+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 535 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 73 123 523 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

I don't want to clutter up this dialogue with "you are so right, Wade!" just for the sake of showing agreement and perhaps appealing to what little vanity is left in you.
    This is about higher truths, and not about who pulls whom into their orbit.
    But since you directed me via a link to your paragraph about your definition of New-Age and commentary on The Secret, I feel compelled to paste the paragraph in question so others may also find it. I know, I know, you may think i'm offering a short-cut. But there is a balance point between making things more obstacled or easing others along...it's that famous zero point of perfection and balance.

The emphasis you place on integrating darkness has to be highlighted here.
    And it does mean there are no easy fixes, because it hurts to wake up and admit to a lifelong string of silly habits in oneself.
    Each person is alone in their never-ending quest for their sovereignty, but in the end, even if not a permanent state, at least more frequent short-lived moments of a full beam of light, are attainable.
    And that makes all the hardships encountered on the way worthwhile.

Please work on patience, Wade, so as not to deprive the world nor your own personal contract with your Self of a break-through. I, for one, see light at the end of the tunnel.... I know I can't speak on behalf of others, but sometimes I take a wild guess.

Here is your excellent quote in full:

Wade: "The recent popularity of The Secret epitomizes the New Age community. If I had to summarize that movie in one sentence, it would be something like, “Think positively and become rich!” Its defining scene was a preadolescent boy wishing for a bicycle and one being delivered to his doorstep seconds later, as if magicians conjure them from thin air. While such a perspective possesses a certain charm and contains some truth, it is not one suited to pursuing free energy and an abundance paradigm, not in today’s world. New Agers should not be confused with enlightened mystics. Enlightened mystics can think critically and are not as self-centered as New Agers have too often proven to be. An enlightened mystic seeks to integrate the light and the darkness, not to deny that the darkness even exists. Such people, however, are truly needles in haystacks and I have stopped searching for them. That they are not contacting me means that I may not have the right stuff, either, or that I need to be more patient (which I find difficult to be these days). "

2. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi:

Today I received a message about my mention of The Secret in my previous post, and how it compares to the message that Seth presented in his work, particularly The Nature of Personal Reality. This is a version of my response.

That is a big subject. In brief, we are all creators, as Seth makes clear. However, mature creators consciously do it with love, and they have that love for all of Creation, including themselves. I deal with it some, here:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#love

Also, darkness is a part of this dualistic plane, if nowhere else (and my monologue from god to that highest-level dark path entity is somewhat Ra-ish). Mature creators respect the darkness as a necessary part of this plane, at least, and the ultimate resolution is integrating the darkness, not denying it or trying to destroy it. New Agers generally deny the darkness and when they do their "creating," it is almost always in a self-serving way, such as "manifesting" parking places, or like, in The Secret, "manifesting" a bicycle or money. From an economic perspective, their orientation has nothing to do with the production aspect, but the exchange aspect. They are not really creating anything, not in a practical sense. Did Columbus "create" the Western Hemisphere?

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#first

The Seth Material, particularly The Nature of Personal Reality, I regard as a kind of advanced creator course. Strangely, I was reading my copy of it just last night, for the first time in years (I had to buy a new one recently because I could not find my original copy – probably lent out and never returned). I just opened the book and began reading, and was struck with Seth's awesome perspective and how well that material has "aged." I regard The Nature of Personal Reality as Seth's masterwork. As I have written about before on this thread, Seth's work reflects on Jane Roberts to some degree, but in this world of scarcity, Jane tried making her relationship to Seth something exclusive, and threatened another Seth channel (Seth was one of several entities that he channeled) whose sessions I attended for two years (about fifty sessions in all) more than twenty years ago. I understand that the original Michael channels in the San Francisco Bay area also play blueblood regarding the Michael Material. That is a pitfall of having an ego in this world of scarcity. We all are subject to that hazard. That is a big reason why my work is freely given, and I say that anybody going after free energy for the money, fame and the like does not have a prayer. If such-motivated free energy aspirants are lucky, they will get the friendly buyout offer, but they will never come close to bringing free energy to the world.

In contrast to The Nature of Personal Reality, The Secret is another matter entirely. It came out a few years back, and because of some of the circles that my wife and I run around in, we were bombarded with people telling us to watch this great new movie, and how it would change our lives. After most of a lifetime immersed in that subject matter, no movie or book is going to do that to somebody like me, but my wife eventually bought a copy from an insistent friend, and we put it in the stack to watch, almost for professional reasons. So, one night we put it on. About two minutes into the movie after its Hollywood introduction, I put it on pause, looked over at my wife, and said something like, "This is what people have been raving about?" That was two hours of my life wasted.

It was like being a connoisseur of fine wines and being besieged by everybody around you, as they rave about a great new wine that puts all the others to shame. Because of everybody hammering you, you finally decide that you need to buy a bottle to see what the fuss is about. When you open it, the scent of rotgut spirits that only winos drink assails your nostrils, and the first sip (that you quickly spat out) told you that your nose was right. It really made you wonder about your friends and their discernment.

The Secret came off like one of those late-night infomercials that promised young men their fair share of babes, money and fancy cars if they only signed up for the easy journey to fame and fortune. If you ever watch The Secret, there is a part early on where some woman talks about our creative ability, and says that it can be used for all sorts of stuff, such as making money! Another speaker showed how his positive mental attitude helped him acquire a big, expensive house and a babe of a wife. When one speaker was on, a slowly rotating silver key floated on the screen. When another speaker was on, a jingling set of golden scales floated on the screen. They were aiming about as low as I have seen, for something that presents itself as an enlightened guide to living. To call it a movie for children would be insulting to true children's movies.

