Page 199 of 425 FirstFirst 1 99 149 189 199 209 249 299 425 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 8495

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #3961
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,906 times in 3,024 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I might be wrong here , but I feel that at times we can fear and can overcome fear, we can worry and overcome worry, we can be victims and overcome victimhood. By seeing what there is and deeply understanding what can be done about it such as implementing abundance this may transform a difficult situation and even turn the tide. I wonder, if avoiding the fearful approach means to never fear?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th September 2014 at 21:10.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Freed Fox (15th September 2014), Joseph McAree (15th September 2014), Kay (18th September 2014), Krist (18th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wind (16th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #3962
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 times in 5,595 posts

Hi Limor:

Fear is inherent in all beings with a brain, and has to do with physical survival. All human fears are rooted in not feeling in control of what happens to our bodies. Fear comes with the territory of living in physical reality, but a loving heart will recognize what it is and will not let fear dictate one's actions. It is said that the brave knew fear, but did not let it overcome them. The fearless cannot be courageous.

People can befriend their fears, and the dark side can become an ally, but darkness running the show on Earth is what is leading to humanity's impending demise. Darkness dominates Earth today, and fear rules the day. Healing humanity means putting the fearful ego into its proper place. It is not designed to be in charge. Making decisions from frightened egos that seek survival at all costs is the problem. If there has been any human "progress" over the past several millennia, it is increasing the "in-group." Racism, slavery, bigotry, and mass murder are no longer celebrated. As I have written, when all life on Earth becomes humanity's in-group, maybe we will finally become a sentient species.

Virtually every objection to FE or its desirability is rooted in fear. Love has almost never been expressed by humans on this planet before in any meaningful way. Those recent posts about materialism, fear, and victimhood are germane. Fear guides the thinking of victims, and love guides the thinking of creators. Easily said, but difficult to put into practice. Anonymity on the Internet is all about fear, and my forum will not have anonymous members, as they need to muster at least that much courage.

I am trying to help change the game, and moving everybody back from the brink of survival is the central aspect of what I am doing, but people dominated by fear will not help with what I am doing. They need to overcome it in order to be helpful. There is a thread in this forum where people can explore their fears relating to FE. Some of most fun that I have had at Avalon was writing for that thread, and Melinda began a thread on healing our fears.

So, fear is always going to be there, but it can be a small part of our awareness, not the centerpiece. Today it is so central that people do not even recognize that it is fear, such as those materialists who cannot see the irrationality of their positions, as locked into fear and victimhood as they are.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th September 2014 at 23:19.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Hughe (15th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (18th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (18th September 2014), kudzy (16th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wind (16th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3963
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 872 posts

Hi

If you don't mind i would like to add a side note on f.e.a.r (false expectations appearing real ) In most cases, fear is a learned reaction. Passed from generation to generation. Children are born fearless. Full of trust for benevolence of this learning dimension we call time-space. If you don't teach children to fear of their surrounding, they won't be afraid of it (scroll @7:26 ). The potential for fear is in-there. I agree. We learn to express that potential from our sc "care givers" But if one can learn something then it certainly can be unlearn. The fear-learning begins at pregnancy when mother, and father, pass their own fears of uncertainty to the unborn child. And fully unwinds during childbirth. How many western women and men are accustomed to childbirth? It became a medical condition to be treated at hospitals. Like a disease to be afraid of. And not as something to cherish and impatiently wait for. Don't get me wrong, i don't blame mothers. Fathers are equally responsible for the mess. If not more.

While it may seem as a hopeless, vicious circle, it is not. As with all circles, one needs to cut it anywhere to make it a straight line And hopefully more and more parents are doing just that. Starting with their own fears

I would also like to share an observation about materialism defined as denying the existence of the supernatural:
    If materialists claim there is no supernatural, that implies they must know how thr supernatural looks like so they can state it's absence because they can't find it. But it also implies they once must have experienced the supernatural so they knew how it looks like. And to know something it must exist. Strange...

Last week i had three encounters with the supernatural. #1 while at the office i thought about co-worker who'd found another job. After an hour he dropped in to pay us a visit #2 two days later i was trying to recall the difference between "null" and "nil" values in C programming language while i was driving my car out of the parking lot. While approaching the exit gate, another car drives in. On it's licence plate the word NIL was written #3 i regularly visit a place in the pine forest every weekend. This Sunday, while there, i was wondering why haven't we seen any squirrels rumbling in the pine trees, all those times we are there. That seemed odd. Half an hour later a squirrel begins to jump from tree to tree.

I can't simply dismiss it as a coincidence anymore. It must be supernatural in nature.

EDIT:
    The above 3 examples are fresh ones. I have some old ones too. It happens almost everyday Just start looking around...
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 15th September 2014 at 23:54.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert :)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (18th September 2014), Krist (18th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #3964
    Thanks

Hi Robert:

Humans have some instinctual fears, such as loud noises and falling, but most fears, as you note, are learned. Again, fears that relate to survival can be "legitimate," as without them, we may not survive. Many fears that parents pass to their children are often situational, where the parent may have faced that hazard, but the child did not.

