Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7761
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Krishna:

Big subject. The good news is that I see a way out. Go after the roots of chimpism: scarcity and fear. Only free energy can end scarcity, and when that goes, so will the fear. Then the chimps will retire.

Free speech means being able to say what you want on the “commons.” If the Internet is privatized, and private interests control who gets to say what, then it is no longer “the commons.” There is the old argument on free speech, of whether somebody is free to yell “fire” in a crowded theater. What is being banned today is nothing like that situation. What is happening today is very contrary to the American idea of free speech. A rival to Twitter is being wiped out as I write this, in capitalism at its finest, which has nothing to do with freedom. The censors are going into overdrive (1, 2) and it may get much worse. Europe never had much respect for free speech. As Uncle Noam has said, one of the great things about the American political system is the idea of free speech. Of course, that freedom is always under siege, especially today. Ralph McGehee’s adventures show what a farce freedom of speech is in the USA. But it is relatively free.

Anonymity is the great bane of Internet forums. About the only reason why Avalon is peaceful is that people have to identify themselves, at least to the admins, before they can join. Attacking others under a cloak of anonymity is cowardly (but even Washington Post promotes such behavior), and almost all of my assailants over the years were anonymous cowards.

I foresaw what is happening today a generation ago, and Noam, Ed, and others warned about it. When private interests take over the new medium, it will no longer be free, and it is happening today. The Internet was developed by the government, but then private interests took it over (socialize the costs, privatize the profits, and make billionaires out of the privatizing parasites – The American Way). The same thing happened to radio. I have been in a race to use the Internet’s relative freedom and reach to go after a global audience, before I am censored and silenced.

I have watched the steep degeneration in Internet discourse since 9/11, and have borne the brunt of it often enough. But the crazy part is not that I am attacked by trolls wherever I appear outside of Avalon, but that the admins are often the worst offenders (1, 2, 3, 4). The trolls attack, and I am the one who is banned. I was not going to mention it, but some months ago, a JFK assassination forum was rationally discussing my writings about Gary, and I joined, about the same time that I began my Gary thread, offering to discuss the issue. Not only was there no reply, even after I contacted the man who began the thread, but I accidentally hit my bookmark to that thread this past weekend (after no replies for months, I lost interest), to only find that the forum erased it! Typical. Sometimes it seems like the entire Internet is fraudulent. I can understand closing a thread and making it read-only, but where I am concerned, admins go overboard with erasing my work or any mention of it, as they did at Wikipedia. That is censorship, and as we saw at Wikipedia, they can simply make it up as they go, in an Orwellian parody of due process, and what a rude a**hole that admin was, to boot. Of course, I am just reporting my experiences, or those of my close circle, or being scholarly and scientific, and I am the one who is attacked and banned. It is just more evidence of my primary lesson. I don’t know that I would call it chimpism, but just plain dishonesty, and to the extent my assailants think that they are being honest, it calls into question their sentience.

It is possible that my own site will be wiped out by some evil campaign, but I am optimistic that it won’t, and I’ll build that choir one day.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th October 2018 at 15:09.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (2nd November 2018), Joseph McAree (30th October 2018), Krishna (30th October 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #7762
    Thanks

Hi:

One area where I could have written more “radically” on 30 years ago was how to gain knowledge that was diametrically opposed to the prevailing medical paradigm in the West. If I would have written back then about how our diets affect our health, it would have been treated with derision by medical authorities, and if I had written about how my father reversed the hardening of his arteries by changing his diet, it would have been ridiculed as “impossible” and a fraud. Not only did the medical authorities of the day state that hardening of the arteries was a normal aging process, the booklet that saved my father’s life, by challenging that medical dogma, was banned in the USA, The Land of the Free.

When I first wrote my medical racket essay, around 2000, the medical establishment still had not a word on how diet could reverse heart disease, but today, diet is the first line of defense. So, I lived to see the medical establishment do a 180-degree turn on its dogma on one issue. I regard it as amazing that in my lifetime, the medical establishment assailed the connections between diet and health. Of course, their leading voices worked for the food processors, etc.

