Oh!... that would never happen in my family... My close friends would never do this to me!". I am of course deluding myself thinking like that , but the thoughts are there nevertheless.

It is a lonely journey and it is hard to comprehend why would anyone want to hurt a person who's dream is to heal humanity and manifest Heaven on Earth. Hopefully this is a lesson I'll get from "reading" and not by getting back stabbed... but the temptation to talk to family and close friends about this, is pretty big. Otherwise, who could you talk to?

From an Ego point of view, being told you don't have what it takes to play this games is pretty hurtful, no matter how kind one says that. I am not very sure I'd have a more "enlightened" reaction to such a statement, hence the questions are we really a sentient species or not ?

From time to time I have a glimpse of a realization: "Holly c....! Everything IS about energy and everything else is indeed a side show! No matter now dramatic, how far reaching or how spectacular it looks like!"

Aliens, Underground Bases, Portals, Astral projections, the Economy all this stuff... is very interesting and engaging... but everything pales away when compared with the Energy issue. What's the point of opening a "Stargate" when so many people are starving and are slaves to an energy monopoly that could have been ended hundreds of years ago?! Without addressing the Free Energy issues, and the absolute freedom for everyone on the planet that comes from it, everything else is just more of the same, albeit with more sparkles and gadgets around the the super old combustion engine and hierarchical structures of control.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2013), Chester (1st July 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (1st July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), kudzy (1st July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), Melinda (30th June 2013), Reinhard (30th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th June 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013), Soulboy (30th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #2993
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

There was great time compression in those tales, with the first one a twenty-five-year friendship, with the last ten years containing at least fifty conversations that I wanted no part of, until I finally had to ask him to stop having those conversations with me, and then he went on the attack, and was still attacking me ten years later, even though I had the goods on his criminal behavior against me and finally had to threaten to make them public to get him to stop (we will see if he really stops, when I take a more prominent public stage).

The other was about a twenty-five-year trajectory from the raid until I told the person that he could not play the game. During those years were envelopes full of tabloid clippings, politely asking him to stop sending them, his wanting to discuss aspects of the situations over and over again, where he was just beating dead horses, and I finally had to ask him to stop, to revealing that identity publicly that I tried to hide, to me finally telling him that he could not play the game. I gave him many hints over the years, but he refused to heed them, or was incapable of heeding them, at his Forrest Gump level of intelligence. That five-year-old boy had convinced himself that he could play in the NFL, and as he began to put others at risk, I had to give him the news and keep him off the playing field. I am also leaving out many events that would make it much clearer, and here is an example.

About twenty years ago, Forrest had me sit down and watch a conspiratorial movie with his best friend, whom I hosted when Forrest lived with me. Forrest wanted us to watch the movie, to see if we thought it was plausible. It was one of the worst movies ever made, with a budget seemingly of $1,000 or so. It was about a military program on a tropical island, with ETs in the mix, kind of a super-low-budget version of Predator. Forrest’s friend laughed at the end of the movie, about how Forrest typically picked trash like that to watch. Forrest has no discernment. Forrest was a bit embarrassed, but not as much as he should have been, and repeated that he was just showing it to us to see how plausible such a tabloid tale could be. Fast forward fifteen years, when Forrest began going psychotic, and he began to “remember” that that movie was non-fiction and he was a subject of those ET “experiments” on that tropical island when he was in the military! He was going off the deep end, and desperately wanted to be a part of what I was doing. God! How do you tell a person nicely that they need help and are in no way helping you? He actually went to a psychologist to retrieve his “memories” of those events, and the psychologist ran him out of his office a few minutes later. And another unbalanced relative encouraged him that his experiences were real! That was the kind of crap that I was fighting. It was the most diseased kind of conspiracism that you can imagine. Forrest eventually went to the psychotic dark side, trying to wreck my remaining family relationships, digging up a long-buried family skeleton and telling the family that I was the person dragging the skeleton through the streets.

