Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4001
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Here is post 4,000 to this thread...
    The 4000th post. Another milestone on this comprehensive and hugely valuable thread

Quote ”Hi Melinda:

Class systems began with civilization and will become obsolete with FE. Almost nobody can really imagine it today, but nobody could imagine the end of slavery, either, before the Industrial Revolution began.

I have been fortunate to see the erosion of class systems in my lifetime. You live in the land of pubs, where the class system's roots are deep. During Dennis's amazing adventures, he got to see how the USA' s Eastern Oligarchy acted, as they tried to be like English lords...”
    Following one of the links you responded with,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#class

it was great to see you sum it up so succinctly :

Quote “6. As further discussed below, elites will become obsolete, as will ideas of rich, poor, and middle class. Elites appeared with civilization, and they will disappear with the arrival of FE, which is largely why they have been preventing FE's public dissemination.”
    and further down :

Quote “Instead of ruling in hell, elites will become regular members of something that resembles heaven on Earth.“
    Sometimes I think people hit a block with this understanding. They try and imagine equality and focus on tangents, such as the fact that people are not all born with equal abilities, and some possess natural leadership qualities that can contribute positively to the organisation of groups. But those things are not the issue. Getting to the stage where we have economic equality and high standards of education is the issue (as I see it.) In an FE future, people will have the time and tools to run far more aspects of their own lives with a much higher standard of living.

It’s true, I do live in a country where the class system roots run deep. Sometimes I feel a sense of disbelief when I hear people defend the support of a monarchy with tax revenue, because they say it’s ‘good for tourism.’ But as you so often point out, the long-term difference that an FE infrastructure can facilitate is too revolutionary for many people to apply.

Further down the link you’ve posted was another neat summation, about the nature of cities (rooted in energy use.) Last week I began sketching out a post about the disappearance of cities with FE, but it needs a lot of editing. Hopefully I can post it soon. Plenty to get into. Not saying I’ll do the best job, but I find writing a useful way to challenge my own perspective, and the prospect of losing cities got the cogs of my brain going.

Thank you for still being here, for a 4000th post.
    Last edited by Melinda; 25th September 2014 at 18:24.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #4002
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi:

Well, well, well. Version 1.0 is now published. I am also trying to make it easier on my readers, and I have a .pdf version, and a .pdf version without visible links, to that it reads more like a book. I seem to have some kinks in the .pdf files or my reader, and I will be trying to solve those issues in the coming days.

Version 2 is probably years away, but Version 1.1 might come sooner, if enough typos and style issues are discovered. But I do not expect that the content will change much anytime soon, unless I got something wrong (it has been known to happen! ).

Any Avalonian that wants to send me typos and errata is welcome to.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th September 2014 at 12:20.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (26th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), JRS (27th September 2014), Kay (27th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (29th September 2014), kudzy (26th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th September 2014), thunder24 (26th September 2014), ulli (26th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #4003
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Pearls before swine or casting a wide net...but I posted this on Faceboog:
    ========================
    Wade Frazier has now released his major "essay" (it's really a book) titled, "Energy and the Human Journey: Where We Have Been; Where We Can Go." (You may have seen me post an advance notice to a copy under editorial revision a few months ago.)

As I said before, this ain't for everybody. In fact, Wade is attempting to connect with perhaps a literal one-in-a-million. That's not to say that the other 999,999 won't gain knowledge and understanding if they bothered to read even part of it (though very few will, as it would require a level of focus that has been "trained-out" of most of us with short-term stimulation-gratification like TV.)

The reward for reading this essay is an in-depth understanding of the role of energy in life (the entire journey of life on this planet), and how humanity's epochal shifts were all directly energy-related. If there is to be a 6th epoch of humanity, it will be ushered in by "free energy."

Some of the essay reads like science fiction...but then, the truth really is stranger than fiction.

Energy and the Human Journey: Where We Have Been; Where We Can Go: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm

========================

Congratulations, Wade, and thank you from the core of my soul. :~)

Dennis

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), JRS (27th September 2014), Kay (27th September 2014), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th September 2014), thunder24 (26th September 2014), Wade Frazier (26th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4004
    Thanks

Hi Melinda:

Wrapping your mind around cities and why we have them is good work. I look forward to reading what you are writing on the subject. In order to really understand what the Fifth Epochal Event means, people in the choir have to go deep on stuff like that. The bottom line is that economics as currently conceived, and concepts such a hoarded wealth, will become meaningless when FE makes its appearance. I have used a Star Trek analogy to help people understand, but almost nobody but the choir will really comprehend it until FE is a daily reality. Then my essay and visions will begin to make sense. Until then, almost nobody is willing or able to wrap their hearts and minds around it, as they are trapped in the song of scarcity. Looking for needles…

Hi Dennis:

Thanks, bro. We will see how it all shakes out.

Love,

Wade

On a related note…

I am sympathetic to people who are skeptical of FE's possibility. If you read the Wikipedia article on ZPE and the "utilization controversy," you will see that calculation on the potential energy that I cite. Then it states that because of the time variable, those potentials largely cancel each other out and we are left with the weak Casimir effect.

