Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 8376

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8341
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,354 times in 5,494 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I can’t help but be aware of what has been hitting the media in recent years and months. Colonizing Mars is all the talk these days, but I still have not seen Brian mentioned. That is a very old game that is now going mainstream.

Another other trend of note is the American military’s open acknowledgment of UFOs, and related to it is advanced technology patents by the Navy, including a compact nuclear reactor, not far removed from Lockheed’s project.

This all follows a longtime purported script of trickling out some of the technologies in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard via the military and spook companies such as Lockheed, as they don’t want to make Earth uninhabitable and have to try living on Mars.

Let me make one thing clear: none of what we are seeing is the good stuff, like what was shown to my pal a generation ago. My friend was shown commercial-level free energy, antigravity, and other mind-boggling technologies. His show was part of another contingency plan, for him to be a “white knight on a steed” hero to bring these technologies out. Disposable heroes such as Greer and my friend have been targeted to be used that way, while the GCs get to stay in the shadows, even those so-called White Hats.

The Navy’s, Lockheed’s, and related technologies that are being made public is third-rate technology, compared to what my friend was shown, but it can be made for a billion dollars and more a pop, so it can keep the big corporations in the chips and everything still under their control. What my friend was shown, and what somebody such as Sparky Sweet was developing, could be cheaply mass-produced, it would quickly be Game Over for the GCs, and the Fifth Epoch would soon arrive.

But they are well aware that if any of it gets out, it is only a matter of time before it all gets out. Make no mistake; if free energy makes its appearance, my work will be more vital than ever. My work is about a healed humanity and planet, and the end of scarcity, violence, exploitation, and other banes of the human journey. We can’t get there if it all stays under the control of the GCs, huge corporations, and the military. They are the very hearts of darkness, and none of those organizations will survive for long in the Fifth Epoch (and neither will nations, cities, money, etc.). Those technologies’ coming into the open will be the beginning of the end for them, but that is a fine thing. Even they can be redeemed, although many in their ranks are going to be joining Max and friends when they pass over, but the dark path is not forever, either. All roads lead home. Love will reign, not fear. This will always be one of the stars that I steer by, and I hope to live to see us turn the corner away from this.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th October 2019 at 16:04.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Bluegreen (23rd October 2019), Chris Gilbert (21st October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Joseph McAree (20th October 2019), Krishna (20th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (20th October 2019), Melinda (20th October 2019), Reinhard (20th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #8342
    Thanks

Hi:

One of my professional abilities is to take a great deal of information and process it, and come up with something novel, breakthrough, even. When I was a trucking company controller, my big aha moment came after nearly five years there, when I was at the end of my rope, but I had recently been able to snoop into the last area of the business that was previously off-limits to me, the safety department, and in a flash, I saw how to take the company paperless. I was too far ahead of my time, and nobody above me in the management structure understood what I was talking about. Going paperless in corporate back-offices is the rage today, but in 1996, it was like I was from Mars.

Getting every truck driver home every night was a side-effect of my flash of insight. Today, some trucking companies are doing something along the lines that I envisioned. Of course, human-piloted vehicles are on their way out. Some world-class minds immediately understood and appreciated what I came up with, but they were among the few. I was warned from a young age of the hazards of genius. It is a lonely journey. Few would understand, and when lesser minds finally did, they would do their best to steal it and capitalize on it (or suppress it, if it was disruptive – all of Mr. Mentor’s inventions met either fate). Since I was giving it away, I did not suffer from the theft aspect of it, but it was something to see how difficult it was for people to understand, even those who had profited from my innovations in the past.

Similarly, world-class minds have appreciated aspects of my big essay, but none of them can really weigh in on all of it, as it is too far-ranging for them, and the free energy issue blows most of them out of the water. That is where there is no theory that will sway them, but seeing a free energy device for themselves is when it will finally make sense for them. They may have to wait awhile. They can appreciate rocket science and Mr. Mentor’s engine, but free energy is just a little too far around the corner for them. I don’t expect many of them to get it until free energy arrives on the scene.

