Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4801
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Let's discuss more on Mr. Mentor's engine and related matters, my sock-puppet friend.

Q: Can you discuss that rocket scientist who studied Mr. Mentor's engine?

A: That rocket scientist was assigned to analyze Mr. Mentor's engine by the federal government. That scientist helped save the USA's space program. He correctly diagnosed the problem of the rockets "pogo-ing" and blowing up. I think that he may have worked at Rocketdyne at the time, but I am not sure which contractor it was. Anyway, rockets were blowing up and the manned spacecraft program was held up because of the problem. It was not his job to diagnose the problem, but he did and wrote a book that described the problem and proposed a solution (which was the one finally adopted). He laid it on the desk of the man in charge of resolving the problem, and the man nearly threw it back in that scientist's face. He did not need any help! Those who think that people impartially search for truth and will take it wherever they find it are not very familiar with humanity.

That scientist had to go over the head of the guy in charge of resolving the problem, and they had to surreptitiously obtain the rocket blueprints and modify them. That solution allowed the rockets used for Project Gemini to be "man-rated." When my father worked at Mission Control, he heard of that scientist's work, but his name is not in the history books, which is also typical.

A generation after the hoopla over Mr. Mentor's engine, I interviewed that scientist while on a document hunt regarding Mr. Mentor's engine. Mr. Mentor told me that the rocket scientist only saw the genius of Mr. Mentor's engine after blackboard sessions and hand-waving, but that scientist told me that he came to appreciate it on his own, with no help from Mr. Mentor. It was a generation after the events, and I believe that both are right, to a degree. There probably were blackboards and hand-waving, but that was likely after that rocket scientist became interested after his initial study. That scientist became that engine's greatest champion. He is 86 today, and I might reveal his identity when he passes (if I outlive him! ).

Q: Can you discuss thermodynamics a little?

A: Sure, to the extent I am able. That rocket scientist was a thermodynamicist. When I was with Dennis during my first stint with him, we had some high-powered scientific minds involved, including Mr. Mentor's, which was partly why we got the sledgehammer like we did. Sparky Sweet lived down the road from us, and with Dennis as our ringleader and me and Mr. Professor handling the money side (not because we were brilliant, but because we were honest), we definitely became a "threat" to Godzilla and others that needed to be dealt with.

I was busy helping run the business in Ventura and left the science and technology to the experts. But when Dennis was in jail and I sacrificed my life to get him out, that was when I really began the studies that became my public writings today. I obtained Mr. Mentor's and Victor Fischer's engine patents, and Mr. Mentor's other patents, and began doing archival research at UCLA and UCSB, diving into the stacks, poring through the Congressional Record, and the like, so that I could brief any expert witnesses that my money might line up. Of course, six weeks after my quixotic gesture, Dennis was out of jail in the biggest miracle I ever saw, and my heroics were no longer needed.

I took it easy on the study for the next year, decompressing from the nightmare, and about the time that Dennis was coerced into that plea bargain after the judge took Mr. Big Time Attorney hostage, I began diving back into my studies. That was about the same time that I heard Ed Herman on KFI. When I had settled in from my move to Ohio, I began to hit the books hard, and that is when I began studying thermodynamics and Mr. Mentor's and Fischer's patents in earnest. As I recall, I spent about a month or two in those studies, and know enough to be dangerous.

That two hydraulic heat engines came to us only a few months apart is one of the many Twilight Zone moments of those days. What were the odds? There was definitely divine guidance in all of that, apart from voices in our heads (1, 2, 3). In short, thermodynamics is the study of turning energy into work. It has its "laws," and the first major figure of thermodynamics is Sadi Carnot, who first formulated what became the Second Law of Thermodynamics, which is a statement on entropy. In short, entropy is the tendency of the random motions of atoms and molecules to create disorder. In thermodynamic terms, it is the tendency of hot objects to cool off, and cold objects to warm up, so that the objects and their environments reach the same temperature. In the 2002 version of site, in my original energy racket essay, I described the gist of Carnot's argument, particularly regarding our heat pumps and heat engines. Carnot's Second Law states that what we were trying to do - marry heat pumps and heat engines to make free energy - was impossible.

When Mr. Mentor invented his engine, he was not thinking of Carnot or trying to beat his ideal, and that rocket scientist had to school Mr. Mentor in some thermodynamics, in order to achieve pressures that were more conducive to his engine's ideal efficiency. Fischer, on the other hand, was taking on the Second Law straight on. I heard him discuss it for a few minutes in Ventura, and he said that when Carnot envisioned his ideal engine, he envisioned a gas (such as ran the steam engines of his day), his Second Law was based on ideal gases, and liquid heat engines were ignored ever since. Fischer theorized that in his hydraulic heat engine the water lattices would not disassociate and become vapor, but would remain a liquid in a "stretched" lattice, and when the power stroke was completed, the energy had been wrung out of the hot water and it cooled off. It did not need the external condensers that modern steam engines need, as only about 1% of the working fluid became vapor in the power stroke. He called that "stretched lattice" Fischer Steam (after his grandfather, he said, who "coincidentally" had the same last name as Victor ). It was all a nice theory, but they actually built Fischer engines in Australia, and the early prototypes came the closest to the Carnot ideal that any heat engine ever had. A hydraulic heat engine was big stuff, and Mr. Mentor quickly saw the similarities of Fischer's engine and his, and we stopped building a prototype of Mr. Mentor's engine and began building Fischer's, as it was further down the development curve. The standard development curve to commercial status was about 7-8 years, in an industrial setting. Both men knew the process, which is one reason why when I hear people advocating the tinkerer revolution in garages and bedrooms across the world, it is an effort not to laugh, as such advocates have zero experience in developing technologies for public use. Brian tried to disabuse FE newbies of those delusions, but they persist to this day among nearly all FE newbies that I ever saw.

As I studied thermodynamics, it clearly stated that what we were trying to do was impossible. It is one thing to approach the Carnot ideal, but another entirely to exceed it. I left the subject alone for more than a decade, with my conclusion being that I certainly did not know how Mr. Mentor's and Fischer's engines could exceed the Carnot ideal, but I was not about to gainsay those inventors. I would have liked to have seen them built, and then we could see. When Yull Brown screwed Dennis back in the 1990s, Dennis got back in bed with Fischer and they spent years building Fischer's prototypes. They once got one running for 24 hours, but they had a cold reservoir to get it going, so whether it was really exceeding the Carnot ideal is an open question for me, but I kind of doubt it. Mr. Mentor's engine, IMO, was a superior engine, and I would have liked to have seen one of those built. Even if they could not do free energy, they were extraordinary engines with vast potential. Fischer ended up screwing Dennis, too, which did not surprise me. My days with Dennis in the 1990s finally made it crystal clear to me that the inventor/businessman's path to free energy will not work. Godzilla was all over us, for one thing. But the big problem, as I discovered during my first stint with Dennis, was the lack of personal integrity in the world. The enemy is us, not Godzilla.