In physical reality, fears of survival are going to be common where not surviving is common, where people can have premature deaths. Pain is related to those survival fears. Fear and pain have very real and legitimate reasons for existing. People avoid pain and seek pleasure, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it can reach levels where people actually achieve the opposite, as they create pain by seeking pleasure (or avoiding pain; addictions, for instance), and getting pleasure from the pain of others is where the dark path comes in, and the phenomenon of Roman gladiators was about the apotheosis of that mentality.

The problem with people is that their long memories and ability to imagine can see them project fears of past situations onto the future. Neither one exists in the moment. There are no guarantees in life, other than that we will all die one day. When fear becomes pervasive and is projected everywhere somebody looks or thinks, then it can become dysfunctional and debilitating. As people such as Chomsky have noted, induced fear is a key ruling class tactic, as fear brings up the fight-or-flight response that shuts down the neocortex and people lose their sentience. Fear is a big topic.

I spoke a friend's funeral yesterday. He died the previous weekend, and I was asked to talk about what I experienced as he died. Attached is his prized picture of when Bill Gates came to talk to him because of his innovation. My friend's name was Bill, and this was called the "Two Bills" picture (my Bill is on the left, and you can pick out the other Bill ). Bill faced death straight on and had no fear of it. He was a good man.

The "mystical" stuff can indeed manifest in odd "coincidences," but it can also be dramatic phenomena. I can respect people who want to experience something other than coincidences, and I try to help them attain them. They are not too hard to achieve, if the person is serious, but they also are best experienced as side-effects of serving a higher purpose. My most dramatic experiences always were a response to a need, and I respect that it happens that way. Love is always the key.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	billbill.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	27197  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th September 2014 at 02:02.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (18th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (18th September 2014), kudzy (16th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #3965
    Thanks

Hi:

I just received another "inventor with an FE gizmo" email from a pal, where the inventors are looking for big funding from capitalistic sources and the rest of the usual stuff. I try to make lemonade from all the lemons that I am constantly handed, and I thought of a new way to say it, in the hopes that people understand, or at least that people that I want to understand:

"Developing the technology is near the end of the process that I envision, not near the beginning."

That nugget will go into my essay.

What FE newbies are absolutely oblivious to is that the odds of success for "normal" businesses are nil for development efforts, and there is nothing "normal" about the FE pursuit. It is almost always men who harbor those boyish, self-defeating, and even suicidal notions, and I cannot even get those close to me to evidence any comprehension at all of what I am trying to do, and some have even ready my essay!

It is just more evidence of the magnitude of the task ahead of me, and how hard it is going to be. Looking for those needles…

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (18th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (16th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #3966
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to the previous post, the FE issue revolves around integrity and sentience, not technology.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (18th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (16th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #3967
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,906 times in 3,024 posts

Thanks Wade, I deeply appreciate your stance with regards to fear, love and abundance, and it's relation to what you do. It may be that the fear that you mostly relate to is the one which is ingrained very deep inside of us as human beings and as collective, it is so deeply rooted (evident from the profound inspection in every chapter of your essey) and intentionally directed this way that we have to inspect it again and again and somehow need to earn our way to clear ourselves from this by deprogramming and transfering ourselves from scarcity thinking to that of knowing and acknowledging that everything is within our capabilities, and love in it's deepest meaning (most higher frequency) has to be present as a constant companion and as a steady consideration. Now, Those who already come some way and desire to implement FE may fit in the choire.

It seems that what matters is what type of thinking is holding the reins and what type of emotion is held in the heart and what type of vibration is being present

I would say that all have to face this on one level or another, and a few have chosen to ingrained themself deeper in the darkness so they can make the transformation and carry more than just themselves on their back.

A load of work in progress ~

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 16th September 2014 at 12:29.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), ulli (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wind (16th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #3968
    Thanks

Thanks Limor:

That is a big, big subject, and a worthy one. One of the first lessons for any mystical student is that the dark path is valid, but it is also not forever. I have long provided my interpretation of the dark path on my site. When I think of the dark path, many, many examples come to mind. I knew a Jewish guy who channeled Hitler. The dark path is just the long path home, and yes, lessons can be learned there that cannot be learned anywhere else. As cruel as it all seems, even the darkness fulfills a divine purpose, although it sure does not seem like it when you are subjected to it.

I have written it before, that I should thank Mr. Deputy for waking me up, as he rubbed my face in evil. Without people like him, I would not have woken up to how the world really works. In that hellish future Earth that Roads visited, his mentor said that those "evil" beings served a divine purpose: to help wake people up.

What has amazed me during my journey is how the masses cannot even tell the lightness from the dark, as they cheer on the dark pathers and revile the saints. I first saw it when Dennis's company in Seattle was stolen. The people were cheering as Dennis's throat was slit, but they really cheered the slitting of their own throats. Hitler remarked on that inability of the masses to discern the light from the dark, and used it to his benefit. My mother making the scrapbook of "my son the crook" is one example of many that I experienced on my journey. Being disowned by family and friends because of my pursuit of FE and world healing was a very educational process, let me tell you. It led to my current approach, as I look for those needles in haystacks.