However, the attack-the-tumor paradigm is alive and well (and anything deviating from it is banned), there is still fluoride in my water, children are still shot up with vaccinations, etc. In Horgan’s book, one of the biggest of the Big Lies, that even Horgan believes, is that scientists are eager to push the boundaries of knowledge, seeking the next big discovery. They do no such thing. Maybe within their paradigm, they do, but anything outside of the paradigm is forbidden, and they can’t even imagine going there. Nearly a century ago, the world’s most powerful microscope was a scientific mecca, in which life processes could be seen at resolutions considered “impossible” to this day. In Canada as I write this, another microscope gets similar resolutions, it also defies optical theory, and outside of a few brave scientists and doctors, nobody in the USA has heard of it, and the findings of those microscopes challenge the foundations of biology and led to cheap, effective, and harmless cancer cures. Where is the stampede of scientists and doctors, checking them out, getting their own microscopes, putting those findings to the test? When one brave man began to go through the bureaucratic process to get the Canadian treatment approved in the USA, he was kangarooed into prison, in a dynamic that I know all too well. That is how the pioneers are treated, and orthodoxy lives on another planet, of denial and indifference, living in their lucrative soft berths, in which the only approved treatments are either worthless or kill the patients. Horgan could not be more wrong. Slave profession, indeed.

In my writings, several times I have presented test data on Dennis’s heat pump (1, 2, 3, 4), in which it got efficiencies of two and three times (and more) that of conventional heat pumps, while delivering twice as much energy. The inventors had to cut their performance data in half so that they were no longer laughed out of engineering offices for reporting their heat pump’s “impossible” performance. It is still the best heating system that has ever been on the world market. Thirty years later, somebody is trying to make another run at it, and good luck with that. Where are the scientists and engineers, all over it, to pursue that technology, test its potential, etc.? Once more, the silence is deafening.

Many years ago, Berkley Bedell (who was cured of cancer by Naessens’s “fraudulent” treatment), badgered the Department of Energy (DOE) enough to where they sent some scientists to witness one of Yull Brown’s transmutation experiments, with Geiger counters in hand, and they not only tried to get Brown arrested after the demonstration, but turned logical summersaults to explain away what their Geiger counters showed them, and ran away as fast as they could. When I spoke at DOE hearings years later (picture attached), citing the DOE’s own data, the man who ran the hearings told us how the land really lied, and the DOE eventually rejected our proposal by stating that the peer reviewed scientific literature did not validate it. Hell, it does not even mention it. A graduate student pursued Brown’s Gas, did what others have done, by running the “impossible” results through a mass spectrometer, and came up with his own Nobel-worthy explanation of how Brown’s Gas does the “impossible,” while the scientific establishment has gone out of its way to ignore it. Where are all of those “cutting edge” scientists that Horgan lauded, eager to push the envelope of physics? They are nowhere to be found, other than in a few unorthodox corners. But nothing is keeping you from gaining knowledge of these areas that are off-limits to establishment science and medicine, while we are fed industrial waste each day. People such as Horgan live on another planet.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Brown's Gas DOE.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	39385  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st October 2018 at 13:42.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Krishna (1st November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #7763
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quantification of ocean heat uptake from changes in atmospheric O2 and CO2 composition

Quote Our result—which relies on high-precision O2 measurements dating back to 19916—suggests that ocean warming is at the high end of previous estimates
    Wade,
    How is the choir doing? It is needed earlier than expected 8)
    Just kidding.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Wade Frazier (1st November 2018)

7. Link to Post #7764
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Either you were peeking, or you just demonstrated your psychic abilities. Having Michael join up is a big plus, and your article was also synchronistic, as Michael is an ocean guy. Yes, a third of Earth’s reefs have died off since the 1980s. In the history of Earth, nothing has happened like it. Earth lost virtually all of its reefs in the late Devonian, but that took millions of years. At this rate, all of Earth’s reefs will be wiped out in a century. And I live in a nation with great “skepticism” that Global Warming is real, and we have long been the greatest contributor of it, as we burn up Earth’s fossil fuels with abandon. It is also here where more free energy inventing and suppressing has happened than anywhere else, by far. It is surreal.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st November 2018 at 14:31.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Krishna (1st November 2018)

9. Link to Post #7765
    Thanks

Hi

This will be an odds and ends post. Krishna, sorry, but Drèze and Sen got bumped by Peter Ward’s latest, all of the one-star reviews notwithstanding. I won’t bump my other reading for many authors, but Ward is one. I read Ward not so much for the hard-core scientific issues, but more for seeing how a popularizer goes about the business. He was arguably the most qualified person on Earth to weigh in on the first half of my big essay, and not because of the science as much as how I did as a popularizer. I’ll get back to Drèze and Sen soon.

