Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #6781
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

During those more than two years when I did not hear from my former friend, my mother and I would talk on the phone periodically, and during one conversation she mentioned attending a social gathering of my friend’s family. During that gathering, my friend grilled my mother for an hour about me. It may have happened more than once during those years, and it was not good news. He could not let our former relationship go.

In early 2002, as my nation went insane, I was busily working on my essays. I finished a draft of my trucking essay. The best critics of my work have been my friends and allies, and without their input, my writings would be far inferior to what they are today. Other critics without fail have been irrational, uninformed, or dishonest, or all three. I learned the greatest lessons of my writing career via my editor’s red pen. For my trucking essay, I decided to send the draft around to all of the allies that I could, and looked through my emails from the public, seeing who might want to review that essay and give me feedback. One recipient was that email address of my former friend’s, with which he approached me by disguising his identity when praising my work. By that time, the Internet had a billion users or so, so that email address, as far as I knew, could have been used by somebody in China, but I assumed that it was an American.

So, I sent out those emails, fishing for criticism, and received back one of the most bizarre emails ever from that friend’s “secret” email address. It was a diatribe, accusing me of megalomania, but it got highly personal in describing my life, including my cats. The email’s author concluded the attack by stating that he worked with the CIA, was Ralph McGehee, even, and that they were watching my every move. The writer seemed mentally ill.

I have received all manner of attack over the years, but that one was in a special category and more than vaguely threatening. I considered contacting law enforcement for that one, for all the good it might do me. Over the next day, I thought about that attack. Something seemed familiar about it, and when I examined the email address, in it were three letters after a string of numbers. They were the initials of my former friend’s name, but scrambled.

I replied to what I was then sure was my friend’s email, stating his name, and letting him know that I was going to let his crime slide and not tell anybody, such as his parents, what he had done, but that I did not want to hear from him again, and I did not want him to grill my mother about my life. I further informed him that I was putting that email address on my spam filter, so that I would not hear from him again. I also informed him that I would become a public figure with my work, and that he was not to arrive on any scene that might form around me, on the Internet or in the real world. He had just surrendered that privilege.

There is a famous saying that when scoundrels’ crimes are discovered, their only defense is impudence, and my friend exemplified that strategy. If my friend was the least bit thoughtful, he would have stayed silent. I was only guessing, after all, about my assailant’s identity, although his scrambled initials were pretty good evidence, as was the content of his weird email. He could have just slunk away with nobody being the wiser, and I would have never been able to prove that he was the assailant. But he was nursing a big erection for me. At the time, he lived with his sister, who was more of a misfit than her brother was, who never had a romantic relationship, became a Christian fanatic, and I think was still a virgin, in her 40s. Their household likely resembled something from The Accidental Tourist.

My former friend adopted the strategy of, “The best defense is good offense.” Using his sister’s email account, he removed all doubt about my assailant’s identity, going into another frontal attack on me, replete with four-letter words. I showed my wife his attacks, and she replied that they were the stuff of restraining orders. And he was not finished.

I called my mother after my former friend unmasked himself, to ask that she not volunteer information about me to my former friend. The last thing that I needed was another stalker. My mother replied that it had been quite a day, as she recently received a call from my former friend. He called her to complain that I had attacked him! My mother also said that as he reported my “attack” on him, in the background his sister was laughing riotously.

My former friend had passed far over the line into criminal activity, and his contacting my mother with his blatant lies was an attempt to damage my relationship with my mother. He was well aware of how fragile it was, and tried to hit me where it would hurt the most. Again, I had close family members do far worse, and they knew where they could try to hurt me the most. And none of their attacks were remotely justified. In every instance, they attacked me out of their wounded egos, which were related to my journey, such as my not respecting my friend’s “opinion” on the righteous imperial violence that the USA inflicted on its targets. My “crime” was not agreeing with his “analyses” and avoiding such conversations with him.

If they wanted to come after me, that was their “right,” I suppose, although my friend committed a crime. But going after my relationship with my mother I will never forgive, and others who committed similar crimes have been permanently removed from my life. Not one of them ever apologized, but somehow justified their crimes as righteous deeds, as if I deserved even more. When I state that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, these are merely some more examples. When I witnessed the many attempts to steal our companies, or had my moment of truth on the witness stand, none of that hurt nearly as much as what my family and friends did, and my former girlfriend’s attacks were merely a gentle preview of what was ahead for me.

Call it stupidity, insanity, malevolence, or whatever, but my friend was likely oblivious to the risk that he was putting himself and those around him into. I had to threaten him into public silence, in order to protect him. If he began publicly campaigning against me, he would be putty in the hands of people such as Bill the BPA Hit Man, like Harlow was. Professionals such as Ken Hodgell would have effortlessly used him to get at me, and my friend would have wrecked lives around him as he wrecked his own, to get vengeance on me for not applauding his geopolitical “analyses.” Mr. Skeptic would have happily used him as a disposable tool in his disinformation campaigns.

I was not terribly surprised when my friend publicly attacked me nearly a decade later, soon before I joined Avalon, and like the coward he is, he again tried to disguise his identity, that time by trying to implicate another childhood friend, but he is not smart enough to play that game. That time, I sent the documentation of his crimes to him, and let him know that if he wanted to become famous and not in a good way, to keep it up, and the documentation of his crimes would likely live on the Internet longer than he would. I think that he was finally cowed into silence, as his crimes would then become public knowledge.

I am going into the details of this situation more than usual, and don’t plan to do anything like it again. My intent is to drive home to gung-ho newcomers what the hazards of the free energy pursuit are like. What Mr. Deputy, Ken Hodgell, Bill the BPA Hit Man, and other Establishment criminals did paled to insignificance next to what my family and friends did.

What I have recounted in this series of posts about my former friend is actually a typical story amongst my fellow travelers. Attacks from those closest to me just came with the territory, and is why the social circle approach to free energy does not have a prayer and never did.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd January 2017 at 16:07.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd February 2017), Joseph McAree (25th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (3rd February 2017), Servant Limestone (25th January 2017), Ulyse30 (23rd January 2017)

3. Link to Post #6782
    Thanks

Hi:

The other day, I looked to see what a pal was up to, and discovered that he died last year. He died the same age as my assistant did a few years ago. Too young! This pal’s story deserves to be told. His name was Joe Starr. He was a programmer who built systems that I designed at a high-tech company, which is one of the favorite parts of my career that I don’t get to do often enough.

As we were talking systems one day, he unwittingly took the conversation into a Wade’s World direction, and we began to go down that rabbit hole a ways. When I told him about the offers to make us go away (1, 2), like Ron Waugh did, he piped up with this own story. He had a friend who had a “bright idea” for some energy technology, and before he got very far along, he was approached and offered $2 million for his bright idea, sold out, and started a software company with the money. That was one of the lower amounts that I have heard of, but a solo inventor with a bright idea is a different animal than us in Boston, or Ventura. Running into those stories from corporate colleagues, not to mention my own adventures, made Greer’s $100 billion in quiet money story very understandable.

Joe and I had more than energy buyouts in common. Joe was very involved in the Amanda Knox case, as you can see here. Joe had been a military policeman, and Amanda was in prison when Joe and I worked together. Joe told me of the irregularities of her treatment (such as hypothesis becoming fact in the Italian legal system), and I told him that I was familiar with innocent people being imprisoned, and right here in the USA, not abroad.

The system that he inherited at my company was a mess, which was always poorly managed. When he understandably recommended that they perform a clean install of the software, and then reinstall the modifications the right way, my boss decided to go to another software package, and Joe thereby lost his job. I took Joe hiking, and wanted to do more with him, but his knee gave him problems. In those pictures of Joe, you can see that he could have stood to lose a few pounds, and my guess is that he died of a heart attack, which is the American way to go. I’ll miss Joe.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd February 2017), Joseph McAree (25th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (1st February 2017), Ulyse30 (23rd January 2017)

5. Link to Post #6783
    Thanks

Hi:

My former friend’s attacks were about the last straw for me regarding interacting with the public, perhaps paradoxically, as he certainly was not the “public.” The attacks from the public greatly escalated after 9/11, and while they were unpleasant, my former friend’s attacks were what sealed it for me, and I had no public interaction for the next five years. But what happened a few months later was a much bigger event for me: Mr. Professor’s death. His wrecked life and premature death was the worst part of my journey, by far. To emphasize that the story of my former friend’s attacks are typical in the free energy field, Mr. Professor received similar attacks from his family. I have written about it some before, with my most complete account here, and will add a bit more in this post. Mr. Professor grew up on a farm in North Dakota, of Norwegian ancestry, and his ancestors settled during the same wave of migration that brought my mother’s family to the USA, and they first came to Minnesota before moving to Bellingham, in a typical migration route for Scandinavians in the late 19th century (after those pesky Indians were eliminated).

Like Dennis and me, Mr. Professor was the firstborn, with that firstborn’s disease of being extremely capable and taking care of his siblings and family. Mr. Professor had three or four younger sisters. His father was an alcoholic, and Mr. Professor became the family patriarch while young. He was in the military and sent his paychecks home to support the family. He moved to California at about the same time that the Lakers did, in that great westward migration during the postwar boom. The year before we hit Ventura, Mr. Professor lived a nearly fairy tale existence, as the beloved college teacher who was a millionaire, a strapping physical specimen, and he surely shared the wealth with his family. I can’t get into all of what he went through in those days with me, but he went through several kinds of hell. When we stood up to the gangsters that run Ventura County, his family began suffering greatly via official action, and his family thought that it might have been vengeance by those dark pathers, and it may have been. His family suffers to this day from it, and is why they want him to remain anonymous in my work, and I have honored their request, although I have posted a picture of him.

