Page 25 of 535 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 75 125 525 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #481
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Just a brief note, because I can see dynamics beginning that I have seen many times before. As hard as it is for newcomers to believe, especially those who are beginning to see the potential of FE, almost nobody around you will want to hear about it. Best,

Wade

Wade, I'm still with you. Everything you say about people's reaction to higher truth is true.
    I have experienced it first-hand as an astrologer and in my early years wanted to convince everyone that if they studied astrology they would soon discover that the universe is not only different from how they had been taught but that it also offered incredible opportunities.
    One could make progress in life without the use of force.
    But I learnt that it's best to stay quiet about it unless someone of a higher level of consciousness came after me with some pointed questions. Questions other than how to find shortcuts to money and fame and luck, but sincere curiosity about the inner workings of the cosmos. Which always led to some simple answers: a pure heart, focused intent and sacred geometry.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Jayke (20th April 2011), Melinda (14th May 2012), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2011), Tahi (22nd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #482
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Ulli:

Yes, that is partly why a lot of that stuff is called "occult." Many "occult" practices went underground because they had to (persecution), but also because they can be dangerous for beginners or misusers (to themselves and others), and so on. But the dark team also plays the "occult" game. None of that is news to you. It is not an easy field to navigate, and that part about staying quiet until asked is wise. A la the Michael Material:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

the positive pole of a priest is compassion, and the negative part is zeal. Proselytizing is classic Young Priest behavior, and a lot of them are running around in the West. FE is about the most proselytizing-"worthy" subject, but each person has to come to their own awareness, and you cannot bait people into going the FE route. Young Warriors too often want to get there via coercion, and so forth. FE is a field where angels fear to tread, and this fool learned more than I ever thought I would by rushing in how I did (with a little help from my "friends" http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice ).

Yes, if I had a "shield" during my journey, it was always doing my best to be loving and truth-seeking, and figuring that it was the best protection that I had, and even if it was not, I could only control my approach to the situation, and having a love of the truth is fun, although the awakening process on this rock can be pretty brutal, particularly when you are playing the FE game.

Yes, the wisdom of the masters is really pretty simple, but not easy to implement here in physical reality, at least during the Era of Scarcity.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), ulli (20th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #483
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Wade and friends,
    Wade, you said above that awakening on this planet can be pretty brutal and I wish to comment on that. This is the central topic of interest, isn't it?

When I read that statement I realized something about myself. I am awakened. And it is brutal. The brutality of awakening is almost unbearable to me. I fervently wish I had never done so. I might still be relatively happy being alive if I weren't. The sad fact is that I do not want to help this society in any way any more because of it. Individuals yes, but not this society. I wait with bated breath either the time to act or the time to die. Although either would be welcome, I wish it was time to act. I have been waiting many years now, as patiently as I can. I have those I love that keep me here because I realize they need me. Otherwise, I would have given up years ago.

I have written many books on this subject but will never publish because I know it will make no difference. It will make no difference because most people at least in the modern world believe, for example, that yoga is the devil's creation. For that matter, most any esoteric or poorly understood body of knowledge, except for what science has condoned, is considered the devil's work. That attitude is unacceptable to me. And so I lay low, say little, and wait. I make sure I contribute as little as possible to society, for they do not deserve it. Make what you will of that last statement, I won't go into details.

Since I cannot forgive the world for its ignorance, nor for the pain and misery they have caused, I cannot lift my spirit out of the trenches. I cannot attain enlightenment because of it. And so I live my life on the sidelines, straddling two worlds but not part of either...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st April 2011), Feren (25th April 2011), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Phoenix (3rd May 2011), ulli (21st April 2011)

7. Link to Post #484
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Dear Ernie Nemeth,

Anyone whoever learned the reality of free energy, it's painful to watch everyday misery. Honestly, I often feel disgusting to watch junk cars on the street and the lifestyle itself. It's so pathetic. I've asked many many times for myself why did I learn this thing too. If I would have returned the flow of time, I would go back to the past before I learn about free energy whatsoever and stop me learning any of these stuff.

What I learned the only difference between organic machine and sentient being is to embrace grace and forgiveness. I honestly don't know what is love. It's superficial to me. Human civilization soon has to make a big choice either the darkness or eternal light. It really doesn't matter for whom who already awakened in this life time. I'm for sure to those people present life is unlikely end of human existence for their sake.