Part of the trick is to acknowledge the dark path for what it is and keep on going. Godzilla, for instance, cannot be the focus of an FE effort. He is just a hazard, and would really be a minor nuisance if enough people woke up. Likewise, judging the masses that cannot see two feet past their egos is also a trap. It is not an easy path to walk, not by any means. Those who think that their family and friends will wake up with talk have a lot to learn, and I seek those who have already learned that lesson. Those who think that Godzilla can be defeated in battle are suicidally deluded. Those who think that they can sneak past him are also fools, as are those who deny that he exists. Godzilla is real and vigilant, the masses are no help, and humanity is on the brink. Those are soul-sized issues, and it seems that I was sent here to grapple with them, as were my fellow travelers. Again, it took me a lifetime of trial and error to come to my approach. Will it work? Beats me, but it won't hurt.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (16th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), ulli (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #3969
    Thanks

Hi:

I am madly editing away, and I fully realize how bizarre the essay, taken as a whole, will hit most people. Materialists will get thrown for a loop by the spiritual content, the idea that Godzilla exists and is vigilant, and they will deny that technologies that defy the "laws of physics" are even possible, although I know that they already exist. Conspiracists will deny that we all have a hand in what is happening, as they heap all the blame on Godzilla's shoulders. Most New Agers will get lost in the scientific material and will not be able to shake their naïve notions. Most FE activists will deny that their plans don't have a prayer, and FE newbies will deny that the masses will not be helpful for making FE happen. Environmentalists will run away, shrieking. They all suffer from lopsided perspectives that result from a lack of experience and discernment, and in the end, their inability to understand will rest largely on the fact that their hearts are not quite in the right place, not enough so that they can courageously face the truth of the world we live in and dare to imagine something different.

Believe me, I have seen it all during the past 40 years. I am looking for some very rare individuals, but nothing less will be suitable for what I am attempting.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Muzz (19th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #3970
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to the previous post, I am besieged by people who promote their narrow perspectives of the issues, thinking that they have the key, when they only see a small facet of the whole. Those tunnel-vision delusions come in many flavors, but one of the most prominent is when people keep hammering on their view and drilling more deeply into the issue, and think that when they hit bedrock, that they will have everything figured out. Drilling in can be good work, but people can also go into rabbit holes that way and never emerge. Some examples may help.

The materialist perspective is confident that once all mechanisms are explained, everything about reality will be explained, and there will be no role for a creator to play, or for consciousness, other than realizing its ephemeral nature. So, scientists drill ever more deeply into the bedrock of reality and reduce everything to its bare essentials. But they came upon the quantum enigma, where what is seen depends on how it is observed. It remains an unresolved paradox that brings into question the entire materialist paradigm, but materialists have engaged in some assumptions that make the enigma vanish or push it to the side. But when they do that, they have moved their discipline into the realm of faith, although they cannot seem to admit that to themselves. Challenging that faith is what Sheldrake's book was all about, and that is why he was banned from TED, with the "skeptics" leading the attack.

Similarly, I am continually approached by conspiracists who want to tell me all about Godzilla and his antics, as if I really care about them or do not know what it is like to get stepped on by him. When I reply that I am well aware of many of his antics, and cannot afford to waste my time trying to outmaneuver him (which is a deadly game, but almost nobody ever gets to the stage where they really merit Godzilla's attention, but people like to think that they do), they hammer away and present more of his antics. I guess that they think that if they throw enough "evidence" in my face, that I will acknowledge his omnipotence or decide to go into battle against him. I only know of a few people who gave Godzilla more interesting days at the office than I did, and it is dismaying when people try to tell me all about Godzilla, how to sneak past him, and the rest of that stuff. It is like somebody who has yet to be through boot camp is trying to tell me what the battlefield is like because they surfed the Internet or had some "interesting" experiences.

Another variation is people who deny that Godzilla exists or is vigilant. After all, nobody came to their cubicle and offered them a billion dollars to stop what they were doing. I have literally received that kind of challenge and dismissal many times, and it got to the point where I really do not like discussing any of that with people, as all I get from them are defenses of their naïve views of reality, and attacking me and dismissing my experiences becomes their passion.

But that reaction is probably preferable to those who fixate on the idea of Godzilla, who think that he can be snuck past, defeated in battle, and the rest of those adolescent notions. Again, I almost never encounter mature and balanced reactions to the idea of Godzilla, and that is because all of those off-the-mark responses are rooted in thinking like a victim. When people begin to don creator's lenses, and those are the lenses of love, then the view radically changes. It is by no means easy to don those lenses and keep them on, and whenever I let mine slip off my nose, I just pick them up, clean them off, and put them on again. Trying to see through those lenses I believe is the most important work that can be done Earth, and that is what I am attempting help people do. And when they can sign the song, the choir will be on its way to forming.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th September 2014 at 17:03.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), learninglight (16th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #3971
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,492 times in 13,275 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

As an addendum to the previous post, I am besieged by people who promote their narrow perspectives of the issues, thinking that they have the key, when they only see a small facet of the whole. Those tunnel-vision delusions come in many flavors, but one of the most prominent is when people keep hammering on their view and drilling more deeply into the issue, and think that when they hit bedrock, that they will have everything figured out. Drilling in can be good work, but people can also go into rabbit holes that way and never emerge. Some examples may help.