It got to where Mr. Professor was no longer able to help his family, which was the worst part for him. As was the case with my family, when he no longer helped support them, they turned on him. His mother didn’t, and I had the great fortune of witnessing how she felt about her son. Her sun rose and set on him, for good reason. But his mother suffered a debilitating stroke not long after Mr. Professor moved back home, and I visited her with him in 1994, and he was the most dutiful son imaginable, naturally.

Not long before he died, he told me that his sisters accused him of plundering the family’s wealth, which I knew was an outrageous lie, and they all disowned him. When I attended his funeral, none of his sisters attended. His death sent me tumbling into the dark phase of my midlife crisis, which did not begin to lift until more than four years later, when Dennis invited me to the White House. On my Bucket List road trip in 2013, I visited Mr. Professor’s grave, and he unexpectedly came through to me, letting me know how happy that he was to be involved with me, and since then, I think happier thoughts when I think of him.

It will now be back to the process of writing those essays that became the 2002 version of my site.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd January 2017 at 15:59.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (1st February 2017), Servant Limestone (24th January 2017), sheme (23rd January 2017), Ulyse30 (23rd January 2017)

7. Link to Post #6784
    Thanks

Hi:

My energy racket essay was written in 2001 or 2002. Brian O liked it, and I see it as an embryonic version of my big essay. I wrote it before I encountered Bucky’s work and my paradigm crystallized. When I look at that energy racket essay, I can see how I was groping toward that comprehensive perspective. A dozen years of study followed that energy racket essay and my Bucky revelations, which enabled me to write my big essay. After I drafted my big essay, I revised all of my site’s big essays, partly so that they aligned with my big essay. I have no further plans to update my site’s older essays. From here on out, I only plan to update my big essay, and the makeover that I will do, this year, if I am fortunate, will be the biggest one since I wrote it, and will likely be the biggest for years to come. Readers of my daily posts will have a pretty good idea of the revisions that I will make, which largely just expand and deepen the treatment of key subjects in the essay, nothing that will change its basic thrust.

When I compare my older essays to my big essay, it shows me how long my perspective was in coming. Developing a comprehensive perspective is not easy. It takes many years of experience, training, study, and the like. I regularly see people come to my work and think that they understand it after days, weeks, or months, but it takes far longer than that to really begin to understand, for anybody who has yet to play on the high road. Much of the learning is not so much digesting new and unusual information, but recognizing the limitations of our “educations” and learning how to toss out that garbage. We all get it, at varying levels of conditioning and indoctrination, from the TV news to grade school classrooms to the print media to university training to learning the “laws of physics” to the materialism that is our Epoch’s religion. There is a mountain of chaff on the fringes, too, and developing our tools of discernment is a key to navigating toward that comprehensive perspective.

One important theme in my upcoming essay update is how adaptive sociality is, and how nearly all activists have it exactly backwards, if they seek meaningful change. Sociality adapts to changing economic conditions, not the other way around. With Trump’s election, American “liberal” protestors (AKA “complainers”) have been reenergized, after being lulled to sleep by Obama. Sociality is pre-sentient behavior and is useless for initiating epochal change, and the introduction of free energy will be the biggest one in the human journey, by far, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization. Sociality is egocentric in nature, especially for humans, and is born of survival. I watched humanity’s social managers almost effortlessly defeat mass movement efforts, easily enticing people to destroy the efforts from within, with a provocateur or two sprinkled into their midst. Only combined positive intention has a prayer of making a dent, and all members of the effort have to develop their own internal compasses, not be dependent on somebody like me.

I recently finished Chimpanzee Politics, and it was more informative than I thought it might be, as I had already read some of de Waal’s books. What comes across clearly in Chimpanzee Politics, particularly if you read accounts of chimps in the wild, is how adaptive sociality is. In the wild, female chimps do not form any close social bonds, other than their offspring while they raise them. They forage largely alone with their young offspring. But once their food supply doubled when gorillas left the region and never returned, those isolated chimps took that economic windfall and radically reorganized their societies. Wild chimps without that windfall never did.

Similarly, in the captive chimp population that de Wall studied, females developed coalitions and when de Waal first began studying them, females dominated that captive colony; de Wall had them removed so that the males could rise to dominance, as they do in the wild. When they were afforded the luxury of three square meals a day without having to forage for it, female chimps almost immediately began moving in the direction of bonobo social organization.

All human sociality is conditioned by economic reality, from hunter-gatherers to peasants to factory and office workers. This is a key understanding that has so far eluded almost all “activists.” Reshuffling the deck of scarcity is no solution at all for the predicaments that humanity faces, but all activists are trapped in the political-economic structure of their societies, unable to see beyond them to the Epoch that awaits, if enough of us can wake up and do the work.

When I look at my energy racket essay, what is still unique about it that my big essay does not cover? Some parts of the prehistory and early civilization chapters go into some areas more than my big essay does. The rise of Europe chapter has its counterpart in my big essay, but I think that the big essay shows how much more study went into it during the intervening years, as with those earlier chapters.

The next chapter, on the Industrial Revolution and the science of energy, is about when that essay gets into details that are not anywhere else on my site, and probably my favorite chapter of that essay is about science and the real world, and the mystical aspects of history’s greatest scientists.

The next chapter, on my introduction to the energy issue via Mr. Mentor’s engine, clearly shows the genesis of my energy orientation, which began when I was 16. I don’t do it anywhere else on my site, so that essay is unique and important to my work, for that chapter if nothing else.

The next chapter was my first attempt to relate energy and economics, and the subsequent years of study is probably where my understanding grew the most. Today, it amazes me how many people have no idea whatsoever of the relationship between energy and economy. The last chapter of my big essay that I wrote was in response to a pal who wanted me to write more on the relationship between the financial and real economy, as people around him had no idea how they were related. I consider that to be one of the greatest triumphs of economic indoctrination, to make the key relationship invisible. The obsession of mainstream economics today is all about exchange, which will become meaningless in the Fifth Epoch.

The next chapter is where I play historian to Dennis’s efforts, which I told in more detail in an ancillary essay. For anybody who is the least bit serious about helping manifest the Fifth Epoch, Dennis’s story is required reading. Nobody has ever played at his level for as long, and my account is one of the only ones existing that is not disinformation, which has been duping the gullible for many years.

Anybody who understands Dennis’s journey should have little trouble understanding why there is no alternative energy of significance on Earth today, which was the subject of that next chapter. Of course, writing about Dennis’s journey as a historian was not easy, with me being a key figure in his journey, and I had to work through many difficult emotions while writing it, as I do to this day. This thread of my lessons learned is my latest attempt to put it out there and then put it behind me, so that my pupils can learn vicariously.

That essay’s final chapter is where I wax mystically and hint at the bigger picture about the energy issue, which I don’t do much of in my big essay, as I more played scientist and historian in that essay.

Writing this post took me back a ways, to my teenage days and my journey since then, and the process of writing this made me appreciate that essay more than I did before I began writing this post. It definitely has its place in my writings, even though parts of it can seem pretty dated when compared to my big essay. I don’t plan to revise it much.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th January 2017), JRS (24th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), Servant Limestone (25th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #6785
    Thanks

Hi:

My work is consciously comprehensive, and one prominent aspect is that I don’t deny or demean the abilities of consciousness, and recognize materialism as a religion. The nature of consciousness is perhaps the most contentious issue on Earth, as the controversy arises from consciousness.

I can’t overemphasize that blind belief is the stuff of enslavement, whether it is nationalism, capitalism, organized religion, or materialism. I do not advocate that people believe anything, especially blindly. All of my free energy fellow travelers had a mystical orientation, and only Dennis was also overtly religious, which reflects his migrant farmworker childhood. But none of them developed their mystical outlooks via religious indoctrination, a literature review, or received teaching, but by direct personal experience. There is no substitute for it, because when you have experience, you know, which has nothing to do with any beliefs. It amazes me how often people fail to understand that distinction, from all walks of life. I have been attacked for not being materialistic enough in my approach, and have been attacked for not being mystical enough, as people grind their particular axes.

A great virtue of the scientific approach is its quest for knowledge that can be universally demonstrated. It has its limitations, however, in its present incarnation, which the greatest scientists readily recognized. But the priest class of science has labored mightily to turn the theories of science into a religion, and their leading practitioners I consider criminals. Materialists call their beliefs assumptions, when they are honest enough to admit it. They are just assumptions that they prefer over others. That is no different from religious belief.

Just yesterday, I was reading an article in the latest Scientific American (“Pop goes the universe”) that dealt with recent satellite data that deals a possibly fatal blow to the cosmic inflation model. The article brought up the entire issue of the Big Bang and its validity. As scientists find that their theories are not garnering empirical support, there is now a faction that argues for non-empirical science. It is essentially no different from empty religious musings, such as how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but scientists are proposing it with a straight face. I have seen this in many areas of science, in which there is no data to support their theories, but they think that one day there might be, but some are saying that there will never be any supporting data. Such musings cease to resemble science as we know it.

My mystical awakening happened during the same exercise that Brian had his in five years later. If not for my mystical orientation, I would have never walked the path that I did, such as heeding that voice in my head (1, 2), when I asked for it (and getting angry when I didn’t). My many years of digesting spiritual literature would have been a meaningless exercise without my mystical awakening. All of the essays on my site I tried to keep in a tight orbit around my experiences, to the extent that I could, and that goes for my spirituality essay.

I have not had an NDE or OBE, but know plenty of people who have. With what I have experienced, those ideas are not much of a stretch. Why is it so unbelievable that our consciousness precedes and survives our physical bodies? The models of consciousness are just that, models, and I have had way too much experience that falsifies the materialistic models of consciousness.