People around me really does not know what kind of person I am even family members. I had been alone half of my life still the distance is way too far from them. The funny thing is they consider me as a family member, try to convince me their lifestyle is good. Does it? Well, I do not think so. But, when I look at young relatives, nephews less than ten years so. I have to ask myself 'Why you guys born as humans here on prison planet?'

Sometimes kids - nephews - ask me about my age. I say I'm at least few million years old plus my age, then their eyes opens up. "Uncle, what the hell are you talking about? Are you serious. How, why?" A chain of questions are being fired at me. Then, I return all the answers flawless at least in logical sense. Strange thing is they listen to what I'm saying.

Today a twelve year old nephew asked me '...then, Uncle! how did you see your past lives? How do you know who you were in that memories?' I told her 'You have all the answers you ask already, you have to trust the eyes within yourself.'

Can our generation all get together and build good foundation for next generations? I'm uncertain. But, I do have my version of hope. Whoever bring out a practical free energy device, I'll use it and go for off-grid life myself first. Or, I might build it myself if I'm damn luck on it. I know I gonna die anyway. Awakened, enlightenment for myself is easy. Many many people left miserable society. I do not blame them. They did what their best.

I have this strange feeling that we might make it through this time somehow.

If I were you, I would publish books as it is 'What the hell, who gives a damn!' Even ten year old kids publish books and make music albums. The fact is when information comes out, it manifests by itself beyond its creator's intention whatever it is. Your unique understanding or insight about reality, nature, might help people. Creativity in any intellectual activities is God-given talent. Technically, it's not belongs to one individual. It sounds weird though but close to the truth.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st April 2011), Ernie Nemeth (21st April 2011), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), Reinhard (22nd April 2011), sandy (1st May 2011), ulli (21st April 2011)

9. Link to Post #485
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

That is one of the most important posts that I have ever seen. That comes from a deep place. A wounded place, but a genuine one nevertheless. Maybe because I was raised in Southern California, I was fortunate enough to not see stuff like yoga condemned as the devil’s work. When I lived in Ohio, that might have been the case in some circles, but I never quite saw it.

The dichotomy between loving certain individuals (such as family) but giving up on our species, is very common, my friend. I have written before that every high level player in the FE milieu at one time or another gets disgusted with humanity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#disgust

It comes with the territory, I am sorry to say. For those on the FE quest, they usually see the worst in humanity. And I do not only mean the hit men:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

corrupt officials and kangaroo courts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

lying “skeptics”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

and so on.

But the primary realization of my journey, that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

is the one that I resisted for many years, until I had it beaten into my head repeatedly. What a horrible thing to learn, that you are surrounded by people who don’t care for anything but their egocentric existences. Oh, I have been there. When I went through the worst of my midlife crisis (how old are you, my friend? ), I pretty much stayed quiet on the Internet, because I went through the valley of the shadow of death in those years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

However, everybody who I know who is still active in this field and productive eventually overcame it. Back when Dennis was getting out of jail the first time, his wife (whom Dennis always said had a rougher ride than he did, and I will not disagree) told me that in their journey, the ugliness that they saw in people was extreme, but they eventually learned to look beneath that at people’s souls and learned to love humanity as it is.

I have written that that might be the hardest trick to pull off on the planet today. Not many are fit for that task. Dennis is, Brian O is, but I have not seen many others that are. Again, my mind is boggled at what Dennis has lived through, and he is still at it. When we were in Boston, I bought Dennis’s perspective (living under the same roof with a personality that powerful was quite an experience) that people cared, but did not have anything to care about. And Dennis had been through the meat grinder a few times by then. Well, when I signed back up with him in New Jersey ten years later, he admitted that almost nobody really cared. But here is the incredible part; Dennis knows that as he fishes for people who care, that only one-in-a-thousand will care, but he feels that the task is still worth it. He sifts through the mine tailings of humanity, looking for flakes of gold. He is a religious fanatic who just might call yoga the devils’ work ( ), but he also has a greatness of spirit that I find difficult to understand. As Mr. Professor’s widow told me more than once, after watching him in action, that it was like Dennis was not human.

I cannot tell you where somebody like Dennis found such reservoirs that enabled him to be who he is, but I know it is love.

