Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4501
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    More choir Q&A.

Q: Could you write more on the limits of today's science?

A: OK. I have done plenty of writing on the limits of mainstream science and orthodoxy in general. The biggest limitations that I see in mainstream science and orthodoxy are the materialistic assumptions of scientists (Hawking and Sagan are great examples of that), the political-economic naïveté of scientists, as Fuller noted, and the limits of scientific inquiry when it comes up against the barriers erected by political-economic interests, and especially the cartels that run the world economy. The science of energy, for instance, is still largely stuck in the 19th century, as is economic theory. In fact, the same man is partly responsible for the arrested development of those disciplines, although the game today is played at far higher levels than back then. The greatest physicists were keenly aware of the limits of science, and they can be likened to the prophets of religions, and their enlightened messages were corrupted by the priest class, which was solely concerned with wealth, power, and social control. When scientists such as Brian O had their mystical awakenings, their days as mainstream scientists were usually numbered. The enemy is always dogma, whether it is on the mystical or scientific end of the game. I first heard that from Seth, who was one of my earliest mystical mentors, and my experiences since then only reinforced that notion.

When people submit to dogma of any kind, they abdicate their sentience, and as I have written, my fellow American are subjected to several dogmatic faiths, they are fed them almost from the cradle, and almost ever nobody mustered the integrity to break out and think for themselves. That sentience-deficit is the bane of humanity and might lead to our demise by our own hand. If that comes to pass, the question of whether humanity was really a sentient species will be open for debate, if there is anybody left to debate it (maybe other ET species or other planes of existence, but it will be "game over" on Earth).

Of course, I am doing what I can to prevent those events from happening, and better still, something that looks like heaven on Earth is easily attained if a tiny fraction of humanity mustered just a little integrity and sentience. And if that tiny fraction cannot be mustered by me or somebody else, then I think that the sentience question will likely be answered in the negative. Our epitaph might read: "Humanity had the potential for sentience, but did not quite reach it."

I am seeking a different outcome, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    ..and, imho, 2015 IS the year of 'turbo sentient expansion', touching and enhancing any and all open hearts...
    more selfless hearts 'feeling' and opening and acting than ever, ever, ever : )
    Simply feeling and expressing with fearless selfless love!

And again, Highest Kudos, Wade!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Melinda (7th January 2015), Nine (5th January 2015), Ulyse30 (2nd January 2015), Wade Frazier (2nd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #4502
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, when and how did you become so "energy-centric" in your views?

A: As I have written, the energy crisis that ended the Postwar Boom is what got me and my fellow travelers thinking about the energy issue. While we all had rather intimate relationships to the issue, mine was perhaps a little more so, as my first professional mentor invented what was hailed as the world's best engine for powering an automobile just before the crisis began. In the year of the energy crisis, I had my cultural and mystical awakenings, and first dreamed of changing the energy industry. I look back at that series of events, and can tell that my "friends" were setting me up for my journey, but at age 16, I had no idea what I could do about the world's energy situation.

A few years later, I had my first existential crisis, and a desperate prayer was answered by a voice in my head that changed my college studies from science to business. Eight largely frustrating years later, I prayed for guidance for the second and so far last time in my life, and the voice came through again. The next week, I landed in the middle of what is arguably the greatest attempt ever made to bring alternative energy to the marketplace. What a preposterous series of events, and if I had not lived through them, I am not sure how much I would have believed that they happened. Even today, I sometimes look back at those events and wonder if they really happened.

It turned out that the owner of that energy company that I joined had a journey far more preposterous and dramatic than mine, and the lightning strike of how I met him made it so that he could not get rid of me, and I chased him across a continent as I chased my teenage dream. The day after I arrived on my home continent's other coast, the owner, who soon became my partner, began thinking in terms of free energy ("FE"), and then my wild ride began. A little more than two years later, my life had been destroyed and I was radicalized. I would never see the world the same way again. So, I received a harsh education in how the energy industry really operates, and we attracted the attention of the people who run the world. Their early "friendly buyout offer" had a couple of zeroes added to it the next year, before we had the boom lowered on us, right in my home town. I can never properly relate what living through those events was like, and anybody who does their homework will find that my story is more spectacular than I publicly disclose.

In 1990, I staggered from my home town, radicalized, and began hitting the books. I obtained all manner of alternative information as well as studying thermodynamics and other scientific disciplines. I soon began to realize the depths of my indoctrination while young. I began questioning it soon upon graduation from college, but the radicalization of my energy adventures was when my eyes were opened in way that they could never again close.

While I was studying all manner of subject in my radicalized state, I came upon an alternative way to view subcellular dynamics, backed up with the findings of "impossible" microscopes (1, 2) that are ignored or disparaged by mainstream scientists to this day. Basically, bacteria formed cooperative relationships that led to complex life, and when complex organisms no longer provided the necessary energy-delivered nutrients, those willing participants "went rogue" and stopped cooperating in the dynamic known as complex life, and such organisms then developed degenerative diseases, as the organisms disintegrated. A dozen years later, during my studies, which became increasingly comprehensive, I noted a similar dynamic had been offered by scientists to explain how early civilizations collapsed. I first read of that hypothesis in a book devoted to the coming collapse of industrial civilization, as humanity runs out of the hydrocarbons that fueled the Industrial Revolution, and oil in particular.

I had only completed my website a few months previously, and with my comprehensive perspective crystallizing and with new horizons to explore in the realm of energy and civilization, I spent the next decade of my "spare" time performing the studies that led to writing what will surely be the most ambitious essay of my lifetime. I'll never again write anything like it, and I am using it as an online textbook for mounting an effort that I expect will use up the rest of my lifetime's "spare" time. While that essay is a distillation of a great deal of study, I also bring many unique perspectives to it.

During the past generation, I encountered numerous fellow travelers in the alternative energy field, and some of them had journeys remarkably similar to mine and my partner's, particularly a former astronaut who became a colleague, and I eventually became his biographer. Those who played at the highest levels of that game often had prematurely ended or ruined lives, and all of my fellow travelers who played at the highest levels survived murder attempts for their trouble, if they survived them at all. None of us began our journeys thinking in terms of FE, but all roads led there. I also came to understand that FE technology is older than I am, but is sequestered by the same interests who harassed and sometimes murdered my fellow travelers and colleagues.

That is not subject matter for the faint of heart, but it is the terrain that you travel if you play on the high road in trying to right humanity's ship. If I had to say what my unique contribution to the subject is, it would likely be the epochal perspective that I bring to the energy issue and the human journey, and even the journey of life on Earth. My big essay is my effort to help readers develop that epochal perspective. If we develop that epochal and comprehensive perspective, we will not be so easily distracted by the daily circus that exists on Earth today, where virtually all activists hack at branches and do not even realize that there is a root.

So, that is the short version of how I developed my energy-centric views. This thread and my website provide a slightly longer version.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd January 2015 at 16:08.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), Chris Gilbert (2nd January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Ulyse30 (2nd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #4503
    Thanks

Hi:

I very rarely do anything like this, but I will reproduce part of Brian's last email to me. I received a broadcast email a few hours before he died, letting his friends know that he was going quiet for a time to deal with his health, but the last one that he sent to me was on June 14, 2011, which was the day before the last blog entry that he ever wrote. He asked me to come down to South America to see him, but I had already committed my "spare" time to bringing my mother to Washington for her last visit to her home state. She was pretty demented by then, as I discovered when she arrived, and she died the next year. I do not regret bringing in my mother over visiting Brian, and I really did not know how close to death he was. When I saw some videos taken soon before he died, I was shocked at how much his health had deteriorated. He never fully recovered from the health event immediately after rejecting an "offer" from the military to do classified UFO work.