Sadly, the Silva Method is a shadow of its former self, but for those who quest after it, getting mystical experiences is not hard to do, although younger souls with their outward focus may have a harder time of it. And once you have such an experience, you can see through the false faith of materialism.

That spirituality essay had the longest genesis, going back to my teenage years of Seth, the Aquarian Gospel, and the like. As I look back, I think that it was no accident that my mystical awakening happened the same year as my cultural awakening and my energy dreams. I was being prepared for my adventures, like a lamb being led to slaughter. I can’t regret any of it, but that voice in my head has plenty of explaining to do.

In recent months, I have been reading a great deal of “other side” literature, and the gist of it is pretty clear: we all live forever, and physical reality is the hard school, in Creation’s basement. What also became clear was the disservice that virtually all religions laid on the afterlife experience, and I include materialism among them, and the more dogmatic, the greater the disservice. As Carl Sagan was dying, he violently rejected the idea that his consciousness might survive his body’s demise. Those who do that are setting themselves up for a difficult immediate afterlife, either going into a catatonic state, repeating a mantra that they don’t exist, or wandering near physical reality or the lower astral plane for what would be centuries in our perspective of time. Carl’s immediate afterlife was likely something like that, and I also think that Brian might have indeed tried to rescue his old friend. I am sure that they smoked a bowl or two at Cornell.

In the Fifth Epoch, science and technology will bear only a faint resemblance to today’s, and materialism will go the way of other extinct ideological systems, which will include all of today’s dominant ideologies. I know psychonauts who have had journeys like Michael Roads’s, and some brought back earth-shaking inventions (which were suppressed or stolen, of course ). I first encountered Roads’s visit to a Fifth Epoch society more than 20 years ago, about the time that I met Michael. They had scientific understandings that were orders of magnitude beyond today's, with attendant technologies that would seem magical to us (as what my pal saw seemed to be), and they achieved it through consciously choosing love, while those in that nightmare future did not. That, in a nutshell, is what I am doing: trying to lay the groundwork for that heavenly future Earth to manifest (or something very like it), and those who help the most are going to live there in future incarnations, and I can’t do it alone. If we are fortunate, we may live to see humanity turn the corner instead of crash and burn, but it depends on what we do, and now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2017 at 04:46.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (26th January 2017), Joseph McAree (27th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th January 2017), Servant Limestone (27th January 2017), zenith (26th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6786
    Thanks

Hi:

Over the past 15 years, my cover-up essay has often been my site’s most popular. I first published it in the spring of 2001. The genesis of that essay is two-fold: my journey with Dennis and my relationship with Gary Wean. I also had a close relative who was a spook, who nearly tried to recruit me into the “business.” I have never been and never will be a conspiracist. Conspiracists see conspiracies as the primary explanatory framework for events, particularly ones with great importance. I witnessed organized suppression of Dennis’s efforts, especially in Seattle and Ventura, and it happened once and for all with his last attempt in the USA to change the USA’s energy paradigm. It did not matter if the sitting president’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans, the people really running the show had the final say. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds were involved, but levels above them also were. The highest councils on Earth pondered how to solve the problem that Dennis presented, and they have not forgotten about me, either. Dennis should not have survived what happened in Ventura, and handful of us saved him, at awesome cost to ourselves.

Gary’s help was critical in my effort to rescue Dennis, and Gary is in my pantheon for that alone. Gary also suffered greatly at the hands of conspiratorial interests, nearly being murdered himself, and dying in exile, destitute, in Oregon. During his amazing and horrifying journey, his friendship with Audie Murphy led to Gary’s listening to John Tower’s tale of Oswald’s involvement in the JFK hit, a mere three weeks after the assassination. I met Gary a month after the darkest period of my life’s journey, so I had already been radicalized and was ready for his advice. I spent the next dozen years looking into the JFK assassination before I went public with my thoughts. For me, the lesson of the JFK hit is how powerless American presidents really are. They can be murdered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all gets covered up, with the leader of the “investigation” being one of the prime suspects. Soon before he died, Brian O told me that retail politics was a dead end, and he would have known. Murdering political figures, while serving up a “lone nut” scapegoat, became a sport for the USA’s spooks for a generation. I also know some of what sits in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard, and Steven Greer also got a little peek once. In my circles, those shows were no big deal.

Around the same time that I began looking into the JFK hit, I also began looking into what might have been covered up about the Apollo Moon landings, and eventually got sucked into the controversy of whether the Moon landings were faked. They weren’t; they happened as advertised, although there may have been a cover-up of UFO encounters during those missions. The UFO and free energy cover-ups are conjoined and comprise history’s greatest cover-up. According to Douglas Caddy’s testimony, there was an ET connection in JFK’s murder, too. Brian O’s life was shortened because he snooped into the UFO issue. But those activities are a minor aspect of how our world works. What is vastly more important is the low overall integrity and semi-sentient in-group behaviors of the rest of humanity. The enemy is us. That was the primary lesson of my journey, not that there are conspiring “bad guys.”

One on hand, you have hyperventilating conspiracists who see all important events through a conspiratorial lens, and on the other you have people who are ideologically opposed to the idea of conspiracies. Both are delusional mindsets, but what they have in common is thinking like victims, which is humanity’s specialty.

I noticed a dynamic around the JFK hit that I eventually generalized to all such situations. The 9/11 issue is the latest big one, and plenty about the official explanation does not add up, as usual. While I am far from certain of what really happened or will ever be officially revealed, just like I doubt that JFK’s murder will ever be definitively solved, I would not put it past the power structure to murder thousands of Americans as a stepping stone to murdering millions of people in Oil Country. I don’t know what they would not dare. The dark path is dark indeed.

That entire area of study and investigation makes three-ring circuses seem dull, with all manner of bizarre theory, battles over minutia, a largely indifferent public, and a sizeable fraction that is titillated by the spectacle. To the American public’s credit, however, most think that Oswald was not a lone nut, and they see it as a symptom of how illegitimate the America retail political system is, and most Americans won’t participate in it, although I am not sure how noble such non-participation is. I think that if those people thought that they could make a dent, more would participate, but they know, on some level, how rigged the system is. I don’t blame them.

What happened to us in Ventura were just days at the office among black Americans. Only middle class Americans or the retail political class have a hard time believing what happened to us. To those who have been around the block a few times, what happened to us was “normal.”

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), Reinhard (26th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #6787
    Thanks

Hi:

This post will be a continuation of a primary lesson that I learned, of what relatively few people can accomplish. What I don’t need these days is New Age/conspiracist networking, bright ideas of how to enlist the help of the rich and powerful, those groups who “care,” and the like. Almost nobody is going to help. Virtually all are trapped in their Epoch and cannot see any further than their immediate self-interest, even the supposedly “enlightened” ones.

When people do that, instead of doing the work to develop a comprehensive perspective, so that they can learn the song to sing, they have given away their power, thinking that they are small, weak, and unable to make dent, as they try to enlist others to make a dent for them.

I am sympathetic to those who think that raising their awareness is not “doing something,” but it is. The power of raised consciousness can be an awesome thing. I know that it will work, and I know that almost nobody is willing or able to do the work, but I seek those needles, and what will attract them is that song, sung in chorus. I already have enough of a platform for it. My work is not about becoming popular, but finding the needles. It will be a long, slow process. I have lived through the rush to disaster enough times.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th January 2017), Joseph McAree (27th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), Krist (27th January 2017), kudzy (1st February 2017), Melinda (27th January 2017), Servant Limestone (27th January 2017), sheme (28th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #6788
    Thanks

Hi:

The first essay that I wrote, after my second stint with Dennis, was lost to computer failure. It dealt with the work of Julian Simon’s stable of scientists and scholars, most of whom had spectacular conflicts of interest. Fred Singer sold his soul to the hydrocarbon lobby long ago, and tried to get Brian O to sell his, too. Fred Stare was openly in the pay of the agribusiness companies whose products he defended, and his protégé, Elizabeth Whelan, took that strategy to even greater extremes. I wonder if nuclear energy cheerleader Bernard Cohen will one day be exposed by declassified documents, as the fathers of fluoridation were. Simon’s stable of scientists and scholars looks more like a rogues gallery than a distinguished group of scholarly and scientific humanitarians.

After the devastation of losing months of work, I decided to rewrite the essay by focusing on merely one of several areas that I dove deeply on, which was on whaling, and I only briefly surveyed the other areas in Simon’s magnum opus. In his The State of Humanity, Simon extolled the virtues of the petroleum entrepreneurs who solved the “whale-oil crisis,” so I decided to look into whaling. What a sobering, horrifying, experience. The preindustrial phase of whaling was dominated by the USA near the end, and Simon was right about one thing: there was a whale-oil crisis after the USA’s Civil War, and with the rise of petroleum, the USA got out of whaling and never returned to that fray. The industrial phase of whaling was even grimmer, if that is possible. It was really just another standard resource-depletion scenario.

As I later studied for my big essay, and that stint really began in early 2003, when I read Bucky Fuller’s work, I repeatedly came upon humanity’s predilection of finding a way to exploit a new energy resource and then plundering it to exhaustion. The first one was Earth’s megafauna, which fueled humanity’s conquest of Earth. The extinction of Earth’s easy meat is now thought to have spurred the next Epoch, which was based on the domestication of plants, and to a lesser extent, animals. In each episode, there was an early Golden Age of plundering the new energy resource, soon followed by increasing competition, as humanity quickly bred to the limits of the energy supply, just like any other animal. After peak energy extraction was reached, then the decline began, punctuated by a series of crises, and in preindustrial societies, those crises were all about food. The early days of plenty became days of famine, and while large animals were the primary energy supply of the Second Epoch, the Third Epoch’s primary energy supply was comprised of trees and arable soils. Humanity quickly plundered both to exhaustion, and the earliest civilizations all collapsed as their energy supplies ran out.

