Page 14 of 535 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 114 514 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #261
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Wade,
    Thanks again for the kind words. But I am not only supporting you out of, I don't know, the "guru" syndrome. I'm not looking for the next fad. I believe in the worthiness of mankind. I believe we owe it to mankind to find a way out of our present plight. I also believe in my powers of discernment, they have been honed by many years of personal research and, equally, by my own personal tribulations. I'm no genius, but I have kept my mind sharp and clear - and I do have a good heart.
    I really believe...
    This is where my own work has lead me. I am ready. Best of all, I have literally nothing to loose and everything to gain, not only for me but my daughter, my family, my friends and for all the world.
    I make a very good Lieutenant in any cause I take up.
    So, lead away, I'll watch your back!
    Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

steven69 (11th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Ernie:

I am a deeply flawed human, like the rest of us. My sins are not as great as others that I know, but some of the greatest people I have known sometimes killed people as part of their jobs. What a long, strange trip it has been.

Yes, I think that humanity deserves to climb out of the well, and I know a lot of the nuts and bolts of how to do it. But I can’t do it alone. Nor can Dennis or Brian. It has to be a gang tackle. Beyond that, I don’t know. As I am sure that you can attest to, your family thinks you are strange (you already admitted that one! ), and well-intended people will counsel you to not stray from the herd, but here you are. You are seeing my intention more clearly than almost anybody that I have encountered, and that is saying something. You may say that it is not rocket science, but you might be astounded at all the people who refuse to understand, usually because of a fear-driven, self-serving agenda.

As I have always said, what it takes to grok the abundance paradigm depends on the heart, not the head. If your heart is whole, it means that your head will be too, even if your mental horsepower is on Forrest Gump’s level. I have known Forrest Gump types who are vastly wiser than some geniuses that I know. Seth even called “mongoloids” (yes, not PC, but people my age do not know the new medical term for them) emotional geniuses who are able to be happy all the time. However, my work is pretty cerebral, too, and I am into how things work. If we understood how the world really works, then we can change it in a positive way and not be sidelined by all the rabbit holes, and they are virtually infinite on this path.

We will see where this takes us, but your reaction has already paid the price of my admission to this forum. You would be amazed at how few there are like you out there, even if you think that you have done nothing yet. This forum has potential; I’ll say that.

Best,

Wade

Hi Steven:

I am done with scaling ramparts, too. The Muppets were divinely inspired, I think. I have rarely watched TV in the past 35 years, but one of my most precious memories is living with my grandparents when I got out of college and watching The Muppet Show with them almost every night, after the evening “news.”

We all have our journeys, and where we plan to go, probably only our soul knows. My life is pretty much dealing with each day as it comes. I don’t get to play visionary all that often in my daily life. I hide at the office, with only a few knowing about my “other” life. Almost nobody can believe that what I lived through was real:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/happened.htm

so I am pretty quiet. That introversion has harmed my career in ways (if I was more outgoing, I would have become a CFO and have made many millions of dollars by now, but I just help my CFOs get rich. ), but I am doing OK; I might even get to “retire” one day.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Kindling (11th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), steven69 (11th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011), Yoda (11th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was 18, I think it was (a long, long time ago), I got my first credit card (because my girlfriend worked at department store, and she got some kind of bonus for signing a certain number of people up). I used it to buy a single item -- and then when the bill came, I paid it in full. After this my card no longer worked. After standing in line for quite a while I was eventually able to get someone in customer service to explain to me that paying a credit card bill in full generally leads to a closure of the account, that this was standard policy, it was already done, and if I wanted further credit with the store I would have to apply for a new card.

Basically I was punished for doing what came naturally.

This seems to me to be an example of how our world has gone wrong -- and the use of 'credit' in general is definitely a major symptom.

People don't seem to realize or care that they end up spending a lot more for things this way. Many will gleefully enslave themselves to get things now -- never mind how long it will take to pay, or what the real cost becomes.

...And this is how we as a people have been treating our planet. The future, it would seem, is somebody else's problem.

I live in West Virginia, so the electricity powering my computer right now comes from burning coal. One of the ways it's been mined recently has been through a process called 'Mountaintop Removal' -- yes they actually cut the tops off of mountains (the relatively low ones of the Appalachians, the oldest mountain range on Earth) to get down to the layers of coal. They usually do this far from highways, in the 'middle of nowhere', so most people have no idea of the extent of the destruction.