If I had known how close he was to dying, I might have traveled to South America. Here is the excerpt that I doubt that Brian would mind me publishing:

"I'd like to send XXX some of your links which I so enjoyed reading, especially the FE without risking lives stuff. Premier material. I'm further developing my stuff on whole systems approaches with energy as the main category to do a straw man concept design. Fuller type stuff."

Brian was referring to this section of my "lessons learned" essay. That is the public version of a private letter that I wrote to Brian over the course of a year. Brian was planning on promoting my plan. As I look at that section of my website today, I think it is very close to how I would approach it today. I beefed up this section at Scott's request a couple of months later, before we had an interview to discuss it, but it was not anything new in my writings, and was just bringing disparate parts of my writings under one roof.

So, part of what I am doing is carrying on for Brian, Mr. Professor, and even Dennis, who was finally run out of the USA for his trouble. Brian would have turned 75 this month. What a great man, what a privilege it was to have known him, and I miss him.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th June 2016 at 13:52.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), Chris Gilbert (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), JRS (2nd January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (2nd January 2015), Pam (5th February 2016), Scott (9th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4504
    Thanks

Hi:

Anecdote time again. One trend that I am noticing is eager readers and allies who say that they plan to promote my big essay, or will read it, and sometimes I even hear from them as they are in the midst of reading my essay, asking questions, making exclamations, and the like, and then they go completely quiet and I do not hear from them again. I have been receiving reactions like that to my work for nearly 20 years, and it just comes with the territory. Those are the polite ones, and the impolite ones probably speak for many of the silent, as they go into irrational tirades, as I have gored their oxen. I will also be charitable toward the silent and think that they may also think that my approach does not have a prayer, I do not have the right stuff, etc., so they walk away from it all. And that is fine.

What I see a lot of is people reading my work and then surfing the Internet on FE, and either watching Dennis on YouTube, reading what is written about him or me (or Brian, etc.), and then their "belief" in what I am doing is shaken and they do not know what to think, so their easy path is to just walk away from it all. Others want to engage their social circles with my work, but they cannot admit to themselves or understand that that approach will not work. Others are stuck in the FE field's arrested development, and think that this or that inventor has the answer, that some kind of mass movement effort will work, and so on. I have seen it all, and have been where many of those people are, in so many ways. But I survived my journey and learned from it, and am not interested in the paths to disaster and dead-ends that are constantly promoted in the FE field today. I have either actually tried all of those paths or Dennis or my fellow travelers have. And I am continually hearing about FE inventors and newbies trying those approaches, and I get approached regularly with news of the aspirant-of-the-hour, as if I am even interested in what he is doing. I am not exaggerating when I write that I have been approached like that hundreds of times. You can see dozens of them on this thread.

Even my close friends, those in my camp, are challenged by that big essay and have their minds blown, and many of them actually witnessed a lot of what I lived through. One dear friend, whom I have known since the early 1980s and had scientific training and gave me great feedback on the essay, said that he would have stopped reading my essay the moment he saw me mention UFOs if he did not know me. He read the entire thing, and it will likely haunt him for the rest of his life. It can have that kind of effect on people. And those are people who know me. Somebody out of the blue encountering my essay will usually not get very far into it before going to find something easier to read, and that is OK. For what I have in mind, digesting that essay is merely a prerequisite, and they likely will have to have these qualifications before they can even begin, although as Nine demonstrated, he probably "only" meets the first two qualifications and he got through the essay and even had intelligent comments to make. If people walk away before even reading the essay, they are not whom I am looking for, and I am not whom they are looking for, and that is fine. If people get through it and are overwhelmed, I suggest that they just let it simmer for some time. Maybe they will rejoin my readers one day, and might even become my singers one day. I have budgeted the rest of my lifetime's "spare" time to building that choir, so I am in no rush, and rushing stuff like this is the path of disaster. Been there, done that, too many times. If it has to be done in a rush to keep its "momentum," it will not go anywhere. My effort is going to be more like planting a tree, watering it, watching it grow, and watching it eventually bear fruit. When the fruit is the biggest event in the human journey, it is worth at least one person trying my approach. I have no regrets or complaints, although I sacrificed my life to do this. Even if it does not bear fruit, it might give some shade.

But I began this post with other anecdotes in mind, around inventors. I recently wrote that Sparky sometimes became ill when working with his FE technology, and there was speculation that the field induced by his gizmo caused it. But that was just one of the physical hazards of playing FE tinkerer, Godzilla's murder attempts aside. I grew up in an inventor's workshop, and I saw blood, trips to the emergency room, and crippling injuries. When Sparky conditioned his magnets, with the technique that he foolishly took to his grave with him, he used extremely high voltages (I heard 20,000 volts), and I heard that what he did was pretty dangerous. When Yull Brown was in his early days of research into Brown's Gas, he once nearly blew up his lab and himself. When Victor Fischer teamed up with Dennis again the 1990s, he had an accident in the lab with one of his prototypes that crushed some fingers and might have crippled his hand. When I became Dennis's partner and we began to build demonstration units (which I hauled around behind my Pinto to our shows), we were playing with high temperatures and were lucky that nobody got hurt. When we built a machine shop in Ventura and were building a prototype of Mr. Mentor's engine (and later Victor Fischer's) to marry with the panels of Dennis's heat pump, we had a professional machinist, but we did not have any medical insurance yet, and as the controller, I prayed every day that we would not have a mishap in the machine shop.

I have worked at big corporations that had R&D efforts, and in order to do R&D right, you need a lot of dough, which is one of the greatest obstacles to any kind of independent FE effort, and Godzilla knows it. He also knows that nobody can do that under his radar. He can’t be snuck past, although I have seen it advocated many times and have heard of FE inventors working in shacks in the boonies. They are all fools.

Usually, not only is the garage inventor playing a physically risky game, he is always doing it on a shoestring, he has his house mortgaged to the hilt to fund his efforts, has a long-suffering wife who not only is a rather unwilling financial participant in the entire affair, but she dreads the day that she has to rush her tinkering husband to the emergency room, if he survives the ordeal.

These are the realities that garage inventors face, and if FE newbies get past their naïve notions and denial, the stark reality of that path begins to hit them, their enthusiasm wanes, and they then surf YouTube to find something else to be enthused about. And that is OK. I am looking for needles in haystacks and know it. I am in no rush.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd January 2015 at 14:29.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (2nd January 2015), Joseph McAree (2nd January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (2nd January 2015), Limor Wolf (6th January 2015), Pam (5th February 2016), ulli (3rd January 2015)

9. Link to Post #4505
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to my previous post, having one's "ox gored" means having one's in-group ideology challenged. In-group ideologies are always scarcity-based and egocentric, and seeing the global elites as "bad guys" is another in-group ideology that both the right and left subscribe to. As that cat Jesus said, there is no out-group.

Godzilla is real, is vigilant, and if he continues to run the show, it is going to be game over on Earth, and even he knows it, but he does not really care. Godzilla's games, and those who deny his existence, vigilance, and capabilities, or those who obsessively focus on them and think that he can be defeated or outmaneuvered, are all variations of the victim game. The only way out is via the creator game, and that is the game of love. Nothing else has a chance that I know of, and there is no other game that I want to play. Call me stubborn. Godzilla can only be made obsolete.

If nothing else, my path has been teaching me patience.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Joseph McAree (4th January 2015), JRS (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (6th January 2015), Nine (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #4506
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

I hardly can catch my breadth with you...

I was asked as a very personal favor to ask you about human sexuality in terms that can be understood by normal humans....

You have a wife that you dearly love ....and so mine asks about such things...

The truth about gay rights and real science and open discussion of biology....

Is this a gene or consciousnesses or both?

the concept of alternative sexuality...

And of course how should a parent react from such about such questions from their child?

Well Wade you are a very smart guy....

I have small answers yet large questions remain...