Right now, I am working on my new “key ideas and themes” chapter of my big essay, and am going through that familiar process of accumulating a bunch of ideas, to then see how to put them in the framework that best gets my ideas across. I’ll never top the first version of my big essay, published more than five years ago, as far as an incremental version of my message goes. That got across my main ideas, and for those who can see it, they already got the gist of my message. But, there is still work to do, to make my message a little easier to understand, to take it deeper in some areas and broaden it, so that people don’t need to be world-class geniuses to understand. If that is all that I am going to attract, my effort is going to fail. I can’t be too far ahead of my time on this one, so I do what I can.

Today, I labor in relative obscurity, and that suits me fine. I have time to hone my message, while the GCs only have half-an-eye on me. My path has been teaching me patience, which my soul decided that it needed, and that has been quite the journey, to put it mildly.

So, I expect that in the coming weeks, I will jiggle my chapter draft in a way that feels right, which gets across my points and helps set the stage for what comes after it. I see significant rework of those early chapters coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st October 2019 at 15:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Joseph McAree (23rd October 2019), Krishna (22nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (21st October 2019), Melinda (22nd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #8343
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Phylogenomics reveals the evolutionary timing and pattern of butterflies and moths

Moths turned into butterflies to eat nectar, and changed from nocturnal to day time creatures, because flowers are open during daytime.

Its always the energy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Joseph McAree (23rd October 2019), Melinda (22nd October 2019), Wade Frazier (23rd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #8344
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

Very interesting paper. Yes, the energy game; always. Just yesterday, I saw this, on the Holy Grail of Energy being found.

When I think about my energy awareness, in my childhood, my gifted friends and I would spout E = MC2 as a kind of joke on how smart we were (one was Jewish and did look like a young Einstein, and he loved quoting that equation). When I got my first real energy dreams at age 16, in the wake of the hoopla around Mr. Mentor’s engine, it was a boy’s dream, and pretty rudimentary. In college, when studying chemistry and biology, energy was dominant in ways, and underplayed in others.

When I wrote my first energy essay about 20 years ago, I can see the seed of what came later in it. But it was not until 2003, when I read Bucky and the Peak Oilers, that I began thinking about energy in a comprehensive fashion.

But when I met Dennis, the energy issue was front-and-center, and even back in 1987, the transformative potential of free energy was pretty clear to me, and this vision was largely formed during my ride with Dennis. My “friends” knew what they were doing, introducing me to him, and my wild ride began.

When I think about the beginnings of my big essay, I began studying with the idea of writing something like it in 2007, after my monster of a midlife crisis finally passed. As I performed my studies, even in the sciences, I would see authors remark on how underplayed the energy issue was, such as in Nick Lane’s latest or in Energy and the Wealth of Nations.

I was taught to read scientific papers in college, but it was not until I began studying for my big essay that I really got into reading them again, as part of my science studies, and I constantly run into the energy issue. When scientists wrote about ecology and evolution, energy was a thread that continually ran through their works. Sometimes it was the dominant theme, and sometimes it was kind of in the background. But it always ranked first, and was only relegated to the background when they discussed secondary or tertiary issues, and energy was kind of assumed as a constant.

When I developed my Epochal concept of the human journey, I had plenty of help from other works (Cook, Niele), but took it further, and I don’t see anybody else out there really writing about the Fifth Epoch. I never really have, and am kind of a voice in the wilderness on that score.

Just as with the other Epochs, the foundation of the Fifth Epoch will be a breakthrough energy practice that taps previously unexploited energy sources. Without that, the rest can’t happen. No civilization without the energy of agriculture, and no Industrial Revolution without the energy of coal, then oil.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th October 2019 at 02:32.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Joseph McAree (23rd October 2019), Krishna (25th October 2019), Melinda (23rd October 2019)

9. Link to Post #8345
    Thanks

Hi:

Julian Assange made an appearance in Kangaroo Court a few days ago, looking every bit the torture victim. The former ambassador who attended the farce of a hearing and noted Assange’s deteriorated state is the same person who was one of the early commentators on one of Ed’s chief libelers, who is at it to this day, with his clueless and dishonest allies/dupes doing most of the dirty work.

