Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4061
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi,

There is something that I wanted to write about for some time.

There is a clip that is going on all over the web with a "Free Energy" device that gets started with a lighter (the kind that has an electric spark).

So I am looking at the clip that shows the experiment working and I am think: this is so silly and cannot possibly work for a ton of reason. This is actually stupid!

And then, while I sat with this, I realized that before airplanes were invented, I would have had a similar thought about flight. So I got out of my chair, got all the parts required (two parts!) and went on to perform the experiment.

Half an hour later I learned to things: the spark from the lighter can deliver quite a shock into my hands and the so called Free Energy device does not work as advertised.

Was I stupid for even trying? Perhaps... Should I have known better? I guess I should have. But this was a very easy experiment to do, with readily available parts so instead of just rationalizing that this cannot possible work, I figured it's better to just run it, test it and see what happens!

I have seen these remark used many times:

"no serious scientists is even considering this..."
    "this is so silly that's is obviously false and that's all the proof that I need"
    "this is not a subject worthy of scientific research as it is evidently false/silly/stupid/crazy/impossible"

So this begs the question then: what topics are worthy enough to be researched with a scientific approach and what topics are silly/impossible that no "serious scientist would touch them". Doesn't this line of thinking in itself limit where science can or can not go?

It seems to me that as soon as some questions are too silly to be asked, then you have fallen into a trap! Then you begin to fear ridicule, damaging your career, damaging your social circle and so on: simply because I have dared consider (or ask) a silly question that "everybody knows is false" or "laws of physics prove it's impossible" and so on.

I say, you have to ask silly/stupid questions and then look for what answers are there, what evidence (or lack there of) don't be trapped by the fear of ridicule. Yes, you will stumble into a lot of stuff that is invalid and does not work. But you will know it to be so because you have tested it yourself, and in the process you have learned how to do such tests, how to look at the result and the evidence and how to weight it all. And also how to face up to pear pressure looking at you like you're some kind of crazy person still believing in the Easter Bunny story.
    Ilie,

It is so maybe because of testing EVERY idea that comes ones way requires a lot of energy to complete. When energy is made artificially "scarce" it is virtually impossible to throw yourself at every "silly question" you haven't yet assessed personally to be true. (unless you work for a "black budget" R&D agency that don't officially exists and is not limited by energy). Otherwise one has to somehow "rationalize" her/his refusal to take the challenge. And energy "safety goggles", ("naturally" biased), slip on obscuring the view. So we end up in a situation when energy is withheld from the task that could potentially unlock unlimited energy.

Some people are simply unwilling to tunnel through the energy barrier believing only electrons can do the trick And so, there is no reason for "a puny human" to even think to try...

But... there are some extreme situations where one can't ignore the energy barrier and the "cost" of the "tunneling". Starving animals (including humans) can die when their energy reserves are almost depleted and they suddenly are given too much food to digest. Which then exhaust them even further to death...

So when scientist "believes" she/he "is starving" (in terms of energy in the form of resources necessary to do the research - digest) maybe she/he subconsciously turns away from digesting too much, to not perish? A survival instinct projected into abstract dimension of thought processes...
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 13th October 2014 at 14:01. Reason: Quote included
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), Joseph McAree (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (18th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #4062
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi

People who say this:
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)

"no serious scientists is even considering this..."
    "this is so silly that's is obviously false and that's all the proof that I need"
    "this is not a subject worthy of scientific research as it is evidently false/silly/stupid/crazy/impossible"
    might or might not be scientists, but they are not talking with the "science hat" on. There is no small or silly question for science. The only reasons not to study something are ethical issues or politics.

Talking about using the free resources around us, is it possible to make a movement sensor send a signal to a battery instead of firing an alarm? How about infrared?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th October 2014), Joseph McAree (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (18th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #4063
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,673 times in 7,525 posts

Hi Guys:

Good subject, and kind of a funny one. If you had followed the USA's government over the years (the visible one, not the Black Projects stuff), grants would be given to scientists to "prove" the equivalent of why the Sun comes up in the morning. No single example readily comes to mind, but writing about those "studies" and "experiments" became quite a pastime in the 1970s and 1980s, for instance, as people exposed "Your tax dollars at work" boondoggles. A U.S. Senator actually made a name for himself with his "Golden Fleece Award."

A lot of it was plain defrauding of the government. Mr. Mentor used to lament to me how the federal government would commission studies and pay hundreds of millions of dollars for them, and when they were completed and delivered, the studies would sit in a warehouse and gather dust. It was all to line the pockets of a military contractor.