If I may be so bold, you are going through a phase that we all go through. You are one of the reasons why I am doing this thread. For the awakened, it is a lonely, lonely world. For those who are awakened to solutions like FE, we are exceedingly few, as Brian O noted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

I remember reading in Autobiography of a Yogi long ago that somebody made the observation to their guru that the ignorant masses sure seemed to like their condition, and wanted nothing to do with waking up, and that it sure appeared to be an attractive condition. The guru replied that while on the surface it might have seemed attractive, those people slept the fitful sleep of ignorance.

For all that I have been through, I have never regretted my journey. Believe me, I have wondered what kind of cruel joke that voice was playing on me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

and it is going to have some explaining to do when we meet, but I think that I signed up for it, and whining about it I have not found to be very productive (but I have done my fair share of whining ).

In the end, all that we take with us is our awareness. While nobody I know of said that their awakening process was easy, not in this world, none of them would want to turn back and go to sleep, not anybody that I respect in this realm. Several times, if I played ball the “right” way, I would be worth many, many millions of dollars, but I would have never gone through the kind of awakening process to get where I am today. I look back at those splits in the road, that were usually dramatically thrust before me, and all the times that I could have taken the “easy” route and made a fortune and retired before I was forty. Compared to what I know today, I would have been a pretty empty person, or some New Agey do-gooder. I see it all the time with my pals who have some interest in this stuff. They spent their careers in soft corporate or academic berths, and are hugely naïve, for all of their good intentions. I see them, and I see what I could have turned out like, and I am glad that I walked my path, as agonizing as it was. I have related being in the movie theater behind Bill Gates:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

and my wife later said that I was probably looking at another version of myself (in a few ways – I am also a nerd, but I also almost went to work for Microsoft in 1986, but I met Dennis instead – one of those “lost” chances for bazillions). I will not disagree.

There is a lot more that I could say, but I gotta rush off to my 14-hour day at the office.

It really is an honor to get a post like that, Ernie. It is real. I encourage you to keep this dialogue going, on just this subject.

Hang in there, buddy,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2011 at 23:54.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (1st May 2011), ulli (21st April 2011)

11. Link to Post #486
    Thanks

Hi Hughe:

Brilliant post, but I cannot give it the response it deserves right now. I'll try to address it soon. I will say this, however; yes, we cannot know whom our lives touch, especially when we are launching material onto the Internet. My work is not really "my work." Once it leaves my computer toward the Internet, it becomes something that will have its impact, no matter what I do after that, and that impact has everything to do with the reader, not me. When Tyler briefly showed up in this forum, it was one of those, "hell, it looks like that seed found some fertile ground that time" moments. You never know whom you will touch when you put your writings out there. I have quite a strong but small circle of cyberbuds that I met through my writings. Some I have met in the flesh, but most I have not. Some had their lives profoundly changed by encountering "my" writings. Some have even divided their lives into "Before I met Wade, and after I met Wade." Ah, the ego can rear its head when hearing stuff like that, but all I can say when I encounter impacts like that is, "there is hope for us yet." I unabashedly say that my life is divided into "before I met Dennis, and after I met him."

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hughe (21st April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), ulli (21st April 2011)

13. Link to Post #487
    Thanks

Quote my wife later said that I was probably looking at another version of myself (in a few ways – I am also a nerd, but I also almost went to work for Microsoft in 1986, but I met Dennis instead – one of those “lost” chances for bazillions). I will not disagree.

I found the more integrated I became the more I met myself....there was a distinct time when I began to meet people who have my name (unusual) who went to my high school, (6000 miles away) who have regular 1:11 experiences...
    when I'm not integrated (in other words, when I'm fragmented) I meet my polar opposites- people who represent the unexplored part of my being...either way, I'm far more open now to whoever appears than I used to be.
    Even wrong numbers on the phone I am far more patient in my response, remembering that even if I didn't have many senior moments in my past there may soon come a time when I will.
    So the older I become the more my attitude is shifting.
    Compassion for humanity, compassion for humanity, COMPASSION FOR HUMANITY
    How else can one have anything to offer at all?
    Someone will lap it up, whatever one's art or craft.

When my farmer father was alive he told us children with shining eyes about the day he first turned on the light switch to feed his 12 cows.
    What a miracle it was. Sometime during the late 1920s.
    Before then he had to carry a weak storm lantern with which he had to light up just one animal at a time during feeding time. In the winter it often was dark at 4 pm.
    There are still many areas in Nicaragua without electricity to this day, while across the other side of the border, which is a river, the Costa Rican homes are brightly lit, have telephones and even Internet access.
    The longing of those Nicaraguans will hopefully manifest their dreams one day. That longing is step one of FE, as I see it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #488
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Thanks Hughe, I have taken your advice to heart. Maybe I will post some of my work on the internet one day.