So, libelers get to hide in the shadows and are openly defended by Wikipedia’s co-founder, while those who expose the murderous crimes of empire are tortured in a festive atmosphere. This is who we are, my fellow Westerners. I expect it to get far worse before it gets any better.

The Nazis kind of won. The USA eagerly hired the useful ones after World War II, and not only swept human experiment programs under the carpet, but in fact replicated parts of them, such as with MKUltra. GITMO is still open for business. The CIA offered Dennis a billion dollars to go away before they lowered the boom on us, and the feds finally ran Dennis out of the country after the Rockefellers once more got involved, in The Land of the Free. This is how our world works, and it will continue to work this way as long as self-service rules the day and people like me are voices in the wilderness and people like Assange are publicly crucified while the mob cheers (read the comments section on any mainstream article on Assange, and you will know what I am referring to).

This is what a world of scarcity and fear looks like. It obviously does not need to be this way, but it will be this way, and worse, unless a relative few can find that nugget of integrity and sentience and fan it to life. It won’t take many, but there aren’t many, either. I offer a way out, for those who can do the walk. It nothing else, it eases the conscience, knowing that one might be able to make a dent, more than a dent, actually.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Bluegreen (24th October 2019), Franny (25th October 2019), Gracy May (24th October 2019), Joseph McAree (24th October 2019), Krishna (25th October 2019), Melinda (24th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #8346
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is another article on Assange and his slow-motion assassination. Caitlin Johnstone wrote an article on Trump’s honesty in admitting that it is all about the oil. I have written for many years on this issue. Rome was far more honest than the USA, as Rome conquered and plundered because it could, and celebrated its thefts. The USA hides behind a veneer of humanitarian intervention and other lies, which fools nobody but brainwashed Americans.

That first article above refers to the Deep State, and Johnstone’s article describes it. The so-called Deep State is real, it was involved with JFK’s murder and many others, but they are also minor leaguers and don’t play at the Global Controller level.

I am approached all the time by people who don’t appreciate the distinction. When the CIA offered Dennis a billion dollars to go away, the offer was delivered on behalf of “European interests.” That CIA guy was just an errand boy. I don’t know if those European interests were the GCs or not. We definitely had GC contact, and I’ll never know how much, but the FBI and CIA were also involved, as well as other agencies, and FTC employees were the goons who finally ran Dennis out of the USA, soon after the Rockefellers got involved again.

In short, there are many levels of the dark path game. It can be just trolls, stalkers, and libelers on the Internet (and the parrots in the media), up to spooks and assassins. It can be as “innocuous” as rigging somebody’s security file to put them in the shark tank, and let “nature” take its course. There are endless dark path opportunities on Earth, oh the joy!

For me, all of the slicing and dicing of who’s who in the dark path zoo is not that interesting, and almost everybody who publicly engages in that activity has never been targeted by the higher levels, and I have seen a lot of naiveté and paranoia in those circles. Focusing on the “bad guys” really is not part of the solution. I just treat them like a force of nature and do what I can to not tangle with them and make their jobs easier. I learned my lessons long ago on that score. When Assange played rock star with his groupies, he made their jobs so much easier. We all get what we have coming.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (26th October 2019), Joseph McAree (26th October 2019), Krishna (26th October 2019), Melinda (27th October 2019), Reinhard (28th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #8347
    Thanks

Hi:

Sometime this year, I will have a conversation with Michael Hyson and post it to the Internet, perhaps YouTube. We have plenty to discuss, and Michael is opting for audio, not text. For Michael, I’ll do this, and we’ll see where that leads.

