Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4601
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Nine:

Thanks for the Duff article. Good article. I have read his work on and off over the years. Any American in our age range knows many American men who were in Vietnam. I never met one who thought of himself as a hero. None of them liked to talk about it, and murdering women, children, and other innocents came with the "job." War is evil business and always has been. I remember a poll of American soldiers in Iraq around 2006 or so, and a third admitted to killing an Iraqi civilian. We are just a variation of Nazi Germany, and the Bush family and American industrialists funding Hitler's rise is no surprise. That was an interesting Apollo article that Duff wrote.

For your Star Trek story, when I resumed my career after finishing my site in 2002, one of the first things I did was buy a big TV and a DVD player, and my wife wanted me to get The Next Generation series, and in late 2003 I did so. The past few nights we have been watching Reginald Barclay episodes, and last night it was the one where Barclay had a fear of using the transporters. That Neutral Zone episode partially inspired this vignette. That Wall Streeter being brought to the 24th century is the closest thing in the series to that vignette.

I have mentioned this before, but making an FE device and then giving it away will mean the end of capitalism. Capitalism will not survive giving away history's most lucrative technology. That is also what Godzilla fears, as capitalism is the epitome of greed and control. Godzilla is capitalism on steroids.

More choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, could Global Warming be a hoax, like I see discussed all the time amongst my friends?

A: I have never encountered a climate scientist who thinks that way. A faux debate on Global Warming began a generation ago, led by a handful of scientists who sold their souls to the Hydrocarbon Lobby, to turn what should not have been a controversial issue into the situation that we see today. Commercial interests have corrupted many areas of science, such as turning industrial waste into "medicine." What has been less susceptible to that kind of corruption is studying Earth's past. Finding out how the dinosaurs died out does not threaten any commercial interests.

If you take the time to begin learning about Earth's carbon cycle, for instance, the role of greenhouse gases in Earth's climate becomes evident. Every paleoclimate study I ever saw considered carbon dioxide the most important greenhouse gas, and scientific careers have been devoted to the subject, as well as the role of oxygen on Earth. It is a young science and full of controversy, but none of the players deny the role of greenhouse gases. Carbon dioxide is certainly not the only one. Water is more influential, but it is ephemeral and there is a positive feedback with temperature (a warmer climate means more evaporation, which makes it warmer as water vapor traps more radiation, and it works in reverse for cooling, to intensify it). There seems to be a sporadic but potentially great impact by methane, which is a far more potent greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide. But methane is also taken out of the atmosphere quickly, so only in a few instances in the eon of complex life has methane been implicated in Global Warming. The main way was when the poles and ocean floor warmed up enough so that trapped methane was released into the atmosphere. This is in danger of happening as I write this, which is probably what scares climate scientists the most. The last time it seems to have happened, it created the warmest climate in the past 500 million years, with global temperatures about 14 degrees Celsius (25 degrees Fahrenheit) higher than today. It led to a Golden Age of life on Earth, when alligators lived in Greenland and forests extended nearly to the poles, but after the mass extinction that the warming caused, and it was still a Greenhouse Earth when that event began. We are living in an Icehouse Earth today, and the last time that Earth went from Icehouse to Greenhouse conditions, Earth had its greatest mass extinction ever. We are toying with turning Earth from Icehouse to Greenhouse conditions, and that has climate scientists terrified.

We only have one Earth to live on, and we are currently conducting a chemistry and physics experiment with Earth's atmosphere, which could blow up the entire "laboratory." It is the height of insanity, but the masses are oblivious. Godzilla knows that we are playing chicken with Earth, and one of his "ace in the hole" contingency plans is terraforming Mars as his ultimate survival enclave if these games make Earth's surface uninhabitable. Even most of Godzilla's members have realized how insane such plans are, and most in Godzilla's ranks favor FE coming out, but they want to have their cake and eat it too. So, we see some technologies dangled such as that fusion reactor that Lockheed recently announced. It is a way to stop the insanity of burning hydrocarbons to get our energy but still having something capital-intensive enough so that capitalist interests can still control it. This is the tightrope that Godzilla is walking. He knows that if something like Sparky Sweet's device made it to the masses, it would be game over for Earth's elites, and especially the kingpin. Godzilla could no longer play his games of global domination. Elites have had a good run, dominating civilizations since the first ones, but their days are numbered and they know it. The crazier ones (dark pathers) would rather destroy Earth than give up their "power," as they would rather rule in hell than be regular members of heaven.

While I definitely nod to many "conspiratorial" games being played by many factions, and many areas of science have been corrupted and held back by capitalistic interests, the basic science of the carbon cycle, how climates work, and the like do not seem to be one of them, although the Hydrocarbon Lobby, a compliant media, and a scientifically illiterate public that is eager to be relieved of any responsibility for its actions have created the kind of "debate" that we see today. Also, there is no argument that people are using this situation to score political points and butter their own bread (personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity, after all), but any climate scientist not owned by the Hydrocarbon Lobby is not fooled for a second by all the rhetoric that we see today. Increasing the carbon dioxide content of Earth's atmosphere by 25% in 50 years may be unprecedented in the journey of life on Earth, and nobody denies that human activity, and especially burning hydrocarbon fuels, is solely responsible.

In the past, volcanism was the primary way that carbon dioxide was vented to the atmosphere, and volcanism was why Earth's previous Icehouse Earth ended and why the reign of the dinosaurs was a Greenhouse Earth. But volcanism has waned as the radioactivity in Earth continues to decline. In a billion years or so, that radioactivity will decline enough so that the tectonic plates stop moving, Earth becomes geologically dead like Mars, the oceans are boiled off by a brightening Sun, and the eon of complex life ends on Earth. But humans do not have to worry about that, and if we become a truly sentient species, we certainly will not be dependent on what Earth does for our survival. FE, antigravity, and other technologies will mean a permanent ending of humanity relying on Earth for its sustenance. Again, those who toy with humanity today will lose their means of control, hence the organized suppression of FE, antigravity, and the like. But if only a tiny fraction of humanity woke up, those games would end, and that is what I am trying to help along, and we will see how it goes.
    Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th January 2015 at 22:43.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th January 2015), Chris Gilbert (24th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Joseph McAree (25th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Melinda (25th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #4602
    Thanks

Hi:

More evidence that freedom of speech is a myth in the USA. You are free to speak out, and the authorities are free to retaliate. Ralph McGehee discovered that the hard way. Police literally have a license to steal in the USA. The Land of the Free. I guess free for some. Free houses, free cars, free cash, etc.

