Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4681
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

As I resume my career, I am going to be a lot quieter at Avalon. This thread is a place for choir tryouts, however, and high-level discussions of my work are welcome. What Melinda recently did is good work. What David has been plunking along on is good work. Ilie nearly always bulls-eyes what is relevant and important in his posts. Those are good examples of what I am looking for here, and the choir will take all of that to higher levels. It has to be at higher levels if my idea will have a chance of making a dent.

I reach out to public writers here and there, who seem like they might be receptive, but I rarely hit pay dirt. One of the many ironies of my work is that world authorities are the most enthusiastic readers of my work, while the lay audience rarely sees the point or worth of my work.

Joining forums is a very mixed bag, as I am finding out again, where I almost never see anybody hit the notes, but instead I am subjected to attacks, dismissals, obtuseness that seems purposeful, questions that reflect the arrested development in the FE field, etc. ("What about Keshe!" ).

As I have written plenty, impatience is my Achilles heel, and I suppose that it is fitting that I get to work on it all the time while engaging the public. When this lifetime is finished, I think that I may be able to check that one off of my soul's list of things to do.

I am devoting the rest of my lifetime's "spare" time to building that choir. I have been at this for more than 40 years, and may have another 30 good years in me. If humanity has not turned the corner by the time I cash in my chips, or be well along the way to doing so, humanity might not make it, and may take most complex life with it. That would be a grim legacy to leave behind, but a third of ensouled species that can manipulate their environments do it, if Michael is to be believed, and I don't strongly doubt the truth of his words, especially as I witness the human journey in all its glory.

Because I am finally going to be making money again, after a two-year hiatus, I am making my Avalon donation today (I do it annually), and encourage any happy readers to also do so. I do it at $200 a pop, but I am sure that any little bit helps.

I have a busy day ahead of me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2015 at 15:57.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), eaglespirit (12th February 2015), Hervé (11th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), JRS (12th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (12th February 2015), kudzy (12th February 2015), Limor Wolf (12th February 2015), Melinda (12th February 2015), Nine (11th February 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (11th February 2015), Robin (11th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #4682
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time between activities. Melinda just put up some visionary art on the Future Earth thread, and she is challenging me to raise my game and get day in a life in the Roads World done!

I strongly encourage that kind of visionary activity, and Melinda's art once more reminds me what I am attempting to do. I am trying to get people to make a paradigm shift, if only in their imaginations for now. I recently wrote the bones of what I am here to teach, and if a person has already made the transition to understanding that, then my work is largely finished. If you can get "infected" by an abundant and comprehensive perspective, you are going to, at a minimum, help form the "ballast" for a successful FE effort. Lone rangers without anybody comprehending what they are attempting, much less supporting, are not going to get it done.

Once you can make that transition, the getting there is going to be far easier, both mentally and emotionally. A mystical/New Age concept is imagining your goal and not getting too wrapped up in how it has to happen. In a way, I am doing that, but I am also trying to get readers familiar with the nuts and bolts of how the world works. Magical thinking is not going to get us there, but a combination of inspiration, imagination, horse sense, high-mindedness, and love, can. Eventually, we will "do something."

What I have found is that not only are the denial and fear Levels of FE awareness stuck in today's all-pervasive scarcity-based paradigm, which comes at us from all directions, but those who have tried to bring FE to the world have been mired in scarcity-based approaches, too. In a world of scarcity, it makes a great deal of sense that scarcity-based approaches would be tried, but none have ever come close to working, and today's entire FE field, with extremely few exceptions, is mired in scarcity and the field's state of arrested development.

I am doing something different, and almost nobody can comprehend it or is willing to (some have), but I seek those who are willing to try. It won't be easy, as the song of scarcity is all around us.

OK, back to chores.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Chris Gilbert (11th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), eaglespirit (12th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), JRS (12th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (12th February 2015), kudzy (12th February 2015), Limor Wolf (12th February 2015), Melinda (12th February 2015), Nine (11th February 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (11th February 2015), Robin (11th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #4683
    Thanks

Hi:

Between chores, and it is anecdote time again. This one I suppose was due to reading and writing about nuking Japan in 1945. This year marks the 70th anniversary. If there was ever a day that would live in infamy…

More people will have to die before I can be more forthcoming about many events, but I can kind of discuss this one. My first professional mentor invented a bomb that did not hurt people but destroyed machinery and weaponry. I briefly describe how it worked here. What I doubt I have publicly discussed before is how he came up with it.

Working on the Pacific Missile Range got him involved with rockets, bombs, etc. Also, Vandenberg launched rockets and missiles. His idea came to him during the Vietnam War and Space Race. As American pilots happily dumped their payloads on Vietnamese peasants and other heinous acts (Ralph McGehee especially thanked me for that anecdote), sometimes they shot back, and pilots were being captured.