One of Michael’s close colleagues was Elizabeth Rauscher, who died during the summer. Her home page links to her Wikipedia bio. So, I guess that she was happy with it. She and Michael were/are no strangers to the free energy milieu, and we may discuss some of that.

Like Brian did, Dr. Rauscher, took a scientist’s approach to the paranormal, and Michael has many amazing dolphin tales to tell.

It won’t be dull.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (27th October 2019), Joseph McAree (30th October 2019), Krishna (28th October 2019), Melinda (27th October 2019), Reinhard (28th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8348
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll be reporting on the latest book that I am reading, and then I have to get cracking on the essay update. I have taken a little time off from it.

In my adult life, I have never heard of a presidential candidate doing what Tulsi Gabbard is doing, and she is becoming a lightning rod because of it. What is most interesting is how the liberals, not the right wing, turned on her. That is just like what Ed and Noam encountered. It looks like she won’t be invited to any more debates. Her campaign will meet the same fate as Ralph Nader’s did.

Snowden recently had an interview, and it is like Ralph McGehee said long ago, that the American people are the primary target of the lies of the intelligence services, not foreign enemies. It can seem that my writings on such topics are off-topic to my work (or big time scientists who are not materialists), some kind of indulgence, but they are vital to it.

I have seen many free energy activists with a deep naïveté of how our world works. Naïveté is no crime, and my fellow travelers with my greatest respect all started out that way, but in the free energy milieu, that naïveté can be suicidal.

Most of those failed paths to free energy have naïveté (and self-servingness) in common. The theme of the book I am reading is the evolution of the human mind, and how important social learning was to the rise of humanity. Well, that is what a lot of my work is about: helping my readers shorten their learning curves. If everybody had to learn this stuff the hard way, almost nobody would survive the curriculum. It can’t work that way.

The current system is not receptive to genuine innovation where vested interests rule the roost, especially the energy racket (1, 2), and the sooner that would-be activists learn that, the better. Their social circles are not going to care, their political representatives will do exactly nothing, and if they garner much success, they will be targeted for neutralization. I just may be foolish enough to think that my effort can stay low enough on the radar until it is too late to stop it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th October 2019 at 15:24.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ayt (29th October 2019), Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (30th October 2019), Joseph McAree (30th October 2019), JRS (29th October 2019), Krishna (29th October 2019), Melinda (28th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #8349
    Thanks

Hi:

A topic that is common in my work, and I feel like commenting on it this morning, is how lonely the journey of awakening is. If you wake up, it is pretty much guaranteed that nobody in your social circles will. Those are just the numbers.

Unless I become famous for helping initiate the Fifth Epoch, it is guaranteed that virtually none of my friends and family will read much of my work. None of my family members have read my bio of Ed, and probably none ever will. It just comes with the territory of what I do. Not only will they not read Ed’s bio, but they know that I am not into the TV news and don’t play cheerleader for our wars. I have recently been challenged for my views, as they are called “biased,” by the same people who pay rapt attention to the talking heads on CNN and MSNBC, as I watch them tune in for brainwashing. I understand full well how seductive the experience can be, but it is all conditioning and lies, to keep people in the buying mood. They don’t seem to care, not care enough to actually question what they are seeing and stop parroting it (some are on the MIC payroll, and their biases are normal and mind-numbingly predictable). I am sure that that ex-friend still parrots the evening news. Humans are herd animals, and I see that all the time in my society, as people abdicate sentience for security.

In the past several years, it has really been something to witness the demonization of Russia, which is an American practice that is more than a century old. I was not alive during the McCarthy era, but it is “interesting” to see the Democrats, of all people, beating the Russian drums. I tuned into a debate between Trump and Hillary, for the entertainment value, and I was surprised to see Hillary sound like McCarthy. If she had been elected, she might have started World War III by now. She is talking about running for president again, and the Dems are trying to impeach Trump over Ukraine, when the Russian angle failed to work. To be a spectator to this insanity is amazing and horrifying to witness.