So, I left the idea alone that heat pumps and heat engines, even the best in the world, which we possessed, could produce free energy. After hearing about Sparky Sweet's gizmo and his fate, I knew that the thermodynamic approach was a poor cousin to tapping the zero-point field. It was also in those years that a friend got a little peek at what is in Godzilla's Golden Hoard, and I realized that we were like cavemen working on better clubs, compared to what Godzilla had developed. What my friend was shown was likely at least partly developed from "captured" ET craft.

Then, when Brian asked me to help found NEM in 2003, I began becoming familiar with Eugene Mallove's work, and he stated that what we were trying to do, marrying heat pumps and heat engines together, might be able to produce FE after all. I was amazed to read that. I contacted him through Brian and we had some exchanges. I mailed off the patents on those engines and Dennis's heat pump, along with some data and analytics, and I was planning to discuss it with Mallove one day. A few months later, we lined him up to be the first speaker for our conference, and the next week was a bizarre one that was capped off with Mallove's murder, and Brian immediately began planning his move to South America. He moved to Ecuador immediately after the conference, fearing for his life, and spent the rest of his life there, in a kind of self-imposed exile.

Those dynamics are why disruptive energy technology remains on the fringes and enigmatic. I know that free energy, antigravity, and other technologies that seem like magic are on the planet today, but we do not get any while we are fast asleep and nearly everybody takes the blue pill when given an opportunity, and we are our own worst enemies. Godzilla is simply an opportunist, a parasite who fancies that he is a predator. Dark pathers are mainly cowards, in the end. The most accomplished have "earned" a certain respect from me, but they are the most deluded people of all. Godzilla sees Dennis as a problem that has given him some interesting days in the office, but we were never really close to making a market disruption. Organized suppression nips that stuff in the bud.

I have a lot more to discuss in this realm, such as why Dennis's heat pump was the world's best heating system, why he was offered a billion dollars when scientists and tinkerers are "only" offered an average of $10 million, and some other situations that can help FE newbies begin to see a bigger picture. Nearly all FE newbies are naïve, and many are incorrigibly so. Naïveté is no crime. I began my FE journey naively, and everybody that I really respected in the FE field began their journeys naively, but naïveté has to be shed early on if the aspirant is going to have a prayer. Naïveté can be a deadly affliction in the FE field.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th March 2015 at 16:57.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (13th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (13th March 2015), Limor Wolf (13th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #4802
    Ilie Pandia

What I find interesting about your latest posts is that so many "thinkers" are looking for some exotic device that has not yet been discovered (or so they imagine), while completely ignoring the basics, and the fact that someone like Dennis Lee was already putting such devices on the market in a big way!

It goes to show how most think that the problem is still the technology... if only one inventor would finally come up with something that works... Then it would be a race down hill to abundance, right? Right!

This brings me to a picture that sort of fits on this thread.

Name:  those-who-care.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  15.3 KB
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 13th March 2015 at 18:15.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (13th March 2015), Krist (14th March 2015), kudzy (13th March 2015), Limor Wolf (13th March 2015), Nine (15th March 2015), Wade Frazier (13th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #4803
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes indeed, the entire situation is surreal, and it is only by being many years removed from those events that I can write about them without my blood pressure skyrocketing.

I began seeing the media lies about Dennis only a couple of weeks after meeting him, and the media blackout in Boston was educational, but in Ventura my eyes were finally forced wide open.

All of that was educational enough, but in the years after my first stint with Dennis, as I began to understand the FE milieu, I was slowly amazed that the people in it either ignored Dennis or disparaged him. Instead of our adventures being the case study that all FE newbies should be tested on before even getting past the front door, nearly everybody lied about what happened. I was there, and I had to listen to the empty theories by newbies and "skeptics" about what happened.

By 2003, when Brian recruited me to help found NEM, I had already had a bellyful of the naïveté, denial, and dishonesty in the FE field, particularly concerning our adventures, but it was about to get even worse when I joined NEM. I eventually watched big names in the field disparage and libel Dennis and Brian while they simultaneously embraced the scoundrels. It was surreal, and is why I no longer have anything to do with the FE field and do not want to.

The FE field's state of arrested development is due to many factors, such as organized suppression, naivety, and denial, but the dishonesty in the field is probably the main reason why. It is that lack of personal integrity, once again. It was the most important lesson of my journey, but almost no FE newbie can admit it in the slightest. The enemy is us, not Godzilla.

Ten like Dennis, a hundred like Brian and Mr. Professor, a thousand like you, or 5,000-7,000 less talented singers, and FE is a done deal. Is that asking too much of humanity? Maybe so, but I am trying to find out.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (13th March 2015), JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (14th March 2015), kudzy (13th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4804
    Thanks

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, so why was Dennis offered $1 billion when the others were offered far less? What made him worth it?

A: What is kind of funny is that Dennis doubted that they would have paid it, but my experiences showed me that they would have. Members of Godzilla's "good guy" faction told Steven Greer that they paid out $100 in quiet money by the early 1990s, and I imagine the number is around $200 billion today. Greer reported that he was offered $2 billion to stop, and I won't gainsay it. Stan Meyer reported a $1 billion offer from an Arab sheik. The people who run the world know every well what technology exists on Earth today, and they know the risk if it gets loose. Not from a danger to the world perspective, but from the perspective of their power and control games. Those sequestered technologies would mean the end of elites, and they know it.

They have a ranking of risks that looks something like this. Why is Dennis ranked so high? Because unlike any other FE aspirant in world history, he actually put disruptive energy technology on the market. How hard is that to understand? I have been challenged by FE newbies who cannot comprehend the difference between an inventor tinkering in his garage and somebody mounting a national effort, who had already made the biggest run ever at bringing disruptive technology to the marketplace.

I have seen some smart people, such as scientists and engineers, fail to understand that distinction. They just do not have much real-world experience in making anything happen. I have received denial and derision from people whose horizons of awareness never expanded beyond their cubicles or surfing the Internet for a few minutes.

Just in my corporate life, I ran into two tales from my colleagues of disruptive energy technologies being bought out. One situation covered a few of the suppression strategies. Again, Godzilla's bag of tricks is very deep, as are his pockets. Somebody like Mark, a kid who invented an FE prototype in the basement of a nuclear facility, is going to get a different treatment than a career scientist like Sparky Sweet, and people like Dennis play at a radically different level of the game.

Only high flyers like Dennis and Greer are really going to present much of a problem, and neither one should be alive. The same goes for Adam Trombly. Dennis should have been dead more than 20 times over, and several were outright murder attempts. Others were kangarooing him into prison and then setting him up to be murdered by the inmates. It is not the view that people can get from the cubicle.

I think that what blows Joe Average's mind more than the offers is that Dennis turned them down. Joe Average projects his motivation onto others and cannot imagine somebody turning down $1 billion to go away, even if Earth and humanity are in the balance. That is also why Joe Average cannot distinguish the saints from the psychopaths. I saw that scene play out many times during my journey, and the blindness and lack of integrity displayed by the masses was really something to see, and was the most important lesson of my journey. I really do not want to see it anymore, but seek those who care. But like that picture that Ilie posted up, finding people who care for anything beyond their immediate self-interest is like a walk in the desert.