My mentor worked for the military, and his thinking was originally about the pilots, not the peasants. Because they were being shot down when bombing the peasants, my mentor thought to himself, "What if you bombed them when they were not there? Then they could not shoot back." On his job, he saw some missiles that exploded high in the atmosphere, to create a "target" in the sky for testing purposes, and he was amazed at the precision of the explosions. He talked to the experts, and they said that they could make the charges explode in all sorts of patterns, made to order. He then spoke to ordinance experts, and they said that they could make the bombs shrapnelize into whatever size or shape that was desired, even dust. He then talked to magnetic experts, and they said that they could make the bombs as magnetic as they wanted (I wonder about that one, but that is what the experts said). He then talked to metallurgists, and they said that they could make the metal as abrasive as they wanted.

So, his idea was feasible, of creating a bomb that would explode high above the ground and shrapnelize into a highly magnetic, highly abrasive dust. It would leap onto and coat anything made of iron, and would wreck machines, weapons, etc. It would kind of deindustrialize the area where it was dropped. When he had the idea fleshed out, he presented it to his superiors, and there was soon a naval based in an uproar about the potential of a very unique bomb. The Pentagon quickly sent out a couple of high-ranking officials who announced to the naval base that they were putting a top-secret security squash on the whole thing. End of story, end of development ideas. It all disappeared into the "national security" black hole. It was over. A decade later the USA and Soviet Union began making neutron bombs, which was my mentor's idea inverted, in that it would kill all the people but leave the machinery intact.

Several years later, my mentor was in high-level planning meetings, and all the technical talk and euphemisms seemed intended to disguise the fact that they were discussing the most effective methods of murdering large numbers of people. He realized that he was going to lose his soul if he stayed there much longer, and soon quit his career.

Of course, his bomb idea was not just about the pilots; it was not lost on him that the peasants would not die, but would just be unable to wage war. But that is not the point of war, is it? He was a man out of place, an idealist in an evil institution. I wonder what the Pentagon thought, about that "nut" who proposed a bomb like that. He was well-known at the time, too, and his engine may have been his greatest claim to fame, as it was not stolen from him like his other big inventions were.

I heard all about those days long before I met Dennis and my real education began.

Back to chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2015 at 01:30.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), eaglespirit (12th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), JRS (12th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (12th February 2015), kudzy (12th February 2015), Limor Wolf (12th February 2015), Reinhard (14th February 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4684
    Thanks

Hi:

One last post before I sign off for the day. My grandfather was a poet of international renown, and the writing ability runs in my family, but I never thought that the process was easy. I think back to my writings of a quarter century ago, or even 40 years ago (I still have some of those writings), and smile while shaking my head, and not all in a bad way. I can still see that boy in me.

When I began the writings that became my site, did I ever have a long way to go. I still feel barely competent, but I put in my 10,000 hours. I can string a sentence together. I clearly recall rereading my 1990s writings, for instance, and not enjoying the experience. When I got an editor in 2000, I got a crash course, and then I wrote technical business documents for a decade, after completing my site in 2002. When a dozen professionals (lawyers, CPAs, business executives) are reviewing your work, you quickly get a thick skin and realize that everybody just wants to put out the best possible product.

When I look at my big essay now, it is a pleasure. I was finally able to get out of my way, and when I read my big essay, I usually find myself just imagining the reality of what I wrote about, such as how Dickinsonia lived, the lives of the trilobites, what the Archaean Earth might have looked like, what the lives of dinosaurs, glyptodonts, and australopiths were like, what early village life might have been like, what the Eastern Woodlands looked like before the European invasion, and what seeing a bison herd stretching to the horizon looked like and how the ground rumbled as they moved.

For me, reading my essay is like entering a time machine, and I doubt that I would feel that way if I tried writing that essay twenty years ago, or even ten. I would have done too much editorializing, been too clever, and not enough attention would have been placed on the subjects of my writing, and I doubt that I could have done sufficient justice to them. In another ten, I am not sure if I could have written the essay, as the mental challenge might be too great for my fading brain. That is partly why I took my career hiatus, so I could get it done while I still could. Anyway, it is nice to not wince when I think about reading my work, and I am also very happy that I was able to re-edit nearly my entire site, to align it with the big essay. Other than forum and choir work and maybe the stray small essay here and there, I think that I am done for this lifetime. How the heck could I ever write anything that would top that big essay? I can't even really think about what I could do, and I do not even want to. Part of me just wants to wander among the eons of Earth's journey.

Of course, the best may be dead ahead, and I hope to live to see that epoch begin. But imagining Earth's journey, and the journeys of its denizens, including that allegedly sentient species, humanity ( ) is turning out to be a far more joyous experience than I had thought it would be, and I had high hopes to begin with. In a way, I can still see that six-year-old boy that his teachers wrote about, with his fascination with nature, and I can see that 50 years of living did not diminish that orientation. There is a lot about my journey of writing that essay, and its aftermath, that is more than it might seem. It probably cost me $1 million or more to write it, but it was soul-fulfilling in ways that are hard to express. I can't regret it.