Humans have been little more than energy windfall opportunists, plundering one energy resource to exhaustion, and then off to the next one. For the first such instance, Earth’s large animals and the fellow species of Homo sapiens bore the brunt of humanity’s success. In the next one, the beginnings of agricultural revolutions saw expanding farmers drive hunter-gatherer men from the gene pool, while hunter-gatherer women mated with the “rich” farmers. At the tail-end of the Third Epoch, a rising Europe quickly conquered Earth and industrialized during the process, as it learned to plunder Earth’s hydrocarbon deposits, beginning with coal. Like its Second Epoch forebears, conquering Europeans began driving Second and Third Epoch humans to extinction, and most spectacularly in the Americas and Australia, which were also the scenes of the most spectacular megafauna extinctions.

The Golden Age of American expansion and genocide finally ended with the USA’s first energy crisis, and American society has been in decline ever since. Rome did not fall in a day, and the USA’s imperial trajectory is obvious to informed observers, and its attempts to dominate Hydrocarbon Country are doomed to failure and could well spark World War III, if they have not already.

As I look back at it, those chapters on whaling were really my first energy-centric writings, although as I wrote it, I doubt that I would have described it that way. It was only much later, when I saw the pattern repeated, that I began to truly understand, and I have to credit the Peak Oilers, led by Richard Heinberg, with helping me see that bigger picture. Again, I can see that I was already on the trail of those understandings when I wrote my energy racket essay, such as those journey of life on Earth and early human journey chapters. But encountering Uncle Bucky, and then the Peak Oilers, took my understanding to new levels, and was the genesis of the study that became my big essay.

A significant purpose of this series of lessons learned posts, which I began writing last June, is to show that I did not just wake up one day with my awareness that led to writing my big essay and current approach to manifesting free energy, but it was a long, slow process, of training, experience, and study, usually in iterative fashion, with each chapter building on the previous one, which led to where I am today. This has truly been a life’s work, but I am not done yet.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th January 2017 at 16:17.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), sheme (28th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #6789
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, this is unusual in the American media: admitting that Israel has a nuclear arsenal. The American government has never officially acknowledged Israel’s nuclear arsenal, partly because it would make all American aid given to Israel illegal, which is history’s biggest foreign aid program. The Israeli who first revealed it has been imprisoned/muzzled ever since. The USA’s going after nations such as Iran, for even the faintest notion that they might develop nuclear weapons, stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy. As one Israeli scholar said, Iran would be insane to not develop nuclear weapons, as that might be the only thing to stave off an American invasion.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th January 2017), JRS (29th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (1st February 2017), Servant Limestone (30th January 2017), sheme (28th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #6790
    Thanks

Hi:

My Savings and Loan Scandal essay had its genesis when that voice in my head suggested that I might like studying business. That voice could be called diabolically prescient. As I think about how events brought me to seeing my profession as worthless, it paralleled my disillusionment with the business world during my days with Dennis, and the same month of my radicalization was the same month when the S&L Scandal became full-blown. The month after that was my life’s worst, and I walked right into a company that the medical racket tried to destroy, and the month after that, I met Gary Wean, who helped me spring Dennis from jail. The month after that, I sacrificed my life, at about the same time when I finally realized that the media can simply make it up as it goes. The month after that, Dennis walked out of jail, which seemed impossible when I sacrificed my life. We all realized that it was an act of divine intervention. As I look back, it is hard for even me to believe that it happened like it did. The roots of many themes of my work were born during those months.

As I recall, the Other Rackets essay was the last one that I wrote in that section of my site (other than perhaps the introductory essay, which took on the image of Mother Teresa, the Peace Corps, and other “idealistic” efforts), which summarized several other rackets, showing how the racketeering model is universal. The game is serving one’s self while engaging in the charade of seeming to serve others. As Dennis said, the Big Boys serve humanity all right, as they eat a plateful of humanity each day. I added that John Perkins section several years later, and I revised the banking chapter when I finally realized that we were being set up during my second stint with Dennis. Mr. Professor became a millionaire by supporting the efforts of A.L Williams, as he took on the life insurance racket. Mr. Professor saw the parallels from the beginning between A.L Williams and Dennis, although Dennis was taking on something far more vast and sinister, which reached into the highest councils on Earth. If Williams had taken on something that big, he would have been kangarooed into prison, be dead by now, etc.

That S&L Scandal essay was prescient, as it predicted the scandals that came right after I published it, and I also predicted the meltdown that happened between 2007 and 2009. A larger one is almost certainly on its way, as “the Everything Bubble” pops, as the same game keeps being played over and over. You can’t drink yourself sober. Capitalism is inherently evil, as it turns a vice into a virtue. Free energy will end capitalism, almost immediately. And like all other aspects of the Fifth Epoch, it will not end due to coercion, but because it will easily be seen as obsolete. It will be like comparing a comparing a campfire to the Sun. Of course, the only aspect of the Fifth Epoch that the global elite currently care about is how they will become obsolete.

Seeing those scandals and disasters coming did not require psychic ability or rocket science intelligence, but just having one’s eyes open. I have read others like me who saw 2007-2009 coming, but did not know about the exact underlying mechanisms, although I also predicted the general mechanism, in which the loan owners became divorced from any loan oversight. We did not need to, as we could see the symptoms. For me, it was seeing bumper stickers that advertised no-money-down homes, and seeing the general hysteria around real estate. I had seen that movie before. We did not understand the underlying dynamics to the extent that The Big Short guys did, but we knew the symptoms of a bubble, like that Joe Kennedy moment with the shoe shine boy.

Another one is coming, and it will dwarf what happened in 2007-2009, as the world’s central banks all got in on the bubble-blowing by printing insane amounts of cash, having surreal negative interest rates, etc.

I am nearing the end of writing about the essays of my 2002 site, and then it will be to the NEM experience with Brian, the study for my big essay, and further encounters with Brian and Dennis.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (30th January 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #6791
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a little more on my fluoride essay. It was my first essay like it, in which I combined science, politics, and history. That addendum was the introduction to the original essay, and some early readers influenced me to not lead with it, and it was good advice. But my big essay begins kind of similarly. It is more appropriate there, as the first half of the essay is almost pure science. I admit that I did not understand enzymes very well when I wrote that essay in 1998, but in the study for my big essay, I came to understand them much better, and the way that fluoride ions wreck enzymes and DNA is evident to me today (they attack hydrogen bonds, among other havoc to enzymes and cellular processes). Fluorine ions are well-known enzyme poisons, used for that purpose in biological labs today. They really gum up the works in cells (and that article linked to in this sentence shows the medical racket at work, as an anonymous commenter tried to shame the site by linking to Quackwatch, which is run by a literal quack). That a well-known poison and industrial waste became compulsory “medicine” is mind-boggling, and one of the best examples of how the medical racket works. My dentist is one of the few brave ones to stand up to the barrage of lies. I wrote my fluoride essay years before going to him. My wife did first, influenced by my fluoride writings, I think. She also went to Dr. Brodie.

As I have written, I first heard about the problems with American drinking water from Paul Bragg. In Ralph Hovnanian’s quotation collage were some great fluoridation quotes, such as this one by a U.S. Congressman. In my media studies, I subscribed to Covert Action Information Bulletin early on, and in the Fall 1992 edition, I read Joel Griffiths’s “Fluoride: Commie Plot or Capitalistic Ploy.” In 1997, Griffiths and Christopher Bryson self-published “Fluoride, Teeth and the Atom Bomb” on the Internet. The Christian Science Monitor commissioned the article, then refused to run it, so the authors gave it away to various websites. Those articles were the genesis of my fluoridation essay. I read John Yiamouyiannis’s classic work, Fluoride and the Aging Factor, and read several other books, with the most influential being Waldbott, Burgstahler, and McKinney's Fluoridation, The Great Dilemma. I also read pro-fluoridation works.

What became most striking were the conflicts of interest amongst fluoridation’s promoters. Virtually all of them worked for fluoride polluters. Before World War II, they were in the pay of aluminum refiners, either directly or indirectly, and during World War II, the Manhattan Project needed hydrogen fluoride to refine the uranium in its atom bombs, and that is when a highly aggressive makeover of fluoride began, turning it from a deadly hazardous waste into a dental panacea. The pantheon of fluoridation’s pioneers is a rogues gallery of scoundrels in the pay of fluoride polluters, the worst of whom hid their conflicts of interest during the seminal years of political action that established fluoride as some kind of wonder drug. The worst conflicts only began to become evident with declassified documents. If they could turn hazardous waste into compulsory “medicine,” what couldn’t the medical racketeers do?

I published the first edition of my fluoride essay in 1998, under the title, “Fluoride: One Scary Tale!” By when I finished my site in 2002, I gave it the name it has today. In 2004, Christopher Bryson published his magnum opus, which I waited several years to see in print (I still see my review at Amazon). Bryson’s book will be the one to be reckoned with for a long time, and it is nice to finally see scientific papers on the great harm that the fluoride ion does to biology.

I see my fluoride essay as a prelude to my medical racket essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th January 2017 at 14:18.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (31st January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #6792
    Thanks

Hi:

Of course, not all of my work is an intense study of the darkness. My visions essay was the most optimistic part of my 2002 site, and can be seen as an embryonic version of the Fifth Epoch chapter of my big essay. I have been told, by those who should know, that there is nothing else like it on Earth. It is really the vision that has sustained my journey. I know that the technologies to turn Earth into a Star Trek civilization, also called Type 1, are already here, but until enough us reach the requisite level of integrity and sentience and combine our efforts, it will remain out of reach, and we may well make Earth uninhabitable instead, with Godzilla and friends leading the parade to oblivion, but he has several escape plans, and some are truly in outer space. That heavenly Roads world beckons, if enough people with the right stuff can muster the effort.