The materialist perspective is confident that once all mechanisms are explained, everything about reality will be explained, and there will be no role for a creator to play, or for consciousness, other than realizing its ephemeral nature. So, scientists drill ever more deeply into the bedrock of reality and reduce everything to its bare essentials. But they came upon the quantum enigma, where what is seen depends on how it is observed. It remains an unresolved paradox that brings into question the entire materialist paradigm, but materialists have engaged in some assumptions that make the enigma vanish or push it to the side. But when they do that, they have moved their discipline into the realm of faith, although they cannot seem to admit that to themselves. Challenging that faith is what Sheldrake's book was all about, and that is why he was banned from TED, with the "skeptics" leading the attack.

Similarly, I am continually approached by conspiracists who want to tell me all about Godzilla and his antics, as if I really care about them or do not know what it is like to get stepped on by him. When I reply that I am well aware of many of his antics, and cannot afford to waste my time trying to outmaneuver him (which is a deadly game, but almost nobody ever gets to the stage where they really merit Godzilla's attention, but people like to think that they do), they hammer away and present more of his antics. I guess that they think that if they throw enough "evidence" in my face, that I will acknowledge his omnipotence or decide to go into battle against him. I only know of a few people who gave Godzilla more interesting days at the office than I did, and it is dismaying when people try to tell me all about Godzilla, how to sneak past him, and the rest of that stuff. It is like somebody who has yet to be through boot camp is trying to tell me what the battlefield is like because they surfed the Internet or had some "interesting" experiences.

Another variation is people who deny that Godzilla exists or is vigilant. After all, nobody came to their cubicle and offered them a billion dollars to stop what they were doing. I have literally received that kind of challenge and dismissal many times, and it got to the point where I really do not like discussing any of that with people, as all I get from them are defenses of their naïve views of reality, and attacking me and dismissing my experiences becomes their passion.

But that reaction is probably preferable to those who fixate on the idea of Godzilla, who think that he can be snuck past, defeated in battle, and the rest of those adolescent notions. Again, I almost never encounter mature and balanced reactions to the idea of Godzilla, and that is because all of those off-the-mark responses are rooted in thinking like a victim. When people begin to don creator's lenses, and those are the lenses of love, then the view radically changes. It is by no means easy to don those lenses and keep them on, and whenever I let mine slip off my nose, I just pick them up, clean them off, and put them on again. Trying to see through those lenses I believe is the most important work that can be done Earth, and that is what I am attempting help people do. And when they can sign the song, the choir will be on its way to forming.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    I know of a choir whose members lived all over the world, and were sent a cassette tape to their homes.
    When their time came to sing, at a 1992 Bahai Congress in front of an audience of 15,000 people,
    they only had had one single rehearsal.
    It was their spiritual commitment which made everything perfect when the time came.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Limor Wolf (16th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #3972
    Thanks

Just wanted to say this...as soon as i started thinking about Wade's choir I started seeing choir stuff everywhere.

And here is an article in today's Guardian, about a South African choir which performed in front of Queen Victoria
    in 1891.
    Pity that South African freedom took another 100 years after their choir started singing....
    lets hope that Wade's choir will only take only a fraction of that.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddes...lace?CMP=fb_gu

Eleanor Xiniwe, The African Choir, 1891-93. London Stereoscopic Company. Courtesy of © Hulton Archive/Getty Images
    Last edited by ulli; 16th September 2014 at 18:08.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th September 2014), Joseph McAree (16th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Limor Wolf (17th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wade Frazier (16th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #3973
    Thanks

Thanks Ulli:

We will see if a 21st century choir can make a dent.

It has been a long day of editing. I am glad I am doing it, but look forward to the end of this process.

As I have mentioned before, that essay is going to be an online textbook, with revised versions probably every few years, and the revisions will probably reflect new scientific findings and relevant events. So, I do not need to get it perfect for this edition, but still want to get it in as good a shape as I can, to help train those singers!

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th September 2014), Joseph McAree (17th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (17th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th September 2014), ulli (17th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #3974
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have stated many times, impatience is my Achilles heel, and my journey has been teaching it to me in the 40 years since I first dreamed of changing the energy industry. I have outlived numerous fellow travelers, some whose lives ended violently, and others who had them shortened by their journeys.

I have witnessed, heard of, and survived just about every approach to FE that I could think of, and my approach is a new one. I do not know how successful it will be, but it should not hurt. Again, the biggest danger to my effort will be naïve and gung-ho newbies who want to rush out and do something, who are usually trying to be heroes or become rich and famous. I keenly realize that time is short to right the ship, but impatience will wreck the effort.

