1. Link to Post #4961
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 872 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

White Science's (hopefully honest) take on parapsychology
    https://koestlerunit.wordpress.com/
    was featured today in NewScientist magazine
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/...xperience.html (full interview for subscribers only or in printed edition #3018)
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert :)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #4962
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi everybody!

This is Servant Limestone (a literal translation of my name, since I want to remain anonymous right now, of course there's no such thing in this world with everything about us documented in some supercomputers in Utah or somewhere...). Just call me SL for short....

I grew up with my own awakening experiences. I'm not aspiring to be part of the FE choir that Wade is trying to build right now. At least I don't feel that I'm ready, despite having all kinds of egocentric fantasies about being part of an "awareness giving group" in ushering a free energy world revolution. Is it bad to think of such things? Anyway, please allow me to tell you my background of how I got here. Sort of an introductory post. Of course Wade gave me a high dosage of it. And I've only shared my insights on this to a single close friend who is willing to listen and believe me in some manner while female eavesdroppers in 7-11 were starting to giggle at me, but I can't help it. My mouth started to go automatic. That's why I'm so excited to post in this forum. I still want to be safe from possible form of danger despite my certainty that we are all being watched here anyway and our true identities despite our anonymity here is already known but here I am. It all started with my religious background as a Roman Catholic and growing up in an American former colony and contemporary neo-colony. I grew up well-versed in history, geography, social sciences, natural sciences... the usual indoctrination from reading encyclopedias and books the scientific-educational establishment gives us when I was a child. I am a constant winner or runner ups in quiz bees at school. I grew up a nerd in school, though I'm not socially awkward or experienced significant bullying but my classmates in late high school like to call me "crazy" or "their crazy philosopher" (just for being hooked to a subject like history) but I am part of the "popular club of sorts" though I don't really fit. I really miss those days. The good old days of growing up and the world you understand is so much simpler and easier to digest. But something is off. I am sort of a misfit. I am a lover of Star Wars and Star Trek so that got me to look up at the stars. It started in the release of Star Wars Phantom Menace in 1999. That movie is sort of lame compared to others but that's the beginning. Of course, Star Trek in Philippine TV re-releases in late 1990's and early 2000's before I went to high school. Japanese anime like Dragon Ball Z with all of the Saiyans and Nameks and afterlife stuff in late 1990's. I also grew up in the usual Third World near-middle class family and sort of a microcosm of the "humanity living in denial". I don't even know how to convince my family of attempting alternative medicinal treatments right now. My father is diabetic and my mother has occasional hypertension. They're religious and conservative (not the American style) though I'm sure they don't have any idea how radicalized I am. I remember reading Neale Donald Walsch's Communion with God around early 2000's but I don't understand the stuff! It's probably too advanced yet for me. It's finally in 2009 that I said... "Oh my! Now I understand this!" especially of course after reading the preceding Conversations with God series and 2 other Neale Donald Walsch books.

Then I've read and watched The Secret in 2007 and that's when my religious indoctrination was challenged. When my family finally got for us an internet connection in late 2008 (before it's just in computer shops) that's when I've made my "searches for truth" of sorts. I've shifted my fascination from The Secret law of attraction related stuff to Ho'oponopono in 2009 after reading Zero Limits. I've also watched in Youtube a very long movie called The Legend of Atlantis in 2008 which totally changed my perspectives in life. It blew me away. I am a student leader in college but it just didn't worked out for me. The Internet is bringing me in all sorts of places (good or bad, you know the bad if you're a hormonal teenager ) and I guess it's the beginning. Part of my geeky upbringing is that I am well-sheltered and only stay at home in our community that is sort of a mix of a US inner city ghetto and middle class neighborhood, but our place is peaceful enough. I am a former economics student in a nearby prominent university (at least one of the top 500 in Asia) for the first two years of my college experience (2007-2009) but my experiences in late 2008 brought me out of pursuing my goal of climbing up the social ladder in the university and dreams of working in the World Bank, Asian Development Bank and stuff. Duh! I'm out of here! The environment in the business administration college is too stifling. But through the help of the guidance counselor I'm close to, I shifted to our liberal arts college and I am impressed by the college's more open minded and social environment. I shifted to Development Studies in 2009. (Development...it's getting there...) I love those days. I miss them.