I don’t talk about “Wade’s World” with hardly any of my relatives, and few of my friends, and I have to keep limiting the people that I can talk about any of it with. They either are in denial, get paranoid, or perhaps worst of all, want to actually “help me” in my work, and it is virtually never helpful, but is them grinding their particular ax. Virtually nobody can begin to comprehend my work, and if they get past outright denial, they seize on relatively inconsequential aspects of it and obsess on the mystical stuff, the conspiracist stuff, the retail political stuff (which is largely meaningless), fringe “science” such as Velikovsky, the TV news, and so on. And when I finally ask them to stop grinding their particular ax, after I have dropped many hints, they get indignant and attack me. That means that they never intended to really help, but wanted me to validate their stunted worldview, and when I did not, they got angry.

To achieve a truly comprehensive perspective is highly difficult. It takes talent, a willingness to relinquish what people think they know, a lot of hard work, and it always entails some kind of experience, or a series of them, that point out how the paradigms that have been erected trap our awareness, and we have to let go of them if we are going to reach any kind of productive understanding of the issues. My upcoming essay is going to begin the class in earnest, but I know that very few people will be able to graduate to the level of understanding needed to help that choir develop. I am truly looking for needles in haystacks.

You have the gist of it oh-so-right in that energy is the big show, with everything else a sideshow. There is no other area of the global rackets where Godzilla offers people billions of dollars to go away. Godzilla understands, even if almost nobody else really does, and that is just how he likes it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm#thinkable

The energy situation has always been that way, and the potential of FE is truly mind-boggling, with TV shows such as Star Trek:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#trek

only providing hints. Although the account is brief, this probable future:

is one of the stars that I steer by, and it gives evidence of what choosing love (which is the energy of creation) is capable of.

I realize that people are going to have a hard time not discussing it with family and friends. If I can’t, and I have lived through so much of my subject material, then anybody else is going to have a very hard and dismaying time of it. And as I have done on this thread, I am very conservative in my writings, rarely writing about much that people cannot go out and check out for themselves. The foundation of it has to be solid, not a bunch of stuff where people are taking my word for anything. Again, people will need to motor through this material on their own power, and attain their own mastery of the material. I don’t expect anybody to attain my level of understanding, because they did not go through the meat grinder like I did, but I don’t need the choir to. If I am playing at the post-doc level, I am only looking for people to graduate from high school to qualify for the choir, and it will be good enough. Some will be able to exceed my understanding if they keep at it long enough, and it will entail them getting various kinds of experiences. But it will take a lifetime.

The upcoming essay and invitation-only forum is intended to provide a place where people can discuss these issues, and I will provide plenty of meat to chew on. That is the downside of what I am attempting, in that people naturally want to go tell their family, friends, and colleagues the good news. Nobody is really going to want to hear it, in the end. They will only begin to wake up when FE is delivered to their homes. And newbies virtually always deny that reality, thinking that their family, friends, and colleagues are different, somehow having the right stuff that nobody else on Earth has. That is the ego and inexperience talking.

Again, in my case, some of the best minds on the planet on these issues have looked to me for insight, including Brian O, Dennis, and college professors. But at ATS, the trolls descended on me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll1

and you can see many times at Avalon me receiving challenges from newbies who think that they understand the issues better than I do, or there is something that I am missing, such as the inventor of the hour who “Has it!”.

I was recently visited by the person who first interviewed me ten years ago, and he has spent his life interviewing visionaries across the world, and he does not know anybody like me. As with many others, he wants to enlist my assistance, but I have to get my work done, and he understands, although he would love to get my help, and I probably will help him one day, but in my own time. I have spent a lifetime carrying spears and signing on for other people’s projects, and it is time to do my own, to help fill a gap that I saw in all efforts.

But with my friends, family, and colleagues, nobody wants to hear about it, they think I am crazy, and so on. Prophets have no honor in their hometowns, I am sorry to say.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th June 2013 at 14:17.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (1st July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (1st July 2013), Melinda (30th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st July 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013), Soulboy (1st July 2013), ulli (30th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #2994
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    ...What's the point of opening a "Stargate" when so many people are starving and are slaves to an energy monopoly that could have been ended hundreds of years ago?! Without addressing the Free Energy issues, and the absolute freedom for everyone on the planet that comes from it, everything else is just more of the same, albeit with more sparkles and gadgets around the the super old combustion engine and hierarchical structures of control.
    Thank you Ilie!
    This is a continual source of frustration wherever I look. I find it wholly disheartening that we would get excited about seeing advanced gadgetry available in stores before we’ve cured poverty and hunger around the globe. But since it appears to be continually coming, let there be steady hands and pure hearts ready to guide it. Let there be those preparing to use it for our collective healing.