Believe it or not, I tried to keep the editorializing in my 2002 site to a minimum, and reserved most of it for an ancillary essay. I have not revised it much since I wrote it, and it stands as a testament to how I thought back then. I don’t think much differently today. I really see my perspective as before Dennis and after Dennis. Everything since 1988 has really been minor, as far as my perspective went. All that I have learned since then has been built on the foundation of my radicalized perspective.

As I have stated plenty, much of my work is helping people shed their egocentric, in-group conditioning, otherwise, they can’t be much help for what I am doing, as they eagerly go down the paths of failure, unable to escape their social consciousness. I am about what might work, not the paths of disaster that cater to people’s egos.

When my work deals with the darkness, it is not about the darkness, but how people call the darkness the light, because it feeds them. This is the light. Once people can distinguish the darkness from the light, the path will be clear. It has to be based on love, not the many flavors of fear, in which vices are turned into virtues, mass murdering thieves become heroes, etc.

When I published my site in 2002, I led it off with an introductory essay, and as I look back, it was before I encountered Uncle Bucky’s work, but I had the same message: Do we want heaven on Earth, or hell on Earth? That essay has caused quite a bit of commotion over the years. I have watched my “peers’” heads explode only a few pages into it, such as this section. Back then, I was more into writing in paradigmatic terms, which you can see here. I don’t do it as much today, but it is still a vitally important concept. Once people adopt their paradigms, they almost never see past them, because they feed them, and they are deathly afraid of giving them up. As a species, as we grow up, we reject lessons that we were all taught by age five.

The last essay of my 2002 site that I will write about was my note to my critics essay. When I took on all comers, from 1996 to 2002, I saw all manner of reaction to my work. My best critics were my allies, as they helped make my work better. They often pulled no punches, and I appreciated it. My work would be much weaker without their help.

But most of my critics were not my allies, and they sought to tear my work apart, demean it, invalidate it, and the like. After more than 20 years on the Internet, I have yet to encounter even one of those critiques that was rational, informed, and honest. The dishonest ones, such as Mr. Skeptic, are a complete waste of time to interact with, except perhaps to gain an understanding of how they ply their dark trade.

The irrational ones can’t be reached, either, and they almost invariably fly off the handle as they defend their in-group ideologies, as they leave logic far behind. I have always said it, that I strongly doubt that a genius-level IQ is required to understand my message. I believe that almost anybody who is willing to lay aside their cherished ideologies and learn, can. Being uninformed is one of the easiest deficiencies to remedy, and naïveté is no crime, either. The people that I respected the most in the free energy field all began their journeys naively. But again, people have to want to become informed, and have to want to become worldly. Camping out at the poisoned well of their indoctrination and conditioning is the path that the vast majority of humanity takes today, and they comprise The Great Herd that the social managers stampede this way and that, and often over the cliff.

This post ends my discussion of the 2002 version of my site. I published it in September 2002, just as the drumbeat for invading Iraq was reaching a deafening crescendo. It was all based on lies, naturally, and the American people lapped it up. From early 2002 to the spring of 2003 just might have been the most emotionally agonizing chapter of my life, as I watched the USA become Nazi Germany, and almost none of my fellow Americans knew or cared. The Nazis swung at Nuremberg for what the USA did to Iraq (and beyond, such as Libya and Syria), called crimes against peace. But only losers face war crimes trials.

In the autumn of 2002, one of Bucky’s pupils called me a comprehensivist, and I did not know what he meant. He then directed me to some of Bucky’s work, and the lightbulb finally went on for me, as the paradigm that I had been groping toward for nearly my entire life suddenly became clear. That was a very clear line of demarcation in my work, and all of my writings since then have been more consciously comprehensive. So, 2002 closed one chapter of my life, and 2003 began another, which is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2017 at 15:40.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (31st January 2017)

25. Link to Post #6793
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to Bucky and the next chapter of my journey, it is time once again to try to portray what I am doing. It is not easy to comprehend the next Epoch from here, and I am continually approached by people who really don’t understand what I am doing, generally because they drag along the baggage of this Epoch and previous Epochs.

This series of posts that I began last June is intended, for those who are willing to try to understand, to portray how I got to where I am today. It can be very difficult to help others to understand your point of view, and the issue is far harder for me, as my experiences are so far beyond what people typically encounter in their lives, and I am trying to help make the coming Epoch comprehensible, as a way to get there. I have found that the only people who begin to understand have been familiar with my work for years, up to 20 years, and still, few such readers verge on truly understanding it. Being able to see through the many layers of conditioning that we are all subjected to, being brave enough to let that go, to be willing to try to see to the root of matters, is highly unusual in our world. As I have stated plenty, to be a candidate for what I am attempting, people have to have their hearts in the right place and have had an awakening experience, and then be willing to do years of hard work. Nothing less will get there, nor should it. The usual methods are not going to work for this epochal undertaking.

I really don’t like comparing what I am doing to other efforts, but I am regularly approached by people who think that my effort is like Greer’s, or Gamble’s, or the Venus Project’s, or Keshe’s, or the latest New Age or conspiracist flavor of the day, or the latest political or social movement, some kind of protest, and so on. I get to work on my patience issues every day. My work is nothing like those other efforts. At the end of his life, Brian began to understand, and Dennis also immediately saw that I was doing something different.

Let’s take Greer’s effort, for instance. I have made it very clear that I can only respect what people like him do. Greer is likely too much of an alpha male to do it, but if 100 like him could put aside their alpha male stuff and combine their efforts, they could make free energy happen. People around me who should know think that Greer has been compromised, quite possibly by using similar technologies to those that gave him and his team those strange and fatal cancers. Few people can go through those kinds of meat grinders and come out anywhere close to intact, and Greer was damaged by it, seems to be so today, and perhaps with exotic “help” from Godzilla and friends. I was damaged, too, and I am not fit to do what Dennis, Brian, and Greer have done, and have never planned to. I am doing something very different. Those three men definitely walked the hero’s journey, but a handful of heroes are not going to get it done, even with spear carriers like me helping out.

I recently wrote about watching Greer’s latest free energy video, and I had to stop watching, as it was so painful. Greer’s approach is inventor-centric, which I am all too familiar with. Greer has cultivated relationships with the high and mighty, with the rich and famous, with various insiders in the retail political system, and he plays the über warrior who is going to lead the masses and scale the ramparts. None of that interests me, and I strongly doubt that those approaches have a prayer. Greer claims to know a great deal of inside information (and I have no doubt that he does), which he uses as a threat to Godzilla and friends, of publicly releasing if he comes to an untimely demise. I doubt that I need to emphasize what an insanely dangerous game he is playing.

At the NEM conference, which was held in Mallove’s memory, Greer said that Mallove learned the hard way that you need to have “countermeasures” in place if you are going to play the Washington D.C. activist game. I don’t want to come within a million miles of any of that, and turned down an invitation to the White House. A great deal of Greer’s approach was beseeching the rich and powerful, which I have no interest in. There is very little of Greer’s approach that is similar to mine. I take very seriously Greer’s reported experiences in the milieu, but I only began taking them seriously when he and his Disclosure Project witnesses began describing the same things that my circle has encountered, which include:

Greer earned my respect for what he learned, but unlike Dennis, Greer has never come close to delivering disruptive energy technology to the public, or developed any kind of organization that had a chance, and Greer has many lessons ahead of him, if he ever gets that far. The last thing that I am going to do is demean his work, but I strongly doubt that his approach has a prayer, and even if it did, I am through with those games in this lifetime, and am doing something very different. It is big world, with more than seven billion of us. There is no need to try to pigeonhole what I am doing, equating it with efforts that are not similar to mine.

Of people still active today, Greer’s approach could be argued to be the closest to mine, but there is a Grand Canyon of difference between our approaches, and few seem willing or able to understand.

Just today, somebody brought up Thrive and the Venus Project, and I have written at length about them before. The Thrive people have knowingly promoted libelous writings about Dennis, and gave somebody close to me the virtual finger when asked about it. They don’t have 1% of the integrity needed to walk even five feet down the free energy path, and are going for the mass movement approach, which would not have a prayer, even if they had the right stuff.

Not long before he died, Brian invited the Venus Project’s founder to his home for dinner. Brian brought up free energy, and the Venus Project’s founder went into an apoplectic fit, in classic Level 3 (or Level 5) fashion.

My work is nothing like Greer’s, Thrive’s, or the Venus Project’s (or Dennis’s or Brian’s, for that matter), although to free energy newcomers, they often see superficial similarities. They have years of hard work ahead of them before they will begin to understand, if they ever do. If I had to compare my work to any other body of work, the closest I think would be Brian’s, and if Brian was alive to have seen my big essay, I think that he would have had a eureka moment.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st February 2017 at 14:43.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (1st February 2017), Joseph McAree (3rd February 2017), JRS (1st February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), Servant Limestone (1st February 2017)

27. Link to Post #6794
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi:

I couldn't help but agree with you, Wade, that Greer's heroic-centered approach is painful to see. It's painful in a sense that you just have a feeling that the thing is just going to go nowhere.

Heroes are products of scarcity-based epochs and I don't think heroism has a place in the next Epoch. Mind you, it's part of challenging myself to get off the idea that fame and being a celebrity is a good thing. But it's just part of our culture that we want to get a sense of recognition from people that we are someone important. It's all useless now. We can't afford the time to play hero and be celebs and stuff. I am reminded of Chris Gilbert's post addressing me about him reading One Piece. I understand all of that. I am currently deluded by the entire supernatural anime stuff of High School DxD, with the perverted high school student beating gods, devils and getting the girls and stuff.