Maybe one day I will curl up with my essay like Carl Linnaeus, and not remember writing it.

Good night,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2015 at 03:01.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), eaglespirit (13th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), JRS (12th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (12th February 2015), kudzy (12th February 2015), Limor Wolf (12th February 2015), Nine (12th February 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #4685
    Thanks

Hi:

I am plunking along on my Roads World tale. I just saw the new freedom of press rankings. The USA continues to drop, and is now in 49th place, behind almost all of Europe and even nations such as Niger. Jailing journalists and wrecking their careers, chasing whistleblowers around the world, etc., is part of the reason. The USA has never had a free press, and it is interesting to see its standing among "free" nations continually drop.

On a related note, the USA's federal government is now seeking to regulate alternative blogs, in the best tradition of Orwell. I saw this coming back in the 1990s, and am trying to get my choir work done in this window of opportunity. I may have to move my site to a host outside of the USA, but hope that I do not have to.

As I reach out to public writers here and there, I can tell how far my work lies outside of a reality that they can handle. With FE, all current geopolitical, economic, and environmental controversies become meaningless. But all of these writers are wrapped up in some aspect of them, and cannot let go long enough to see that it can all be made to go away almost overnight. This is a big part of the challenge, as I see it.

I see similar problems with "mystics" and New Agers whose orientation is also scarcity-based, and they have all chiseled out their niche and react to the idea of FE with fear, as it makes their niche obsolete. Truly, I seek needles in haystacks.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), eaglespirit (13th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (14th February 2015), Limor Wolf (13th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #4686
    Thanks

Hi:Before I go hiking…

Q: Wade, you recently updated your big essay, and one of the changes was about the first ice age, carbon isotope excursions, and the rise of life. It seems a little confusing to me. Can you elucidate it a little more?

A: Sure. It can get very technical and arcane, and I have even seen the experts get confused. For instance, when I studied carbon isotope excursions in Erwin and Valentine's The Cambrian Explosion, on page 41, they had a graph of the Shuram Excursion, but they had the axes wrong, in that the negative was presented as positive, and vice versa. It really confused me, and I studied their accompanying text and other scientific works on the anomaly and finally had to admit that their graph was wrong, and in my book I taped in a note that stated that the axes were reversed. So, if world authorities like that can mess it up, anybody can.

The first ice age had a carbon isotope excursion that went the other way, and it lasted for hundreds of millions of years, while the Shuram Excursion "only" lasted for about 20 million years. Scientists virtually all agree that those excursions were related to life processes, which is primarily how those isotope excursions can happen as life processes prefer the lighter carbon-12 over carbon-13. All life processes prefer the lighter isotopes, whether it is carbon, sulfur, nitrogen, and so on, as it takes less energy to manipulate them (and more is thus given off in the reactions). So, a positive carbon-13 excursion means that there was less life activity in it than normal, while a negative excursion means that there was more residue of life processes in the sediments.

But the reasoning behind those excursions that scientists propose can be complex and bewildering. For my readers, I think that what is important is realizing that life has impacted Earth's geochemistry and geophysics, and the production of oxygen by oxygenic photosynthesis and the burial of sediments made oxygen levels and greenhouse gas levels seesaw, which brought on ice ages, created a breathable atmosphere, and other effects, which scientists are still trying to figure out. I wonder if they will resolve the meaning of those anomalies in my lifetime. On that first excursion, Donald Canfield's Oxygen is a good primer, and he also discussed the Shuram Excursion, and you can see in his graphs that the first was positive and second was negative. I suspect that both anomalies will be related to oxygen levels and ice ages, even though they go in opposite directions. I even had to tweak my essay when I realized that they went in opposite directions and not the same, even though when the anomalies are discussed by scientists, they are all generally discussing the same variables (life, oxygen production, ice age dynamics (increased erosion, for instance), oceanic currents, volcanism, and the like).

One goal of my essay is to show the process of science and how much is unknown. Mainstream science is a long way from having all the answers, and its materialistic approach is flawed, IMO, but it can be very interesting and enlightening to watch the progress of science (and battles ) regarding issues such as those isotope excursions. That is what I hope to help impart to my readers.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), eaglespirit (13th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #4687
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, I put up that little tale from Roads's World. Like Melinda's art, I encourage visionary writings. I may write more "days in the life" one day, but I have been threatening for years, I believe, to write a story set in that world. That world that Roads glimpsed, fictional or not, is still one of the stars that I steer by. It did not really influence my vision much, as I was imagining the potential Earth for a generation before I encountered Roads's work, but it sure is a vision that I can get with. I would like to think that my efforts in this lifetime are helping punch my ticket for at least one lifetime living in someplace like that reality.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), JRS (13th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (13th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #4688
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

I am with you on this one as I think I do understand the basics of what you are talking about.