I am a usual Filipino Amerophile (lover of America) and I remember being subjected to the marketing manipulations of the Obama campaign in 2008 and I remember being so excited that the US finally has a black president that can introduce a New New Deal! (I was a liberal...US style liberal...). I first voted in the 2010 elections in my country and participated in our "democracy". I am behind my classmates because of how I shifted so I didn't graduate at the right time (2011) so the years 2011-2012 is all about joining a forum related to history, becoming more disillusioned by reading The Rogue State by William Blumm about US atrocities to the world and reading all sorts of books in the extensive university library including Paolo Coelho and Neale Donald Walsch's books, drowning my disillusionment in listening to all sorts of rock music (started with a local band in 2006 and then Nirvana in 2008 and it just goes on) and reading anime, Star Wars and fanfiction stuff. I don't really have high scores in school but I read all sorts of distracting stuff rather than studying for exams. Most of how I passed is because of stock knowledge and half-hearted studying. I didn't even realized that I became a Dean's List student in my last semester in college in 2013. My student leader journey in college didn't worked out. I failed twice in leading two student organizations. My thesis making is atrocious though I've passed. I was still part of part of many student organizations, but only as a plain active member. I became a lector for masses in our university church but I never felt that I belong with the group there. I am challenging the things that I've learned. I spend time with philosophy students that developed friendships there. Indulging in rock music started me to study my own alienation and disillusionment. I was introduced to Noam Chomsky in 2010 when one of my classmates chose to present something about him in our International Political Economy class (I chose Jean Jacques Rousseau...) but I never started to get to really know his writings until 2012. A thread in one of the forums I've initially joined and still part of made me a radical leftist in 2012. When I've read some compelling stuff about the relation of the capitalist crisis and the ecological crisis in some Marxist site that I don't remember plus reading the People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn, it's the clincher. I became an anarchist. I still am, sort of a free energy anarcho-communist philosophical anarchist-libertarian-pacifist. When I am studying about US imperialism while expanding my musical tastes in all sorts of genres (J-pop, jazz, world music, etc.) trying to drown out my sorrows and finding out more about Code Geass anime that I've watched back in 2010, I've encountered the section called The American Empire from: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm. I don't remember how and when this happened. It's at home when I first saw, I'm kinda sure about that. I remember reading about more of it from the computer-IT center of our university where I hang out with my close friend from psychology that I've just talked about earlier. I relate to it easily (I haven't talked about it right away to him because I'm alone and it really took me some time in digesting the stuff before I found the courage to talk to him) but when I've explored the rest of the site that day, of course I am indulging in New Age related stuff too at the same time, it just blew me away. Wow. I've digested a lot of it easily but not a lot of others. It took me a while, honestly. About a year? It's late 2013 after graduation when I finally talked about it with him. I doubt that he looked into the site anyway. I spend some time with 2 close friends (another one is a near-fundamentalist Protestant) but I only talked about this to him. In stuff related to the site, I've talked about it with my dad and some other people but not FREE ENERGY. Extraterrestrials, sure. Politics, sure. Some medicine, sure. Conspiracy theories, sure. But not free energy. That's too mind boggling.

I've posted a lot right now and I've got to go to my job interview today (looking for my third job) so I am going to leave now. Thanks for reading. I don't even know if I want to thank you or curse you for all of this ****... Mr. Wade Frazier! Hahaha! But now, I decided to go to this forum and spill my guts out! I can't keep quiet any longer! That's the depressing part.

So off I go until I come back and update my profile. I just registered about 2-3 days ago and only officially became a member 2 hours ago. Thanks for reading again.

SL
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 6th June 2015 at 12:48.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th April 2015), Krist (28th April 2015), Muzz (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #4963
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I like Darren...

Of course Ilie and his first language is not English and so he is the most impressive person on your forum...

but of course americans are simply idiots in todays world...

My dream list of your choir candidates would be:

A number of women who are brilliant and perceptive...

an examination of physics on New energy or free energy by women whom understand physics...

People who understand gender orientation and scarcity...like is the LBTG thing related to scarcity and the end of humanity....

folks who understand government systems or non government systems such as democracy or anarchy and so on...

people whom understand the zero point field and perception whom can articulate in scientific and also in non scientific terms..