So, contrasting those two works can be a useful exercise. One encourages us to realize and explore the miracle of our existence and our abilities as creators, while the other encourages egocentrism, exhorting its audience to "manifest" bikes, money, and babes for themselves. They take similar subject matter and approach it from almost opposite ends of the spectrum.

I could go on and on about making the teachings of the masters into organized religions, which invariably corrupt the teachings from something enlightening, liberating and inspiring into a method of social control to keep the cash registers singing. Today, we have A Course in Miracles cults, cults around various channels, and so on. The so-called New Age is really a latter-day version of the Old Age. It might help pave the way for a true New Age, but in its practice today, it is just another ego-based corruption of enlightened messages.

There is some incredibly good mystical material out there, and I have encountered plenty of it, but as with the free energy pursuit, there is mountain of chaff for every kernel of wheat.

Like Don Shimoda, I will take my enlightenment where I find it, and I am going to attach a strip from one of my favorite comic strips, from a book that I have been carrying around (through about twenty moves) for forty years. It contrasts the difference between The Nature of Personal Reality and The Secret, in a humorous way. My correspondent stated that The Secret was his introduction to the idea that we create our own realities. So, for that, The Secret can garner some points for introducing the idea to beginners, however the serious pupil is going to leave stuff like The Secret behind pretty quickly. Our introductions to the mystical can often come from less than the best and the highest. The teacher who initiated my mystical awakening abused his position with women:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm#intro

That kind of behavior nearly epitomized the California New Age scene, I am sad to say. The only time I have ever been ripped off by mail order (ordering something that never arrived, and they refused to refund my money) was by the Whole Life Expo for an LA show. California’s “leading edge” status was for more than being the New Age capital, but today’s laws in the USA regarding therapists having sexual relationships with their patients arose from the California therapy scene in the 1960-1980s, where getting sex from one’s patients was almost seen as a professional perk. That California has the most corrupt judicial system in the USA is also one of its “leading edge” merit badges. That the state is also effectively bankrupt is another leading indicator of where the USA is heading, and fast. The Secret is very representative of the kind of thinking that takes place in the New Age scene, which is why it was so insanely popular.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	id.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	6720  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2011 at 18:08.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Lazlo (7th April 2011), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), ulli (8th April 2011), wynderer (7th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #443
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

What you did with the quote was fine. As people can tell, I do not do snips of posts to respond to. My style is holistic, and snips can be hazardous, taking things out of context, but what you did was OK by me, especially since you are so flattering.

On my impatience, it is just what my soul chose for this personality to work on in this lifetime. We all get some baggage to work on, oh joy of joys. I guess that to be at this task for nearly forty years, and seeing virtually no physical evidence of progress on the energy front, as far as what the public is aware of and uses, is a good way to develop patience, especially when fallout from a nuclear energy disaster is wafting down on me as I write this.

To your post, my previous one addresses the issue in more depth. As is evident, I do not mince words, and my style is not for everybody, but it is the information that is important. People need to do their own work. I believe that we can get pointers from the experience of others. If we didn't, proto-humans would have never left the trees. However, experience is the greatest and, perhaps, only teacher.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2011 at 18:03.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), ulli (8th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #444
    Thanks

Hi:

An Avalon member courteously decided to question my Jane Roberts characterization in a private email, not wanting to “derail” my thread. The member informed me that Seth said that he would only come through Jane, so Jane may have had solid ground to stand on regarding “imitators.” A version of my response is below.

Yes, I know that Seth said it in one of the books. There are a number of ways to look at that. Perhaps, most understandably, that statement would have had a conflict of interest baked into it. That could have been channeling distortion on Jane’s part, making the relationship exclusive.

Another way to see it is that Seth has been called a mid-causal entity, in the Michael terminology.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

The Michael entity, for instance, is comprised of more than a thousand King and Warrior souls, so has access to more than 100,000 lifetimes of experience. My understanding is that mid-causal entities are a joining of all of those souls. Those souls “contribute” to making that mid-causal entity (and the mid-causal entity could be seen to have also spawned those souls), but Seth and Michael were clear that the souls and “fragments” (AKA Earthly personalities – those 100,000 lifetimes) also maintain their integrity. For instance, when other Michael channels popped up and the “original” San Francisco channels claimed that all other Michael channels were pale imitations of the original (to their credit, I believe that the original Michael channels have never revealed themselves publicly, which can keep the material more “pristine” and not have to deal with the vagaries of fame), the explanations that I have seen is that the San Francisco group was interacting with a particular sub-group of the Michael entity, such as a sub-group of fifty Kings and Warriors. The other Michael channels were interacting with other sub-groups of the Michael entity.

When that Seth "version" that I interacted with began coming through that man, the name “Seth” did not come out for quite some time, apparently. That Seth also explained the connection (and why it was different than Jane’s) similarly to how those Michael sub-groups did. The Seth that I knew had a slightly different flavor than Jane’s Seth did. That can be due to a different sub-group, but also can be due to a different medium. My first encounter with Seth was rather spectacular. Whether is it watching UFOs (that was about the show of the year, as I found out later):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

swimming with dolphins (my guide, who had been doing it for 20 years, had never seen the kind of encounter that we had, and he thought that it was because they responded to my presence):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#dolphins

or listening to a voice that told me to study business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

or move a thousand miles away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

my eager-beaverness has usually been responded to, in spectacular fashion, and it was no exception when I first met Seth in 1986. During our encounter, he read my mind and did it in a way that was very funny. One of my “skeptical” friends tried to explain it away, but it was a very weak explanation (typical “skeptical” http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends behavior, BTW), but Seth left me no doubt that he was real in that he was not just some guy closing his eyes and pretending he was a channel. Perhaps not accidentally, I was on the way to Boston, chasing Dennis, when I had that first encounter with Seth.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

Then, I began going when Dennis was in jail the first time, and attended the sessions for a couple of years until I moved to Ohio. Over those two years, the man channeled three different entities, and the subject matter determined which one came through. One night, all three came through. Sometimes, Seth disappeared for months, while the other entities came through. A few times some pretty amazing events happened that made it very clear that this was not just some guy pretending to be a channel. It came with the territory of being there. Sometimes, you got to see awesome events.

