Page 345 of 535 FirstFirst 1 245 295 335 345 355 395 445 535 LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 10693

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #6881
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I find that other spiritual practitioners constantly project their own qualities onto other people in regards to assuming there will be a mass awakening. While there may be more waking up now than several decades ago, it's still a tiny trickle compared to most of the population. I think it seems greater than it really is because like-minded people can connect easier now on social media and forums.

I've also been seeing more articles recently like this one suggesting the situation with renewables may be getting better. While that is encouraging on one hand, I just don't see the USA adopting a full scale approach like that. People here are too addicted to the current automobile/suburban sprawl way of life. Any changes are going to be too late too soon, especially with oil depletion factoring into the current increasing risk of WWIII and Trump doing one of his typical impulsive flip flops back to neocon policy.

Many of my friends post regularly about renewables or other progressive changes they want to see implemented. I sympathize with their idealism and I know their hearts are mostly in the right place, but all that social media posting and protest marches and such basically only amounts to feel good virtue signalling that accomplishes nothing.

Makes me wonder if the white hats are the ones who will end up giving commercially ready zero point technology to the choir effort once it looks like the choice between abundance and annihilation can't be delayed any longer.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd April 2017), Melinda (20th April 2017), Wade Frazier (20th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #6882
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Hi Chris:

Oh, the notes you hit. Very astute. I could have penned a lengthy reply before my day began, but the electricity in my town was out for some hours this morning. Ah, the energy game. The local electric company is still messing with me!

Yes, psychological projection is a human universal, as people measure each other in the light of their own motivation. The New Testament’s Jesus remarked on it, on how people with crime in their hearts see everybody else as criminals. Everybody, to one degree or another, is guilty of it, but the free energy pursuit has been great for helping me escape that state, if only fitfully. The masses and elites are wrapped up in their egocentric games, and neither has been any help for manifesting the Fifth Epoch, and neither is very likely to. Both have been greater hindrances than help. I regularly get free energy newbies who begin to grasp the magnitude of free energy, and they have a hard time believing that Godzilla would not want to let humanity have it (just like they think that their social circles will immediately “wake up” when free energy and abundance is even mentioned). I then have to try to explain to them that Godzilla does not think like “normal” people do, as power and control are the lights that he steers by, and he would rather destroy the planet than give up his perceived “power.”

The masses cannot even distinguish the psychopaths from the saints, which I first saw when Dennis had his company stolen in Seattle, and over the next three years, I learned that lesson in no uncertain terms. But even saints such as Ralph McGehee don’t yet understand. Ralph thought that if all Americans had access to the information and experiences that he did, that they would collectively call off the imperial dogs. No way. Nearly all Americans prefer to not know about the awesome imperial crimes that keep the chips flowing the USA’s way. Orwell remarked on that long ago.

Yes, the White Hats coming forward and giving their goodies to some group like the choir might happen, but we can’t count on that. Our effort has to be prepared to do it the hard way. But an abundance choir has never been heard on Earth before, and who knows what the harmonic effects might be?

On windmills and the like, they are too little, too late, and will far short of any kind of Epochal change. Brian O eventually realized it. Those are the small-ball “solutions” that are bandied about, and hard to get excited about any of them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2017 at 14:17.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st April 2017), eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd April 2017), Krishna (22nd April 2017), Melinda (21st April 2017)

5. Link to Post #6883
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    On to what might work and why. In brief, this approach is certain to succeed:
    • Train 5,000-to-7,000 heart-centered, comprehensive thinkers, who will comprise the “choir”;
    • Their “singing” will attract 100,000 people, most of whom will have been pining for the song their entire lives;
    • Together, they will mount a technology development effort, which will result in a free energy device ready for mass production and public use, which will be given to humanity.
    Visualize
    Actualize
    Realize

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (24th April 2017), Melinda (21st April 2017)

7. Link to Post #6884
    Thanks

Hi Bluegreen:

I am not sure that I understand the distinction between actualized and realized, but I agree on the process of imagining it and then pursuing it, and doing it in steps. The greatest triumph of the Godzilla-influenced system is making free energy and what can come with it unimaginable. Most of my work over the past generation is just trying to make it imaginable. Building the choir is going to be the hard part. The rest will be relatively easy. Reaching the understandings necessary to sing the abundance song is not easy. There is so much scarcity-based baggage that people need to leave behind, so many delusions about how our world really works that people need to relinquish, before they are going to be able to understand and keep their eyes on the ball. It takes daily work and awareness to not be lulled by the song of scarcity, so that they can sing the song of abundance. That is the hard part.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2017 at 12:34.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st April 2017), eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd April 2017), Melinda (21st April 2017)