Some of us may be hesitant about how technological produce is overtaking the rate of our spiritual maturity, but we have yet to prove adequate at guiding the rate at which it rushes forth into the collective. So if there is an absence of adequate prevention, there is all the more need for those who are sentient to apply that sentience to the use of the technology. Even if it's deemed preferable ideally to abstain from its use in favour of self-sufficient, love-seeded, psychic resources, a technological world needs sentient souls to guide the shaping of its infrastructure and application of its inventions. (This is of course in addition to how the vast majority of us have yet to regulate our health purely with our minds and glean sustenance solely from the sun or the ether.)

Vivek posted an article on his Artificial Intelligence thread not long ago, written by an Anthroposophist scientist. The writer was advocating that fellow Anthroposophist scientists engage with the field of A.I (rather than shy away out of fear or disdain) in order to bring some spiritual consciousness and ethical guidance to the field’s development. I’m not mentioning this to advocate or criticise Anthroposophy or artificial intelligence. But reading it prompted a huge essay of a response that covered a range of offshoots that I never got round to posting, (trying to limit my ‘essay’ posts. )

Even pioneering Free Energy figures such as Tesla, whose scientific acumen / brilliance was considerable, apparently had questionable ideas in terms of population control:
    http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/pale...ables-by-2100/
    I’m reminded that in spite of his otherworldly persona and innovative thinking, Tesla lived in a world ridden with disease and poverty where he could not take for granted the healing effects of the technology we have today. Technology which broadens the availability of education and information exchange, and the physical resources we need to survive. The more capable and accessible our technologies, the more apparent it becomes that supporting life and healing it are the best solutions, rather than stifling life before it’s been given a chance. Many of the technologies that exist to give people equal, sustainable, quality living didn’t yet exist in Tesla’s era and their effects couldn’t yet be seen the way they can today. And what we have today doesn’t even fully utilise the healing potential of the tech we have available, even without free energy. Sadly Tesla never got to experience the healing effects of the clean, abundant, free-energy world his inventiveness could have made possible. If Tesla hadn’t even fully imagined the healing potential of his own technologies, it makes me wonder what a little mind like mine has yet to imagine.

It so often seems to return to what this thread, Ilie’s FE thread and the Future Earth thread are here to do – which is to make abundance imaginable. It’s crucial to be vigilant about the pitfalls of A.I. and of FE, but if we are to evolve ourselves positively it seems even more crucial that where powerful and monied parties are busy imagining ways to use technologies selfishly or negatively, more of us step up to imaginatively create the positive potential. With love, with decency, and with a vision of equality as the root.

I watched the documentary The Secret Life of Plants the other day. An unusual (and noticeably dated) film – the style of which marries scientific documentation such as the work of Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose and Cleve Baxter, with varied artistic expression - including some original music by Stevie Wonder and some beautiful dance sequences. If someone had advocated eliminating Stevie Wonder before birth because they could predict he would be blind and therefore physically ‘inferior,’ they would have robbed us of the company and creativity of a wonderful and generous soul. It would have been cruel. It would have been ignorant. It all comes down to the extent to which we create a culture which supports life and whether we value life in terms of soul and spirit, and the spirit of creation and healing. The answer to physical flaws today is to utilise advancing technology to offer the choice to correct them once a person is alive, not to prevent them living at all (and who knows what corrective and regenerative technologies are kept under wraps.)

The Secret Life of Plants :
    http://youtu.be/7_X2Z9v8-6Q?t=15m40s
    I felt the narration beginning at 0:15:40 reflected something pertinent to this thread – namely the closed-mindedness of the scientific establishment when presented with ground-breaking ideas, and the choice of scientists to be motivated by the good of the whole rather than financial profit beyond necessity :

Quote “Traveling to England Bose presented his latest and most significant discoveries in person, before a gathering of the most distinguished minds in the scientific world – 324 fellows of London’s Royal Society. In the same hall where Darwin, Huxley and Faraday made history the learned gathering listened with polite interest as the obscure Indian scientist described his pioneering measurements of radio waves. Through his experiments Bose also discovered that both metals and living animal tissue respond in a similar way to the effects of radiation. He postulated – if the continuity exists between such extremes as metal and animal tissue, similar effects should be present in the plant kingdom. Touching the leaves of mimosa pudica, with a cotton soaked in ether, Bose demonstrates the fainting response in a plant. The object of his future experiments was to prove through the design and use of highly specialised machines, that all the characteristic responses exhibited by animal tissue are also to be found in plants. The Bose experiments were denied publication by the Royal Society. By daring to suggest that electrical responses are present in plants he had offended the learned members.