As I near the end of the editorial process on my big essay, what's next is coming up. For starters, I plan to resume my career, so my time will be limited, but my "class" is largely self-study, so my participation should not be all that necessary, although I plan be at Avalon and my own forum as long as I am able. I purposely designed what I am doing so that I do not need money to do it, and can do it until I am too old to string two rational thoughts together.

Building the choir is going to take time, and again will be a lesson in patience for me. So far, I have found that the only people that I want in the choir do not have to be sold much on it, if at all. The best candidates have been those who have been searching for years. They know that what is bandied about in the world today is no solution, whether it comes from "progressives," environmentalists, New Agers, conspiracists, and so on. But they never stopped looking, and have longed to hear the song for much of their lives. In one way or another, they stumbled into my work, and did not come up for air for months. All of my most important allies came to me that way (or I was strangely led to them). Bill Ryan read my work several years before I heard of him. Those whom I seek will immediately recognize the quality of the work. I did not ask that leading paleobiologist to read my work, but I heard from him when he came up for air after he dived in on his own initiative. That is the kind of response that I am looking for.

If somebody understands what I am attempting and wants to help, they likely will not know anybody in their lives who also will. Those are just the numbers. The social circle approach will not work for what I am attempting, as I seek needles in haystacks. It is also useless to judge those who cannot or will not hear the song. It is simply today's situation, and it has always been this way before the Epochal Events. This is also the only Epochal Event where there is active prevention of its manifestation, which makes the situation "interesting."

I will probably have to walk a line between making my work a little more visible and promoting it. I do not want to promote or "sell" it, as that will not attract the people that I am looking for. I may do some interviews, but beyond that, I am not sure what I will do, if anything.

Kind of paradoxically, when Dennis was at it, those who were lukewarm or indifferent to what he was doing, and were just interacting with him on a business level, were those who acted the most honorably. It was always those who "believed in the cause" who screwed him over the worst, so that is part of the double-edged sword that I am picking up. But since there will be literally no business "opportunities" in what I am doing, it should substantially reduce that risk, in a number of ways, some of which will become obvious as time goes by.

I do not expect many to understand what I am doing or why, as they have no experience in the realm of bringing disruptive energy technologies to the public, and that includes nearly the entire FE field. I do not seek allies from that milieu.

As I think about what I am doing, I wonder how interested my 25-year-old self would be. One on hand, I could tell him what it was like to try to change the energy industry, but he was probably too interested in "doing something" back then. If you had told me what I would see and do by the time I was 31 years old, I probably would not have believed you. But I suspect that I would have dived in and not come up for air for a few years if I encountered the work of my 56-year-old self.

While I have some sympathy for the gung-hoers, I am doing something different, and they need to search elsewhere for what they seek. Dennis is still at it, as are some others. There are some "do something" people in the FE field who might be worthy allies. I just have not paid attention to the field for the past decade, even though I have been bombarded with the Keshe, Rossi, Steorn, QEG, etc.,. etc., stuff. One day, when the choir is humming along, it will be time to approach some people with the goods and the right stuff, but that day is a long ways off.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th September 2014 at 15:18.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), learninglight (19th September 2014), Limor Wolf (18th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #3975
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,722 times in 3,384 posts

Love and Positive Flow of Energies in-front of you Wade!

Peace and Big Hugs as-well!
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th September 2014), Limor Wolf (18th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014), Wade Frazier (17th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #3976
    Thanks

Hi:

OK, anecdote time. I am a semi-nerd introvert, and being Dennis's partner was the education of ten lifetimes. Dennis is very extroverted. His wife was always Dennis's second in command, for good reason. She once told me that the big lessons of their journey related to humanity and how people operate. The study of human weakness became Dennis's pastime, particularly as he was on the receiving end of it so often. That subject matter also ended up being where I learned my primary lesson. As I noted in my previous post, if you had told me what I was about to see and learn, I would not have believed you. It is only when you get on the high road that those lessons become keen ones. The perils and temptations of the FE pursuit magnify the lessons by a thousand times or so.

Those were some of the many lessons that I learned over the years, and they inform my efforts today. I do not look for heroes, because I know that there are not many. I only met or heard of one like Dennis, and Brian was also very unusual.

As I have stated in places, 1986 was the happiest year of my life, the year that I met Dennis, and 1988 was the worst year of my life, by far, and that year ended with Dennis in solitary confinement, me bankrupt, and lives shattered all around me. When Mr. Professor and I busted Dennis out of jail, my energy ambitions had ended. Dennis kept trying to get me back in the saddle with him, and I did for a brief time back in 1996-1997, and nearly went to prison for my trouble. He tried again in 2006, and I am so happy that I declined his offer. That was a couple years after the NEM fiasco.

Through all of that, I kept seeing enthusiastic efforts turn into nightmares via organized suppression. Or fall flat as they never got going, or they got going but careened into disaster, and it was mind-boggling to watch Dennis pick up the pieces each time and try again. You had to see it to believe it.

I did not believe in the business route to FE much after the Ventura experience, and as I watched Dennis try again and again (and did not want to look too closely), or watched Brian try again and again, although I had nothing but the utmost respect for them, it was like they were trying to battle the rising tide with sand castles.