Brian O was a big advocate of scientific testing of paranormal phenomena. The scientific process can be used for all sorts of investigations, and few subjects cannot be subjected to the process. Many years ago, Henry Bauer stated that UFOs were not a good subject for scientific investigation, because scientists could not put them on a test bench to study (well, they do in the Black Projects world! ).

The fact is that science as currently conceived has a difficult time with non-physical phenomena such as consciousness and other dimensions. Unfortunately, too many prominent scientists proclaim that there are no other dimensions and that our consciousness certainly has nothing to do with them (Hawking being a good current example, and Sagan was another), rather than admit their ignorance and the unsuitability of their methods to investigate such issues. Of course, go have a remote viewing or any number of other "paranormal" experiences, and materialism goes flying out the window, never to return.

There have been many scandals in the history of science and technology, as mainstream scientists attacked or ignored the pioneer, who died in obscurity, with his breakthrough eventually stolen by others. Even though I doubt that Velikovsky was right about any of his hypotheses, the scientific establishment did anything but give his work a fair hearing, and Einstein was one of the few gracious ones. The history of science and technology is littered with examples of accurate hypotheses being rejected, often violently, by mainstream science, with the proponent dying in obscurity or worse, to only be vindicated many years after he died (1, 2). So, for fringe stuff to not receive a fair hearing is normal.

There is a ton of chaff on the fringes, and scientists can be forgiven for not paying attention to the circus on the fringes, but that also does not mean that the subjects cannot be subjected to scientific testing. In fact, in the White/Gray Science world, plenty of research has been performed on the abilities of consciousness, and the materialistic models of consciousness have been challenged by the results. But true knowledge comes from experience, and I have long advocated that people seek direct personal experience of so-called paranormal phenomena, and then they will not be so dependent on the results of somebody else's scientific experiments.

And that brings me to Ilie's query. Winnowing through all of that chaff can be a daunting task. Even for mainstream scientists, they write papers, propose hypotheses, and then pray that their work is taken seriously enough so that their proposed experiments can be carried out. Mainstream scientists are constantly vying to get funding to test their hypotheses, so how many of them are going to fight to have the "wacky" fringe stuff tested? Not many.

Of course, Godzilla is alive and well, those Black Projects labs definitely exist, but no White Scientist is going to be invited to one, and neither will you nor I. White Scientists can pretend that such places do not exist, but those on the cutting edge know better.

Anybody in the FE field for long knows how much garbage is out there. As I have stated plenty, Godzilla is vigilant and the good stuff is removed from circulation almost immediately, so about all that is in the public eye is chaff. Brian O, Dennis's organizations, Mallove, and many others have spent years and years sifting through FE claims, technologies, and the like, and you eventually begin to set a pretty high bar for considering FE claims. Some kind of "Pssst, Hey Kid, come into this dark alley and see my FE device" is not where to look for FE stuff, IMO. YouTube is full of crap like that, as are many other places on the Internet. It is a jungle out there, and I get bombarded with claims of the FE inventor of the hour, who thinks he is the Messiah, and so on. I have stated that newbies usually need to get their feet wet and poke around a little themselves before they finally begin to see the picture, so trying out something from the Internet can be a fairly harmless way to find out. But you eventually begin to become streetwise.

So, with that circus out there, it is easy to ridicule, admonish people for even looking into it, etc. Part of that is the "Do not stray from the herd" mentality, and with FE, such straying can be fatal, but there is also the fearful ridicule of the unknown and the gullibility of swimming through the tabloid chaff, thinking that it is somehow valid.

So, to navigate all of that, and get at the truth and reality, is extremely challenging, and if everybody had to start from scratch on stuff like that, we would never get anywhere.

As I was about to post this, I saw elearah's reply, and it is a good one. Again, even non-material phenomena can be subjected to some kinds of tests. Science is ideally a process, and that process has validity within its limitations, and key limitations today are Godzilla and his antics.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2014 at 15:25.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Agape (17th October 2014), Joseph McAree (15th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (18th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #4064
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Wade, I just thought I'd mention that your essay on the Butcher of the Caribbean, Columbus, is getting passed around on social media today. I think this is important for many reasons, and to relate it to Free Energy, it underscores the brutality of scarcity (imagined or real) and emotionally equips people (my fellow Americans, particularly), to enter a mindset where what has been told and retold and learned by rote becomes cracked and perhaps crumbles.