Well, Wade just a few things that I have been pondering...as an idiot...

thanx

Nine

6. Link to Post #4964
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,053 times in 5,589 posts

Hi Nine:

The world could use more "idiots" like you. Your speculations are not too far off from what I seek. Ilie just put up his biographical sketch. Ilie is not sure why I think that his biographical sketch is important, but it is. A thousand like Ilie and Darren in my forum, and FE is a done deal. But I seek more like 5,000-7,000 who will not be at their level, but enough to learn the song and sing it. I worked a 14-hour day yesterday and today will be another one, most likely, so my time is limited to write. It is actually nice to have a backlog of writings that I want to do, and it will make the method of my madness clearer. I intend to be very clear about what I am doing and why. No secret agendas, no subtle deceptions to "bait" people into saving themselves. This is all going to happen in broad daylight.

The choir will only be a kind of rudder for the effort, a core of heart-centered sentience that will form its ballast. People like you might become one of the 100,000 or so who actually make FE happen. Numbers like that will be needed, for a few reasons, and one is to reduce the risk to them. As Ilie has stated, he is no hero, but I do not seek them. Sentient lambs are what I seek.

Hi Ulli:

Cute cartoon. The real picture is a little more complex, in that Godzilla is just one of many interests who block that road, and the cars backed up behind them fight with each other to be at the head of that line, believe it or not. That was the primary lesson of my journey, which you could have not convinced me of when I began it.

Hi LM:

Calm down. Yes, many are not sure whether to bless or curse me. Being awake in our world is not easy, and many who get a glimpse of the reality on this planet wish that they could go back to sleep, and most who get a glimpse do so. Time will tell how this all goes. I'll write more later.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th April 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (29th April 2015), kudzy (30th April 2015), Muzz (30th April 2015), Nine (29th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th April 2015), Servant Limestone (29th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #4965
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,489 times in 13,275 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Ulli:

Cute cartoon. The real picture is a little more complex, in that Godzilla is just one of many interests who block that road, and the cars backed up behind them fight with each other to be at the head of that line, believe it or not. That was the primary lesson of my journey, which you could have not convinced me of when I began it.

Best,

Wade
    I was thinking last night about Robert's reply to the cartoon I posted, and thought about how it hit the nail on the head.

And of course, what you said here is the answer to his reply...that to get the cars behind to UNiITE and AGREE that turning around would work, that's the hardest part, and where the plan breaks down. Which is why a choir is needed.

So it is down to each individual driver, (or remote control handler), to turn those vehicles around, without dispute, without becoming shrill in the process of their singing.
    And those who have left their competitive egos behind will then see how simple the answer is.

I had a look at the comments on the page where I saw that cartoon ...on the New Yorker Cartoons, their Facebook page.... And there was one woman who drives long distance trucks on those interstate highways, and she complained that the problem nowadays is that the drivers stuck behind her have zero patience.
    So she looks no further than the "me-versus-them" paradigm.

So then, translating this to the choir you are looking for, I thought this might be something the members would need to look for....
    to include those truckers in our vision, and their perspective, and their reasons for why they are blocking society, as patience is indeed a virtue. Equally as the ability to get into gear and move forward swiftly when the time is right..

Which brings me to this idea of "Coordinated Timing".

Oh, and one more, Wade. Did you say you did est?
    Isn't the first lesson to admit that we are all idiots?
    I'm sure Werner Erhard got that from Gurdjieff who would assemble his followers around the dining table every night and toast to the various "idiots" in the room.

Admitting to being a total idiot is a good starting point on this journey. I'm so glad that nine brought this to our attention.
    Last edited by ulli; 28th April 2015 at 15:20.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), Nine (29th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th April 2015), Servant Limestone (29th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #4966
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

Truckers have been in my vision for 20 years.

But drivers will become obsolete, when FE makes its appearance.