9. Link to Post #6885
    Thanks

Hi:

To revisit Chris’s post and my reply, one of the most important lessons of my journey was to learn to get out of my head and realize that people see the world very differently from how I do, and are motivated very differently. In dialogue, when my ideas come back at me through people’s filters, I can gain some understanding of how people see their world. That addiction-to-scarcity idea took many years to become clear to me, after thousands of interactions and life-risking and life-wrecking adventures. Once I understood that framework, so many seemingly disparate reactions could be seen as arising from the same foundation, being mere variations of the same fundamental dynamic. Scarcity and fear is the background hum of our world, and few can escape that siren song. Few even realize that they are humming along with it. When that song ends, our world will become unrecognizable to people mired in our Super-Epoch of Scarcity. Abundance is a horse of a very different color, and brief periods of fleeting relative abundance (always primarily energy abundance) have marked the Golden Ages of the human journey.

I want to briefly revisit my friend’s little show. His eyes were bugging out of his head, and he remarked that those people putting on the demonstration did not play in the same galaxy as he did. While they encouraged him in his life-risking activities (you have to have already survived murder attempts on your journey to even be eligible for a show like that), they also said, “Don’t call us, we’ll call you.” I have purposely not known much about that show, as the people giving it risked their lives to put it on. Consequently, I don’t know much about where, when, and what (but have a pretty good idea of who), other than the show happened a generation ago, in an underground setting not far removed from what Greer described (what he saw was in an underground facility in Alabama), and that free energy and antigravity (or electrogravity) were shown off, among the many other mind-boggling technologies demonstrated. Several people in my circles are privy to not only those technologies, but many technologies and exotic materials have also been routinely sequestered, which would almost immediately render most industries and professions on Earth obsolete. That scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark is not that fanciful. But Godzilla did not just put it all in a warehouse and forget about it; many of those technologies have been refined to commercial levels and beyond. But we don’t get any while we collectively sleep, are easily herded by the social managers, are our own worst enemies, etc.

Manifesting the Fifth Epoch will require an unprecedented level of collective integrity and sentience, and I am confident that at least some people are going to be fit for the task and do the work. There will be nothing easy about it. I barely survived my journey with my sanity intact, and many fellow travelers didn’t. These realms are not for the faint of heart or those looking for easy answers.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2017 at 13:50.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joe Akulis (24th April 2017), Joseph McAree (24th April 2017), Krishna (22nd April 2017), Melinda (21st April 2017), Servant Limestone (22nd April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6886
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to try to wrap up the lessons learned posts in this coming week. The learning never ends, but some lessons were much more important for what I am doing than others. I suppose that being in the autism spectrum helps ( ), but concentrating on what is important and refusing to be distracted by the circus is vitally important for what I do, and will be a key choir quality. Scientific literacy is also very helpful for keeping one’s eye on the ball. Every day, some fringe/conspiracist/New Age flavor of the day makes the rounds, and to be charitable, very little of it is new or genuine, but comprises the mountain of chaff on the fringes. There is wheat to be found there, but the kernels are few and far between.

But the mainstream is often even worse. These days, I am bombarded by people around me with questions about Russia, Syria, Iran, and the like, and I just sent a relative these links (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), to help escape the mainstream media’s echo chamber, as imperial propaganda is reaching a deafening crescendo, like something out of Orwell’s worst nightmare. For the past generation, I have watched imperial hacks attack the work of Uncles Noam and Ed (and Howard, when he was alive), and use the most blatant logical fallacies when they were not lying outright. The mainstream is often worse than worthless, but that does not confer quality to the fringes. In today’s world, pursuing the truth can be a perilous undertaking that can threaten one’s sanity if the pursuer is not properly grounded.