Thanks for writing it.

Dennis

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th October 2014), JRS (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (18th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #4065
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

Thanks. I recently wrote about that guy using that essay for his ammo, going on Fox. He is more of a warrior than I am.

I had not thought about today being that day, so thanks. From the beginning of September until now is when my site gets the most traffic each year, and the Columbus and American Empire essays get most of the traffic. For instance, as of now, for my October traffic on my site, I have more than 4,000 visits to my American Empire essay, more than 2,000 for my Columbus essay, and my big essay is a distant third at 700 visits.

Americans have not been my target audience for more than a decade. You are one of the relatively few Americans that I interact with regarding my work. My "foreign" correspondents far outnumber my American ones. The vast majority of my "peers" – white, educated, American men – cannot read my work for more than a few pages before blowing a fuse. But some of my closest buds were Americans who particularly came to my work through my political and historical writings, in which the USA does not look too virtuous.

When I look at my site stats, not many people really "stumble" onto my work, but 75% of them come to my site though a bookmark, email that they received, or links from places like Avalon. Less than 20% of my site's readers get there by stumbling into it from a search engine. I think that I am happy with that. It shows how obscure work like mine is with the general public, and I am not sure that that is a bad thing. Most could not handle it in the slightest, and I have purposely structured what I wrote so that stumblers, the idly curious, and the like would quickly dissuaded from reading my work any further.

I have mentioned before that an American college professor pal read this section to his classes, and the students staggered from his classroom, making a beeline to the nearest bar. Fortunately, he has tenure. I have had hip pals try to turn their "hip" pals onto my work, and I have particularly watched them go off like Roman candles over that section. That section wrecked the relationships of some American pals who turned their buddies onto it. Americans should digest my work in very small doses, if at all. Only the awake and the awakening should really try to tackle it. For the rest, it blows their gaskets.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th October 2014 at 10:30.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th October 2014), Joseph McAree (15th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (18th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #4066
    Thanks

Hi:

To yesterday's Columbus post, when I read Energy and the Wealth of Nations, the authors mentioned studying ancient history and noted that Plutarch particularly celebrated cultures that did nothing but rape and plunder others (see page 64). Plutarch lived during one of the quintessential examples of such imperial behavior: Trajan's invasion of Dacia. It was purely a rape and plunder operation, and was standard behavior in those times.

All wars have always had an ultimately underlying economic basis, and that is far more evident today than it was in "primitive" warfare, and building the USA was one long exercise in genocide and plunder, and stealing North America from the natives (engineered by that other sainted Founding Father) is, in proportional and absolute terms, arguably history's greatest theft. That American historians swept the crimes under the rug while extolling the fictional virtues of such men may be an "advance" over Plutarch in that the crime was not openly celebrated but artfully concealed beneath largely fictional tales of courage and virtue. That is one hell of an "advance," but those fictional narratives have largely not even been challenged in the USA, all these years later.

I confess to some surprise when that teacher informed me that the information in my essay comes as a shock to 99% of his students. There is nothing controversial in the slightest regarding my Columbus essay, as far as its factual nature, and that interpretation has been readily available for many years, so how the heck can the false narrative be so pervasive that my essay is a shock to students? I think that it is largely because people rarely think for themselves and trust what authority figures present them, particularly when they are young (which is why their indoctrination begins nearly in the cradle). How many of those 99% who are shocked use that "shocking" experience to begin to wake up? From what I have seen, it is damned few. At most, it creates some cognitive dissonance that people suppress by the bogus cognitions that I am all too familiar with. Those kinds of egocentric games are largely why people like Brian O wondered if humanity is a sentient species. The "smart" merely have more sophisticated ways of playing that game. The "smart's" "laws of physics" and "conspiracy theory" denials of FE's possibility and reality, while they also play the fear of FE game to try to dismiss it all ASAP, has been something to behold. If I had not seen it with my own eyes countless times, I would not have believed it.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th October 2014 at 09:32.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), JRS (15th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (18th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #4067
    Thanks

Hi:

Recruiting for the choir is going slowly, and everybody has their reasons for not wanting to join, from a conspiracist orientation that I do not share to a fear of being a real person on the global stage to a general denial of the role that scarcity and fear has in people's orientation. Again, I have designed what I am doing so that I can do it for another 30 years, so am in no rush to bring in people who are not aligned with my intent and strategy.