The combined positive intention is definitely nothing like going straight at the Global Controllers and challenging them head on, as if we can beat them at their own game. We need to do some singing. I remember seeing a semblance of it back in March of 2015 in this site and that brought me here. I saw the exchanges and I felt like, wow, these are nice people to talk with. I remember Melinda being in the middle of it. I just hope that we can see something like that again.

Speaking of the Venus Project, I remember reading about it back in 2011 when I am still in my journey towards embracing radical leftist politics and Fresco does not want to admit that his project is basically a technocratic approach to anarcho-communism.

Well, I am way past those things now. I have to take credit of reading Wade's work and having that White Lady experience in college. Without those, I am definitely going to be vandalizing walls and be part of the Black Bloc of anarchists here in our place. I met an anarchist comrade back at my birthday when I was drinking with workmates back in 2013. He was the bar tender there. I am well-aware of Wade's work at that time and while I can commend that comrade's advocacy through his art and beautiful wall paintings, including his participation in Food Not Bombs campaign and teaching children in slums, I just can't go on that route anymore. I want to participate but I also have issues that my family may find out and I get in trouble with them. My family is quite conservative. Then we have Duterte as President so you'll never know if I may got shot by a death squad.

I am definitely rebellious and I just can feel the entire stress of seeing the world the way people on the radleft see it and find myself depressed. Add up the impact of this work and I can definitely get why I need grounding.

I have to be honest. I am not grounded now. I am on a brink in a sense but just very recently, I am getting back up again. For months, I am a hikikomori. I am a shut-in. I don't sleep well even if I sleep early mornings while being awake the entire midnight. I don't feel healthy. But now, I am just waiting when I am going to start on my new job. Hopefully those two companies I applied into give me the job offers within this week. I am confident in my interviews. I am also more emotionally centered of sorts right now and I just need to work more on these things.

But I feel pain. I feel desperation. I am not depressed. I know it, but I am going there. So, I need to stop.

Interestingly, I think the job will get me back on track. I felt it earlier as I walk around Manila and see all the people, all the noise, all the hassle. It's interesting. I am supposed to feel ok because I am just surfing all day at home including stuff that I shouldn't have explored to begin with. But I am not. Every time I apply and I don't get the job, I feel bad when there's a part of me that don't want to emerge back into the real world. I am ready to give up.

So I think I am OK, because I still want the outside world.

I think this is just the Generation X quarter-life crisis kicking in. I need to be careful on this.

I will be here. I've thought lately that interestingly, reading Wade's work is giving me comfort while I am waiting for my turn during job interviews or in the public transportation going home. Maybe it's just a sense of knowing that you are not alone. There's someone there that knows what you are feeling and talking about. Heck, he's been through a lot worse.

That's all since I am ready to go to bed. I am sleeping back at normal or close to it.

I am hanging in here, don't worry.

Thanks,

Serg.
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 1st February 2017 at 17:19.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd February 2017)

29. Link to Post #6795
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The “Disruptive Technology” Meme

I have an issue with you (and anyone else-especially sentient beings ) using phrases such as “delivering ‘disruptive energy’ technology to the public”. The whole ‘disruptive technology’ meme is designed to allow the continued blockage of the delivery of new energy systems and other beneficial (for all life on and the planet itself!) inventions. It is past time to dump this ridiculous meme.

The phrase “The disruptive suppression of the delivery of new energy technologies” describes the Truth. By the time you, Greer, and I were watching the Jetsons on television, the technology to deliver a world like the Jetsons existed and should have been introduced, but was blocked by the “disruptive” meme. As you and Greer and many sentient humans know, there has been no need for the destruction of the earth, her peoples, and the countless plant and animal species thereon. Every technology needed to end that ruination exists on this planet right NOW-all suppressed and sequestered by the “disruptive” meme advanced by a tiny minority of the population.

The continual use of the “disruptive technologies” meme by the “Petronazi-Kleptocratic Racketeers”, as Greer says, or “Godzilla” as you say, has effectively blocked the advancement of humanity and all life on this planet for many, many generations. Tom Beardon was quoted as saying, “The Fools may blow it yet”. I personally wonder whether the “Fools” are sentient? Regardless, it is time to stop using the Fool’s “disruptive technology” meme and replace it with the very accurate descriptor of the true situation, “The ‘disruptive suppression’ of advanced technologies by Fools with questionable sentience”.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to JRS For This Post:

31. Link to Post #6796
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi JRS:

I am sorry to say but the entire term "disruptive technology" means what it says. Those technologies are truly disruptive of the entire effort to maintain the structure of the established political, social, cultural and economic order of the world run by these people called "petrodollar fascists" by Greer or Global Controllers. That is how they are disruptive.

That's the truth. They are disruptive. In fact, these technologies are not just merely disruptive. They are destructive. They are going to destroy the current world order as it looks now and that is why they are being suppressed by those who want the current world order to stay alive.

It doesn't change much if the term is to be changed into something better or more accurate as you may think. Of course, the "true situation" can be accurate. These disruptive technologies are being suppressed by fools with "questionable sentience". I don't even know that the term means. As Wade and Brian asked, are we even truly sentient as a species?

Semi-sentient can be the more generous to be applied to us.

The "disruptive technology" word is something I don't see as a mere meme. It's a fact and while this is depressing to acknowledge, that is the truth.

Obviously, I really don't want to speak for Wade, but I believe he knows that these disruptive technologies do exist now in hidden sites across the world where they are being used and experimented upon at most or being kept and hoarded at the least. There is a disruptive suppression of advanced technologies by the GCs, sure, but it doesn't change the fact that the advanced technologies that are being disruptively suppressed by your own words are disruptive themselves. They are disruptive technologies.

Changing the word is not going to give us FE. Well, if it is as easy as that, I am for it, but I don't see it.

Interestingly, we might be being blinded by the GCs here again but the advanced technologies are also disruptive not only for the Global Controllers but also for the rest of humanity as well.

You see, we have this current way of life that we are familiar and even comfortable with. And these technologies are going to disrupt our way of life. The way we eat, live in our homes...everything is going to change. Sure, it may be for the better but we are addicted to our current way of life.

Needles in haystacks right, Wade? That's why there's a recognition that this entire effort is not going to come from a grievance-based mass movement from where I came from but from combined positive intention by far fewer people than imagined.

Greer comes close in a way to that combined positive intention because we have this supposed spiritual background from the Vedic tradition and the Bahai religion but then again....

I am doubtful if the word is stopped to be used that it's going to change things.

That's all.

Thanks,

Serg.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

33. Link to Post #6797
    Thanks

Hi guys:

Ah, language! I am going to use yesterday’s posts as an opportunity to visit the language issue. I am a professional, and if I reproduced the conversations that I have with my peers, they would be unintelligible to lay readers, as they would be full of jargon and strange concepts, citing arcane parts of the rules of accounting, which are constantly changing. When I wrote my big essay, I made an effort to use as little scientific jargon as possible. I am currently reading a great book on the last 65 million years of evolution in Europe, but it is for specialists, full of technical jargon, and I won’t be using it as a reference for my big essay.

Forty years ago, when I was reading Seth, what Jane Roberts was doing was called “spiritual mediumship.” Several years later, as I began my career in LA, I heard the term “channeling,” and did not like it. Around the same time, the term New Age began to appear, and today, that term is nearly an epithet, and I have encountered people who pronounce it to rhyme with sewage. I understand. But I use the term channeled today. I still don’t like it much, but it is the lingua franca of the phenomenon. I don’t read channeled work much anymore. It has its place, and it can be a wonderful place, but I have largely moved on from it.

In 1984, when Dennis was in Yakima, trying to sell his heat pump to apple processors, the local electric company sent out an engineer to help Dennis, as Dennis’s heat pump would increase electric company sales and “disrupt” the natural gas market. The term “disruptive innovation” was not coined for another decade, and “disruptive technology” is a related term. I have worked in high tech since the 1990s, and in the high tech field, disruptive technology is a normal term, and I worked at “disruptive” companies. The city of my birth is getting wrecked today by the success of Amazon, which may be the most disruptive high tech company on Earth, putting brick-and-mortar stores out of business at a prodigious rate.

When Dennis told that electric company engineer that the big opportunity for his heat pump was selling to homeowners, as Dennis did on the East Coast, that engineer got a “deer in the headlights” look and fled, and Dennis did not begin to figure it out until the next year. Dennis’s heat pump, sold to homes, would disrupt the electric market in Washington, and the next year, Dennis gained intimate knowledge of organized suppression. “Organized suppression,” like “Global Controllers,” is a term that I coined to describe the situation. Amusingly, I am now associated with “Godzilla,” while Greer is associated with “petronazi” and other terms, but I first heard the term “Godzilla” from Greer, at our NEM conference in 2004. Dennis called them the “Big Boys,” and I primarily used that term until 2007, when I wrote this essay, and the person that I wrote it for (who was stupefied into silence by the essay, which also brought Brian back into my life), thought that the “Big Boys” was too flippant, I coined the term “Global Controllers” just for that essay. So, it is funny and ironic that Godzilla is today seen as my term and not Greer’s. I use Godzilla for my informal writings. It is a fun term to use. On the Internet, Scott made a multimedia presentation out of one of our interviews, and when he put a cartoon image of Godzilla on the screen, as I mentioned Godzilla, I laughed.