I am going to make a post or two on the Levels of the FE Onion and how people get stuck in the layers. I am reaching out to various parties that might be interested, and I get nibbles here and there. There is no stopping people who begin to understand my work from talking to their social circles, or throwing their line in where they think they might get a nibble, and this post and some more are written with them in mind, to shorten their learning curves, minimize wasted time, and reduce risk.

Long ago, I read Jack LaLanne state that there were three kinds of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened. When I repeated that to a savvy pal, he revised it with: "90% of the people do not give a damn what happened, and then you can spread his categories over the remaining 10%." I had to ruefully nod my head in recognition of his wisdom. That was just another way of stating that 90% of humanity sees no further than their immediate self-interest, and do not want to.

Level 0s have not heard of FE, for one reason or another, or if they heard of it, they immediately forgot it because it was not important to them. Most of the "do not give a damn" people fall into that category. Those who immediately forget it will often be Level 1s for a few seconds or minutes, but will dismiss it for Level 1 reasons. Not all Level 1s fall right back to Level 0, and some stay at Level 1, so that if they ever hear of FE again, they can trot out their favorite argument of denial, which is usually some variation of the fairy tales of their indoctrination. At least 99% of humanity is a Level 0 or Level 1. The only Level 1s that an aspiring chorist should ever interact with are their social circles, people they that thought were hip until they had that FE conversation. If aspiring chorists ever get a Level 1 kind of response back, they should immediately drop the subject and steer the conversation to the weather, sports, soap opera plots and the like, and not revisit the subject with those giving Level 1 responses, unless they want to risk wrecking their relationship. I do not recommend putting relationships at risk that way. What really is the point? Such people will not begin to awaken until there is an FE device on their home.

Level 2s are more thoughtful and usually "progressives," but if the conversation is only about FE (my work is about a lot more than that), and their reply is that they need to talk it over with their scientist relatives or their pals at environmental organizations, you should really stop trying to reach them, and only reply if they come back with something astute. Again, pushing it any further will lead to disappointment and can once again wreck your relationship. Just bringing up FE can wreck relationships, much less trying to convince anybody that it is possible and desirable.

If you play at levels where you interact with scientists, academics, and people who are well read about the energy issue, you will encounter many Level 3s, and if you are a professional scientist or academic yourself, be very careful, as careers have ended over trying to discuss the FE issue with that crowd. They will recite the "laws of physics" objection to the idea of FE, and will dismiss evidence of organized suppression as a "conspiracy theory," and frankly, if any of them surfs the Internet for a few minutes, they get a snootful of tinkering inventors trying to get rich and famous, claiming they are the Messiah, mass movement efforts that seem very half-baked, and even somebody like Dennis has his various religious, patriotic, and business opportunity approaches that almost scream "charlatan" at first blush. The FE field is in a very sad state of arrested development, and looking to the talking heads in the field today is not going to impress many scientists or academics, if any. I regularly hear from people who surf the Internet on FE stuff and want to know what I think. My basic response is to pretty much stay away from it all, unless you are very discerning. I really cannot recommend anybody's efforts in the field today. Not because they are all charlatans, but because I do not see any approaches out there with a prayer. That is partly why I developed my approach.

If you are "lucky" you will encounter Level 4s, which are not all that uncommon. They are harmless, and will happily believe in FE when you can deliver an FE device to their doors. They even think that FE is possible, so they will wait for it to be delivered to them one day, maybe by you, for free. They really are not too interested in talk, other than you telling them when you can give them their FE machine. You can just end the conversation by noting that maybe that day will come. Such people are no help at all, but they are harmless, and encountering Level 4s is not too bad of an outcome, all things considered. The most common responses from Level 4s are along the lines of offering to use their home as a showcase installation of FE, or they would like to get an FE device so that they can live way out in the middle of nowhere where nobody can bother them. Do not promise them anything. Just say that if FE becomes public, they will hear about it. Scientists can also become Level 4s, and want you to deliver them an FE device so they can test and study it, and perhaps announce via a scientific paper that FE is here. I advise people to make them no promises, and amicably end the conversation.

If you are less lucky, you will encounter Level 5s, who outright fear the idea of FE. They think that we would quickly wreck Earth via warfare or strip mining if FE was available to the masses, and Level 5s can burn FE heretics at the figurative stake. If you see somebody's eyes get big and fearful when FE is mentioned, immediately cease the conversation. Not even delivering an FE device to their homes will help. They do not particularly doubt that FE is possible, but they think it would be dangerous. What I eventually learned, however, with many or even most Level 5s, was what they really feared was the world coming to an end as they knew it with FE. People do not have to be very intelligent or think about FE for very long before they realize, at some level, the epochal significance of FE, and it makes them afraid. They are afraid because of their self-interest. They have spent their entire lives adapting to scarcity, carving out their niche, and abundance means the end of the world as they know it. If they get an FE device delivered to their home, they will eventually discard their fear as the applications of FE begin to manifest in changing their world, and nobody seems to be starving or homeless, and no war vaporized Earth. It is not easy to distinguish which flavor of Level 5 that you have encountered, because few will honestly express what their fear really is (few people ever do), and to burn you at the stake because of the threat that you represent to the world at large seems far nobler than the perceived threat to their self-interest.

Level 0s to Level 5s comprise more than 99.9% of humanity at this time. Those are just the numbers, and it does no good to judge that 99.9%. For every Epochal Event, the beings living before it would have almost all reacted in fear to the idea of the next epoch, as the life they knew would end, and they were far closer to the ragged edge of survival than people living in industrialized nations today. Any change likely meant a painful death, so nobody promoted much change. We are really far more open to it today than people were long ago.

While some Level 0s can get beyond Level 5 if they hear of FE, it is going to be less than 1% of them. It is possible that some groups on Earth can get a higher batting average than that, but all such groups that might seem to have promise have been contacted by FE activists long ago and probably many times. All environmental organizations, at least those at the top of them, have long heard of FE, and they regard FE as the enemy, in classic Level 5 style, although my experience has shown me that it is probably mostly for self-serving reasons, not the strip-mining fear.

