Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8501
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I have written a few times on my connections to the Lakers (1, 2, 3, 4, and I also briefly worked for the Sonics) and I have had a very busy day with chores and was about to rush out of the house to the office, to get work done, when I saw the news on Kobe Bryant’s death, which has thrown me for a loop.

I have written about my one and only helicopter ride, not far from where Kobe died, and the “exciting” takeoff from Santa Cruz Island. I have always had a high appreciation for the dangers of that kind of flying (including hang gliders and paragliders, whom I have watched many times at Poo Poo Point), and I am very understanding of wanting to fly from Orange County to near Ventura County. I made that drive many times in my LA days, going both ways.

When Kobe was still a player, he flew his own helicopter to Lakers games, and I remember when he flew a teammate to get medical treatment. I remember thinking back then about how dangerous Kobe’s lifestyle was, flying around LA in a helicopter.

When I see tragedies like this, I keep thinking of the Fifth Epoch, when there are not cities as we know them, and commuting anywhere is not dangerous.

RIP Kobe,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2020 at 03:18.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Joseph McAree (27th January 2020), Melinda (28th January 2020), Reinhard (27th January 2020), Servant Limestone (28th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #8502
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a crazily busy week ahead of me, but briefly, living in the Fourth Epoch but imagining the Fifth provides a great deal of grist for the mill, as I think about what will change in the Fifth Epoch. Nearly all aspects of today’s world will disappear, and a world of absolute abundance, not relative abundance, is hard to imagine, even for me.

My wife has carnivorous pets (cats), while I am a vegetarian, I live a relatively comfortable life, living in same metropolis as the two world’s richest men (at least, officially), while my great nation rampages across Earth, committing genocides and other great crimes, as the propaganda blares from all corners. I know that the keys to the Fifth Epoch are already on the planet, but we don’t get any, as the global elites play their games and the vast majority of humanity lives in ignorance, denial, fear, and indifference. I grew up as an athlete, among other roles (such as a bookworm in training to be a scientist), and I follow sports today while I have not played any for more than 20 years. I don’t expect that competitive anything will survive into the Fifth Epoch for long, including all competitive sports and games.

So, the ironies of my life today, of dreaming of the Fifth Epoch while I live in the Fourth, are not lost on me. In this world, there are no pets, poverty, warfare, competitive sports, money, nations, races, or cities as we know them. People won’t measure their lives by winning or hedonistic pleasures, but by how they positively impact the lives of others. Kobe’s sudden death yesterday provided one more opportunity for me to reflect on the contrasts, in both my life and in the world at large.

It can all easily change, and infinitely for the better, if enough of us can muster the integrity and sentience and, at least for my effort, it involves hitting the notes, for starters.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2020 at 14:56.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2020), Forest Denizen (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (27th January 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), Melinda (28th January 2020), Reinhard (28th January 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th January 2020), Servant Limestone (28th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #8503
    Thanks

Hi:

In April of 1985, as you can see here, Dennis lined up the manufacturer for his heat pump. In June 1985, after Dennis had sold a thousand systems and got John Spickard to come aboard as the financier, an electric company publicly called Dennis’s company a scam and called for an investigation by the Attorney General’s office. Dennis had gone so far as to rig up a truck with his heat pump on it and took it to an electric company parking lot, begging them to come out and see his solution to their electricity conservation issues. Nobody came out. Two years later, the BPA admitted to a banker that we worked with in Boston that in those days, all that the entire BPA conservation department thought about was Dennis. In the same month, the Rockefellers’ bank wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer, so Dennis had to build his own factory. In Yakima, he pulled Mr. Engineer off of the scrap heap, who actually built Boeing’s 747 manufacturing facility, which is still the world’s largest building. Building a heat pump factory for Dennis was not a very tall task for Mr. Engineer.

It was the next month, I believe, that Bill the BPA Hit Man approached Dennis, to help “smooth” things between Dennis and the electric companies. Dennis heard that the Attorney General’s office was investigating him, and Dennis called them, inviting them to come over to his factory. They said that they did not have any investigation going. Dennis then called a meeting, inviting all of the electric companies in the area to come hear what Dennis’s plan was, so that they could all work together and provide the energy conservation to the public that their full-page ads advocated.

The only electric company representative that attended was some low-level official who only came because his friend Mr. Engineer prevailed on him. I watched the video of that meeting, where Dennis played to a nearly empty conference room. The only other attendees were Mr. Engineer, Bill the BPA Hit Man (the only time that I ever saw him), and two young people, in their early 20s, who said that they represented a student conservation group. Those “college kids” were actually “investigators” for the Attorney General’s office, who unmasked themselves when Dennis finally had his first meeting with Betsy. Those “investigators” were so immature and unprofessional, giggling and playing juvenile games, that Dennis finally asked that they not attend his meetings with Betsy. Dennis called them Hansel and Gretel in his writings.

So, in the summer of 1985, these people had been sicced on Dennis’s company:
    • Bill the BPA Hit Man;
    • The Attorney General’s office, with Betsy leading the effort, helped by those immature investigators;
    • The Rockefeller’s wiping out Dennis’s manufacturer was done by bank employees, and I don’t know who they were.

Also, when I previously mentioned that hit men could also wear thieves’ hats, too, it was something that I saw repeatedly, in that the hit men would often perform their hit by stealing the company. So, theft was part of the hit. Of course, nobody ever did anything productive with Dennis’s stolen companies, and with the hit men, that was likely the plan all along, to steal it and then sink it, and drown as many people as possible, ruining lives far and wide and creating a permanent stigma.

So, just after John Spickard came aboard, he developed a hunger to own a piece of the action. One of his employees had connections so that Dennis could enter into a transaction with a shell company and quickly make his company publicly traded, and John’s company would own a chunk of it. The same people who got Dennis the shell deal stole John’s company the next year, about two weeks before they stole Dennis’s, and my boss helped engineer the theft, but I get ahead of myself.

After Bill the BPA Hit Man worked his magic, including killing one of Dennis’s employees, he disappeared from the scene, leaving his dupes holding the bag, to resurface years later to attack Dennis as a “noted Tesla researcher.” When I saw that he joined new science organizations, posing as a Tesla researcher, it told me that he was not just a BPA asset, but was probably somewhere in the GCs’ food chain as a contract agent.

Similarly, that employee at John’s company who helped “sell” that shell company to Dennis also helped engineer the theft of John’s company out from under him, and that operation was run by Mormons. I did not initially know what to make of that, but Ken Hodgell, who pulled a similar stunt in Ventura two years later, was another Mormon. When I heard, more than 15 years later, Greer describe the Mormon financial empire as the current ringleader of the GCs, it was one of the many “Isn’t that interesting?” moments of my journey.

So, were they hit men, thieves, or both? I’ll likely never know for sure, and it probably is not that important, but I think that those bizarre “coincidences” mean that the GCs were likely well aware of Dennis in Seattle, especially when we got their standard friendly buyout offer the next year, to become the billion dollar offer the year after that, before we had the boom lowered on us.

So, Bill and Betsy were the early hit people, at least the retail ones, who would get their hands visibly bloody, but they were far from the only ones in Seattle. They began coming from all directions, with axes in hand.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th February 2020 at 04:59.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), Reinhard (28th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #8504
    Thanks

Hi:

With the hit men and women, there are varying levels of complicity. Most men will slaughter the innocent if properly induced, and about a third of them will take sadistic pleasure in it. That is part of our terrible heritage. When those average German men were drafted to slaughter Jews, more half of them just did their jobs without complaint, even professionally. Only about 10-15% got out of Jew-killing duty, and nobody ever openly questioned their enterprise.