Could you provide a link and a discussion about the Roads world visions as what can be possible on our dear earth and heaven knows there is so much of the negative poles discussed upon the alt media and of course if not changed it will come true but however, I would prefer to live in that positive Roads world that is described....

Of course as an evangelical christian I must admit that I would rather watch Star Trek then read the bible....

and I saw your last post and got a positive view of your view but need a bit of time to think...

I wish you the best...

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 13th February 2015 at 08:23.

16. Link to Post #4689
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

My vision is the closest thing that I know of, as far as a presentation of a world that is possible, and soon, with FE and other sequestered technologies that are on the planet right now, that the choir can help sing into public awareness and use. That world that I envision is well on its way to becoming the world that Roads visited. Make no mistake – the entire purpose of my work is to get an effort going that heads in that direction and not this one or that Roads nightmare world. That world that I envision is less than a century into the future, if I can find enough heart-centered sentient people and get them trained. That Roads world is a few centuries further out.

Yes indeed, the alternative media is dominated by visions of doom, even among "progressives," and even their "positive" visions are enough to turn people suicidal. And they want nothing to do with FE and abundance. They can't even imagine it, or they treat it like the enemy. If I had not witnessed those reactions zillions of times, I would not have believed it.

Over the years, I have been contacted by scientists and others who have scoured the world for positive visions that are feasible, not some New Age mush like The Secret, and I am told that mine is the only game on Earth, or at least the best one. I wish it wasn't, but without FE and the related technologies, visions of a world of abundance simply are not feasible. I am certainly the only person on Earth promoting visions like mine who has any experience on the high road to FE. A big purpose of my big essay is to help people understand how the world works and how it has always relied on energy. We comfortable Westerners are waited on hand and foot by several hundred energy slaves each day, and without those slaves, it is back to an agrarian economy, women will go back to being barefoot and pregnant, and the rest of that joy, and human slavery will once again appear, if we survive the transition to deindustrialization.

Today, almost nobody can keep their eye on the ball. The alternative political points of view either deny Godzilla's existence or obsess on it, and both are the reactions of victims. We need to act like creators if we are going to get over the hump, and creators create with love.

Almost everybody gets spun up on their favorite flavor of scarcity, and abundance is literally incomprehensible to them, and they react to the idea of technologies that already exist, that can make abundance feasible, with denial and fear. It took me many years to be able to generalize the reactions that my fellow travelers and I witnessed, and I realized that the masses will not wake up with talk, but by being shown what the future can be, and that means FE technology and its applications. As I wrote about recently, the day after the USA nuked Hiroshima, the press immediately understood the potential of abundant energy, so this obtuseness by people toward FE today is not because they are all that stupid, although it can certainly seem that way, but because they are addicted to scarcity, for reasons that Fuller surmised.

While studying for and writing my essay, I realized that the denial and fear toward FE that we see today is typical of all Epochal Events. It will be up to a relative handful of people to make FE happen, just like with the other Epochal Events, and I seek those needles in haystacks who can do just that. You won’t be in the choir, Nine, but there are other roles to play, and chewing on my work like you are doing is good work and helps raise the "vibe." You are doing plenty already.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th February 2015 at 19:42.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Joseph McAree (13th February 2015), JRS (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (15th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #4690
    Thanks

Hi:

I am probably going to make a few posts on hazards of the FE pursuit and what I am doing, on several levels, and I will also post on what traits help. Some may seem repetitive, but I will try to present some new insights.

I have said that the hero's approach is quite hazardous for the FE pursuit, and the perils and temptations are many. Men have been conditioned into playing the hero for millennia. When Hollywood puts out schlock from Schwarzenegger or Stallone, which barely registers a blip in the USA anymore, they count on international sales to bail them out, and those heroic shoot-em-ups (essentially modernized cowboy movies) are immensely popular in poor nations such as the Philippines and Latin America. In the USA, being a soldier is an honorable profession, as they slaughter millions of innocents abroad. It is one reason why the Boys' Club approach to FE will not work and why the entire FE field is in a state of arrested development. There are so many ways that the hero's approach is counterproductive. It is not lost on me that Dennis subscribes to a messianic religion, and various FE aspirants have literally believed that they were The Second Coming, including somebody who plays that game today.

The fact is that the hero's approach could work, if there were enough heroes, but there are not that many on Earth today. There are probably not ten like Dennis on the planet or a hundred like Brian. You can't make the plan work if you don’t have the personnel for it. Many men posture as heroes, but it is an act.

Not only is playing the hero perilous, but others often try to place FE activists into the hero role. I have encountered this problem repeatedly, as people look at me like I am a hero. They do that out of their trip, and every one that did that eventually attacked me when I did not live up to their idea of what I was supposed to be. Whenever somebody treats me like a hero, I back off. When somebody treats me like a guru, I back off. The New Age scene is full of that stuff, with male gurus and their harems. I write plenty about sex in my work, especially regarding its role in evolution, but men and women have some pretty deeply baked role-playing that is even baked into our DNA. I recall Michael once saying that because of hormones, all men have a macho side to them, but if that was all that a man was, it was pretty small stuff.