Wade of course this is very personal....

how could it hurt you...

a disscussion of gay rights and biolgy and science in general...

I must leave things as that...

thanx

ps...am a huge fan of lady ga ga....

nine

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 3rd January 2015 at 08:06.

12. Link to Post #4507
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

In lots of mystical and channeled stuff, there is mention of a coming gender that is neither male nor female, but androgynous. It will not be predominant, but it will exist (a few percent of the population at most). Male/female will not be the only way to go, and being homosexual will not have any stigma. They are just different soul explorations.

Michael explains some of human homosexuality like this. Each soul that incarnates as a human balances its lives lived in the genders over its journey. But a Warrior soul, especially in its younger phases, cannot explore its "might makes right" delusions in a female body as well as in a male body, for obvious reasons. We usually spend our earlier lifetimes incurring negative karma, and spend our later lifetimes paying it back. So a Young Warrior, for instance, is going to spend most of its younger lifetimes as a male, racking up negative karma, as it violently coerces people. When Warriors get past the Young soul age, they realize the complete futility of violence and coercion, and adopt persuasion (their soul role's positive pole of expression), and spend their later lives more as a female, to balance their souls' expression. They still find causes to heave themselves up against, and militant feminists of the 1970s, breaking open the way, were often Warrior souls. But in those later lifetimes, they suddenly find themselves in a female body after many male lifetimes, and they find themselves attracted to women, as they had spent many lifetimes attracted to women. Their equipment changed, but their attraction remained the same.

Kings and Warriors are the most sexual of soul roles, as they are the most immersed in physicality. So, many of those militant feminists not only kind of looked like men, but becoming a lesbian was almost part of the "job description." According to Michael, it was a side-effect of older Warriors taking up a cause. You could also tell that militant feminists, although doing vital work, also seemed out of sorts, never quite comfortable in their skin, and Michael said that it was because those souls were not used to being female. There are other explanations for homosexuality, but Michael is not the only mystical source that had an explanation like that. Also, there are going to be biological reasons for different sexual orientations. In nature, scientists have found that homosexuality is a reaction to overcrowding, perhaps as a way to lower procreation and reduce the crowded population, and humans are the most crowded species ever, so there are also biological reasons for homosexuality. In physical reality, it is never one cause, but a combination of them.

I hope it helps.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd January 2015 at 21:19.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Joseph McAree (4th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (3rd January 2015), Nine (5th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #4508
    Thanks

Hi:

I was asked by an aspiring author this morning on the best reference books for FE physics and tales of FE suppression, and here is part of my response…

Boy, tough questions. My background is more in dealing with the people making those devices, and the theorists usually have their deficiencies. If I was going to recommend some introductory theoretical books on FE, I would likely recommend Moray King's and Tom Valone's books. But Sparky Sweet actually built working FE prototypes, unlike those theorists, so his work carries more weight with me. I cite world-renowned orthodox physicists who have challenged materialism and argue that the ZPF is harvestable, and you could pursue those areas, too.

On FE suppression tales, I have never encountered one great volume on it, but you will find disparate tales of Tesla, Moray, Schauberger, and others. Jonathan Eisen's book presents some accounts of them, but barks up the wrong tree with the Face on Mars, for instance, IMO. But it might be the best single-volume suppression book, which also covers other areas besides FE, as my site also does. My friend who got his underground FE and exotic technology demo is an example of the problems. The people who put on that show I am virtually certain are members of Godzilla's disenchanted faction, and they risked their lives to put on that show. Neither they nor my friend are going to come forward publicly anytime soon, and only fools like me will say anything publicly, and I do not want to know too much about that show, in order to help protect everybody. I definitely have FE credentials and should have a bit of credibility with my public writings, but if "skeptics" want to scoff, they are welcome to, and they can just wait for somebody to deliver an FE device to their door someday.

My reproduction of Mark's tale is only one of two places in the world where it has been reproduced, to my knowledge, and Mark has total credibility with me on what he lived through with that event, and has even been confirmed by at least one scientist who was there at the time, but again, it is only in a couple of places on the Internet, and that scientist is also not going to come forward (I got the confirmation directly from that world-famous scientist). That is typical in this field, I am sorry to say.

Brian O's brush with death also highlights the problems with rounding up suppression tales. As I have written plenty, when they mess with you, you usually do not even know that they messed with you, as their methods can be so subtle. Brian did not immediately realize what likely happened when he nearly died, and when he did, he was afraid that if he ever exposed those military officials that they would "finish the job" or take it out on Brian's family, so he took his story to the grave, although people who knew Brian heard the story from him. I believe that I am the only person who has publicly revealed anything about Brian's brush with death and my friend's underground technology demonstration.

Another example of the problems is Ralph McGehee's story. I published that letter from the CIA at Ralph's request, and Ralph said that I backed up the FBI a few steps. So, I had to risk the wrath of the FBI to do it. Those are some reasons why good and documented tales of organized suppression are hard to come by. A lot is unsubstantiated rumor, and attention seekers and disinformation specialists are notorious for making stuff up, which is swallowed by the gullible public, and reporting like Ralph's, Brian's, or mine gets buried in the mayhem.

Many of us in the field have been waiting for Adam Trombly to finally tell his story, or at least the parts that he can tell. He had three of his FE gizmos seized under the national security laws, so is legally forbidden from even discussing them. It comes with the territory.

Heck, for organized suppression of disruptive energy technology, probably no story beats Dennis's, and my account is the most thorough and documented on the Internet, and I was there for much of it. For many others, deaths threats, violence, Golden Handcuffs, "national security," and other obstacles have made it so that not many ever really tell their stories, especially in the fullness of how Dennis's story has been told, by both him and me. But even we are handicapped, as we hide identities to protect the innocent and the guilty. It is one of the big problems in the field.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd January 2015 at 15:05.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (3rd January 2015), Chris Gilbert (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Joseph McAree (4th January 2015), JRS (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (3rd January 2015)

16. Link to Post #4509
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have stated a number of times, I have informed the public of how to attract my attention: write something that links to my site, and I will be able to see the traffic from their writings. That then put the onus on me to look at that traffic and the sites that link to my writings, and I am doing it a few times a month. A lot of "spam" happens, when porn and similar sites link to mine (apparently a marketing tactic, hoping that I will return the favor and link to their site ), and recently there have been many links from sites that sell high-end women's purses. Ah, the wild and wooly Internet!

But I also see serious sites link to mine, and I just saw this site on American presidents link to mine, for Bush the First and the Savings and Loan Scandal. Whenever I see that kind of linking, the first thing I do is wonder if I messed up in my essay that they link to, and I find myself rereading my essay for errors. I just read my S&L essay this morning and corrected several typos. They probably did not exist before my 2014 re-edit of my site, so I will likely be on the typo hunt for years. While editing my S&L essay, I reread the section of a book I referred to on the Spanish economy in the 1500s. My writings are accurate, but part of me would like to write an entire essay on the economies of Europe's imperial rivals as they rose and fell. It really would be a good lesson on real economics, especially of the imperial variety. I do some of it here and there on my site, but there is not really an essay devoted to it. As with my Columbus essay, I admit to being a little shocked that my S&L essay may be about the only scholarly one on the Internet on the S&L Scandal. The Internet's content has a long ways to go to becoming a source of important information.

This segues to a post that I have wanted to make for some time, and I think that I addressed it a little on this thread somewhere. I was a science prodigy who studied business after a voice told me to, and my mathematical mind immediately gravitated to accounting. Just as math is called the language of science, accounting is called the language of business. But just as it is hard to see the big picture in the scientific world, and Fuller said that big picture awareness was actively discouraged, it took me years to begin to see the big picture in the business world, and my years with Dennis were a rather harsh education in how the business world really works.