As I cover the corruption in Washington, I want to make it clear that the gangsters who run California make the crooks in Washington look like amateurs. When Gary refused to take part in framing people, he was framed instead, which ended his career. He bought a gas station and bar after he was forced out of his career (he had previously been forced out of his LAPD job after gangsters got involved, one of whom, Harry Pregerson, became a federal judge), and that became his retirement nest egg, which the gangsters eventually stole from him, and he died destitute in exile in Oregon, with a warrant for his wife’s arrest in California.

Gary survived at least one murder attempt as he fought the Ventura County gangsters, but early on, it was lower-level harassment, designed to put him out of business. The mechanisms of law enforcement are numerous for a county, from fire inspectors to food inspectors to environmental inspectors to labor law officials to tax collectors to sheriff’s deputies, prosecutors, judges, and so on. Sometimes, officials will get sicced on their targets and will be unaware of what is really happening. They will receive a “tip,” or be ordered to investigate the target, and not really understand what they are being used for. When that happens, its chance of achieving the desired outcome is more limited than when an official is in on it. I have seen this one play out many times over the years, and it is not always easy to distinguish officials who were in on it and who was an unwitting tool of the gangsters.

In Ventura, one of my childhood friend’s fathers was a food inspector, and he was sicced on Gary’s bar, to find something. Gary thought that he was in on it, and maybe he was. I’ll never know and will never ask my friend, whom I still keep in touch with.

When Bill the BPA Hit Man took his campaign into overdrive in the autumn of 1985, all manner of official came out of the blue to “investigate” Dennis’s company, from the fire department to OSHA to the IRS, and Bill burglarized Dennis’s facility many times before Dennis hired security with “shoot to kill” authority, and that came after Bill was responsible for a woman’s death, which was Dennis’s first radicalizing moment in the energy industry. Mr. Engineer knew the OSHA inspector who came for the surprise inspection on a “tip,” and the factory passed with flying colors. Most of those surprise inspectors were likely not in on it, just doing their jobs, ordered to investigate or acting on a “tip.” That investigator in Massachusetts likely fell into that category.

So, when “investigators” arrive on the scene, were they in on it or just dupes? Sometimes, it is blatantly clear, while for others it isn’t, and even when they are in on it, they can put on quite a show to make it look like they were just doing their jobs. Mr. Deputy was very good at that, and I was the “beneficiary” of his acting job on more than one occasion, before he finally took his mask off for me when I was on the witness stand, but I get ahead of myself.

In Seattle, the Attorney General was in on it, taking orders from his private interest patrons, and Betsy was his Hatchet Lady. She was in on it, as far as knowing that the only reason for the “investigation” was because the electric companies had ordered it. And now, here is a little color around that situation that I have not previously written about, I believe.

When I spoke at DOE hearings with Dennis, in early 1997, about the nuclear waste issue and the Brown’s Gas solution, it took a little doing to get there. We had to fly to Atlanta and then Augusta, to get to Savannah, but the hearings were just across the border in South Carolina, and the street next to where the hearings were held was named something like “Atomic Street.” It was definitely a company town. The Atlanta airport is huge, and Dennis is a paraplegic who has trouble walking, and I pushed him for what seemed like miles through the Atlanta airport in a wheelchair. I lived with Dennis and his family for nearly a year, in Boston and Ventura, and when we went on the road, we usually shared a room. The night before the hearings, in our motel room, we had a long conversation about many issues. It was one of the few times that we had alone together, and the conversation was wide-ranging.

That evening, I asked him about Betsy, and he told me her story, which I repeat here, so there is no need to belabor it. When her former boyfriend rubbed her nose in her crimes, her conscience awoke (and trying to wipe out Dennis’s company was not fun – Dennis is hard to kill), and she quit the Attorney General’s office and got a job teaching law school. One day, I mentioned Betsy’s further adventures, and Dennis said, “I always liked Betsy.” I think that he meant it. Betsy was not a psychopath. Women are generally underachievers on the dark path; men commit the vast amount of violence, etc. Betsy was among the best of those who were sicced on Dennis over the years, but even she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar a few years ago and was finally disbarred in Washington. She teaches law school in Arizona today. Being disbarred in one state does not disqualify somebody from practicing in another.

When Betsy quit, a couple of weeks after her final confrontation with Dennis, when he rubbed her nose in her crimes, Ms. Pinch Hitter stepped up. Unlike Betsy, Ms. Pinch Hitter may well be a psychopath, and I had to read her lies in the newspapers for years. She literally made it up as she went along. She is a noted “philanthropist” today who teaches law school after retiring after about 30 years in the Attorney General’s office as a famous consumer advocate. I have seen this many times by now. Gangsters and psychopaths spend a great deal of time cultivating images as Boy and Girl Scouts, doing those “good deeds,” such as Pregerson’s reputation for putting his keen conscience above the law in his rulings. That is how the game is played.

I am far from finished with the hit men and women in Seattle, I am afraid.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th January 2020 at 04:18.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2020), Franny (28th January 2020), Hym (28th January 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), Reinhard (29th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #8505
    Thanks

Hi:

In the autumn of 1985, when Betsy’s “investigation” was in its early stages, Dennis bent over backwards to cooperate with Betsy. She kept saying that there were only one or two niggling issues, and then her investigation would be over. Two years later, Mr. Deputy played the same game. They had to lull their targets before attacking, which were criminal acts in of themselves. They were legally obligated to inform Dennis if he had really broken any laws.

With the increasingly hostile environment in Seattle, Dennis took a trip to Indiana, to negotiate with state officials regarding moving his operations to a state that welcomed new industry, in the Rust Belt. Dennis literally asked Betsy before he left on the trip, if she needed anything else, and if she did, he would cancel his trip. Betsy replied that all was well, so Dennis went to Indiana. Betsy then struck with a huge media splash, with her phony lawsuit, when Dennis was in Indiana. Bill had been with Dennis’s company for about ten weeks by that time, and he provided none of the services that he solicited to Dennis’s company, and instead tried to befriend all of the key people at the company. Dennis disingenuously told Bill (Dennis knew what Bill’s game was when he hired him, and I consider what Dennis did to be a mistake that I will never commit) that a Vietnam vet that Dennis took in, Harlow, was his confidante, and Harlow became Bill’s partner in crime on the inside of Dennis’s company, and Bill struck just as Betsy orchestrated her media splash with her phony lawsuit, trying to incite a mutiny at Dennis’s company. I have called that the “inside-outside” job, and they did the same thing in Ventura, as Ken Hodgell and Mr. Deputy worked together. Infiltrate somebody into the inside, to coordinate their attacks with those attacking from the outside, and few organizations can survive that for long.

There were many similarities between what happened in Seattle and Ventura. Betsy’s phony lawsuit had something like 48 charges in it. When Dennis was prosecuted in Ventura, there were over 50 charges. Those charges were all fabricated, with many pulled from the thin air. In Seattle, Betsy finally got Dennis on the fact that one person in the entire state of Washington misunderstood one thing that Dennis said, and in Ventura, Dennis spent more than two years behind bars for failing to file a form.