On current events, Whitey Bulger’s death has been making the rounds. We can call it “benign” neglect. Dennis nearly died in similar situations, in which the officials repeatedly put Dennis in position to be murdered by the inmates. That is The American Way, and I have seen it called “execution by inmate” and other terms. The American methods of official torture, murder, and genocide have their own idiosyncrasies, but they are merely different means to the same ends that are as old as history, as the ruling class gets its way, and anybody in the way is disposable. Of course, the gangsters threaten to make Earth uninhabitable, and at the highest levels, they think that Mars will be their ace in the hole. Complete insanity, but the good news is that the cabal is fractured, and a disenchanted faction is likely who gave my friend his show.

I don’t want to pick on Horgan too much. He is just the latest mainstream science author that I have read. He takes on the “skeptics,” so he gets some points for that, although he is still in his orthodox box, by and large. It would be nice to see him take on Mr. Skeptic’s criminal behavior, but that won’t happen.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Krishna (1st November 2018)

11. Link to Post #7766
    Thanks

Hi

Before I publish the update of my big essay, I plan to write a short essay on how a family myth bit the dust in this era of DNA testing, and I’ll revise essays that mention that Indian heritage. I was told while growing up that our family had some Indian blood, and that I was nearly one-eighth Indian. I never identified as Indian and always considered myself white, and my writings of the genocide of Native Americans were always written as somebody of European extraction. I own what my ancestral culture did, and I am a beneficiary of it, living in Seattle, at the terminus of my family’s migrations.

The stories of my grandmother’s Indian blood were always plausible, as she had dark hair and tanned easily, and the family tree was rather sketchy on that hillbilly side of my family. I have relatives from that side who could have been convincing extras in Dances with Wolves. Our family lore even had the cliché “Indian princess” ancestor in it. But when I got my DNA test results back, attached, there was no Indian DNA. However, there was some DNA from India, which is almost certainly due to British imperialism, and some from southern Europe. That is likely where that darker complexion came from.

I bring this up in the wake of the Elizabeth Warren controversy. The “I have some Indian blood” idea is common with white Americans, and I have witnessed the kind of posturing that Warren has done. Indians went from being subhumans that were slaughtered with glee to being “noble savages,” and it is a standard story among white Americans that there is some Indian blood in the family. I am far from the only American to see that Indian blood myth evaporate via DNA testing.

In contrast, my wife’s family traces its lineage to New Mexico back in the 1500s (and claims descent from both Columbus and Coronado, and I have the family tree that shows it), and my wife’s New Mexican ancestors strenuously denied any Indian blood, but when my wife had her DNA tested, it came back nearly 10% Indian. So, there was the converse: denying Indian heritage (because they were subhumans, after all), to only have DNA testing show that there is.

The architect of the first genocide of California natives was sainted a few years ago, and I attended an elementary school named after him. This relates to that history sentence in that possible book preface, in that I was taught some family history, complemented with American and California history, which was false, and I only learned the truth many years later. That is my story, and all people can do similar work to investigate their history, which can puncture some myths. They can come to a place of knowledge, and discard the self-serving fictions that they were fed. Knowing the truth is a far better state than lazily believing self-serving (and in-group serving) myths.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wade DNA.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	39393   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wade DNA 2.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	39394  

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th November 2018), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Krishna (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018)

13. Link to Post #7767
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

The stories of my grandmother’s Indian blood were always plausible, as she had dark hair and tanned easily, and the family tree was rather sketchy on that hillbilly side of my family. I have relatives from that side who could have been convincing extras in Dances with Wolves. Our family lore even had the cliché “Indian princess” ancestor in it. But when I got my DNA test results back, attached, there was no Indian DNA. However, there was some DNA from India, which is almost certainly due to British imperialism, and some from southern Europe. That is likely where that darker complexion came from.

I bring this up in the wake of the Elizabeth Warren controversy. The “I have some Indian blood” idea is common with white Americans, and I have witnessed the kind of posturing that Warren has done. Indians went from being subhumans that were slaughtered with glee to being “British imperialism, and some from southern Europe. That is likely where that darker complexion came from.

it is a standard story among white Americans that there is some Indian blood in the family. I am far from the only American to see that Indian blood myth evaporate via DNA testing.