It took many years of witnessing the many crazy fear and denial reactions to the idea of FE for it to begin to sink in. When Brian O openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species, it was no great surprise to me. The light bulb really began to go on for me when I read Bucky Fuller's work, and when he noted that scarcity and failure have been baked into human awareness over countless millennia, I had a big aha moment. When I soon began to engage the Peak Oilers and had my NEM experience, I pretty much came to the framework that I have today. My big essay is largely only putting meat on the bones of that basic awareness (which really has not changed all that much since I was radicalized during my ride with Dennis). That is not to say that the last decade or more of studying for my big essay was simply the frosting on my cake, because it was during those studies that I really began to understand the epochal significance of all energy breakthroughs in the human journey and how important the energy issue has always been.

Anybody with much experience on the cutting edge of the fringe stuff knows that the suppression of FE is the big one. In no other area are people made billion dollar offers to go away before they begin playing rough. The reason for the UFO/ET cover-up is not to prevent some kind of War of the Worlds reaction, but to keep the wraps on FE, antigravity, and other technologies that would come with the ET acknowledgment. The elites know that they will become obsolete with economic abundance, and that is what they are trying to prevent. For all of Greer's obvious limitations (largely because of the rigors of his journey, which I keenly sympathize with), his connection of the ET and exotic technology issues are quite valid, in my experience. What my friend was shown was what I saw and read Disclosure Project witnesses describe years later.

Those are dangerous minefields to navigate, and I regularly see newbies and FE aspirants fall into the pitfalls and rabbit holes, never to be seen again. Anybody that is going to be in the choir has successfully navigated those pitfalls already. Anything less, and my strategy will not work. I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks, but this will be a great test of my patience! I can say that when this life ends, I can probably cross impatience off of my soul's list of things to master.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th October 2014 at 12:50.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Melinda (14th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #4068
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Hi, Wade.
    This is some of the most inspiring stuff out there!Do you think that Humanity embracing FE is a kind of 'key log' in the ascension scenario? I see it as key to moving us in the right direction and its adoption would be a key indicator that we had defeated the toxic vested interests that are surpressing this.
    All power to you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #4069
    Thanks

Hi Hugo Judd:

All I know for sure is that the appearance of FE on the public stage will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far. As far as "ascension" goes, this kind of world, which FE makes feasible, is just about as good as ascension, in my book. I will be happy if we just turn the corner and get off of this sled ride to oblivion. The rest for me would be gravy. Some might ascend, but I would be extremely pleased if I got to spend a lifetime or two in that reality that Roads visited. I think that we may well need to master the challenge of being physical before we get to "ascend," but I could be wrong.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th October 2014 at 19:15.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (14th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #4070
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, Dennis may have had something to do with it; I had 2,000 hits to the Columbus essay yesterday, which is a record, I think. More than 1,000 of the hits came from this article, which is now four years old. My Columbus essay gets more hits from that essay than any other single source.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #4071
    Thanks

Hi:

One conversation that I have been recently having with an aspiring singer is what lies at the root of all the fear and denial that people manifest toward FE, and their staunch belief that people will refuse to wake up and we will continue along our path of destruction. As readers of my work know well, I eventually put them into categories. It was not until after encountering Bucky Fuller's work in 2003 that I was able to generalize what I was seeing as an addiction to scarcity and failure. It is a deeply ingrained human trait.

However, humanity has made great progress in many ways, which is evident if you study early civilizations or preliterate societies. Grim times. Industrialization meant an increase in life expectancy and reduction in infant mortality, the liberation of women and slaves, and many benefits of the demographic transition. But the economic benefit happened first, and the social/cognitive benefits later. Civilizations stopped justifying slavery when it was no longer economical. You could not have talked anybody before the epochal events into believing in the epochal event just ahead of them and what the changes would be. They could not have imagined it. But for the coming one, if we survive that long, some are imagining what it could look like. You could not have told me what I was in for when I was 25.

Southern slave owners presented Biblical and economic justifications for slavery clear until the Civil War. The USA is still quite racist and has been history's most racist nation, when considering its scale, intensity, and duration. But racism is under siege, as is sexism and other discriminatory "isms." Conscience followed economics, not the other way around. Today, the USA turns a blind eye to the millions it has slaughtered to maintain its imperial ways and seize the world's last easy energy supplies, which may have already sparked World War III, but few want to admit it. I guess the war needs to get "hotter" first. World War I was not called that until after World War II, as World War I was originally called the war to end all wars.