What Levels 1, 2, 3, and 5 have in common is an addiction to scarcity. Few of them think of it like that, if any, but after many years of being in the milieu and witnessing thousands of reactions, I was able to generalize what I was seeing. And like Level 5s and their true motivation, who wants to admit that they are addicted to scarcity? Almost nobody is honest enough to do that, if they can even think that deeply and realize where their reactions arise from.

Those Levels are not mutually exclusive, as Level 3s usually also invoke Level 5 fears as they dismiss FE as not only impossible but also undesirable. But I have never seen anybody in those levels graduate beyond them to Level 6 and above. Only a Level 0 has a chance to, as far as I have seen, and if Level 0s initially go to those Levels below Level 6, they will stay there.

For those who accept that FE is possible, indeed might even be here on the planet today, many feel defeated before they even begin, and drugs, alcohol, and other addictions are their solace. I call them Level 8s, and I have more personal respect for them, as they are farther along the sentience curve, but once people pull into Level 8, they never leave, as far as I have seen. I have witnessed people in Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 become Level 8s when they tried and failed. Some tried hard, even wrecked their lives, and they have my sympathy. There are some truly great humans in Level 8. But they are not going to be much help, if any, for what I am trying. I would not try hard to dig them out of Level 8. Thousands of Level 8s received the Golden Handcuffs, so they can drink themselves silly in their villas.

If you are new at it, you may not be able to immediately name that tune, and you may engage in lengthy discussions before you realize that you are dealing with somebody in those Levels. My advice is to withdraw as soon as you understand. If you play that game long enough, you can name that tune in a few notes.

I am going to split this into at least two posts, as I think about it, and I will end this section with one last caveat. You will also encounter people who seem to "get it," and they might even seem like a Level 12 (almost none of them walk on Earth today), but they are playing you for a sucker. They may work for Godzilla or other agents of suppression, or they might think that destroying you is performing a good deed. They will draw you in and strike when they think they can do the most damage. They might be Level 5s in disguise, or the other lower levels. They are out there, and they will be devoted to inflicting pain on you. It is one of the many risks of bringing up FE with anybody. I have been hurt more by those close to me than I ever was by Godzilla's minions.

For those who think that they are going to spread the FE Gospel to the world, they had better be prepared for a hazardous walk in the desert. Virtually nobody is home, anywhere on Earth, and that is just how Godzilla likes it, and he really did not have to turn the knobs very much to achieve that delightful outcome that we see today. We do almost all of his work for him. Godzilla, by himself, is powerless, and is just an opportunist who has taken full advantage of that fearful and semi-sentient species called humanity.

More coming, but maybe not until tomorrow, on those other Levels.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2015 at 11:41.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Joseph McAree (25th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Melinda (25th January 2015), Nine (25th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #4603
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be the second half of the FE Onion Levels, beginning with Level 6. The levels above Level 5 believe that FE is possible and desirable. Some of them know that FE technology is possible, because they built some. Anybody in those higher levels has a certain amount of respect from me, even if their motivation has been entirely selfish. I even have to give Godzilla his due; his efforts have been impressive in several ways, even if his motivation was usually evil. I have some sympathy for the devil. We are all children of the Creator, and all will go home one day, enriched by the journey.

If you find yourself talking with people in those higher levels, it is a very different conversation than with Levels below Level 6, and you can learn a lot from the conversations. However, probably not many in those higher Levels will be choir candidates, as they are usually kind of stuck in their levels, too, but the best of them are willing to learn from their experiences. I have written about my progressions through the Levels. I began as a Level 0, and pretty much went straight to Level 10 (with even fleeting Level 11 delusions that I was quickly disabused of), and was involved with several Level 10 efforts before finally admitting that they did not work and likely did not have a prayer of success, which led me to my Level 12 and "choir" approach.

Level 6 is probably the most naïve approach beyond Level 5, but everybody that I respected the most in the FE field all began their journeys naively. Naïveté is no crime, and overgrown Boy and Girl Scouts almost invariably begin their FE journeys naively. Those still active all lost their naïveté honestly. Sparky Sweet was initially a Level 6, mailing off working FE prototypes to the energy institutions, thinking that he would get a tickertape parade. Dennis was kind of a Level 6, but with his heat pump, in the closest thing to FE that has ever been in the market, with his ingenious marketing plan. Dennis naively believed the full-page ads that he saw the electric companies running, as they promoted a heat pump that would provide a homeowner a 50% savings for heating. Dennis thought that if they were avidly promoting 50% savings, that they would gush over 85% savings, and he, like Sparky, thought that he would receive a tickertape parade. Dennis and Sparky were rudely disabused of their initial notions. Most FE inventors begin in Level 6, and as they tinker in their garages and workshops, they truly believe that once they get their gizmo working, that it will be the short path to fame and fortune, and all of them, to one degree or another, grasp some of the epochal significance of FE, and to one degree or another, that vision motivated them. While a desire for riches and fame was probably common to all FE inventors (I have yet to meet a truly altruistic one), most were also motivated by the benefit that humanity and Earth would receive, and for that alone they have my respect, and even love. There are not all that many of them on Earth today.

Most aspiring FE inventors never left Level 6, as they never came up with anything worth suppressing before they went broke, as they mortgaged their homes, maxed out their credit cards, and the like in their pursuit of FE. If their marriages even survived their efforts, their spouses (almost always wives, as there are very few women FE tinkerers) suffered for many years for their partners' obsessions. Those tinkerers mostly come into the field and leave it at Level 6, never the wiser of what might have happened if they ever got that gizmo working at a significant level. In the age of the Internet, it is harder to remain naïve and ignorant of the fates of their professional predecessors, but many of them are in denial of the FE milieu's reality, like those 18-year-old boys pining to prove their manhood on the battlefield. Truly, if those FE tinkerers stuck in Level 6 go broke before they get anything going, that is likely the best outcome for them. The luckiest Level 6s receive the friendly buyout offer soon after getting their gizmo going, and eagerly take the money and never suspect what might have happened if they proved recalcitrant and held out for more money. Most wearing the Golden Handcuffs have no idea that they sold out to Godzilla or one of the other predators in the field. If they realized that it was Godzilla, they likely became Level 8s, but well-paid Level 8s.