Meanwhile in America George Washington Carver, another generous soul, will revolutionise agriculture. A poor black, born into slavery, he will generate great wealth for his compatriots by revitalising their ravaged soil. A gift for which he is scorned because of his communion with the faery land of plants. A natural alchemist, Carver transmutes the lowly peanut from hog food into a score of products, all highly profitable. Like Bose, Carver refuses to patent his inventions. Neither genius will charge for helping to produce bounty from the earth. Advanced philosophers, neither is appreciated in his lifetime.”
    Hopefully I haven’t written too much that you feel you should respond to Wade; I don’t wish to pull you away from far more important things. But as Ilie said:

Quote “the temptation to talk to family and close friends about this, is pretty big. Otherwise, who could you talk to?”
    Sometimes I just feel compelled to share.

Good wishes to all.

===== P o s t U p d a t e =====

Hi Wade,

I only saw your response above mine after I posted.

Quote “To achieve a truly comprehensive perspective is highly difficult. It takes talent, a willingness to relinquish what people think they know...”
    Relinquishing what I think I know is always the interesting one. A constantly worthwhile endeavour - albeit a tricky one. But that is again where love seems to come in. Allowing myself to forgive myself for where I have been mistaken, and to trust that in the abundance of the universe there is a net of wisdom and knowledge wide enough to catch me as I leap into the unknown, preparing to reshape my sense of self and what defines it. That is my own little guiding light. Particularly useful on the occasions when it works.

Thank you for everything you've been sharing recently
    Last edited by Melinda; 30th June 2013 at 21:04. Reason: spelling

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (1st July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), kudzy (1st July 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st July 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013), ulli (30th June 2013), zebowho (30th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #2995
    Thanks

Hi Melinda:

I won’t take much time to respond, so you don’t need to feel badly.

Yes, Bose, Tesla, Carver, Fuller, and others were far ahead of their times, and to this day their work does not receive the recognition that it should if we are going to turn the corner. Fuller is largely only known for his domes or buckyballs, when that was the least of his work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

In the political arena, a trenchant saying is that society reveres its living conformists and its dead rebels. It is like this in all areas, where the herd protects its awareness from the threat of enlightenment and change, whether it is the scientific establishment, the political establishment, the religious establishment, the business establishment, and so on. So it is, in a world of scarcity, where change means winners and losers, and nobody wants to be a loser. With abundance, everybody can win, even those dark pathers who think that the meaning of life is becoming Emperor of the Universe and ruling through fear. They will eventually learn the folly of their ways:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#love

but maybe not on this planet in this lifetime, but if we do not turn the corner, and soon, it will be game over on this planet, and I am doing what I can to prevent it, and if it is because I helped plan Earth School, as an alleged archangel once told me, it makes sense in the context of my preposterous journey.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th June 2013 at 17:13.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (1st July 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (1st July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (1st July 2013), Melinda (30th June 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st July 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013)

31. Link to Post #2996
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Wade. Thank you for you and for this thread. I just had one of those "a-ha" moments when I realized how true it is (in these experiential realms) that it is all about "energy" and thus what an individual being is dealing with is "energy management" in all forms possible.

Its funny how so many look at the Illumed and Nutty and accuse them of wanting to destroy the world by citing such things as "order out of chaos" but what if "order" is the actual goal and all the distractions we deal with is simply part of the management process?

In other words, why would anyone want to destroy what they are clearly in charge of?

