Results 8,861 to 8,863 of 8863

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8861
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,598 times in 5,932 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Here are some more Brian quotes. When I read the below, which was the first time that I saw somebody in the free energy field write about Dennis and not lie about him, I became Brian’s biggest fan. Lying about Dennis, by the government and media, the “skeptics,” or even by those in the free energy field, seems like a national pastime, and are all examples of my journey’s primary lesson. Brian was one of the few exceptions, and his Miracle in the Void marked the beginning of our collaborations.

=== ''Miracle in the Void'', 1996 ===

The governments and private industry in India and Japan are funding top-level scientists and engineers to develop free energy for commercial applications, something about which the American government appears to know little or nothing. Cold fusion pioneers Martin Fleischman and Stanley Pons, formerly of the University of Utah, are now in France being funded by a Japanese consortium. The inventor of the N-machine, Bruce DePalma, formerly of MIT, is now developing his free energy concepts in New Zealand. Other American inventors and researchers have gone underground most of the time (e.g. Thomas Bearden and Sparky Sweet), have been sued (Sweet), had their devices confiscated by the Government (e.g., the Canadian inventor John Hutchinson and American Dennis Lee), been convicted and jailed under questionable charges (Lee) and in at least one case have been told by the Government to change careers – or else (e.g. Adam Trombly).

In all, I have met several dozen free energy researchers. What all of these individuals have in common is the underfunding of their work such that it proceeds to proof-of-concept but no further. Developing useful prototypes requires a much larger effort as would come from bringing the researchers together in a research and development effort analogous to the Apollo or Manhattan projects. But there has been no public and little private support for free energy inventors – particularly in the United States – even though this country is where most of the ideas come from. We seem to be so active in repressing this technology we have driven most of our brightest inventors away or underground.

The remarkable fact is, we seem to have had this technology for one century! Nikola Tesla was among the first of such energy mavericks, who through the decades, have repeatedly demonstrated free energy, only to be suppressed later. For a whole century we probably didn’t have to pollute the Earth to meet our energy needs!
    pp. 37-38

[…] my basis for confidence in declaring my reality checks as valid is based primarily on observing repeatable, nonlinear electric outputs in many demonstrations and in replicated experiments which I have witnessed. I could not explain the anomalous results in traditional ways. These direct observations combined with a rudimentary theoretical understanding of the physics give me reasonable confidence that the effects both measured and calculated are real.

Add to this fact that I am building relationships with these individuals based on growing mutual respect and trust among colleagues. I would be surprised that all of these people, for the years of work they have put into these experiments, are either deliberately or naïvely fraudulent. On the contrary, these are the explorers of a new reality, often cut off from the mainstream, because the mainstream will more often than not debunk this reality, with a denial based on the most superficial and ad hoc reasoning.
    p. 245

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 14:41.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Chris Gilbert (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Melinda (Yesterday), Sarah Rainsong (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #8862
    Thanks

Hi:

Today is the 75th anniversary of nuking Hiroshima, which I have written on a bit. What an evil day that was. The death camps, the nukes, and von Braun’s missiles are the enduring images from that war. After Japan was nuked into submission, the USA enjoyed unprecedented global hegemony, and tried to keep it that way, with torture, genocide, overthrown governments and the like strewn in its imperial wake. I have been reading Kennard’s book on The Racket. It is grim reading, of our victims at home and abroad, but surprisingly perceptive, and he explained the neocolonial dynamics quite well, as a reporter on the ground, seeing it up close, in various neocolonial hotspots.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Harmony (Today), Melinda (Yesterday), Sarah Rainsong (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #8863
    Thanks

Hi:

If there was a spokesman for the free energy field, Brian was it. Carrying his spears was an honor, but the entire free energy field is in a state of arrested development, with its focus on inventors, scientists, and promoters/entrepreneurs. That is partly why I don’t want to have anything to do with the field today. Dennis and Brian were among the few people that I saw in the field with the right stuff. Brian understood what I was doing, and planned to promote it before he died. He would have been my big essay’s greatest fan, and would have stumped for it.

Those Brian quotes are intended to sketch his journey. He went from precocious youth to college follies to finally getting his act together in his doctoral program, which led to his astronaut selection. His life really was a series of disillusioning experiences, in which he would start out idealistic and gung-ho, to gradually become disillusioned, to eventually flee the scene, sometimes in fear for his life. It happened in Washington D.C. several times, and Brian admitted his codependence with D.C. Brian was the epitome of the disillusioned idealists that I seek.

It was his great heart, Boy Scout nature, and idealism that made him what he became. He was obviously world-class as an astronomer, but it was only after his mystical awakening, after his remote viewing experience, that his adventures really began, and he became the kind of public intellectual that this world sorely needs. Brian was a one-off, similar to Dennis in ways. He was a different kind of intellectual from what Ed and Noam were. In Dolan’s recent book, he made a diagram of the layers of reality, which were:
    • Consensus reality, which the media presents, with celebrity gossip, Trump’s tweets, and the rest of that pabulum;
    • Academic reality, where Ed and Noam worked;
    • Classified reality, which is behind government doors, particularly the military and intelligence agencies; where people such as Ralph worked;
    • Breakaway reality, which is where the GCs live, far beyond any official governments, my pal got a peek at their toys once, and this is where Brian peeked into in his last years;
    • ET/ “Other” reality, which is the ET reality, and we could expand that to the astral plane and beyond, to the rest of Creation.

Not many intellectuals ever ventured into the arena where Brian worked. His Ivy League colleagues, including those Nobel Laureates, generally operated at the academic reality level, although Sagan was a popularizer and debunker who played at the consensus reality level, like the “skeptics” generally do, managing the herd, and making sure that academics sing the party line, with “skeptical” attacks on anything the least bit unorthodox, as they flack for materialism, and I even got to witness a debunker attack Brian’s Martian credentials.

The “classified reality” people tried to kill Brian after he put on a UFO conference, in an incident that shortened his life. Brian was privy to some of the “breakaway reality” stuff, partly through Greer’s efforts, and Brian was not surprised at all when I told him about my pal’s show, and was more interested in my spook relative. Calling his kind of thinking “magical” is to not understand it.

What does it take to do what Brian did? That is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 21:34.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Harmony (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst 1 344 394 434 444