Some enter the FE field a little worldlier and realize that not everybody would welcome FE, and maybe some powerful people. I had that realization at the very beginning of my journey, although I was not foolish enough, even at age 16, to be a Level 7, thinking that I could sneak past the organized suppression. But many Level 6s become Level 7s, for at least some time, before realizing how futile such an approach was. Mark is a classic Level 6 who was briefly a Level 7, before he was rudely disabused of his boyish notions. Sparky and Dennis both played Level 7-ish games, even as they kept approaching corporate America and/or the federal government. It was foolishness, although usually well-intended foolishness. There is no sneaking past Godzilla, but to this day, FE tinkerers around the world think that they can hide in jungles and remote shacks, and they have some naïve and potentially fatal plan to sneak past Godzilla. A good analogy is Bilbo thinking that he could sneak past Smaug with his magic ring. If the tinkerer is lucky, he will survive his Level 7 silliness, and if he is not so lucky, he will come to a grim and premature end of his life, as he became a snack for a pretty fearsome predator. Nobody has ever come close to sneaking past Godzilla from the public. In Godzilla's ranks they play cloak-and-dagger games, and are probably the best at it on Earth, and the people who gave my friend an underground exotic technology show were likely from the disenchanted Godzilla faction, and they risked their lives to put on that show. Any FE tinkerer who thinks that he/she can play that game is like a child who thinks that he/she can run out on the field during the Super Bowl and play with the pros. I really do not want to watch, but I am pretty regularly approached by people who advocate the "sneak past them" approach, and it is an effort to not laugh at them. Most Level 7s also do not come up with anything worth suppressing, and they never know any better before going broke, but for a time they got the "thrill" of thinking that they were a character in a James Bond movie.

As naïve and adolescent as people in Levels 6 and 7 can be, the most deluded are the Young Warriors in Level 9, and a good analogy would be that they all think that they will find the chink in Godzilla's armor, like Bard of Dale did, and bring down the mighty beast. They are really the closest thing to those 18-year-old boys, although they have some competition from Level 11s, who are lured by the almost unimaginable fame and fortune that would come with being the person who brought FE to the world. Those in thrall to Level 11 delusions imagine that they (almost all Level 11s are men, as it plays into their uniquely male hero/messiah delusions) will become the Bill Gates of FE, and some even imagine that they are The Messiah, as megalomania finds a home to roost. Even billionaires can suffer from Level 11 delusions. If such moguls ever really try to do anything, they are put in their place pretty quickly, and when Godzilla sees aspirants claiming that they are The Messiah, he chuckles, as he sees FE aspirants do his work for him.

Some Level 6s and 7s might one day become choir candidates once they are disabused of their newcomer's delusions, but I doubt that Level 9s and 11s ever will be, as their delusions are so self-serving. If a person's heart is not in the right place, the rest will not matter, not for helping FE manifest in the public sphere.

The likeliest place to find recruits for Level 12, for those above Level 5, is in Level 10. I was a Level 10 for years, influenced by Dennis, before I realized its futility. I allowed Brian to recruit me into his Level 10 NEM effort, but I got cold feet pretty quickly, as I could see where it was heading. Been there, done that, too many times. I have a lot of respect for Level 10s, but if they ever get anything going that is very productive or Godzilla sees as a threat, they will find out just how inadequate their effort is. They will find out that their Level 10 comrades, with very few exceptions, do not have what it takes. They are either naïve to the point of being dangerous, opportunists awaiting their chance to co-opt or steal the effort, or there to get rich and famous, and I can guarantee that the agents of suppression have infiltrated such efforts, waiting to strike from the inside when the time is right, such as Bill the BPA Hit Man and Mr. Texas, and they easily dupe enough in the Level 10 ranks to bring it all down in a flaming heap, with wrecked and even prematurely ended lives being happy outcomes of their evil-minded efforts. I have yet to see a Level 10 effort with more than a person here or there who really understood the terrain very well. When I shared my Level 12 idea with Dennis and Brian, both instantly realized that I was doing something different and were intrigued, and Brian was planning to promote my approach soon before he died.

But I will not be doing any recruiting from Level 10. The entire FE field is in a state of arrested development, and only people such as Dennis or Brian played the Level 10 game for long enough that my approach made sense to them. The rest are stuck in Level 10 and will likely never learn any better. I probably seek Level 0s above all else, but I know it will not be easy. My basic approach has been to make my material as good as it can be, sing in cyberspace, and see who comes. All of my cyberspace allies and choir candidates came to me because they heard me singing, and all choir candidates will have at least read my hymnal, which will form the choir's center of gravity. I will not write its like again in this lifetime, and I specifically wrote it with the choir in mind, and I also aligned the rest of my site to the hymnal, for two thousand pages of meat. It should be enough to train aspiring chorists.

Some have become Level 13s, who are the martyrs of the field, and my fervent wish is that nobody in my choir becomes a Level 13. FE proselytizing can be a path to Level 13, so I am not big on proselytizing and discourage it when I can. When the choir sings, it will not be singing to the choir's social circles, but broadcasting to the world, and those with ears to hear will perk up, and they are the people whom I seek. Those people will both flesh out the choir and form my army of lambs, and I intend that none of them will become Godzilla's morsels, either. If they follow my Indian-guide instructions, they should stay out of trouble.

Some became Level 15s, through brilliance, persistence, or luck, and some might join the choir one day, and I will be very wary of anybody who claims Level 14 insider status. I generally take insider claims with a grain of salt, as there is a great deal of disinformation purveyed by alleged Level 14s, by various parties for various reasons. I have relied on very few claims made by Level 14s to form my worldview. Brian, Dennis, and I were not insiders, and none of my fellow travelers that I trust have claimed Level 14 status. Maybe some Level 19s will join the choir and show us how it is done, or they have realized the futility of what I am attempting and have left me to my delusional approach. None have approached me so far, but when you have a voice in your head guiding your efforts, even if you do not want to hear from it anymore, it is not easy to just give up, get drunk daily, and pray to die before it really hits the fan. I am going to either see FE happen or die trying, and even if I do not get to see it, I will die knowing that I did what I could. I cannot relate how soul-fulfilling my journey has been, even as harrowing as it was. I have no regrets. I can die tomorrow, and it was a good run, probably the crowning lifetime in my soul's journey so far. Truly enlightened lifetimes may come later, when I incarnate into worlds like this. I would like to think that I earned a shot at applying for a slot there, but I guess I will find out later.