Dennis was in the middle of a meeting with Indiana officials when word of Betsy’s underhanded attack got to him, which wrecked his effort in Indiana, and Dennis caught the next flight back to Seattle. While on the plane back, Dennis wrote what became a full-page ad that ran in the Seattle Times that weekend. The public outcry was tremendous, and the Attorney General’s office was inundated with mail, and I am sure that some of Dennis’s customers wrote then, to ask the Attorney General to stop “protecting” them. Dennis later heard that the Attorney General’s face turned crimson as he read Dennis’s ad. It was one of the worst public black eyes that the Attorney General ever received, when his victims did not go quietly, and the other victim helped derail the Attorney General’s bid for governor.

Another aspect of the hit men and women is that not only can they put you behind bars on fabricated charges and finally get you for failing to file a form, and harass you while in there and even try to have you killed, but they are protected from the consequences of their monstrous crimes. At least, it might seem that way to us, but we all answer for our actions, in a way that seems perfectly just.

After Bill the BPA Hit Man caused that woman’s death, he kept trying to get the customer lists, and slept with a woman at Dennis’s company in order to get them. She got caught in the act and signed a confession. Bill and Betsy worked closely together, even though Betsy denied knowing who Bill was. When Dennis threatened Betsy with an FBI probe for possessing stolen documents, Betsy hurriedly returned them the following day, with a letter professing her innocence and stating that she had gotten them from Bill’s attorney, the Bill she had never heard of.

When Dennis accumulated that documentation, which included the confessions of the thief and the public official who received them, Dennis had his attorney take it to the police to prepare charges, and the police simply refused to pursue the matter.

After Dennis hired security with “shoot to kill” authorization, Bill had to change tactics, rounded up his dupes at Dennis’s company and filed a fraudulent bankruptcy suit, which ended up strangling the company as it tried to avoid the death blows coming from all directions. At this time, it looks like the judge and even Dennis’s bankruptcy attorney were in on it, as the case had no legitimate legal standing, and his attorney inexplicably became unable to make the most elementary legal argument (I saw the same thing in Ventura). Bankruptcy court is not the venue for people who make up their “claims” from the thin air. Imagine me and a few friends making up “claims” from the thin air and taking Microsoft into bankruptcy court, while the judge immediately put Microsoft into a de facto bankruptcy situation. After Dennis’s company was stolen, the judge finally saw the light, threw the case out, and recommended countersuing the petitioners. But Bill was long gone by then, after a job well done, and soon changed costumes and became a “noted Tesla researcher” who showed up years later to wreck Dennis’s appearance at a new science conference, for the first time that he was allowed to leave Ventura in over a year.

Dennis never went quietly, and Dennis’s response to Betsy’s phony lawsuit backed her up a few steps, and then she was back to the “there are only a few small things that need clearing up” mode, which you can see in John Spickard’s affidavit.

On perhaps the positive side of this, Dennis nearly lost his life when helping the FBI take out the Alaskan Mob, and in all of the attacks that I have heard of over the years on Dennis’s efforts, I don’t recall that the FBI was ever involved. There may have been some institutional memory at play there, in which the FBI was not going to attack one of its benefactors. Maybe that is wishful thinking on my part, but I consider that to be quite possible, so that even an organization such as the FBI can display a little integrity sometimes.

None of this is fun to recall, and we have not even gotten to my involvement in Dennis’s journey yet. That will come soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2020 at 04:55.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), Reinhard (29th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #8506
    Thanks

Hi:

As I stated before, hit men and women don’t have to be murderers. They can attack in myriad ways. Now, I’ll move to the part of Dennis’s adventures that I witnessed.

Installing those 400 systems by the end of 1985, so that the customers would receive Carter’s tax credit, was a truly heroic feat by Dennis and his company, as it was being hit from all sides to prevent just that, in the name of protecting the public! Around the year-end, Dennis had received so many death threats, and may have survived a murder attempt, that one of his employees actually hired a bodyguard for Dennis, who guarded Dennis on the day I met him, when he spoke at the Seattle Center, announcing his war against the electric companies.

There were around a thousand people listening to Dennis’s speech, as well as several camera crews. Just as the most famous movie on the USA’s most famous intellectual was made in Canada and has never played on American network TV, the only time that I ever saw positive TV coverage of Dennis was by a Canadian TV station that had a camera crew at Dennis’s speech.

If you read Howard’s magnum opus, or just the World War II part of it, and read Wineburg’s critique and Zinnophobia’s examination of Wineburg’s work, it is difficult to call Wineburg’s work anything other than a deliberate deception. In a word, Wineburg was lying, but he did it in the artful way that urbane academics can do. Noam and Ed often discussed how journalists could report Big Lies but do it honestly and believe that they reported the truth. I’ll allow that that can happen, but it also brings up the question of whether humanity is a sentient species. But, I also encountered many instances of deliberate lies and deceptions on my journey, and I am not referring to little white ones, but Big Lies that often served as centerpieces of the attacks on us. I’ll be presenting examples of that in this thread, and the first will be the first one that I saw during my days with Dennis, although I would not fully appreciate what I saw until later.

There have been so many Big Lies told about Dennis over the years that it is hard to know where to begin. Even though his mother dragged him to fire-and-brimstone sermons as he grew up as a migrant farmworker, Dennis didn’t really buy any of it. His religion was American nationalism, and when he was in the army, he got in fistfights with fellow soldiers who disparaged the USA. Like Brian did while young, Dennis drank deeply of that Kool-Aid, and never quite got all of the taste out of his mouth. Even after Dennis finally woke up to the Big Lies of his nationalist indoctrination, nearly killing himself in the process, Dennis had a long-time affair with Washington, D.C. As an aside, I decided to look it up, and it seems that the street next to those DOE hearings that Dennis and I spoke at is called Atomic Road, not Atomic Street or Atomic Boulevard, as I have sometimes described it. I knew that it was Atomic something, and when I saw that street sign next to where we spoke at the hearings, I knew that I was in a company town.

Sometime before Carter’s tax credit expired, Dennis made one of his pilgrimages to Washington, D.C., and testified about the tax credit. Dennis sold the only piece of alternative energy equipment in those days worth talking about. It put everything else to shame. Dennis testified that the entire solar industry in those days was a scam to get the tax credit. All that a system had to do was produce one BTU of energy to quality for the $4,000 tax credit. Carter’s tax credit specifically denied heat pumps the credit, as it was supposed to spur innovative technologies, and if anything ever qualified, it was Dennis’s heat pump. Dennis presented the data from Gannon’s Restaurant, to show how it performed better in the sunlight and the wind, and Dennis was actually appointed by Congress to write up some performance requirements for any future subsidies like a tax credit. Dennis’s heat pump always qualified for Carter’s tax credit, but the customers always had to be careful in how they described it in their tax returns. Somebody, and maybe Dennis, came up with “solar refrigeration” to describe his heat pump, to distinguish it from the crappy air-to-air heat pumps that did not qualify for the credit. Dennis sold thousands of his heat pumps, and the customers always got the tax credit if they described it properly, and if they didn’t originally do it, I imagine that they would have easily won an appeal, although I am sure there was red tape for somebody who didn’t do it right the first time.

When I was in LA, I subscribed to Christian Science Monitor, as well as the LA Times, thinking that I was getting a more thoughtful and nuanced view of the world. I had a lot to learn. I still thought that the LA Times, and the local paper that I grew up reading, which my mother worked for, reported something resembling the truth.

About two weeks after I met Dennis, a local TV news station also reported on Dennis, probably about a week after that Canadian TV station did. There was a TV in the office, and we all gathered around, to watch the news segment. It was presented by a local “consumer advocate” reporter. I vividly remember the segment’s ending with an interview with one of Dennis’s customers who stupidly did not follow Dennis’s instructions for describing Dennis’s heat pump as “solar refrigeration,” and was initially denied the tax credit. I am not sure if he was the only Seattle customer to be denied by failing to apply for the tax credit correctly, but he was one of the very few, and may have been Dennis’s only customer in Seattle who was denied.

