Results 7,561 to 7,571 of 7571

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7561
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,351 times in 4,901 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I just posted out the Word files that I used to compose my additions to my articles on Ed. They are here:

I also put out my work on Brian’s bio, at least as of 3-10-11.

All Earthlings (Martians do not have my automatic permission, but they can nicely ask. ) have my permission to use those files however they wish. It also contains Wikipedia code that is not my work, but that code is already at Wikipedia, available to anybody, so I don’t think that anybody can come after me legally for giving away this work that took probably 100 hours or so of coding effort. This post ends my efforts at Wikipedia.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th July 2018 at 19:19.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (17th July 2018), Ilie Pandia (17th July 2018), Krishna Pagadala (16th July 2018), latte (16th July 2018), Melinda (Today), Merry Mom (15th July 2018), Paul (16th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th July 2018), Sophocles (16th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #7562
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade, For the first time in my life. I realize what you are up against. I am not sure I fully understand it yet.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Ilie Pandia (17th July 2018), Melinda (Today), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #7563
    Thanks

Hey Krishna:

You get a gold star for your performance this weekend. I greatly appreciate your effort, old buddy, and I won’t minimize what happened this weekend, but what I lived through during my adventures with Dennis made this weekend look like a picnic. Nobody is coming to arrest me. I am already kind of laughing about it. We’ll see if anybody picks up the ball, and it looks like Prop9 is going to give it the college try. It would be nice if some others came to the party, but I have my doubts. It is usually a handful against the forces of darkness. That is just what it is. I don’t want you to get banned from Wikipedia, so you can back off for now.

There is a lot that I am up against, and I don’t want to get too “conspiratorial” about what happened this weekend, but, as I wrote, I don’t see where that oh-so-rude admin has a leg to stand on regarding erasing my work, KGB-style, but I am finished with trying to get justice in a rigged court. They can just make it up as they go.

As you probably noticed, not only is Philip Cross a disinformation professional, and is likely really a group of people with intelligence connections, but “he” did not even need to roll out of bed, as the admin and the other “editors” have “his” back. The founder of Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales, has publicly defended Cross, so it looks like Wikipedia may have already been captured by the intelligence community, so I would not expect the admin to buck what the founder openly supports. As Ed might say, the values are internalized and are not even consciously acted on. That admin might even believe that he just saved Wikipedia from a lawsuit over copyright violations and plagiarism, from perhaps me and Ed’s and Brian’s estates.

As you can tell, that was a “kill the messenger” moment at Wikipedia, and only one or two need to be on the payroll, if that, and then the mob does the dirty work, gratis. I learned those lessons 30 years ago.

I am finished with this phase of my bio project for Ed, and am putting it behind me. I was planning to enjoy what is left of the summer up here in the spectacular Pacific Northwest, without any heavy lifting for my writing work, and I’ll be pretty busy at my day job. It is time to move on, and I was planning to reply to your other recent posts. Interesting material.

Love,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th July 2018 at 06:52.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th July 2018), Hym (17th July 2018), Ilie Pandia (17th July 2018), kudzy (17th July 2018), latte (16th July 2018), Melinda (Today), Merry Mom (16th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th July 2018), Sophocles (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #7564
    United States Avalon Member Invictos's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade

I would like you to read these texts. This has everything to do with your work. Almost everything you've been talking about and writing reflects your life experience, except the opinions and concepts of other people associated (with you).

I keep reading your texts, and then I come back with some questions and reflections.

The Freedom Journey

The Great Love

Nature and Natural Disasters

The Power of Knowledge

The Fate of Nations

Thanks
    Last edited by Invictos; 16th July 2018 at 20:01.

8. Link to Post #7565
    Thanks

Hi:

I really don’t want to spend too much time on the issue, but a couple of people are trying to pick up the ball for Ed at Wikipedia, and they are going to have a very hard time of it. I was looking at the edits and discussions of those who oppose them, and they have actively libeled Ed and have made their hostile stances quite clear. Their agenda is obvious. It is a chorus of imperial hacks, and their ringleader is a professional libeler, whom the co-founder of Wikipedia has openly defended.