I first saw the media’s Big Lies about Dennis a few weeks after meeting him, and they only got worse over the years. When I saw big names in the free energy field not only parrot the lies, but make up even bigger ones on their own, and embrace psychopathic liars such as Mr. Skeptic while they turned around and attacked Dennis and Brian, I realized that the free energy field was hopelessly stunted, in arrested development, where gossip flourishes, where aspirants declare themselves to be the Second Coming and Messiah, and so on. I found some great ones on my journey, but it was only a few, and I am the last man standing among my immediate circle.

Those lessons all sprung from that most important lesson that I learned so long ago, and everything else pales next to that one. It is the converse of that greatest lesson of all, voiced by masters such as Jesus long ago. All of creation is one, but in a world of scarcity and fear, that understanding is trampled beneath an egocentric quest for survival and temporarily sating one’s addictions, and being addicted to scarcity is typical. People will eat their own children if they have to, and will effortlessly justify it.

But with each Epoch of the human journey, as humanity’s energy surplus increased, societies became increasingly more humane. Practices considered normal in one Epoch became seen as primitive barbarities in the next one. If free energy makes its appearance before industrial civilization collapses (it is in the process of collapsing today, and the USA’s disintegrating middle class is just one symptom of many), humanity is not going to become enlightened overnight. I favor measures for ensuring a harmless transition to the Fifth Epoch, such as those peacekeeping grandmothers and outlawing mining on Earth, but even the stupidest of us will soon realize how idiotic such behaviors are, as senseless as playing Russian Roulette, and it won’t be long before nobody needs to be reminded anymore. Working for a living (and starving and sleeping on the streets if people don’t) will be seen in the Fifth Epoch as being just as barbaric as Fourth Epoch humans view slavery. War will be incomprehensible in the Fifth Epoch, and people will wonder in amazement about our incredibly primitive past.

Only somebody who has developed a comprehensive perspective can see those dynamics and likely outcomes, and won’t react to the idea of free energy and abundance with denial and fear, which are the standard responses. It takes big picture thinkers whose hearts are whole to see it, to be willing to do the work to help make it happen, and it took me many years to realize it. It took a lifetime of training, adventures, and study to arrive at my current approach, and I am sympathetic to those who have to spend years chewing on my work before it begins to make sense. It took about two years before I really understood what Uncle Noam was talking about, and I wanted to understand. My work is vastly more radical (it is epochal in scale and scope), and many people have been reading my work for twenty years and more, and I can still see it just beginning to sink in with many correspondents. It is a great way to help me develop patience!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd April 2017 at 17:45.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (24th April 2017), Krishna (24th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #6887
    Thanks

Hi:

Many years ago, I realized that work like mine can only reach the reachable, and they are few and far between. Those are just the numbers, and many times I have watched people introduce their social circles to my work (“my friends are hip”), to only have it end in disaster, with wrecked relationships, death threats, etc. I don’t recommend that people introduce their social circles to my work. For every time that might work, they can count on many strained or wrecked relationships, ostracism, and so on. My list of what the people I seek have in common was developed over many years and witnessing thousands of reactions to my work, trading notes with people such as Brian, and other activities. If people just have to, they can maybe send their social circles a link and leave it at that. Those I seek will instantly see my work’s worth, dive in, and not come up for air for months or years. Those who need to be sold, cajoled, and the like are not the people I seek, and trying to sell them on my work has virtually never ended well, if it ever has. This is a key lesson that anybody involved with me has to learn early on. The fewer wrecked relationships, the better.

One of the most common reactions to my work, by those not reacting in denial, fear, attacks, and the like, is trying to package it for mass consumption, to water it down so that my message can “sneak” past people’s ego defense mechanisms. What I learned long ago was that trying to water it down would ensure that it would not attract the people I seek. I have made many nods to making introductions to my work a little simpler, but they can only be introductions. There is no substitute for doing the work.

Making the biggest event in the human journey manifest is not a task for the masses. I learned that lesson most pointedly during my days with Dennis, but I still carried Brian’s spears before I was finally forever cured of that notion. The masses will be the biggest beneficiaries of the Fifth Epoch (and our fellow species) but they are not going to help humanity get there. No Epochal Event was ever initiated by mass action, and I highly doubt that it will this time. People are creatures of their Epochs, and are unable or unwilling to look beyond them. The end of slavery was unimaginable before industrialization. A world where nobody has to work for a living, or else, is similarly unimaginable today. Those kinds of reactions to my work, of denial, fear, attacks, irrational criticisms, and the like, are entirely normal, and I long ago stopped taking it personally. But it is a waste of time and energy to engage people at those levels. We have to raise our games if we want to make a dent. There are no easy, lazy, egocentric (or in-group) paths to the goal, not for this one. My big essay is only a prerequisite. The deep work has yet to even begin.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd April 2017 at 14:18.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (24th April 2017), eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (24th April 2017), Krishna (24th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #6888
    Thanks

Hi:

One important lesson of my journey took many years to sink in, and when I began to understand it, it became obvious in many ways, including aspects that were subtle and formerly fairly invisible to me, and it had a great deal to do with developing my current approach.