When her interview of that denied customer was finished, she held up a brochure on how to avoid scam companies like Dennis’s. Dennis watched the news clip with equanimity, and when it was finished, he said, “Well, they found one person who didn’t do it right.” I did not appreciate what Dennis said at the time. Heck, I chased Dennis to Boston without knowing how his heat pump worked or why it saved money.

But as I began to understand the situation, I looked back at that reporter’s news segment, and I now understand that it was a deliberate deception. Out of 400 customers in Seattle who applied for and got the tax credit, that reporter found one person who did not do it right and was denied, and presented that one person as “proof” that Dennis’s company was a scam.

I just looked her up, and that reporter is a news anchor to this day in Seattle, with an august career as a consumer advocate. She is the media equivalent of Betsy and Ms. Pinch Hitter. It was my first inkling that maybe the media did not report something close to the truth, and as I look back, my entire Seattle experience with Dennis was just a gentle wake-up call for what I was about to experience over the next four years.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2020 at 03:09.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2020), Caliban (30th January 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), JRS (31st January 2020), Reinhard (30th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #8507
    Thanks

Hi:

For people with consciences, some realizations can be life-threatening. Ralph nearly killed himself that night in Saigon, when he finally realized that he was not one of the good guys. My close relative may have never figured it out, but drank himself to death, and Langley is full of zombies who kind of figured it out and shuffle through the halls, pour themselves into a bottle each night, and count their days to retirement. That is life at the CIA, but psychopaths do great there.

When I saw that defamatory news clip about our company, Betsy was in it, and it was the only time that I ever saw her. It was far from a sensational interview. Betsy kept her eyes down for her ten seconds of “fame” and said in clipped tones that Dennis’s company just had to adhere to the terms of the settlement. She left the Attorney General’s office within days of that interview, to take a job teaching law school. I have written about how her conscience finally awoke when her nose was rubbed in her crimes, and won’t belabor it, but she was one of the few assailants of Dennis’s that showed any conscience. One “investigator” even boasted that he did not care if Dennis was innocent or not, and would happily lie to put Dennis behind bars. He only cared about his “prosecutorial efficiency,” but I get ahead of myself a little.

When Dennis went to his seat on the airplane and Betsy was already sitting in the seat next to his (Dennis has had plenty of those “coincidences” in his life, like I have), he offered to take another seat, but Betsy said that it was OK for him to sit there. This was some months after she quit the Attorney General’s office, I believe. So, after Dennis sat down, he asked her how she slept at night, and her defense was that she was only following orders, but then she quit working there, as she could not stand it anymore. Good for Betsy, kind of, although getting her hand caught in the cookie jar was no great surprise to me, and she was about the most virtuous of those who were sicced on Dennis.

My next post will deal with the theft of Dennis’s Seattle company and a young man who participated in the theft whose conscience got to him, when he finally realized what he had a hand in. I have not told his story publicly before.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2020 at 05:41.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), Reinhard (31st January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8508
    Thanks

Hi:

When John Spickard hungered to get a piece of Dennis’s company, a young man named Greg worked in John’s office and gave John the tip of the “broker” who could sell Dennis the shell company. Greg was only about 24 years old at the time. Greg’s father was the connection to that “broker.” So, Dennis did the deal with the “broker,” bought the shell company with shares that he gave up, and when the transaction was completed, Dennis owned 80%, John’s company owned 10%, and the other shareholders got 10%. That last 10% was mainly comprised of the shell owners. Suddenly, Dennis had a publicly traded company, and his stake was soon worth $50 million.

Greg came to work for Dennis’s company in Seattle. When I met Dennis, he was just a businessman trying to put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes. There was none of the Christian talk that he became so famous (or infamous) for. However, anybody around Dennis for long knew that his heart led his effort. It was not riches that drove him, but something else. I easily saw it when I joined Dennis’s company, and so could Greg. My spiritual training came in handy, and I spotted a great soul on special assignment. That voice knew what it was doing.

Back to that question of hit man, thief, or both, the most “intriguing” group from the Seattle days was the people who stole Dennis’s company. It was the shell owners themselves, led by a Mormon from Utah named Dick Southwick. I described the mechanics of the theft of Dennis’s company here. My boss helped engineer the theft, and it was my first awakening moment during my ride with Dennis. My awakening moment was not the naked theft of Dennis’s company by the very people who sold Dennis the shell company, helped along by my boss: it was when the employees cheered when the theft succeeded. They were the same people who gave Dennis a standing ovation on the day that I met him.

Two weeks before Dennis’s company was stolen, John’s company was stolen by the same people. John attended the shareholder’s meeting and had a stricken look to him, and a few days before that, Greg was at his desk near mine, in visible agony, and making quite a scene of it. Greg’s family business was stealing companies and committing other white-collar crimes, and Greg’s dad was bringing his son into the business. John was a wily businessman, and you wouldn’t call him an idealist, but Dennis clearly was, and Greg saw it, too. The contrasts of his father’s life of crime and Dennis’s heroic quest must have been quite a sight to see for Greg. Greg can’t have felt good about helping get John’s company stolen from him, which John spent a lifetime building, but when Greg realized that they were now coming to take Dennis’s company, Greg finally realized the blood he had on his hands, and it hit him hard. I doubt that what I saw was for show. He was a young man who got his hands stained with the blood of the innocents, and he was devastated.

Later that year, after Dennis had been run out of the state, one of the two people who bowed out with honor in Seattle (named Doug) and Greg called Dennis in Boston, just to see how he was doing. I think that Greg had a bout of conscience, and I wonder if he gave up his life of crime and decided to make an honest living. He still lives in the Spokane area.

What is “interesting” about those grifters is that they were a bunch of Mormons. Was the Mormon financial empire involved in what happened? Dennis later wrote that as his company was filled with Mormons and Mormons stole his company, it was “interesting” to learn that the Mormon financial empire was the largest investor in Washington’s electric companies. Who knows how deeply it went? It could all be chalked up to coincidence, I suppose, but Ken Hodgell, who ran a similar operation to steal our Ventura company, was also a Mormon. I am not much of a believer in “coincidence” any longer.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st February 2020 at 13:32.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2020), Chris Gilbert (31st January 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Joseph McAree (1st February 2020), JRS (1st February 2020), Reinhard (31st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #8509
    Thanks

Hi:

When Betsy’s conscience finally got to her and she quit the Attorney General’s office, Ms. Pinch Hitter stepped up to continue the assaults on Dennis. Ms. Pinch Hitter is another famous “consumer protection” attorney, teaches law school today, and is a noted “philanthropist.” Her Big Lies came early and often as she assailed Dennis, and I had to read newspaper articles with her lies in them for years, such as here. Like a good liar, she would not be troubled by the mountains of data (1, 2, 3, 4) that proved the exact savings that she disparaged in that article, as she called Dennis’s wild “claims” proof of his criminality. In one article that I read, she actually flacked for the electric companies, stating that if consumers really wanted to save on their energy bills, they should buy air-to-air heat pumps, the crappy stuff that got COPs of two, not the six or so that Dennis’s heat pump routinely got while delivering twice the BTUs of the inferior heat pumps.