During my business and accounting training, as I imbibed my indoctrination, I always tried understanding the bigger picture of what I was being taught, and my cognitive dissonance began building immediately upon graduation. The business field is full of all manner of jargon, and all manner of complex financial instrument has been concocted by Wall Street, and economic theory is dominated by advanced math. I learned enough tax law to become disgusted with it, and I clearly recall my early days as an accountant, before I met Dennis, and friends and family who were as intelligent as me or smarter (with genius-level IQs) would tell me how business and taxation concepts went right over their heads, and they admitted that they were not smart enough to understand them. I clearly recall being kind of shocked, and told them that once the jargon had been stripped away and if they thought about it just a little, that there was really little mystery or even cleverness behind those concepts that they thought were over their heads. I began to realize that business world intellectuals formed some kind of arcane priesthood, and its main function was bamboozling the masses on behalf of the priesthood and its patrons, to fleece the unwashed masses. Of course, I eventually saw all of that in spades, but I am still haunted by those scientific geniuses who thought that business and financial theory was beyond them.

Of course, all professional disciplines are guilty of that trick, to one degree or another. Some professions do not even deserve to exist as presently constituted. Another one like that is law. All professions involved with economic exchange will disappear in a world of abundance, and all of the related mind-f**k games will end.

It takes some mental horsepower to understand many ideas presented in my big essay, but I truly believe that laypeople can understand pretty much everything that is in my big essay. I wrote it with laypeople in mind.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th January 2015 at 19:56.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (4th January 2015), eaglespirit (4th January 2015), Joseph McAree (4th January 2015), JRS (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (5th January 2015), Pam (5th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #4510
    Thanks

Hi:

I am always reading, and here is an example of the kind of geopolitical analysis that I am all-too-familiar with. On the sidebar of that article, you can see that site's "circle of friends." I think that all of them are, to one degree or another, Peak Oilers, and that is at least a good thing in that they see beyond the financial economy to the real one. But like that article shows, their "vision" is extremely jaundiced, as you can see near the end of that article, to wit:

"It’s high time for a new model and for new people. But the old ones, and their utterly and dramatically failed economies, hold the power, the media, the money, everything. So what other way out is there but mass fighting, mass casualties, a complete overthrow of everything that exists today, probably nuclear bombs dropping, and in the end a world none of us would recognize, let alone be able to survive in?"

That kind of "vision" can drive people to suicide. Who would want to sign up for their "vision"? Well, the "progressives" cannot seem to get enough of that geopolitical doom and gloom, which is why I wrote that "hooked on scarcity" essay, and nothing I have seen in the decade since then has revised my views on them. Fool that I am, I still have not given up entirely on them, and I have reached out to some of my favorite writers in that "circle of friends," and particularly recently, as I try to help them see a different vision. Nobody home yet, but no big surprise. In fact, those kinds of people, in my experience, are among the most heavily entrenched Level 3s. So, the "smart" are often the most impervious to the FE and abundance message. That is what Brian also encountered when he played the Paul Revere of FE a generation ago, and then began asking if humanity was a sentient species.

That is partly why I do not see the "smart" leading the way to FE and abundance. Not to say that any one group of people will, which is why I am rolling my own, looking for those needles in haystacks, but the "smart" are often trapped by their ideological conditioning more completely than the less trained. It is a downside to being "smart" in the modern world. Also, the smart are usually getting the tasty carrots of our system, so defend it most fiercely, and they have the tools to defend it, even though they often cannot seem to see the irrationalities of their positions.

On a related geopolitical note, I have been reading from Uncle Ed ever since it began getting hot in the Ukraine that the USA's media has been providing its usual propaganda function and turning reality upside down. Now I read that Oliver Stone is working hard on a documentary that he hopes will help deflate the propaganda, and show that, surprise! ( ), the CIA has been heavily involved from the beginning. Of course, it will not reach the Average American, as usual, but it will be a resource for those in the West who have awakened a little.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th January 2015 at 19:38.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (4th January 2015), Chris Gilbert (5th January 2015), eaglespirit (5th January 2015), Joseph McAree (4th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (5th January 2015), Pam (5th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #4511
    Thanks

Wade,

Thanks for your kind response to me.

I will have to pick the right time to talk about the issues that you raise but of course one must reflect upon such things.

Speaking of energy issues...

I recently read an article about how off the coast of Palistine was discovered huge deposits of hydrocarbon energy and as the source reported it is a game changer.

More than the Saudies have or anyone elese for that matter and the Geo political ramifications are huge.

Turkey will become a distribution hub to Europe to provide a way to avoid using Russian Gas...

And of course America and Isreal will remain the providers of Military security working in tandem with many players to control as you would say dearest Wade that last source of high quality EROI hydrocarbons left on the planet.

So for now Americans won't have to turn to bicycles and turning their lights off...

Speaking of bicycles...

Went for a ride for a couple of hours up here in the frozen Mid West and it was 5 degrees with a huge wind chill and the roads were icy and heavily snow covered but with recent technological innovations in both bicycles and clothing I had an enjoyable ride with a just incredible sun set and the view of a huge low in the horizon full orange moon....

When I got home PBS was on with a documentary about the White tale American dear and how its populations have exploded exponentially due to human activity and how these animals seem to thrive where human activity comes to the edges of their domains in other words the rise of suburbia...

What a fascinating show!!

I routinely come across huge bucks in the rural area that I reside in and they are awesome beautiful animals...

Speaking of animals, one must feel very sorry for Godzilla and his minions and of course they have much power over the other but did not Jesus say to love ones enemies?

Of course the in group out group dementia is hard to give up for many..

The truth is is that there is no out group....

thanx

Nine

21. Link to Post #4512
    Thanks

A quote from your last post...

"It’s high time for a new model and for new people. But the old ones, and their utterly and dramatically failed economies, hold the power, the media, the money, everything. So what other way out is there but mass fighting, mass casualties, a complete overthrow of everything that exists today, probably nuclear bombs dropping, and in the end a world none of us would recognize, let alone be able to survive in?"

In that PBS show about the American White Tale Dear was the story of a dear that lived upon the islands of the Florida keys and when the water rose 10000 years ago they became stranded upon those islands.

The dear survived by becoming smaller in stature to consume less of the resources which were limited due to them being upon an island.

My dear evangelical wife when presented these facts and the fact that our own government has such advanced technology paid for by the American people and who are controlling such tech and will not release it to our own peril and her response and in faith?

"It will just all work out in the end and so why my dear do you worry yourself so"...?

That is a valid question IMO Wade...

And so that is why I love her so...

thanx...

Nine

22. Link to Post #4513
    Thanks

Frazier is like Chomski....chumpski as some say...

of course I am a horrible speller...

and of course I was thinking about when I was young and watching live the news footage of the moon landing...

I watched every hour and collected every newspaper article...

of the period...

and your pal brian got hooked into a scam...

you was out but he was in...

i do understand such things...

they went to the moon and back and of course with my background I never doubted that fact...

Ha!

One scam I never fell for... the faked moon landings....

of course i had to look far and wide with all the scams that i fell for....

and at least according to our Wade I got one scam straight...

they landed upon the moon...anything other than that is mis...information....

and of course there is much more to our Noam....

Wait....he is a jew...

must be bad...

a disifo guy...

a member of the dreadful few...the new code phrase for jew...

i am a goy ...and a member and a proud one at that of the ignorant many....

thanx wade...