When I became Dennis’s partner, the truly epochal nature of what we pursued was beyond our imagination, and did not begin to become clear to me until nearly a quarter-century later, and I am still figuring it out. When I began to understand the magnitude of what we pursued, it slowly dawned on me that Godzilla and friends were way ahead of us. I got to witness organized suppression in my Seattle days, so that was not a new idea in 2010, when I read the book that helped me establish my epochal framework. But in Seattle, the suppressors were the electric companies, trying to protect their revenue base. Free energy was not even on the table back then. When New England’s electric companies held secret meetings about us, and began mobilizing their assets to wipe us out, they were not thinking in epochal terms, either, but just protecting their racket.

However, when we got our first friendly buyout offer around the same time, and when the so-called White Hats contacted us periodically, they all had a very good idea of what our efforts meant in the big picture, and adding a couple of zeroes the next year, before we got the boom lowered on us, was about keeping this super-epoch of scarcity and fear going, and warding off the threat of abundance and love.

One of the greatest delusions that free energy newcomers almost invariably arrive with is thinking that the magnitude of free energy is something that the people in charge are oblivious to, and that free energy efforts can sneak up on them. What a suicidal delusion. The GCs know very well what free energy means, which is why they have been so vigilant in keeping it at bay. Because the masses are oblivious does not mean that the people at the top are. In fact, a big reason why they are at the top is because they understand the “threat” very well, and keeping the public oblivious is one of their most “important” tasks.

That delusion manifests in many ways, such as free energy inventors thinking that they came up with something novel in their shops and garages. Whatever they tinkered on was developed to a commercial level and beyond generations ago. Those inventors think that they are blazing new trails, but they are in a rut that has been trod by thousands, and the games they play, of patents, proprietary technology, approaching venture capitalists, and the like, must make Godzilla yawn, as he sends his flunkies to deal with those “threats.”

Our effort was a horse of a different color, and they got a preview of it from Dennis’s ingenious marketing programs, such as putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free. Dennis was not going for the quick capitalist kill, and that was something that Godzilla rarely encountered in the milieu, and never before for somebody playing at Dennis’s level. In Godzilla’s textbook to train his minions, our efforts likely comprised a case study that takes up a chapter or two, and is one reason why he has not forgotten about me.

I have been doing my work for free for many years, do not even seek money, and don’t need any money to build the choir. But kind of like in The Lord of the Rings, in which Sauron could not even fathom why Gandalf and friends would seek to destroy the ring rather than use it, an effort not built on self-seeking, which plans to give way history’s most lucrative technology, is similarly outside of the motivational paradigm that Godzilla is used to dealing with. He is used to free energy inventors and their allies being overcome by greed, announcing themselves to be the Second Coming and Messiah, etc., and when they do that, they are already defeated. When aspirants do that, Godzilla must chuckle and rarely needs to lift a claw, as such efforts invariably head for failure without any organized suppression needing to be applied. He just gets his popcorn and watches the show, but even he likely tires of the same spectacles of ego, greed, naïveté, and the like.

I am doing something new and unusual, but he also likely thinks that my cause is hopeless, as I will never find enough people with the right stuff, so that we can make a dent. Maybe he is right, but I have no illusions that my effort is going to sneak up on him. I am likely pretty low on the radar, but my approach is novel enough so that he keeps half an eye open.

That is one reason why I am doing this very slowly and carefully, and I always dismiss the “bright ideas” of free energy newcomers (which are all variations of the same theme), who advocate the social route, who look for quick and easy answers, who want to bully me into doing it their way, and so on.