I have been at this for more than 40 years, ever since I got my dream to change the energy industry. With writing that big essay, the heavy lifting in my lifetime is finished. I am surely not completely done, and have budgeted the rest of my lifetime's "spare" time to building and training that choir. But the tough sledding is over for me. I am getting too old for it, for one thing, and helping people learn to sing should not be high risk behavior or very draining. I have set a pretty high bar for joining the choir, at least for efforts in cyberspace. I will not waste my time with people who have not impressed me with their candidacy for the choir or the army. I do not expect my project to go quickly, but FE will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far. It was worth at least one man's life to try this approach out. It may help only a little, it may help a lot, but it should not hurt, especially if people do not rush off and try to "do something." Gung-hoers are likely going to be the greatest threat to what I am doing, not anything that Godzilla does. Enthusiasm is great, and I still have it, 40 years later, but we need to go about this wisely if we are going to have a chance of making a dent.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2015 at 15:15.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), gripreaper (25th January 2015), Joseph McAree (25th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Nine (25th January 2015), Violet (30th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4604
    Thanks

Hi:

I just saw this. Interesting times. If the alien presence is ever officially acknowledged, I would think that FE and antigravity would come into the open not long afterward. Of course, scuttlebutt like this has been around for many years. We'll see.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Joseph McAree (25th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015)

9. Link to Post #4605
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

I just saw this. Interesting times. If the alien presence is ever officially acknowledged, I would think that FE and antigravity would come into the open not long afterward. Of course, scuttlebutt like this has been around for many years. We'll see.

Best,

Wade
    This "threat" is almost two years old and it seems nothing came of it . And of course, I'd like to see what Putin (or whomever breaks the ice) will answer to these questions:
    - why did you lie in the first place?
    - why did we have to go to war over oil when you knew full well that we have free energy technology?
    - why did we have to live in poverty and scarcity for all this time?

To me this reads more: "I won't tell if you don't..." (so we can continue the games) kind of thing

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Akasha (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Limor Wolf (25th January 2015), Nine (25th January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #4606
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes, indeed, the greatest threat to all ruling classes is those they rule, and they are all playing the same game. The elite know that if the ET presence is acknowledged, that FE, antigravity, and the like will come behind them at some point, and then it will be game over for the elite game. I am not counting on Putin or any other world leader "coming clean" soon, as they all know the game they play and what can end it, but as things get "testy," such as the specter of World War III breaking out over the Ukraine, for instance (interesting little clip here), the pressure to drop the big bomb will grow in desperate corners. Like I stated, interesting times, and yes, that is one of the games of chicken being played, as various players dare others to step over the line. While global civilization melts down. We are in a full-blown currency war today (and against Russia, to boot), and this guy shows that the other two in the last century did not end well. Something is going to give, in a big way, and probably sooner than later.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2015 at 17:45.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), gripreaper (25th January 2015), Joseph McAree (25th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Nine (25th January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #4607
    Thanks

Hi:

As I review my posts of the past day, on the Levels of FE awareness, I should mention that there are rare cases when somebody in Levels 1, 2, 3, or 5 graduates to Level 6 or beyond, and they can suffer from the verve of an apostate. They usually have some kind of Road to Damascus experience, and they can then be fired with the zeal of a Paul, but they really have yet to understand (like Paul did not understand), and they can become the most overboard FE proselytizers. That behavior does FE few favors, and is a kind of Young Soul response. I think that Mature and Old Souls will primarily be the people involved with what I am doing. The last thing that I want to do is promote Soul Age bigotry, but probably only those who are deeply introspective are going to be much help for what am doing, and that is generally the province of older souls. Everybody is invited, and if an Infant Soul can hit the notes, great. For the kind of effort that I am mounting, however, it is likely going to be older souls. For those who don’t like the Soul Age idea, then think of it as loving, comprehensive thinkers with some real world experience that woke them up beyond the dominant, scarcity-based paradigm, sufficient enough so that they can simply imagine abundance. And they will be idealists who realize that the means become the ends. That works, too.

I know that there are not many such people on the planet today, but more than enough for my plan to work. Whether my effort will have the right stuff to attract them is a big question for me. I guess it begins with me, and I am trying to raise my game high enough. We will see if we can get that choir going, with high notes hit in chorus.

Today is sunny and 60 degrees, which is unheard of here in January. What Global Warming? Going to take advantage of it with a hike today. Somebody has to do it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th January 2015 at 20:33.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Joseph McAree (25th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Nine (25th January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th January 2015), ulli (25th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #4608
    Thanks

Hi:

Today I had to admit that I have been barking up the wrong tree for some of my FE contacting. As I have written, economists are trained away from understanding how the world really works, and are instead fed bogus social theories, advanced math, and the myth of the free market. There is another kind of financial writer, and they usually come from various areas in the real world, not economics, and they realize that energy runs the show. Several of them regularly contribute to Zero Hedge, which I read daily.

All of them subscribe to the Peak Oil hypothesis. I do too, and I have not seen any real good arguments against it. The problem, however, is that none of those writers are scientists, so their views are shaped by mainstream science. In many instances, that is not necessarily a bad thing, but I have yet to see a Peak Oiler even consider FE, except for Heinberg's feigned interest. Almost all Peak Oilers are Level 3s, but those financial writers are more like Level 2s, as they look to mainstream science for what is possible. Even calling it mainstream science is kind of misleading. It would be better to call it the party line of mainstream science. Brian was beside himself a decade ago when the "progressives" treated Heinberg like a conquering hero, while Brian was shut out from those very same venues as we tried to get NEM off the ground.

I have written to several of the more promising financial writers who at least understood the role of energy in our world, and I recently received my first response. After one polite interaction I kind of got the brushoff, but not entirely. I was given the emails of a couple people who the author thought might be interested, and when I googled them, one was on the board of the Post-Carbon Institute, and Heinberg sits on the same board. I stopped right there, and realized that all I was going to get when approaching the financial press, at best, was a rounding up of the usual suspects like Heinberg, whose approach to FE I found was disingenuous. Heinberg is far from alone.

Amory Lovins works for the Rocky Mountain Institute, which is the Rocky Mountain version of the Post-Carbon Institute. When Brian tried interesting Lovins in FE, Lovins blew a gasket. Another leading environmentalist name is prominent those Lovins/Heinberg circles, and when Brian tried interesting him in FE, the man acted like Brian had insulted his mother. Those kinds of reactions are what led Brian to openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species. I will still contact one of the names given me, and may throw my line in periodically, but I doubt that anybody will be home in those circles.