After telling me that people really cared, but did not have anything worth caring about, in 1987 (and I foolishly believed him), Dennis finally admitted to me, a sobering decade later, that almost nobody really cared, but he was sifting through the mine tailings of humanity, looking for them. What I am really doing with my effort is using this new tool called the Internet to look for them, but I am not asking them to risk it all, like those who signed up with Dennis often did. I seek a lower level of integrity, and will ask less of them, but there should be more of them to find, too.

Will I be made the offer I cannot refuse? I hope not. Godzilla knows that Mr. Professor and I changed the outcome of what happened in Ventura, and he probably knows that trying to bribe me won't work. When psychopaths such as Mr. Deputy and Mr. Texas were sicced on us, they quickly stopped trying their shtick with me, knowing that I was not susceptible to it. I do not want their carrots, sticks, underground shows, and the like, and if I play my cards right, what I am doing will start slowly and eventually reach a stage where stampeding sentient lambs can no longer be denied. Then I expect Godzilla to just slink away, as he underestimated the power of love. That is my dream, anyway, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th March 2015 at 22:17.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (13th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (14th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #4805
    Thanks

Hi:

More sock-puppet time…

Q: Wade, can we discuss why Dennis's heat pump was the world's best heating system?

A: Sure. It is really important to understand why it was, IMO, and that means a little scientific literacy. We will visit thermodynamics and will also see how under classical thermodynamics, FE with heat pumps and heat engines might be possible, but probably no more than a good photovoltaic array could produce.

Let's return to Carnot's formulas of maximum heat engine and heat pump efficiencies. According to Carnot, their product can never be more than one, and in practice are far less. Those formulas strictly deal with temperature, and I certainly won't gainsay that as heat engines operate between heat sinks with greater differential, they gain greater efficiencies, and that when heat pumps operate between heat sinks with lesser differential, they gain greater efficiencies. I am not sure that Dennis understood it all that well.

In the steam engines that run coal-fired electric plants, the boiler operates at about 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, and they have a condenser that is generally cooled by a body of water, at let's say 55 degrees Fahrenheit. If we run the numbers, that works out to an 80% theoretical maximum efficiency. In practice, such steam engines only get about 40% efficiency, or half of the Carnot ideal.

The nub of why Dennis's heat pump was so much better than just burning fossil fuels on site, or heating with electricity, is that humans ideally like temperatures of about 72 degrees Fahrenheit, not 2000 degrees. So, if the outdoor temperature was 40 degrees Fahrenheit and the heat pump was used to heat a home, then if we run the numbers, a heat pump could ideally get a COP of more than 16. But the standard heat pumps when Dennis was in the business got about a COP of two, or one-eighth of the Carnot ideal. But Dennis's heat pump could get more like a COP of six or eight.

So, if you just burned the coal that powered the electric company turbine on site at the home (let's assume 100% efficiency at turning that coal into heat into the home, which is being very generous), you would receive 100 units of heat, let us say. If you burned that coal in the electric plant that obtained a 40% efficiency, and heated that same home with baseboard electric heating, then that coal produced 40 units of heat at the home, and those other 60 units went up the chimney at the power plant and into warming up the body of water next to the power plant. But if you took those 40 units of electricity that made it to the home and, instead of using it for baseboard electric heating, you ran one of Dennis's heat pumps with a COP of six, then you could deliver 240 units of heat into the home (40 X 6). You thereby got more than 200 units of energy delivered into the home for the 100 units of coal burned at the electric company. At a heat pump COP of two (40 X 2), you only got 80 units of heat delivered into the home, and would be better off burning the coal at the house instead of at the electric company.

Those are the basics of why Dennis's heat pump was the best heating system in the world. There are obviously other factors in the above analysis, such as coal being a very dirty fuel, so that it is less harmful for the environment if the coal is burned at the electric company, which has some pollutions controls, unlike the homeowner's coal-fire heating system. The energy needed to transport the coal to the home was another factor, as well as line losses, but none of them really impact this analysis.

If you then think about the situation that Dennis stumbled into in Seattle, he entered a market where everybody heated with electricity provided by hydroelectric power. So, instead of saving, on a macroeconomic basis, 58.5% of the energy cost for heating (41.5 units of coal burned for heat pump heat (41.5 x 40% x COP of 6 = 100), versus 100 units of coal burned at the home), Dennis's heat pump was replacing electric heating, so he saved about 83% (100 units of electricity for electric baseboard heat versus 16.6 units of electricity at a COP of six, for 100 units of heat delivered).

Combine that with Dennis's ingenious marketing plan that took advantage of the tax credit, so that he could put the equipment on people's homes for free and they only made payments based on energy bill savings, then you can see how the electric companies were in a panic over his heat pump and called in all their markers to wipe Dennis's company out. Wiping out the competition is the very essence of capitalism, as monopoly situations are where the big profits come from, which John Rockefeller and Bill Gates knew well, which is how they became Earth's richest men.

On a macroeconomic basis, and energy is always the best measure of it, Dennis's heat pump, combined with electric company heat engines, was able to leverage 100 units of hydrocarbon energy into 240 units of heat delivered into homes and other human-friendly environments. Nothing else like it has ever been on the market.

It is really pretty easy to understand, if a person takes some time to become familiar with the rudiments of thermodynamics. But the "skeptics" and even big names in the FE field just lie about Dennis's heat pump and what happened to Dennis's incredible efforts. They were not little white lies, but Big Lies that served as the centerpieces of their attacks. Again, personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity, and as I have written plenty, it was surreal to watch the very same people who made excuses for those libelers and their criminal activities and even embrace them turn around and attack Dennis and Brian O, who should be the patron saints of the FE field. Whether that was lack of integrity or lack of discernment (they are related) that was responsible for that situation (the masses cannot distinguish the psychopaths from the saints, as I learned), and it was startlingly evident in how I saw Dennis and Brian treated in the FE field, which is partly why I no longer have anything to do with the free energy field, or want to.

In finishing, according to Carnot, hooking up a heat engine to a heat pump could never produce free energy, as the products would have to be more than one (the ubiquitous "overunity" that you hear about in free energy talk). But those heat pump panels also directly absorbed sunlight, so would give a boost that theoretically could get "overunity," but I doubt that it would be more than a photovoltaic array could produce, and even then, would likely fall far short of overunity. But Mr. Mentor and Victor Fisher thought that they could make free energy with their hydraulic heat engines married to Dennis's heat pump panels. I don't know about that, but those heat engines should have been developed regardless. Of course, a solid state device like what Sparky Sweet developed or what my friend saw blows the thermodynamic approach to free energy out the water. That is where the big potential is, not heat engines and heat pumps.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th March 2015 at 17:31.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (14th March 2015), Joseph McAree (14th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #4806
    Thanks

Hi :

I was just interacting with an ex-Avalonian, and my reply is appropriate here…

That is one way of looking at the numbers, but is probably not the way to view it. It took Jose Silva several years to get his first adult trained, long after he trained children. While the hundredth-monkey anecdote never happened, Sheldrake and others have demonstrated that Causative Formation is something worth investigating. Heck, I sat in the Silva class several times, and the day before we were supposed to work cases, back in 1982, the instructor sat down one of the students in front of the class, gave him a case, and the guy nailed it. The instructor then said that over the years with so many people working cases via the Silva Method, what it took Jose several years to accomplish with his first adult was easily done by adults 40 years later. The instructor admitted that he "cheated" for that demonstration a little, because the subject was "broadcasting" her energy, so was easy to pick up, so he often used her for case "virgins."