Those lessons were a long time in coming, and when they dawned on me, I slowly realized how far ahead of us Godzilla and friends were, but they also cannot fathom what an effort based on love might accomplish, in which getting rich and famous is not the overriding goal. The raising awareness part he understands, so the “threat” that my work represents is real, but I am not playing the conspiracist game, vending New Age pabulum, trying the social route, and so on, so am doing something strange in his eyes, as well as in the eyes of almost everybody who encounters my work, and that suits me just fine. Making my work palatable to the masses is not a goal of mine. They are not going to wake up by encountering my work.

My effort might be the critical missing piece of the puzzle, it might only be a quaint curiosity, but it won’t hurt anybody, which is perhaps my most important goal. I don’t want to help produce any more free energy martyrs. I had enough of that.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th April 2017 at 13:49.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (25th April 2017), Krishna (24th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #6889
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be my last lessons learned post for now. My most important lessons were primarily learned during my days with Dennis, without which I would likely not have much worth saying. I see my life’s journey split into “Before Dennis” and “After Dennis.” A greater human on the planet today I do not know of. My studies since my first stint with Dennis either would not have happened or have been of dubious worth, as they would have been viewed through the lens of inexperience and naïveté. There is no substitute for being there. But, can the people I seek learn vicariously enough so that they don’t have to try to survive what I did, so that they can learn to hit the notes? I think so, but they already have to have awakened somehow. They do not need to be the life-risking awakenings that Ralph and Dennis had, or the life-wrecking way that I awoke, culminating in my radicalizing moment on the witness stand. It just needs to be an awakening that helps people escape their in-group conditioning, whatever it may be.

I have identified the dominant in-group ideologies in the USA. Other peoples have theirs. Until people can escape their conditioning, they won’t really know what love is, as exemplified by that “love the enemy” understanding of Jesus. I doubt that anything other than a loving approach can manifest the Fifth Epoch. We have to approach this issue as creators, not victims, if we want to have a prayer for success.

Organized suppression is just what people do who live in scarcity and fear, even the richest and most “powerful” of us, and Godzilla is the most sophisticated practitioner of the craft on Earth, but he is also a divine child of the Creator, as are we all. Making him into the reason for why we do not live in the Fifth Epoch is a delusional creation of another out-group. His antics are only catalysts, not ultimate causes, similar to those gray beings that Roads encountered. Godzilla is one of us. Obviously, that heavenly world that Roads visited is one of the stars that I steer by. To return to that graphic of de Waal’s, make all resources abundant, as Bucky noted, and humanity will eventually see all life on Earth, indeed, all of Creation, as its in-group. That is my game.

For what is ultimately about manifesting the most liberating technologies in the human journey, as humanity will then become a Type 1 civilization, I found that something like scientific literacy is necessary. Otherwise, people tend to get distracted by the circus, fail to see the forest for the trees, and get lost in the weeds. A comprehensive view is necessary. Scientific literacy will be to the Fifth Epoch what literacy is to the Fourth: something that all children learn.

My jury is still out on whether a mystical awakening is necessary, but it might be. But where a person’s heart is is all-important. Without that, the rest does not matter. Materialists with their hearts in the right place may have what it takes. Dennis and Brian immediately understood the novelty of my approach, and we will see how it goes. This approach has been a lifetime in coming, and I seek those who can work with me on this little task.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (25th April 2017), Krishna (26th April 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #6890
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been putting lots of other commentary on hold while I finished my lessons learned posts. Earlier in the year, I wrote of some 30th anniversaries happening, such as becoming Dennis’s partner. I believe it was 30 years ago this month that we received that first friendly buyout offer, which was also when we began hearing from the White Hats. Also, 50th anniversaries are arriving. In April 1967, my father was planning his move back to California, in the wake of the Apollo 1 disaster. We left the next month, and only a couple of weeks before Brian’s amazing astronaut interview, when he was asked/ordered to go to Mars. How time flies.

My parents’ generation has been dying off for the past several years, with about one death per year, and the aunt that I was closest to recently died. I am attaching a picture taken in the summer of 1988, when I was living in her basement between hikes, as my life was falling apart. She was a better mother than my own mother was to me in those days. It is not like I had no support in those years, and those supporters, while few and far between, became like gold nuggets to me. How I will miss her. Her late husband introduced me to hiking, and her passing is the end of an era in my life. I am doing to my nephew what my uncle did to me: addicting him to the Cascade Range. He is going to be going to college in Washington, and will drag Uncle Wade out until he can’t do it anymore, which I hope is at least 30 years away. We’ll see.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aunt88.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	35209  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th April 2017 at 15:04.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th April 2017), Chris Gilbert (26th April 2017), eaglespirit (26th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (26th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #6891
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

...loving the 'living' now moment, Wade : )

Thanks for sharing...
    I too have had the 'gift' of loving elder relatives unexpectedly connecting to me and passing on subtle 'and not so subtle' wisdom and unconditional love thru the many years!