If you ever had a conversation about Dennis with Ms. Pinch Hitter, you would hear hysterical shrieks about what an evil man Dennis is. People came away shocked from conversations with her, as she did not present even a vestige of professionalism. She was personally appointed by the gangster Attorney General to keep harrying Dennis, long after he was run out of Washington State, dogging his every step. She would express-mail the “evidence” of Dennis’s criminality to anybody who inquired about Dennis. She tipped off that “investigator” in Massachusetts that the criminal of the century had arrived in his state, and within days, he swaggered into Dennis’s office, making officious threats and telling Dennis that he looked forward to putting Dennis behind bars. However, his investigation did not find any laws that Dennis was breaking, which hampered his plan to “proceed criminally” against Dennis. That is typical law enforcement behavior. If they can’t find something on their targets, they often simply make it up as they go and even fabricate the appearance of a crime. Given enough time, they would have “found something” in Massachusetts, but we left the state before they could strike.

So far, in this string on Seattle, I am only covering the hit men and women, and those whose thievery may have been part of their hit-men-and-women duties. As I mentioned when beginning this thread, a few people acquitted themselves honorably in Seattle, but it was really only a few, other than the customers, almost all of whom got the world’s best heating system installed for free on their homes, and very few of them ever paid a penny of their own money. Many of them were among Dennis’s best customer references for many years afterward.

I’ll wind down the hit men and women posts on Seattle for now. In summary, the hit on Dennis’s effort likely came from a few levels of the world’s power structure. The Mormon financial empire was certainly aware of Dennis in Seattle and may well have been involved, the Rockefellers’ bank wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer, so that Dennis had to build his own factory, Bill the BPA Hit man worked for a federal agency during his entire vendetta against Dennis’s company, and the local electric companies came right out and attacked Dennis openly, so various interests were involved in wiping out Dennis’s effort in Seattle, which stands to this day as the greatest attempt ever made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace.

The hit men ranged from Bill to the Attorney General to Betsy to Ms. Pinch Hitter to lying reporters, all of whom knew exactly what they were doing, as they deliberately lied in their attacks, and Bill was even responsible for a woman’s death, which did not even slow him down. Other hit men included that bankruptcy court judge who allowed a plainly fraudulent petition, which would have been invalid in that court, even if it was legitimate, to slowly strangle Dennis’s company, as it attempted to avoid the many death blows aimed at it. Others were sicced onto the company but were not in on it, such as that OHSA inspector and the local fire department. If they were not in on it, and duped into it with no skin in the game, those efforts usually quickly ended. They had better things to do with their time.

Then there were people who were thieves, but they also helped wreck the efforts, so that a hit man could not have done it better, and I have to wonder if that was their intent all along, such as Dick Southwick’s crew. And many, many people either signed on with the hit men and women and thieves, as either dupes or willing accomplices, and many also played along, acquiescing to the hit job, such as Dennis’s bankruptcy attorney. When that cheer went up from Dennis’s employees as Southwick’s crew completed their theft of Dennis’s company, it was my first big awakening moment during my journey with Dennis, but those Seattle days merely comprised a gentle prelude to what I would experience during the next four years. You could not have convinced me of what lied ahead of me, as I chased Dennis to Boston from Seattle. Believe it or not, 1986 was my life’s happiest year. I had my lifetime’s best hiking year, and my “psychic income” was at its peak for my lifetime, as I got to pursue what I today believe I was put on this planet to do. Even with all that I had seen, in LA and during those months in Seattle, those were days of innocence for me. My learning curve was about to insanely steepen.

For now, I’ll keep on with just covering the hit men and women and thieves who accomplished the same thing (or even more) as the hit men and women would have.

Again, the point of this thread is to show why we don’t enjoy the benefits of free energy today and live in the Fifth Epoch. If enough of us can muster the integrity and sentience, it will be easy, but such people are few and far between, as I began to slowly learn during my days with Dennis in Seattle.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st February 2020 at 15:58.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (2nd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #8510
    Thanks

Hi:

To take a little break from hit men and women, about ten years ago, I read Environment, Scarcity, and Violence, and will be drawing on it for the essay update. A point that the author, Thomas Homer-Dixon, made is also key to what I am doing. He wrote that even when environmental scarcity (which is always an energy issue) led to violence, it was rarely obvious, but more of an underlying factor. That is kind of the point of my work. How the world really works is not something that very many people think about, and those so-called underlying factors are often the ultimate causes of events, but people, even scientists and scholars, tend to overlook them, if they are even aware of them, and focus on proximate factors, which are usually uppermost on people’s minds, as they are the most obvious and often play to people’s immediate self-interest, and few people ever see past that, or even try to. There are political-economic reasons why no pundits can seem to see that oil is the one and only reason for the USA’s military presence in the Middle East. Everything else is noise, but the so-called debates today discuss the War on Terror and other lies, while the only reason is overlooked, at least officially, which is why Trump is such a breath of fresh air in ways, as he baldly stated that the only reason why the USA is in Syria is to take its oil, which led Assad to call Trump the best American president ever.

It takes honesty, open eyes, and deep thought to see what is really happening on Earth, to stop getting swept up in the spectacle of retail politics, ideological flavors of the day, conspiracist explanations, and the like. Money is only an accounting fiction that will lose its meaning in the Fifth Epoch, and almost nothing of today’s world will survive into the Fifth Epoch. The world will end as we know it, when abundance replaces scarcity as humanity’s primary operating principle. Almost nobody on Earth will begin to understand until abundance becomes their daily reality, and that is normal. The Industrial Revolution was more than a century old before anybody realized that it was a revolution. It was up to writers such as Marx to point it out, but he wrote before there was a science of energy, so he did not see things in energetic terms. Heck, in Schrödinger’s What is Life?, he downplayed the importance of energy, to later utter a mea culpa, and in recent works such as Energy and the Wealth of Nations and Nick Lane’s latest book, they remarked on the blindness of social and biological scientists on the energy issue.

Each Epoch of the human journey was founded on its energy practices and the energy surplus generated. All else followed from that. The technologies that I am aware of would form the foundation of an unprecedented super-Epoch of the human journey, and without those technologies, that Epoch won’t arrive. It is that simple. The GCs know this well, which is why they have been so vigilant. They know that their societal roles will become obsolete, too.

The choir will be comprised of people who have their hearts in the right place, who are awake, who think deeply about these issues (which requires some level of scientific literacy), and can hit the notes. They will not be swept up in today’s societal chatter and will look below the surface of events and seek their ultimate causes. Not many of them walk on Earth today, but those are the people who are needed for this Epochal task.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd February 2020 at 16:03.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (2nd February 2020)

21. Link to Post #8511
    Thanks

Hi:

Dennis has called my activities in his adventures acts of divine intervention, and I can see why. I definitely bailed him out in Boston and Ventura, at great personal cost. In Boston, I had no idea what I was getting into when I became his partner, but in Ventura, I knew that what I was doing would cost me my life. I was young enough to survive the experience, while Mr. Professor wasn’t. Was that voice in my head divine? Maybe so, but I don’t want to be sent on any more suicide missions. That voice can find other fools for the task.

The hero’s path to free energy will not work, because there are not enough true heroes on the planet today. Ten Dennises or a hundred of Mr. Professor, Brian, and me, and we would live in the Fifth Epoch today, but there are simply not enough of us for that approach to work, which eventually led me to my current approach.