Many aspects of my work are original and radical, and in fact blow about 99.9% of the minds that even brush up against it. My work is a red pill. Training the first choir members is going to be the hardest work for me. It took a lifetime of experience, study, and writing to produce my body of work, and the online textbook, which is a prerequisite for choir membership, is pretty new. I have students studying and training, and when I think they are hitting the notes consistently enough to sing the song, they will go on stage. Some are very intimidated about going on stage, and I am coaching them.

Like Jose and his first adults, it is taking a lot of time to train the first singers, but I have already found natural singers such as Ilie. If I only found one at Avalon, it would have been worth it, and I have done better than that. Others who are hitting notes are too chicken to be real people on stage with me, and maybe one day, they will find their courage. I just joined Spectrum, and Adam and Fredkc are hitting some notes. It could be argued that I am fishing at the wrong holes at Avalon, Spectrum, and elsewhere, but I do not expect it to start fast.

If the process was linear, then your math might make sense, but I doubt that it is going to go like that. I have been at this for 40 years, and have budgeted the rest of my life's "spare" time to finding and training those singers. The biggest event in the human journey is worth one man's life spent on an approach that has never been tried before, or even conceived. One thing is for sure: if my first singers are not hitting the notes, my effort is going nowhere fast. It is about the notes, not the numbers. I have had to reject a number of applicants already, and even those that I initially recruited, as they could not leave their "stuff" at the door.

As Gandhi said, even an "army" of one for the truth is still about the truth, and he would happily be an army of one, if that was how it had to start. That is my attitude, too.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th March 2015 at 15:37.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (14th March 2015), JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #4807
    Thanks

Hi:

One of the side-effects of writing about the events of my life and stuff like Dennis's heat pump and Mr. Mentor's engine is that it can lead to publishing new material. My recent writings about Mr. Mentor's engine, and some serendipitous events, led me to digging up an old newspaper article about his engine, and I just put it on my site, here.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #4808
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

I really do not want to talk about this subject but I must.

We went to church tonight and went out to eat and then over to a friends house for a party....

my pal Mark came to the party and he is a huge fan of the "rehabilitated Hitler stuff" and we had a talk about what really happened and so I laid it out...

Hitler was about providing more room for his own people(in group) and determine who was to be culled.

Hitler modeled his pogrom around the American doctrine of genocide in regards to the Native peoples to provide room for their own people(in group).

He used the threat of communism to motivate his his people ...

They rounded Jews up and put them into work camps and worked millions of them to death to benefit the German and other Western corporations.

They outright exterminated many since Genocide was planned all along.

That there is more proof of a Nazi holocaust then any other historical conspiracy and so they make you as a 9/11 truther out to be a kook since you deny the Holocaust....

The whole house was absolutely quiet as we calmly discussed this issue and of course this is a big issue with American Evangelicals.

As I questioned my friend about his beliefs he fell into a kind of trance and blamed the "Jews" for most of our American problems and "Zionism" and a fixation of what is transpiring in the Middle East.

I told him that Hitler cut into the other western powers "action" and that he was destroyed by them because of that action.

And yes unbridled Zionism is a problem and certainly there are Jewish ethnic gangs of criminals.

I admonished my friend that we must be very careful not to blame all Jews for the acts of a few criminals within their ranks and at least he heartily agreed with that position and I went further that as Christians we must speak out of any unjust punishment given out to our Jewish brethren.
    I cautioned my deer friend to question his sources of scholarship and also warned him of how many times evil can be portrayed as good...

And so he is a product of the internet....as it were...

And so again Wade....thank you for your work...

and so time for a stiff drink...

Nine

16. Link to Post #4809
    Thanks

You are a brave man, Nine. That is the best thing that you have posted here. That kind of session with friends can end friendships. Speaking the truth can do that, especially when people are highly invested in the lies. Yes, Godzilla is not Jewish, although there are likely Jews in the ranks, but my guess is that they are mostly of Northern European extraction, those Aryans that Hitler lauded. I hope that drink helped. Studying the Jewish Holocaust spurred me to end my 20-year battle with the bottle. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs of any ethnic group, and they had the most to fear from Hitler, but Einstein was very outspoken about the USA dropping the atom bombs on Japan, while Jewish scientists were at the forefront of developing the atom bomb. Oppenheimer's conscience was assailed by what he had "accomplished," and Truman quickly got rid of that "son of a bitch" who complained about the "blood on his hands." Edward Teller became a nuclear evangelist, who not only developed the hydrogen bomb, but for the rest of his life told people that, "a little radiation is good for you." So, the noble and evil ones among Jewish scientists are evident if you study the making and use of the atom bombs.

When I recently read By the Bomb's Early Light, one of the observations astute people made was that even though Einstein signed that letter to Roosevelt, urging him to build a bomb before Hitler did, and Germany and Japan did not exactly have democratic systems in the 1930s, it was the so-called democracies that napalmed cities and dropped the atom bombs on a helpless and defeated people. To this day, the USA has never come to grips with its evil deeds, and has been rattling the nuclear sabre for the past 70 years. Hitler is scapegoat. A deserving one, to be sure, but by heaping all the "evil" on his shoulders and Japan's, the West has been able to avoid the introspection required to end the insanity of war and exploitation. We have killed enough innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan in the past generation to impress Hitler and Stalin, but somehow we are the good guys and the Jews are the problem. Crazy, is all I can say, and we are taking a blowtorch to the powder keg on Hydrocarbon Country, and are truly threating to launch a nuclear World War III with Russia over our attempts to carve away the Ukraine and further isolate Russia.

This will be last planned choir Q&A (for now! ) on heat engines, heat pumps, Mr. Mentor's engine, and what Dennis eventually did.

Q: Wade, can you discuss those high-MPG carburetors?

A: Sure. Years before I met Dennis, a couple of close friends who were engineers looked at the sorry state of Detroit carburetors and decided to build their own. All of the high-MPG carburetors that I know of were variations of vapor injection. Basically, carburetors injected liquid gasoline into the combustion chambers of automobile engines. That liquid helped cool key parts such as the valves by the latent heat of vaporization. Although it helped cool the valves, it was evaporating instead of having an explosive burn. All high-MPG carburetors vaporized the gasoline before it was injected into the combustion chamber so that it got a better burn, and hence, more energy was extracted from the gasoline, and hence higher MPG. Like Mr. Mentor's engine, they were just trying to wring more useful energy out of that gasoline.