I stopped watching TV when I was 18, and until these days of adult, streamed, commercial-free TV, other than Star Trek and a few other science fiction shows, I never went back. Because I have never lived alone, I always had people in my home who watched TV, and if I wanted to hang out with them, I watched with them, but never on my own, other than the stray sporting event. That goes back to my grandparents, right after college. Even though I was not radicalized yet, which would come soon, they watched the TV news each night, and I watched with them (and heard about Whoops each night), and then we watched The Muppet Show. I now know which show was more educational.

One reason why I post like do, almost daily, is to help my readers escape the siren song of their conditioning, and stay there. It is so seductive in the comfortable West to go back to sleep. “Who are we bombing this week? It must be for a good cause, fighting those evil terrorists and spreading freedom.” The day that Trump bombed Syria for its “chemical weapons attack,” I knew it was a Big Lie, and it is beginning to come out today, but don’t count on the media to cover it much.

I have seen the quote, but don’t know its source, so I don’t quote it myself, but Ed once wrote that the American propaganda system really does not have to work very hard to get Americans to cheer any war, like they cheer their favorite football team. That is the current level of American sentience and integrity, and I get caught in that crossfire myself.

I offer the opportunity to make a dent without risking one’s life. Not many takers yet, but my approach will work, if I can find enough of those needles.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th October 2019 at 14:33.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (30th October 2019), Joseph McAree (30th October 2019), Krishna (30th October 2019), Melinda (31st October 2019), Valerie Villars (30th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #8350
    Thanks

Hi:

One last post before I go out the door. These days, with the endless attacks on Trump, I see all manner of commentator decry our “liberal” media, even from within the media. If our media was the slightest bit liberal, Noam would be on TV every day. To call our media “liberal” is just one of the innumerable Big Lies that Americans are fed each day. Orwell would be impressed.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2019), Franny (30th October 2019), Gracy May (30th October 2019), Joseph McAree (30th October 2019), JRS (31st October 2019), Krishna (30th October 2019), Melinda (31st October 2019), Valerie Villars (30th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #8351
    Thanks

Hi:

On Ed’s Wikipedia bio, it is not all bad. The gist of his work bleeds through amongst the libel, misrepresentations, and tactical omissions. In those latest misrepresentations, an editor tried to take on Philip Cross’s erasure of “scholarship” to describe Ed’s work (Cross prevailed), and that so-called Indian editor added something that came right out of the New York Times’s obit on Ed, which typically misrepresented his stance. To be charitable, it is a logical fallacy, known as false alternatives (or false dichotomies), which Ed pointed out many times in his work, to characterize the exposure of imperial aggression as support for the programs of the imperial targets. It is probably the most common misrepresentation of Ed’s and Noam’s work.

To show the double-standards that the media uses when covering topics, which was the essence of Ed’s work, does not mean that Ed was supporting the propaganda targets, although Ed always decried bloodshed. He is one of the few lefties that I ever saw who never advocated violence.

So, that “Indian” editor added this to Ed’s bio:

“Herman was a critic of U.S. foreign policy in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War and downplayed the human rights violations committed by the government of Vietnam and the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia after they took power in 1975.”

That other editor removed it as unsourced, as it was. However, the New York Times wrote it, so it must be true, so I expect that libel to continually reappear in Ed’s bio, as another Big Lie that gets institutionalized and never goes away. That editor who removed it is not a committed ax-grinder like Cross and “his” merry band are, so is up against it. What I have noticed is that editors like that come and go, but the libelers and trolls that camp on Ed’s bio will keep at it as long as they are able, performing their disinformation work, of which Cross is only the ringleader and likely on somebody’s payroll. The others are amateurs who do most of the dirty work, gratis.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st October 2019 at 11:00.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (1st November 2019), Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), Krishna (1st November 2019), Melinda (4th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #8352
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a short one about the problems with Boy and Girl Scouts. If not server souls, they play that role in their current lifetimes, and while those are the people I seek, they also have their issues. Basically, in a world of scarcity and fear, people quest after servers, to parasitize them, and will suck them dry if they can before moving on to find another “sucker” to latch onto.