You can see it in satellite images on Google Maps, if you care to look. I'm feeling ill just talking about it, so I'll move on...

WE CANNOT continue like this for much longer.

The good news is, we won't have to.

Yes, it IS an important, seemingly unavoidable step, to first imagine what free energy can do.

The vision WILL catch on -- but it's up to us to spread it.

B-)
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

Melinda (12th May 2012), write4change (12th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I thank Scott and Tom for having me on. That was fun. I do not get to do that very often. I took a while to fall asleep last night, in a good way.

The question they asked, that somebody in this forum posed, was that if I had a chance to get my own underground exotic technology show, would I go? I answered something like, “Hell no!”

The price of admission for a show like that is playing at a level where you are risking your life, and this coward does not want to play that game again.

I was pretty forthcoming in that interview, more than the others that I have done. I hope that I don’t catch any spook flak for it, but we will see.

As a little aside, Tom kept making the observation that the American Empire is beginning to sink beneath the waves, with perhaps China being the new king of the hill. My reply is that it has not happened yet, but the last thing that I do is defend the American Empire:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm

Gotta to work now,

Wade
    Haha, I Hear ya Wade

It was a great interview, almost TOO great as we covered so many areas that I now have more hours to edit than twice the length of our show, ;p
    I think I have to do it in 2 parts now.

Enjoy this section folks, Wade is the real deal

It's all good, it was nice talking to you

Be Well
    Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Melinda (12th May 2012), write4change (12th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #265
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by filsmyth (here)
    When I was 18, I think it was (a long, long time ago), I got my first credit card (because my girlfriend worked at department store, and she got some kind of bonus for signing a certain number of people up). I used it to buy a single item -- and then when the bill came, I paid it in full. After this my card no longer worked. After standing in line for quite a while I was eventually able to get someone in customer service to explain to me that paying a credit card bill in full generally leads to a closure of the account, that this was standard policy, it was already done, and if I wanted further credit with the store I would have to apply for a new card.

This seems to me to be an example of how our world has gone wrong -- and the use of 'credit' in general is definitely a major symptom.

People don't seem to realize or care that they end up spending a lot more for things this way. Many will gleefully enslave themselves to get things now -- never mind how long it will take to pay, or what the real cost becomes.

...And this is how we as a people have been treating our planet. The future, it would seem, is somebody else's problem.

I live in West Virginia, so the electricity powering my computer right now comes from burning coal. One of the ways it's been mined recently has been through a process called 'Mountaintop Removal' -- yes they actually cut the tops off of mountains (the relatively low ones of the Appalachians, the oldest mountain range on Earth) to get down to the layers of coal. They usually do this far from highways, in the 'middle of nowhere', so most people have no idea of the extent of the destruction.

You can see it in satellite images on Google Maps, if you care to look. I'm feeling ill just talking about it, so I'll move on...

Yes, it IS an important, seemingly unavoidable step, to first imagine what free energy can do.

B-)
    Hi flysmith,

I had to laugh at the credit card story - I have paid mine off in full every month for the last 20 years and each time smile at how that must annoy a credit controller somewhere - however it never with any smugness of getting one over "them" as simply having a bank account and mortage means I can't win any financial game.

You are right credit is major problem and subsequent debt enslavement is tragic - I wince when ever I see hear about the ever increassing number of people using their already loaded credit cards simply to pay the months utility bills in desparation - it all comes back to energy for me.

The rape of Mother Earth for energy resources has to stop - your mountain story is a fine example. We all have tales that are seared in our memories - In the last two years I have witness a new shopping centre in Delhi run off a bank of 6 huge diesel generators in the car-park (the bribe to connect to the local grid had not been paid yet!) belching out thick brown smoke. Similarily painful was failing to be able to see my hotel only 1000m away from the observation deck of the finance tower in Shangai due to the brown smog over the city. I used to say that unless we stop this madness we are all doomed - however I am no longer thinking that way and hold Wades vision of abundance in my mind and I am convinced that enough people could be gathered in that common purpose.

I will explain why - earlier this evening I had to walk to the train station to pick up my daughter- standing on the overhead bridge I looked down at the overhead power lines and thought how great it would be to see them disappear and then I imagined the track gone and covered with grass and the train floating in by antigravity or even better still she could have floated all the way home in a bubble from the Roads abundance vision!