But if you read Sparky Sweet's paper on his FE device, the device warps the space-time continuum and thus defeats that orthodox limitation. At the conference when I met Tom Bearden in 1998, he spent about 20 minutes talking about what he described in that paper that he wrote with Sparky. It was not easy for a lay audience to follow, but I was able to hang in there, and when Tom got to the part where a device like Sparky's created a "negative time wave," I almost threw up my hands in dismay, thinking, "Oh, all you have to do is make time run backwards for it to work!"

That shows some of the mind-blowing aspects of FE physics. If I did not know of the show that my friend received, which I heard about several years before I heard Greer's Disclosure Project witnesses describe it, which was more than a decade after I heard Mr. Advisor describe watching Sparky's device in action, I might have had a very hard time with Bearden's explanation. When I met Bearden, I did not know that what he described and what Mr. Advisor described was the same device. I discovered that years later, after talking with Brian and putting some other things together.

There is plenty of alternative physics theory out there. I have several books at home that describe the physics behind FE, and theory is nice, but working technology makes theoretical discussions pale to insignificance. Even Sparky was not exactly sure why his device worked, but only knew that he was able to get it to work. James Gilliland worked with a German scientist named Max who also made an FE device that got cold when it operated, like Sparky's, and ice formed on it. Like Sparky, Max did not know exactly why it worked, and Max even offered his device to any scientist who could convincingly explain how it worked. Nobody was able to.

As with Sparky, the cloak-and-dagger crowd immediately got involved and Max was lucky to survive the organized suppression, his device was seized, and I think that Max "retired" from the FE field, like so many others have, Golden Handcuffs or not.

Yull Brown had a similar situation with Brown's Gas, where nobody really knew what Brown's Gas was or how it worked, but Yull only knew that it did, and it also created "impossible" physical effects such as transmutation.

That situation is common with inventors. Nobody could explain how the Wright brothers' planes flew at first, according to the "laws of physics." Similarly, nobody can really explain how Rife's and Naessens's microscopes get their "impossible" resolutions, but those scopes achieved them.

My friend's eyes were bugging out of his head when he got his little exotic technology show, which turned all the physics textbooks into doorstops.

That is partly why the entire FE physics discussion can go down the rabbit hole, because the theories are kind of wild guesses, and anybody with the FE goods does not have them for long in the current environment. What I do know is that the orthodox theories that state the FE is "impossible" or that only the small Casimir effect is all that FE can muster, are gloriously blinkered and wrong. But I cannot demonstrate that to anybody today. That is part of the conundrum.

But, forget FE for a minute…

I have never had a robust conversation with anybody I met through the Internet about why Dennis's heat pump was such a superior technology or why Mr. Mentor's engine was so superior to the internal combustion engine, and nothing about either of them came close to defying the "laws of physics."

If I have never encountered a good conversation on those technologies, how the heck can a meaningful FE physics discussion be mounted? That is one reason why I say that the FE discussion can be a rabbit hole of empty theory. I mention some of the alternative physics models out there, but, really, how productive are any of those conversations going to be when any technology that can demonstrate the reality of stuff that "defies the laws of physics" is sequestered like it is?

That is a big part of the problem.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th September 2014 at 16:52.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), JRS (27th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (29th September 2014), kudzy (26th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (26th September 2014), Reinhard (26th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th September 2014), Scott (29th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #4005
    Thanks

Hi:

We were recently writing about Hawking's materialism, and he made the news again with his materialism. It really is something to see that false dichotomy. Either it is a man with a flowing beard or the material universe is all that exists. It still amazes me every time I see that, and coming from supposedly intelligent people. Einstein reveled in the idea that we knew almost nothing, while Hawking is certain that we almost have it all figured out. Every era of human thought had those arrogant intellectuals who thought that they had it all figured out.

When I read his A Brief History of Time, I was suspicious of his "quest" for God, and having Sagan write the introduction was an early hint at where Hawking was going. Oh well, I suppose that we all had lifetimes like that.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), JRS (27th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (27th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #4006
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Judging by Mr Hawking's statement
    Quote What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?
    I would assume he wants to "punish God" and declares himself an atheist because he feels resentment against God for his crippling condition. And i sympathize with him... But from the quoted statement above, glares widely another assumption. Of every thing to have its beginning and its end... This is like somebody living in 2D space trying to describe what it is like to live in 3D space...

Some hard core atheists can be honest enough to admit their fallacy. One example is C.S. Lewis, friend to J.R.R. Tolkien and the author of Chronicles of Narnia "heptateuch" (nice pun Mr Lewis ) The last Chronicle - Last Battle is about Faith. The kind which defines how one can see what one believes in. And it deals with darkpathers too.

And here is account of the awakening of an atheist on the other side: WARNING: channeled material http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Mi...ngSurvivor.htm
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (27th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #4007
    Thanks

Thanks Robert. Good stuff, that channeled work. That atheist's experience is consistent with what I have encountered over the years. When Carl Sagan was dying, he violently rejected suggestions that people made to him that his consciousness might survive his body's demise. Carl likely went into that spiritual catatonic state after he died, and I imagine that his former colleague, Brian O, tried to wake him up on the other side. As that passage noted, it takes herculean effort to awaken fragments like that, so Brian may not have succeeded, and Hawking will end up next to Sagan when he passes.

I have this feeling that we all have at least one lifetime where we buy materialism so deeply that we end up in that state, just like we all die by starvation once, commit suicide once, and the like, so the soul can get those experiences, oh the joy. There has to be a better way to grow souls than that, but what do I know?

