Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8961
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I am going to take a little break from my current theme. This will take more than one post, but I just finished this book on the Ravensbrück concentration camp. I am happy to report that reading a tome like that on Kindle was a fine experience, and actually would have been easier than reading the paper version, as it is huge, at over 700 pages. My old arms and hands have been having trouble holding those tomes in recent years, holding them in bed. The Ravensbrück book was a devastating read, but I want to back up a little before I cover it.

When I was nine years old, winning Junípero Serra Elementary School’s first spelling bee, the invasion of Vietnam was raging, Martin Luther King, Jr., was assassinated, and Bobby Kennedy was right behind him. Only many years later did I come to understand that Serra was California’s equivalent of Hitler, and those lovingly preserved missions were the professional ancestors of Hitler’s death camps. That same year, I remember doing one of those exercises that children perform, in which we were given stacks of magazines and cut-and-pasted the pictures from them onto construction paper, making a collage. From that stack, mostly Life, as I recall, I was easily able to make a collage of people being killed and dying in pools of blood. I titled my bloody montage “Death are them.” What a terrible thing for a child to do, but it was a sign of the times, as my great nation inflicted another unprovoked genocide.

One grandfather was crippled in World War I and survived a mustard gas attack, my other grandfather was at Guadalcanal in World War II, my father was in the Korean War, and my wife’s father flew The Hump in World War II and got a head injury. He is 95 and a celebrity at the VA hospitals, which he has been treated at for more than 75 years, for his head injury. I was a few years too young to have been in Vietnam, but I knew many who were. None of them ever wanted to talk about their war years much, but I heard enough over the years. Dennis killed many people in Southeast Asia, and he was a medic! During my ride with Dennis, I saw many former soldiers crumble under the stresses of those days, and after I moved to Ohio, I was treated by a psychologist who specialized in soldiers.

As I began my dive into the books in 1990, one of the first issues I came upon was World War II, and Paul Fussell’s and Eugene Sledge’s books, which I read while we slaughtered Iraqi conscripts, and I read Ralph’s book in those days. Within a couple of years, I was reading Howard Zinn’s work and American Holocaust, which was my big wakeup call on the greatest demographic catastrophe in the human journey. I wrote Noam back then, too, and I am attaching his first letter to me.

But, as I look back, I really did not study the phenomenon of Nazi Germany that much in those years, at least, not as much as I studied the American genocide. As I look back, I think that the immediate impetus to write my war essay was watching Saving Private Ryan and being enlightened by Uncle Howard on that issue. I spent the summer of 1999 studying for and writing my war essay, that was the beginning of my midlife crisis, and it spurred me to finally quit drinking the next year.

As I wrote my conspiracy essay, the Nazis came up again, and ever since, the Nazis have been a key subject that I write about, but it takes a toll. Several years ago, I was reading up on the JFK hit and the Allen Dulles connection and kind of renewed my Nazi studies, especially the CIA connection. How Dulles protected Karl Wolff is infamous, and I have a few NASA Nazi connections, which I have recently written about.

Since I got my Kindle, I loaded up several Nazi books, such as Hitler’s Furies, What We Knew, Hitler’s Children, and the definitive biography on von Braun, but the Ravensbrück book is in a class by itself. I can’t recall reading a book that embedded the death camp experience within the larger context of the course of World War II, as far as the Nazis went, as well as the Ravensbrück book did. I have a lot to write about that book, but time for bed.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	noam.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	44437  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th September 2020 at 13:54.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2020), Forest Denizen (19th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Joseph McAree (17th September 2020), Melinda (17th September 2020), Reinhard (23rd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #8962
    Thanks

Hi:

It is hard to know where to start on that Ravensbrück book. There may never be another death camp book like it, as the survivors are nearly all dead, as the death camps were liberated more than 75 years ago. The book was a chronological account, from when it was built, several months before World War II began, to when it was liberated, on the day that Hitler committed suicide.

It was the only camp made for women, and it was kind of a pet project for Himmler. He had a mistress a few miles away from it, as well as a human experimenter doctor pal, so he regularly visited, and Himmler micromanaged the camp, to the point of approving each flogging of a woman there. Unlike other famous death camps, Ravensbrück was not really for Jews, and they rarely comprised more than 10% of the camp population. That camp held German citizens: “asocials,” who were primarily criminals and prostitutes (but also just the unlucky), communists, and Jehovah’s Witnesses. The non-Germans were often prisoners of war and partisans, from all over the place, including Soviet doctors and nurses, Gypsies, Poles, Hungarians, Austrians, the French and British, and even some Americans, but also just hapless women who were swept up in the Nazi invasions. It was largely a slave labor camp, and Himmler got the idea of using sex as a way to motivate the men at the death camps, so the prostitutes at Ravensbrück got to ply their trade at other camps.