Nine has been “advertising” his “retarded” nature since he joined Avalon. Socrates’s “I know nothing” attitude is a great starting point, and is about how I was when I staggered out of Ventura. Intelligence, sentience, thinking, and the like are big subjects. Brian O wondered if humanity was really a sentient species. I call us semi-sentient: we have the potential for sentience, but in these times few reach that potential. The quickest way to shut off thought is fear, literally, and love encourages clear thinking and “aha” moments. FE will be the biggest event in the human journey, and as SL stated, merely pondering it presents big challenges to anybody’s ego, and almost everybody that I saw crash and burn on the FE front could not handle the perils and temptations, and announcing that one is the Messiah is one of the innumerable hazards of the FE pursuit. Everybody who was on the FE path for long and had my respect got humbled along the way, and that is where we need to be as often as possible, or my plan will not work. Actually, as I recall, the big deal at est was admitting that we are all a***oles. That was a big confessional at the beginning of the class. My class was so “good” at it that the “trainer” cut it short, as we got it faster than usual, in a kind of "I am an a***ole" chorus. Yes, liberating. Again, it is a big subject, but in our semi-sentient state, wanting to appear “smart” and make others look stupid is a predilection of many. One of my mentors was a world class genius, and always claimed the right to say that he did not know, did not understand, and was wrong. Chomsky is like that, too. Boy, could people learn from them.

I have purposely made my work so that people would not be intimidated by it, and people such as Enishi, Darren, and others say that my work is not all that intellectually challenging, like physics can be, and that was my intention. It really is not that hard to begin to learn to think comprehensively, which is the point of my work.

I am working the 12-14 hour days right now, and fasting is the only way that I could pull it off. I just made a brief reply to Ilie's autobiographical post, and will do more one day soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th April 2015 at 06:09.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th April 2015), Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (29th April 2015), kudzy (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th April 2015), Servant Limestone (3rd May 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

12. Link to Post #4967
    Thanks

Wade

As gifted as you are one must rest at times and regroup...

In cycling the group is called the peloton and so the most gifted cyclists have to rest and regroup...K

One can not stay out front forever and expect to win a race...as it were..

Your choir once established will provide rest for the tired and will at the

Same time launch Attacks ...a cycling metaphor...

Thanx

Nine

13. Link to Post #4968
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a total idiot....Thank you all for the reminder and the space to share this truth.Not choir worthy but a good starting point as it has been pointed out by the good people here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #4969
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,489 times in 13,275 posts

If I had known that Wade had so much experience in the trucking industry I might have thought twice about posting that cartoon. Worried that my motives could be misconstrued. This is where conscious thoughts can be a blocker.
    So I love it when the lower levels of the subconscious mind pop up with relevant imagery.

The universe is basically perfect and nothing can be oppressed or repressed forever. Feeling very hopeful today.

One more morsel from my stream of subconsciousness....
    it takes a Gemini to create a good and efficient communications system.

One thing I have noticed at the few elite cocktail parties I have attended....
    (Which by the way work quite efficiently for information exchange, as everyone is standing up, allowing for maximum mobility. An hour later they all rush to dinner with whoever a Gemini introduced them to)
    Because it is always a Gemini who runs back and forth between the different guests, dragging Mr. Smith away from some boring conversation, "Darling Ben, please let me introduce you to Al Brown; you two would have sooo much to talk about" and the result is that a few days later Ben Smith and Al Brown are on a golf course together, making decisions that will decide on the fate of millions.

If one could now apply this talent at connecting different voices and create a choir which sings the FE Opera Godzilla will soon be on the dung heap of history.

It would also help to simultaneously place a billion moles under every golf course of the planet Because the godzillas rely on their golf courses for their plottings and without them would be totally lost, as they are too old now to learn how one meets on the Internet.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #4970
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,044 times in 10,211 posts

Just a note, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries did receive a patent (approved) on element transmutation and it is also applicable to nuclear waste transmutation. They filed in 2001 and finally received it in late 2013.

Toyota corporation replicated the work and also backs up Mitsubishi's claims and patent as being functional and real.

Japan, as a low resource island system, does have some people in their area of influence who do refuse to go along and are gaining some ground.