As I wrote, when Dennis hit Boston with little more than the clothes on his back, after being worth $50 million less than a year earlier, Ms. Pinch Hitter was right behind him, siccing a local “investigator” on Dennis. He was not the only hit man sicced on us in Boston, as just before we left for Ventura, we got an inquiry from the Massachusetts Secretary of State, on a fishing expedition for securities law violations. The red carpet that was laid out for Dennis by the most powerful electric executive in New England would soon become red with our blood if we had stayed longer.

But we also got the first entreaty designed to take us out, but by using a carrot instead of a stick, as we received the friendly buyout offer, which I now understand is a standard GC ploy. Back then, Dennis and I did not even know that there was a free energy milieu, in our ignorance. We had not even heard of Tesla yet.

So, the ax really did not get used in Boston, mainly because we were not there long enough. Ventura was another story, however. That takes some telling, and I have done it before, so I will keep it relatively brief, and may put in the stray anecdote that I may have not told before.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd February 2020 at 15:59.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020), Franny (3rd February 2020), Gracy (2nd February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (3rd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #8512
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to take a brief break from writing on hit men and women and comment a little on current events. A Chinese colleague prevailed on me to drive her to a local store that her phone app stated had facemasks in stock, so that she could send them to China as part of an ex-pat relief movement in the USA. No dice. Not only were they sold out, but as we circled through the aisles, a Chinese man was circling with us. At least in Seattle, there is not a facemask to be found, and that likely extends to most of the West Coast and maybe a lot of the USA.

When Brian and I had our epic note-trading session, he told me about his pal Jon Rappoport, who had identified the seven cartels that control the world economy, and I use that framework to this day. The GCs are the kingpins, and those cartels all interlock at the top. I had already received both barrels from the energy and medical rackets, knew that the Western media was a lie factory, knew that the American military was evil, had my dose of the spooks, had seen a bizarre situation around banking (but was likely part of a sting operation), after witnessing a banking scandal early in my career, and have written about the religion racket for many years. So, there was not an aspect of Rappoport’s framework that I was not familiar with, and it rang true. On top of that, a close friend was kidnapped by a likely faction of the GCs and given an underground technology show. It is not all just a figment of overactive imaginations.

So, while I rarely read Rappoport’s work, I never dismiss him, and decided to see what he had to say about the coronavirus outbreak in China, after seeing this, and he did not disappoint. I am extremely skeptical of the official pronouncements on all diseases, as well as their treatments. The basic science is shaky, and it all has the whiff of a racket. I won’t be taking any coronavirus vaccine that they might come up with.

God bless people such as Caitlin Johnstone, trying to make a dent, exposing the social control mechanisms of the elite, but the fact is that nearly everybody is asleep and plans on staying there. I just don’t see some event happening in which enough people awaken to overthrow the social order. And the politically active outside the mainstream nearly all think like victims instead of creators. While I happily carried Ed’s spears, only tiny fringes of the academic and intellectual world are going to challenge the status quo, and they will be assailed by their peers more than by anybody else. There is a bigger game to play.

If anybody needs any persuading that the fracking boom is one more environmental catastrophe in the making, here is more grist for the mill.

And the USA’s Russia fetish is alive and well.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd February 2020 at 15:43.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), Bluegreen (4th February 2020), Caliban (3rd February 2020), Chris Gilbert (3rd February 2020), Franny (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), JRS (4th February 2020), Melinda (3rd February 2020), Mike (3rd February 2020), Reinhard (3rd February 2020), WhiteFeather (4th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #8513
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Hi Wade

It's January 7th, 9 years since the creation of this thread. (Rolls in the sugar-free, organic birthday cake.)

As a little birthday gift I rustled together another montage. Over 40 images from the web cut 'n' pasted, painted, and dreamed into a whole new world.

In this scene there are two adults in the foreground who are sharing their consciousness and energy, connecting their benign frequencies to amplify the effects.

In the background is what appears to be a small city. But in a world of clean, abundant energy the 'buildings' could just as easily be huge ships, or combinations of vessels, that have landed temporarily to gather for a festival of creativity, or a data-sharing conference to monitor local ecosystems and interdimensional activity. They have been designed not to interfere with the land or the harmonious flow of its flora and fauna. Perhaps some vessels exist in a higher dimension, as more advanced beings mingle with the folk who fly in material vessels. In this transcendent world, where more and more people evolve through love, decency and integrity, 'lower' frequency people still emanate kindness, and are very highly evolved in heart and mind compared to the confused and wounded version of humanity that inhabited earth in earlier ages.

Even the water stream that flows into a waterfall beyond the trees in the distance could be designed and laid out swiftly and easily with advanced technology, and the water itself imbued with nourishing and healing properties for the local wildlife to enjoy.

In our current world, where budget limits and profit often shape agendas, a lot of design can be rushed or built without considering or accessing all available data, and large designs can interfere with an ecosystem, even having adverse effects. But in a world where clean abundant energy becomes available, and economies are based on the sharing of abundance, not the strains of competitiveness, large designs no longer have to be so permanent, or detrimental.

What an amazing, beautiful world we could have. Basking in light, and love, and strength that is both profoundly grounded while extending our cosmic reach.

The other day I re-watched a documentary on youtube, covering the work of people like Geoff Lawton and John D Liu, as they work to rebuild ecosystems. Encouraging viewing in these times of so much unnecessary destruction. Seeing how barren or desert areas can be greened again. Hearing of how springs and streams return in response to the regrowth of ecosystems around them. How plants once thought extinct can emerge from the ground with a curious spirit.

It's so wonderful, and a relief, to remember how life can begin again, and (with a thread like this) visualise people participating in learning ways, both ancient and new, to tend the earth's living systems as we begin to live in a new kind of FE economy. An economy that eliminates both artificial scarcity and jobs that merely enslave people in drudgery, so that instead consciousness can be redirected and poured into collaboration and uplifting lives of care-giving.

Afterwards I watched another documentary about how 'trees will save our planet'. They are huge allies in our evolution, nourishing not only us but playing a crucial role in the ecosystems they inhabit, along with the mysterious fungal threads that network beneath them. I was struck by the statement of one individual, a forest activist who was interviewed in the second film, and how it pertains to this thread :

We don't need elaborate technologies to save the planet at this point in time, we need to use our existing wisdom to keep what we know works. These native ecosystems. And we can build a sustainable society with new technologies.”

This man seemed like a decent human being. I believe I understand his point (he was partly referring to trees' capacity for carbon capture), and it resonates with my own feeling of how there is a danger with the growth of technology as it occurs under our current system that we can lose touch with old intuitive practices, the wealth of knowledge which interacting with forests physically and psychically can give us in very direct, visceral ways. The 'hands on' way many of our ancestors learned. He was also responding to a reference to Silicon Valley, and essentially saying humans can invent all the fancy gadgetry our minds can think of, but it's all just noise if it disregards the immense value of the earth's ecology. However, it would be a breath of fresh air to someday hear an ecologist or environmental activist talk about how we can apply advanced technologies and potentially the release of some suppressed technologies, to assist in not only safeguarding what we have, but to take an evolutionary leap beyond what is simply sustainable, into a realm of benign and responsible creativity. To eliminate people's motivations to plunder forest resources, how about applying advanced energy tech to remould the economy, and remove their economic incentive to do so?