That gender role-playing is counterproductive for the FE pursuit, as it really is nearly all related to survival in a world of scarcity. Women can think critically and become scientifically literate, and men can put aside their heroic conditioning and take a gentle approach. There are no "bad guys" to defeat in battle.

One personality type that can get involved in FE suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder, and gender often influences pathologies. Most borderlines are women, and most psychopaths are men. There is controversy that it is not as sexualized as it may appear, as the symptoms of the genders are different, and psychopathic women will not be as prone to violence as a psychopathic man will, and borderline men do not present the more classic symptoms that women do, but I have had encounters with borderlines, and it is the classic hero/villain routine, as they initially see you as a savior, to later spend all of their time attacking you. Borderlines are very dangerous for therapists, as they first see the therapist as the savior of their life, but when that wears off, they see the therapist as the villain, and borderlines make a disproportionate share of complaints to state boards as they try to wreck the careers of those who treat them. That situation is also a very real one in the FE pursuit, and FE aspirants need to be vigilant of it.

I do not seek heroes for my approach, and hero talk always goes in unproductive directions. I am taking the lamb's approach.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2015 at 06:27.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (14th February 2015), Chris Gilbert (14th February 2015), Joseph McAree (14th February 2015), JRS (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (15th February 2015)

20. Link to Post #4691
    Thanks

Hi:

More on the hazards. During my days with Dennis, we had several psychopaths sicced on us, including Bill the BPA Hit Man, Mr. Texas, and Mr. Deputy. As I previously stated, most psychopaths are men. When women were sicced on Dennis, they did not always have the psychopathic right stuff, such as Betsy and the assistant DA in Ventura. Dennis was proving hard to kill, and having her nose rubbed in her evil deeds woke up her conscience and Betsy quit her career. I never saw that happen with the men.

What amazed me about the professional psychopaths on Godzilla's payroll was how easily they duped people. They had the over-grown Boy Scout act down pat, with their "oh gosh" manner. You can’t spot them by their body language and mannerisms, which is one reason why they are so successful. They sink their knives in people's backs, but do it with Boy Scout aplomb, and people are mesmerized by the style of their actions, not the substance. As Jesus said, by their acts you shall know them. Most of their evil activities were not even that hard to spot, but they were masters of using carrots and sticks on people, and they worked, to get them to betray us. Watching those psychopath-assisted betrayals were some of the key events in learning the primary lesson of my journey.

And many of those sicced on us were functional psychopaths, just normal people performing evil deeds because that was part of their job. While Betsy woke up to the evil she was involved with, others did not even care. They did not care how many innocent lives they destroyed, as long as it paid well. Most men will kill innocent people if properly motivated. This is part of our dark heritage, going back to gorillas and chimps. Bonobos overcame it when their food supply doubled and females and non-dominant males ended the rule of violent male gangs. Humans have yet to achieve it.

My Skeptic was at least a functional psychopath, and maybe a real one, and it amazed me how easily he duped people in the FE field with his affable skeptic shtick. But what is perhaps more interesting is how people perform evil deeds and have no idea that they are serving the forces of darkness. Some of my closest allies did that. It was not until the USA began napalming children that Ralph McGehee finally woke up to the evil that he was involved with, after 16 years in the CIA. Dennis went to Vietnam and was such a flag-waving patriot that he got in fistfights with other soldiers if they said anything bad about the USA. Like Ralph, Dennis almost did not survive his moment of awakening. My relative who was a contract CIA agent likely went to his grave, drinking himself to death, without ever really consciously admitting the evil that he was involved with. Heck, my own father had me thinking that I would not quite be a man until I had been in the military. My own mother made a scrapbook of the libelous articles that her employer published, and took it on tour to my friends, family, and investors, as she told the story of her son the criminal.

The magnitude of FE is so overwhelming that few egos can stand to be in its presence for long. Delusions of grandeur beckon, and some FE aspirants literally believe that they are The Second Coming, and to this day, people line up to be in the "master's" presence.

In summary, there is quite a minefield to negotiate to attain productive understandings of the FE issue and engage in productive activities. The perils and temptations are like nothing else I have ever heard of. All of those failed approaches to FE are, to one degree or another, egocentric and trying to take some shortcut, so we do not have to do the hard work of raising our awareness.

This is part of the FE Conundrum, and a vigilant and active Godzilla is only one of many perils, and he only leaves his lair when a threat reaches a certain stage. Gung-ho men trying to be heroes will likely present the greatest threat to what I am doing, as they are putty in the hands of the psychopaths.