In contrast, my wife’s family traces its lineage to New Mexico back in the 1500s (and claims descent from both Columbus and Coronado, and I have the family tree that shows it), and my wife’s New Mexican ancestors strenuously denied any Indian blood, but when my wife had her DNA tested, it came back nearly 10% Indian. So, there was the converse: denying Indian heritage (because they were subhumans, after all), to only have DNA testing show that there is.
    Welcome 1% Indian (asian) . Seriously though the myths of native American blood are recent I assume. Now that people have comfortable lives and little demographic pressure, one wants to believe comforting myths.
    The contradiction of denying is interesting too. This has parallels to kids born African American mother's during slavery. It was plain to see who the father was, however that was buried via silence. Sally hemmings the wife of Jefferson suffered this fate. Mere mortals had no chance of being remembered.

Curious about your Indian DNA, children with native women were usually left behind, it is a puzzle. Maybe the mixture is post slave trade when Indians moved as plantation labour all over the world. The plantation labour was little better than slavery, but that is for another day. It could even be what we called Anglo Indians moving.

About Elizabeth Warren her parents and especially her mother faced discrimination because of being different. I respect that experience. Also I should say social identity is flexible any group that one lives in is the in group.

Also the darker complexion could have come from Asia
    Last edited by Krishna; 2nd November 2018 at 20:55.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), Wade Frazier (3rd November 2018)

15. Link to Post #7768
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hello Wade,

A question for you, even though, this is a minute part of your work you often emphasized and finished your posts by saying - 'choose love'

What is love for you?

Thank you

Limor

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018)

17. Link to Post #7769
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

As far as when my family myth began, I can’t say, but to your point, while the Indians were seen as a “menace” that was sitting on land that the “settlers” wanted, yes, few of the invaders would have admitted any kinship with those subhuman savages. It was only as the Indians began disappearing under the guns, axes, boots, and plows of “progress” that their image in the USA began to change to the Noble Savage, and yes, that was likely the case with my ancestors. I have a few books in my library on that changing image, and cited others that I read back when I did the 2002 version of my site.

As far as where that subcontinental blood came from, it is probably an “interesting” story, but one that I’ll never know. The European conquest of Earth began a great genetic exchange, along with all of the other impacts, most of which were evil. As I have written, in the Fifth Epoch, geographic isolation will end, as will race. Everybody is going to look roughly the same, which won’t look like any race today, and their genetic profiles will all look like a salad of geographical origins, at first, but even that will go away before long. It will be one of the many side-effects of the Fifth Epoch.

As far as my family goes, as I wrote, the southern European and subcontinental blood is likely where the “Indian” blood myth arose, and it was likely on my grandmother’s side. My mother was supposedly 100% Scandinavian, but if that DNA map is right, there were some migratory ancestors on that side, too, but not too far of a migration, with Finnish, Russian, and British blood seeming to be part of that mix. A quarter Irish does not surprise me. That map actually does align pretty well with what my family told me as I grew up: English, Welsh, Scotch, Irish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch. Only the American Indian blood is mythical, and the subcontinental Indian blood was a surprise, but not too much. The Spanish, Italian, Greek, and Eastern European DNA is also a little surprising, but probably explains my grandmother’s looks. I am a European mongrel.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2018 at 14:40.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Krishna (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #7770
    Thanks

Hi Limor:

Well, I can’t improve on what Roads glimpsed, as far as what happens when people choose love, and in my own life, I was a Boy Scout from birth, and my life’s greatest act was choosing love when the night was the darkest, which led to the biggest miracle I ever witnessed. That was choosing love, as has been all of my study and writing since then. I have given up millions of dollars of lost income to do it, and never received a dime of compensation. That is love in action, particularly when my goal is understood.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2018 at 20:09.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Krishna (3rd November 2018), Limor Wolf (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #7771
    Retired
    Thanks

Thank you, Wade

From Roads -

Quote the city emanates a powerful atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
    Quote “Same time frame, different reality.”
    Quote “Your perception is more acute now; thus, your experience is expanded. We are traveling exactly as before,"
    Quote The human energy field is a powerhouse that can be felt across infinity. Humanity is learning how to develop, expand, and express that power
    Quote “Wow! I must use ‘block out’ automatically.”

“Indeed you do. It is part of the human condition.”
    Quote The expression of Love is creative and moving; it promotes change. Love looks within and finds the power of Self.”
    Quote ..trees unlike any I have ever seen. The foliage is sprucelike, with short, thick needles of glittering silver.
    Quote ..directly into the consciousness of the plant. As you can feel, these trees both approve of and enjoy their movement in physical form.”
    Quote Remember, as you change yourself, you change your reality experience.”
    Wade, from which of those two realities (minus the 'negative' one) - the consensus reality or the refined reality would free Energy be created?