As I have written plenty, the Silva course is a mere shadow of itself today, and that is very disappointing for me. I have not kept up on the state-of-the-art, but I hope that something like what it used to be exists somewhere in the world. After 40 hours of training, anybody could see how materialism was a false doctrine. For all the excesses of the New Age, a lot of people woke up with Silva and similar courses.

As I am reading The Lord of the Rings right now (the Hobbits are in Bree right now, and I have a friend who named her daughter Bree, because of Tolkien), the Lewis reference is interesting. Tolkien "converted" Lewis to Christianity, although to Tolkien's disappointment, he never became Catholic like Tolkien. Tolkien liked eating those wafers. Lewis's Narnia tales are a kind of LOTR competitor, and it is amazing that two of the most enduring works of fantasy came from a pair of friends who read their tales aloud to each other as they worked on them (Lewis did not read Narnia, but another work, but Tolkien read LOTR). Oh, to a be a fly on the wall at their meetings. Plenty of spiritual wisdom was poured into those works, and neither preached their religion through those fantasy works, even though Lewis became a big Christian apologist.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th September 2014 at 10:11.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (27th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th September 2014), Scott (29th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #4008
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    ...But from the quoted statement above, glares widely another assumption. Of every thing to have its beginning and its end... This is like somebody living in 2D space trying to describe what it is like to live in 3D space...

Some hard core atheists can be honest enough to admit their fallacy...
    The difficulty I’ve always had with atheism is that God can be defined / imagined as being whatever you wish. An illusion of hope, a bearded overlord cloaked in the clouds, or a Supreme Being (and an aspect of self) understood as life, truth, love, and spirit, etc. So why automatically define God as something you couldn’t or wouldn’t believe in? I took this up once with someone who proudly declared himself an atheist and he was stumped. So, I asked him, was it that he didn’t believe in other people’s definitions, such as the Christian, Islamic, Jewish description of God? He said yes, that was it (and looked relieved.)

In one sense, atheism is dogmatic like a religion, because it is a self-imposed label for its adherents that represents a belief in something that can’t been proven – that God doesn’t exist. In addition, religion can be defined as a body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs. So atheists like the one I met would seem to be members of what is in a sense the least creative of all the religions. Instead of creating their own God, or their own traditions, their belief is dependent on perceiving the flaws in other people’s. Philosophically, that seems an odd connection to forge so closely with something you claim to dislike.

Some of them claim that science, not blind belief, is their guiding light. But science is dependent on its tools to examine reality, and those tools are dependent on the level of consciousness in their inventors and those who apply them, whether mental (like maths) or physical (like a microscope.) So consciousness enters the equation even before addressing an issue like the observer effect on photons.

It’s like chasing your tail, denying something that science keeps proving, namely that there is ever more to be discovered.

It would make more sense (to me) to just say you don’t know. But some people prefer to wear the tribal badge of a religion (like atheism), which would seem to relate to a wish for boundaries and dependable ground for weary feet. I can understand that. Either way, in common with many atheists, many of us here have a disdain for the powerful culture of violence, inequality and hypocrisy that has taken such a tragic toll through the world we share.

As people, if we are striving for greater decency, we might be on the same page. I’m guessing.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th September 2014), Wade Frazier (28th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #4009
    Thanks

Hi:

Melinda, thanks for your brilliantly insightful post. Yes, basing atheism/materialism on disgust with organized religion is not a very profound path of discovery.

Attached are from my hike yesterday. I am feeling a little old this morning.

It is probably my last epic hike of the last epic hiking season of my lifetime. It has been a good run. Now, it is back to the workaday world.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fisher creek.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	27426   Click image for larger version

Name:	Easy Pass larches.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	27427   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Logan.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	27428  

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (28th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (29th September 2014), Joseph McAree (28th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th September 2014), Scott (29th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #4010
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have been wrapping up loose ends in publishing my big essay, tweaking my site here and there, I have let potential singers know that if they sing in cyberspace, I will hear them, if they link to my site and the link is taken. I do not expect anybody to digest my big essay anytime soon, but I just looked at links to my site and what was being writing out there about my work. Not much singing yet!

Reading what is written about my work is "interesting," as people from many different walks of life write about it, from college professors to "skeptics" to American Indians to New Agers to conspiracists, and so on. It takes a thick skin to read that stuff, but, kind of surprisingly, most of it was positive and not an attack. There were plenty of attacks/dismissals, but at this time, there really is not all that much, at least for now. There is a lot in other languages, but it beats me what they are writing.

What I found "interesting" was Mr. Skeptic's disappearance from the Internet. I wondered for years if he was on the payroll or not, and in 2008, I became more than half convinced that he was, and since Dennis was effectively run out of the USA by the FTC, with the standard governmental integrity that I know so well, I thought that if Mr. Skeptic was on the payroll, that the end of Dennis's efforts in the USA would mean that Mr. Skeptic would fold his tent. It looks like he did just that, as his huge debunking site, which he first put up the day after Dennis's Philly show, has now gone defunct after nearly 20 years of spewing disinformation. Again, I will never know if he was on the payroll or not, and do not care all that much, but his disappearance is consistent with how Bill the BPA Hit Man operated, after finishing the job. Bill briefly came out of "retirement" when needed, and I would imagine that if Mr. Skeptic is on the payroll, he will reappear to fling his mud if what I am doing gains much traction. We will see.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th September 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (29th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #4011
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a post on what I think are the most and least important parts of my work, what I have the most and least confidence in, and what I avoid.