Anyways - I sure wouldn't as I enjoy life and have zero fear of "death."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), eaglespirit (1st July 2013), Finefeather (2nd July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), kudzy (2nd July 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st July 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013)

33. Link to Post #2997
    Thanks

Hi Justoneman:

I am not familiar with your terminology, but I think that you mean the people who run the world. I call them by various names, including the Global Controllers (my term), the Big Boys (Dennis’s term), and Godzilla (Greer’s term). They definitely “manage” the planet by managing the energy situation above all else, largely by making sure that FE technology does not get into the public’s hands. Even 100 MPG technology has been under wraps for nearly a hundred years.

They are at the top of the global food chain, but there are several levels of predators below them. The violent ends that many energy innovators have come to may well be due to Godzilla’s activities, but I think that a lot of that comes from the lower levels, too. When Godzilla targeted us, it was only after we survived the lower levels of predation as various energy interests protected their turfs, but he was by far the most sophisticated of the bunch. I think that he resorts to violence rarely, because it is not a very effective policy in the long run, and his bag of tricks is deep and sophisticated, as are his pockets. Usually, when he has messed with you, you do not even know that you were messed with.

My perception is that he is a self-appointed controller of humanity and Earth, but he does not do it from benevolent intention, but an insatiable lust for power, which is rooted in fear. He operates by picking up the responsibility that humanity has collectively abdicated as we play the victim game. If a tiny fraction of us actually thought and acted like creators, it would quickly be game over for Godzilla. Destroying the planet is not his goal, but just a side-effect of his power game. As I have been stating recently, the world’s scientists, particularly biologists, and environmental and climate scientists, are terrified by what is happening.

The good news, kind of, about this situation is that it is fractured at the top, because the game is getting rather scary, as we flirt with destroying the biosphere and taking us with it. The Big Boys have contingency plans, such as underground and off-world survival enclaves, and terraforming Mars is one of their insane plans, but cooler heads may prevail. Those cooler heads perhaps are called White Hats, but I think that their hats may be rather gray. The show that the so-called White Hats gave to my friend had a rather strange invitation for it that I won’t go into publicly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

but I hesitate to call them nice guys. Energy has always been the name of the game on Earth, and always will be, and my upcoming essay is intended to make that very clear. In mystical and New Age circles, people usually discuss “energy” at a very abstract and impractical level, in my experience, where they discuss managing “energy” as managing their emotions and awareness. But the energy that I refer is what comes from the sun, which powers our automobiles and is used to produce almost all electricity and is responsible for making all of the materials that we use in our daily lives. It is in that sense that Godzilla is managing the global energy situation, and keeping everybody mired in scarcity is how he is able to readily manipulate humanity, keeping us from even glimpsing the bigger picture, as we are totally focused on survival and primitive ego needs and desires. As long as Godzilla can keep us all focused there, he has the game well in hand.

My game is waking up to the larger reality, which includes free energy technology and its potential. The Zero-Point Field is likely divine in nature, and we will not be able to successfully use it as a global civilization until our hearts are whole. The mystical, social, and other aspects play their parts, and everything in creation is ultimately consciousness, and love is the energy of creation, so the only way to FE is through love and raising our consciousness, at least for any kind of world that I would like to call home. Coercion won’t work. Godzilla can’t be snuck past, defeated in battle, or by using the fear-based methods of today’s world, such as capitalism, applying for patents, and the many other unproductive responses that have been directed toward the problem for the very few people who get past denial of the very possibility of free energy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

I am trying the love and enlightenment approach, and it won’t be easy, but it is the only one I am interested in and well may the only one that will work.

Thanks for being out there and lending your awareness to this issue.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st July 2013 at 18:20.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), eaglespirit (1st July 2013), gripreaper (4th July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (2nd July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st July 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013)

35. Link to Post #2998
    Thanks

Hi:

To Ilie’s recent post, and the issue of if what I am doing is so noble and needed, why do those closest to me attack me? The easiest answer, and I think the accurate one, is that they do not see what I see. I have written plenty on the issue of projection, and how my own awakening was an issue of overcoming my projections onto humanity, believing that people cared for something beyond their egocentric existences, when very few really do:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion#post279068

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post408726

All of my fellow travelers had that brutal moment of awakening to the reality of our world, not the TV version. Dennis and Ralph McGehee almost did not survive their moments of awakening:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm#saigon

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#voice

Mine was a little gentler, but only a little:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