One example of how tech can assist at the more basic level :

When I see the news of the fires raging through forests in Australia (whether they were caused by climate change, arsonists, accidents, or illicit operations for land grabs), or those that raged through the Amazon and parts of Africa last year - I immediately picture how cleanly powered antigravity ships could fly at high speed to collect ocean water, filtering / treating it appropriately en route to the fire, and spraying it over the areas that are burning. I've also seen videos about a prototype of sound technology that can put out fires by aiming specific frequencies at the flames. I think of how that could be developed to stop large-scale devastation, if the motivation and funding were there to develop it safely and allow it, or other technology that did not require water or chemicals, into the public domain. That's before you consider how advanced tech could help divert or destroy a comet before it decimated forests and all manner of life on a planet's surface. Perhaps it has already been used to do so in a way many ecologists, and the rest of us, are not even aware of.

As you've said many times, relying on everyone to change their ways and simply stop plundering out of good will is not dependable. We need systemic change that gives people the tools to live responsibly without forced austerity that perpetuates an unhealthy class divide.

The unique gift that this and related threads have given me through the years, is a place to explore how the right-minded application of technology can be an aid to our integration with and our protection of the earth, not a distraction from her that plunders her insistently. Collaboration with her, as opposed to disruption. How it can take us beyond sustainability and into unimagined realms of growth and abundance. Not gluttony, or material luxury as 'abundance' is sometimes perceived today. But abundance of opportunity, and freedom to breathe and grow in ways that lead us away from childish toys (which attempt to fill a spiritual void or plaster a psychological wound), and draw us out of those patterns into a world that aligns with our deepest creative potential.

To many, currently, creativity might be measured by how many paintings you sold, or inventions you patented. What if tomorrow, in a responsibly created FE world, it's measured by billions of our souls in how deeply you learned to love an ocean, or how many ways you discovered to journey to other dimensions and make a healing and welcome difference. What if creativity will be enjoyed by a future planetary community in ways we can't even imagine yet.

Spiritual thinkers talk of how the past and future, in one way, do not exist, only the present moment – and by being truly present in the moment, the here and now, we are more effective. Equally we can learn from the past and our history in order to better understand the present, and also draw the uplifting visions of a healed 'future' world into our present to help heal it. It's in a similar way that I enjoy imagining a world that has the best of both worlds. The spiritual depth and psychic, physical connectivity that we and our ancestors have felt in walking the earth - skin to skin as our bodies and minds brush her soils, her bark, her leaves and her waterways; combined with the practical ways technologies can be formed to lift people out of the oppression that has existed for eons and been so destructive. We can use tech to eliminate slavery and poverty, and apply it as guardians of our planet, just as many of the ecologists and spiritual teachers of today have used it to travel and share and process information so they can relay it to the world. To do that doesn't mean gadgets for gadgets or greed's sake. It means systems designed and created to improve things, with the highest good of all in mind, and a clean energy culture, in our intent and in our creations, underpinning that evolution.

It's been said before through these hundreds of pages. But I repeat it like a prayer, and continual meditation.

So thank you for continuing to write and to share the hundreds of links to endless sources, as you do. Almost daily here, for nearly a decade.

It's a way of loving our potential as human beings, of holding in mind the astonishing and benevolent beings that we can, in very practical ways, become. Despite the mess around us.

It's about dreaming an entirely new world into being.

Thank you.

Birthday cake for everyone

A great post wade. It kind of reminds me of The Venus Project, if you will. Love the photo, seems a place I'd like to reside forever.

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/TgR9AMw.jpg

W.F.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Krist (4th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #8514
    Thanks

Hi WhiteFeather:

It is one of Melinda’s best. She did another one recently. Ah yes, The Venus Project. While it has its positive aspects, its founder also typifies the problems with scientists and inventors. In Brian’s last years, The Venus Project’s founder visited Brian’s place in Ecuador, and over dinner, Brian tried to talk about free energy and its possibilities, and the guy had a tantrum, in denial and derision regarding free energy. In order to imagine the Fifth Epoch, it not only takes a comprehensive perspective, in which the role of energy in Earth’s past and today’s world is understood, so that what will come with the Fifth Epoch is more easily understood, it also requires us to give up so much of what we think we know, and The Venus Project guy was unable to. He was trapped not only in the “laws of physics,” but it seems that his ego is too invested in his vision, so that he is threatened by something that enables a future Earth in ways that he can barely imagine, and he is a visionary!

Before I finish my thread on the cast of characters in my journey, scientists and inventors will have their place. It is not really a bad place, but both camps are usually hampered by their conditioning and predilections.

Among the many ironies of my journey are free energy inventors getting all full of themselves for getting a free energy gizmo limping along in their garages, thinking that they have made the greatest breakthrough in history (thinking that they are the Second Coming or Messiah), and scientists spinning their alternative physics hypotheses, dreaming of Nobel Prizes, or getting all wrapped up in the “laws of physics” and unable to wrap their minds around the possibility of free energy, as they sit in their “skeptical” armchairs, daring the world to give them a free energy gizmo so that they can test it and declare that free energy may indeed be possible, and maybe even concoct a hypothesis for why it works, and win a Nobel Prize. Free energy, antigravity, and related technologies have been on the planet for longer than I have. So, when I encounter inventors and scientists in their states regarding the free energy issue, I try to help get them over the hump, but I am almost never successful. They are stuck. What are they stuck in? As far as I have seen, it is scarcity and fear, and the many ways that those states play out.

In Klimo’s Handbook of the Afterlife, he wrote that everybody who passes over is in for a surprise. There is no way that we can truly understand the astral plane from here, as we live in physical reality, limited by space and time, with bodies that wear out and die. These exceptional NDE experiences are all different, yet similar in ways. The people who have the hardest time when they pass over are belief fanatics who can’t handle that their narrow views do not describe the other side, and the two camps that I have heard the most about are religious fanatics and materialists. The other side does not conform to their rigid beliefs of how they think it should be, and they have a hard time of it. Materialists believe that there should be nothing at all, believing their consciousness to be nothing more than a byproduct of chemical reactions in the brain (materialism may be the most seductive religion of all, which particularly appeals to the “smart”), and religious fanatics are so disappointed that their “heaven” is not the only one.

Very similarly, for no Epoch of the human journey were people able to imagine it before it came. Even after living with the idea of free energy for more than 30 years, and knowing for more than 20 years that it is on the planet, I fully realize that my imaginings of the Fifth Epoch only scratch the surface of what it will be like. The sooner that so-called visionaries can let go of their rigid beliefs of how it has to happen and look, and put their egos aside, the better off they will be.

Melinda understands what the Fifth Epoch means far better than almost all of this world’s so-called visionaries, and she is a poet, not a scientist or inventor. That Melinda can sense the Fifth Epoch’s potential is very rare on Earth today. She is hitting notes that need to be heard, but I have had to coax them out of her.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th February 2020 at 13:17.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Krist (4th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #8515
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to the hit men and women. For the Ventura experience, I will just list the hit men and women, for starters…

That list is also far from complete. The CIA man who offered Dennis a billion dollars to go away also came to Ventura a few weeks later, when he was likely greasing palms for what happened immediately after his visit. Hit men like him are at the managerial level and don’t get their hands dirty, with their Ivy League and Wall Street backgrounds, in their tailored suits. Mr. Big Time Attorney learned through his contacts that the hit on us may have been ordered by the CEO of the local electric company, but that CEO was also likely just following orders. I have described at length the participation of those listed above, especially here and here, so I don’t need to belabor it. Also, there were many dupes of the people listed above, such as the deputy who berated Mr. Professor at the raid, Mr. Stooge, who was motivated by thievery but who became Ken’s henchman, in another example of a thief and hit man rolled into one, and many more. The clerks at the court who would “lose” Dennis’s motions by putting them through the shredder (as Gary knew well) also deserve “credit,” as did the IRS agent who tried to intimidate Mr. Researcher. There were many bit players in the evil show, assailing our effort, often as hit men and women, but I also saw an awesome amount of thievery in those days, and was shocked long before the raid, as I quickly began to awaken.