We are at the personal physical age of deeper consideration of our 'time-span' in this human-suit we wear on Mother Earth...
    Giving IS Receiving...a BIG Loving Lesson for me!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Wade Frazier (27th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #6892
    Thanks

Hi Eaglespirit:

Yes, I have had many blessings from my elders, and was also handed many challenges. Some did terrible things to people I loved, but I loved them still and did what I could to heal it. Some just showered the love, and what a blessing. Life is short on planet Earth, and time to do work!

I hope all is well,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th April 2017 at 14:10.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (27th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #6893
    Thanks

Hi:

It will be long hours at the day job for the next week or so, but I’ll sneak in a post or two. I am finishing up Frans de Waal’s Our Inner Ape, and there is plenty of good stuff in it, on chimps and bonobos in particular. He has written so many books that they can become repetitive, and I am about done with my de Waal phase for now. One nugget from the book is how very little primate behavior is “hardwired,” and he gave an example of an experiment that he performed with rhesus macaques and stump-tailed macaques. Rhesus macaques are highly hierarchical and harsh in their politics, while stump-tails are more easy-going. The stump-tails are larger, and dominate rhesus macaques if put together, and de Wall did just that with juveniles of both species. The rhesus macaques initially fled to a corner and threatened the stump-tails, who ignored their threats. After five months, however, the rhesus macaques were acting largely like the easy-going stump-tails and sleeping with them in piles. After the experiment concluded and the rhesus macaques were again isolated, they kept acting nicely. The stump-tails had “trained” them in more positive social behaviors, and de Waal’s team called them their “New and improved” rhesus macaques.

Virtually all differences in human societies today are because of nurture, not nature. Human nature has not appreciably changed for at least 50,000 years, and perhaps for far longer. With each Epoch of the human journey, as humanity’s surplus energy increased, societies became increasingly more humane. Killing strangers on sight in the Second Epoch gave way to “only” slavery in the Third Epoch to “only” wage slavery in the Fourth Epoch. In the Fifth Epoch, working for a living, or “enjoying” short lives of homelessness and starvation, will go the way of slavery and other barbarities.

The people in Roads’s nightmarish and heavenly worlds had nearly the same biological equipment. Human “nature” had almost nothing to do with the differences between those two worlds. While one was full of psychopaths, none existed in the other one. It all derived from human choice and the available economic surplus, which always derives from the energy surplus. The nightmare world was steeply hierarchical, literally, while the other would have had no hierarchy at all, especially economically, politically, or socially, and all lived in abundance and had a harmony with nature that most people today find hard to believe. But for those of us who choose love, that reality, or one very like it, is not far off, and how many people on Earth today do you think would choose that nightmare reality to live in, seeking to become the Rockefellers of their reality?

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (27th April 2017), kudzy (29th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #6894
    Thanks

Hi:

Here are some odds and ends before a long day in the office. The USA’s evil war machine hardly skipped a beat with a new president. About the only positive aspect of Trump’s campaign was countering the neo-McCarthyite ravings of Hillary, but that ended almost immediately after the inauguration, and the USA is back to shaking the global sabre as it waltzes toward World War III, bombings, trying to overthrow governments, and their “intelligence” is a pack of lies (1, 2, 3, 4), in wag the dog fashion, as usual. This is how empires end.

There is debate today regarding Trump’s release of some more JFK files, but the incriminating documents were never in the documentary cache to begin with.

Something kind of crazy is happening with my forum, as there are 428 readers in it as I write this. That is far higher than Avalon ever was, as I have yet to see 100 readers at the same time on my Avalon thread. Some group has found it, and I hope it is not some Godzilla-ish group, or some government agency studying how to eliminate the “threat” that I present. We’ll see.