Over the course of World War II, Ravensbrück saw the full spectrum of activities that the other camps had, from Siemens’s eagerly building a factory next to Ravensbrück, to take advantage of the cheap labor, to deadly human experiments, to gas chambers and crematoria, to a death march at the end. As with the others, there were no illusions by the participants regarding the idea that they were inflicting awesome crimes against humanity, and they tried to cover it up as much as they could, but they could not kill everybody and destroy all the records. The prisoners hid the “rabbits,” who were the women who survived the human experiments, and some testified at Nuremberg. Most of the deaths (probably at least 40,000) were through starvation and disease, as they were intentionally worked to death.

What makes the Ravensbrück camp, and the book’s narrative, unusual is that because it was not an extermination camp, some inmates lived there from the beginning to the end, and the author, Sarah Helm, told the stories of many of the women, including the camp guards, often by interviewing them. When Auschwitz was eventually built, Ravensbrück’s guards and inmates initially staffed it.

Helm’s Ravensbrück book will be her magnum opus, and she performed a monumental service in writing it. It was in almost equal measures horrifying, inspiring, and sorrowful, and what made the book doubly informative was how the narrative helped illuminate how the Final Solution was arrived at and its general course.

Holocaust scholars have long written on the slow path to the Final Solution, from segregation to expulsion to extermination, and Helm’s book chronicled that path and how it impacted the Ravensbrück camp.

Helm’s book made the Ravensbrück camp come alive, as it was filled with remembrances of the inmates, and combined with testimony from the Ravensbrück trial, which saw several guards, doctors, and administrators executed, or else they committed suicide before their executions. There was a photo section, of the camp, inmates, and some surviving documents, which helped make it all more real.

I think that each reader will have to decide what was the most harrowing part, but for me, it was the ever-present specter of a violent death, but the conditions were so horrific that many women welcomed their deaths, and many committed suicide by running into the electric fence on the camp’s perimeter. The casual violence inflicted by the guards may have been the most jarring for me. A guard might decide to crack an inmate across the face while walking by, with her ever-present club, taking a few teeth with the blow, and inmates were regularly beaten to death for the most minor infractions, or seemingly for the sheer fun of it. Not all of the guards were sadists, and the original head of the women guards was actually protected by the inmates and hidden, as her human decency was not defeated, even while she continued to revere Hitler, Himmler, and the Nazi social project.

What came through clearly in Helm’s book was the pseudoscientific basis of the Nazi program. Eugenics was the rage back then, and the Nazis just took it a little further, in “cleansing” the gene pool. Himmler was a chicken breeder, and he applied his chicken ideas to his death camps and other projects. Also, a great deal of the human experimentation was to help German soldiers survive the rigors of warfare. There was a kind of crazy scientific rationale for it all, but the doctors who performed the experiments were under no illusions about the crimes they were committing. As they operated on the women’s legs at Ravensbrück, they actually hid their identities by covering the faces of the women with sheets, so that they could not see who performed the experiments on them. At the end, when the Soviets and Americans were closing in, orders came from on high to kill all of the experiment survivors (the “rabbits”), and the other women in the camp hid them.

What may have been the most heartbreaking was how the women could be treated after “liberation.” The Soviet soldiers were the first to encounter Ravensbrück, and they soon set about raping the inmates, who were the sick and invalid 3,000 that were left behind on the final death march. The Soviet inmates were appalled that as the Germans never raped the inmates (sex with the inmates could be a capital offense among the SS), they were raped by their “comrade” Soviet “liberators.” Also, Stalin considered every captured soldier a traitor, and when some of the survivors went back to Mother Russia, several were soon sent to Siberia, and the rest knew to remain silent about their experiences. Arguably the most heroic inmate (but there were plenty to choose from) was Yevgenia Klemm, who saved many lives as an inmate, and she initially got her professor’s position back when she returned to the Soviet Union, but Stalin’s goons soon began a campaign to defrock her, which succeeded, and she committed suicide.