They were building that vapor injection carburetor on one of their cars, and I visited them as they tinkered on it. One of them then sent off for a list of vapor injection carburetor patents and got back quite a list. The Detroit automobile companies owned nearly all of them, and the implications were clear. Detroit bought out or wiped out all of the vapor injection carburetors. One of those engineers told me that it had been happening as far as back as a guy named Pogue in the 1930s, so I wondered what they thought had changed. That began more than 30 years of my hearing about high-MPG carburetors and their fates. It is probably the most consistent energy tale that I have heard, outside of FE suppression.

Before I met Dennis, another pal told me a story that would become very familiar in subsequent years. He knew a guy who invented a high-MPG carburetor, tried to work with Detroit to develop it, and he was made an offer to buy it out. When he refused, the reply was, "Then we are taking it from you." Over the years, I have heard everything from "we are taking it from you" to "your family will be dead by dawn" and so on, when they stop playing nice, and they have carried out the threats when it came to it, but violence seems to have been more common up until about 1990 or so. It is more of a last resort when the other strategies fail, not a first resort.

When I met Dennis, he had a bodyguard when he met with the public, as he had had so many death threats over his heat pump (Bill the BPA Hit Man was certainly involved, as were others). At a public meeting at our offices, I had a chat with his bodyguard. He was a nice Latino man; he was a muscular six-foot-five and a martial arts expert, with a semi-automatic pistol. During our chat, he told me about a friend of his who built a 200-MPG carburetor and ran a station wagon on it. The bodyguard was hip to the game being played. A couple months later, after Dennis had his company stolen in a theft engineered by my boss, I befriended the inventor that Dennis promoted in Seattle, who had a heat storage technology. He worked for General Motors right after World War II, and stole patents for GM, but unwittingly. One night, as we chatted, the high-MPG carburetor story came up, and he told one, in which GM accidentally let out a pick-up truck around 1950 that got 70 MPG, and they did all they could to get it back from their very happy customer.

I was seeing and hearing that stuff before Dennis and I began thinking of FE. The tales of woe that came to us in Boston and especially Ventura were very sobering. Right after we hit Ventura, we heard of the likely fate of those people who built Mr. Mentor's engine and drove it in the Rose Parade, and that was just a warm-up to the tales we heard from the survivors, and by the time the dust settle a couple of years later, we became one of the greatest cautionary tales ever in the FE milieu.

After I staggered out of my home town, radicalized, I got a job as a controller for a trucking company, and five wearying years later, I stepped down. Soon before I left the company, I had a chat with a corporate colleague, and then I brought up a little of my FE past with him (it is never a topic for casual conversation, especially in my workplaces in corporate America), and then he proceeded to tell me of his days working for the Justice Department, when he had to investigate a death threat made by a Detroit automobile company to an inventor with a high-MPG carburetor. The buyout deal got a hundred times better when the Justice Department got involved.

To this day, if you surf the Internet, you will find all manner of "skeptic" and others who decry the high-MPG carburetor as an urban legend. Boy, do I ever know better.

As I have written plenty, I lost interest in the inventor's/businessman's approach to FE back in the 1980s, when we got wiped out, and my second stint with Dennis in the 1990s beat it into my head in no uncertain terms that the approach would not work. But Dennis kept doggedly pursuing it, and I really did not even follow what he was doing. I had not heard from him in five years when he arrived at my home to invite me to the White House, for an eve-of-the-election demonstration of the technologies he had been working on, and the most prominent was 100-MPG carburetor technology! It was like it had come full circle for me. Mr. Mentor's engine was all about wringing more energy out of a gallon of gasoline, and Dennis's heat pump was about stretching out the energy used to power electric plants, and Dennis had played the FE game for years (and never got remotely close to the finish line), and there he was, back where I started the game more than 30 years previously.

For one thing, I was in the blackest phase of my monster of a midlife crisis when he arrived at my home, and his visit actually spurred me to get the help that ended the crisis, and I almost told him to get the hell out of my house, but I just told him that I was not interested in having tea with Bush and Cheney (Bush's energy advisor set up the demonstration, and the aftermath would have certainly included a White House reception), and we then had a pleasant visit and he left the next day to go see his family in Yakima, where he was born. Dennis wanted me to be on the board of his new company, and I think that I was going to be the only non-family member on the board.

That demonstration was killed for reasons that I never even cared enough to find out about, and a few years later, Dennis made the news again, as the Federal Trade Commission attacked him, coinciding with a national TV show (my experience has been that those are always coordinated attacks, and I also saw it happen to a medical lab that I worked for) that smeared Dennis, which naturally featured the lying Mr. Skeptic, as usual. I admit that as I read the FTC's disingenuous complaint against Dennis, I thanked my lucky stars that I did not join him again, as my helping him out would have likely wrecked my life again. I have had more than enough of that in this lifetime, especially for something as suicidal as trying to bring high-MPG technology to the public. That game is rigged in a million ways, and naïve newbies constantly try to scale those ramparts, just like those FE tinkerers with dreams of riches and fame and all of those doomed approaches that they doggedly pursue.

By then, Brian was long gone from the USA, fleeing in fear of his life and kicked out the organization he founded, once again, and he died a couple years later in exile in South America. But right after the attacks on Dennis by the FTC and media, I was carrying Brian's spears to make a proposal to the DOE. But while I was writing it (the Big Picture section and another one), I wondered what Brian thought we would accomplish. I had already played the DOE game, to sobering effect.

Several years later, I took a career break to write my big essay, and the first thing I did was take a 9,000-mile road trip around North America, to see people. I saw Scott a few days before I saw Dennis and his family. I am "Uncle Wade" to Dennis's daughters, and just wanted to hang out with his family, and it was the highlight of my trip, but Dennis had something else in mind. We never really discussed it, but I am the only writer about Dennis that I have seen who has his facts straight and does not lie about him, and I suppose that being there during the darkest chapters of his adventures also counts, and I think that Dennis needed to tell the story of what he had been doing to somebody who could understand and set the record straight, so that the truth was out there somewhere. For nearly two days, I sat and listened as he told me the story of his high-MPG efforts, replete with a mound of documentation. My conclusion was clear: Dennis gave it the college try, once again. He had Bush's eyes bugging out before it was over, and cars using his technology were getting up to 100 MPG and more. The FTC struck on Obama's watch, and they used a novel legal strategy on Dennis (structured so that when Dennis ran out of money defending himself, they could force him into a default judgment, in The Land of the Free). Part of the deal was that Dennis could no longer engage in the energy business in the USA. Like Brian, Dennis was effectively run out of his home nation, and Dennis plans to take his show out of the USA, after a lifetime of trying to rescue his home nation, like Brian did. Dennis is nearly 70 years old, and those of us who know him marvel that he is still alive and at it, with as much energy as he had when I met him. It really is incredible to witness and has been one of the greatest privileges of my life.