In my circles, my pals think that J. Z. Knight is no longer channeling Ramtha, who announced that he would come through for only a certain time period that long ago ended. There is an entire Ramtha community here in Washington, and all sorts of red flags get raised if you ever saw J.Z. Knight channeling Ramtha, with her hunk bodyguards, a crowd that sometimes engaged in cultish behavior, etc. Knight is known as a full-body channel who has no recollection of the experience. When another woman began doing full-body channeling, Knight was pretty scathing in her attacks, as I recall. That exclusivity thing, whether channels think that they have an exclusive Earthly connection to a mid-causal entity, or whether they think that they have exclusive “rights” to a particular kind of channeling, is sad to see, and I chalk it up to our scarcity-based existence here and people trying to protect their livelihood. It is all too human.

So, that LA Seth channel (who moved from LA long ago) told me that he once got a message on his answering machine from Jane Roberts. She threatened him for using Seth’s name, claiming exclusive rights to it. The man made the observation that for all the enlightenment that Seth could provide, Jane was a pretty negative person. Now, this is just what I saw and heard, and take it how you wish, but I have no doubt that Jane called and made that threat. The guy was not publishing Seth books or anything like that, cutting into Jane’s cash flow. He made a few contributions to a long-defunct channeling magazine, but that was about it on the publishing front.

That Seth channel was similar to Jane’s Seth in that it was nearly a full body channel “technique,” where they did not have much recollection of the channeling, but they did have some idea, like the themes of the channeling, and they often had some kind of dreamlike remembrance of parts of it, but with strange imagery and symbology.

The channeling phenomenon is multi-faceted. I have at least two hundred channeled books here at home, along with a stack of channeled magazines probably taller than am.

I am not getting on Jane’s case. She was human like the rest of us. Heck, with my journey on the free energy front, I have had to deal with the idea that some newbie to the field is going to get The Muppet Movie ending, as he/she becomes the world’s messiah:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

If that happens and Dennis is still at it, I don’t know how he will react, although knowing Dennis, he would try to become a dealer of the device.

With all the dishonest attacks on Dennis that I have seen over the years from his fellow travelers in the alternative/free energy ranks, I think that whoever makes it will get plenty of jealous barbs from the also-rans. It is small thinking, but it is way too prevalent, and part of the “world’s scarcest commodity is personal integrity” dynamic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

When I have been plagiarized and impersonated on the Internet, it has been troubling. Giving my work away is not enough for people like that. They have to pretend to be me or call my work theirs (one plagiarist was a professional writer, and no, they never hear from me, except for the impersonators). So, I have some appreciation of what people like Jane Roberts went through.

Here is my final example of this issue. In The Aquarian Gospel (which was my bedside companion for years when I was 18-20 years old, and I read it every night), there was a passage when Jesus was in his “ministry” years near the end, and one of his disciples told him that in another town not far away, another man was doing the Jesus Thing, healing the sick, playing the loaves and fishes game, and so on. The disciple said that it was an “unauthorized” display of God’s powers (with Jesus being the one and only true messiah), and that they should put an end to it somehow. Jesus rebuked the disciple, saying that anybody who could perform such feats had God’s blessing, otherwise they would not be able to do it. Jesus chastened his disciple for thinking that Jesus had an exclusive “right” to speak God’s truth, heal the sick and manifest food. So, this dynamic is pretty old.

Thanks for bringing up this important issue.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2011 at 01:28.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), sheddie (8th April 2011), ulli (9th April 2011), zenith (8th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #445
    Thanks

hi Wade

speaking of teachers, and you say experience is the greatest and perhaps only teacher I would like to add that my own awakening back in 1977 came as a result of dialogue, not debate, but a relaxed interchange of ideas, and each leaving the other party room to digest thoughts as they are brought to the table. I believe all parties can learn a lot from good consultation and dialogue, provided no one is out to shoot the other party down and walk away as a winner from the debate.
    The ideal aim is a win-win situation.

Since then I like to seek out people of an advanced intellect, not to flatter them or get their attention, but rather this is need on my part to try and repeat that precious experience of enlightenment I had as a result of that dialogue so many years ago which literally shot me through several dimensions to a very high state.
    I'm known I'm not the only one who became an enlightenment addict...since then I'v met many others who like me have made massive life changes just to be in the right place just in case that particular interdimensional gate might open again.

So, to get to the topic of free energy. One of the insights I had back then was like a mathematical formula that showed me the dynamics of cause and effect. And always my attention or focus was held on the midpoint, or zero point between two extremes. That midpoint was where the Unlimited could be accessed...if only for the briefest moment. Even my personal energy level became so high for two weeks I had to MAKE myself sleep, if only 2 hours a night...I simply didn't feel the need. So someone or something was charging me.
    But I used common sense and knew it would be a good idea to consider my body....which I had largely disconnected from.
    Despite the disconnection I was aware there was incredible power in my body. I felt I could charge batteries with my hands. I could heal, and did so successfully. I was stroking a dog of a friend and it responded wagging tail and running about, which was an expected normal reaction. But my friend told me the dog had been so arthritic and in so much pain that it hadn't walked in three weeks and she believed it was I who got it to walk again.