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Attached Images        
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 4th November 2018 at 01:00.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (3rd November 2018), Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #7772
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hominin Dispersal into the Nefud Desert and Middle Palaeolithic Settlement along the Jubbah Palaeolake, Northern Arabia

Human relatives found beyond Africa possibly 500,000 years ago. The wanderlust of humans is off the charts, but that too is seen in our relatives at a lesser scale. More interestingly I am sure that we exterminated and absorbed (via mating) all lineages that are closer in time than Chimps and Bonobos.

This extermination happened all over the world (expect maybe Australia and the Americas where there were no human relatives)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd November 2018), Wade Frazier (4th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #7773
    Thanks

Hi Limor:

I am not sure that I understand your question. Free energy technology exists today on Earth, and in that heavenly Roads world, free energy technology is obviously an intimate part of their lives, even if their technologies are hard for us to comprehend. That heavenly world is about 300 years into our future, for those who decide to (or are allowed to) incarnate there. My game is about aiming humanity in that direction. Free energy allows those conditions in the heavenly world of abundance to appear, and in that hellish world, scarcity is all too obvious, especially for those at the bottom.

Thanks Krishna:

The findings in that paper are well within the current paradigm, although new digs are always welcome. You have spurred me to write a little summary preview of relevant parts of my coming essay update, on those early humans and their journeys. In the past generation, the views of early humans have changed a bit. As you know, the general trend has been to push back key developments deeper into the past, and this can be generalized to all evolutionary events, going back four billion years, which is now being argued for. Achieving behavioral modernity is one of them, and that controversy won’t end anytime soon. The evolutionary events that led to Homo sapiens are still considered to have happened in Africa, although more of a pan-African scenario is being favored, and the changes of this ice age definitely introduced rapid evolutionary dynamics, which likely profoundly impacted human evolution. In general, the interglacial intervals were good times for all, and during the glacial periods, it was a cold, dry struggle to survive. All wet-world populations declined, desert species expanded, and wet-world species survived in refugia, although there was certainly some adaptation to the dryer conditions. There were likely no climactically caused mass extinctions of note after the cooling off period from a 200 million year Greenhouse Earth. The surviving ecosystems were adapted to a dryer, colder world.

Humans, and by that I mean the archaic humans of the time, Neanderthals, human line species, and branches such as Denisovans, moved all around Eurasia and even Africa, with migrations that resembled the Miocene ape migrations. There was interbreeding, social learning from each other, and other interactions. But when that Founder Group left Africa, it meant Game Over for everybody else, including the world’s easy meat. There is probably going to continue to be various groups that are defending their in-group, Homo sapiens, from any idea of human agency in those extinctions. I consider their cases very weak, as has any scientist that I have seen look into it, who was not grinding an ax, and the extinction of the Western Hemisphere’s megafauna is a great example. They all went extinct after the glaciers receded and the world became warmer and wetter. If they had gone extinct as Earth headed into a cold interval, or in the middle of one, maybe those climate change advocates could make a case, but they all went extinct just when the good times returned. Ridiculous. And they all “coincidentally” went extinct just when humans arrived. Imagine that.

That Founder Group likely had UP traits, and they presented an existential threat that those other human groups and the easy meat could not survive. I am sure that it was not a gentle tale, as the Rousseauians keep arguing for to this day. I have been reading up quite a bit on the Rousseauian/Hobbesian debates that continue to rage today, which initially surprised me. Societies run by male gangs are violent, and this goes back to chimps. I don’t buy the Rousseauian view currently in vogue that warfare is an invention of recent humans. Mass warfare is relatively recent, because there were not any masses before then ( ), but I don’t buy the Peaceful Savage meme that is still getting play. Horticultural societies that became matrilocal broke up the male gangs, and those were relatively peaceful, but that was a brief interlude in the human journey. Isolated bonobos achieved something similar, and if humanity is going to turn the corner, women need to step up. Chimpism still rules the day, as you often point out.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th November 2018 at 02:53.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2018), Krishna (7th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #7774
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Limor:

I am not sure that I understand your question. Free energy technology exists today on Earth, and in that heavenly Roads world, free energy technology is obviously an intimate part of their lives, even if their technologies are hard for us to comprehend. That heavenly world is about 300 years into our future, for those who decide to (or are allowed to) incarnate there. My game is about aiming humanity in that direction. Free energy allows those conditions in the heavenly world of abundance to appear, and in that hellish world, scarcity is all too obvious, especially for those at the bottom.
    I am thankful for you leaving this space for interaction, even though there is no evident meaning for you at this time and it appears as if it contradicts or misaligned with what you intend to do. Appearances..