One of the amazing, or perhaps not, aspects of the attacks on Ed is their preventing even any presentation of Ed’s chief theoretical construction, the propaganda model, and its predictions, which would expose the reasons for why the only material currently being allowed at his biography is his work on “nefarious bloodbaths,” which is dominated by the attacks on his work, which always misrepresents his stance, which was about how the media treats nefarious bloodbaths. So, their constant hammering on and, in general, lying about Ed’s writings on Cambodia, Yugoslavia, and Rwanda, is actually a proof of his and Noam’s propaganda model in action. It is like dismissing Einstein as a crank without ever mentioning relativity. It is Orwellian to the max.

I am crazily busy at work, and won’t come up for air for a couple of weeks. I was already planning to take it relatively easy on writing over the rest of the summer, but even my posts will suffer over the next few weeks. I’ll respond to them when I can.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th July 2018 at 15:46.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th July 2018), Hym (17th July 2018), Ilie Pandia (19th July 2018), Invictos (17th July 2018), kudzy (17th July 2018), latte (18th July 2018), Melinda (Today), Merry Mom (17th July 2018), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th July 2018)

10. Link to Post #7566
    Thanks

Hi:

I already plan to make lemonade out of the lemon of how Wikipedia has treated me and my work. Again, I have been through infinitely worse on my journey, so, even though my biography project for Ed took most of my “spare” time for the past year and more, I was able to produce a biography that will have to do until a professional biographer does Ed’s life justice, if one ever comes along. I would hate for my bio to be the last word on Ed’s life. It should be one of the first words, not the last.

Although almost none of my effort on Ed lives at Wikipedia today (however, the Wikiquote page survives for now), there are benefits to having one’s own private publishing conduit, and I expect that my bio of Ed will outlive me. Too bad that Ed’s bio today at Wikipedia is an exercise in disinformation, but that is par for the course for the great. Societies honor their living conformists and dead dissidents.

An essay is germinating in my head, and I have tentatively titled it, “Ed Herman, the Left, and My Life’s Work.” Ed’s work was significant in my life in more than one way. One member of the peanut gallery at Ed’s bio at Wikipedia called my Wikipedia bio of Ed “hagiography,” soon after reinstating libelous material about Ed that others removed. Actually, I really don’t mind the label of “hagiography” much, because Ed was a saint. Dennis, Mr. Professor, and Brian will always head my Pantheon, but Ed sits in the second circle, with Howard and Noam. They all are/were great, great men, whom it was an honor to interact with.

That essay is going to go into some detail of my latest encounter with Wikipedia (and I don’t expect to have others – I have finally learned my lesson), but it won’t be some “woe is me” tale, which I have never written, but it will be about how Wikipedia has become a propaganda organ that actually confirms Ed and Noam’s propaganda model, even though Wikipedia is supposedly a non-profit effort, with its main “product” created by volunteers (but sometimes well-paid “volunteers” that work on behalf of various vested interests).

But that is only going to be a point of departure for how an effort like Wikipedia can become a disinformation mill, and it will go into my encounters with Ed and the Left, back to when I first heard of Noam in 1989, and the next year I heard of Lies of Our Times. It will cover my growing appreciation of Ed’s work, which led to our correspondence, which began in the late 1990s and continued to his life’s end.

But Ed’s life and mine had overlaps that surprised even me as I studied to write his bio, and his work influenced mine to no small degree. Learning at his scholarly feet might well be the high point of my scholarly career. There won’t be another like him in my life.

I tried to introduce Ed to Brian several times, to no avail, and that is emblematic of the Left’s limitations. Brian wanted to enlist the Left in our free energy efforts, but nobody is home in the Left on the really big issues, so big that I had to invent “Epochal” to describe them, just like environmentalists, New Agers, etc.