It also reminded me that earlier in the day my wife had asked me if I could research the "safe" distance from the overhead railway lines as our house is fairly close and I immediately thought that in the future we will not have to worry because they will be gone! amazing how such a simple concept has already taken a hold on simple old me!

I would encourage all to join in and imagine such an abundance vision. I have spent another couple of hours this evening reading more of Wade website and encourage you to do the same. It is simply an enthralling read - beautifully written and drags you in deeper and deeper. After a dozen or so click of hyperlinks I find myself having to come back up for air and to find where I started from orginally. However any section is equally fascinating when not clicking the links - anyway I must stop blowing smoke up his a** in case his head swells too much (but somehow I doubt that would happen as he appears to have dealt with many flatterers in the past)

I agree with you the vision will catch on and we do need to spread it.

anyway bye for now, Steven
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

filsmyth (12th February 2011), Melinda (12th May 2012), write4change (12th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #266
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Scott,

I am sure that everyone here will greatly appreciate all your hard work and look forward to hearing the final version.

Many thanks, Steven
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

Scott (12th February 2011), Yoda (11th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #267
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

I am a deeply flawed human, like the rest of us. My sins are not as great as others that I know, but some of the greatest people I have known sometimes killed people as part of their jobs. What a long, strange trip it has been.

Yes, I think that humanity deserves to climb out of the well, and I know a lot of the nuts and bolts of how to do it. But I can’t do it alone. Nor can Dennis or Brian. It has to be a gang tackle. Beyond that, I don’t know. As I am sure that you can attest to, your family thinks you are strange (you already admitted that one! ), and well-intended people will counsel you to not stray from the herd, but here you are. You are seeing my intention more clearly than almost anybody that I have encountered, and that is saying something. You may say that it is not rocket science, but you might be astounded at all the people who refuse to understand, usually because of a fear-driven, self-serving agenda.

As I have always said, what it takes to grok the abundance paradigm depends on the heart, not the head. If your heart is whole, it means that your head will be too, even if your mental horsepower is on Forrest Gump’s level. I have known Forrest Gump types who are vastly wiser than some geniuses that I know. Seth even called “mongoloids” (yes, not PC, but people my age do not know the new medical term for them) emotional geniuses who are able to be happy all the time. However, my work is pretty cerebral, too, and I am into how things work. If we understood how the world really works, then we can change it in a positive way and not be sidelined by all the rabbit holes, and they are virtually infinite on this path.

We will see where this takes us, but your reaction has already paid the price of my admission to this forum. You would be amazed at how few there are like you out there, even if you think that you have done nothing yet. This forum has potential; I’ll say that.

Best,

Wade

Hi Steven:

I am done with scaling ramparts, too. The Muppets were divinely inspired, I think. I have rarely watched TV in the past 35 years, but one of my most precious memories is living with my grandparents when I got out of college and watching The Muppet Show with them almost every night, after the evening “news.”

We all have our journeys, and where we plan to go, probably only our soul knows. My life is pretty much dealing with each day as it comes. I don’t get to play visionary all that often in my daily life. I hide at the office, with only a few knowing about my “other” life. Almost nobody can believe that what I lived through was real:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/happened.htm

so I am pretty quiet. That introversion has harmed my career in ways (if I was more outgoing, I would have become a CFO and have made many millions of dollars by now, but I just help my CFOs get rich. ), but I am doing OK; I might even get to “retire” one day.

Best,

Wade
    Hi Wade,

How bizarre! My fondest memories of playing with my hand kermit and watching the Muppet show was at my grandparent's house on regular visits - it was probably all the sweets that helped fix those memories

Anyway enough of the misty eyes - I have been trying to do your encyclopedic website justice this evening - I think I gave it a good wrap earlier so I will not "big" you up anymore. I am currently listening to your Camelot interview as I type this note I wish I had found it earlier - it certainly helps hearing the story resonate and can recommend it to others.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/wade_frazier.html

So many poignant words thank you.

The criteria (you quite rightly) set is a very high benchmark but I am confident that you find enough people to pursue the vision - please keep the faith.

Best wishes, Steven

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

write4change (12th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steven69 (here)

Hi flysmith
    I may be 'fly', and the name I inherited may indeed be Smith, but...

I am THE Phil Smith, among tens of thousands, who has altered the spelling to use filsmyth as a username. I find it is always available, and so it has become my identity.

On the interwebs, it serves me to distinguish myself from all the other Smiths out there with similar first names. Wade may prefer people to use their 'real' names, but he already knows who I am.

I am filsmyth.