Children are miracles! I love playing with them, being a child at heart myself. It is so sad watching them be transformed into mindless consumers. Its strange, some children are indoctrinated at such a young age while others remain relatively intact into their teens. But so very few make it to adulthood without being turned. I really like how you speak to your nephews, too. I feel it is very important to reach out to them with heart-centered truths. After one such an encounter with my girlfriend's daughter she said to me, "Ernie, sorry, but I wonder how you can know these things and be such a mess in real life." I got to her too late - she does not understand.

But her comment has stuck with me. And I often ask myself the same question. I should be well-looked after, in my mind - and perhaps in a way I cannot see, I am. Maybe being such a mess has kept me safe from scenarios that may have overwhelmed my budding awareness. Maybe I would have become full of myself if I were successful. Who knows.

Although I say I wish I could go back to when I was ignorant of the truth, I really do not. I wish to complete the process but I see there are obstacles in my path that I cannot find the solution to. It is the thirteen years of working on my stuff that I am sick of. At age 53, I feel I have little time remaining. I am happy with my life, when I remember to apply the skills I have learned this past decade. I am proud that I have resisted the herd mentality my whole life. I am successful on my own terms. It just so happens that my success is not of value to this society. When I leave this level of existence I will have no regrets.

I have also wondered why I have had no mentors in my life. There is no one I look up to. I respect certain individuals, yes. But I do not see anyone as superior to me. That may be part of my problem. Had I had a mentor to guide me, shape me, mold me I could have done marvelous things in this life. Then again, I most probably would have rebelled, since that is my nature. My mentor is myself - but you know what they say about the lawyer who defends himself in court (has a fool for a client)...

Yet that is who I am - the fool. Just like the picture of the fool in Waites Tarot deck, I walk through life in innocence and wonder, unmindful of danger. And when I do not see the cliff I just stepped off an angel holds me up. And the funny thing is that, like the fool in the picture, I often do not even realize I have been saved from disaster. This I have known about myself for several decades. I am ungrateful because I do not see what I have to be grateful about.

But I am grateful for the things I can see, like my good heart, my many talents, my strong healthy body, my loved ones and the difference I have made in many peoples' lives. See the dichotomy here? That is why I say I straddle the two worlds but am in neither.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Hughe (21st April 2011), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (1st May 2011)

17. Link to Post #489
    Thanks

Hi:

I am sorry, but I have way too many demands on my time right now, but I need to make some replies.

Hi Hughe:

Yes, we are in a huge transition, probably the biggest our species will make, and many cultures have many names for it. According to the Michael teachings, we are on the cusp between the outward and inward journeys, and our species might not survive the transition. I think that about everybody in this forum is doing what they can so that we do. Yes, the mainstream treats us all as very strange, but usually harmless.

The children are our future, and they come in from the other side, so they are easier to reach on stuff like this. It has not been beaten out of them yet.

Hi Ulli:

You may be familiar with Seth’s probable selves. Jane Roberts met one of her probable selves with her probable husband once. They helped each other. Kind of mind-blowing. That compassion for humanity stuff is another way of saying that misused/overused word, love.

Man, that Nicaraguan/Costa Rican tale is near and dear to me. That divide is more of an imperial divide than anything else. What is today Costa Rica was far enough from the empires of Mesoamerica that they did not have an “advanced” civilization when the Conquistadores arrived.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#first

They also did not have readily plunderable gold or silver, and like all of Central America, the indigenous population quickly died off under the Spanish lash. Because Costa Rica then became an imperial backwater (no mines, no more natives to work to death), it was kind of left alone, and that had a lot to do with how it developed. It was the only Spanish-American colony that gained its independence peacefully. When the next imperial rapist appeared, the USA, Costa Rica kind of bent over for them and allowed the Yankee imperialists a relatively free hand. In Post WWII Latin America, often Costa Rica played imperial buddy as the USA overthrew many Latin American governments and installed dictatorships. Even then, the CIA tried to assassinate the president who had been so helpful (because he kept granting asylum to the victims of the USA’s imperial depredations – See Blum’s Killing Hope). Like Yugoslavia, Costs Rica dealt with “commies” as well as the capitalists during the Cold War (which is partly why the CIA repeatedly tried to assassinate its helpful president), and Costa Rica kind of became the Switzerland of Latin America. It is also the most deforested Central American nation, because of its imperial-friendly behavior. But, like with the former Panama Canal Zone, being in the U.S.-sphere of influence provided many perks, and yes, energy and technology have been boons to the Costa Ricans. For the Nicaraguans, unfortunately, they overthrew the U.S.-supported dictator and tried pulling a Cuba, with catastrophic results. El Salvador and Guatemala also suffered greatly under Reagan’s imperial efforts in Central America:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#worthy