So now I have a question. In your experience does the field from which FE is drawn have to be charged by human consciousness or is there at all times a charge present with no need for an intent?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (10th April 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #446
    Thanks

Ulli:

You ask some really great questions, truly. That is another big subject that you are broaching. It will be my great pleasure to answer it this weekend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2011 at 00:03.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), ulli (9th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #447
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Ulli, You're experiences sound a lot like a thread I was reading here on Avalon about Nei Kung and demonstrations of chi...I wonder if anyone from the free energy community has tracked down any of these spiritual masters and asked for their insights or help to create a device.
    Would we not be able too, instead of using human consciousness, use the consciousness of the planet...tapping into resonant frequency waves to charge our device. Probably a newbie question but I have 23 pages of discussion to catch up on so I'll be back with a more informed perspective once I've gone through all your posts.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

ulli (9th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #448
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Ulli, You're experiences sound a lot like a thread I was reading here on Avalon about Nei Kung and demonstrations of chi...I wonder if anyone from the free energy community has tracked down any of these spiritual masters and asked for their insights or help to create a device.
    Would we not be able too, instead of using human consciousness, use the consciousness of the planet...tapping into resonant frequency waves to charge our device. Probably a newbie question but I have 23 pages of discussion to catch up on so I'll be back with a more informed perspective once I've gone through all your posts.
    Absolutely fascinating. Thank you so much for directing me to this video.
    I have had healing done to me and felt the healers hands much hotter than normal body temparature. My hands also warm up when I concentrate but since I never tried to consciously develop this ability any further it's nothing to boast about.
    Which brings me to that last part of the video, where D.J. was chastised by his master for disclosing his art to the public.
    In order to understand the term "occult" ( meaning hidden) in the proper context one must reflect on why hide anything at all? And then do some serious contemplating on this.
    Obviously the aim is to protect. Protect from what?
    Because there are underlying laws governing these supernatural abilities which need to be adhered to with precision, and any interference from a chaotic, disrespecting mind would dilute matters and even ruin all that has been gained.

My understanding of the current condition of the planet is to offer everyone the chance through all this tremendous suffering and deprivation to discover these inner powers, as well as the exact laws which must be applied to gain access to these abilities.
    Anyone for whom the word law is a red letter word because they want 100% permissiveness and unbridled freedom will unfortunately lose out. But whosoever is willing to go through training, discipline, learning, which means subject themselves to a master or teacher or way shower will be able to lead a team to seed life in far-away galaxies one day.
    Last edited by ulli; 9th April 2011 at 13:09.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Jayke (9th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

Hi Ulli:

To your recent posts…

I come from a family of healers. Long story, but I have had the “hot hands,” remarked on by my “patients” and very noticeable to me. That energy can heal or kill, as with all energy. Intention is everything. Here is something that I suspect is true, but have not encountered the information anywhere. A la Michael:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

younger souls are on the outward journey, and today’s global civilization is on the cusp of the greatest transition that any ensouled species ever makes, from the outward to the inward orientation. Younger souls (infant to young), like young people, are the most self-centered and rack up the biggest karmic debts while in their younger soul stages, and they pay it back in later lives. The materialistic, outward outlook of younger souls largely precludes them from having any interest or talent for the inward journey (“skeptics” http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends for instance, are virtually all materialists, and their outlook is as dogmatic and religious as any fanatic’s can be, as I discovered). That outward focus also helps protect them. Abusing mystical abilities for self-serving reasons is probably the best and easiest way to rack up huge negative karma. Only older souls are going to have much interest or talent for the inward journey, and they have also attained a level of perspective to where they are less likely to abuse it. If people abuse those abilities (such as using them for the dark arts; trying to win the lottery with them is also an abuse, but is more of a venial sin ) and hurt others, they will likely spend many lifetimes in penance. If an alleged archangel is to be believed (and I do, partly for reasons of it being spectacularly right and prescient on other matters), I helped melt down Atlantis long ago, and my soul has been paying the price for most of its lifetimes since then. The melting down of Atlantis was an energy disaster, so, if true, probably explains my bizarre journey in this lifetime. I come from a family with extreme mystical ability, but I do not use it very often. It is dramatically there when I want it, but it is a double-edged sword that I use only sparingly. I may still be dealing with a block (so the archangel told me). So, I may be speaking from experience when I say that abusing mystical abilities is hazardous in ways that may not be obvious.

In my recent interview:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum...CC03E294B890CD

and in my writings, I described meeting Dennis as like being hit by a lightning bolt.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#hitting

I am not being as figurative as people may think. I believe that it only happened once in my life, but soon after I got the job with Dennis, I spent an entire night in bed, in an altered, exalted state. I am not sure that I slept a wink. It was more like a waking dream, an exhilarating experience where I was almost floating above my bed, I was so excited by what I thought I was getting into. Even though I starved, 1986 was the happiest year of my life, as I hiked in the mountains every weekend and engaged in what became my life’s work during the week. Ah, the blessings of innocence! 1988 was the worst year of my life, hands down, with December 1988 the blackest month of my life, but then I sacrificed my life and the miracle happened http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it . But, it is also the year where I got together with my wife. Somebody was pulling the strings rather hard in those days, with events so dramatic and seemingly contrived that I could not fail to understand that something was testing me. I got unexpected and sometimes dramatic compensation along the way, mixed with all the tests and horrors. I think that I passed the test, but I do not want any more tests.