What is most important:

What is next in importance:

What is least in importance:

I have the most confidence in:

I have the next most confidence that:

I have the least confidence that:
    • The latest FE inventor charging at the ramparts has a prayer, unless the Global Controllers anoint him/her as The One;
    • The vast majority of conspiratorial evidence and analysis adds up to anything genuine or important;
    • The mainstream presentation of numerous topics is the least bit accurate;
    • The prevailing theories and "laws" of physics are anything close to how they will appear in a century.

What I avoid:
    • Unmasking conspirators or the Global Controllers;
    • Excessive speculation on issues for which I am not familiar with the evidence; the further the issues are from my direct personal experience or the thinner or more equivocal the evidence is, the more I avoid it or venture an opinion, especially for issues in which even if they are genuine, they have trifling importance, which includes most conspiratorial topics discussed in cyberspace;
    • News of the latest FE inventor charging at the ramparts, or encouraging anybody to go charging at those ramparts themselves.

I may update this post as time goes on.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th September 2014 at 18:22.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (28th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (30th September 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), JRS (30th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (30th September 2014), Reinhard (29th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th September 2014), Sophocles (29th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #4012
    Thanks

Hi:

The preceding post is on what I think the most important parts of my work are, and what I have the most confidence in. But I will also draw the contours of some subjects that seem to have been skipped over. One is fringe science. It is somewhat related to an essay that I wrote on orthodoxy and alternatives. Orthodox science is what I also call White Science, which is the publicly available, peer-reviewed literature and related empirical work. Textbook science is white science. There is also gray science, in which the literature is not peer-reviewed in the mainstream, but exists on the fringes. It can be cutting edge and Earth-shaking, invalid, or somewhere between those poles. Some pretty far out theorizing and evidence can be found in gray science. It is closely related to fringe technology, which is where you will find free energy ("FE") inventors, Rife devices and those microscopes that achieve "impossible" optical resolutions, Brown's Gas, and the like. Gray science and technology can become white (such as when science could no longer deny that the Wright brothers were flying), or can go black, such as when antigravity research went black in the 1950s, or when FE inventors get bought out, have their technologies seized in the name of national security or via cloak-and-dagger methods. Many FE inventors came to grim ends.

Most of the gray science and technology stays there, usually because it is not valid or viable. For instance, virtually all of the viable FE technology was taken out of circulation long ago, and a great deal of what exists in FE circles today is not viable and much is probably not even valid. Dennis's heat pump was in the gray technology area and was wiped out. The inventors had to cut their performance data in half so that they would not get laughed out of engineering offices.

Catastrophic theory is largely a gray science area. Some mainstream scientists have worked in catastrophic theory, but a lot of it is pursued by the uncredentialed. I snooped into catastrophic theory for many years and am still on the fringes of the Velikovsky controversy, but from what I have encountered, particularly while studying for writing my big essay, the catastrophic framework did not seem valid to me, especially in the Holocene Epoch. As my work makes clear, catastrophes have often visited Earth and precipitated mass extinctions, but other than the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs, bolide and other catastrophic celestial events do not seem to have had much impact on the Holocene Epoch, which is what most contemporary catastrophic theory is concerned with.

The idea that the moon landings were faked, and the related "evidence," I suppose can go into the gray area, if we are charitable. Plenty of fringe topics like that are at about the tabloid level of rigor, and I am not sure that they deserve to be called gray or fringe.

Then there is Black Science and technology. Many white scientists and technologists deny that Black Science and technology even exists, and calling it all a "conspiracy theory" is a standard tactic of dismissal. I know better, as do my fellow travelers. I have been on the receiving end of the organized suppression that hails from the levels where Black Science and technology exist, and that was no fun. I was young enough to survive the experience with my sanity intact, but others around me were not so fortunate.

That is all quite a minefield to navigate, and there is plenty to distract newcomers and dabblers. They can disappear into rabbit holes and may never emerge. While I know that there is plenty of valid fringe science and technology, I have had to focus my efforts on FE and related issues, as that is the big leverage point to right humanity's ship and I only have so many good years left in my life. The appearance of FE on the world scene would be the biggest event in the human journey, by far.

Assessing fringe scientific theory and technology is not easy, and I sympathize with those who play on that field, whether they come up with something, or assess something, that is valid or not. It is not a place for the faint of heart, and a seemingly crazed persistence is required to navigate any of it very far.

Such fringe ideas can be explored, but it needs to be done cautiously and with eyes wide open. The undiscerning, unwary, naïve, and gullible have been swallowed up by the quicksand on those fringes, and plenty of predators patrol that terrain, and there are several levels of that food chain, from Godzilla on down.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th September 2014 at 22:27.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th September 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), JRS (30th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (30th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th September 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #4013
    Thanks

Hi:

This is similar to my fringe science post, but on the mystical side. I have written plenty that a mystical awakening might be essential for the FE pursuit. I am not certain that a mystical awakening is necessary, but it is a great antidote to materialism. I have found that materialists have a very difficult time understanding key aspects of the free energy conundrum.