So, if the means of abundance were delivered into humanity's collective lap, what then? Would we just strip mine the planet and have wars that make Hiroshima look like a picnic? I have encountered countless people who think that way, and I have called them Level 5s. But really, how realistic are those fears, and what do they really fear? My experience is that those people just like being in fear, and they will not release their fears until they can live in a world where their worst dreams do not come true. Can they be talked out of it? I doubt it. Only experience will open their eyes and hearts, and I really do not intend to interact with such people. They are going to be the last to get on the FE train, not the first.

It is another example of why the social circle approach has not worked, and very likely cannot work, for making FE happen. None of the other epochal events happened that way (asking those who cannot imagine or fear the changes), and I do not know why it would be different with FE. In the end, it really comes down to how people see human nature, and I have more "faith" that humanity will wake up out of scarcity if they can witness abundance. I just do not think that humanity is that stupid and suicidal that they will rush off the cliff when the insanity of it is evident to all.

I see people arguing for strip mining, wars, and other ways to wreck humanity and Earth with FE as ideological descendants of those who argued for slavery being human "nature."

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th October 2014 at 12:03.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), JRS (15th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #4072
    Thanks

Hi:

This is an addendum to the prior post, to make today's denial and fear more understandable, and to help FE newcomers understand that such people cannot be talked out of their addictions. As I have written, there is no more telling contrast between epochal stages of the human journey than the USA on the brink of its Civil War. The North was experiencing its Fourth Epochal Event (and on the verge of stage 2), while the South was still stuck in its Third. There were also many North American natives who were still in their Second Epochal phase, living the hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Those of earlier epochal phases never had a chance when encountering peoples in a "higher" phase, which was based on greater energy usage.

I am trying to help potential singers imagine an Epochal Event that has yet to happen, even though the technology for it already exists. But in the USA in the 1850s, Southerners actually could witness what the Fourth Epochal Event looked like, but they clung onto their Third Epochal phase until they lost a war to defend their "way of life" based on making people into property. There is plenty of American mythology that the Civil War was all about slavery. It wasn't. It was about imperial politics and not letting anybody leave the "family," like the Mob. As Adam Smith wrote, no polity ever willingly relinquished lands, as it was the basis for profit opportunities. But the cause of the split was the contrast between two epochal phases of the human journey. There was no way that those in an agrarian South could be anything less than second-rate citizens to an industrializing North. The North was able to grind down the South in a war of attrition due to its industrial capacity. It prevailed in World War II the same way nearly a century later.

So, we have an example of people witnessing the next Epochal Phase and resisting it to the end, with rationalizations that were evil as they defended their positions in their hierarchy. That happened not so long ago. If people could see the next Epochal phase before their very eyes and fight it to the end, what chance do you think that people living in fear and denial of FE and its potential are going to be talked into embracing the next phase? They won't, but FE newcomers rush out to tell their social circles all about FE, and are dismayed at the violent reactions that they receive.

The world as we know it will end with FE, and the masses are not going to be talked into embracing it until they can experience it. Today's global elites (AKA Godzilla, Global Controllers, etc.) are the equivalent of those plantation owners making their clever arguments for why slavery is justified, and all of those in fear and denial today are the equivalent of the slaves themselves or the poor white cannon fodder that populated the Southern army's ranks. That those modern-day plantation owners actually control the technology that makes the Fifth Epochal Event possible is one of the ironies of these times. But those Southern plantation owners did not want industrialization, either, as it meant the end of their nice life sipping tea on the veranda and being waited on by their slaves, both those house slaves and those picking cotton and raising tobacco.

You might think that today's equivalent of those plantation slaves would be interested in their liberation, but they aren't. They get fed, have a roof over their head, and trust "Massa" to take care of them. Those people comprise more than 99% of humanity today. They do not necessarily worship "massa," but their way of life and "the system." They have adapted to their condition and see that as their means to survival, and certainly will not give up their comforting views because of an idea of how it could be better.

One of the more trenchant modern observations, which I think somebody in South Africa's Apartheid struggles stated, was that those on top used the minds of those down below against them. They conditioned people to cherish their chains and cages. Modern observers have stated the same thing in industrial society, in which people are conditioned to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley noted it, among others.