[Of course now I'll have to be on the lookout for pretenders...]

This world is ours.

Others may lay claim to it, but as Chief Seattle said, "The Earth does not belong to us. We belong to the Earth."

It is in our hands to transform our relationship with Her from quasi-parasitic to symbiotic.

We may be Her adopted children, but we are Her children nonetheless. She would like, I think, to see us prosper. She will be proud to see us overcome all obstacles, with whatever help we may find, to assert ourselves as full-fledged members of Galactic and Universal society.

We are only beginning to discover our abilities.

We can, and we will, prevail against all oppressors.

This forum is only one small part of the process.

Stay crunchy.

- fil
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

16. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pixel (here)
    Wade,

I understand why you get impatient, and I thank you for your patience so far!

If I got it right, you are saying that talking about conspiracies, trying to beat the system at its own game, discussing the physics behind ZPE, tinkering in our garage are all unproductive routes (based on your extensive life experience) and also because we play the role of victims (instead of creators). I think I got this right mainly from your essay: Keys to comprehending abundance based paradigms.

So I feel that the purpose of your site is to stop people from wasting their energy with actions that are bound to fail.

What I did not understand, so far, is what can we "do"? Like some practical advice...

Your goal is to raise awareness with regards to the fact that:
    1. Free energy is possible and we should at least dream about it! (instead of denial)
    2. Everything in our society revolves around energy.

How can we help you do this?

Going now through some of Seth's writings (Nature of personal reality) I think I understand why is very important to first imagine this free energy. So I am trying to do that... this is one of the reasons that I follow your posts, to keep the free energy in my awareness. But what else could we "do"?
    Thanks for the "fresh wind". Have you heard of the "Karpen Generator" at the main museum in Bucharest?
    Greeting, Reinhard

17. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Hi fil:

Big subjects. Credit can only exist in a world of scarcity, and the list of abominations with credit is a long one. We FE, credit disappears, as does money. I have walked though the remains of mines, and clear cuts up here are something that every hiker sees. With FE, the earth-raping practices can cease almost immediately. The transformative potential of FE can be difficult for me to understand.

Hi Scott:

Sorry that we blabbed so long. I don’t know how you determine the real deal from the pretenders, but my real story is a lot deeper than the public one, as you know.

I am interested to see how it turns out.

This will be interview number three, and so far, they seem to be going well. I was not wild about using that medium.

Hi Steven:

Keep visioning. As far as smoke-blowing, nobody is harder on their writings than the authors themselves. I admit that some of it holds up pretty well, other parts I would like to rewrite. For instance, I would like to write more about the Taino survival. Controversial subject. Some of my earliest essays had large quotes in them, which I do not do anymore, such as my Columbus and Lies I was Raised with essays, and moving my letters out of that American Empire essay. My grammar needs a lot of work. Typos abound. I would also make some small stylistic changes. I think that the basic thrust for all essays stays the same.

So yeah, smoke-blowing would not get too far The greatest success that work like mine has had is when a friend took Silva and it opened up a new world for him. Or when a friend decided that running off to the doctor for every little ailment might not be the best strategy. It is those little changes in lives that can be smoke-blowing opportunities. When somebody tries to run out and do something big, making a splash, I want to hide my eyes. Only long-time veterans of that game should try that. And even when we would pull off the big show, my response was always, “Now what?” As it all eventually crumbled. You can’t sell train tickets before the train is built. What I am trying to is a lot less sexier, and is designed so that the Band Wagon Jumpers would not be interested.

What I am trying to develop is a group that understands the energy issue, how it fits into life on earth and human society and what its potential is. Big stuff, but it is not about chasing after the latest would-be demo by the tinkerer of the hour, the latest biofuel solution, the latest war in Asia over the oil. This is timeless material, and if we turn the corner, that kind of thinking will be more important than ever, partly because it sees far, sees with the heart, and is patient. It can be the even keel for humanity’s journey into abundance.

At least, that is what I am hoping to develop.

We’ll see how it goes,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th February 2011 at 03:56.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Scott (14th February 2011), steven69 (12th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011), Yoda (13th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Hi rs50:

I have not heard of that particular device. It would seem to be a cousin to the Methernitha device:

http://www.linux-host.org/energy/swiss.html

While such demos are so low profile, with no plans to commercialize them, they seem to be getting a “pass” from the Global Controllers. The days they go after VC money and plan to make a commercial version for a house, then the game changes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2011 at 16:30.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Yoda (13th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #272
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

Do you have any more gems like "Ileah and the Whale" ?