Nine

23. Link to Post #4514
    Thanks

Hi:

Hi Nine. I will reply to your posts later. I have been working on this post since yesterday…

All of the subjects that I write about on my site interest me, and I rarely write on a topic, after long study, and then drop the subject for others, but I am continually revisiting subjects that I have written about. Not so much to revise my writings, but to learn more, to see if my understanding needs revision, and the like. For instance, a scientist's work is never done. Science never reaches some kind of endpoint, but it is continually evolving, as new evidence comes to light, as new tools are developed, as new questions are asked. That process never ends, and often when a science is "mature" and scientists think that they have it all figured out or are close to it (this conceit plagues all sciences, to one degree or another), something radical comes along and upends the field (if it is not suppressed). Relativity and quantum theory did that to Newtonian physics, and the best scientists knew that we know almost nothing about the universe works, and one of scientists' most erroneous conceptions is that physical reality is all that exists, and that we can objectively observe the universe. Our reality is vastly more subjective than most scientists are willing to admit. But within the limitations of its framework, as long as scientists realize that those limitations exist, the scientific process can be very useful.

In the past few weeks, I found myself reading a bunch of World War II material, and especially on dropping the atom bombs. I do not plan to update my chapter on it anytime soon, but it is bringing up issues that I do not mind writing about here. I have written that electrogravitic research went black in the 1950s, and I have seen "skeptics" come up with their usual "reasonable" explanations for that situation that I consider little more than disinformation. What I think people might find interesting is that nuclear fission research was a public matter in 1939, and it caused so much uneasiness that Enrico Fermi went on CBS radio to reassure the public. And then nuclear research went completely black until August 6, 1945, when the atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. This year is the 70th anniversary of that event. So, cutting edge stuff like nuclear energy has gone black before, and I know that antigravity and FE technologies exist and are both likely older than I am, as well as a slew of exotic technologies that would seem magical if you saw them.

What is also relevant to my FE work is that not only did the atom bomb provide an existential threat to humanity, and far from the only one, but there was a "too cheap to meter" euphoria for a time, as "visionaries" promoted beating nuclear swords into plowshares. In Paul Boyer's By the Bomb's Early Light, he devoted a chapter to the nuclear visionaries and their adversaries. Many factions recognized the potential, and socialists and communists were prominent. According to a socialist pamphlet of the day:

"With energy universally available, the economic conditions that underlay human want and international conflict could be eliminated. Nations would no longer need compete for scarce raw materials, or go to war to alleviate domestic unemployment. The standard of living of the masses could be raised dramatically, assuring that no child ever again need 'carry the grime of poverty on his face and soul.'"

Socialists, communists, and others argued that if nuclear energy remained in the military's and capitalists' hands, that it would be a disaster for humanity. Many, even Albert Einstein, saw the nuclear threat as creating the potential impetus for a one-world government, which they saw as a welcome development. But for all the nuclear visionaries (Einstein did not see much good coming from fission energy, which he called, "One hell of a way to boil water."), more were "cautionaries," and not because of the inherent dangers of nuclear energy, but because people would just become fat and stupid, with too much time on their hands.

In reading those arguments, the ancestors of Level 5s were clear, with their Calvinist views of humanity, and they seemed to drown out the visionaries with their visions of doom and gloom. So, my visions, in some ways, are far from original, and many back then glimpsed the potential epochal significance of the nuclear version of FE, and many ran away in fear.

Of course, nuclear fission is a far cry from FE, and my understanding is that FE has already been made into a safe energy source. It is certainly not being suppressed out of Level 5 fears, but because the global elite (AKA Godzilla) know that their reign on Earth will end if FE became available to the public. Also, they do not fear a fat and stupid populace; they have been actively creating one, with Americans being exhibit A, with fluoride in their water (partly courtesy of the Manhattan Project), with diets dominated by of fatty, sugary, and meaty foods, with the mind control of our indoctrination systems. Death camp Nazis were hired to promote "safe" nuclear energy to children, and Edward Teller promoted the "a little radiation is good for you" lie, which was repeated ad naseum in the wake of Fukushima. So, the similarities with FE are quite superficial in ways, and in ways are the opposite, but it was interesting to see Level 5 fears back in the 1940s, and not because of the physical dangers of nuclear energy,via warfare, accident, or misuse, but the "hooked on scarcity" fears, which proliferated after 1945.

Again, all of that fear-mongering I see more as an addiction to scarcity than a reasonable outcome. As with the other epochal events, people could not imagine what would come to pass, and every visionary was drowned out by a thousand doomsayers who projected their fears onto the future. One of the Level 5 fears and inability to imagine the kinds of futures that could await is the idea that without fear and greed motivating people, nothing would ever get done. They cannot imagine a world without a money chase, without a struggle to survive, without the lure of greed. They are stuck thinking in terms of the lower levels of Maslow's Hierarchy, and cannot imagine people living at higher levels. I have been around many rich people in my life, many of whom could have quit their careers and played for the rest of their lives, but they did not do that. Heck, I was in line behind the world's richest man at the movie theater, and he has gone back to work at his company. Those "fat, lazy, and stupid" fears really seem misplaced. The world could just as easily look like this (I am still plunking along on my little tale in that reality, and may publish it this week). It is no great stretch to see the average "workday" lasting an hour or two, and people do it because they want to contribute and their "work" brings them joy and fulfillment. There would not be any jobs of drudgery on the planet, or any poverty. But those doomers cannot seem to even imagine it, and they run away in fear, shrieking, when "Utopian" visions like that are proposed. Like so many other events on my journey, if I had not witnessed it countless times, I would not have believed it.

As a "funny" aside, Greer used the term "Godzilla" to describe the Global Controllers, and I often use it too, especially here at Avalon. Godzilla was invented as a metaphor by the Japanese, and he represented the city-destroying atom bombs dropped on Japan.

One thing that I continually encounter is a variation on the Level 10 mentality, in which people can wake up with the right presentation of FE, the right YouTube clip, the heavily-documented book or site (like mine ), and the FE newby's arts of persuasion. That has never come close to working that I have seen, which actually had a lot to do with my approach. The masses are not going to wake up to FE until it is delivered into their lives. Now, a Hiroshima-level FE demonstration can go a long way to waking them up, but Godzilla has ensured that nobody who demos FE does it for long, or has any meaningful media coverage. As my days with Dennis showed me, the media is one of the greatest enemies of a positive presentation of any disruptive energy technology. Machiavelli was right, I am sorry to say.

The masses are not going to wake up without something "in their face" that jolts them out of their stupor, and for those others who may be the target audience from the fringes, I have long argued that they had to have already had some kind of awakening experience, based on their personal experiences, before they are going to begin to understand. Most importantly, they have to want to understand, and almost nobody really does, as they are addicted to the ideologies that feed them. There is nothing on Earth's "fringes" today that the media cannot ignore or misrepresent, that the "skeptics" cannot attack, in their irrationality and dishonesty, the YouTube video that cannot be "debunked," and so on. The masses will not be reached by any of those methods, although newbies constantly try them out, thinking that they might work. Been there, done that, since the 1980s, and I am done with those dead-end paths, which include FE inventors who claim that they are the Messiah, etc.

Again, Dennis and Brian were always the two in the FE field with my highest respect, and when I mentioned my Level 12 ideas, both of them perked up and realized that my approach was something new and unusual. As I recently mentioned, Brian was planning on promoting my approach just before he died. I would have tried out my strategy without their responses, but it was reassuring to see both of them stop and think about my approach. They were the most qualified people on Earth to assess what I was doing, similar to that paleobiologist who weighed in on the first half of my essay, or Howard Zinn's reaction to my Columbus essay. I have heard from the best of the best, and all I received was encouragement. I do not put those responses under my pillow each night to comfort me, but they were indications that I was at least heading in a direction that they found interesting. I would do it anyway, but to hear from the tops of the fields gave me an indication that I might not be wasting my life doing this.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th January 2015 at 04:07.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), Joseph McAree (5th January 2015), JRS (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (6th January 2015), Nine (7th January 2015), Pam (5th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #4515
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

I have a little time to respond. I discuss island dwarfing in my essay. Those "hobbits" were very likely island dwarfed.