Materialists, especially the smart and educated ones, often end up in what I call Level 3, where they deny free energy's ("FE's") possibility on the "laws of physics" objection, and they deny that organized suppression exists, which I eventually realized aligns with the materialist view of the cosmos, in that no consciousness was involved in its creation. Everything was a big, unfathomable accident, in the eyes of a materialist. Structuralists have a conspiracy phobia, and it seems to be rooted in that same materialist assumption of no conscious intent. Not only is materialism built on an ideological assumption that a mystical awakening readily falsifies, but the most important part of any mystical awakening is beginning to comprehend the power and importance of love. Love and FE are joined at the hip, in both mystical and practical ways, and one of them is probably that the zero-point field may well be divine in origin to the extent that if a being's or civilization's heart is not in the right place, they will not be able to access the field, or for long. I cannot prove that notion to anybody, but it gradually dawned on me over the years. That is partly because I have tapped something very like, if not in fact, the zero-point field during my adventures. But it was also rooted in the understanding that any self-seeking FE effort was doomed from the outset. The greatest miracle that I ever witnessed was Dennis walking out of jail after I sacrificed my life. Dennis and I know that what happened after my gesture was an act of divine intervention.

I experienced my mystical awakening in Southern California in 1974, and the next decade the New Age phenomenon happened, and I saw it all. As I look back, what I saw in the Southern California mystical scene was an early hint of the primary lesson of my journey: personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity. Mystical hucksterism was rampant, and while there were surely people who faked their mystical abilities (they would not fool anybody with the true talent for long), the hucksterism that I saw the most was using genuine abilities for self-serving ends. The standard New Age scenario was a man who played some kind of guru, who amassed his harems of willing groupies and built his empire. A mystical awakening worthy of the term is not about the realization that the materialist framework is false, although that is a nice benefit. The most important mystical idea is that love is all that really matters. Everything else is just noise. Love is the energy of creation. The mystical masters all have that as their primary message, but the priesthoods always corrupted the teachings of the masters into making religion rackets. They did it from the very first civilizations to this day.

The New Age scene eventually got so bad that people in my circles began pronouncing "New Age" to rhyme with "sewage." I have been around psychopathic "mystics," and they could put on quite an act.

What John Chang, for instance, seems to have done, is only a world-class level of accomplishment of what I have done. Could he be faking it? Maybe, but when you can experience the "hot hands" effect, Chang's feat does not seem so preposterous. But there is a great deal of fakery and hucksterism in those ranks. Brian O'Leary visited Sai Baba several times. In Brian's account of his first meeting with Sai Baba, he noted that Sai Baba seemed too interested in what was beneath the cushions that he sat on, and in that session he "manifested" that ring that he gave Brian. In this video, I think a convincing case has been made that his lingam "manifestation" out of his mouth was a poorly performed trick. If Sai Baba faked it for one "miracle," why did he not fake it for all of them? That is part of the problem with such "holy men."

The only abilities that people should have much "faith" in are their own, and all of that hocus pocus of organized religion and the mystical hucksters are among the bogus aspects of those paths. There are no sacred texts. None of the people whose names today's organized religions are erected in the memory of left behind any "sacred" writings, or any writings at all.

In recent exchanges on materialism, Melinda made the point that atheists are generally just reacting to the excesses of religion, as if what passes for religion in any way comprehends how creation really works and who or what it arose from.

In finishing this post, I am sympathetic to materialists who are seduced by their senses and "reason" and turned off by organized religion, the New Age, the mystical hucksters in India and elsewhere, but when people seek and have their own experiences, then they will know. That is what I recommend that people pursue, not received teachings, "sacred" texts, organized religion, and the like. The only FE effort with a prayer will be comprised of sovereign members who think for themselves, have their own internal anchors of knowledge, and are not taking much, if anything, on "faith."

Again, maybe a materialist can really understand the FE conundrum, but I have yet to meet one. Materialists often advocate coercion and violence, which is wholly incompatible with what FE efforts need to succeed. Everybody that I respected in the FE field was, to one degree or another, a mystic. They were also overgrown Boy and Girl Scouts whose hearts were in the right place to begin with, and that is the most important quality of all.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th September 2014 at 16:21.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st October 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (30th September 2014), Melinda (30th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th September 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #4014
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be on how organized suppression works, particularly how I have seen it work for efforts like what I will be attempting. I have written bits and pieces of it before, in my site and in forums, but I am going to get pretty specific in this post, particularly the kinds of organized suppression that I am familiar with.

First, there is Godzilla's radar. Although the vast majority of humanity is oblivious to the role that energy plays in their lives, Godzilla is not so blind, he knows all about what free energy ("FE") makes possible, and he has done everything in his power to ensure that it stays under wraps. His suppression and control efforts are not because he is paternalistically trying to prevent FE's misuse, in the best interests of humanity, but because he knows that FE's appearance will mean the end of his reign. His trip is all about power. The Global Controllers' members know that they are playing chicken with Earth, as the current trajectory that humanity is on threatens to make Earth uninhabitable. The crazier members of that cabal want to terraform Mars as their ultimate survival enclave, but there is dissention in the ranks, the saner members want FE to come out, and members of that faction are likely those who gave my friend a little show and cheered us on from the shadows. One of the earliest and most naïve levels of awareness, once the denial of FE's possibility and desirability are overcome, is thinking that Godzilla can be snuck past, which I have called Level 7. I have witnessed numerous variations on the "sneak past the organized suppression" theme. They are all foolish and dangerous. I have performed risk analysis professionally, and I have sketched what Godzilla's risk analysis regarding disruptive technologies probably resembles. I then sketched the responses to the "threats" that are in Godzilla's bag of tricks. Unfortunately, I have experienced or witnessed all of those responses, and I have depicted where I think that my writing efforts so far have fallen on Godzilla's radar. If what I am about to do gains much traction, then it will rise on the radar, and it is quite possible that the tactics of organized suppression will be applied. I have designed my effort to avoid the vulnerabilities to the more obvious and easy tactics of suppression. Those of self-serving motivation will not have much interest in what I am doing.