I would love to read some more...

- Ilie

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

write4change (14th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Hi rs50:

I have not heard of that particular device. It would seem to be a cousin to the Methernitha device:

http://www.linux-host.org/energy/swiss.html

While such demos are so low profile, with no plans to commercialize them, they seem to be getting a “pass” from the Global Controllers. The days they go after VC money and plan to make a commercial version for a house, then the game changes.

Best,

Wade
    Hi Wade,
    well, I answered yesterday. Guess my answer got lost. The Karpen device is not similar to the Methernita device. But you are right, it is VERY low profile: locked away in the cellar of the Bucharest Museem, running since 1950!
    Information can be googled under Karpen Pile oder Karpen Battery.

I admire your persistency and expertise. More later.

Best regards,
    Reinhard

24. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been sick (the flu is big right now in my town, and that is my style of illness and always strikes when I am not taking good care of myself). I am on the other side of it now, and about to go into work for a long Sunday, getting tasks done that should have been completed on Friday. Nothing much to say at the moment, other than relating something that that hit my email this weekend.

Free energy is not safe to discuss in polite company. Again, you would not expect sane people to attack you for spreading the “good news” of heaven on earth maybe being around the corner. But we do not live in a sane world. In many ways, people will feel that you are threatening their existence, and in significant ways, they are right. Those who have carved out somewhat comfy niches in hell, usually spending all of their life’s energy doing it, do not take kindly to somebody coming along and making it all obsolete, even if heaven on earth replaced it. This can be very hard to believe, but I have watched naïve newcomers throw their careers away by thinking that their co-workers would welcome free energy.

I wrote about this elsewhere, long ago:

http://www.serendipity.li/fe/minefields.htm

If the second question that listeners did not always ask (“If it is so great, then why don’t we have it?”) after being introduced to the FE idea and how people like me say it is already here, then maybe the naïve path has merit. But they always and reasonably ask why on earth if something that wonderful existed, why we do not have it yet. More than 99.9% of the population cannot handle the answer, and they will project their fears and delusions onto you. Although they no longer burn people at the stake in the West, you may get to experience the modern version of it.

I bring this up today partly because my background has brought me into contact with a wide array of “alternative” groups, including the 9/11 movement. Regarding 9/11, I only outline where the fruitful avenues of investigation might be:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#sept11

One of my long-time correspondents is a technical specialist at a major U.S. university, and he has been “obsessed” with 9/11, especially the controlled demolition aspect of the building collapses on 9/11. He has broached the subject with a number of professors, and if they don’t ignore him, he gets a condescending rejection, telling him to go back to stamp collecting. He tried to enlist my aid to shame that university into at least giving some lip service to the possibility, and I told him to keep his head low, wait until his retirement comes this year, and then raise hell. Otherwise, they may scratch where it itches, and he will find himself unemployed just before he qualifies for his pension. That is a highly risky thing to do. When Ralph McGehee figured it out, he was trapped at the CIA, and stuck it out for several more years until he could get out with an early retirement. Then he spoke out, and still paid a heavy price.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm

When Steve Jones of BYU spoke out on the controlled demolition aspect of 9/11, people like me wondered how his career would fare. He was quickly “retired” to emeritus status. When Ward Churchill merely wrote of the “little Eichmann” aspect of 9/11, he did so thinking that his academic position was safe. He reckoned incorrectly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Churchill

I have read his writings for about twenty years, and his “On the Justice of Roosting Chickens” with its “Little Eichmanns” was vintage Churchill. I have deeply researched much of the same subject matter that Churchill has. I do not always have the same conclusions that he does (for instance, there is evidence of Aztec human sacrifice and cannibalism, although nothing on the scale of the Conquistador propaganda, I think that the overhunting hypothesis for the megafauna extinctions is a strong one http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#megafauna), and I have other issues with some of his scholarly positions, but no serious scholar can help but be awed by the scope and depth of Churchill’s work. What that inquisition did was the equivalent of putting a couple of Churchill’s footnotes on the rack and torturing them to confess. As is typical with that type of inquisitorial behavior, they attacked tangential aspects of his arguments, carefully avoiding his primary thrust. So it is with cowards.