Yes, as Fuller said, energy is wealth, and that kind of stark divide is undoubtedly a hard one to experience. The most immediate and dramatic beneficiaries of FE would be the non-industrialized world. If FE comes from the USA first, we could do a lot to help pay back some awesome karmic debts to Latin America, for starters.

Hang in there, Ernie!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd April 2011 at 17:08.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (1st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #490
    Thanks

Quote When the next imperial rapist appeared, the USA, Costa Rica kind of bent over for them and allowed the Yankee imperialists a relatively free hand.
    Costa Rica didn't always bend over. And I'd like to emphasize the word "relatively".
    In 1987 President Dr. Oscar Arias stood up against Ronald Reagan's plan to escalate the war in Central America between the Sandinistas and the Contras, for which he later received the Nobel Peace Prize.
    The Reagan administration was ignoring Costa Rica's neutral policy on non-intervention in armed disputes. They wanted to use airfields
    in the north of Costa Rica to fly missions into Nicaragua.
    Because this was thwarted the US retaliated by withdrawing aid and imposing certain diplomatic restrictions.

20. Link to Post #491
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

Yes, I said “relatively,” and yes, they were not as servile as the typical banana republic dictatorships that the USA invariably installed and propped up, and that is why the CIA tried bumping off Figueres a couple of times, even after, by his own admission, he “worked for the CIA in 20,000 ways” in Latin America. For instance, Figueres tried talking the USA out of the Bay of Pigs operation.

Yes, after it turned out that the USA was flying Contra missions from John Hull’s ranch in Costa Rica, the Costa Ricans tried to get him extradited for trial (which the USA ignored). The CIA flying arms down and cocaine back was the backbone of the Contra effort, as you know, and one of their key airfields was in the backyard of then-Arkansas governor Bill Clinton.

So, yes, the Costa Ricans played a difficult game, trying to be a little buddy to the USA but trying to keep them from raping their Latin American brethren too badly. However, just like with the other nations down there, the U.S.-based fruit companies pretty much ran the show. As Blum wrote, Figueres was no socialist (about on the same scale as Hubert Humphrey, and was very accommodating to the fruit companies (obviously not wanting to end up like Guatemala)).

That record deforestation is largely due to poor farmers getting moved off to marginal lands to try to raise food to eat, while all the good land was taken by the multinational fruit companies and the local oligarchy. That is a standard Latin American dynamic. Razing rainforest to raise cattle for export to the US is also a large proportion of it. That is what I call bending over. It has devastated the Costa Rican environment (and they supposedly have one of the best environmental records in the world, at least according to academic, FE-blind, rankings). Nations that decide to reject U.S.-based corporations from dictating economic policy, like Cuba and Sandinistan Nicaragua, had a pretty rough ride, even though the standard of living of the average Cuban is about the highest in Latin America, as it has weathered an economic siege for more than fifty years.

Yes, Costa Rica stood up to the USA, sort of. Arias was a neoliberal type, and I don’t know about you, but I have about zero respect for the Nobel Peace Prize (Kissinger, Obama, Mother Teresa, etc.). I would not call Arias too clean:

http://www.alternet.org/economy/64544/

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0907/S00238.htm

Heck, no politician is, except maybe Mr. Smith.

Again, it was Costa Rica’s willingness to play ball with the USA that had a lot to do with its status. Dynamics like that have played out in many ways across the globe. Saudi Arabia played ball with the U.S.-based oil companies and, at least if you are an oil sheik, life is good. When Iran tried kicking out BP, the USA overthrew their government. Saddam Hussein was once a hit man that the CIA supported, but like Osama bin Laden and Manuel Noriega, once he outlived his utility, he got an image makeover from ally (or freedom fighter, etc.), to “tyrant,” “terrorist” and so forth. Their designation has nothing to do with who they really were, but who the USA needed them to be.