But even though I was never able to interest the Left in free energy and healing humanity and the planet with it, there was plenty about their work that is germane to mine. It is important work, when its limits are also acknowledged (reshuffling the deck of scarcity is no real solution). Ed lived in the ivory tower, but did an awesome amount of good while seated in his lofty perch. The huge shoes that he leaves behind might never be filled.

Best,

Wade

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

kudzy (Yesterday), latte (Today), Melinda (Today), Merry Mom (Yesterday), Reinhard (19th July 2018), Robert J. Niewiadomski (Today)

12. Link to Post #7567
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time to reply to posts. To Krishna’s latest, yes, new findings generally push back the dates of when evolutionary trends began. The date of the first life on Earth may be pushed back by hundreds of millions of years. The beginnings of dinosaurs is a very controversial area these days, and fascinating to follow. The idea that sauropods began going big 30 million years earlier than previously thought is no big surprise. The Triassic is a highly contentious area of study. That hominins got out of Africa by 2.1 million years ago is also not surprising. The early migrations out of Africa comprise another area of great controversy. Those hobbits may have been australopiths, and they controlled fire. That pan-African evolutionary scenario has been gaining steam in recent years. That has been one of my subjects to write about in the big essay update.

Yes, Krishna: probably all landmark legal decisions were political acts. The legal system is an integral part of the political system that looks after elite interests, first, and occasionally some crumbs are allowed to fall off the table for the masses to nibble on, and the postwar boom created enough prosperity so that even high-caste Indians could get some of those crumbs.

Hi Invictos:

I am kind of past my channeling phase, which began more than 40 years ago. To me, channels can give pep talks and impart their otherworldly perspectives, which can be inspiring indeed, but when a channeled source claims to be God (such as Walsch’s books), call me a bit skeptical. All of those tales of life in other star systems are just tales to me, and we will find out when the ET issue comes into the open. For now, there is plenty of speculation and little evidence, but I can guarantee you that the global elites are all over it. Maybe it was in there somewhere, but I did not see any practical advice in righting the ship in that “God-channeled” work (other than “think differently”), and I am about making free energy happen, not preparing to survive a human-made catastrophe. All Epochs have been built on their energetic foundations, and it will be no different for the Fifth Epoch. Unless free energy happens, the rest can’t. I am not trying to reach the masses with clever talk.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 03:40.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Melinda (Today), Merry Mom (Yesterday), Robert J. Niewiadomski (Today)

14. Link to Post #7568
    Thanks

Hi:

As I recently wrote, I am going to make lemonade from the lemon that Wikipedia served up, and this coming series of posts will be the raw material for a new essay, which has been on my list of things to do for years. The territory will be familiar, but there will be new material, and it will ultimately deal with my effort to help initiate the Fifth Epoch.

I was a bookworm from the time I could walk and was raised to be a scientist, although I did not shake my mother’s bad habits until I became an adult (tabloids at 13, and TV at 18). I read the newspaper daily, from age 9 or so, beginning with the local newspaper, graduating to the LA Times when I was in college, and during my first stint in LA, I subscribed to the Christian Science Monitor, thinking that I was getting alternative news. I had a lot to learn, and my lessons began when I met Dennis.

The day that I met Dennis, he spoke in front of a thousand people or so, with several camera crews recording his talk. A week or so later, I saw the only positive TV account of him that I know of, by a Canadian TV station. A week or so after that, I saw the version presented by a Seattle TV station, which was in the Big Lie category, which was my first inkling that the news might not have been about discovering and reporting the truth. The next three years was an education of the kind that you can’t buy, and when I read an “investigative” report on Dennis in the LA Times, in early 1989, I said to myself, “They can just make it up as they go.” I met Gary Wean about a month before reading that LA Times article, I had long since been radicalized, and two months after meeting Gary, Mr. Professor and I sprung Dennis from jail, in the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed, which we all knew was a case of divine intervention. It was our “friends” at work once again.