Like all people, they can suffer from psychological projection, thinking that others are motivated like they are, when they are going to be needles in haystacks. The ones that I seek have to have already been awakened and have put their naïveté behind them or are on their way to it. We all start out that way. They have to develop a comprehensive perspective, otherwise, they will spend their lives hacking at branches. Even then, they are always being dragged away to bail people out, pick up the pieces of shattered lives, and the rest of what people encounter on their journeys.

Those Boy and Girl Scouts are the noblest fraction of humanity, and in order to be helpful for the big task, they need to learn how to marshal their energies, so that they are not drained on stuff that makes no difference in the big picture. Feeding the poor, taking in orphans and the homeless, and so on, - I have seen it all, and they will disappear from my effort for a time to go earn more heaven points, as their consciences won’t let them turn away. I patiently await their return, and they often don’t, as they get sucked into the drama of their lives. I bailed out all of my immediate family members, and at great personal cost at times, and my “reward” was being attacked and disowned, every time. That is just how it works in the real world.

It is not an easy dance, and I am constantly juggling the demands of my life, with people tearing at me from all directions. It just comes with the territory, and people have to learn how to prioritize their energies if they are going to be useful for an effort like mine.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd November 2019 at 02:43.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (1st November 2019), Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), Krishna (1st November 2019), Melinda (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

25. Link to Post #8353
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll finish that book that I am reading soon, and will report on it. But one preview item is that in the five years since I first published my big essay, I have seen several pieces of new evidence support Wrangham’s cooking hypothesis, or evidence that Wrangham controversially cited is now commonly accepted to support an early date of cooking, and hence, fire control.

In the book I am reading, it puts the advent of cooking at more than two million years ago because of a gene that was lost in the human line, which helps grow strong jaw muscles. The obvious inference was that the gene was lost when the human-line’s food got softer. Wrangham wrote about it in his Catching Fire, and he was a co-author of a paper regarding it, but his name was not mentioned in the book I am reading.

Wrangham took a beating in scientific circles when he first proposed his cooking hypothesis a generation ago, but he has been increasingly vindicated ever since. The book I am reading supports the idea, as do other works, that there was a runaway effect in brain growth, with a number of factors converging (such as a shrinking gut and ground-sleeping), beginning in earnest with the appearance of Homo erectus, and even a bit earlier, with Homo habilis, which had a markedly larger brain than what australopiths possessed. Stone tools and cooking provided foods previously unattainable, the increasing brain size was fueled by those new diets, and that growing brain was used for new tasks. That book I am reading makes the case that the most important early use of that growing brain was the development of language, which was used to teach relatives new skills, such as cooperative foraging, hunting, and tool-making. The toolset of Homo erectus reflects obvious craftsmanship, and it is highly plausible that the development of at least a protolanguage would have been required to establish that craftsmanship tradition that lasted for more than one million years.

Kind of a bonus finding was that handedness developed during that trajectory to Homo sapiens. Two million years ago, only about half of stone tool makers were right-handed, but by the time of Neanderthals, they were 80-90%. This is considered to be an effect of teaching, as the pupil emulated the teacher for the fine work of making stone and other tools. This is one of many examples in that book of how culture impacted evolution. Nurture became nature, as culture and genes interacted and growing brains were used for new tasks.