I have very consciously taken a very different approach, and time will tell if it can make a dent, but I am trying to avoid the many pitfalls that have swallowed up so many FE aspirants. No money is changing hands. Nobody is trying to get rich. My approach is not Godzilla-centric. If a choir, then an army of lambs forms, Godzilla won't stand a chance. And he might even become a vegetarian before it is all over.

Best,

Wade

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (14th February 2015), Joseph McAree (14th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (15th February 2015)

22. Link to Post #4692
    Thanks

Hi:

To continue on the hazards, organized suppression is certainly a risk, but relatively few receive Godzilla's attention. Most efforts never get anywhere or self-destruct, usually with a little help from their allies. There is almost no support from the public, and the support that is there is of the fleeting bandwagon kind that often turns into watching the heretic get roasted at the stake, as that is a good show, too. The parable of Jesus (Palm Sunday, "Give us Barabbas!," crucified in front of the crowd) is still relevant.

Dennis built several "armies" in his FE days, but they were generally built around business opportunities, and they were really no help, in the end. I went through a few boom/busts with Dennis, and saw many ruined lives, including mine, and some were prematurely ended (1, 2). I have blood on my hands, and do not want any more. I witnessed more premature deaths during my days with Brian (1, 2), and do not want to see any more of that. The FE field does not need any more martyrs.

It took more than 20 years since the Ventura catastrophe for me to settle on my current approach. It was really a process of trial and error, and only gradually dawned on me. My salient moments during my days with Dennis were milestones in my education, and when the dust finally settled, I was radicalized and would never see the world the same again. Trading notes with people such as Brian was also part of my education.

I was just telling my wife last night about when Mr. Professor lived with me for a few weeks in early 1997, in New Jersey with Dennis. He came from the conservative lands of North Dakota and taught accounting, but the Ventura nightmare woke him up, too. While he lived with me, every night he read Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States. I had already published my first site the previous autumn, but Mr. Professor said that I should teach a class and use work such as Zinn's as the basis of the curriculum. If Mr. Professor could see my site today, or even the one I published in 2002, he would have said, "You did it!" If I think back to the 2002 version of my site, the theme would have been something like, "You may think that you know what happened and is happening, but after reading my site, you may not be so sure." But my big essay was more about what really happened, not what didn't or was lied about.

I think that both themes are important. The first is to, if not entirely get rid of, question whether what we were taught was true. The second is to try to find out what is true. I think that the quest for truth never ends. I think that we can find soul-centric truths, such as the power of love, but in our limited physical existence we see through the glass but darkly, and we can never settle for easy answers. And this is the hard part, as we are spoon-fed lies from our cradles, designed to control us, so that we would "play the game" of scarcity. Because of the carrots and sticks of scarcity, it is not easy to break out, even in one's mind. All I ask is that the choir can at least break out in their minds long enough to sing the song of abundance. That song has never been heard on Earth in chorus before, and I think that it can create some harmonic effects at the least, and it may be the missing piece to catalyze a successful FE effort. Make no mistake – that is my ultimate goal.

What I found was that all of the denial and fear directed toward FE was closely related to, if not due to, people's addictions to their scarcity-based frames of reference. I found that almost nobody on Earth has the integrity to even try to leave those frameworks behind. Heck, Dennis is the greatest person I ever met, and he is a fanatical literalist Christian. It is not easy to let go of our conditioning. That is why I have often stated that people generally need to have had some kind of awakening experience for my work to begin to make sense. It does not have to be a mystical awakening, but all of my FE fellow travelers had one. It helps shed the materialism of mainstream science.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th February 2015 at 01:49.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2015), Joseph McAree (14th February 2015), JRS (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (15th February 2015)

24. Link to Post #4693
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have been doing, I am making a post to note that another 100,000 view milestone was reached. It is reaching 700,000 today.

As New England is pounded by blizzard after blizzard, we are having a drought here. I went hiking in the Alpine Lake Wilderness yesterday, picture attached. Hiking on bare trail in February is unheard of.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	granite 2-13-15.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	28963  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2015 at 23:00.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2015), Chris Gilbert (15th February 2015), Joseph McAree (14th February 2015), JRS (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (15th February 2015), Limor Wolf (16th February 2015), Nine (15th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #4694
    Thanks

Hi:

In my advancing years, I have been taking mid-day naps, and I just woke up from one, I came to my computer, and it felt like I never woke up, living in an Orwellian nightmare. The USA sold out Iraq's Kurds more than once, and today they are bombing Kurdish towns in Syria to fight the Islamic State. I have been writing about the USA and Syria for years.

The USA is bombing Sunnis (Islamic State) in Kurdish Syrian towns, and of course the Syrian president is not in the loop because the USA wants to topple him, too. Heck, the so-called "freedom fighters" and "terrorists" are neighbors, and the USA can barely tell them apart. It reminds me of Vietnam, where the only good gook was a dead gook, which had rich precedent in the Indian genocide, as the "good Indians" would be confused with the "bad Indians," only noticed after they were slaughtered, with a wink at the "mistake." It is like the Kurds are props that the American press dusts off every few years when they make for good photo ops. Ah, the evil is neck-deep in what the USA is doing, and one day, it will drown us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th February 2015 at 03:29.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2015), Joseph McAree (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (15th February 2015), Limor Wolf (16th February 2015), Nine (15th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #4695
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

Do not be to harsh on your friend Dennis and I can tell you though never having met him that I would like him immensely!