So, Dennis was doing “disruptive innovation” long before the term was coined. He did it with his foam companies in the 1970s, too. My use of “disruptive technology” with Dennis’s efforts was very conscious and meaningful, and I don’t associate it with any “meme” out there, and I really don’t use it much in conjunction with the GCs. Although the GCs may well have been involved in the Seattle events more than it might seem, I see the Seattle events more as the local electric industry’s protecting its turf from disruptive technology than it was some global effort. While Bill the BPA Hit Man was on Godzilla’s payroll somewhere along the line, it was not until 1987 that we received the first entreaty that I now know to be from the GCs.

So, I have not really used “disruptive technology” to describe Godzilla’s games, but free energy would obviously be the most disruptive technology of all. But I don’t use that term to describe free energy. I call it an Epochal technology, and “Epochal Event” is also a term that I coined while writing my big essay. Creating neologisms while writing about new events and concepts is normal. I don’t do it much, but on this leading edge, there is often not the language to neatly describe the ideas, players, and events. I have tried to be pretty conservative in coining terms.

Sentience is another charged term. I first heard Brian bring up the idea, back in 2001, and I have used it since. The issue of sentience is an aspect of the consciousness issue. Brian’s question of whether humanity is a sentient species is a fair one. Cetaceans are only beginning to wonder if humanity is a sentient species. I call humanity semi-sentient. The potential is there, but is rarely realized. In the Fifth Epoch, humanity will finally become a truly sentient species.

In finishing, maybe “disruptive technology” has become a “meme” in conspiracist circles, but I am not in that crowd. I really don’t want to be part of the free energy milieu, either, but people keep trying to drag me into it, like Dennis keeps wanting to drag me back into his efforts. The free energy field has been in a state of arrested development since before I was born, and Greer’s inventor-centric efforts only highlight its arrested development. I am trying to mount something that goes far beyond those notions. I am doing something very different, but people have great difficulty in understanding it. I constantly hear from Internet surfers and YouTube watchers who try to stick me in the same bag with Greer, Keshe, etc. Again, my work is closest to Brian’s, that I have seen. A major point of my big essay (and perhaps the primary one) is to reorient my readers to the energy issue, to help ground them and lead them away from the free energy field’s arrested development.

Hey Serg, glad that these posts give you some solace.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th February 2017 at 16:44.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th February 2017), Joseph McAree (3rd February 2017), JRS (3rd February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (2nd February 2017), Servant Limestone (2nd February 2017)

35. Link to Post #6798
    Thanks

Hi:

When that pupil of Bucky Fuller’s told me that I was a comprehensivist, and I didn’t know what he meant, he recommended that I read some of Fuller’s work. I asked what summed up his message, and he recommended Utopia or Oblivion, and also Grunch of Giants, which Bucky wrote at his life’s end, when he let it rip with observations that he felt that he could not make when younger. He echoed Uncle Noam in Grunch of Giants, exposing the criminal activities of those at the top (he called them “Great Pirates”).

With Grunch, I could tell that Bucky was worldly, escaping the naïveté that plagues academics. But Utopia was when the lightbulb went on for me. For the first time in my life, I encountered truly comprehensive writing, and it was revelatory. Written in the 1960s, much of that epic work is dated today, but the gist of it is timelier than ever. An update of his Utopia or oblivion idea is my Sixth Mass Extinction or Fifth Epochal Event.

The idea that humanity was facing Utopia or oblivion was certainly no news to me, with what I had been through in my journey, but what was revelatory about Utopia or Oblivion was its interdisciplinary nature. I had been doing it myself for many years, but did not know that it had a name or that somebody like Bucky had been doing it for a lifetime. For me, that was the revelation of Utopia or Oblivion. Bucky was the professional grandfather that I never knew I had. If he could see my big essay, his reaction would likely be something like, “That was what I was talking about!”

Ever since reading Utopia or Oblivion, my writings have been consciously comprehensive. Before that, I was a seat-of-the-britches comprehensivist, not quite understanding what I was doing. Utopia or Oblivion allowed me to see that I had created a holistic site, and that there really was a method to my madness. All of that disparate study, after I was radicalized, was related, and at one level, I knew that it was, but it was up to Uncle Bucky to articulate how it was related.

After Utopia or Oblivion, I quickly developed a framework so that my site made thematic sense. After I finished drafting my big essay in 2014, I went back to the essays of my 2002 site and revised them, to align with my big essay. I did not have to tweak them much at all. I only had to slightly reorient them, to align them with the message of my big essay. It was like I had all of pieces already built and largely assembled, and I only needed to make a few small tweaks, to align it with a vision that informed all of it.

I finished Utopia in February 2003, while the Bush junta was preparing to invade Iraq and uttering an endless stream of lies to justify it, similar to Hitler’s rhetoric before he invaded Poland. So, I was in revelation while also being in agony. I look back to those days in fascination and grief, as far as my own journey went. On the eve of invading Iraq, I encountered the first work of my new interdisciplinary perspective when I read an article by Richard Heinberg, titled, “The US and Eurasia: Endgame for the Industrial Era?” I can’t find it on the Internet anymore to link to, but it was a prelude to his The Party’s Over, which came out the next month.

For the first time, I read an interdisciplinary analysis of the role of energy in geopolitics and economics. In “it’s a small world” fashion, Heinberg was Velikovsky’s assistant earlier in his life, and I am pretty sure that his interdisciplinary approach arose from his Velikovsky days. Velikovsky was an interdisciplinary scholar, but used it in the service of literal interpretations of ancient texts, particularly the Old Testament, which was a dubious undertaking.

Heinberg’s The Party’s Over was the first time that I had seen the Peak Oiler argument articulated, as well as the idea of energy’s role in collapsed civilizations. I was aware of those ideas, but had not seen them explicitly discussed like that. As I usually do, I riffled Heinberg’s sources, and was soon reading Tainter, Catton, Deffeyes, and the like.

As I began to understand what Heinberg was writing about, the dust was settling on the USA’s invasion of Iraq. I vividly recall my relief when the initial invasion was completed (soon followed by Bush’s Mission Accomplished speech), and the USA was no longer dropping daisy cutters on Iraq. I was devastated by the great evil that my nation had just committed. The USA-inflicted death toll of ten million people or so in that region would have impressed Hitler. Just like Hitler’s death camps were a bit different from what came before, the USA’s methods were a little bit different from what came before, but the outcomes were the same: destroying nations and peoples in the name of greed and self-serving ideologies.

Part of Heinberg’s book both inspired and unsettled me. For the first time ever, I saw a prominent academic discuss free energy as a possible solution to our path to oblivion, as Heinberg mentioned some of the same situations and even people in my milieu, including who was almost certainly Sparky Sweet. But as Heinberg discussed the free energy possibility, he put words in people’s mouths and put exclamation points behind their “statements.” But Heinberg at least gave passing mention of free energy, and seemed willing to explore the issue. He was talking right down my alley, and I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. By May, I had digested those works noted above, and was ready to engage Heinberg, eager to help him explore those free energy situations that he wrote about. At the same time, Brian contacted me, to help him mount a mass movement effort that he called the New Energy Movement. Brian knew Sparky well, and I was eager to introduce Heinberg to Brian and watch what happened. It could have been the beginning of something important.

As fate would have it, a New Age activist who was promoting my work at the time was affiliated with Heinberg, and I had her introduce us. I was friendly and eager, ready to introduce Heinberg to people who knew the subjects that he broached in depth. Brian was just one of many people whom I could have introduced Heinberg to, so that he could understand how the land lied. Heinberg also should have been able to understand the organized suppression, as he was onboard with the “inside job” hypotheses of 9/11, putting a blurb in a book about it. I wrote that author, Michael Ruppert, around the same time as I was introduced to Heinberg, who also mentioned Peak Oil and free energy. I was in for a rude awakening.

A couple of years previously, I heard Brian describe how his ride as the Paul Revere of Free Energy went, as all that he received were crazed reactions of fear and denial, from the world’s leading scientists, academics, and “progressives,” and he began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species. But Heinberg was at least mentioning free energy as a possibility, even if he seemed to semi-ridicule the idea.

Heinberg set me straight right away. He was not really interested in free energy after all. His interest was feigned. His message was about beating the drums of doom about running out of oil, and how we needed to lose about 90% of humanity, and fast, to bring humanity’s population down to the carrying capacity of a post-industrial Earth. Those exclamation points were a clue, and he made it very clear during our first interaction. It was like he was impervious to the idea that free energy would make all of those doomsday scenarios vanish overnight. In his later works, he openly disdained the idea of free energy, and his grim vision helped drive Ruppert to commit suicide.

With my new comprehensive framework, what I saw was not so much Heinberg’s seeming dishonesty in feigning interest in free energy, but how people like him were addicted to their scarcity-based frameworks. I think that Heinberg felt, in the interest of scholarly integrity, that he had to at least mention the free energy issue, and even seem interested in it, but today, it looks like he was just covering his scholarly bases, to further justify his message of doom.

The next month, a handful of us founded the New Energy Movement (“NEM”), and we tried to make Brian visible. Brian published his Re-inheriting the Earth that year, and you can see a blurb from me in the book. As we tried to get Brian access to “progressive” venues, as the founder of NEM, we were totally shut out, while those same venues treated Heinberg like a conquering hero, with his message of “Doom! Doom! Doom!” When I shopped for groceries, there was Heinberg as the cover story on a magazine at the check stand, and by that time, I had subscribed to Z Magazine for more than a decade. In the May 2004 edition of Z Magazine was an article titled, ““Plan War and the Hubbert Oil Curve, An interview with Richard Heinberg.” By that time, I wanted out of NEM, and that story will come soon, and that Z Magazine article inspired these two essays (1, 2).