All the best,

Limor
    Attached Images  

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th November 2018), Joseph McAree (6th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #7775
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have written, I am not done with my Uncle Ed bio project, and this morning, I bought a chapter that Ed wrote in a book that I had been hesitant to pay $150 for, and I paid $30 instead to download Ed’s chapter. It is a biographer’s duty. It was vintage Ed. I have written about the overthrow of the Guatemalan government for many years, and the genocidal reign of terror that followed it. Che Guevara was in Guatemala when the overthrow happened in 1954, and it had everything to do with his joining up with Castro in Cuba.

With my studies of the JFK hit and the CIA’s connections to it, I feel stronger than ever that the JFK hit was orchestrated by the Rockefeller/CIA side of the Eastern Oligarchy’s house. One of E. Howard Hunt’s early triumphs was helping overthrow the Guatemalan government, and he ran the operation that got JFK killed.

Like JFK, the Guatemalan government before the overthrow was anti-communist, but anything that did not lick the boots of American corporations was rubber-stamped communist and wiped out, which Ralph McGehee eventually came to understand. The propaganda campaign against Guatemala was led by Ed Bernays, working on behalf of his client, United Fruit, which the Dulles brothers both had a financial stake in and which the Rockefellers controlled. The year before, the Dulles brothers overthrew the Iranian government on behalf of American oil companies, and the Rockefellers cleaned up there, too. As Dennis discovered, David Rockefeller kept his hand in it well into his 90s. After JFK was taken out, David handpicked all subsequent American presidents, who were all mere puppets.

As usual, Ed’s emphasis was on how the American media enabled that neocolonial behavior. Bernays literally paid visits to the owner of the New York Times, who happily joined in with the propaganda barrage against Guatemala, as a prelude to the overthrow (it is a time-honored American tactic, used for the invasion of Iraq, etc.). When the New York Times’s reporter that it dispatched to Guatemala was not servile enough for Bernays’s liking (the reporter made the mistake of calling the Guatemalans’ support for their government “nationalist” instead of “communist”), Bernays had the New York Times remove the reporter from Guatemala. The New York Times did the same thing with Ray Bonner in the 1980s, during Reagan’s reign of terror, which was exterminatory in Guatemala. The anti-Russian hysteria is alive and well today, after more than a century of it.

Ed wrote that JFK’s Alliance for Progress initially had a platform very much like Guatemala’s government did before it was overthrown, but by the late 1960s, the Alliance for Progress was little more than a Rockefeller tool, governments in Latin America were overthrown with gusto, and genocidal dictatorships were installed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th November 2018 at 14:00.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2018), Krishna (7th November 2018), Reinhard (4th November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #7776
    Thanks

Hi:

On that journey from unawareness to knowledge, I am prescribing the baby steps that people can take, to get from unawareness of many issues that are not really very controversial, when you get into it, to a level of knowledge. Industrial waste was rebranded “medicine” that is forced down America’s throat to this day, and that it damages the brain is just a “bonus” for the social-controllers.

The architect of the genocide of California’s natives was recently sainted. I attended an elementary school named after that saint, and this year is the 50th anniversary of my winning that school’s first spelling bee, as a fourth grader who beat the fifth and sixth graders, and that feat was the first widespread recognition of where I was going as a student. Speaking of anniversaries, this month is the 30th anniversary of when I finally woke up, on the witness stand, as the prosecution made faces at me all day long.

Coming to understand that money is meaningless, from a macroeconomic perspective, is really not that hard to do. The financial economy is fictional, an abstraction with little correspondence to the real world. Economists are little more than intellectual warriors for the capital class. In the Fifth Epoch, money will become obsolete and disappear.

In that list for a possible book preface, most of the “radical” statements in it are really pretty pedestrian, for people who are capable of thinking past their indoctrination and doing a little work. I take on many myths of the American Empire, including the preferred fiction that it is not an empire, going all the way back to Columbus’s genocidal enterprise. That the American military is merely imperial muscle is not controversial in the slightest, to those not waving their flags.