I resisted the lesson of personal integrity being the world's scarcest commodity every step of the way, until I had my nose repeatedly rubbed in it. I am taking an approach that seeks to skirt that hazard, among others. I would rather do nothing than chart the course to disaster that I saw so many times. I know that almost nobody on Earth today can really comprehend my approach, and that is quite OK. I am not sneaking up on anybody, but to have my approach be seen as innocuous and seemingly worthless is actually a great benefit. How can singing get anything done?

Even though I do not pay attention anymore, I am bombarded with the latest FE news, and the field is stuck, stuck, stuck. Inventors trying to get rich and famous, criminal libelers treated like prophets, the circus around the latest gizmo, and so on, will go nowhere. My big essay and site are intended to help people develop perspectives that see beyond all of those prosaic and doomed approaches and develop a big picture view. When enough with the right stuff can achieve it, then it will be time to take action in a way never tried before.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th September 2014 at 12:36.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (19th September 2014), Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), learninglight (19th September 2014), Limor Wolf (18th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2014), Ulyse30 (18th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #3977
    Thanks

Hi:

I had a long conversation yesterday, and the issue of the fear that nearly all environmentalists, Peak Oilers, and the like have toward the idea of FE (that classic level 5 fear), came up. The choir will probably explore that issue a little, and I just revised my essay to develop the idea a little more. That passage now reads…

Perhaps the next most common reaction for those not denying that FE is possible is those who fear FE (they may outnumber those who will gladly accept FE delivered to their homes and labs). Their fears are usually stated to be around weaponizing FE or using it to destroy Earth’s remaining ecosystems. Both fears seem misplaced, and a close reading of history does not support them. All wars have been economic in nature, so the scarcity motivation that Fuller noted would disappear if economic abundance existed. When there was relative economic abundance, people lived in peace in their golden ages. Raping Earth with FE also makes little sense, because there would not be any good reason to and very good reasons to not. The solar system could easily meet all material needs, food can be raised in artificial environments, and there would be no need to rape Earth. Psychopaths kill, rape, and plunder for the sheer joy of it, but everybody else does due to scarcity. Those who fear misuse believe that people will not wake up if the means of abundance are delivered to them, or that the vast majority who quickly would could not police those slow to understand (or the psychopaths who might never). That fear reflects a negative view of humanity that I do not share. I doubt that the masses will wake up until FE is delivered into their lives, but they will wake up when it is. I doubt that humanity is that stupid, and I am willing to take the chance that humanity can become a truly sentient species. The worst elements of humanity already possess FE technology, and Earth is still intact. After witnessing that fear reaction many times, it seemed to me to camouflage other, deeper fears. I have never succeeded in engaging such people in a rational conversation regarding those fears. I eventually suspected that they really feared abundance and seemed addicted to scarcity. They built their entire lives around surviving in a world of scarcity, and saw abundance as a threat to their existence. Such reactions are like the GCs’, and for similar reasons. They know that the world as they know it will end with FE, they are afraid that their role in that new world will be diminished, and prefer the devil they know. In some cases, they are that devil. I have watched people embrace certain death rather than question their beliefs and indoctrination, and that phenomenon seems related to that knee-jerk fear that people express when FE is even mentioned.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th September 2014 at 13:32.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (19th September 2014), learninglight (19th September 2014), Limor Wolf (19th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #3978
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Darren's FE Autobiography

Like many Americans I come from a working class background. My grandparents all lived through the Great Depression. My paternal grandfather drove trains in and out of the coal mines in Pennsylvania and then worked in the 'defense industry' in New England. My maternal grandfather started out shining shoes and working as a pinboy (the person responsible for manually setting up bowling pins). He retired as the lead-man of a rigging crew for a 'defense' corporation. My father got his engineering degree attending night school while working full-time when I was a child, again, in the so called 'defense industry'. They all worked very hard so my sister and I could have an easier go at life. I would say they succeeded.

I had everything a child could want from bicycles to BB guns. I even had one of the first mass marketed home computers; a Commodore VIC-20. I definitely consider myself a member of the most privileged demographic in history; white, male, middle class, college educated American. I too was groomed to be 'a golden boy'. Also, fortuitously I had access to woodlands at a young age and developed a deep connection with nature.

Which brings me to some of my early mystical experiences. Even though they're rather modest they were enough for me to know there's more to life than what meets the eye. One day when I was a teenager it had snowed all day long. I went out at night, shoveled the driveway and finished around 10 PM. After which I decided to go for a walk in the woods behind my parents house. It was a winter wonderland. It had stopped snowing. The moon came out and was glistening off the fresh snow still clinging to the branches of the trees. There was a calm quiet majestic quality to the forest. I thought to myself. “It would be really cool to see a deer right now”. Then I thought “Oh just be thankful for what is right here, forget about seeing a deer.” No sooner did I have those thoughts that a deer comes walking directly towards me! I was dumbfounded. I stood there motionless as the deer walked completely around me perhaps 10 to 15 yards away. It had walked right by me to the point where I had to turn 180° to continue to see it, at which point I startled it and it bounded away.