This is another attempt of mine to help people let go of their Level 10 delusions. The masses are not going to help FE happen. The needles in haystacks will, and I am trying to find them. I spent years in Level 10 myself. FE newcomers cannot believe that the eyes of those in their social circles will not light up at the mention of FE and what it makes possible. Few people are visionaries, and the vast majority is mired in their struggles for survival in a world of scarcity, and they do not care about much else. The sooner that FE newcomers understand that, the better. I am doing something radically different, but almost nobody yet can begin to understand it. I get my patience tested every day by people who I think have a chance to understand, but don't, as they are stuck in scarcity and fear, in one way or another. As I recently stated, I am getting daily opportunities to work on my Achilles heel!

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th October 2014 at 15:52.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Agape (17th October 2014), Baby Steps (15th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #4073
    Thanks

Ah, I could not help myself from making one more post before I get to chores. If people begin to understand the content of my previous posts, it should dawn pretty quickly on them why the tinkerer and businessman's approach to FE has never worked and is unlikely to. Put aside the ego traps that cause FE aspirants to announce that they are the Messiah for a moment. I have never seen anybody working on a technical FE project with any idea of what they were up against. Almost all of them thought that if they could get a prototype to limp along, that Ed McMahon would show up to their house with the check and they would live happily ever after. Dennis and Sparky both thought that they would receive the tickertape parade as they delivered their energy technologies to the energy institutions. It only works that way in fairy tales and in Hollywood.

But those reactions from the energy institutions (and they resided a few levels below Godzilla, but Dennis's and Sparky's activities got Godzilla's attention, as they later discovered) were mild compared to what their social circles did. I witnessed dozens of attempts to steal Dennis's companies from him, and when I told Dennis how shocking it was to see, Dennis told me to join the club. It took witnessing such activities in my own social circles before it really sank in with me. For the vast majority of people in the FE field today, their greatest enemies are not Godzilla and the lower level predators, but their own egos and those around them. And almost no FE newcomer is willing to admit it, as they know that they and their social circle is beyond such pettiness. I am looking for people who have learned those lessons or are very close to it. Ilie gradually realized the truth of my writings on this subject, and I think that he came away relatively unscathed, but he learned fast. That is what I am looking for.

Grizzled veterans of journeys like mine are few and far between, and almost none of them would even dream of trying what I am, as they are all recovering from their wounds, for those who survived with their sanity intact.

OK, now it is time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th October 2014 at 18:29.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (15th October 2014), Joseph McAree (24th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (15th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #4074
    Thanks

Hi:

Quickly, between chores, some comments on today's news. I am sure that I will be hearing plenty about Lockheed's fusion project, whether I want to or not. In the environment that has prevailed for generations, the only energy "innovations" allowed to see the light of day are controlled by companies such as Lockheed, highly capital intensive, following today's "laws of physics," and not something that a person could afford to power their home, such as Sparky Sweet's gizmo or what my pal was shown. Nothing in the mainstream is anything to get excited about.

I have been writing about the financial economy and the upcoming crises for a long time, and the stock market turmoil of the past few weeks might get pretty "disorderly" soon. The financial economy is not real, and it is just people playing the exchange game in a system that is pretty rigged. The real economy runs on energy and always has.

Today, the New York Times published a report on the WMD that was really found in Iraq. They only found the remnants of long-abandoned programs, and the information was not made public until now because rusted barrels of chemical weapons (built with the West's assistance) did not fit the Bush administration narrative regarding Iraq. Nobody with the slightest clue believed the Bush administration's bold-faced lies regarding Iraq's WMD. Everybody knew that what they once had, they no longer possessed, and it was never a threat to the West anyway. Millions of deaths later, cheerleaders for the war (the NYT led the cheers) are now publishing a report like that. It sure would be nice for the NYT to report on the several million deaths that the USA inflicted on Iraq and Afghanistan.

One more news item of note, in the past week, was propaganda making the rounds about Syria's president and his "torture chambers." Hell, the USA has been torture central for generations, with its torture school at Fort Benning, but Assad is the demon slated for war crimes trials. We use different kinds of torture today at Gitmo, which is still open for business, but Assad is the monster who will have to go, like Noriega, Milosevic, and Hussein. When the propaganda cycle begins spinning up like that, the targeted head of state (who was our puppet often enough, such as Noriega and Hussein) has not lasted long. In my circles, Syria in particular is seen as a potential flash spot where World War III may get "hot."