Darwin wrote long ago that humanity’s two greatest achievements were the development of language and the control of fire, and in the nearly 150 years since his The Descent of Man appeared on the scene, he has been increasingly vindicated on that idea. Both achievements led to the arrival of Homo sapiens on the evolutionary scene. Everything that we see today in our “advanced” societies only builds on a foundation established millions of years ago. The human animal has changed very little since that Founder Group left Africa and conquered Earth. We have only enjoyed a “ratchet effect” by inventing new energy regimes along the way, which enabled the increase in humanity’s collective knowledge, skillset, and tools. Writing is merely a learning tool, an incremental improvement (in ways) over oral/demonstrative instruction, and in the Fifth Epoch, it may well become obsolete, as it seems to have in this world.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd November 2019 at 14:05.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (2nd November 2019), Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), Krishna (3rd November 2019), Melinda (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

27. Link to Post #8354
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently wrote about how Trump’s candor has been refreshing, admitting that it is all about the oil. Well, Syria’s President Assad just came out and also called Trump the best American president ever, for his naked statement of American motivation. No hiding behind the fake “human rights and democracy” rhetoric of our gangster presidents, going all the way back to George Washington.

I recently wrote about Hillary’s Joe McCarthy impression, and I heard her call Trump a Putin puppet just the other day. That was the first presidential debate that I watched since Ross Perot. The problem with Perot and Trump is that they were/are not professional politicians and can go off-script. During the 1992 debates, there was a famous incident when Perot stated that American foreign policy was about defending the interests of American capitalism. Bill Clinton was visibly surprised by Perot’s honest statement, and tried steering the issue back to the high-minded rhetoric about human rights, etc., and when he was president, Clinton milked human rights rhetoric for all it was worth (1, 2), like Obama did. Republican presidents are actually more honest than the Democratic ones, as they come from the business ranks or are script-reading clowns, like Reagan and Bush the Second. Clinton and Obama were far more suave and deceptive. Hillary is a psychopath who would have probably started World War III by now. How about the Fifth Epoch, instead?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd November 2019 at 19:13.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (2nd November 2019), Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), JRS (3rd November 2019), Krishna (3rd November 2019), Melinda (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

29. Link to Post #8355
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hunger and Public Action is now open access. Took me 14 years.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (3rd November 2019), Joseph McAree (9th November 2019), Melinda (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019), Wade Frazier (3rd November 2019)

31. Link to Post #8356
    Thanks

Congratulations Krishna:

Yes, projects like that can take a while.

In the Fifth Epoch, there won’t be copyrights, patents, and the rest of those kinds of intellectual protections. Nobody is going to care anymore.

Marx may have been the first writer to argue for what is today called a “post-scarcity” society, and Stallman is his counterpart in the IT world. As you know, Stallman can’t quite get his head wrapped around a truly abundant society, and Marx was into coercion to achieve his ideal, in typical Young Warrior fashion.

Any truly abundant society is going be based on energy abundance, but Marx wrote his works before the rise of energy science, and even today, the role of energy is not well understood, even among scientists and especially economists.

I am getting close to finishing my latest book, and just finished the author’s chapter on the Domestication Revolution. He had some interesting takes, used very different sources from what I have used, and did not seem to be all that well read on the topic, but even he concluded that domestication prevailed over the hunter-gatherer lifestyle because it increased the human carrying capacity on Earth by orders of magnitude. That is a pure energy issue, and everything else truly was noise.

While the work of Sen and Drèze seems nobly intended, in the Fifth Epoch, such efforts and concerns will become obsolete, similar to the end of copyrights. I am surrounded by programmers in my life. They are the engineers and auto mechanics of the 21st century, and I am just finishing a book that a programmer relative loaned me to read, on the software revolution, from the beginning to 2001, when the book was published. The last chapter focuses on Stallman and his merry band. I’ll be discussing that book with my relative soon.