Another example is when I was around ten years old my parents sent me to summer camp. For some reason I ended up borrowing a rain poncho from a neighbor. One day, out of the blue, a fellow camper picked up the rain poncho and said the owners first and last name. Her name was not printed on the poncho yet somehow he knew it exactly. Again, I was dumbstruck. There are other instances that fall more into the realm of coincidences but were rather remarkable, at least to me. And then there was that time when I saw a Green Man, now that was pretty cool! I've dated a number of women who were way more psychic than myself. And since then I've become convinced that objects and places hold memories that one can 'tap into'.

Growing up with woods to play in helped foster my concern for environmental issues beginning in my high school years of the early 1980's which continued into my college years where I planned to major in environmental engineering. Lester Brown , founder of the Worldwatch Institute spoke at my college. Beginning in 1984 the Worldwatch Institute has annually published a series of books titled State of the World which outlines the various problems facing the planet. Lester Brown's speech and publications like Gaia: An Atlas of Planet Management (first published in 1984) only reinforced my resolve to do 'something' to help the environment. However, prior to my junior year the environmental engineering program was dropped, so I chose mechanical engineering as my major instead. When it came time to choose my Senior Design Project my advisor recommended that I design an energy independent home.

I thought that was a terrific idea so that's exactly what I did. It was an Earth sheltered home with photovoltaics and a wind turbine for electricity, solar collectors for hot water, south facing passive solar blah-de-blah. It all looked good on paper, had a reasonable pay back period and was good enough for my advisor and faculty to give me my diploma and send me on my way. The year was 1990. So off I went eager to save the world.

I remember being full of optimism, determined to use my skills to help change the existing energy paradigm. I understood, almost 30 years ago, that global warming was a real concern and that fossil fuels were not sustainable. I had done some work for ConnPIRG, Connecticut's chapter of PIRG, so I also understood the risks and costs inherent in Nuclear Energy as well. I was bloody determined to change all that or die trying. That's when reality slowly began to 'settle in'.

It should be noted I was opposed to the First Gulf War and participated in the march on Washington, DC. Which, as we all know, was completely ineffective. There's a really good community supported radio station in southern Connecticut called WPKN that helped educate my young self about all sorts of social, political and economic issues. They're part of the reason why I can read Wade's website without going into convulsions.

In the early 1990's I sent my resume to literally every company in the US that was doing anything related to solar or wind energy. I went to trade conferences out west and handed out my resume in person. If Dennis Lee hadn't already been shut down Wade might have been my co-worker almost 25 years ago! Anyhow, that's about the time when I realized 'industry' really doesn't care about my high ideals and desire to change the energy situation. After seven months of job hunting without success I came back home with my tail between my legs, bit the bullet, moved back in with my parents and got a job in the defense industry that I swore I would never do.

My career in the field didn't last long, my heart just wasn't into it. I was never really cut out for that line of work and knew that if I stayed my future would consist of an ulcer, heart attack, nervous breakdown or some combination of all three. Not to mention I was morally opposed to war and wanted nothing to do with the whole system. The straw that broke the camel's back occurred in 1996. We where testing a hydraulic actuator that went on the F18's. We had to cycle it many times under extreme conditions; high temperature, low temperature, salt environment etc. It was a hot summer day, we were blowing in literally tons of CO2 trying to lower the temperature of this actuator, so much so that the water vapor in the air was actually condensing and falling as SNOW..... INSIDE THE FACTORY! Me being a closet environmentalist and knowing that CO2 is a primary greenhouse gas I nearly had a nervous breakdown right then and there. I knew I had to get out, and soon.

Sometimes I feel like my life is being divinely guided and all I have to do is have the courage and right intention to walk through the door when it opens. One of those doors presented itself to me in 1995-96 and that door was Permaculture and Intentional Community. For better or worse, depending on how you look at it, I walked through that door. I left my engineering career, much to the consternation of my parents, and never went back.

I'd like to back up for a moment and mention Helen and Scott Nearing. In short, Scott was an academic, intellectual, pacifist radical back in the early part of the last century. He was so radical he got kicked out of the communist party and run out of academia. Helen, 20 years his junior, was raised in a theosophist household and actually dated Jiddu Krishnamurti. They moved first to Vermont and then to Maine to homestead. They built their own homes, grew their own food, wrote books, lectured and traveled. Wade might find it interesting that Scott wrote a book with the same title as one of Wade's major essays called The American Empire. (click the link for an ebook) They advocated sweat equity, bread labor and like many great spiritual leaders they espoused Simple Living. And they did it, they walked their talk. They lived an exemplary life with a high degree of personal integrity. Scott lived to be 100 years old and died a conscious death. I had the good fortune of meeting Helen in person before she passed on at the age of 91 due to a car accident. They had a huge influence on my life and I will be forever grateful.