For the inmates from France, the UK, Norway, and elsewhere in the West, nobody in their home nations wanted to hear about what they survived, or were even capable of understanding any of it, and survivors stayed silent until Helm visited them. In that, I found echoes of my own journey. There are very few people in my life that I can discuss my adventures with. Almost nobody cares or wants to hear about it, even though it is the most important subject on Earth. But enough about me.

With Helm’s book, I will finish my Nazi studies for now. What comes through loud and clear, with that book and so many others, is how disgusting and disingenuous the defenses were by the Nazi doctors and other human experimenters. All of the Nazi doctors and scientists who came over in Operation Paperclip were complicit, at one level or another, and that they became Space Race heroes and hosts of Disney shows is kind of surreal. The revelations of Strughold’s experiments that escaped the evidence destruction activities were just the tip of the iceberg. We will never know how much human experimentation happened.

Summer is over, and with this post, it is off to begin working in earnest on the essay update, and I’ll leave the Nazis behind for now. I don’t plan to revisit the subject for some time, as it takes a lot out of me to study it, and I will be digesting Helm’s book for a long, long time. Oh, I’ll be making my usual posts, perhaps not daily, as something has to give, but I plan to orient all of my reading to the essay update, although just last night, I was reading Kindle books that I just got on George Washington’s Indian policy, which I have written plenty about before, and a book on vaccination. Some things never change.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th September 2020 at 15:22.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (17th September 2020), Elixir (17th September 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Joseph McAree (17th September 2020), Reinhard (18th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #8963
    Thanks

Hi:

As a brief addendum to the previous post, as I think back to my early days, in 1986, the year I met Dennis, I watched Shoah at a local art house, over three nights, as it was nine hours long. So, I was questing, searching, seeing the dark underbelly of our world before my ride with Dennis really began. My Skid Row days in LA, in ways, comprised the beginning of my awakening, and I can see that my subscribing to Christian Science Monitor was another way that I was trying to awaken past the propaganda. But if you had asked me then if that was what I was doing, I would have looked at you in incomprehension. A few years later, that question would have made more sense to me.

So, my awareness of Nazi Germany and the Holocaust goes way back, to a friend of my first girlfriend’s family having a concentration camp tattoo on his arm (he was French). But, it was a long, slow journey of awakening on those issues.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2020), Elixir (17th September 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Gracy (18th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Reinhard (18th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #8964
    Thanks

Hi:

As a little coda to that Ravensbrück story, I am closer to that situation than it might seem. The survivors largely stayed silent, until Holocaust Deniers began to become prominent, and when Robert Faurisson began publicly denying that there were any gas chambers, particularly at Ravensbrück, some Ravensbrück survivors publicly spoke out, Anise Girard led them, and she was a close friend of Germaine Tillion, who wrote a memoir of her days at Ravensbrück. That situation is covered in Helm’s book.

The Faurisson Affair was a key controversy in Noam’s political work, and Ed wrote about it. Noam has always been pretty absolute on freedom of speech, and he never agreed with Faurisson’s views (which are, IMO, nutty and easy to dismiss), but Noam was always adamant that Faurisson had a right to say it. And, obviously, Noam is and Ed was Jewish, and they lost relatives in the Holocaust. Noam’s own words on the issue are worth reading, and he finished it with: “It is a poor service to the memory of the victims of the holocaust to adopt a central doctrine of their murderers.”

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Billy (19th September 2020), Elixir (18th September 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Gracy (18th September 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Reinhard (18th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #8965
    Thanks

Hi:

To wrap up my whistleblower, etc. thread for now, from the days of my earliest energy dreams in 1974, changing the world has been my goal, but it took me a long time to begin to understand the stakes of the game. What I call the Fifth Epoch today I began envisioning when I became Dennis’s partner in 1987, but I had so very far to go. By the time I left my home town in 1990, radicalized, with my life in ruins, I knew that free energy technology existed. Most of my Fifth Epoch vision was developed back then, but it was another 20 years before I really began thinking in Epochal terms.

I became familiar with whistleblowers when I was a teenager, I have encountered many over the years since then, and became friends with some of them, such as Gary and Ralph. I also became aware of insiders at a young age, who were not necessarily blowing the whistle, but they gave me the benefit of what they experienced, from Mr. Mentor’s travails to Ron Waugh’s revelation to various tidbits that I received over the years. And like the Disclosure Project witnesses, the most credible insider information that I encountered was when people stumbled into it, as part of their jobs, such as Rodney Stich, or saw something that they were not supposed to see, and eventually spoke out. There are quite a few “whistleblowers” and “insiders” that I have considerable skepticism about, and even if what they report is genuine, it usually has little relevance to my work and is certainly no guide for action, which is ultimately what my work is about.