Costa Rica played ball, and it has provided short-term benefits, such as electricity and Internet access. I am not saying that their position was not difficult, especially in 1980s when Reagan’s regime was crucifying Central America, but you don’t play little buddy to the imperial overlord without bending over a little. Tony Blair bent over, big time, being Bush’s bag carrier. That is just the name of the game, and once in a while, a Costa Rica or New Zealand will stand up to the overlord, but I have yet to really see any of them standing tall in principle. That is not the nature of politics, not in the Epoch of Scarcity. If any nation really was run by people of principle, it might be a candidate for a haven for developing FE unhindered, but I truly do not know of any nation on Earth that is safe from either the Global Controllers or the local interests.

But back to my point: the divide in standard of living between Costa Rica and Nicaragua has everything to do with imperial dynamics (and I include pre-Columbian Mesoamerica and the Spanish Empire in that pot) and how those peoples adapted to them.

Best,

Wade

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (24th April 2011), K626 (24th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (1st May 2011), ulli (24th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #492
    Thanks

Quote But back to my point: the divide in standard of living between Costa Rica and Nicaragua has everything to do with imperial dynamics (and I include pre-Columbian Mesoamerica and the Spanish Empire in that pot) and how those peoples adapted to them.
    Excellent analysis, Wade, and your knowledge of the history of the region is remarkable.
    I had a thought some time ago that allowing Cuba to sit outside the US front door like a beggar was also by design, done deliberately to create a certain dynamic, and which had the desired effect of building a consumer society inside the US by reminding citizens of their alternative.
    But if I were to follow that logic further then we'll soon be witnessing that as the scarcity principle shifts into the US, Cuba is on the verge of becoming the next market, joining Central America. Tables turning.

23. Link to Post #493
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

Thanks. I started learning about the US and Latin America after the Ventura nightmare and I had been radicalized. If there is one thing that America’s rad left is excellent at, it is the documentation of America’s imperial behavior. Of all of my reading over the years, probably more of it was of a political-economic nature than anything else. Chomsky and Herman were my introduction:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#loot

But I then began going deep on the pre-Columbian New World:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#before

The Spanish Century in the New World:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#first

and so on. There is only so much that one man can do in those realms, and as I look back, I wonder what I was doing on that front. I think that I was partly disassembling all the lies that girded the American nationalism that I was imbued with. But, it was not until I encountered Fuller that I was able to put all of my disparate research into a readily articulated paradigm.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

All of those links that I put above are to writings about ten years old, so my new essay will update a lot of that material. I never stop reading.

I was seeing the many facets of the scarcity-based paradigm at work. And FE can completely overturn it and usher in a new epoch of the human journey, one that might look something like this:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

The tools to get there are already here, and so much of it could happen almost tomorrow with FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

That a nation that rapes its forests and pollutes its rivers with mine tailings can be lauded as one of the most environmentally conscious nations on Earth demonstrates how far we have to go.

It was only after long years of studying rad left literature, for instance, that I approached them with the FE solution. While Chomsky, Herman and Zinn were all among my most gracious correspondents,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/zinn.htm

I could not get anywhere with them on FE, although Ed at least has given energy a nod once or twice, being the economist that he is. With the rad left, I have certainly tried, many times:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm

They have never gotten past Level 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

So, while the rad left was one of the early groups that I contacted, they were far from the last. Rad left, lib left, environmentalists, Peak Oilers, New Agers and mystics, and so on, I went everywhere that I thought might have a chance to understand. Brian O rode the world, playing the Paul Revere of FE in the 1990s, and knocked on the all the scientific and political doors that he could, doors where he once was welcome, but when he began singing the FE song, all the doors slammed shut, and tightly.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#intersecting

Dennis tried the “patriot,” Christian and business routes, and I have watched others try variations on it. Greer did the Disclosure Project route, and so on. I played the New Energy Movement game for a while.

http://www.newenergymovement.org/

Every rock that I know of has been overturned, and nobody ever really found any fertile ground, not fertile enough to mount an effort with a prayer. I think the mystics seemed to come the closest (not the New Agers – there is a big difference there), perhaps because some of the most accomplished can become Level 19s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

My upcoming essay is intended to take another path, one that is less direct but something that I saw was missing from all the efforts that I saw: an engaged and aware public, not just about FE, but about how today’s world really works. I am going to try to help people think comprehensively:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