Having the sitting president's energy advisor cheering you on does not mean anything when the Big Boys sharpen their axes. The sitting American president is nobody, a puppet that Godzilla uses when necessary. Global-name robber barons became involved in running Dennis out of the USA, names that all of my readers have heard, and the federal government and media did their dirty work, as usual. I have never heard of anybody remotely like Dennis. Ten like Dennis uniting their efforts and FE would be a done deal, or 100 like Brian and Mr. Professor, a thousand like Ilie, or five thousand less talented singers who have been trained and can form that choir.

Dennis should have died many times over during his adventures, and if the Indiana Jones of FE cannot make a dent, what does the constant stream of FE newbies think that they will accomplish? But readers can see scores of posters on my threads advocating the tinkerer revolution in garages across the world, or sneaking past them, and the many other inexperienced, naïve, and even juvenile approaches that I hear no end of. When another FE aspirant announces that he is the Messiah, I want to laugh, and then want to cry when I see FE newbies flock to him. The entire FE field has been in a state of arrested development for longer than I have been alive.

I am doing something radically different than has ever been tried before, and Dennis and Brian were the only two people I knew whose opinion I would respect on the matter, and when I mentioned the approach that I came to, they both immediately knew that it was something different and were intrigued, and Brian was planning to promote my approach just before he died. I carried the spears of the best, and have budgeted the rest of my life's "spare" time to amassing and building that choir, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th March 2015 at 19:17.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th March 2015), JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (17th March 2015), kudzy (17th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #4810
    Thanks

Hi:

I just asked another "meaning of life" question in another forum, and here is my reply.

Your query about getting older and wiser is about the meaning of life! I wrote a meaning-of-life post recently, and I am not sure that I can better it. But yes, if you read the Michael Material, there is a lot on the "aging" of souls and the lessons learned along the way, lessons that we all learn by the time our incarnation cycles are finished, no matter what our role is. Old Souls can really get tired of the game and look forward to finishing up. One situation that you find with older souls, especially those near the end, is that their "list of lessons to learn and things to do," is pretty short, and they only want to incarnate to complete them, so they can be very particular about the parameters of the lifetime that they are going to incarnate into. They will avoid all situations where they are going to incur a karmic debt ("ribbon" in Michael-ese), so that they do not have to come back and "settle up." Karma can be settled on the other side, but karma incurred here is far easier to "settle" here. Younger souls are far less particular, as their list is pretty wide open, so any old situation is good to incarnate into. They can check off items on their soul's list in most incarnation situations.

As I look at my life, my "crimes" are all venial sins. Everybody, from Mr. Professor, his wife to Dennis and his wife, have taken great pains to assure me that I was in no way responsible for Mr. Professor's ruined life and early death, but it will haunt me forever, even though he literally came back from the grave (and more than once) to help me feel better (and yes, it helped, and I now think happier thoughts when thinking of him). Just when looking at my life and the "do not incur karmic debt" motto of Old Souls, it made sense to me in more than one way when Joya said that I was Old, level 2.

Life in physical reality is no picnic, especially now on Earth, as we are peering over the edge of the abyss, for those not in complete denial. People like me are probably on some kind of special assignment to help ensure that we get over the hump, and my midlife crisis was about my efforts being futile, but I have been able to get past that and realize that I just have to do the best I can and let the chips fall where they may.

According to Michael and pretty much every mystical source that I ever encountered, the state that all beings in physical reality are attempting to achieve is the state of love, being able to give it and receive it, and that is no easy trick in a world of scarcity and fear. Michael stated that any Soul Age can experience love and experience the positive poles of their roles, overleaves, and the like. Every spiritual master that I ever encountered said that love is what it is all about. I will buy that.

Part of us all can wonder about the wisdom of incarnating into a place of fear to find love. Many mystical sources say that it is a journey that only the most courageous souls embark on (or the craziest ), and the concept of a Fall exists, to one degree or another, in most bodies of mystical literature, and I think that there is something to it, even if we want to just call it "leaving the Tao," as Michael does.

I get the thinking of: "Is that all that it is? We get old and beat up, to eventually die, and hopefully learn some small lessons in a lifetime, and then back to do this crap again? Who the hell set up this game? I can think of far more fun ones to play."

For what it is worth, I am trying to make it more fun, and helping humanity head in the direction of incarnating in this world has been one of the stars that I steer by. My understanding is that even if I cannot get the mass of humanity heading toward that brighter future, my efforts in this lifetime are helping to punch my ticket for a lifetime or two in a world like that. Sign me up! With FE wisely implemented, this kind of world can begin to come into view in my lifetime. Finding people who are willing to even imagine it, much less do something about it, is like a walk through the desert, but I am using this new technology called the Internet to find them. I like my chances of making some kind of dent before I cash in my chips. I have made some dents already, but I am not done trying.

On cat consciousness, science has barely scratched the surface on the abilities of consciousness, and cats, for instance, are obviously far more aware than mainstream scientists think. Dissecting their brains is a poor substitute for that kind of experience that you have had with your cat or I had with mine. You know that there is something going on there that is hard to fathom. It is not just your imagination. Thanks for your story.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th March 2015 at 20:38.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (17th March 2015), kudzy (17th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #4811
    Thanks

Hi:

Responding on another thread…

One of the rather depressing aspects (at least to me) of work like Michael's is that the stated purpose of being here is to violate each other, over and over, until I guess we tire of the game and learn the lessons, whatever they really were. I kill you this life, you kill me the next, and we keep violating each other over and over, and learn by the process. Can you think of a better way to learn? I can, too.

Michaels says that physical reality is the cruelest plane of Creation, and the mystery is why any being would choose to incarnate there. One statement that I have seen in the Michael teachings is that people like me, who advocate peace and plenty, are going to be attacked from all sides, because it would make the "kill-or-be-killed" game obsolete, and that is the name of the game, and everybody instinctually knows it. Most people seem to incarnated here to take vengeance on somebody who did them wrong in a prior life, to return the favor. Seeing all the crazed denial and fear that people project onto the idea of peace and plenty makes me almost believe it. However, I wonder what "channeling" in this reality would be like. I doubt that the message will be: "Life is supposed to be pain and fear in a world of scarcity, and just try to be loving in that hellish place. I dare you."

I think that there is likely something bigger afoot that no earthly perspective can wrap its mind around, channeled or not. I always go back to those little nuggets that I got from my journey so far, and do my best to live by them. I doubt that our puny minds here can really grok the big picture, but trying to is a worthy exercise, I believe.

In the Michael teachings, Servers and Artisans spend the fewest lifetimes here, as they incur the least amount of negative karma in their early lives. A server can check off a soul list item in any situation. Instead of the 110 lifetimes or so that an Artisan might take, I am a slow learner who has spent 160 lifetimes so far and still have a ways to go.

According to such teachings, you are evidencing one of those Old Soul perspectives that does not want to harm anybody, maybe even the "bad guys." What I can tell you is that a vanishingly small fraction of humanity has that mindset, but those are the needles that I seek for my plan. If I cannot find them, maybe it just is not in the cards, and we are supposed to melt down Earth in a mass extinction that takes us with it, and we can start over on another planet as some kind of sentient tree or fish that cannot manipulate its environment. Michael hints that we just might do that.