Filling in those gaps between propaganda and reality, and particularly on how the scientific enterprise really operates, will make it so that people who have not played on the high road to free energy will see little about my reporting from the milieu that will challenge any of their beliefs. It is a small step from understanding how organized suppression works to understanding that the highest-level suppressors know very well where those suppressed scientists and inventors (and entrepreneurs such as Dennis) were heading. What those garage inventors grope toward was developed to a commercial level before I was born. That is really a trivial issue in the field, well understood by anybody with any experience at all on the high road. Not many live to tell the tale, but for those that do, the stories are mind-numbingly similar.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th November 2018 at 15:56.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2018), Krishna (7th November 2018), Reinhard (4th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #7777
    Thanks

Hi:

I am reviving my thread on Orthodoxy, the Fringes, Structuralism, Conspiracism, Materialism, Mysticism, etc. My last post was in June, as I worked on Ed’s Wikipedia bio, and we know how that went. Wikipedia is the very definition of orthodoxy today, and is usually the first site that pops up in Google searches. Subjects and people at Wikipedia have to be “notable,” and if they aren’t deemed so, then the articles will be deleted. The world’s highest councils can convene to deal with a threat, but since they do it in secret, their target is never “notable” enough to grace Wikipedia’s pages, although he has been the subject of many smear campaigns in the media, ever since the day that I met him. With how Ed has been libeled at Wikipedia, my former partner’s not being “notable” enough for Wikipedia coverage suits me just fine.

The articles are supposed to use establishment sources, such as peer-reviewed literature for scientific topics, mainstream media for news sources, mainstream publishing houses for books that can be cited, etc. Of course, there is highly selective enforcement of those principles, which conforms to Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model, and Wikipedia is largely a propaganda effort on key subjects. Ed’s Wikipedia bio today is libelous, calling him a genocide denier, among other Big Lies, while death camp Nazis get hagiographic treatment at Wikipedia. The double-standards at Wikipedia can be breathtaking. Orthodoxy obviously does not mean a commitment to the truth, but a commitment to ruling-class goals, and Wikipedia is particularly servile in that regard, especially with a neocon founder running the show, who openly defends what is likely a disinformation effort by intelligence professionals.

The rude Wikipedia admin not only erased my work on Ed, he also erased much of Brian’s bio, including all of his free energy work, and even further, he erased some of Brian’s work in astronomy, calling it “hagiographic,” as he played judge, jury, and executioner, on flimsy and false pretexts, while calling my work a “f**king mess.” It is a great example of orthodoxy in action.

So, the so-called fringes will never get a fair hearing at Wikipedia, by design. That is what Ed would call a structural constraint. The world’s most famous intellectual can be relegated to the fringes, in the strange orthodox logic in the USA. So, erasing Brian’s free energy work, erasing nearly everything about Ed, other than attacks on his exposures of the media’s treatment of “nefarious bloodbaths,” while telling Big Lies about them, is how orthodoxy works. It is a close cousin to Mr. Big Time Attorney’s statement to me, that a courtroom was not the place to seek the truth. Orthodoxy has its ideals, but they are rarely realized, and in practice it often delivers the Orwellian opposite of its stated ideals, such as a brain-damaging industrial waste forced down the American public’s throat as “medicine.”

But the vast crimes of orthodoxy do not confer integrity to the fringes, either, which are also filled with charlatanry, such as a “life-extension” specialist lying about his age. Seekers of the truth have a strenuous task ahead of them. My life’s primary lesson richly applies to any quest for the truth.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th November 2018 at 04:47.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2018), Krishna (7th November 2018), Reinhard (5th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #7778
    Thanks

Hi:

I am over halfway through Peter Ward’s latest, and I see all of those one-star reviews like I see the one-star reviews of Ed and Noam’s work. I have been filling my note pages with Ward’s latest. I didn’t make any notes when I read The Tangled Tree. Ward is a polymath who takes on cutting-edge subjects, writes popularized science, and does not write drily. It is not for everybody, but when I saw one reviewer use Pinker as a counterweight to Ward, the reviewer made the ax that he was grinding clear. One reviewer wrote of Ward’s “hatred” for Darwin, but I did not see that at all. Like many pioneers, Lamarck died a broken man, from the attacks and ostracism that he endured for his work, and the resurrection of his work, two centuries later, is what the title of Ward’s book is about.

I have read several books on epigenetics and horizontal gene transfer, and the subject will get coverage in my essay update. Basically, Ward makes the case that epigenetic (AKA Lamarckian) processes allow for much faster evolution than Darwinian mutation. Epigenetics is still in its infancy and I’ll say this: science has a long way to go before life is well understood at the cellular and molecular level. Heck, the findings of Rife’s and Naessens’s microscopes have not even been acknowledged yet, and advanced biological understandings and applications, if evil, are sequestered in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard. Mainstream science is barely scratching the surface.