If FE newcomers do not understand that personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity, then they are headed for a disaster that they may not survive. The vast majority of FE efforts never reach the level where organized suppression is needed. Most efforts never develop anything worth suppressing, or if they do, the foibles of those in the effort ensure that the effort self-destructs, as greed, delusions of grandeur, and the like seduce the participants. Only for the relatively few efforts that overcome their internal weaknesses to the extent that they pose a threat is organized suppression applied.

Most organized suppression tactics are only relatively subtle encouragement of people's evil proclivities, as Godzilla unleashes a provocateur or two onto an effort, mobilizes some Establishment assets (the media, law enforcement, "skeptics," and so on), dangles a few carrots or brandishes a few sticks, or just sits back and watches the more local interests protect their turf from the threat of disruptive technologies, without needing much if any encouragement from Godzilla. Godzilla's organized suppression efforts rarely need to become very active or overt, as the targets and their allies do most of Godzilla's work for him. For the size of the human herd, the shepherd's task is surprisingly easy, as thousands of people control the fate of billions who have abdicated their responsibility and sentience for the promise of security.

When I first heard Tom Bearden describe Godzilla's "game theory" tactics in 1998, little did I suspect that I had recently escaped the most sophisticated effort yet brought to bear on Dennis's efforts. But the lower levels of the game I was intimately familiar with. Some provocateurs took off their masks for us (1, 2), and that was educational, but if the tales from fellow travelers hold any water, other provocateurs were moles, bided their time, and never needed to get active, so they eventually slunk away without us being the wiser. The professional provocateurs were very talented, I will grant them that. Some of the hit men and women worked in law enforcement, and when one took off his mask for me, it was the turning point in my life. That hit man in law enforcement was handsomely compensated for his dirty work, and his annual pension is about $250,000 per year today. The prosecutor was rewarded with a judgeship for her role in the hit on us, and other promotions were generously rewarded to those who got their hands dirty in wiping us out.

Similar to the CIA, in which those on the official payroll get pensions and other perks, contract agents are disposable (Perkins's "jackals"). I followed the "careers" of the contract agent provocateurs sicced on us after they helped wipe us out, and it seems that they were on their own and had to fall back on their evil talents. One is still in prison as I write this, and will be an old man when he gets out, if he gets out. The other ripped off the public using similar tactics that he used to build his fake credentials and also used against our company, and he is now a hit man for the medical racket instead of the energy racket. So, if contract agents are useful enough, they can cash in, and that hit man sold his company (that ripped off its customers) to a Fortune 500 company for millions of dollars.

But most organized suppression is performed by people just doing their jobs, such as that reporter who could not write one accurate paragraph about us (or her sidekick whose articles were virtual dictation of those with the lucrative careers), or the "investigator" who openly admitted that he did not care if Dennis was innocent or not, that he only cared about getting convictions, and would lie and deceive as much as necessary in order to secure that conviction. Similarly, when prison officials repeatedly put Dennis into position to be murdered by his inmates (1, 2), relatively few officials were in on it, probably with well-placed bribes. The guards and other officials really did not care if the inmates killed each other, so Dennis's survival of the shark tank that they thrust him into was no great concern of those not in on it.

That was all visited on us after Dennis rejected the last "friendly buyout offer," of about $1 billion, delivered by a CIA man who said that he represented "European interests." Dennis was too high profile for an outright hit attempt in broad daylight, and when the GCs murder FE "threats," it is only as a last resort, and they take great pains to make it appear as something other than premeditated murder, which is probably why people such as Dennis have survived numerous murder attempts.

So, we experienced pretty much Godzilla's entire bag of tricks that I am aware of, but that his bag was large and deep was not the big surprise of my journey, but how effective those tactics were. My mother collected those libelous newspaper articles, made a scrapbook out of them, and took it on tour to my friends, family, and investors as she told them the story of her son the criminal. With all that I was surviving in those days, my mother's act did not even arise to the level of being a minor nuisance. I was betrayed right and left, and going bankrupt was the least of my concerns.

As I began to undergo a stress breakdown a couple of months after the raid, one of Dennis's associates tried to replace me as Dennis's protégé, and he was the first person seduced by the provocateur who had infiltrated us, and that was no great surprise. But what initially blew me away was who immediately signed up with that criminal play to steal our company. I initially could not believe it, and when I tried to warn those who eagerly signed up with that effort, all I received in reply and sophistry and naïveté, and Mr. Engineer was there for what happened in Seattle, so I could not believe that he could not smell their play from a mile away. What I was really witnessing was those people reaching the limits of their integrity, which was far lower than I thought that it was, and that was one of the final events that led me to the primary lesson of my journey. After I helped break Dennis out of jail and left my home town, never to return, nothing about human behavior could ever surprise me again. The enemy is truly us.