I really am not too much into the “conspiratorial” aspects of how the world operates. When you get offered a billion dollars to go away, etc., then you wake up to a lot of it, but really, the conspiratorial part is pretty small. How we all contribute to the situation with our actions every day is what I think is vastly more important. So, yes, a lot of the geopolitical activities have some subtle agendas, and the far right has been sounding the alarms on plenty of clandestine activities, some of which may actually not only be true but with the aims ascribed to them. The far right is too conspiratorial in its outlook, however:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

But the structuralism of the Left misses the boat, too. Both see facets of the whole, but fail to see the big picture, which is about what we can do if enough of us woke up, in a positive way. I am looking for Level 12s, or those who would like to try to become one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th April 2011 at 15:15.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th April 2011), K626 (24th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), Tahi (25th April 2011), ulli (24th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #494
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I think this is very insightful thinking and should be extrapolated out more often. There should also be laws of justice which is what this country at least began as a guiding principle. Things like psychology have no laws either. But act like they do particularly with all this coding. We recently made the pathological normal by removing narcissistic personality disorder from the DMS. By the same token until 1976, homosexuality was legally defined mental illness as was a woman who failed to accept her biological role.

My appreciation for this post. I am replying to post 90.
    A quote from the post you are appreciating:

Quote Only workable theory is allowed, theory that may or may not have a deep backstory of relative acceptance for certain situations and use. Since it is all theory, that specifically allows for the proper exploration of any so-called 'fundamental'. A fundamental may be judged unfit and in need of revision on the face of new evidence. Evidence which comes from the observation in the exploration of unknowns.
    What's pathological, is how people (like yourself), easily cherrypick what laws to favor (current, or former), based on personal opinions on a certain matter.

In light of new evidence, have those theories (or laws at the time) change. Homosexuality never should have been considered pathological. Also, do you even know what causes homosexuality to begin with? In order for you to drop it in the pile of "pathological" crap?

26. Link to Post #495
    Thanks

Hi OnyxKnight:

If you are coming here to fight write4change, she has been inactive in this forum for nearly two months. If you want to challenge her perspective, it is your right, but I am really not sure how to interpret your post. Write4change was pointing out how homosexuality was classified as a pathology in the past, and how disobedient women were "diagnosed" with diseases:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#masculine

If you want to reframe it in terms of theories, "laws" and the institutional categorization of people's issues, such as in the DSM, you are welcome to. It is part of the terrain that my work covers.

Best,

Wade

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

28. Link to Post #496
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi OnyxKnight:

If you are coming here to fight write4change, she has been inactive in this forum for nearly two months. If you want to challenge her perspective, it is your right, but I am really not sure how to interpret your post. Write4change was pointing out how homosexuality was classified as a pathology in the past, and how disobedient women were "diagnosed" with diseases:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#masculine

If you want to reframe it in terms of theories, "laws" and the institutional categorization of people's issues, such as in the DSM, you are welcome to. It is part of the terrain that my work covers.

Best,

Wade
    Not here to fight. Challenge perspectives? Yes.

The way she worded herself, it seemed prejudicial to me. Felt a need to respond. And my response was explaining how something that was once law, has been changed, because new evidence shows that the law and the definition behind it (covering the content, in this case homosexuality, was flawed).

29. Link to Post #497
    Thanks

Oooops, tiptoeing out again....

(....that's what I do when two favorite people lock horns on slippery ground.
    Let's hope FE isn't being targeted here in some obscure way...as the real victim of this looming debate)

30. Link to Post #498
    Thanks

Wade

Hi Ulli and OnyxKnight:

Yes, Ulli, FE is always going to be my goal, at least the intermediate one. Heaven on earth is really my goal, with FE only a means. My work is multidisciplinary, and economics always has a prominent place. For instance, the stigmatization of homosexuality always had a political-economic basis. Stuff like the DSM making it a pathological condition might have given it some superficial scientific veneer, but that was as bogus as giving women clitoridectomies as a “cure” for “hysteria.” There was nothing really “scientific” about stigmatizing those conditions, or deciding that they were not pathological after all. There is no such thing as pure science, and those kinds of abuses of the process are typical in a world of scarcity.

In my upcoming essay, I deal with those ideas at some length. The bottom line is that the margin for error in pre-industrial societies was usually so small that the political/social structures were very rigid. One bad harvest and everybody starved. Because of that highly uncertain energy supply, real freedom was very limited. Rising standards of living, due to relatively plentiful energy, led to the end of rigid social roles (slavery, castes, barefoot and pregnant women, racist mores, and eventually sexual behavior that was not directed at the “peasant’s road to wealth” – large families). We call it “modernity” today. Any explanation of those dynamics that does not have economics at its root is usually found to be wanting.