Godzilla, meanwhile, is only interested in centralized control, control that is slightly more free feeling, but remaining the same.

edit:
    (and to add to wade's post below, I also refuse to speak in the language of science and math as this is about the people, not secretive limited systems that the public cannot understand)
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th April 2015 at 14:05.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Czarek (1st May 2015), Dennis Leahy (29th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), JRS (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #4971
    Thanks

Hi all:

This issue of intelligence comes up a lot in what I am doing. I have previously discussed some of my strange family dynamics, with three geniuses and two "idiots," truly, with one at the Forrest Gump-ish level of an IQ of about 75-80. Readers may have noticed that Darren and Ilie have had scientific training, and more than I formally had. One of the big questions that I have is if people with IQs around 100 will be able to digest my work and develop comprehensive perspectives. I have had scientists warn that they won’t be able to, as scientific literacy and the complex thinking needed to think comprehensively requires more mental horsepower than such people can muster. This is a significant issue for my strategy. My essay is specifically designed for laypeople, and when I see people such as Nine read and reread my big essay, and I see glimmers of understanding, it gives me hope that my approach will work like I envisioned it.

I have long written what I think the most important qualities for choir membership are, and it includes scientific literacy, but no more than is needed to digest my big essay. If people do the work, they can learn what I am trying to teach, but it will not come overnight. One of the many wonderful aspects of Ilie's autobiographical post is that he realizes that he is not going to truly digest my big essay for a long time. That essay was the fruit of a 40-year journey, and even though I studied for that essay for several years before writing it, I had many "aha" moments while writing it. The connections and comprehensive thought will take a long time to develop. That is a good thing. And that is why I look forward to deep discussions of that essay's material, as those kinds of discussions are how the ideas are going to "seat" with people, and they can begin to see the bigger picture as they become more familiar with the material, make the connections, and so on. The biggest event in the human journey is not going to be manifested by weak-minded and weak-willed people. It certainly is not going to fall in our laps, but will be the result of hard work, but I am trying to make it so that nobody has to risk their lives to help.

When people with the right stuff do the work, they will learn to sing the abundance song, and in chorus, and that choir has never been heard on Earth before. Will they need IQs of at least 110 to learn to sing the song? That is partly what I am trying to find out, and is partly why I encourage "retards" such as Nine.

Off to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2015 at 03:24.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th April 2015), Flash (30th April 2015), Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #4972
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,044 times in 10,211 posts

The brain has recently been shown to be more plastic and mutable the previously thought. That we really do re-wire our brains as we go along. Being aware of that potential, is critical. As thought begets thought begets wiring begets more thought. Knowing that sand can be moved about and moving those first few grains about to create an object anew, that is the slow start...then it really begins....

That intelligence, to a notable degree, really is not inherent. It is a fire that can be started, if one has enough basic materials, started with enough correctly applied kindling and fanning.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th April 2015), Flash (30th April 2015), hohoemi (29th April 2015), Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), Limor Wolf (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015), skyflower (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #4973
    Thanks

Hi all:

I worked only 11 hours today, so have a little time before bed, and will try to catch up a little. SL, Filipinos and I go way back. I have worked with them, for them, and have a half-Filipino nephew. I refuse to go on cruise ships, because I consider them Filipino slave ships. Because the Philippines was an American colony, after we stole it from Spain, the USA has had a very curious relationship with the Philippines, similar in ways to Puerto Rico, but that is still a de jure American colony. Coming to the USA is obviously a ticket out of misery for those colonial peoples (and great opportunity), and there is an American-philia that many of those peoples have. I am sympathetic to it, but as you know, I show our warts aplenty. But as I state in my big essay, it is time for the end of nations.

It is more than OK to admit to the challenges to the ego of merely pondering helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey, I have seen people go of the deep end when just thinking about FE and its implications. Interesting that The Secret began your journey on the religious side. You were wise to be cautious of bringing up FE and my work with those around you. I have seen relationships end over my work, and, of course, FE is a mind-blower, no matter how hip anybody thinks they are.

People can see who I am asking into the choir, and they are putting some high marks on the wall, but I also plan to attract 100K eventually. There is plenty of room for interested readers. Keep on with the slow digestion of my work. It is good for you.

Nine, working 70-hour weeks is not what I wanted to grow up doing, but it comes with the territory of my career, crazily. If I was not fasting, I could not do it.