Your question about FE and consciousness is perhaps the central issue of the entire FE conundrum, but it plays out over multiple dimensions and is very challenging to understand. Today, around 99% of humanity is trapped in layers 0 to 3 of the free energy onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

and way more than 99% if we also count level 4. I mentioned in my interview that FE devices may have psychotronic effects, where its operation interacts with human consciousness. Level 19 people can manifest energy at will. There are various sublevels to that level, too. That guy who does not need to eat:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DMLFLhw3UGs

can do it for his body. Further along in Level 19, some masters can manifest energy externally in sensational ways. I regularly get people saying, “Hey, let’s all become level 19s!” I highly doubt that humanity is going to leap from Levels 0 and 1 to Level 19 overnight or in my next ten lifetimes. I am a Level 12-er, and look for others like me, or those who are willing to try to get to Level 12. Maybe we can get humanity to Level 16, but I think it is part of the journey to Level 21, ultimately. We are going to go through a technological phase of the FE journey, especially in the West. One of the most enlightened things I ever read on this subject was about ten years ago when an activist said that the West would not suddenly gain its enlightenment and become a bunch of Eastern meditators. We got into this mess through technology, and we are going to clean it up with technology. Both of the future Earths that Roads saw were technologically advanced:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads

While the Eastern teachings are important, and people like Yogananda had a mission to bring the East and West closer, we are going to have to clean up our mess by technology at first, and FE technology heads the list, obviously. That is just simple karma in action. I see a kind of low integrity response perpetrated by people all the time as they challenge my free energy vision. They refuse to take responsibility for the mess that we made (and that they currently benefit from – everybody reading these words is enjoying the benefit of Western technological and energy practices), and do not want to have a hand in cleaning it up, but want to sit and meditate all day long, thinking that that will solve all of our problems. It exemplifies the “you are so heavenly bound that you are no Earthly good” idea.

When I was on the NEM board:

http://www.newenergymovement.org/

at one of our meetings, I said something like, “Where do you think that energy comes from?” I then stated that I believe that the ZPF is divine in nature, and that until humanity gained sufficient collective personal integrity, we would not get the benefit of it. I mean that on a number of levels, and they are related. If our heart is not in the right place, collectively, then we will never overcome the organized suppression. If our heart is not in the right place, we will likely abuse FE, so it is better that we do not get our hands on it in the first place. Also, if our collective heart is not in the right place, the technology may well not work on a mass scale. That is another reason why I am taking the lamb’s path to FE, and why the Young Warriors

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

dismiss me as a dreamer, even though I have never seen a Young Warrior last on the field of play that I lived on for more than moments. I watched many “tough guys” and accomplished mystics crumble in seconds when playing at the level that we did.

Taking the lamb’s path may not only be the only one that will work, but it simultaneously is a test of our integrity and worthiness to get our hands on FE technology. If the lamb’s path gets there (if enough people can be found who care, it would be an easy journey), it also ensures that worthy people have made it to the mountaintop. In short, there are mystical, ethical, technological and practical dimensions to the FE conundrum, and they are related in ways that can be very real and exceedingly subtle.

When I posted a link to that account of Mark's experiences earlier in this thread, what was not disclosed in that account was that Mark’s mystical awakening (via a high-energy Kundalini experience) provided him the insight so that he could create that FE prototype. All technology is related to our spiritual journey, but it is ever more so when playing the FE game. There are also tales of the ZPF creating local effects that can be deleterious to one’s health. I am not quite sure what to make of it, but it seems that FE technology needs to be shielded or at least put a few feet away from life forms, because of its field. That may well be because of the relatively primitive way that we are accessing it. ET civilizations have been using FE technology for a long time, but I believe that not only do they suffer no ill effects from their FE technology, but it also has salubrious effects. Big subject, obviously, and I am certainly not privy to much “inside information” on that stuff, except knowing that the Big Boys have had FE, antigravity and other exotic technologies for a long, long, time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

I have a busy weekend and month coming up. This was about my last lull before I begin stacking sandbags at my day job. I begin a fast today, so it will give me more time, but I really need to get that energy essay going faster than I have so far. I hope that helps answer your profound question.

Best,

Wade

P.S. Hi Jayke. Welcome to this thread. This particular post I believe is relevant to your observation, also.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st May 2011 at 00:49.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th April 2011), Jayke (9th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (15th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), ulli (9th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

Hi:

Somebody asked me privately about the hot hands. Here is part of my reply.

I suppose that you have heard of hands-on healing. The New Testament’s Jesus did plenty of it. It does not have to be by laying hands on people, but it can be more powerful when there is touching. As I mentioned, I come from a family of healers, and some have amazing mystical abilities, like healing people of AIDS by simply being in the same room with them, or cripples standing up and walking out of the room carrying their crutches with them. I am not kidding you. It was not until I took Silva Mind Control:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#silva

that that world opened up for me, and I eventually did more than dabble in healing work. But, any worthy healer knows that they really do not do the healing, but act as a conduit between the “patient” and the source of the healing energy (if you called it God, I would not contradict you, but I am not sure where it comes from).

Many powerful healers get hot hands when healing. They literally become hot. Not scorching hot, but at least several degrees warmer than normal, like your hands had a burning fever. I did quite a few healings in my younger days, and when doing that work, you know that it is something that comes through you, not from you. In order to be a worthy vessel, you have to act through your heart. The mind and ego have to take a back seat. I think that healing like that is an application of directed love.

However, with terminal patients, your act of healing can kill them. By that, I do not mean that they were not already on their way out, but your efforts may be the catalyst that lets them move forward into leaving the physical plane behind, helping them to let go. I was rather “good” with that type of “healing.” In mystical healing teachings, it has been stated that when you do that kind of work with terminal patients, they will either get quickly and dramatically better, or they will die within three days. It gets them off the fence, and it is their choice what to do with the healing energy. Four people in a row died within three days of my working on them, and the last was the most dramatic and the only one where I did a laying on of hands for a terminal patient. It was a seventeen-year-old girl who was dying of leukemia. I was one of several people working on the healing, but when it was my turn, it was intense, and the girl remarked on the fiery heat that came from my hands. I felt it, too, and the others in the room could tell that something pretty powerful was happening. She died about 68 hours after that first treatment. I did it again during the next two days, but the experience was not nearly like the first one, and part of me realized that she was dying. The first time was the one that was needed; the others were not.