At this point I moved to an intentional Community some of which I wrote about in this post here. I became interested in primitive Earth skills. I had read several books by Tom Brown Jr, lived in a primitive shelter, brain tanned buckskins, learned to build fire from friction and practiced various other simple living skills. The idea was ‘those who live far removed from nature are more apt to destroy her’. But I have to admit that some of my motivation was based in fear. My thinking was ‘modern civilization is a house of cards that is about to collapse, I had better learn how to live in harmony with nature if I want to survive the collapse’. Another early influence was Jerry Mander’s In the Absence of the Sacred. Despite growing up watching lots of TV I'm proud of the fact that as an adult I've never owned a television.

Ironically, it was in those early years (late 1990’s) that I first became aware of free energy. I seem to be a living dichotomy; an engineer on one hand and a Luddite on the other, or perhaps a product of social engineering. I know of four people at my community who interacted with Dennis Lee. One person invested and lost money (I don’t know the details), he doesn't like to talk about it but he realizes it wasn't Dennis’s fault.  Another friend accuses Dennis of being a charlatan. I quickly realized there was no point in trying to convince him otherwise. The other two friends bought Dennis’s kits and I’ve had constructive conversations about free energy with them. A number of other people are familiar with the concept of free energy. However, none of them seem willing to devote the time and study necessary to obtain a ‘big picture’ comprehensive understanding of the issue.

I received a DVD from a friend titled “Energy From the Vacuum” by Tom Bearden and John Bedini. I remember watching that video and thinking to myself ‘damn, I could sure use one of those wheels’. Fortunately I didn't go down that path and shortly thereafter I discovered Wades World. That's when my belief systems began to crumble.

I honestly believed that simple living, Permaculture and community living were a viable solution to our worlds environmental problems. I came to realize that even though I'm living ‘off the grid’ I'm still indirectly connected to the grid. I came to realize that I was kidding myself into believing that I was really making a difference and that even if seven billion people could live the way I do it still would not help. It's been a bitter pill to swallow. And if I didn't isolate myself enough by leaving mainstream society and joining a community I then isolated myself even more by seeing through the folly of that community’s ideology. At first I didn't believe Wade. I thought ‘my community is progressive and hip enough to understand and embrace free energy’, some are, most are not.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Hughe (20th September 2014), Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), learninglight (19th September 2014), Limor Wolf (19th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014), Rollo (24th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014)

37. Link to Post #3979
    Thanks

Hi:

As is obvious, the overlaps in my journey and Darren's are many. I could write for a long time about his excellent post, but I'll try to keep it short. The most enthusiastic readers of my work, particularly my big essay, are usually scientists or the scientifically trained. When they come to my work and I hear from them, their stories are usually similar to Darren's. They know that humanity is in big trouble, they have pursued solutions, but eventually discovered that they were on the train to nowhere. It was usually after encountering my work that it hit them that the "solutions" that they had seen and pursued were all based in scarcity, and energy scarcity at its root, and they were really not solutions at all, but more like Band-Aids put on gaping chest wounds.

Anything short of FE is way too little and too late. Brian O eventually realized it, too, after his long years of mainstream energy activism. Near the end of his life, he was looking for an assistant to help crunch the numbers on how inadequate the mainstream energy alternatives were. Fortunately, a lot of that work has already been done.

Although his path may have seemed like wasted time in ways to him, I do not see Darren's journey that way. I could also say that my FE journey was a waste of time, as all I saw was bloody disaster, but great learning experiences attend the process of going out and "doing something," and people like Darren have learned important lessons. I have a great deal of sympathy for environmentalists, permaculturists, and others who have done what they can. They just do not have the tools to really make a dent, and FE gives everybody tools that can scarcely be imagined in these days of prosaic "solutions" that are endlessly bandied about. Instead of hacking at branches, FE gives us the ability to address the root, which is what "radical" means.

Darren is one whom I will invite into the choir, and he is doing the work. That bio of his will be in my forum one day, here.

Back to work.Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th September 2014 at 17:15.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (19th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014)

39. Link to Post #3980
    Thanks

If I may share my view: consciousness creates reality. Consciousness coupled with intent.
    One person can do little, although those of higher levels of consciousness can effect more than those of lower.
    real change comes about when many people see things the same way…
    which is why the PTB need their Mass Media, which they use to capture the public's attention,
    and then to use the public's emotions, which act as a form of fuel, to get their agendas to move forward.
    And the PTB are not just one camp, there are several… at least two.

If, for example, you have two Christian generals, who urge their soldiers the night before a battle to pray for a victory,
    whose prayers are then answered? Wouldn't Jesus and his angels become confused?
    The answer then depends not on Jesus but on which regiment can generate the most emotional fuel-
    the highest level of confidence, the greatest trust in themselves and their general,
    coupled with strategic knowledge of the enemies weaknesses.

Confidence alone is not enough, as General Custer found out at the Little Big Horn.
    Nor is even occult knowledge, - astrology knowledge...as Hitler found out.

There has to be a deep spiritual conviction that it is the right time, and the right thing to do.
    Last edited by ulli; 19th September 2014 at 17:52.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 425 FirstFirst 1 99 149 189 199 209 249 299 425 LastLast