Big "oil" announcements are regularly made, but they pretty much never pan out, as the deposits are far less than hoped for, but that part of the world is where the last easy oil is, so you never quite know. Of course, Palestinian oil would be stolen almost immediately by the Israelis. They do it today.

The USA has 100 times more deer than a century ago. There are almost no "normal" ecosystems on Earth, especially after humans killed off the megafauna. Once FE makes it so that humans no longer rely on ecosystems for their needs/desires, ecosystems will be something far different. If it becomes some kind of heavenly partnership with Nature one day, it will only be because humans embraced love. If that day comes to your reality, it will not look much like what we see on Earth today.

I'll agree with your wife's observation that worry does nobody any good. My work is not about worry, but about doing something. On one level, if humanity exterminates itself and takes most complex life with it, that is "working out" from one point of view. All mass extinctions eventually "worked out," and Golden Ages for some lucky survivors often followed. Maybe the arthropods will dominate once again after humanity wipes itself out. Everything eventually "works out," even if it is the Sun going nova. I will once again refer to Jesus on this matter. We all reap what we sow, and it is anecdote time.

I have written that my midlife crisis was a monster, and it centered on the idea that my life's work was an exercise in futility, and that I would have a front-row seat to humanity's going down the toilet, and I would not be able to do anything but try to "enjoy" the ride. Mr. Professor's ruined life and early death devastated me, no matter if I got to see him in his heaven and he let me know that he was OK by sending me a vision. It sent me into the dark phase of my midlife crisis, just as I was finishing my site in the summer of 2002, with my wife's ultimatum to finish it before summer was over. I did, to only get a front-row seat to the invasion of Iraq. I was a complete emotional wreck when Brian asked me to help found NEM and I resumed my career.

My wife said early on to not be too upset about Mr. Professor's fate, as he achieved sainthood in his days on Earth. Again, it was faint consolation for me. I have written how my visit to his grave went in 2013, and I strongly believe that he came through when I visited his grave, and he let me know how happy he was to be involved with us, and I do my best to think happier thoughts when I think of him, and I do. When I saw Dennis a week later, he kind of repeated my wife's sentiments, and said that Mr. Professor got the opportunity to participate in Earth-shaking developments. I saw the angels with him at his funeral, and I would imagine that they were lined up ten-deep with trumpets, and Brian's passing I am sure was similar. So, what Mr. Professor did in his lifetime will impact all of his future lifetimes, and he probably punched his ticket to live in a reality like this.

I have written that I have attended dozens of channeled sessions and have had many psychic readings. It is long story, but the man who kind of replaced me as Dennis's sidekick (his wife excepted, always – Dennis would not be alive if not for her) has been with Dennis for nearly 20 years, and I met him in Ventura. His wife was his world to him, and she died a few years ago. He cared for her night and day for the last several years of her life, before her disease claimed her. I also saw him on my 2013 road trip, and he almost felt that life was not worth living with her gone, and I mentioned that it was possible to contact her and hear from her. A few months later, I bought him a session with a world-famous psychic who specializes in contacting departed loved ones. In this high tech age, he actually sent me the sound file of his session within an hour of having the session. It was filled with the amazing accuracy that comes with such psychics, and I think that he felt far better after the session. She will definitely be waiting for him, but he still has work to do!

For all the amazingly accurate and heartwarming information that came through (and his wife's communications definitely dominated the session) his father's appearance stuck with me. You never know just who is going to show up, and his father died many years ago, before my friend ever got involved with Dennis, and the psychic sure did not know anything about my friend other than his name. The message from his father was that his father was doing cartwheels in heaven over what his son had devoted his life to, which obviously meant his work with Dennis. When I heard that, it was a reminder of the importance of such work. Dennis believes that he is doing "God's" work, and I will not deny it. I do not know the identity of the voice in my head, and have not been happy with it since Mr. Professor's funeral, but if it turns out to be some "exalted" being, I will not be surprised, although I suspect that it was "just" my soul.

As I have stated, those who are oblivious to what is happening in the world today, who care no further than their immediate self-interest, will reap the results of that self-centeredness. As Jesus said, the gentle will inherit the Earth, and that likely means that Godzilla and friends will not be proprietors for a whole lot longer, but Earth may melt down on their watch, and if so, they will spend a long time in penance. I have been told that I helped melt down Atlantis, and spent all my lifetimes since then in penance. It beats me if that's true, but it made a certain kind of sense, as I pondered my preposterous journey, and the channel had cred with me for its eerie prescience. It also said that I helped plan Earth School, and that "investment" has led to a lot of the anxiety that my soul group has, and we are almost all on Earth right now, trying to get humanity over the hump. Again, is any of that true? I don’t know, but it sure explains a lot.

I would say that anybody who helps FE manifest in a benevolent way right now will be hitting the highest notes that their souls have ever expressed on Earth. There has never been a bigger event in the human journey, and nothing is guaranteed, not in Sh*t Happens Physical Reality, but for those who hear the call and do the work in these times, they are setting the future course of the evolution of their souls, and in a way that no other lifetime on Earth could have done. This is the Big One. We will likely either get over the hump or slide all the way back to the bottom of the hill, and whatever any of us does in these times will mark a big junction in our souls' journey, maybe the biggest.

I have heard of the planet being prepared for those who will not merit further journeying with Earth, and while the angels do not judge such a place, let me say that it sounds like Soul Kindergarten, and it will be a school of very hard knocks. What we do, now, will determine where we end up, as we become what we do, and we take the patterns of our awareness with us, like Max did, but also like Mr. Professor did, and like we all do.

So, worry? Probably not productive. Doing something about what is happening instead of shuffling along with the herd, even if it is "just" raising our awareness? Very productive, even if it does not seem like it.

On the moon landings, Brian had his reasons for doubting the official story, and Buzz's terse responses (and Edgar's I am sure), combined with Brian's brush with death, helped make him quite skeptical of the official story. I was not happy that I never got him over the hump. If he would have done the work, he would have.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th January 2015 at 06:05.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), Joseph McAree (6th January 2015), JRS (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (6th January 2015), Nine (7th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #4516
    Thanks

Hi:

Choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, you touch on free radicals and aging. What is the relevance to the energy issue?

A: Actually, quite a bit, and it is a fascinating and sometimes horrifying subject. First, a free radical has an electron imbalance of some sort, usually an unpaired electron. Photosynthesis and respiration capture and use the energy of electrons and protons, and the energy of sunlight initiates the entire process, even with chemosynthetic organisms. So, when life processes break apart atoms and put them together, it is like a big electric laboratory, and some "falls on the floor," so to speak, and that is where free radicals usually come from. The main source of free radicals in organisms is the electron transport chain that makes ATP, which is the coin of energy that all life on Earth uses to power its biological processes. Those free radicals are hungry for electrons, and will get them from wherever they can, and those generated in cells are called Reactive Oxygen Species ("ROS"). When they grab that electron from a neighboring molecule, that molecule is then damaged and can no longer perform its "job" in the cell. That is where antioxidants come into play, as they sacrifice themselves rather than some important molecule in the cell's machinery becoming damaged. Vitamin C is one such antioxidant molecule.

The hydroxyl radical is the most dangerous ROS, but far from the only. I think that a helpful way to see those ROS is that they are "pollution" from a cell's energy-generation processes. And the older an organism gets, the more its mitochondria leak electrons in the respiration process, and the more ROS are created.