A recent DNA study is confirming the orthodox understanding of how Australia was “settled,” and how there was very little migration of the populations after the original settlement. Of course, the Australian migration exactly coincides with the swift extinction of its megafauna, in the first event of many like it. The Australian situation for tens of thousands of years was hundreds of mutually hostile, patrilineal societies, which hunted kangaroos. To return to Otterbein’s hypothesis, because the fleet-footed kangaroo could not be hunted to extinction, big game hunting dominated, and therefore, agriculture was never adopted by aboriginal Australians. Only where large animals had been hunted to extinction, and the plants conducive to it, could agriculture be invented.

I really can’t wait to update my big essay. Lots of good stuff to add. A recent paper argues that the asteroid bombardment lasted far longer than previously supposed. My early life on Earth chapter will get one of the biggest makeovers. Again, nothing that I will add or revise will change the essay’s thrust, but will flesh out quite a few areas that I covered a little lightly. I have been reading a lot of fascinating material in the past couple of years.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th April 2017 at 13:35.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (29th April 2017), kudzy (29th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #6895
    Thanks

Hi:

I am no site technician, with a rolled-my-own site, with a little help from my friends, but I snooped a little into why there is so much traffic at my forum these days, and I see that Israel has jumped up to number two, and Israel, Russia, and China now produce more traffic to my site than the USA does. Americans have not been my target audience for more than a decade, so this is not a great surprise, but I am going to have to upgrade my host with this kind of traffic now. This “success” is really going to cost me!

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (29th April 2017), kudzy (29th April 2017), raregem (30th April 2017), Servant Limestone (30th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #6896
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished de Waal’s Our Inner Ape, and have a few observations to make, which are germane to my work. The primary thrust of his book was how humans are a cross between chimps and bonobos. Chimps can literally be bloodthirsty, as they drink the blood of the neighboring chimps that they murder. Bonobos, on the other hand, have never been observed to kill each other, and life is one big orgy for them, as they settle everything with sex, and in the most casual ways. They engage in sexual activity on par with how humans say “good morning,” “thank you,” and other innocuous social interactions.

The prominent speculation about how they became so different was that when some chimps became isolated by the Congo River’s formation about two million years ago, and there were no gorillas in their range, they could then eat gorilla forage, mainly leaves, and could thus have large and stable foraging parties, unlike chimps, who walk miles each day between fruit trees, and whose parties fluctuate continually between two and nine, whereas bonobo parties are nearly twenty and stable.

This had several impacts. One of which is that chimps usually forage alone, but generally within earshot of their party, and chimps murder each other by finding lone foraging males in their raids into neighboring territory, and then gang up and murder them. And just like how women have been human war booty since time immemorial, the conquering chimps would kill off all the males and acquire the females and the territory of the former chimp band. And in a typical primate practice, the chimps would then murder all of the infants of the conquered band. The selfish gene hypothesis has been proposed to explain it, and something similar is surely why. If a chimp can avoid it, he would rather not raise somebody else’s offspring. Echoes of this behavior are also seen in humans.

When what became bonobos suddenly had a new economic situation, they made many adaptations to it. While females still left their natal groups to mate, the primary social glue among bonobos is female-on-female sex, which established a sisterhood of dominant females. Wild female chimps have almost no social bonds, and they virtually disappear for years when they have an offspring, partly so that no male chimp will murder it. But bonobos, with their dominant sisterhood, eliminated infanticide, and any bonobo that gives the faintest hint of threatening an infant will have the entire society come down hard on him, no matter what his mother’s rank might be.

While chimps make war, bonobos make love, and de Waal took pains to inform his readers that bonobos were not some saints, but made the best of their situation, and engineered societies in which violence nearly did not exist (only those who violated the generous social code received it), and they live in peace and plenty. Mr. de Waal has spent a career observing chimps, and noted that captive chimp populations quickly began traveling the bonobo path, as females began forming social bonds, which wild chimps don’t do.

As he began studying a captive chimp colony in his home nation of the Netherlands, the behaviors he saw were so sophisticated that he began reading Machiavelli, to help him understand what he was seeing. In the end, de Waal says that for all of humanity’s prowess with toolmaking and feats of rationality, chimp social intelligence is equivalent to human social intelligence. Mr. de Waal has also studied capuchins, macaques, and other primates, and they also have high social intelligence, but chimps and bonobos have the most sophisticated social intelligence that he has seen, and a primary hypothesis of his is that morality grew out of sociality, which is standard among evolutionary anthropologists.