For me, all of those revelations were only data points to support two basic ideas:

That is really about it, as far as those whistleblowers and insiders go, in their relationship to my work. The rest is not really that important to me, including the role that ETs may have played in the human journey or what they are up to today. It is about what we do, not the ETs or GCs. It is the divide between spectators and victims on one side and creators on the other, and creators create with love. This is all about integrity and sentience, which are humanity’s rarest and most precious resources.

The JFK hit, and its ET connection, is merely another facet of the situation, as is the media analysis that Ed and Noam did for many years, the other global rackets (energy trumps all), and so many other topics that I deal with in my work, such as the NASA Nazis. Those are important aspects of the comprehensive perspective that my work requires, but they are really ancillary to the main goals: ushering in the biggest event in the human journey, while simultaneously averting the looming global catastrophe, as a mere side-effect. Everything else truly is noise, including the current pandemic and the possible totalitarian power plays related to it.

I have seen what doesn’t work, in its many flavors and iterations, I am trying out something that might, and it is worth one man’s life to see if it can work. It can’t hurt, if done right, and might help, and maybe a lot. That is my game, and we’ll see how it goes with my remaining years on this planet.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th September 2020 at 14:19.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Billy (19th September 2020), Elixir (19th September 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Reinhard (23rd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #8966
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been a little revelatory in recent posts, and it is time for more. For nearly 20 years, I have refrained from exposing one of Dennis’s libelers, but enough is enough, as it keeps getting thrust in my face, often as the premier commentary on the free energy field. That that libel piece is so popular and enduring speaks volumes to what is wrong with this world, the fringes, and the free energy field in particular.

Ed continually defended Noam from the smear jobs, such as in this essay, which I cite in Ed’s bio. The smear job on Cambodia was the most egregious, and, of course, Ed got smeared, too, which is what led to my becoming his biographer. So, this will be in the spirit of what Ed did, but what Noam and Ed suffered through was trivial compared to what Dennis has been subjected to. Dennis should be dead dozens of times over.

Perhaps the main reason why I never named Mr. Skeptic in my essays was so that he could slink away and his crimes would not follow him, at least for my part. People who Google his name will not find it in my essays. He outright libeled Dennis in his initial claim to fame, and that libelous article is the first result that came up when I just Googled “Dennis Lee energy.” When I was run out of another forum, as the admin ganged up with a troll, the troll rested his case on that essay, to portray Dennis as a criminal. The trolls come swarming if I appear in unprotected venues, and the admins pile on, which can make one wonder if the entire Internet is one big PSYOP.

Also, Mr. Skeptic demonstrated his criminality, and I would rather not tangle with criminals, if I can avoid it.

Similarly, I am not going to name Dennis’s libeler in the free energy field, but for the first time, I will link to it, and also to others who promote it and should know better. This will take some time, and I’ll plunk along on it in coming posts.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Billy (19th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (18th September 2020), Elixir (21st September 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Reinhard (23rd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #8967
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

This will be a little post on Greer’s efforts. I have been made aware of this situation from 2013, and all I’ll say is that there may be far more than meets the eye to it. I have mentioned Greer’s dead man’s switch before, and here is part of it.

I have said it before and I’ll say it again: Greer played an insanely dangerous game. He got in deeply with the spooks. Greer mentioned his $2 billion offer in his dead man’s switch document, and all I’ll say is that it was offered by the same gang who nearly killed Brian, and the “offer” to Dennis likely hailed from that same general vicinity.

Like Gary did, Greer named names, and that is a good way to get killed. In the end, I don’t see any way to dance with the spooks and win, especially to bring free energy and the like to the world. They are the masters of that game. Also, humanity’s general level of integrity is so low that the spooks and friends really don’t have to work that hard. One provocateur in the midst of a hundred average people, who are easily manipulated by greed, fear, and playing to their ego mechanisms, gets the job done, especially when the effort is already under external attack. I saw it with Bill and Ken, who were disposable contract agents, playing the inside-outside job with the authorities.

From people close to the issue, my understanding is that Greer was never the same after those deadly 1997 events. So, as he pursues his bisexual nature and strikes his Charles Atlas poses, it leaves him open to all manner of angle at him, kind of like how Dennis’s Christian and “Patriot” ways could be seen as a liability.