Briefly, on our brains and its wiring, outside of Flowers for Algernon, I have not seen where human brains could get all that boosted in a lifetime, especially after childhood. Our personalities are pretty baked by age three, and our IQs are set not long afterward. I respect the wiring. If you want to learn a second language and want to be fluent in it, you had better start at age three or so. When I was 12, I took Spanish, just like all Californian kids, but our language organ had stopped growing by then. I never will learn a second language. I am still learning English. The kids in this world start on their insanely steep trajectory in their cradles, but that is a ways off. It will take generations of living in love and abundance before those changes take hold. I believe that the potential of the human mind and brain is pretty incredible. Uncle Bucky thought that all children are born geniuses, and our societies beat it out of them. Hmmm. Maybe if we stop beating it out of them, the coming generations can rise pretty fast and far, but this old man's brain is declining.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2015 at 04:26.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (1st May 2015), Flash (30th April 2015), Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015), Servant Limestone (3rd May 2015)

25. Link to Post #4974
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,759 times in 8,858 posts

The brain is definitely malleable and transformable, I counted on it for years, with pretty much constant overstimulation, organised and targetted to resolve brain inadequacies, paired with inner body correctives as well and cells adequate feeding. And it works, when forced, the brain react and builds the required neuronal pathways to handle what it is given as a challenge.

I am pretty sure that there is methods more efficient than what I used that have been discovered to enhance brain functions, used by the Clintons, Bushes (father lol, the lad did not have much on which to enhance lol) and those above in this world.

I just wish those methods would be inneffective on psychopaths!!!

I also just wish that methods to enhance emotional intelligence and empathy were existing and forced on the psychopaths.

Yes, I am sometimes reading the thread

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), Nine (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #4975
    Thanks

Wade,

What really is intelligence? Is it book learning about science that many times is suppressed? Or is it about perception? Or is it about total experience? Is it about genetics or about family dynamics?

How do we test for intelligence? Who writes the tests?

Wade, I am going to just say that I am so so very sorry about your long hours and then to come home to my rants...as it were...

My work is to cycle since I just love it so...and so I am only Normal or intelligent when cycling and so it is a rhythm as the miles go by...and so then I can see things more clearly through the fog of life....and so it is my time to meditate and concentrate upon what is real.

And so dear Wade as I ride tomorrow I will simply concentrate upon your need of energy for your 12 hour days and it would help if everyone whom reads Wade Frasier would do the same....

the basics of the peloton...and it is all about energy....

And so when your choir develops one can work 12 hour days and come home and see progress...

It is I believe a cooperative effort Wade...

thanx

Nine

28. Link to Post #4976
    Thanks

Wade,

Just a minute of your time...

Your essay and your posts to me in this forum has greatly helped me in my social life...

And so would I say to a scientist at a cocktail party that the Earth is only six thousand years old and expect that conversation to last ...more than a minute?

Or ...how about this one ...the jews run the world and here is why....

Or...how about this one...I have a million rounds of amo buried in my back yard....

and the proverbial they are going to get my guns....meme...

and so when a person whom is a scientist looks at such nonsense and the alt media most would conclude that its all bunk...

and so if we are to engage anyone with any knowledge would we not discipline our minds a bit more about what really is going on...as it were...

And so you must read Wade's essay and admit that you did and try to post something that you got out of it the best way that you can muster....

You will then have your mind under a bit of discernment and not go down to many unproductive rabbit holes...as it were..

thanx Wade

Nine

29. Link to Post #4977
    Thanks

Wade just one more minute of your time..

I just loved Ilie's essay upon living off of the grid and so to me that is what freedom is all about as it were...

Freedom and energy independence is what its all about...

and so all of the gangsters will become obsolete once free energy or new energy happens and no respecting gangster would let that happen upon his watch...as it were...

and so it is in our interests to stop this...

really?

what our our interests?

Again, what would you do if money were no object upon your life?

I wish to cycle...

thanx Wade for your very valuable time...

Nine

30. Link to Post #4978
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

You gave me an early morning laugh. Thanks.

I remember in high school biology when I was 15, hearing the teacher say that intelligence was the ability to adapt. Intelligence is a big subject. You will find discussions of emotional intelligence, creative intelligence, IQs and how the measure them, the biases built into the tests, any tests, and so on. As Mission Control said, humanity today does not display as much intelligence as a virus. Destroying our planet in the name of survival, greed, and a lust for power sure seems stupid, and was partly behind people like Brian wondering if humanity is a sentient species. Again, how intelligent, really, is Max? Michael Roads distinguished between intellect and intelligence, and he would probably say that the people in this world were not all that intelligent, while those in this world were.