A decade ago, conspiracists accused Heinberg of being a Godzilla agent, I think because of his promotion of Peak Oil. Heinberg may be doing some of his Godzilla's work for him, but not as an agent on the payroll, but putting himself forward as somebody interested in FE when he really wasn't, and being seen as an answer man on the subject. He is just protecting his ideological turf, just like most academics do. A decade ago, Brian lamented that Heinberg's drumbeat of doom was drowning out all other energy voices in progressive circles, and it is ironic to encounter him even today, essentially guarding the gate against FE in progressive circles while he promotes his austere vision, the kind that drove his pal Ruppert to suicide. Talk about being addicted to scarcity.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (28th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Joseph McAree (26th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Nine (26th January 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #4609
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

One must ask the reason why someone would sell out?

How did the oil get to where it is?

Your essay points all of us in that direction but of course I just finished watching the movie The Cable Guy and selling out always has a price attached to it...

I mean to Godzilla...

The way I feel about Godzilla is to look at him with great respect but also to see him as just another take on the subject...

How would or does that character Godzilla view humanity?

I would say with zero respect....!!!

And so an open dialogue would seem to be the way to progress....

And so we have two folks who have read your essay Wade?

Why indeed would they ever respect us if we can not even do that....?

I mean clearly....and simply.... to read Wade's essay and publicly profess to it....

I prefer the vision of Pink Floyd:

Have a Cigar (Waters) 5:24

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
    You're gonna go far, fly high,
    You're never gonna die,
    You're gonna make it if you try;
    They're gonna love you.
    Well I've always had a deep respect,
    And I mean that most sincerely.
    The band is just fantastic,
    that is really what I think.
    Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
    And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
    We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

We're just knocked out.
    We heard about the sell out.
    You gotta get an album out.
    You owe it to the people.
    We're so happy we can hardly count.
    Everybody else is just green,
    Have you seen the chart?
    It's a helluva start,
    It could be made into a monster
    If we all pull together as a team.
    And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
    We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

"It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team"...

and that is still great advice...

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 26th January 2015 at 08:13.

18. Link to Post #4610
    Thanks

Wade,

Sorry about my wandering posts.

However, your recent posts about free energy evangelicalism are quite good.

I just about gave the location of your site to a still very active evangelical christian person.

He is a dear friend and so he is not a person to be invited here....so sorry to say...

I am in a large family of such folks....many of them are missionaries and all American missionary organizations are tied to the CIA and are indeed huge Non Governmental orgs that promote the US interest abroad...

Of course forward operating bases always consist of religious operatives in Christian lands such as South America and Muslim nations in the middle east....such as Israel and Lebanon and Saudi Arabia...which are likewise controlled as their Christian brothers also are...

They are all controlled and part of the game...

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 26th January 2015 at 08:37.

19. Link to Post #4611
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Nine ~

I wouldn't want to derail Wade's thread, but I can't help but wonder (this can and possibly should be removed later on)

Quote Originally posted by Nine:" Of course forward operating bases always consist of religious operatives in Christian lands such as South America and Muslim nations in the middle east....such as Israel and Lebanon and Saudi Arabia...which are likewise controlled as their Christian brothers also are...

They are all controlled and part of the game...

"
    What are your thoughts and feelings about acting on the biddings of others

All the best,

Limor

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #4612
    Thanks

Hi:

Nine, the power and control game is older than humanity. I have mentioned macaque and chimpanzee politics, and how bonobos changed the game. One of the main themes of my essay is to see how many human behaviors are rooted pretty deeply, and are economically conditioned. Hive animals have divisions of labor and pronounced specialization even in their biology, as do humans.

Elites appeared with the very first civilizations, wherever civilization appeared, and they all acted similarly: male-dominated, ostentatious displays of wealth, enhanced breeding privileges – not much different in kind from chimps. Somewhere along the line, if you credit religions and even channeled material, humans became ensouled. The great apes and cetaceans can all pass the mirror test, so where is the line drawn?

Unlike chimps, humans can plan for tomorrow, and we have these things called egos, which is mostly how we get into trouble. We can choose to be evil, apparently unlike any other animal (except maybe cetaceans - dolphins can definitely act maliciously), but what do we call African ape infanticide? What I have called the dark path, or making self-service a science, psychologists have called psychopathy. However we want to call it, Godzilla is merely the principle behind elites carried to its extreme. My experience has been that he cannot be dialogued with, reasoned with, negotiated with, etc. He operates in the shadows, and you don’t find him; he finds you. In ways, he is also psychopathy carried to its extreme, and evils have emanated from his levels that can wreck a person's mind and spirit by just thinking of them.

And, strangely enough, there are people who have attained divinity at levels that exceeds Godzilla's "accomplishments" on the evil scale. Both operate from principles that Joe Average cannot really fathom. I have watched the masses cheer the psychopaths as they crucified the saints. The first time I saw it, it was one of my key awakening moments. A few years later, I realized that I was not really witnessing anything unusual. The naive complicity in evil by the masses is what keeps Godzilla in the chips. Average people, whose awareness is totally conditioned by their allegiance to scarcity, cannot distinguish good from evil, as hard as that may be to believe by those who have not played on those fields. People have sold out their sentience for the promise of security, and the Peace Corps, missionaries, and the like are elite tools, where Baby and Young Soul zeal is exploited. Heck, even CIA personnel have thought that they were working for the forces of light. How hard is it for missionaries to work for the forces of darkness and believe it was the light? Not very hard, in my experience.

I always go back to Seth's dictum of the means becoming the ends, and my spiritual training is partly what allowed me to navigate the path of my journey. The FE field is full of the same lack of discernment that Joe Average has, and the very same people who embraced Mr. Skeptic and a famous libeler of Dennis turned around and attacked Dennis and Brian. I have even seen those liars and their promoters feted at Avalon. That kind of behavior is endemic in a humanity that has sold out its sentience for the promise of security, and all are easily manipulated by various interests, and Godzilla is the master puppeteer.

Again, the point of my work is helping people become fully sentient, and when they do, they are immune to the games of manipulation and control, which to a great degree rely on secrecy, deception, and playing to those scarcity-based ideologies that people have such unwavering devotion toward.