If that is how it is supposed to be, I want a different assignment next time.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th March 2015 at 21:19.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (15th March 2015), Joe Akulis (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (15th March 2015), JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (17th March 2015), kudzy (17th March 2015), Melinda (16th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th March 2015)

22. Link to Post #4812
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

On a metaphysical note, I'd say the soul yearns for experiences and transformation of awareness. While said experiences in the physical world can indeed take the form of cyclical incarnations of vengeance and predator/prey, it doesn't HAVE to be that way, and cyclical patterns of vengeance and incarnational amnesia really don't teach much at all in the way of lessons. It's more of a wayward dysfuction than a necessity, the only "lesson" would be the soul finally learning that it's a bad idea.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 15th March 2015 at 22:53.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th March 2015), Melinda (16th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th March 2015), Wade Frazier (15th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #4813
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Ad "life upon vale of tears"... I like to look at our time spent here like the time of apprentice on the construction yard. We learn how to carry on all the tasks necessary to finish the construction, progressing it at the same time. But... there is no logical sense in keeping the construction unfinished ad infinitum only to provide learning opportunities for new workers. What is a value of such curriculum without a lesson on completing the construction and putting it in use? There must be plenty of construction sites in The Whole Of Creation to train new builders and advance The Great Plan of establishing the era of Light and Life in every part of The Creation.

No need to keep one rebellious backward planet a backward planet for eternity...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), Melinda (16th March 2015), Wade Frazier (16th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #4814
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

The only "correction" that I will propose to your Holocaust narrative is that Hitler originally wanted to just expel the Jews, not exterminate them. But nobody would take them, and then in the insanity of war, expulsion turned into extermination. The rest of the world, the West in particular, had a hand in that.

Hi Enishi:

I like the idea. It sure seems like incurring negative karma and then paying it back is an integral part of the "game" here, and when I read that peace and plenty would make the game obsolete, and people would instinctively reject such a notion, it gave me some unhappiness with the Michael material, or at least the channelers that I encountered. Some Michael channelings stated that the lessons of fear are the most important that we get here, which seems disgusting, but if we left a realm of infinite love to come here, the idea makes sense. This is where we came to explore separation and fear, oh the joy.

But then I encounter people like Michael Roads and his alternate futures, both the good and the bad (or, without the judgement, the loving and unloving, or the Ra framework of those committed to other-service or self-service), and I get that Seth-ian, "We create our own realities," but there is the huge penalty for incarnating here and consciously remembering nothing of why we are here. Pretty cruel, I would say, no matter if "channels" and the like say it is for a good reason.

If Michael's perspective is valid, we do not reach the "that is a bad idea" stage until we are older souls, after getting a bellyful of how bad an idea it is, and if the creator is truly benevolent, that might be one of the most important lessons that we learn here, and we take it with us from this spiritual kindergarten and put it to use as creators-in-training or something similar. That is an idea that I can get with.

But if it just something that is a little bump in the road, the human journey seems full of those bumps.

Hi Robert:

Yes, all this pain and suffering had better be for a good reason, and we put the lessons to good use.

A great day of posts, gentlemen. Thanks.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th March 2015 at 02:46.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

gripreaper (16th March 2015), Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (17th March 2015), kudzy (17th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #4815
    Thanks

Hi:

When I was with Dennis in Boston, which was still a relatively happy and innocent time for me in the FE pursuit, one of the outcomes that we would have liked was to get a stampede going and "force" the Big Boys to beat us to market with FE, and they would "win." And then we could go on our merry way while they became heroes for bringing FE to the world. That was fine by us, as FE was the goal, and we really did not care if the Big Boys did it and got the credit, because even back then, we could see what the impact of FE would likely be. The world would change, and radically, for the better. They could get all the credit, all the money, and the like, but it would mean the end of their reign on Earth. We had a lot to learn.

For one thing, the Big Boys know very well the game they are playing, even if the public is oblivious to it. They know that energy is the key to all of it, which is why they keep the lid on FE as tightly as they do. But that was not that big a surprise to me, as they had been at the game a long time. The big surprise was how the masses are their own worst enemy and how when the Big Boys burned Dennis at the stake, the masses brought marshmallows. That was the most important lesson of my journey. In Boston, Dennis said that people really cared, but did not have anything worth caring about, but ten sobering years later, he admitted to me that almost nobody really cared.

I am somewhat sympathetic to FE newbies who instantly come up with the "sneak past them" approach, the "let's start a stampede" approach, the underground garage-tinkerer-DIY-revolution approach, and the like, but those delusions need to be shed, pronto, if somebody is going to be of any use at all for making FE happen. Stampedes happen with herd animals, and herd animals are easily stampeded in whatever direction whoever controls the herd decides. I have watched them get stampeded over the cliff many times, and all the way down, they thought that they were falling to safety, not their doom. I had to watch that happen quite a few times before I began to believe it. That was when the "abdication of one's sentience for the promise of security" idea began coming clear to me. Godzilla is the master shepherd, and I watched Dennis try to out-herd the master shepherd with his own tools. That is not going to work, IMO, and is partly why I am not longer with Dennis or any Level 10 effort. Only sentient beings, not herd members, can make FE happen in this current environment.

But humanity is heading toward catastrophe on many fronts, mostly man-made catastrophes, and I have recently seen what is being predicted for what the American Southwest is going through, water-wise, especially California. When I was with Dennis in Ventura, not only were we going after FE, but cheap water desalination would come with it, and let's just say that our experience in California was not a pleasant one.

As the desperation mounts in the Southwest, where the water issue may well lead to abandoned cities, as we are seeing more and more of out east (Detroit, etc.), some may snoop into FE, but their thinking will be desperate and "quick-fix" oriented, so that they can go back to watching their favorite TV show when the crisis passes. That mentality is completely useless for making FE happen, but I can see people searching in desperation for "solutions" and who might stumble into work like mine, but I will have no interest in engaging them. I am doing something different. My effort cannot be mounted from a sense of desperation, as it will easily crumble, be led astray, and the like.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th March 2015 at 21:23.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (17th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #4816
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Something I came across in Wade's spirit.htm essay made me stop and think. It was in the section about Dannion Brinkley's near death experience. Just before being sent back into his body, his angel/guide told him, “Humans are mighty spiritual beings. All they need to realize is that love is treating others the way they themselves want to be treated.”

The use of the word "mighty" there reminded me of things I've read elsewhere that gave me the impression that beings who never incarnated on Earth hold a kind of reverence for people who have. Like graduates of the earth school are ... something ... compared to those who haven't... Do they shine brighter or something? Do we kick ass? :-) Kind of an ego trip to think about it I suppose. It often makes me wonder what we are getting from this form of education that in the long run makes us worthy of some kind of spiritual admiration. Definitely fun to think about, on days when you're wishing you had kept moving along instead of stopping in to see what Earth was all about.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th March 2015), Wade Frazier (16th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #4817
    Thanks

Hi Seeker:

That gave me a chuckle. Oh yes, there are many bodies of mystical literature that say that only the most courageous of beings will even dare to come here. I do not know of anybody who ever lived who said, "This life on Earth stuff sure is a picnic."