Of course, with FE, all such "news" items are relegated to humanity's primitive history, and future generations will look at today's scene like today's people look at slavery, the Mongol Hordes, the Roman Coliseum, and other "wonders" of the ancient world.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th October 2014 at 00:08.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th October 2014), Joseph McAree (25th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #4075
    Thanks

Hi:

One other news item, on the planned Mars colonization… A recent study concluded that the current plan will not work. I have yet to see any Mars colonizing discussions in the past few years that mention that Brian O was the first person asked to go to Mars. It is not as odd and his not having a NASA bio until we got one published the year before he died, but I wonder if he will ever be a part of that Mars colonization history. If I have anything to do with it, he at least will be part of the history of FE.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th October 2014), Joseph McAree (25th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #4076
    Thanks

Hi:

As I think about another way to get the concept across, in 1720, there was no stigma to getting rich in the slave trade. The world's "smartest" man went broke speculating in the slave trade. Only a decade earlier, the first commercial steam engine was built, and the first successful coal-smelting operation was founded. A generation after Newton went broke, spinning machines began to replace human labor in earnest, at around the same time that the first arguments against slavery could be heard. Machines replaced human labor and made slavery economically obsolete, and that hallowed institution, older than civilization itself, went the way of the dinosaur, or at least nobody thinks that slavery is a very good idea (I am aware that it still exists in pockets, but it is not state-sanctioned, although the last nation to abolish slavery did so in 2007, believe it or not).

But imagine trying to sit down with Newton in 1720 and show him the error of his ways, or even better, try to tell him that slavery would soon become obsolete. He likely would have looked at you like you were crazy, as would have everybody else in his day. Questioning slavery would have been insane, as hard as that may be to believe today.

Trying to tell Newton that slavery was about to become obsolete is like trying to engage the "smart" about FE and abundance. They dismiss its possibility on the "laws of physics" grounds, and deny that it exists and is suppressed with the "conspiracy theory" defense, in classic Level 3 fashion. They usually engage in a little Level 5 fear, too. Was Newton an idiot? The smartest man of his time was unable to imagine a world without slavery, or did not care to. Should he have been judged? I doubt it, just like those who deny and fear FE today should not be judged.

Newton would not have understood unless somebody could have transported him to the future, and I am looking for people to take that trip into the not-so-far-away future when FE and abundance reigns. I know that almost nobody on Earth today is willing or able to do that, but I am looking for those needles in haystacks who can.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th October 2014 at 04:01.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (16th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th October 2014), Joseph McAree (25th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (16th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #4077
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dearest Wade,

And with the deepest love to you...

The American position is the position of the most tremendous bull****...

Can I say that?

Let us look at the cyclist Lance Armstrong...even the name signals bs...

He cheated and it took a special prosecutor to get him to admit that he cheated...

And still ask any cyclist about him....no BS he still has his followers...

You posted about Washington's BS and about the writing of Jefferson....

Now that was idealistic for sure...I mean about Jefferson...and could it be that he just got carried away with his time? Just saying...

America and the concept of America is a huge mind ****....

Can I say that? It is all a mind **** from the pull yourself up from your boot straps to all the wars and the 9/11 bull**** and the wars of the past 14 years.

One can not talk about any of that in any polite American society.

So I have left such...as it were...

If one can not mention that in polite society how could one even touch on the subject of "free energy"...

Yes I get where you are coming from...

In church the many preach to the Quire....as it were...

I have left the church...

Freedom comes from that direction...

Nine

34. Link to Post #4078
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Nine, while i generally share your sentiment, minus asterisks, i can't press the "Thank" button. Because of those asterisks and what they hide. Too much is too much. I hope you understand
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (25th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #4079
    Thanks

Hi all:

A key evolutionary concept is that anatomical features are often developed for one purpose, to eventually be used for another. The human brain and our conceptual abilities are some of those features. A lot of the study for my big essay was on human "nature" and the development of cognitive abilities in the human line. Social animals are social because it enhances their survival prospects. Primates took sociality to new levels, due to their enhanced cognitive abilities that their large brains were responsible for, which may have grown due to the demands of navigating the arboreal environment. But those large brains were eventually used for navigating the complex societies that monkeys and apes have. Scientists have discerned early forms of human politics in monkey and ape societies.

Chimps are considered the smartest animals outside of humans, although I wonder if cetaceans have them beat, and maybe by a long way. Along with advances came aspects of primate culture that are grim legacies that humans have had to deal with. Chimps are the only non-humans to form ranked hunting parties to kill other members of their species.