Free radicals are an area of great controversy today, and the free radical theory of aging is prominent. An increase in ROS seems to lead to what is called "programmed cell death" or apoptosis. One highly intriguing area of free radicals and aging is birds. Birds live several times longer than similarly sized mammals, and it seems related to ROS. Flying is the most energetically demanding activity of all organisms on Earth, and birds have unidirectional lungs, which may well help explain the rise of dinosaurs over mammals, as they are far more effective at absorbing oxygen than mammalian lungs, and those were low-oxygen times when dinosaurs rose to dominance. Those efficient lungs are only part of the story, however. Avian mitochondria are also more efficient than mammalian mitochondria, and leak fewer electrons (which saps efficiency), and the predominant thinking today is that because birds are high-performance biological equipment, those "high quality" components are more efficient, leak fewer free radicals, and the cells are subjected to a lower stress level, and that is why birds live so long.

So, being more energy efficient leads to longer life, at least for birds. There has been controversy over low-calorie diets and longevity in humans, and the research is ongoing.

However, all of this shows intimate connections between energy, health, and longevity, and I look forward to seeing more research. It is well-known that Seventh Day Adventists, about a third of whom who are vegetarians and do not smoke or drink, live several years longer than the general population. One puff of cigarette smoke introduces 100 billion free radicals into the lungs. It is likely that that free radical damage is what destroys the lungs of smokers. Meat puts great energetic burdens on human anatomy to digest it.

Understanding free radicals and cell damage makes it very clear how insane fluoridation is. Enzymes speed up chemical reactions by millions and billions of times and make life possible, and they are held together by hydrogen bonds, as DNA also is. The fluorine ion is the smallest negatively charged ion known to science, and it disrupts hydrogen bonds, so it is well-known to poison enzymes and damage DNA. How the heck did fluoride become "medicine" that is compulsorily added to the USA's water supply? It turns out that corporate and governmental fluoride polluters were having big problems, including lawsuits, over fluoride damage, so they essentially bought up the medical establishment (which was already immensely corrupt), and turned an industrial waste into "medicine" that has literally been forced down the public's throat. Incredible, and that situation lasts to this day. The very same medical authorities who promoted fluoride simultaneously promoted the health benefits of cigarettes, and the dictator of American medicine was literally promoting an asbestos cigarette filter while promoting fluoride. You could not make this up if you tried.

A major goal of my essay is to show how pervasive the energy issue is, and the "pollution" from energy generation at the cellular level is a great way to begin seeing the bigger picture of humanity's energy practices.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th January 2015 at 17:18.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), Joseph McAree (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th January 2015), Nine (7th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #4517
    Thanks

Hi:

An issue arises periodically at Avalon and I rarely comment on it, but it has been rearing its head a little more lately, so here goes.

From late 1996 to early 2002, I had a nearly continuous presence on the Internet, and my email address was on every page of my site, at the top, where you can see my name today, such as at this page. Quite a few of my cyberpals, several of whom I have met in the flesh and consider friends, came to me that way (I will meet another this weekend, whom I first interacted with more than a decade ago and who has been very helpful). Of course, with the extremely iconoclastic nature of my writings, I received many emails that were not so friendly, and there was a fairly wide spectrum of the non-friendly types, and many times they tried to appear friendly at first, so that they could get in close to me and cause damage. I turned those lemons into lemonade, and for some of the more irrational diatribes and attacks, I made them examples of poor logic in my work.

Again, as I have stated many times, the greatest damage was always dished out by my friends and family, not attacking strangers. Even my mother making that scrapbook of her son the criminal was way down the list of hurtful activities inflicted by those closest to me. They were all just events that taught me my journey's greatest lesson: personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity. When I later traded notes with fellow travelers, my experience turned out to be "normal," I am sorry to report. When I told Dennis how shocking it was to see our business associates continually trying to steal our businesses and engage in other criminal acts, Dennis told me to join the club, but that was all nothing compared to what my family and friends inflicted on me, and often when I was under siege the most from Godzilla's minions. That is how it works: they attack and betray you when you are the most vulnerable, and they know where to hit you so that it hurts the most. Again, few have ever survived adventures like mine with their sanity intact, and there were times when I thought that I was losing mine, but eventually realized that I was one of the few sane people in an insane world.

Compared to all of that, my writing work, interviews, and the like are trivial. I think it is important, or I would not be doing it, but it is not playing on the high-abrasion road where Godzilla breathes fire on you while your friends and family roast marshmallows over your burning flesh. FE newbies who just can't believe that their families and friends would act that way have some hard lessons ahead of them, but I am trying to prevent those disasters in a few ways, and one of them is that unlike pursuing business opportunities and bringing disruptive technologies to market, digesting my writings and learning to sing is pretty risk-free, although I am constantly trying to dissuade FE newbies from singing to their social circles. There will likely not be anybody home, and at worst, it can lead to ostracisms and other fates that people would rather avoid. I think that I will be able to keep my choir out of trouble, if they heed my cautions. Gung-ho FE newbies will likely not be invited into the choir.

As my monster of a midlife crisis began ending in late 2006, I began to engage the public in forums (I may never again have a published email address), and in the intervening years, Internet trolling became a full-blown phenomenon. I was always attacked in forums, as people defended their in-group ideologies, but what I saw in 2006 had reached a new level. Then, whenever I joined a forum in ongoing discussions of my work, the trolls swarmed, and some were professionals. After a troll camped on a thread that I had at ATS, and then when another troll joined the party and I was banned from ATS, while another forum unceremoniously erased an entire section of its forum devoted to my work, I decided that I was done with Internet forums. That happened just before I did my first public interview, and the next year, Bill and Kerry interviewed Brian and me, I began to re-engage the public, and it was about then that I got the idea for my big essay and planned to begin my own forum after I published it (the glimmers began in about 2007, I would say). Well, I finally did all that.

A very pleasant surprise was seeing that Bill came to a similar conclusion that I did, in that free-for-all forums, particularly with anonymous members, did not work, and when I saw my work being discussed at Avalon, I joined, and as I wrote this sentence, I realized that today is my fourth anniversary of joining Avalon (it was also my mother's birthday, so it is easy to remember). Joining Avalon had something to do with taking a break from my career and writing my big essay, and I cannot complain. I met Ilie if nothing else, and writing at Avalon has been a good experience. Avalon falls a long way short of what I envision my forum eventually becoming, and there was discussion with Avalon admins of making a sub-forum at Avalon to make a forum that I controlled, but making my own forum I think is best for everybody. Bill does not need that kind of pressure and I do not need that kind of risk. I can roll my own. But Avalon has been a great experience.

That said, early in my tenure here, I was under some pretty extreme career and other stresses, and decided to let it all hang out at Avalon so that readers could see my humanity, and my patience was certainly tested all the time, but since impatience is my Achilles heel, it has been good for me. Especially with "laying the egg" of my big essay, I feel a lot less pressure than I used to, and look forward to growing old and building that "choir" in my "spare" time. Not many at Avalon will be invited into the choir, and only a few invitations have been accepted, and so far, the only member besides me is Ilie. This will not be a quick process, and rushing it is the path to failure that I am all-too-familiar with.

I have made more than half of the posts to this thread, which I suppose is appropriate, and Avalonians have been very respectful and the interactions are often productive and fun. I wish that more would begin discussing my big essay, but Nine is the only Avalonian so far who has admitted to reading all of it. Some think that Nine's rambling rants are counterproductive to this thread and he may be doing some subtle trolling. Maybe so, but really, no harm done. There are dozens of posts on this thread regarding the inventor of the hour who "has it!", and there was even an anti-FE thread begun at Avalon. So rambling, stream-of-consciousness posts, while less disciplined than the kind of writing that I am looking for, is less disruptive than many other kinds of posts on this thread that tried to take the conversations down many rabbit holes that I did not feel would have been productive. But nobody can mess with my big essay! And my forum will be a much different affair than you see at Avalon, so nobody can really do much damage to what I think is going to be important for building that choir. We are writing in pencil on this thread, not ink.