People in the early stages of awakening begin to look around themselves and see how easily people are controlled, playing their part in The Machine. They almost invariably get all hot and bothered about Godzilla, and often see him as the root of the problem, when he is really only a symptom. People generally either deny his existence or obsess about him, and neither is a healthy or loving reaction. I treat him like a force of nature, and he once blew my house down. As Brian O said, the path to our salvation is through combined positive intention, and Godzilla's or any other power structure cannot be the focus. All FE newbies, however, look to all such power structures as tools that they can commandeer for the forces of light. It is the mark of naïveté to believe that, and I am doing something very different. I am not looking to any authority or power for help, but am rolling my own, based on achieving true sentience. Until people do that, they are putty in the hands of various interests, up to and including Godzilla.

Once we awaken, Godzilla does not matter. While people are asleep, Godzilla does not exist to them, and his retail representatives are worshipped as beings of light. When people begin to wake up, they see those power games, but refuse to acknowledge their part in the process. But once they truly awaken, they see the role that everybody plays, including themselves. We can only make Godzilla obsolete. We can't fight him, sneak past him, bribe him, etc. For my part, I wish him no harm, but I also seek to end his reign, but that can only be done when enough people wake up, and that is what my choir idea is all about. Once we become sentient, sovereign beings, we do our own bidding with our eyes open, and are no longer such easy meat for the manipulators, who play their own divine role, believe it or not. When enough people wake up and make something like FE a daily reality, Godzilla will slink away, and he can go with my blessings. He can also stay, if he learns to behave himself, but he is probably too hooked on his game, and will seek new playing fields, as this one would be "ruined" for him. Love, peace, abundance, and sentience make poor raw materials for Godzilla's game.

Hi Limor:

I think that I answered your query in the above, but let me know if you think I didn’t and want to discuss it more.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2015 at 15:28.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (28th January 2015), Joseph McAree (26th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (31st January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #4613
    Thanks

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, you present various hypotheses given to explain the apparent Snowball Earth of long ago. So, which one is right?

A: Beat me. Seriously, the point of that presentation, especially where I put it, is to give my readers a taste of today's scientific process. I also do it for the Shuram Excursion. Scientists take pride in being able to create numerous hypotheses to explain the known data regarding a phenomenon. The best of them try to not get too personally attached to their hypotheses, and just do their work in an impartial search for the truth via the scientific method. All too often, however, the realities of scientific practice – the search for funding, the lure of tenure for success, Nobel and other prizes, and so on – tends to corrupt the process, and scientists can go to their graves clinging to their favorite hypotheses. As Planck said, science progresses funeral by funeral. It was true in the 19th century and may be even truer today. Brian O said that the state of mainstream science is worse today than when it ignored and derided the Wright brothers for five years after they first flew. So, real-world limitations have really put a damper on scientific investigation and theory, and probably the epitomes of that are the FE and related ET cover-ups.

But in areas such as investigating Earth's ancient past, the corruption of vested interests is more muted, and the ideal of science is aspired to more often. So, for the Snowball Earth and Shuram Excursion, I presented the leading hypotheses, and you can see how divergent they can be. The best of such hypotheses propose tests that can be made, which can falsify the hypotheses AKA "prove them wrong"). That is the ideal, and perhaps the best way to distinguish science from the fringe stuff that parades as science (called "pseudoscience" in many corners, especially by "skeptics," but I avoid the term) is that a good scientific hypotheses is tested by attempts to falsify it. Poor hypotheses are characterized by attempts to find evidence to confirm the hypothesis. What many fringe theorists do is look for evidence that supports their hypotheses and ignore that which falsifies it, or they engage in strained reasoning to dismiss the evidence. So, the best science keeps seeking evidence that proves hypotheses wrong, not evidence that proves them right. Only hypotheses that survive attempts to falsify them graduate to becoming theories. That is the ideal, but it is rarely attained, and particularly where wealth and power are concerned, or when taking on the foundational assumptions of science.

For instance, I had it very dramatically demonstrated to me that the materialistic assumptions regarding consciousness that mainstream science operates under are false. Five years later, Brian had a similar experience performing the same exercise, and it was the beginning of the end of his mainstream scientific career. He could no longer drink the Kool-Aid. So, it is pretty easy to falsify materialism, although it comprises a religion amongst scientists, with Hawking and Sagan among the current and past high priests of materialism.

However, within its limits, mainstream science can have extremely useful things to say, and I respect many of its findings. The Snowball Earth and Shuram Excursion hypotheses are good examples of the battling hypotheses of mainstream science and the hunt for data to falsify them. The truth of the Snowball Earth and Shuram Excursions will likely falsify all of today's leading hypotheses, but portions of the best (AKA most accurate) ones will survive in the coming hypotheses. That is the ideal of science. As Einstein said, every theory is killed by a fact, and he expected that his theories would one day fall by the wayside, but that the best parts of his theories would survive in the new theories. For instance the unified field theory will likely incorporate aspects of relativity and quantum theory.

IMO, the unified field is likely consciousness, which mainstream science does not even acknowledge as anything other than an epiphenomenon of brain activity. When that day comes (and may have already come in Black Science circles, which mainstream scientists generally deny even exist), the separation of the scientist and mystic will largely disappear. That day may come soon behind the public acknowledgement and acceptance of FE and the ET presence. Godzilla is not the only interest that is putting off that day for as long as possible. Nearly everybody's sacred beliefs will come tumbling down, but what might replace it is true sentience.

Time for a day of chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2015 at 20:11.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (28th January 2015), Joseph McAree (26th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), Nine (27th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #4614
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: "Hi Limor:

I think that I answered your query in the above, but let me know if you think I didn’t and want to discuss it more."
    Hi Wade,

It seems that your approach is certainly embodied in your answer, thank you, I understand it. As I wrote before I sincerely wouldn't like to derail your thread but am curious and wonder if Nine can kindly answer this with his usual authentic manner

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 26th January 2015 at 18:10.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th January 2015), Melinda (27th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #4615
    Thanks

Hi limor,

The best way to answer your question is to tell a story.

Life to me in scarcityville is like the children's game of musical chairs! There never are enough chairs and so when reflecting upon my feelings I would say that the chief emotion would be fear!

Fear is what seems to make the world go round but I believe that love is the answer to this type of thing!

How would the game of musical chairs change if there were always more chairs than children?

Everyone that I know in the American economy to earn there bread has to do someone's bidding and in America good jobs are scarce and so if you have one then as you age terror is the emotion that most feel.

A very powerful source of control...

Thanx..

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 27th January 2015 at 00:08.