Some on the Alt media say that there will be a fake alien invasion planed by the paper clip Nazis and so I can tell you for sure that the Christian fundies will never ever go along with that kind of plan since it is hard wired into them to reject such a notion and of course I look well beyond my ideologies Wade....and of course when you put a FE device in every home then the fundies will give up there goofy religion and so look at it as a way to provide time for some positive change!

Change will not come from the fundies but they will certainly embrace it when it comes...

I view Dennis as a Christian brother that has lived a good life...and will never change that opine....

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 15th February 2015 at 08:23.

29. Link to Post #4696
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

I have never been harsh on Dennis, but all organized religions are rackets, scarcity-based, and means of mind and social control. Dennis has written about the fake alien invasion, and has also written against feminists and homosexuals. He definitely toes the party line there. I don't. I am aiming for something far higher. My point about messianic religions is that it encourages men to go play the hero. I am not so sure that that it is a good thing. That is how delusional Young Warriors get "inspired." Most of the Bible is fairy tales, IMO, and should not be taken literally, or even very seriously. Jesus's Sermon on the Mount was the essence of his message. "There is no out-group" is the most enlightened message ever delivered to humanity, and Christians are history's most murderous people. Is there something wrong with that picture? As Gandhi said, Christians are so unlike their Christ. Dennis is the greatest person I ever met, but he would have been great whether he was Christian or not, and would be greater still if he left behind his Christian indoctrination, especially the parts that allow us to judge each other and elevate one group over another. He eventually left behind his nationalist indoctrination. That is just my opinion, but I do not expect him to change. Yes, everybody will accept FE in their homes. It will be like giving everybody a billion dollars. Not many will say, "Nah, give me scarcity instead, thank you." Then the awakening will begin. It does no good to judge the sleeping or those sucking their blood. But that does not mean that we do nothing.

I just woke from a dream in which there was a nuclear war, and the surviving American people finally woke up and realized that their "leaders" were entirely responsible for the nuclear holocaust, not the "bad guys." The USA is taking a blowtorch to the powder keg today like never before, led by that Nobel Laureate president. It is truly insane, and seems calculated to bring on World War III. Will the USA be reviled more than Nazi Germany has been, when it is all over? Maybe. Like Napoleon and Hitler, will the USA's downfall be attacking Russia? No wonder the GCs want to terraform Mars.

Back to the perils of the FE pursuit. Again, it took me many years to be able to generalize what I was seeing, and it was not until reading Fuller that my paradigm finally crystallized for me. I had many years of witnessing reactions to the idea of FE, after my wild ride with Dennis and traded notes with people such as Brian O before I finally admitted that people were addicted to the scarcity-based frameworks that fed and comforted them. That is what all the denial and fear had in common. I found that unless people really cared for something beyond their egocentric existences, they were not reachable. Few do, which was the primary lesson of my journey. So, that egocentric focus on survival and comfort trapped nearly everybody's minds and spirits.

That is why I say that if a person's heart is not in the right place, the rest will not matter. But that is only the first step in developing an awareness that will be helpful in manifesting the biggest event in the human journey. The entire journey of life on Earth has primarily been a series of energy events. The human journey is particularly defined by energy events. The energy levels that humanity tapped formed the foundation for what was built on it, and when the foundation changed, society changed, and not before. Slavery was unquestioned until energy-driven machines made brute human labor obsolete, which also liberated women and led to longer life expectancies and educated populations. Without the energy foundation that made it possible, it would not have happened. Bonobos were able to radically change their social organization when their food supply doubled, and they are more peaceful than any human society has ever been.

In a way, the energy regime is like DNA, in that the foundation determines what can stand on it. In that respect, Marx was right, although he also suffered from Young Warrior delusions. Once people can develop some scientific literacy, the foundational role of energy becomes clear, and the various economic schools of thought can be seen for their delusional nature.