Since that first stint with Dennis, I witnessed more attempts by his allies to steal his businesses, and other fun and games, and was lucky that I did not go to prison for my trouble. I got to witness mud-flinging "skeptics," national TV shows that were exercises in slander, and another attack, that time coming from the federal government, which I was so happy that I did not have to experience. For me, it is almost like that saying, "I used to be disgusted, but now I am only amused." Watching the same evil tricks being played over and over, and them working almost effortlessly on low-integrity people, was an education that I would not wish on anybody. However, the most common response to my work is people wanting to rush out and tell everybody they know the "good news" about FE (an aspect of Level 10 awareness), and they are dismayed when their relationships and even careers are wrecked. Humanity is addicted to scarcity, abundance literally means the end of the world as they know it, and they react to the idea of FE for the same self-serving reasons that Godzilla does, but at less accomplished levels of evil. You could not have convinced me of that when I was 25, and I am sympathetic to FE newcomers who deny that reality, but that is a key reason why I say that the only people who are going to be much genuine help for an FE effort have already had some kind of awakening experience. Only then can they begin to relinquish their naïve notions of how humanity acts in a world of scarcity and fear. Humanity is not going to wake up with talk. Only when the means of abundance are delivered into their lives will they begin to wake up. Those who deny that truth while pursuing FE have some hard and potentially life-risking lessons to learn.

I could go on for days about how organized suppression works and how easily people fall for it, but I will end this post by stating that I have designed my effort to specifically dissuade people in those early levels of FE awareness from being interested in what I am doing. I offer no road to individual riches and fame, but those who help put FE over the top may get to live in something that can look a lot like heaven on Earth. I am looking for needles in haystacks, at somewhere less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population, but it can be as few as one-in-a-million for my idea to work, and I will take those odds.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th September 2014 at 16:11.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st October 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Melinda (30th September 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #4015
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ...In Brian's account of his first meeting with Sai Baba, he noted that Sai Baba seemed too interested in what was beneath in the cushions that he sat on, and in that session he "manifested" that ring that he gave Brian. In this video, I think a convincing case has been made that his lingam "manifestation" out of his mouth was a poorly performed trick. If Sai Baba faked it for one "miracle," why did he not fake it for all of them? That is part of the problem with such "holy men." ...
    Hmmm. More goodies to discuss <rubs hands together>

Even others regarded as holy have cautioned against perceiving inherent virtue in mystical ability. Something I touched on towards the end of a post over here.

Many of us are convinced that there is something greater than the imbalance we perceive around us. We feel an innate sense that there is more to life, and to our potential ‘than this.’ That somewhere in the universe there must be those who express something closer to divine perfection than what we have personally attained so far. Those who often have the best results in communicating effectively with higher-dimensional life forms (or ETs) are those who respect them, though don’t shrink and build a pedestal.

But in a world where violence and competition are so prevalent, and where the longing for truth can be amplified by so much deception, our ego kicks in like armour to protect us. And it’s that same egoic energy that can cloud our vision. With repeated sources of great pain we can develop a desire for great relief. With intense loss – seek a sense of something permanent and fixed. Sensing that desire, in walks the guru, ready to calm our nerves – to steady our gaze. But as Einstein is said to have noted, you can’t fix a problem with the same consciousness that caused it.

There are undoubtedly mystical charlatans. Then there are those who may have manifested material objects or healed wounds with pure energy and intent, on select occasions - but who simply can’t perform on command. So they and their close inner circle make the choice to deceive people. It’s clear they might do it for the money and the power-trip. Being constantly admired by thousands could be quite a psychic feast or psychological addiction. But when it comes to the notion of lying to give people hope, in order to inspire and trigger ability in them, that is philosophically more interesting (even if only slightly.)

When, if ever, could it be justified?

If a person was healed by a lie, because they were inspired by a truth it represented, would they have been better off remaining wounded? It may be a question of the depths and longevity of effect. A person who healed their own wound with their own mind because they were inspired by seeing another pull a rabbit from a hat (and mistook the rabbit or its handler for the healer), will not be as healed or liberated as someone who had the awareness to see the healing had come from within. They may not have fully honoured their own direct connection to source. So there are traces of dependency, rather than there being proof of sovereignty.

There’s a place for being assisted by others. A loving relationship that grows a nourishing bond is a form of dependency. Like growing a garden together, when the energy of collaboration will yield greater fruits and insights than simply gazing into a mirror of our own making. The greater yield is dependent on greater input. Everything in balance. But to consciously enter that bargain, taking responsibility for our contribution, is a different prospect to relinquishing our self.

In a crowd of thousands surrounding a miracle-maker there will be just as many different levels of relinquishing, studying and conscious will in effect. In my humble experience, the greater the connection to love, self-acceptance, and respect toward others can be felt - the more freely the benign and subtle energies can flow. So a crowd comprised of people in a state of sovereignty will amplify something very different to a crowd that has gathered to be given something. In a sense, one gathers to be creators, the other to see creators. Many shamans with great mystical know-how don’t seek an audience of thousands, precisely because the collective vibration would be at odds with one that is conducive to their ability.

However sweet the short-term taste of apparent miracles, put simply - when it comes to giving hope, a world built on deception is not one built to last.