28. Link to Post #4616
    Thanks

Hi:

Today, I was reading and reflecting some more on the atomic Utopia that pundits were forecasting in the late 1940s, and it really had some strange connections to the FE conundrum. The first application of nuclear energy was vaporing two cities that posed no threat to anybody. The USA was certainly not sitting on any high moral ground, and hiring death camp Nazis, fresh from performing human experiments, immediately after World War II was in keeping with American "ideals." The CIA was founded in 1947, and Nazis were used for Soviet "intelligence," which nearly led to World War III. The same interests involved in those activities are prime suspects in John Kennedy's assassination, and they led the "investigation" into his murder and served up a military intelligence asset as the scapegoat. At the very same time as that atomic euphoria, the health benefits of cigarettes were advertised in the pages of The Journal of the American Medical Association, while a fluoride-polluter effort was mounted to forcefully put industrial waste into the USA's water supply as "medicine." While cigarettes are no longer considered wonder drugs, we still get our fluoride every day. Of course, we had the Roswell Incident a few months before the CIA was founded, and no conspiracy theories concocted about those days could surprise me much. Those were black deeds, in the most prosperous era known to humankind.

Of all the craziness and evil of those times, it was really a brain-stretcher to see pro-nuclear pundits, with even Edward Teller promoting the canard of a little radiation is good for you, arguing for nuclear Utopia and being embraced by various groups, such as socialists, while others were making the case that people would simply not be able to handle having their needs met, as they would have nothing to do. If nothing else, it was nice to see that even back then, all of them realized that energy ran the world. Really, that should not be that hard to understand, but even today I hear from people that it is hard to make any kind of connection between energy and economic production. All economic production is merely the result of work, and roughly half of all energy consumed in industrial nations goes to work, which performs the work of nearly a trillion people, and much of the work is beyond the ability of human muscles, so even a trillion people understates the benefits that our energy production provides.

And in the midst of all that, as Nine says, nearly everybody in history's richest nation lives in scarcity and fear. What. Total. Insanity. And as I wrote in recent post, there really is an inexhaustible energy source that Einstein would not have a problem with, and 99.9% of the population is either ignorant, in denial, or in fear regarding it. It really is crazy that I know that FE exists on the planet today, and if I even mention FE to leading energy intellectuals, who say that they seek solutions, they nearly soil themselves. It is all like an episode from The Twilight Zone.

It does not have to be this way, but some of us need to wake up, and it will not take many to end the nightmare.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2015 at 02:03.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (28th January 2015), Chris Gilbert (27th January 2015), Joseph McAree (27th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Melinda (27th January 2015), Nine (27th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #4617
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written about Godzilla's plans to terraform Mars as his ultimate survival enclave. In the financial press, back in 2008-2009, various financial wizards advised their rich clients to buy land, get armed, and get ready to hole up and fight off the starving masses when it all collapses. Out of the Davos meeting has come some more of the same. I guess that you could call them rich preppers (middle-class preppers are being outlawed, of course).
    Here are various groups that do not want FE and why:
    • Retail elites, because they will become obsolete in a world of abundance;
    • Intellectuals (including, scientists and economists), as their ideological constructs are houses of cards built on a foundation of scarcity; scarcity vanishes with abundance, and they are either controlled by the elite or are intellectuals who fight on their behalf;
    • Religious leaders, as organized religion will also become obsolete, as they are all based on fear and scarcity;
    • Politicians (they take their orders from the elite, who own them, and they are often junior members of the elite themselves);
    • The military (abundance makes war obsolete);
    • Dark pathers (who have infiltrated all groups mentioned above), with Godzilla as the kingpin, as abundance makes scarcity and fear obsolete;
    • The masses, as all they can see is their world coming to an end, and all they can see is losing even more of their position, not gaining anything.

Of groups that you might think would be interested, they are really no help, and some are:

This is the reality that people such as Brian O and I discovered the hard way. After beating his head against those walls for several years, Brian began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species. A couple of years later, after encountering Bucky Fuller and the Peak Oilers, I was able to generalize what we were encountering: to one degree or another, all of those groups were addicted to scarcity, which Fuller also noted. There is no group on Earth that is open to the idea of FE, other than the small FE cottage industry, and it has been in a state of arrested development for generations. That is why I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks. The people that I seek are going to be less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population, and maybe far less, but it can be as low as one-in-a-million for my plan to work. We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2015 at 18:10.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (28th January 2015), Joseph McAree (27th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Melinda (27th January 2015), Nine (27th January 2015)

32. Link to Post #4618
    Ilie Pandia

This made me laugh:

"The masses, as all they can see is their world coming to an end, and all they can see is losing even more of their position, not gaining anything."

If the masses don't what FE and abundance then what on Earth are you doing here... ?! You're on the wrong planet

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th January 2015), Melinda (27th January 2015)

34. Link to Post #4619
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    This made me laugh:

"The masses, as all they can see is their world coming to an end, and all they can see is losing even more of their position, not gaining anything."

If the masses don't what FE and abundance then what on Earth are you doing here... ?! You're on the wrong planet
    Heh heh heh. Now you're making me laugh.

Some people came here to satisfy their desire to play Global Domination.

Wade is here for Research Domination. :- )

I kid because I love. heh heh

Later,
    Joe

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th January 2015), Melinda (27th January 2015)

36. Link to Post #4620
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nine (here)
    Hi limor,

The best way to answer your question is to tell a story.

Life to me in scarcityville is like the children's game of musical chairs! There never are enough chairs and so when reflecting upon my feelings I would say that the chief emotion would be fear!

Fear is what seems to make the world go round but I believe that love is the answer to this type of thing!

How would the game of musical chairs change if there were always more chairs than children?

Everyone that I know in the American economy to earn there bread has to do someone's bidding and in America good jobs are scarce and so if you have one then as you age terror is the emotion that most feel.

A very powerful source of control...

Thanx..

Nine
    Hi Nine,

I appreciate your reply. Fear is such a central point, an energy that has the features of locking and stagination, a contraction. Love that you also mentioned has a flow and expension quality. I just hope that we as people can chose the flow over the freez, and whatever we chose to deal with and whomever we chose to interact with we keep the integrity, then a transformative process can take place with this profound awarness and then the chains - individually and collectively can be removed. Thanks ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th January 2015 at 19:17.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th January 2015), Melinda (27th January 2015), Nine (27th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 536 FirstFirst 1 131 181 221 231 241 281 331 536 LastLast