Being a scientist, however, de Waal showed himself to be naïve at times, and when I began reading his The Age of Empathy, I was surprised at his naïveté that humans would react to the financial crisis of 2008 by leveling the economic playing field. The opposite has happened.

The great social changes were a result of great economic changes, not the other way around. We can’t use sociality to make big economic changes. It has never worked that way and never will. Some bout of conscience out of nowhere did not end slavery: the rising standards of living of industrialization did, just like they liberated women. Bonobos would have never started down their path if they didn’t have their food supply double when gorillas left the area and never returned.

This is why the social circle approach is completely useless for epochal change, and the arrival of free energy will be the most epochal of the epochal events. Again, I learned this the hard way, being a key member of five different mass movement approaches before I was finally cured of the idea that the social approach was going to work. It won’t work for epochal change. Sociality is pre-sentient behavior, and all that it is good for is the survival of the social group, AKA the in-group, and all out-groups have been fair game for as long as there have been social animals. When people are focused on a common goal, social maneuvering takes a back seat. That is my approach, and I know that I seek needles in haystacks.

For the naiveté that de Wall displayed at times, more often, he was a fount of wisdom. What behavioral scientists like him readily admit is that humans are far less rational than we like to believe, making emotional decisions and then rationalizing them later. Humans can rationalize anything, even eating their children.

After five years of playing the Paul Revere of Free Energy, and all that he received from his colleagues, who hailed from the tops of the world’s governmental, academic, scientific, and “progressive” institutions, was denial and fear, Brian O began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species, and I sadly understood.

All out-groups being fair game directly relates to my journey’s primary lesson, that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. People simply don’t care about anybody outside of their perceived in-group. Somewhere around 1% of Americans know or care about the millions of children that our great nation has murdered in the past generation. The greatest force of evil on the planet today is the American military, and most Americans worship it. Indeed, I saw a poll just the other day, and funding the military is the American voter’s highest priority. We are now playing with igniting World War III, and one astute American critic finished his article on the USA’s preparations for an offensive nuclear war with, “And so apparently do the American people, a population stupid beyond all belief.” I understand the sentiment, which is why Americans have not been my target audience for more than a decade.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2017 at 15:33.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

charles john williamson (30th April 2017), eaglespirit (30th April 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (1st May 2017), raregem (30th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #6897
    Thanks

Hi:

Anybody familiar with my public writings knows what an avid hiker I am. I measure my years by the quality hikes that I got in. I got home last night to the devastating news that a long-time hiking pal had died. I will likely not hike with anybody in this lifetime more than I hiked with him. We easily took more than 100 trips together, including ten backpacks or so. He was only 51. I am reeling. I’ll make a shrine to his memory one day, but for now, attached are a few pics from when we were younger.

Best,

Wade

Name:	brent1.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	35223   Click image for larger version

Name:	brent2.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	35224   Click image for larger version

Name:	brent3.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	35225   Click image for larger version

Name:	brent4.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	35226  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th February 2020 at 03:24.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st May 2017), eaglespirit (6th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2017), Hervé (2nd May 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (1st May 2017), Limor Wolf (1st May 2017), Melinda (3rd May 2017)

35. Link to Post #6898
    Thanks

Brent deserves two posts of pics…

Name:	brent5.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	248.4 KB
ID:	35227   Click image for larger version

Name:	brent6.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	35228   Click image for larger version

Name:	brent7.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	35229   Click image for larger version

Name:	brent8.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	35230  

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2017), Hervé (2nd May 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Krishna (1st May 2017), Limor Wolf (1st May 2017), Melinda (3rd May 2017)

37. Link to Post #6899
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dearest Wade;

My deepest condolences to you and all of Brent's loved ones.
    Sending you lots of love.

Your Pal,
    Darren

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st May 2017), eaglespirit (6th May 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Melinda (3rd May 2017), Wade Frazier (1st May 2017)

39. Link to Post #6900
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

I am extending my condolences to the recent losses of very important people in your life. Hold on and keep looking forward.

Serg.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st May 2017), eaglespirit (6th May 2017), Joseph McAree (4th May 2017), Melinda (3rd May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 535 FirstFirst 1 245 295 335 345 355 395 445 535 LastLast