In my BASIC class in college, we programmed with punched cards. I began programming more than 40 years ago, how time flies. My nephew is in town (I’ll take him hiking this morning), for a chess tournament at Amazon yesterday, where he beat some Microsoft guys and got his résumé passed around, as he nears his computer science/math degree. It has been interesting to see the changes in my lifetime, but the basics will never change. We don’t solve the energy issue, and pronto, and the rest won’t matter. Just the other day, I was watching Bill Gates ridicule the Wall Street solutions to Global Warming and such (and I agree, that it was like watching Woody Allen ). For all of Gates’s limitations, and they are legion, at least he understands that energy is the ballgame, and everything else is noise.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd November 2019 at 09:57.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (3rd November 2019), Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), JRS (3rd November 2019), Krishna (3rd November 2019), Melinda (4th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #8357
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Marx may have been the first writer to argue for what is today called a “post-scarcity” society, and Stallman is his counterpart in the IT world. As you know, Stallman can’t quite get his head wrapped around a truly abundant society, and Marx was into coercion to achieve his ideal, in typical Young Warrior fashion.
    Stallman for all his faults never advocated violence. Sure he writes about politics, the free software movement is a social and political movement. His effort went into creating alternatives to what he considered immoral and had enormous effect, Linux, cough cough Wikipedia, Open Access of academic resources, he even had an idea for Free Encyclopedia.
    Copyleft: Pragmatic Idealism by Richard Stallman
    Last edited by Krishna; 3rd November 2019 at 18:26.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (3rd November 2019), Joseph McAree (6th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #8358
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Believe me, if Stallman had ever come across as some violent revolutionary, he would have never heard from me. That part of his stance is not Marxist. I meant that he argues for a post-scarcity world. Not many do, and not practically. Marx’s post-scarcity vision was based on machines’ replacing people for manufacturing, and Stallman’s is more software-oriented, obviously. But any post-scarcity vision is not workable if there is energy scarcity. Even that Wikipedia article kind of gets it.

Unlike almost all other post-scarcity advocates, Stallman actually lived it, and for that, he gets high marks. That is why he heard from me, and why I spent a month banging my head against his scarcity-based walls before giving up. In a way, he epitomizes the blindness of the Left, and is a classic Level 3. If even he can’t get over his conditioning, it is not going to be easy for anybody, and that has been my experience. My little free energy circle is a small one, and we all woke up the hard way, but it shook us free of the chains that shackle Stallman’s mind and spirit, for instance. I never got anywhere with anybody in the Left on free energy, other than a polite brush-off from Noam. I was never able to get anywhere with Ed. I have heard back from most of Ed’s pals, and not one of them was interested in my free energy work. I was not expecting it, but that is typical.

When I have encountered authors imagining their own versions of post-scarcity societies, they always fall short of abundance and, quite frankly, it is very difficult to imagine from here, as imagining any future Epoch is. Jumping straight into one of those worlds and looking around can deliver the gist of it. What I have noticed is that virtually all post-scarcity authors still drag around the baggage of our Epoch with them, and can’t really let go of it. None of them have really been radicalized yet. Take a journey like mine, Dennis’s, Brian’s, and the like, and you get radicalized and will never see the world the same way, but even Dennis dragged around plenty of his agrarian baggage (his religion, for instance). As I have stated plenty, without my wild ride, I would likely not have anything worth saying. My past 30 years of study are trivial compared to what I learned from my adventures.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), Krishna (4th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #8359
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I begin a long week, the previous posts on Stallman, etc., only highlight the difficulty of my task. Even so-called visionaries in our world are firmly stuck in their conditioning, and the “smartest” are often the most stuck of all.

I have witnessed that innumerable times, and I had to eventually admit that they were all addicted to scarcity, even those who advocate what they think of as abundance. Bucky’s work helped me finally articulate what I was seeing.

My choir qualities will never change much. They weren’t something that I just dreamed up one day, but were the result of thousands of interactions over many years. Even for the few who care, they almost never jettison all of their baggage, but drag around at least some of it, and that is the anchor that gets them stuck, although it provides them comfort. Waking up and staying there is not easy, as the siren song of our conditioning constantly plays.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2019), Krishna (4th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #8360
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

The multilevel society of a small-brained bird by Danai Papageorgiou, Charlotte Christensen, Gabriella E.C. Gall, Brendah Nyaguthii, Iain D. Couzin, Damien R. Farine

The social hypothesis for big brain is wrong.

Its always about energy.

Fruits allowed primates to evolve big brains, density of food allowed for groups.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 419 FirstFirst 1 318 368 408 418 419 LastLast