That is like getting Dennis for failing to file a form, but everybody subsequently acting like he was convicted of some crime of the century, with people like Mr. Skeptic making a career out of lying about Dennis’s past, getting on national TV every few years to spew his venom, and stalking me wherever I appear on the Internet. So far, Bill has provided a refuge, and I am grateful for it. But, because all appears safe on the “reservation,” no reader should think that the coast is clear to trumpet free energy to everybody they know. Unless you are ready to be ostracized, have your career quickly end, and have family and friends never treat you the same way again, then go after it. But, please, I do not want to hear your tale of woe if you just had to go do it, even after being warned. I can only take so many “red asphalt” stories of people thinking that they could go spread the free energy gospel to everybody they knew.

When I see replies on this thread by those who obviously heard of free energy for the first time by reading this thread, I feel responsible to make statements like this, so that the naïve newbies don’t become instant martyrs on altars that they did not even know existed.

Enough said for now.

Best,

Wade

Hi Ilie:

I saw your post just as I got on to post the above. That Ileah and Whale vision came to me one morning. I was trying to envision something, but visions like that tend to take on a life of their own. I am happy that you enjoyed it, and believe me, I wish that doing vision work like what was all that I did all day. Alas, my life is not yet there!

However, I really want to make visions like that a pretty regular part of my contribution to this forum. I do not have a backlog of stories like that; I make them up as I go. I used to lead group meditations, sometimes it was to recover past-life memories, but visions like that Ileah one also came naturally, and I would lead the groups through them. It is a form of meditation for me to do that, and I should mediate more, but I prefer active meditations. OK, you have inspired me to try to make visions like that a habit here. How about I try to do another one within the next month? My day job is going to be insanely demanding for the next few weeks, but doing visions like that is not “work” for me, but play. We will see how it goes, and thanks for asking. It had an impact.

Best wishes,

Wade

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (14th February 2011), Yoda (13th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Hi Reinhard:

I am not saying that the mechanism is the same, but I would guess that both are tapping the ZPF in a low grade way. That is how I see them similarly, although I am far, far from an expert in assessing such gizmos. Yes, while they are low-level curios, they are probably left alone, although I am sure that the custodians of each have some very interesting stories to tell, that they probably refuse to tell publicly. You can do this stuff and live to tell about it, if you play at those levels. Don’t think that you are not on the radar, however. You are. And if they keep it at the building-sand-castles level, and about every five years they take it out and say “Gee, isn’t that interesting?” before they put it back in the box, then they should be safe, at least from the Global Controllers. The biggest danger is probably from would-be allies, at that stage, who want to help them get to the Big Time with it, or the naïve snoopers. Then it can get, shall we say, interesting.

Best,

Wade

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), steven69 (14th February 2011), Yoda (13th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Wow! this is great! A huge welcome Wade - looking forward to getting all caught up with your info and sharing a few words with you!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

29. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Hi DeDukshyn: Thanks for the welcome,

Wade

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Yoda (13th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #278
    Yemen Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: *WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Wade, new to Avalon this is my first exchange, Tesla and Tom Bearden I am familiar with, how about Dr R. Mills, hydrino and Blacklight at http://www.blacklightpower.com/ are you aware of Dr Mills' work and his unified theory of the universe?

From his book: "The universe is time harmonically oscillatory in matter, energy, and spacetime expansion and contraction with a minimum radius that is the gravitational radius"
    Last edited by Etruscan; 13th February 2011 at 22:30. Reason: correct wording

32. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Hi Etruscan:

I am somewhat familiar with Blacklight and hydrinos (all ZPF-related, IMO), and Brian O much more so, but free energy physics is not the purpose of my writings or this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post122697

Maybe one of the admins or other members that are interested in talking free energy physics (there seem to be quite a few in this forum) can start a thread where free energy physics can be discussed.

Thanks,

Wade

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Yoda (13th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Amazing. Yes its does seem that social engineering conditions us in that fashion. WE are encouraged by notion that the The first 'responsible' act as adult is to go deeply in debt, in order to be responsible. That makes my eyes cross.

Quote Posted by filsmyth (here)

B-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Please do , I know I'd really like that a lot.

Hi Etruscan:

I am somewhat familiar with Blacklight and hydrinos (all ZPF-related, IMO), and Brian O much more so, but free energy physics is not the purpose of my writings or this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post122697

Maybe one of the admins or other members that are interested in talking free energy physics (there seem to be quite a few in this forum) can start a thread where free energy physics can be discussed.

Thanks,

Wade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 535 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 114 514 535 LastLast