What I consider the "best" channels are usually those that spent some lifetimes here, so they know what they are talking about and their perspectives are meaningful to us. I recall one of them once saying that after every lifetime on Earth, he would sort of sail through Creation as an exalted being, kind of a Rock Star of Creation. And yes indeed, it can be an ego-trap to get too into thinking that we are rock stars, even though we may be. The rock stars that always impressed me the most were usually pretty humble about their gifts, and what they most wanted was the opportunity to use them. It is similar with actors, for instance.

I used to act when young, and growing up near LA and working there for five years resulted in a lot of interaction with Hollywood types and entertainment in general. Half of my friends were in entertainment or trying to get into it (musicians, music producers, managers, actors, writers, directors, TV and movie producers, etc.). There are the people in entertainment in LA who have this need to use their gift creatively, as with any talent. If they cannot use it, they are not fulfilled. Then there are those in the business who do it to get rich and famous. Some of those kind have "made it," but the ones who do it to fulfil their "soul" do not have much respect for that kind. Of course, in acting and musicianship, there are the other aspects, such as how somebody looks. Women generally need to be babes to have any shot at acting, and of course, LA must be the plastic surgery capital of the world. When women get to their late 20s, it is usually career over in acting (and performing nude is almost part of the job description, and the casting couch was no myth and still exists to a degree), unless they already made it, but unless they are Meryl Streep, the roles begin to become few and far between.

And in the Valley, not far from Hollywood, is Van Nuys, which is the world's porn capital. I knew people in the business, and they did porn to make ends meet until they could get a break in "real" entertainment. Ron Jeremy, for instance, was originally an actor, and a funny thing happened on the way to Hollywood. One pal was an aspiring writer, and one of his "inventions" was a game show called The Divorce Game (a logical successor to The Dating Game and The Newlywed Game), but he never made it happen, but in the meantime he produced porn flicks, and he told me how the starlet of one of his movies was a Quaalude addict. This is about 40 years ago. Young drug addicts can become porn stars, for a brief time, but that trajectory often ends in a short life.

So, what does any of that have to do with your observation? Maybe not much. I plan to write a post today on my experiences in the mystical stuff and what good any of it is. It was a pretty wild and wooly journey in ways, and it is easy to get swept up in the spectacle, the "specialness," and the like. For me, it always comes down to integrity, and I am not sure that I saw much more of it among "mystical" practitioners than I did anywhere else. For everybody that I encountered who seemed to have the right stuff there were a hundred pretenders. I especially saw it in LA, but elsewhere, too. That actually is very germane to my work. I have written plenty of times that great mystical talent probably only comes to older souls much, partly because they are on the inward journey, not the outward one that younger souls are on, and they have the maturity to be less susceptible to abusing those talents. If you want to spend 50 lifetimes in penance, just abuse your mystical abilities (and I may be speaking from experience, here).

Best,

Wade

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (17th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th March 2015)

34. Link to Post #4818
    Thanks

Hi:

I was asked about the use of the term love today, and my reply is below.

No need for you to use "love" with anybody besides your family, but love is literally the energy of Creation. Creators create with love, and I have witnessed its power. I have long stated that love and FE are joined at the hip. The Greeks had four different words for love, and the love I am referring to is agape. The so-called miracles that the Jesus of the New Testament performed were done via love. Agape manifests in integrity, and when I state that personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity, it is another way of saying that there is not enough love in the world. Humans are not manifesting much of it, not in a world of scarcity and fear. Another way of looking at it is that humans are egocentric and rarely see past their immediate self-interest. Our economic ideologies and systems reflect that egocentric nature. The self-serving assumptions are so deeply baked that they are largely invisible to people. Another way of saying it is caring. Again, if a person's heart is not in the right place, the rest will not matter for what I am attempting. So, love, integrity, caring, heart-centered awareness – you can take your pick – but it is interesting that love is such a charged word, probably partly because of the Eros implications, but I think it is more than that. We live in a world of scarcity and fear, and expanding our horizons of love, to have it embrace not only all humans, all life on Earth, but all of Creation, scares people.

Another way to see it is how Ra does, and he calls the path of light the "love of other self," and the path of darkness the "love of self." Those who love only what they think of as themselves love their egos, and their path is the most deluded of all.

So, you can choose your language, but love has been used by spiritual masters for a long time, and love is the answer.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th March 2015 at 17:31.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th March 2015)

36. Link to Post #4819
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Hey Wade. Question about your big essay.

There are a handful of places where you state that something is believed to have only happened once.

For example,
    "When the first colonies developed in which unicellular organisms began to specialize and act in concert, animals were born, and it is currently thought that the evolution of animals only happened once."

When you get a moment, could you expand a little for us on this concept of something only happening once?

Joe

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th March 2015)

38. Link to Post #4820
    Thanks

Hi

That exchange continues…

Here is where my work comes in, however. About 60,000 years ago, the human in-group was their social group, which still maxes out at around 250-300 people. Scientists think that that is the size of the group that left Africa and conquered the world. The world's easy meat fueled their conquest, and they also drove all other human species to extinction.

Aboriginal Australians, some surviving African peoples (the !Kung) and Negritos have given us a window into the human past. The Golden Age of the Hunter-Gatherer did not last long, and then it was back to fighting over territory, and the hunter-gatherer religions were about forming the social cohesion needed to survive battles with their neighbors. They were also about beseeching the spirit world for successful hunting. The in-group was cared for and the out-group was screwed. This goes way back to monkeys, however, so humans did not invent it.

However, with human economic improvement, the in-group has grown, and anthropologists see that as a benevolent trend. It has always been economically conditioned. I often present the bonobo exception to chimp behavior. When gorillas left their range and never returned, the food supply doubled and females and non-dominant males ended the practice of psychopathic male gangs ruling chimp societies, and bonobo societies used sex for social bonding, and bonobo societies are more peaceful than any human society has been.

With FE and absolute abundance, there will really be little economic barrier to making the human in-group all of humanity (and even all life on Earth), as there will be plenty for all. That is what my FE efforts are all about. It can mean a new dawn of the human journey, one which has rarely been glimpsed before. The kind of world that masters such as Jesus described would then become practical, not some unattainable fantasy.

It will take, however, that nucleus of people who can achieve agape and full sentience (at least enough to truly comprehend my message) to make the technical effort succeed, because humanity is currently in denial and fear of the idea of FE and abundance, as crazy as that may seem. Humanity is currently collectively insane, and fear did that. Until the masses can have the experience of FE and abundance, they are not going to wake up beyond their narrow egocentric perspectives, and their in-groups can be as small as their families, and for psychopaths (AKA dark pathers) it does not extend beyond the individual.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th March 2015 at 16:36.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th March 2015), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2015), Joseph McAree (17th March 2015), JRS (18th March 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 536 FirstFirst 1 141 191 231 241 251 291 341 536 LastLast