Those dynamics are understood very well by Peak Oilers and neo-Malthusians:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm#catton

When I saw how well they understood those dynamics, I had the foolish hope that they might wake up to the potential of FE, but they are firmly, and I mean firmly, entrenched in Level 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

Kind of like what Carmody referred to in that post that began this exchange, the “smart” people like Heinberg:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#introduction

are the most unreachable of all on the FE subject, even when they feign interest in it. What was really bizarre about Heinberg and Ruppert in particular:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#ruppert

is that they both accept the inside-job angle of 9/11 as pretty much a fact, but cannot seem to fathom why somebody would want to suppress FE. I think that the hair-shirt mentality has something to do with it. Again, the scientifically-trained are the most obtuse where FE is concerned. They are really dug in, thinking that their scientific training actually taught them something:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#circular

I have found that such willful blindness always has a political-economic basis. If a scientist begins advocating FE in his employer’s halls, it can quickly be “career over.” I have watched that happen, after I tried to caution them. Man, that was painful to witness. The vast majority stays quietly in their soft berths, fancying themselves to be free thinkers, in their prisons of mind and spirit, and will quickly eliminate the threat of somebody talking about FE. They are their own prison guards.

Gotta go to work the long hours…

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th April 2011 at 16:08.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th April 2011), eaglespirit (29th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (22nd June 2011), Limor Wolf (16th April 2012), OnyxKnight (29th April 2011), sandy (30th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #499
    Thanks

There's a book about Royal Rife which really opened my eyes to what happens
    when super structures like the health system or insurance companies
    see a threat encroaching on their territories.
    If everyone read that first, before entering the FE debate,
    they might be able to make an attitude adjustment early...
    like caution, caution, caution.

33. Link to Post #500
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

Well, you can turn on the Twilight Zone music about now. In the mail today, I got a book and a DVD on Rife, the first Rife materials that I have purchased in more than twenty years. He was one my early influences in alternative medicine:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

Since I had already been through the meat grinder when I encountered his story, it was also one of my early indicators that the medical racket works similarly to the energy racket. Rife was one of a long line of scientists who discovered pleomorphism and its relationship to degenerative disease. They usually discovered it independently, because to acknowledge something as fundamental as that would overturn much of the Western medical paradigm, so the pioneers are simply unknown, and others end up blazing the same trail over and over, not even knowing that anybody had been there before them, while the establishment keeps closing it off.

When Gaston Naessens discovered pleomorphic forms with his somatoscope, he had never heard of his predecessors.

http://www.ralphmoss.com/html/gnpred.shtml

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/rife.htm

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/lo...usation_1.html

You can see the suppression mechanisms at work very clearly at Wikipedia. Some of the effort is awe-inspiring in its nature. See how a troll (almost a three billy goats gruff troll) maintains the disinformation page at Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaston_Naessens

How that troll can maintain that page and never even mention the somatoscope is quite an evil feat, but that is pretty typical. Kind of like Brown’s Gas where the critics fail to even mention the transmutation experiments:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

Just like Mr. Skeptic lying ad infinitum about Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

and so on.

Most like them are on the payroll, but not always, at least not directly. They are profiting from the situation somehow, if only to protect the paradigm that makes them their money, no matter if the paradigm is evil. The ego explains a lot of it, especially in this world or scarcity. Many are very willing to sell their souls for some coin.

I discovered that the medical gangsters are more ruthless than the energy gangsters. I think it is because free energy is a much harder genie to keep in the bottle, and the implications are far more fundamental than “just” preventing and curing diseases, so more resources are devoted to keeping it under wraps. I talked about it in either this interview:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum...CC03E294B890CD

or the upcoming one. The energy gangsters at least can dangle some pretty big carrots before they use the stick. The medical gangsters go straight to the stick. Again, what I found was that for every gangster taking out somebody like Rife, they were abetted by the masses, sometimes very actively, in “give us Barabbas” style, but usually just by their apathy and indifference and willingness to be herded along, often to their deaths:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#lemmings

That is one of the hardest things to accept when you begin understanding how it works.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (22nd June 2011), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (30th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 535 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 75 125 525 535 LastLast