Humans have cognitive abilities far beyond what apes have, but they are more in degree than in kind. Making more sophisticated tools and controlling fire were key, probably the key, aspects of the rise to Homo sapiens. They allowed the human-line's brain to grow, and scientists think pretty strongly that the mastery of language was the final advance that allowed Homo sapiens to conquer the world. The mastery of language reflected greatly enhanced cognitive abilities, and memory and imagination were key aspects of those abilities. People could talk about events in the future or the past, or make up imaginary ones. That was something new in the ape line, at least. Chimps do not plan for tomorrow, and likely do not spend much time thinking about yesterday. They truly live in the moment.

Those new human abilities, like other biological traits, were used for new purposes, and here is where a lot of the downside of being human comes from. Their enhanced toolset, which allowed them to conquer Earth, also allowed them to kill each other with new levels of proficiency. The first religions were reactions to human warfare, and after humans killed off all the easy meat and began to domesticate plants and animals, including humans themselves, ideological indoctrination began, which was using those enhanced cognitive abilities so that people's minds could be shaped to submit to the new social orders, and the new elite and priesthoods began a partnership that lasts to this day.

So, mindf**k is a very old profession, and what we see in today's USA is simply taking that old game to high levels of sophistication. But on the other hand, all imperial cultures have childish ideologies built on fairy tales and other lies. The USA is not different in that regard, so I do not really think that the USA is uniquely evil, at least in its fundamental functioning, but egocentric violence inflicted on other peoples, to steal their land, resources, and lives, is evil stuff, and the USA has refined the science of deluding its populace into turning evil deeds into heroic tales, so that we celebrate mass murdering thieves with national holidays, as we did just a few days ago. Those celebrations are the dysfunctional rituals of conqueror societies, and the human ability to think abstractly has been used against people in many ways. A great example is how the financial economy is not real, but whenever almost anybody thinks of economics in the West, they all think of money, and fear and greed are centerpieces of modern economic theory, celebrated as the very engine that drives modern economies.

So, Nine, the USA is only a concern of mine because I am an American and the USA is history's richest and most powerful nation. Americans stopped being my target audience a decade ago, as they are so brainwashed that Brian's question of whether humans are a sentient species was largely a reaction to how American scientists, academics, and intellectuals reacted to the idea of FE. All imperial peoples have had that short-circuiting of their sentience so that they could become imperial citizens that run roughshod over other peoples without a glimmer of conscience. That seeming unconsciousness, however, is not so unaware. People know the games that they play.

The entire Founding Father mythology in the USA is just that: mythology. It was really no different than the deification of elites that has been happening since the beginnings of civilization.

In my own way, I am trying to answer Brian's question in the affirmative, to find enough people who can shed their scarcity-based conditioning for long enough so that they can simply imagine abundance. If I can find enough who can, then heaven on Earth may be just around the corner and humanity can finally become a truly sentient species, and not one that merely plays more sophisticated games of dealing with scarcity than chimps do.

With FE and abundance, the very idea of nations will be among the first to go. Cities will also largely become obsolete, as well as many cherished features of human societies that are really dysfunctional adaptations to energy scarcity.

The world as we know it will end with FE, and that is good thing. The world as we know it will end in any event, and the relevant question is if it will end in a catastrophe or in a manifestation of heaven on Earth. As we keep moving down our path, where the USA has likely already begun World War III, the grim future beckons and there is a greatly diminished probability that we can keep muddling through with some kind of status quo existence. What a mess of a planet! I sure do not want to live a world in which the global stage is dominated by chimps in suits making various mammalian displays (usually on behalf of hidden interests) as is the case today.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th October 2014 at 13:42.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th October 2014), Joseph McAree (25th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (18th October 2014), Limor Wolf (19th October 2014), Ulyse30 (18th October 2014)

38. Link to Post #4080
    Thanks

Hi:

One last post before I sign off for most of the day…

I have readers going deep on my big essay and thinking deeply about it. Only people like that are going to be eligible for the choir, as only a deep-thinking choir has a prayer of making a dent. The usual forum chatter is not what will be seen in my forum, but something an order of magnitude or so beyond it. It has to be, if my idea is going to work. If my forum becomes another New Age/conspiracist forum, it is not going to go anywhere. It needs to be something different, and I am quite willing to wait for years until those aspiring to be in the choir do the work and can engage the conversation at a level where it will need to be to in order make a dent.

Best,

Wade

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th October 2014), Joseph McAree (25th October 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (18th October 2014), Melinda (16th October 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th October 2014), Ulyse30 (18th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 536 FirstFirst 1 104 154 194 204 214 254 304 536 LastLast