Those two people who attacked me that I wrote about above were two of many, and I had far more hurtful attacks than theirs – I am only using them as examples, and relatively recent ones. They really did not see the Earth-and-humanity healing potential, but they saw more that I could become rich and famous, and they could get a piece of it, if only by basking in my glow. I hate to think that that was their only motivation, and it wasn’t, but they were completely blind to the bigger picture of what I was doing, and that is normal. Almost nobody on Earth understands. It just comes with the territory. Dennis accepted it early on and used it strategically, getting people involved primarily because of the business opportunities that the effort could afford. I found out back in the 1980s, and it was driven home even further, to my final understanding of the issues, when I was briefly back with Dennis in 1996-1997, that when people are attracted out of their self-interest, they are putty in the hands of the predators. Another way to say it is that they were attracted to it due to their ego issues. We all have ego issues, but when you are literally trying to attract people by playing to their egos, you are going to get their egos, and for the FE and world healing project, it has to at least aspire to be soul-centric. Pandering to lowest-common-denominators, such as economic self-interest, is suicidal in the FE field, which is why I literally have no interest in the businessman’s path to FE. That also goes for all approaches that cater to scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

because they all promise economic rewards and egocentric strokes to their adherents. IMO, if you go those routes, you are defeated before you begin, which is partly why I have no interest in the Rossis and Keshes. I have seen many like them come and go over the years, and they never get anywhere. Those guys have not even gotten onto the playing field yet.

The fact that I worked for free for ten years, went bankrupt, spent ten years digging out of debt and the like, while foregoing “frills” such as having children and owning my own home, sails right over the head of the egocentric, as they project their own awareness, and wonder what the “catch” is in my approach, and how I will ultimately rip people off. I am not making up these scenarios for rhetorical purposes, but I have experienced them, usually bearing the brunt of them.

I do not promise anything for choir membership but hard work and leaving behind the comforting beliefs that we have all been indoctrinated with. No money, no fame, but hard, thankless work. The egocentric will not be interested in the slightest, but the fifth epochal event in the human journey is pretty big stuff, to put it mildly, and anybody with the slightest idea how the world works can get an idea of how high I have played the game, so some of them pay attention, to see how they can profit from it, someway, someday.

Again, I tell these stories to help educate Ilie and others whom I plan to ask to join the choir one day. We need to stay away from the obvious pitfalls if we are going to get anywhere, and thinking that your friends, family, and colleagues will open their eyes to work like mine is foolish and dangerous. FE will mean the end of the world as we know it, and even the stupidest among us can glimpse it, and instead of thinking in terms of what heaven on Earth could look like:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

almost everybody reacts by thinking about what is in it for them, and all that almost anybody can see is that they would lose their niche in hell. Again, this is a key aspect of the conundrum. Dennis has been nearly universally vilified in the media ever since I met him, and he is by far the greatest human that I ever met or hope to. That is just how it is with humanity today, and has been since before “Give us Barabbas!” was cheered.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th November 2013 at 03:08.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2013), eaglespirit (2nd July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (2nd July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd July 2013), sandy (2nd July 2013)

37. Link to Post #2999
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Wade,

I am embarrassed to admit that
    Quote (...)they project their own awareness, and wonder what the “catch” is in my approach, and how I will ultimately rip people off(...)
    has crossed my (theirs) mind... I am sorry... This program is hard to uninstall... I though I have almost succeeded...

I want to believe You are sincere person and Your Choir idea will bear fruits For healing all of us, our Planet and our Universe...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), eaglespirit (2nd July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), sandy (3rd July 2013)

39. Link to Post #3000
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Wade,

I am embarrassed to admit that
    Quote (...)they project their own awareness, and wonder what the “catch” is in my approach, and how I will ultimately rip people off(...)
    has crossed my (theirs) mind... I am sorry... This program is hard to uninstall... I though I have almost succeeded...

I want to believe You are sincere person and Your Choir idea will bear fruits For healing all of us, our Planet and our Universe...
    Hi Robert,

Most of what Wade writes about on the forum, you can check out for yourself. It is a big effort, but then it will no longer be a matter of "belief" once you check out his story .

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), Chester (2nd July 2013), eaglespirit (2nd July 2013), Joseph McAree (3rd July 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd July 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd July 2013), sandy (3rd July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 535 FirstFirst 1 50 100 140 150 160 200 250 535 LastLast