I don’t want to come within a million miles of stuff like that. I’ll continue to be charitable and say that Greer meant well and may continue to be motivated that way, but I have my doubts. He may well have been compromised, and the way that he is going about it I don’t see as a viable path to the finish line. Mass movements, dancing with the spooks, chasing after inventors, being mentored by Laurence Rockefeller, and the like, is a very mixed bag, and can be life-risking.

I am doing something radically different from what Dennis and Greer have done. The closest that I have seen to it was how Brian approached it, and he would have understood my big essay probably better than anybody.

Best,

Wade
    I've toyed with the idea of trying Greer's new Contact App (I have my own foundational practices, but I enjoy the occasional experimentation). While Greer does have some great material, it is clear too that it has become part of, or all, of his means of making a living. While I don't believe that is an inherently bad thing per see (part of my income comes from teaching Qigong), it can be a hole that is hard to get out of once someone starts devoting 3 hours or more of their time per day to a cause.

On that note, I also observed that Greer seems to be going after a hundredth monkey effect, i.e: "Let's get enough people to meditate and make peaceful contact, so we can transform the rest of humanity via resonance."

Numerous practitioners in the Qigong world, in Buddhist traditions and other systems have the same mentality. The reality is though, particularly in money driven countries, I would be VERY surprised if even 1% of the population meditates for more than 5 minutes a week. Five minutes is fine for a bit of relaxation, but it's not going to create any waves. With many said practices, you really have to train for an hour or more per day to effect significant transformation in the consciousness and lifeforce. Depending on the system it can take even longer than that, especially if you wanted to have a resonance effect on others! What I've come to realize with teaching people (and with having weeks of laziness myself) is that unless someone has a DEEP yearning and fascination with a particular pastime, they aren't going to stay consistent with it in the long run, no matter how disciplined they are.

1% of the population meditating for an hour or more per day? Forget it! Even in countries before the industrial era that had a Buddhist majority, with more people meditating, they were still limited by the vagaries of a feudal/hierarchical agrarian economy (though perhaps a bit better than the hellhole of feudal Europe).

That leads back to the aforementioned point about Greer getting his income from his work. Once someone devotes 3 or more hours per day to something, it can interfere with your personal life, given the pressures of a daily schedule and having to make money. While not impossible, unless one has an ideal schedule (decent job, no kids) it's inevitable that many need to earn some or all of their income from their alternative hobby or cause. Once that happens, they may still be accomplishing some decent work, but it's a case where the needs of paying the bills (and the temptation of getting a bit more) can compromise their original goal. So in that sense, it wouldn't surprise me if the spokes realized the best way to compromise Greer wasn't a hard approach, but getting some groupies to follow him around, etc.

In terms of resonance, it certainly CAN work, but I know for myself I shouldn't worry about changing the masses, but instead influence people and networks that are in the best place to help, such as those who can join the choir effort. People will be far more likely to adopt better life practices when life is no longer a constant scramble for dwindling resources.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 19th September 2020 at 16:29.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th September 2020), Bill Ryan (19th September 2020), Billy (19th September 2020), Elixir (21st September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Melinda (20th September 2020), Reinhard (23rd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), Wade Frazier (19th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8968
    Thanks

Thanks Chris!

Big subjects. In my new thread, I am going to discuss the perils of the commercial approach, at length, and let’s just say that Greer has made missteps in this area, and potentially ones that are fatal to the effort. Some of the rumors I have heard, of misappropriation and other issues, allegedly from people close to him, are unfortunately too familiar. I have never asked for a penny for my work, and it has allowed me to avoid many pitfalls, but that has its challenges too, as I had to sacrifice my life to do it.

On the meditative approach, you hit the nail on the head, and what I have a lot of problem with, regarding the so-called mystical community, which can be very New Agey. There is a huge impractical streak that runs through it, like the idea that some meditators can raise the vibe enough to cause some kind of hundredth monkey effect, which we now know did not happen, but was a fabrication. Oh, I think there is something to Sheldrake’s Causative Formation idea, but my work emphasizes the physical constraints on our societies. Even Tibet had a society based on forced servitude, as all agrarian civilizations did.