But as with so many issues, it is the journey that really counts, and Ward does take his readers on a journey. We are centuries away from the genetic mastery seen in that heavenly Roads world, and if we turn the corner into the Fifth Epoch, there will be no foolhardy rush to get there.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2018), Krishna (7th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #7779
    Thanks

Hi:

Every couple of years in the USA, there is a general election, and yesterday was one of them. I was asked to comment on a recent U.S. Supreme Court nominee, but retail politics holds little interest for me. As I stated, only in the so-called red states will abortion ever be outlawed, and two of the most regressive states passed laws to ban abortion if Roe versus Wade is ever overturned by the Supreme Court. A woman will never be denied an abortion in my home state of Washington, or any other progressive state. But those states with one foot still in the Third Epoch, when a woman knew her place of subservience to patriarchy, are going to try keeping women down, and banning abortion is just one way to help accomplish that.

As Brian O said, retail politics is a dead-end, and he would have known. America’s imperial behavior was completely off the table, as the masses vote their self-interest, as usual. American retail politics is little more than theater, the political equivalent of watching football on TV.

Uncle Noam, as always, has interesting things to say about the American political scene, but like Uncle Bucky said, there are really no political solutions to the big problems that we face. Noam wants to end the climate change threat; well, I have the answer. You want to end war, poverty, and environmental destruction? Check, check, check. But enough people have to wake up and care. That is the hard part. I don’t need many for my little plan to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th November 2018 at 11:59.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th November 2018), JRS (8th November 2018)

39. Link to Post #7780
    Thanks

Hi:

On that journey from unawareness to knowledge, while scientific investigation is a good thing, it can pale to insignificance when compared to experience honestly acquired. Take psychic phenomena, for instance. Contrary to what the “skeptics” would have you believe, there is a mountain of documentation on scientific investigation of psychic phenomena. For one example of many, thousands of Ganzfeld tests have arrived at a “guessing” of a value that would have a random “hit” probability of 25%, but they usually come in at about 33%, which is a statistical “anomaly” of one-in-trillions. That is for untrained people. But I don’t care that much about what the science shows, as far as if the effect is real, because I have the knowledge of experience, which nobody can ever take away. So did Brian. When you have spectacular experiences of your own, you know, and scientific evidence and theories are a poor substitute for knowledge.

Take Michael Hyson’s experience with Dreamer the dolphin. They don’t come any more credible than Michael, as far as his testimony of his experiences with dolphins, and coming up with a “lean” interpretation of what Dreamer did would be one heck of a stretch for a debunker to make. How would they even start, other than stark denial? Dreamer not only diagnosed Michael’s condition, but treated it with sound waves. Name a medical doctor on Earth who could do that. My own dolphin encounter, arranged by Michael, was so spectacular that my highly experienced guide said that he had never seen anything like it. Michael has a lot more to say about “non-local” effects with dolphins, and one day, he will write about it.

When I see scientists testing for dolphin sentience, with their theories of brain structure and activity, while I am interested, I also know that if they put dolphins down there with dogs, then I am going to be highly skeptical of their conclusions. There has been interesting recent research on neuronal density in birds (and here), elephants, and primates, and I suspect that that direction of research is going to show a close relationship between “intelligence” and the cerebral cortex neuron count, at least for mammals (bird brains are structured differently). However, spindle neurons are going to be another factor, and neuroscience is still in its infancy. But any theory derived from the research that denies the ability to do what Dreamer did is not going to impress me. When I hung out with the dolphin people, dolphin telepathy was a given, as those people had so many experiences of it.

To briefly return to Schrödinger’s Mind and Matter, he said that searches for “God” in our universe would always come up empty, as “God” lives in spirit, which is another way of saying that God does not live in physical reality, and Schrödinger did not deny that something beyond the physical dimension existed. How can anybody, really? Not only is there a mountain of evidence that death is not the end, and that our souls hail from a different dimension, to outright deny it is irrational. The best that doubters can do is just doubt it, because they have not made that visit. They sure as heck cannot prove it, and I have experienced so many “non-local” events that I know that materialism is just another religion, built on a shaky foundation. Materialistic models of consciousness are always going to be woefully inadequate.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th November 2018 at 14:25.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th November 2018), JRS (8th November 2018), Krishna (7th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 536 FirstFirst 1 289 339 379 389 399 439 489 536 LastLast