I cannot recall that exact date, but it was around the same time that we sprang Dennis from jail that a roommate told me about some guy named Noam Chomsky, and I had never heard of him before. The next year, in early 1990, while driving to my job in LA of all places, I heard on the radio somebody who might have been Uncle Ed promoting a new magazine titled Lies of Our Times (LOOT). I was so ready for its message, and after I moved to Ohio later that year, one of the first things that I did was subscribe to it, and my education in the alternative media began, although the first page of my first issue of LOOT is still the one I remember the best, as the New York Times could make it up as it went along. All newspapers can make it up as they go, and the TV news was worse. That sums up the American media, although it would be many years before I wrote my first essay on the subject. When Ralph McGehee was forced into the rocking chair by his friends at the CIA, as he was silenced in the Land of the Free, I bought what I could from his intelligence library, including the LOOT issues that came out before I subscribed to it, so I have every issue from LOOT’s existence.

LOOT was the beginning of my media studies, and the past year and more of studying Ed’s work, so that I could write his bio, is probably the last such stint in my lifetime, of studying how the media operates. In those days of study in the early 1990s, on a vast array of subjects, I got my hands on all sorts of alternative media literature. Noam wrote an article in LOOT every month, Ed was LOOT’s editor for its entire existence, as well as its leading writer, and I had a growing appreciation of Ed’s lucid writings. Even though I was an eager student, it still took me about two years to really understand what Noam was saying. After two years of study, the movie Manufacturing Consent came out, which was about Noam’s life (which briefly featured Ed), and a month or so after watching the movie at Ohio State (it was the most popular documentary in Canadian history to that time, which played on national TV globally, but it has never aired on an American TV station, which proved Noam’s point in spades), I was driven from my sleep to write a 17-page letter to Noam, about how nobody, anywhere, mainstream or alternative, even mentioned free energy, other than attacks on Dennis. Imagine my surprise when I received a gracious reply from Noam a couple of weeks later, as he described my letter as “tantalizing,” but he said that he did not know anything about the subject and advised me to seek an “expert.” Well, there weren’t any, so I had to become my own.

We traded letters a few more times, and I sent him my second “book,” which was really a diary of my days with Dennis and Ralph Hovnanian’s quotation collage, and our correspondence ended on a friendly note. I was given the polite brush-off, but I never held that against Noam. He had plenty on his plate, and his attention to my correspondence out of the blue was an honor and delight.

I read Manufacturing Consent in the early 1990s, and soon got my hands on all of Ed’s writings that I could. When I wrote my site as it largely stands today, in the late 1990s, I began corresponding with Ed. As with Noam, Ed was easy to reach and a pleasant correspondent. Ed was a better writer than Noam, very witty, and I began calling him Uncle Ed back then, and I even have an email or two from Ed, signed off with “Uncle Ed.” Those early days of media studies and correspondence with Ed and Noam were a generation ago, and what a privilege to be in the audience while those men were in the primes of their political writing careers. The USA may never see any others like them, along with Uncle Howard and a few others. Uncle Noam is going to go down in history as one of its leading intellectuals and arguably the greatest that the USA ever produced, while most Americans have never heard of him.

This post begins what will be quite a series of posts, which will be grist for that essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 15:33.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

kudzy (Today), latte (Today), Melinda (Today), Merry Mom (Yesterday), Robert J. Niewiadomski (Today)

16. Link to Post #7569
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,298 times in 871 posts

Hi all I've just wanted to share with you a 2007 mainstream media article about who edits wikipeda:
    https://www.wired.com/2007/08/wiki-tracker
    http://virgil.gr/page/2016/10/4/wikiscanner
    No longer operational due to "maintenance costs" (yeah right)...

It also has its own entry in the wikipedia
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiScanner
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert :)

17. Link to Post #7570
    Thanks

Hi:

I put up what the original Ed Wikipedia articles looked like, before my contributions were erased:

The links won’t all work, but most seem to.