However, – and this is a big however – before my first attempt the girl was surrounded by a very fearful family as they witnessed her last days, and the atmosphere of fear was hard for her to handle, too. After that first healing session, the next three days were a blessedly peaceful exit for that girl. That is not my opinion, but her mother’s. That “healing” became a balm that gave her a quick and easy exit. Her mother and I became great friends after the daughter’s death, and I healed the mother’s broken neck (she credited me with it, and again, that was not my perception – I just did the work).

That girl’s death happened about a year before I met Dennis. I think that it was one of many tests that I was given, to see if I was “worthy” of being given the charge that I took up with Dennis.

I wish that I could tell you about fairy-tale endings, but that is not how it works on Earth these days. “Killing” my patients was hard for me. The fourth day, when I went to that girl’s room at the hospital, to see her empty bed instead (she died a few hours earlier) was an unforgettable moment. I have not worked on “terminal” patients since. In fact, I rarely do psychic healing work anymore. Maybe, one day, I will do it again. I have healed people of some pretty dramatic conditions, and they realized that I did it. Again, it is never, “I did it,” but I was the only human healer in the room for those events, so it became “Wade did it.”

Having that voice chime in at Mr. Professor’s funeral:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

was some very bitter medicine for me, and propelled me into the dark phase of my midlife crisis. As I stated before, the whole thing is a double-edged sword and not for the faint of heart. Even with the best of intentions, it is not easy work, and a lot of tears can be shed. I am teary as I write this, just remembering those days. There were many blessings and I have no regrets, but it is not an easy path to walk, and I ultimately decided that I would take other paths. I would like to think that my days with Dennis and the years afterward that led to my website and public efforts have been taking my healing interests into other arenas. They have been no less agonizing, that is for sure, but they are what I was drawn to (or sent to). I am not sure what will come of it all, but I was like a moth to the candle.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th April 2011 at 12:51.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th April 2011), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (27th October 2012), Limor Wolf (15th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), sandy (10th April 2011), ulli (11th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #451
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

Thank you for this wonderful post. You are a "strange" combination between a scientist and a mystic

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

The greatest physicists were all, to one degree or another, mystics.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#mystical

The greatest scientific and creative minds that I have known, and I have known some that were truly world-class, were also all mystical in their orientation, to one degree or another. The same goes for pretty much everybody that I have any respect for in the FE field. As I have written before, what is pretty interesting about my FE fellow travelers is the diverse paths that we took to get there. I was not initially pursing free energy, nor was Dennis. My initial orientation to the issue was technological. Then I came from the business side of the house, but only because some damned voice guided me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

I considered myself a no-nonsense atheist when I had my mystical awakening at 16:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#how

Some of the big names in FE also came to the subject matter as hard-nosed materialistic scientists, but eventually broadened their horizons. You can’t travel very far down that path and entirely avoid awakening experiences that open one’s eyes beyond the scarcity-based ideologies that we are all raised with:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

I agree that it is hard to categorize me or my work. It has been called, from numerous quarters, something unique on the Internet. I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing ( ), but I understand the observation. I went wherever my search for the truth and planetary healing took me, and what a long, strange trip it has been. As Ernie can probably relate to, being a “generalist” can end up covering a lot of territory.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th April 2011 at 12:40.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (13th May 2012), ulli (11th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #453
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I have been away for a week or so and see I have missed some interesting topics.

"Who is John Galt?" is how the book Atlas Shrugs begins. I, too, was taken with that book. But then I read more of her work and clumped her in with other elitists and their agendas of power-mongering.

I am revisiting The Seth material - reading Unknown Reality right now. I really like Seth and his accessible and testable esoteric principles.

I have learned to be patient the hard way, by having impatience shoved down my throat until I thought I might burst from inertia! Now I am working on infinite pateince - a concept that sounds ridiculous but actually can work to produce immediate results!

There are some very interesting people on this thread these days. I feel outclassed but in good company, unlike many of the other threads on this forum where my opinion leans heavily into the negative - the main reason I do not post here at Avalon any more.
    We must protect each other from the egoists and their nefarious agendas. To be complacent in the face of unfair tactics and life-destroying attacks is commonplace in our society, but should not be alllowed on a forum touted as a meeting place for future leaders and trailblazers.

Finally, I find that for all the talk, few are ready to put their mouths where their money is. I have seen that those with financial portfolios, houses and cars are not about to give any of those things up - ever! Not that it is neccessary for an abundance paradigm to take hold in our hearts - but it does make it far easier to arrive there if there are no personal liabilities to worry about. Having been long ago forced out of the money game to a large extent I have a unique insight into this particular topic. What I consider reasonable effort today most others would consider as impossible obstacles. Without going into details suffice it to say that when you have only your own body and its resources to rely on you quickly find out there are no limits but your own self-imposed ones. My main lesson from recent years is the realization that the body can and will do whatever the mind has decided is to be done. The body is a tool of the mind. And the mind is a tool of the soul. And the heart is the soul's only guide.
    For there is only One Heart and One Love, and ultimately, One Spirit from which all ours souls derive.

Blessed be the Source and the illumination of your soul that it provides!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th April 2012), ulli (11th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #454
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

Thanks for the Ayn Rand feedback. The rad left has called her a "pseudointellectual" before, but I wanted to see for myself, and what I read of her work seemed rather "in-her-head" philosophical, as in somebody who was not really writing from experience. But, I look forward to reading Atlas Shrugged one day.

That idea of using infinite patience to get instant results sure is attractive to somebody with patience issues. I'll try it out one day, and if I don’t get instant results, at least I did not waste much time!

I hear you on threads going places that you feel are counter-productive and even injurious. While the subject matter than I plan to tackle has not really been addressed much on this thread yet, when that sub-forum gets going, I hope it is someplace where you will want to participate.