But I have to give credit to Heinberg for introducing me to several important subjects, however addicted to scarcity that he was. So began my years of being a conscious comprehensivist.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd February 2017 at 15:24.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th February 2017), eaglespirit (3rd February 2017), Joseph McAree (6th February 2017), JRS (3rd February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (5th February 2017), sheme (3rd February 2017)

37. Link to Post #6799
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to the NEM experience, I need to review several dynamics surrounding those days. Probably most importantly, I was in the throes of my midlife crisis, which began in 2000 and entered its dark phase after 9/11, the attacks from the public, capped off with my former friend’s criminal attack, and most importantly, Mr. Professor’s death. I had waited for my midlife crisis to arrive for years, expecting it to be some athletic or Casanova midlife crisis, which I had witnessed wreck bodies and lives, and I was prepared to show it the door in a few minutes, confident that I was not susceptible to those kinds of crises. I learned those lessons long ago. But mine did not knock on the front door; it snuck in through the backdoor, making itself at home for a year, before I realized that it was there. Midlife crises are made to order, and mine was oriented around the idea that my life’s work was an exercise in futility, and instead of helping usher in the Fifth Epoch, I would have a front-row seat to humanity’s and Earth’s destruction, with my insane and evil nation leading the parade to oblivion, with a little help from Godzilla and friends.

More than anything else, dealing with my midlife crisis should have disqualified me from getting involved with Brian, but I had to honor his request. For the previous several years, my studies and writings were paid for by my work stints, my wife’s working, and maxing out our credit cards. When I went bankrupt in 1988, I had almost no personal debt, but was sacked with company expenses as we were wiped out. Going bankrupt was the easiest part of that year. Fifteen years later, there I was, digging into $80K of credit card debt to finance the creation of my website. From 2002-2003 was the grim aftermath of the dot-com meltdown, and jobs were scarce in Seattle. It was looking like I might end up going bankrupt again. That pressure was there. The agony of Iraq’s invasion, and Heinberg’s obtuseness, was just part of my scenery in those days.

As I wrote, a New Age activist was promoting my work in those days. She soon received a disinformation bomb from Mr. Skeptic, as he stalked me wherever I appeared on the Internet. While I no longer had my email address publicly available, some events of those days inspired me to join some forums where I had seen my work discussed. Almost invariably, Mr. Skeptic would show up to attack me, usually within a day or two, but more importantly, every time that I joined a forum, I was attacked by the forum’s members, often with at least one self-appointed troll to harry me. But it was not all bad.

Through that New Age activist, a man on a visionary mission visited me at my home. He had devoted years of his life to interviewing visionaries across the planet. I gave my first interview ever to him, as he made a video (it never aired anyplace). That was in May or June 2003, right around when Brian asked me to help him found NEM. I introduced Brian to that interviewer and they became close friends. For some of the last videos that Brian ever made (such as this one), that interviewer was the one taping them. I have hosted that interviewer a couple more times, and even took him to James’s Gilliland’s Ranch (the 2006 visit), where he interviewed James.

I once asked that interviewer what all of us visionaries had in common, and other than the obvious, our hearts being in the right place, we all had high energy and high intelligence.

That interviewer also asked me to join a free energy forum. I thought that his request meant that he knew the forum’s owners, but I think that I was mistaken. It was a forum of engineers, scientists, and inventors. It was dominated by an “alpha engineer,” and as soon as I joined, relating my background, that alpha engineer simply called me a liar. When I replied that if he wanted to call me a liar, he could, but that I had put up plenty of evidence to support my “lies,” and that he had better do some homework to establish his credibility before calling me a liar. He then dismissed me as a “conspiracy theorist,” which is an irrational epithet that has been hurled my way many of times. Documented experiences are not theories, and it is somewhat amusing that such “smart” people were unable or unwilling to make the distinction.

That forum’s owner evidenced a little more open-mindedness, and said that he would read some of my work and get back to me with his assessment, and a couple of weeks later, I heard from him. He informed me that combining political information with my free energy work was inappropriate, which demonstrated that he completely missed the point of my work. The political-economic aspects of the free energy milieu are why we don’t have free energy today. Free energy scientists and inventors are a dime a dozen, and that forum clearly demonstrated the naïveté that Fuller wrote about. I have encountered that naïveté innumerable times during my journey, and it manifests in many ways. Levels 6 and 7 are populated by the highly naïve, and most free energy inventors and scientists reside in those levels. Another aspect of their naïveté is failing to understand the distinction between why a free energy inventor might be offered a few million dollars for his gizmo, which would then be shelved, and why Dennis was offered a billion dollars. They can’t distinguish a tinkerer in his garage from a man leading a national-level effort. I have been challenged repeatedly on Dennis’s billion dollar bribe, by free energy newcomers who have absolutely no idea now the world really works. When Greer was offered two billion dollars to go away in the next decade, I figured that that was just inflation at work.

What Greer and Dennis were doing was orders of magnitude beyond a tinkerer in his garage, but few free energy scientists, engineers, inventors, and newcomers seemed able to comprehend it. As I recall, that forum of naïve scientists, engineers, and inventors was one of the last forums that I joined in that phase of my journey. Mr. Skeptic seemed very calculating about where he would show up. If I was harried by trolls, then he could just sit back and watch, eating popcorn, but when I was being taken seriously, he would arrive with his disinformation bomb. Forums come and go, and other than this instance, which was when he was being polite, I doubt that his attacks have survived on the Internet. Several years later, when I began to engage the public in forums where I saw my work being discussed, Mr. Skeptic showed up again, and he likely had something to do with an entire forum section devoted to my work being unceremoniously erased by the forum’s owner. When that happened, I decided that I would not engage the public again and would eventually mount my own forum, but then Bill began Avalon, after learning the same forums lessons that I did, and I have been there for six years and counting. I had another bad experience with another forum that I was invited into, and when an administrator started in on me, I quit, and doubt that I will ever join another forum, as cowards, trolls, and idiots dominate them. Bill and friends have kept them at bay at Avalon, and I appreciate it.

I will now come to an experience that had a bearing on my NEM tenure. I have written about it before, so don’t need to get into the details again of the free energy scientist who libeled Dennis in 2001. I had seen plenty of that over the years, and ignored it. In the spring of 2003, another New Age activist invited me into his effort that promoted that libelous essay (which I describe at that account of the libel), and I informed him that I could not join an effort that libeled Dennis. It not only flew over his head, but he actually did that free energy scientist one better, and identified Dennis when that scientist “cleverly” did not mention Dennis’s name while attacking him, but everybody with a clue knew whom he was writing about. I have seen that New Age activist lionized at places such as Avalon, but he is just one more disinformation specialist, of the low-integrity free-lance kind, likely not on anybody’s payroll.

As I have stated plenty, it would be more psychologically interesting if Mr. Skeptic free-lanced during his vendetta against Dennis, but I think that he was likely being paid for his efforts. The free-lance liars and criminals, and Dennis’s “allies,” have done far more damage than those being paid for their evil efforts, such as Bill, Ken, and Mr. Deputy were. Those events are just more evidence to illustrate my life’s primary lesson. Those who focus on the “bad guys” don’t yet understand. The enemy is us, and always has been.

In the spring of 2001, Dennis once again was barnstorming the nation, and came through Washington. I went to his Tacoma show. Dennis literally rerouted his caravan of demonstration equipment around Washington State, not bringing it to Washington, concerned that the authorities would simply confiscate it. Ms. Pinch Hitter would show up to Dennis’s appearances in Washington, spewing her lies, and once disrupted one of Dennis’s gatherings, Bill-style, to serve legal papers on him, and Dennis had to protect her from the gathering. In 2013, Dennis showed me one of his free energy prototypes, which began showing the ZPE effect at about 2,000 RPMs, which is typical.

At Dennis’s 2001 Tacoma show, a news camera crew arrived uninvited, and while they did not disrupt the meeting, during the Q&A session afterward, the reporter and her cameraman got right in Dennis’s face, and refused Dennis’s request that they leave. They were acting like the innumerable media a**holes that I had encountered over the years, and after five minutes or so of that standoff, Dennis actually had a wrestling match with the cameraman, as they fell to the ground. Dennis let them get the best of him, and it was agonizing to witness. Their jobs are to be a**holes, criminally libeling Dennis and the like, and I fled the show when that happened, not hanging out with Dennis and crew afterward (and his oldest daughter was on that tour, and I am Uncle Wade to her), and wrote to Dennis the next day, informing him that he needed to master himself better to do those tours, as their goading him into that wrestling match meant that they “won.” Dennis would later write that that tour was his “anger and bitterness tour,” and was a failure because Dennis let the a**holes get to him (he spent part of that tour in jail, as the officials banned him from coming to their state and arrested him at the border). That was the last time that he let them get to him, but I had no contact with Dennis from then until he arrived my home in 2006, unannounced, to invite me to the White House.

That is all some background of my NEM stint with Brian. Looking back, I should have declined Brian’s kind invitation, but that stint was very educational, and in its aftermath, I decided to never again get involved in any kind of effort that was not mine. I had enough of spear carrying, but was not quite through carrying Brian’s.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2017 at 03:19.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (5th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #6800
    Thanks

Hi:

I stumbled upon an artifact of the DOE hearings that Dennis and I spoke at, here. The man who ran the hearings gave me a moment of clarity as to the real game being played. In an interview with Scott, somewhere on the Internet (this interview, perhaps), I mentioned them calling Dennis weeks later, to “check the box,” and at that link is the result of the call: once the peer-reviewed scientific literature gives credence to Brown’s Gas and elemental transmutation, then the DOE will consider it. How typical. What a waste of time approaching them, other than to learn how rigged the game is. I did it with Brian a dozen years later, too, and what a waste. All that it shows is that we beat our heads against that door.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th February 2017), Krishna (15th March 2017), kudzy (5th February 2017), Servant Limestone (5th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 536 FirstFirst 1 240 290 330 340 350 390 440 536 LastLast