I'll take heart over head any day, and I make it very clear what the most important choir attributes are, and "intelligence" is down the list a ways, and the "intelligence" needed is not much more than being able to master the information in my big essay well enough to sing one's own song of practical abundance. I am not going to say that mastering the information in that essay is easy, but as my more "intelligent" readers keep stating, it is really not all that heavy of an intellectual lift. The challenge is more about having it sink in, making the connections, getting those aha moments (my essay has hundreds of them in it, for those with eyes and minds willing to have such moments, and it will take years of study and reflection to find all of those "Easter eggs") having that paradigm shift, and being able to just imagine a world based on abundance without falling off the rails. Those who read my essay and then trot off to the latest New Age or conspiracist topic, and fail to see how my work is different, do not yet understand. Not that many are really going to understand, but I seek those who do or are willing to try. You are reading my essay for the second time, and I see glimmers of understanding in your posts. You are about the only person at Avalon even mentioning the essay's subject matter, so you are doing the work, and I can only be happy about that. If a bicyclist and retired postal worker can do it, anybody can.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2015 at 13:57.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (30th April 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (30th April 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th April 2015)

32. Link to Post #4979
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I hope to entertain you when you wake up...

There is a show on Amazon that is simply a brilliant political comedy about right wing republican politics and their grand hypocrisy and idiocy and about the political systems short comings in general...

And so I was reading upon Avalon a thread called the reset button hosted by a very cool guy...as it were..

Staring John Goodman whom is a phenomenal actor IMO and he puts on a "hit it out of the ballpark" performance in season one of this show...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2584038/

Its a story of four republican senators living in a Washington rooming house for rich cats....doing there deals...very very funny stuff...

The prayer breakfest rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNIg4p3b4s

that imo is brilliant comedy...

I recommend your fine article upon American history for any who do not "get" that clip...

However, no answers to be found there I am afraid....I mean trying to reset the system and I would say it would be better to make said system obsolete and yet one must understand what one wants to end to possibly see what can be had...as it were...

and so is not comedy a great way to just blow out your mind and get your ox gored all at once....?

That show was a tip from one of my Tuesday nite bicycle pals at our weekly social event...I owe him...

I experieced government and yet I hardly understand it even though seeing it up close and personal for three decades and so I have no hate for them and many do their jobs dutifully within the "system" and talking to them will give no good answers.

How would one reform this system?

Replacement would be a better option and so that is dangerous ground...as it were..

and so I guess to the elite your gods shall die with you...as it were...

even they have a choice...

thanx Wade

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 1st May 2015 at 06:03.

33. Link to Post #4980
    Thanks

Wade,

Your most recent link to me from your essay:

" Ideal free energy device

Immediate material changes with appearance of free energy

Cognitive and social changes

Longer-term changes

Obsolescence of elites

End of capitalist distortion of science and medicine

Changes in family structure

Human changes to evolution

Fear is the enemy, and can only be defeated by love

Golden ages of the past

Relationship of ET presence and free energy and antigravity suppression

Necessity of energy abundance for any abundance ideas to work

Visions of the future"

The bullet points from your essay here from that link I provided.

To me the very issue that no one is responding to this essay is absolutely astounding as in maybe Brian Oleary was absolutely correct that we are not sentient...as it were...

I will gladly be the village idiot on stage to simply get folks to read this stuff....

could I shame you to read?

could I love you to read?

could I out do anything you do to get you to read?

If you read my links and read every bullet point you will I guarantee have your mind blown and of course the path is to go forward without fear and just accept the truth as it comes to you....

Some say that the path of genius and insanity converge at some point and maybe that is true and so either way life goes on and so if one is in service to self he/she shall achieve their reward and if in service to others or in service to truth one shall be rewarded but either way life goes on....

The fact that no one is discussing these things to me is simply mind blowing Wade and I simply need to know how you cope with it...

Much lov

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 1st May 2015 at 06:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 425 FirstFirst 1 149 199 239 249 259 299 349 425 LastLast