Back to chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th January 2015 at 00:18.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), Billy (6th January 2015), Chris Gilbert (6th January 2015), Hervé (6th January 2015), Joseph McAree (6th January 2015), JRS (6th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (6th January 2015), Nine (7th January 2015), thunder24 (6th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #4518
    Thanks

Hi:

Pre-choir Q&A .

Q: Wade, I find your work very difficult to digest. On one hand, you write with scholarly and scientific precision on many subjects, and then you veer into mystical and conspiratorial musings. What gives?

A: That is a fair question, and I am sympathetic to your bewilderment. I suppose that my goal was always the truth, and I tried to work with truth that could be objectively verified as much as possible, but the universe is not nearly as objective a place as scientists and scholars would like, and there has been a very active effort to prevent facts and technologies from being generally known, for reasons of power.

Of course, not many people have been part of efforts to bring disruptive energy technology to market, so the world you stumble into when doing that can be surreal, and I have tried to document that story as much as possible, so that people are not taking my word for much of it. On one hand, that environment can seem unbelievable, but only for people with no experience pushing the envelope like that, and many people believe everything that they see on TV and read in the newspaper (or on the Internet). If they do not suffer from those limitations of awareness, it really is not that hard to understand what we encountered. Wiping out the competition is the essence of capitalism. All capitalists do it that can, as it is the only way to obtain monopoly profits. John Rockefeller and Bill Gates became the richest men of their times via unethical monopolistic practices. The world economy is run by several oligopolies, and I encountered all of them, to one degree or another, during my adventures. The people running the world know what they are doing, even if those they rule are oblivious.

I also stumbled into other areas of covert control, such as the assassination of John Kennedy and subsequent cover-up of its conspiratorial nature. The further down the path of questing after the truth you go, the more bizarre the scenery can become. Nearly a quarter-century ago, I crossed paths with a former astronaut. We eventually became colleagues and I became his biographer. We had identical mystical awakenings in the 1970s (1, 2), which had everything to do with our paths crossing, even though they overlapped several times before we met. During his investigations on the frontiers of science, he poked his nose into the UFO situation and nearly lost his life immediately after rejecting an "offer" from the USA's military to perform classified UFO work. NASA asked him to go to Mars, in what has to be one of strangest interviews ever. Those are all beyond the pale or push the envelope of what is considered consensus reality, but it was all too real.

I survey mystical literature, but stress that unless people have had their mystical awakenings, all the mystical literature in the world will not mean much. I write about many of my "paranormal" experiences on my site, for two reasons. One is to help provide a reference point for people pursuing their own, and when they do, not only can my work help them, but they will find a new level of resonance with my work. My goal is to help as many people come as close to my perspective as possible, because I think that that perspective can be vital in getting humanity over the hump and then some, and we are in danger of not getting over it.

My close fellow travelers became involved in the energy issue during the USA's first energy crisis in 1973-1974, which ended history's most prosperous era. None of us began our journeys thinking in terms of free energy ("FE"), but we all eventually stumbled into it, and we all discovered that FE technology is older than I am, and other technologies such as antigravity have also been extensively developed. Also, any independent attempts to develop such technologies have been subjected to organized suppression. During my adventures, our efforts were subjected to organized suppression activities from the local, state, national, international, and global levels. Although there can be different players and competing interests, the game remains the same.

So, yes, my material is not going to read like a mainstream scientist's or a professional historian's, but it also is not one of those conspiratorial tales that tell wild yarns with no evidence to back them up. I also suggest ways to gain experience so that people can find out for themselves. Sorry, but nobody is going to be taking you to an FE and antigravity demonstration tomorrow, but for those who get out of their easy chairs, there is plenty about my work that can be validated, and then people will not be taking my word for much at all. For the record, world-renowned scientists and historians have read my work and lauded it, so I do not appear to be failing when I write in those areas. But those endorsements should not mean anything other than the reader may realize that my work in those areas is not "out there." Most of my work is pretty orthodox, but far from all of it. Where I do stray from the scholarly/scientific ideal, or maybe it is better to say that when I stray from that subject matter, I have tried to base it on my experiences or the experiences of those in my close circle, and try to report experiences that people can reproduce for themselves. Experience is the only teacher.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #4519
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Hey Wade,

I'm half-way through your Big Essay and my brain is quite happy.

Congratulations for assembling such a vast amount of information. You have put a lot of time and energy into the essay, and it is undoubtedly one of the finest constructions of the blueprint to ultimate freedom that I've come across. Of all the conspiratorial information, ancient texts, and occult literature that I've digested (which is quite a lot), they all pale in comparison to the importance of Free Energy. Of all the works that I would recommend to somebody, it would be yours and Larken Rose's The Most Dangerous Superstition.

The Most Dangerous Superstition deals exclusively with Anarchism, and how any form of government is inherently immoral and illegitimate. Larken Rose outlines every argument one could think of -- quite eloquently! -- that shows that humans will never be sovereign on a healthy planet until all forms of government are abandoned and every human lives under Natural Law by embracing Voluntaryism.

Personally, I 100% agree with him. The term "Anarchy" is a heavily abused term, and people have taken up the habit of associating it with meaning "chaos." This, of course, is preposterous. Anarchy simply means "without rulers or masters," and does not mean "without rules." I believe that Anarchism and Free Energy go hand in hand, which is why I think that his book and your essay are the two most important literary works that humanity would benefit from as a whole more than any other modern text.

As an aside, I'm currently writing a book. You might actually find a personal appeal to the topic, as it has to do solely with deconstructing the hidden meanings behind the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Tolkien was a Freemason and had access to secret knowledge, and he superimposed this knowledge in his works (Silmarillion, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings) to do his part in getting information out to humanity. Like you, if he were to reveal his knowledge without symbols and metaphors, Godzilla would have come after him!

Anyway, I hope to self-publish the book in the first half of this year. It will contradict some of the human history detailed in your essay, but overall I think that my book will add to it. In fact, I'm going to dedicate my final chapter in making the argument that Free Energy and Anarchy are the path to human sovereignty, and your name and work will receive no small amount of attention. I'm also going to be delving into the future of agriculture, as this is my personal area of focus when it comes to Free Energy "activism" and awareness.

I think that Anarchism needs to be discussed in conjunction with Free Energy, and the two topics are inseparable. In my opinion, it is the false concept of government that has been holding humanity back from developing Free Energy. If a society of individuals cannot even understand what it means to be sovereign, how could they possibly incorporate Free Energy into society as a whole?

Just like with Free Energy, it is difficult for the average person to realize a world without a form of government. This is a sad reality, and I'm sure your "layers of mentality" scale would correlate similarly to those who think of Anarchy and a world without government.

I'd love to discuss the correlation of Free Energy and Anarchy. I wish that I could contribute more to discussion, but I'm so busy at the moment writing my book! Once again, thank you for putting in so much time and energy for the betterment of humanity. With patience, you will find that your work will end up being one of the most important aspects of humanity's transition into a new world.

Cheers,

Robin
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th January 2015), Melinda (7th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #4520
    Thanks

Wade,

First my apologies if I offended...

Second, my hope is that some scientists would engage Wade in dialogue and debate to come up with a constructive way to address the problems of humanity and their root cause and to come up with some viable productive solutions.

Third, I personally believe that energy issues are at the root of humanities problems!

Forth, I have no answers....

Fifth, since I have no answers one should say little....

And of course bicycle racing season is right around the corner and one must train to be successful...

Sixth, a very interesting little film:

http://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion...999/slomo.html

a powerful and thought provoking film...

16 minutes and well worth your time...

And finally it is amazing to me that I am the first upon Avalon to get through your grand essay!

My hope is that many shall follow......

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 7th January 2015 at 08:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 536 FirstFirst 1 126 176 216 226 236 276 326 536 LastLast