To your last paragraph – big subject. As I write, the primary reason why people get trapped by their scarcity-based ideologies is because they are fed by them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

That is the insidious nature of our conditioning, which has been happening for, oh, let's say about ten thousand years. It took many years for me to finally understand what the innumerable denials of free energy that I encountered had in common. Your observation on money and doing something is like that cat Jesus's observation about a rich man, heaven and the eye of the needle. In a world of scarcity…

Best,

Wade

P.S.

I would like to tell a happy story about that girl with leukemia. She died in late 1984. In 1984, the King of Teenybop was Rick Springfield. That girl was a rabid fan. Her mother contacted Springfield's people about him spending some time with the girl. In 1984, Springfield was on top, getting a Grammy nomination every year and selling out stadiums. Her mother really worked to get past his handlers, and she finally got the OK when he was on tour. Her daughter spent about an hour before one of Springfield's shows, backstage with him. She gave him some trophy-looking sculpture that was from one of his movies, videos, or some such, and for an hour, she played it like his long-lost lover. The girl had bandages on her arms from the catheters. Her mother said that Springfield hit all the right notes in that hour. It was not done for publicity or any of that Hollywood stuff, but just honoring a girl's dying wish. I was already a fan of his music, but when I heard that story from her mother, replete with the pictures, I became a permanent fan. I just thought that I would share that.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th April 2011 at 17:25.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th April 2011), Ernie Nemeth (13th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (27th October 2012), Limor Wolf (15th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), ulli (13th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #456
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

HeHeHe...Synchronicity!!! : ) : ) : )

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Speak of the devil...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/atlas_shrugged_part_i/

31. Link to Post #457
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Touching story Wade.

But that is the path to abundance. It is paved with moments of extraordinary giving. It is not even neccessarily monumentous moments, just little out-of-the-blue acts of random kindness.
    Nice.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Hi:

As is obvious, I am making some posts that are autobiographical in nature and arguably off-topic. My site's material, while never straying too far from my experiences, is relatively short on anecdote and autobiographical details, so I am posting some personal details here. I doubt that I have ever told anybody the following anecdote before, partly because it is so strange. As with many experiences in my life, looking at back at them, I sometimes find it hard to believe that the events really happened. But they did. So, without further ado….

As can be seen from the pictures part of my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/pics.htm

I go hiking into the mountains whenever I can. That I have a view of the Cascades out of my office window is some rich compensation for my journey.

When I lived in Los Angeles, I got out of town as often as possible, and Bishop became my home away from home. In those days, I was in my early awakening years, being thrust into the urban hell of Los Angeles.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#believing

In 1984, my pal in Bishop, who used to be a ranger in the Sierras, stationed out of Bishop, went with me on an ambitious trip. I think that my days in LA spurred me to really go for it in the mountains. Ah, to be young and foolish. As I think back on those days, my gung-ho nature in the mountains was a preview of my days with Dennis. We began our trip hiking through the gorgeous Little Lakes Valley:

http://www.naturalbornhikers.com/Lit...akesValley.htm

After hiking through the valley, we left the trail and scrambled over to a lake on the way to Bear Creek Spire.

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/cal...pire/105806064

It rained the first afternoon as we made our first camp on a lake. The second day was very scrambly, and I got us lost, one ridge off of my intended route. It was fun scrambling, however. Along the way, we passed a blaze on a tree that my friend said was made by John Muir (his blazes were distinctive). We got into the right valley and made it to Spire Lake just as it began raining. We camped next to the lake. My intended route was going over an arm of Bear Creek Spire and into the Lake Italy valley. The first picture below is taken en route that morning.

From that point onward, it was a very memorable day. The snowfield across the flank of Bear Creek Spire was a challenging scramble. As I look back, I am grateful that nobody died. I led and kicked steps in the snow. Many years later, I lost traction on a slope like that (tired after kick-stepping for several hours) and slid down a mountainside on my back for a hundred yards or so before I came to a stop. On that trip across that snowfield, I now realize that if one of us had slipped, we would have slid over a cliff and to our deaths at the head of Little Lakes Valley. Then, I was being careful but thoroughly enjoying the experience. My ranger pal later said that it was the most dangerous afternoon of scrambling that he ever did. I won’t disagree. Midway across the snowfield, I took the opportunity to scramble across a field of boulders and was surprised when the entire pile began to shift.

After the boulder pile, it was easier going. As I neared the top of the snowfield and approached the ridgeline, in moved the clouds, for the third day in a row (it was August, so raining every day was unseasonably wet). I was tired of being soggy, so I tried a trick that I read about in Bach’s Illusions, and a trick that my Seattle Silva Mind Control instructor said he did with a group of pals in the wilderness: psychic weather control. If you are in a remote area and not subject to mass consciousness, you can more readily get the clouds to do your bidding. My Silva instructor said that on one trip that he took with his pals, there was about a one-mile hole in the clouds that surrounded them for their entire trip; it rained all around them, while they got sunshine the entire time. In Illusions, Don Shimoda said to just imagine the clouds how you want them to be, and they will oblige.

So, in the last hundred yards or so to the ridgeline, I imagined a rectangular hole in the ominous clouds above us, which would keep us dry. A few minutes later, I looked up and there was an almost perfect, rectangular hole in the clouds right above us, almost exactly as I imagined it. It was one of those “I’ll be damned, it works!” moments. However, what happened next was probably no accident. The hole closed almost immediately and the heavens opened up, just as we attained the ridgeline. The second picture below is from that moment, taken by my friend.