What happened was not too surprising, unfortunately. What I hoped was that, of course, my changes would be edited (that is what Wikipedia is all about), but that the basic framework would survive relatively intact, as well as the key information. I could see my sections on Rwanda, for instance, get trimmed down into fewer categories, but that the basic information would survive. I expected the peanut gallery that is “managing” Ed’s bio today would do their libelous best, and I would have to do battle, but my work was erased and I am forbidden from editing anything related to Ed, because I had corresponded with him and he “wished” that I would help make his bio better.

Obviously, my changes to Ed’s bio are the most dramatic, turning his bio from the libelous stub that it is today to something that does his life and career justice. Realistically, my only “crime” was predominantly using primary sources, Ed’s writings, rather than the secondary literature, but it was an article about him, and he has not had a professional bio written yet. Ed and Noam’s propaganda model has been written about plenty, but the mainstream “notable” sources are not going to, because Ed and Noam’s work exposes them. That is a Catch-22 that can keep their work forever on the margins, which Ed might have called a structural constraint. I would be have been happy to see what kind of muting of my supposedly POV language would have looked like. I thought that it was pretty neutral to begin with, but I am admittedly close to the material. Editors are nice to have. I was curious as to what an honest edit would look like, and Prop9 began on that, before the admin swooped in and erased everything.

One section that I added to the propaganda model, on its predictions, is like adding relativity’s predictions to an article on relativity, and Noam was the author of the model’s predictions. It is hard to take exception to that, and it makes the attacks on Ed and Noam’s writings on Cambodia, Yugoslavia, and Rwanda – nefarious bloodbaths – understandable. That is pretty much all that Ed’s bio at Wikipedia is today. The article as it stands today is an exercise in disinformation. The subsequent assessments section seemed appropriate to me, but I would have expected some editing.

I thought that my rewrite of the Political Economy of Human Rights article would survive almost intact, although, of course, Noam’s assailants would come running, to continue the smear campaign against Noam on Cambodia.

For the Manufacturing Consent article, I merely added summaries of the book’s chapters, added information from the 2002 edition and balanced out the reception section a little. I left in Gitlin’s inane comments, which Fred Gardner ably critiqued.

Prop9 is trying to improve Ed’s bio, but has an uphill battle. I’ll watch with interest.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 13:15.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

19. Link to Post #7571
    Thanks

Thanks Robert:

Yes, people rampantly edit articles about themselves (the CIA, Pentagon, and the like have been very active, for instance), but since they do it anonymously, they get away with it, while honest efforts like mine get erased. This is Wikipedia’s “evenhandedness” in action once again. I certainly did not make the plagiarism “crimes” that I was accused of – the idea of plagiarizing my public-domain self is insane – and even the copyright “violations” that I was accused of are on shaky ground (most of those same quotes live on the Wikiquote page that I built for Ed, and the Wiki-censors don’t seem to have a problem with that), leaving my last “crime,” which was corresponding with Ed over 20 years and offering to make his Wikipedia bio better. I was taken to task by the rude admin for my talk page comments on a death camp Nazi, whose bio has been openly managed by his son into an outright hagiographic article. At Wikipedia, Ed gets smeared, while a death camp Nazi involved in human experiments gets hagiographic treatment, and I get taken to task for pointing it out, in detail. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. That is the kind of behavior for which Ed said “hypocrisy” was not strong enough to describe, so he began using “chutzpah.”

But I had the book thrown at me, with my work erased, among insults and threats from the admin.

Apparently, my real “crime” was exposing the fraudulent edits made by a disinformation effort that Wikipedia’s co-founder has openly defended, and trying to give Ed’s life a little justice, amongst all the libel thrown at him. I had crashed the smear party, and for that, I was taken out back and shot. Of course, different reasons have to be proffered for the treatment afforded me. The real reasons cannot be stated.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 13:25.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 379 FirstFirst 1 279 329 369 379