If we do not solve the energy situation, ASAP, the rest literally won't matter. But those who cannot distinguish forests from trees, addicted to their scarcity-based perspectives, hack at branches if they hack at all, as they think that retail politics, money, taxes, and other exchange games hold the answers, and so on. All FE approaches taken so far have also been scarcity-based and are trying to find the easy way out, the path to riches and fame, etc., which is why they have not worked. I am doing something different, and finding the people with the right stuff and who are willing to do the work is going to be the hard part. No heroes needed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th February 2015 at 16:03.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2015), Joseph McAree (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th February 2015), Melinda (16th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #4697
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    One personality type that can get involved in FE suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder, and gender often influences pathologies. Most borderlines are women, and most psychopaths are men. There is controversy that it is not as sexualized as it may appear, as the symptoms of the genders are different, and psychopathic women will not be as prone to violence as a psychopathic man will, and borderline men do not present the more classic symptoms that women do, but I have had encounters with borderlines, and it is the classic hero/villain routine, as they initially see you as a savior, to later spend all of their time attacking you. Borderlines are very dangerous for therapists, as they first see the therapist as the savior of their life, but when that wears off, they see the therapist as the villain, and borderlines make a disproportionate share of complaints to state boards as they try to wreck the careers of those who treat them. That situation is also a very real one in the FE pursuit, and FE aspirants need to be vigilant of it.

I do not seek heroes for my approach, and hero talk always goes in unproductive directions. I am taking the lamb's approach.

Best,

Wade
    A friend and I have noticed something similar in the past in regards to offering to help people on a psychic/energetic level. Besides creating dependencies and the problems you mentioned with those afflicted with BPD, it can also play into ego delusions of wanting to be the Hero. I prefer to only offer assistance now if it's done with certain formal boundaries in place and the understanding that the person seeking assistance needs to take charge and let go of victim conditioning.

Fictional stories revoling around a hero changing the external world are engaging, but they are best interpreted as being symbolic of the esoteric "Hero's Journey" wherein one delves into their subconscious, breaks through beliefs and assumptions and attains a transformation of consciousness, a process that on a narrative level is harder to describe when it's entirely internal.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th February 2015), Limor Wolf (16th February 2015), Melinda (16th February 2015), Wade Frazier (15th February 2015)

33. Link to Post #4698
    Thanks

Thanks Enishi:

Yes indeed, the hero archetype is really about "conquering" one's own inner demons, and when it becomes a meme for action, then it can get hairy, and is best left for Hollywood. With the FE pursuit, the magnitude of it magnifies all reactions. Billion dollar bribes to go away, jail and worse if they are refused, etc., makes the reactions to FE rather extreme, and I have seen people institutionalized who merely pondered the milieu. That magnitude is why FE inventors can think they are the Messiah, and so on. I could give examples of highly unbalanced reactions to my work on the Internet, but they are not hard to find.

A big problem with borderlines is that they can really seem to have it together, so when they try to wreck careers with state boards and the like, their accusations can seem credible. They can be particularly deadly anywhere near FE activities.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2015), Joseph McAree (15th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Melinda (16th February 2015)

35. Link to Post #4699
    Thanks

Hi:

Tom Tomorrow is my favorite political cartoonist, whose cartoons are on my site (1, 2). Here is one from 2007 on the same theme.

I am doing a little NASA dishing with a former NASA employee at Scott's forum, and will be writing some more on it in the next few days.

Time to go hiking.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th February 2015), Joseph McAree (16th February 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Melinda (16th February 2015)

37. Link to Post #4700
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Wade;

I found this article “To Save the Planet, Don’t Plant Trees” linked in a thread Bill Ryan started today. It’s an op-ed in the NY Times from Sept 2014 by Nadine Unger. Nadine Unger is an assistant professor of atmospheric chemistry at Yale.

In her article she makes the following extraordinary claims:

- “… large-scale increases in forest cover can actually make global warming worse.”

- “The dark color of trees means that they absorb more of the sun’s energy and raise the planet’s surface temperature.”

- “Worse, trees emit reactive volatile gases that contribute to air pollution and are hazardous to human health. These emissions are crucial to trees — to protect themselves from environmental stresses like sweltering heat and bug infestations. In summer, the eastern United States is the world’s major hot spot for volatile organic compounds (V.O.C.s) from trees.”

- “Moreover, it is a myth that photosynthesis controls the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere. Even if all photosynthesis on the planet were shut down, the atmosphere’s oxygen content would change by less than 1 percent.”

- “… almost all the oxygen the Amazon produces during the day remains there and is reabsorbed by the forest at night. In other words, the Amazon rain forest is a closed system that uses all its own oxygen and carbon dioxide.”

A statement of hers I do agree with is “…relying on forestry to slow or reverse global warming is another matter entirely.” Correct. If we don’t stop burning hydrocarbons forestry will have little to no effect.
    Of course, I also agree with this statement “Planting trees and avoiding deforestation do offer unambiguous benefits to biodiversity and many forms of life.”

Here’s an article by The Nature Conservancy that challenges Nadine’s assertions. Unfortunately it too misses the boat by not acknowledging the potential FE would have in solving this problem once and for all.

Best Wishes;
    Darren

PS: Your Tom Tomorrow cartoon from 2007 applies perfectly to Nadine's article, same paper and all.
    Last edited by kudzy; 16th February 2015 at 05:03.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th February 2015), Melinda (16th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 536 FirstFirst 1 135 185 225 235 245 285 335 536 LastLast