The people listed above had a spectrum of participation and motivation. Mr. Deputy is a talented psychopath, as is Ken Hodgell, and they honed their Boy Scout and Mr. Rogers acts to a high level. But Mr. Deputy was on the government payroll while Ken was a contract agent, similar to my close relative and Bill the BPA Hit Man. Contract agents are disposable, have to fend for themselves between assignments, and Ken’s activities eventually landed him in prison. Mr. Deputy, however, retired to a hero’s farewell several years ago, and his annual pension is more than $250K per year. Like Betsy, he lives in Arizona today, and they might meet for coffee one day, to discuss those halcyonic days of yore.

Mr. Prosecutor was named judge of the year recently, and Dennis’s case made her career. However, like Betsy, Mr. Prosecutor evinced a little conscience from time to time, such as her excusing Mr. Researcher from jury duty after interrogating him about Dennis. Women are rarely as accomplished on the dark path as men can be. Mr. Deputy and Bill will end up in Max’s vicinity after they pass, while Ms. Prosecutor’s afterlife adventures will be a little gentler.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th February 2020 at 13:46.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #8516
    Thanks

Hi:

Let me qualify a prior post a little. When I mentioned that religious fanatics and materialists often had the hardest time on the other side, I left out the most obvious: dark pathers. But nobody gets sent anywhere against their will; they go to where they want to be. If a Christian wants to go to harp-strumming “heaven,” standing around on clouds, they can do so for as long as they need to, before they begin to ask themselves whether harp-strumming is all that there is to heaven. Materialists can go into a kind of catatonic state, trying to convince themselves that they don’t exist, until they begin to realize that something is thinking, “I don’t exist.” Dark pathers get to revel in their ways, but in the seemingly perfect justice of the other side, the only beings that they get to prey on think just like them. To those who can’t let go of physical reality, they may hang around the physical plane as ghosts for a time, or try to incarnate immediately, and their addictions are like the itch that they can’t quite scratch.

In the end, it seems to work just how it works on Earth: our patterns of thinking and behavior stay with us. Wherever we go, there we are, even on the other side. All that any of us needs to do to change our patterns of thought and behavior is to decide to. The rest will follow from that. Seems simple, right?
    Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2020 at 05:44.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #8517
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Wade,

What is the point of these inventors being offered money at all? Why don't these guys simply threaten them with immediate termination if they don't stop with their work? Why would they feel the need to pay them off?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Bluegreen (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #8518
    Thanks

Hi Caliban:

Real briefly, before I begin another busy day, the GCs operate in the shadows, as it is good for business. Free energy suppression used to be far more violent, but a trail of dead bodies begins adding up, for those with eyes to see. Threatening people into silence is a far from certain tactic. As Greer said, when they boasted to him that they had paid out $100 billion in quiet money (that was nearly 30 years ago, and I would not be surprised if it exceeded $250 billion by now), that is a rounding error, on the scale of the game they are playing: dominating an entire planet.

In the past 30 years, and I understand that the fall of the Soviet Union had an impact, they have honed their bag of tricks to a high level, and violence, or the threat of it, is the last resort, not the first. Even mobsters don’t go killing and threatening people all the time. When Dennis had mobsters constantly trying to muscle in on his businesses in the 1970s, if you had asked any of them if they were mobsters, they would have looked at you like you were crazy, replying with something like: “Do you really believe movies like the Godfather?” The GCs have taken mobster tactics to their apotheosis on Earth, and I have seen them called very organized crime. Carrots can be cheaper than sticks, in the long run. Just meting out violence is crude and unimaginative. After the elites of history violently established their rule, they then used all sorts of non-violent tactics to consolidate their rule.

What the GCs are doing is just another variation on an old formula, but at levels of sophistication that are unprecedented. They aren’t stupid. Also, their ranks are divided, and I believe that members of one of the disenchanted factions gave my friend his little underground show.

Although average people cannot fathom any of this, or have a kind of tabloid fascination with aspects of it, the situation makes a great deal of sense. The GCs know that if the public got ahold of the technologies that they have under wraps, it is Game Over for them on Earth. They are just trying to protect their position, just like all people do, in our world of scarcity and fear. They are simply trying to maintain the global environment that they can thrive in, but we also threaten to make Earth uninhabitable, which is a challenge that most ensouled species face in their journeys. Before this century is finished, we will have likely turned the corner or will be heading fast to oblivion, if we have not gotten there already, and the crazier GCs have a plan for that, too.

That is the gist of it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2020 at 03:28.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Bluegreen (4th February 2020), Gracy (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020), Reinhard (5th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #8519
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,748 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Caliban:

Real briefly, before I begin another busy day, the GCs operate in the shadows, as it is good for business. Free energy suppression used to be far more violent, but a trail of dead bodies begins adding up, for those with eyes to see. Threatening people into silence is a far from certain tactic. As Greer said, when they boasted to him that they had paid out $100 billion in quiet money (that was nearly 30 years ago, and I would not be surprised if it exceeded $250 billion by now), that is a rounding error, on the scale of the game they are playing: dominating an entire planet.
    Just a brief confirmatiom here.

Many years ago I was told personally by someone who was in a position to know, that [my close paraphrase]
    "You wouldn't believe how easy it is to persuade people to take the money."
    He explained to me [again, my paraphrase] that the escalating sequence of solutions to handle a problem person was essentially:
    1. Offer money. (The real cost is zero, as the $$ can be created from nothing.)
    2. Threaten.
    3. Blackmail, often with a set-up such as a honey trap.
    4. Terminate. (The last resort.)

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (4th February 2020), Caliban (4th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th February 2020), Gracy (4th February 2020), James (4th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020), Philippe (5th February 2020), Reinhard (5th February 2020), Wade Frazier (5th February 2020), Yoda (6th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #8520
    Thanks

Thanks Bill:

Yes, that is the gist of it. Different tactics are used for different situations. Lone inventors are far easier to deal with than organizations. They used multi-pronged attacks on our companies, and they don’t usually have to coordinate their activities all that much, as the target organizations do most of the dirty work themselves, which was hard to believe at first. Seeing that was really how I woke up, not so much what the hit men and women did.

They had to raise the bid on Dennis, before they realized that he could not be bought. Then, they stopped playing nice. Most of those who take the money have no idea whom they were dealing with, or realized that they were bought out to shelve it, and they didn’t really care, anyway, as they were in it for the money. The more unsuspecting people involved, the easier it is to pull off over generations.

Dennis should not have survived what happened, but he has always seemed to have lived a charmed life, so to speak. He should be dead dozens of times over, but not much of that came from the GC level, but from mobsters, his allies, and what may have been a more local effort to get him killed by the inmates. The so-called White and Black Hats were all over us from Boston onward. I won’t deny that it was educational to be on the receiving end of that, but I saw it as a relatively small piece of the puzzle. By the end of 1988, my learning curve was largely complete, and the rest since then has been the small stuff.

And here we are, on the global stage, discussing this stuff. Kind of amazing, when you think about it. We’re not done yet. Thanks again for hosting me here. It has been more than a pleasure.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th February 2020), happyuk (5th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), kudzy (5th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020), Reinhard (5th February 2020), sunwings (5th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 536 FirstFirst 1 326 376 416 426 436 476 526 536 LastLast