Another way of looking at the same principal is that if we pray from the heart, imagining someone healed and creating that energetic imprint, we can manifest it. Conversely, if we pray from a place of longing and perpetuate feelings of a good thing being absent (whilst consoling ourselves that it's 'love' we are channeling), our ego might force a result into being, but energetically it could manifest an opposite effect elsewhere. One method is based on creating in harmony, the other on forcing existing energies. If someone doesn’t like the universal principles that determine what is harmonious creation versus what is imbalanced/wilful rearrangement, they likely have a long way to go before creating their own universe where they can make rules that can supersede them. The disposition of disliking them is a first stumbling block on the path to greater ability.

Being in love with the good things and extraordinary potential for harmony that are around us would seem a far more enjoyable experience. I’m happiest when able to live that way. While attempting to fix my own little world.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st October 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014), Wade Frazier (30th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #4016
    Thanks

Thanks Melinda:

That was a brilliant post. I have had conversations like those that you depict, in which people argued that those involved in a Level 10 effort needed to be deceived, bribed, cajoled, and the like (appealing to their self-interest) to be involved. In the West and probably everywhere, salesmanship is partly an act of deception. As somebody who staged "Greatest Energy Shows on Earth," I can testify to the kinds of people that they attracted (many came for the show), and I finally realized that such people were useless for the FE pursuit, as humanity's master shepherd had the flock well in hand, and using his tools against him does not work that I have seen.

I have been a truth-seeker for my entire life, and people laughed at my naïveté long ago, and I could not blame them. But as I was rudely disabused of my naïve notions, I kind of came full circle and realized that only those with a love of the truth, who did not settle for comforting deceptions, were going to be any help at all for manifesting the biggest event in the human journey. Deception is not going to get us there, and is it not aligned with the kind of world that I envision.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st October 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Melinda (30th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st October 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #4017
    Thanks

Hi:

I do not know whether to laugh or cry when I see articles like this, as the USA decided that killing women and children is once again an acceptable price to pay for fighting "terror." How can anybody keep a straight face when saying that the bombs are getting the "bad guys"?

This is a very old American pattern, in which "freedom fighter" are "terrorists" the next day, or vice versa. The "terrorists" and "freedom fighters" were literally next-door neighbors in this most recent bombing. This is something straight out of Orwell.

If you study war and genocide, as I unfortunately have, you find the apologists for bombs and invasions, and they will always deny and defect responsibility for the deaths and misery, and blame the victims. In the big picture, there are no victims, but those who rationalize such activities with high-flown rhetoric will one day be on the other end of the bombs, to learn what it is like to be on the receiving end of what they so blithely justify.

One of the most transparent canards of imperial apologist is to try to parcel out responsibility for the deaths to others, when they even acknowledge them. At the Nuremberg trials, the primary finding was that Germans were primarily responsible for the deaths, as they started a war of "choice," just as the USA did with Iraq. Germany's crime was breaking the peace. When a society is subjected to invasion it creates vast damage beyond the immediate violence of the weaponry, and only the most shameless apologists try to apportion blame to the people being invaded. Take the genocide on Española, for instance, or what happened in the Western Hemisphere in the 1500s. It was the greatest demographic catastrophe in the history of Homo sapiens. But nobody is arguing that the Spaniards killed 50 million people (or "only" 30, or 80 or more) people with their swords, but the Spanish invasion was solely responsible for the catastrophe.

On a related note, as I will now have to make it a practice to see all the links taken to my site, I saw this article this morning and corresponded with the author. I have not seen such a forceful article on the Columbus issue in many years. Mine was the only heavily referenced article that he used, which is when I get that confirmation that references matter.

I have had friends suggest that I put a search feature on my site since the 1990s, but I did not have the skills to do it, and a pal did it today, on my home page, at the bottom.

It looks good and works well.

Back to chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2014 at 18:46.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st October 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014), Melinda (1st October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st October 2014)

35. Link to Post #4018
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

We are being called to build a new paradigm society. This will be small self contained communities that are 100% self sufficient in energy, food and clothing, 90% self sufficient in education & Health and will consume a fraction of the current use of other manufactured goods. It will be based on sharing and will exist in harmony with nature. The problem for TBTB is that such groups will have no need to pay vast amounts for governments and all the 'services' provided by the Corporate world. As they will be mostly barter based, they will be hard to tax. Care of the sick & old will be built in. TPTB have to fight this as it is their existential crisis, and nemesis. The interesting bit is how to transition painlessly. And that is where new energy tech comes in. It will 'prop up' the current paradigm while exorcising the dark interest groups. A healthy transition economy can then start building the future without strife. The end destination is the same, but it may take collapse to get there. But it does not have to.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th October 2014)

37. Link to Post #4019
    Thanks

Thanks HugoJudd:

That is one way to do it, and there are others. TPTB are divided, and most want FE to come out, from what I have heard. They know that we are destroying the planet, and the sane ones do not want to live on Mars. The vision you espouse is not far from this one, and I am all for harmony. Yes, the transition is the hard part, as almost everybody resists any change, as they carved out their niche.

We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st October 2014), Joseph McAree (4th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014)

39. Link to Post #4020
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Thanks so much! A little bird tells me that in UK they are trying to build these things for power IN SECRET. Perhaps a power station or maybe something smaller stuck on the grid!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 536 FirstFirst 1 101 151 191 201 211 251 301 536 LastLast