Within a minute or two after that picture was taken, as we stood on the ridge, looking down on Lake Italy, lightning hit the ridge. It is the closest I have ever come to being hit by lightning, and the flash was almost blinding and the boom echoed for an amazingly long time. While the lightning may have hit the spire, it may well have hit the ridge we were standing on. I have this feeling that it hit less than a hundred yards from where we were standing. Then it began hailing in a torrent. I looked for a boulder to hide under, but my friend said that the best action would be to get off the ridge ASAP, so we half-ran down into the valley.

The rest of the trip was awesome, and my friend said that it was the most beautiful Sierra country that he had seen, and I will not disagree. The trip battered us so greatly that my initial, ambitious route was cut short by fifteen miles or so, as we took a nearby valley out, so the trip was “only” about forty miles.

As I look back, I think that Mother Nature let me play with her clouds for a moment, but also reminded me to respect her.

In 1990, when my first stint with Dennis was finished:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#names

I spent part of the summer hiking in the Cascades. I did a few ambitious trips, but usually with my cousin. The trip documented below, however, I did by myself. Cascade Pass is one of the most popular hikes in the Cascades, for good reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Pass
    http://www.naturalbornhikers.com/Cas.../SahaleArm.htm
    http://www.nps.gov/noca/planyourvisi...pass-trail.htm

At the pass, you look down into Pelton Basin, and I went to Trapper Lake via a scramble trail.

http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=403058

At Trapper Lake, some scientists were performing data gathering related to the lake’s sediments, so I was not alone for the entire trip. I rafted Trapper Lake in my space-age raft (it weighs less than a pound, and I have had it since 1984). On the way out, Yawning Glacier tempted me. I had never been on a glacier before, and it took me about an hour of scrambling to get up to the glacier. As with that wobbly rock pile on the arm of Bear Creek Spire, the moraine field coming out of the glacier’s snout was a loose pile of boulders, and I sank up to my knee in boulders as I scrambled up to the glacier. Where the snout of the glacier met the mountain, the glacier had melted about three feet from the mountainside, forming a cave between glacier and mountain. Being young and foolish, I went into the cave about fifty yards. Water poured on me from the glacier. On the way out, I climbed onto the glacier for a moment, and got my glacier experience. I realized that without crampons and equipment, climbing on the glacier was out of the question, and I was cautious enough to know of the danger of crevasses.

After my adventure at Yawning Glacier, it came time to finish the trip. Going down is more dangerous than going up. Most mountaineering accidents are during the descent, not the ascent. As I looked down the mountain from the snout of Yawning Glacier, a snow chute went all the way to the valley floor. About a hundred yards below me, the chute narrowed to about twenty feet as it was flanked by rock walls (that the snow has melted away from). I had new Gore-Tex rain pants on. I decided to try to slide down the chute a ways, to make the descent easier. I put on my rain pants, kept my pack on my back, and crept out onto the snow chute. I sat down and dug my heels into the snow. My strategy was to let my heels up for a moment, to gauge the slope and see if it was too dangerous to attempt. If so, I would then just trudge down the slope (I did not have an ice axe or trekking pole – several years later, I acquired such gear, but not then). I slowly pulled my heels up, ready to kick them back in if I felt that it was too dangerous. Well, the fool found out how precarious his position was; I rocketed down the mountainside. I discovered that when you are in those situations, the shrieking that accompanies your descent is involuntary. I was able to steer with my heels, and navigated through that small gap in the rocks. Snowfields below glaciers are strewn with boulders, and I was able to steer around the bigger ones, and just went right over the smaller ones. After about a quarter mile of the “toboggan run,” my velocity gradually decreased enough that I was finally able to arrest my slide.

I performed a body inventory before I stood up, to see if anything was broken. I stood rather shakily. My butt sure hurt, but nothing seemed broken, except for the hole in the seat of my new rain pants. I still have those pants and wore them for more than ten years, with duct tape on my butt. There was some planning to my foolishness; I realized, before I did it, that the bottom of the valley was on the scramble route to Trapper Lake, and that if I was unable to walk that somebody would be by in not too many days (I hoped).

Below are images that show my route. That dotted-line up the mountainside in the attached pic is the route of my “toboggan run.”

http://www.mtnphil.com/MagicOld/MagicOld.html

That was the last time that I willingly did something like that. I still love to scramble off-trail, but never like that again. I got talked into leading two trips in 2000 that I really did not want to do, and on one of them, it ended up being more death-defying than anything else I ever did, and I want to die in bed, not on a mountainside. I have become pretty particular and cautious in my old age. As they say, there are old mountaineers and bold mountaineers, but there aren’t any old, bold mountaineers. That may help give some insight into my wild ride with Dennis. I’ll say this, however, my life’s experiences are like Walter Mitty’s, compared to what Dennis has been through.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Spire 0.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	6827   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spire 1.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	6828   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spire 2.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	6829  
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd April 2020 at 18:21.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st August 2014), kudzy (24th April 2011), Limor Wolf (15th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #459
    Thanks

Thanks Ernie.

Yes, the path to abundance is heart-centered, for sure.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#stage1

But until economic abundance manifests, which is necessarily rooted in energy abundance, an abundance-based reality probably cannot manifest. That is part of the conundrum.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#done

Best,

Wade

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

37. Link to Post #460
    Thanks

Cool Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hail all

Wade Frazier's 2nd interview
    (which was pre-recorded) will be Live on BBSRadio on Tuesday evening May 10th 2011 @ 7:55 Pacific 10:55 Eastern.
    You can Listen to the broadcast here: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/listen-live.html

It was another very informative interview, Wade is very knowledgeable in the area of alternative energy history.

The week previous to Wade on May 03 2011 we will also have Brian O'Leary on the show, who was recommended by Wade as another valuable source if information about Free Energy.

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 15th April 2011 at 05:15.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

ulli (14th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 535 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 73 123 523 535 LastLast