Each Epoch had characteristic features, based on the energy surplus. No society ever raised itself much higher than the political-economic realities allowed for. I see a lot of this “raise our vibrations” talk among free energy and other advocates. The big changes in human ideologies and how humanely we treat each other came as a result of the Epochal changes, which were always rooted in the energy issue, not the cause of them. Industrialization liberated women and slaves, not some raising of the human conscience, through agrarian religions, meditation, etc. In the Fifth Epoch, I see meditation taking a prominent role, and for what I am doing, meditation/prayer in the choir will have its place, to help form “cohesion” and maintain the choir’s vibe, but their song will not be intended to attract the masses, but to attract those who can help move the ball down the field, and not many of them walk on Earth today, but it won’t take many, either.

The big changes in human consciousness will happen as a result of the Fifth Epoch’s arrival, and won’t be a cause of it. The choir will need to aspire to Fifth Epoch awareness, but the masses won’t. Ten Dennises could make the Fifth Epoch happen, or a hundred Brians. Greer is going after a mass movement, and he is not the right person to lead something like that. For anybody who has been close to him, that is clear. Greer is not a man of the people, like Dennis and Brian were. But, I saw so many problems with mass movements that I finally abandoned the idea, which led to my choir idea. I am asking for a lot more than Greer is, from individuals, and I know it will start slowly. Nobody has tried this approach before, and few really understand it much, and that is normal, but I seek the freaks.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (20th September 2020), Elixir (21st September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Melinda (21st September 2020), Reinhard (23rd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #8969
    Thanks

Hi:

I will have a few threads going at once in the coming weeks. I have finally been driven to expose one of Dennis’s libelers in a way that I have not done before, as for nearly 20 years, it is considered by many to be the premier commentary on the free energy field, which reflects the field’s state of arrested development, the almost complete lack of discernment that is common in the field, and why I don’t want to have anything to do with it. When criminal behavior is lauded, on the most important issue on Earth, we are in big trouble.

I decided that I need to establish my bona fides a little more, and provide more documentation on my life, as various criminals may come after me, in the lying style of Mr. Skeptic. I also do it to try to help overcome this medium’s limitations, and make my life more real to the people I seek. Not everybody can hang out with me. So, I began the process in the past few days and got my memorabilia box out of my attic, which I had not looked through for many years.

I have murderers, thieves, and the insane in my family, men who almost never worked an honest day in their lives, etc. I doubt that my family is all that unusual. This is just humanity’s benighted condition these days. My fellow travelers generally reported something similar. Nobody in my family can begin to understand my journey, and I can’t discuss it with any blood relatives. In a way, it is not too far removed from how those death camp survivors could not tell anybody in their lives about their experiences. Generally, the survivors did not want to talk about it, and nobody wanted to hear it.

Long ago, I took in one of my criminal relatives, who seemed to be trying to mend his ways. I think that he was trying, but those patterns of thought and behavior are hard to break. He regularly displayed his criminal mentality to me, although I doubt that he realized it at times. It is not easy to hide who we are. It can come out in subtle ways. As I went through that box this past weekend, some items were missing, and I wondered if I was misremembering in my old age, but I could also tell that the box’s contents had been disturbed. I hunted for some of the missing documentation that is in the public domain, found some of it, but I also doubted that I had been careless enough to lose it. Then, last night, I realized that about the only item in that box with any commercial value was missing, and I finally realized that my criminal relative almost certainly stole it. It was my father’s security badge from the Gemini 12 mission. I produced it before, with his name removed, but I am attaching it now, with his name. In the USA, privacy is long gone, in our neo-Orwellian times. I can probably be doxxed in a few minutes. I can see all of my close family member names (and people I don’t even know, who are related by marriage, it seems), and even all of the addresses I have lived at since college, in a few minutes of surfing the Internet.

My father has dementia, and won’t be entertaining snooping visitors, so this is a relatively safe disclosure. That Gemini 12 badge is going to be the first of many documents that I will publish in the coming weeks on my life. So, this is the first post on documenting my life.

Best,

Wade

Name:	gemini 12.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	44516  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th October 2020 at 20:53.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Elixir (21st September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #8970
    Thanks

Hi:

As an FYI, as I work on documenting my life, I am going to slow down on my Avalon posts. I will be plunking along on that famous libelous article, so the posts in coming weeks will be scattered to those,

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Elixir (21st September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #8971
    Thanks

Hi:

As a prelude to documenting my life, the company that I had my DNA test done at just sent me a notice on their refined analysis, and it is attached. Well no south Asian heritage in that one, no Iberian Peninsula or southern Europe, either. It is still an infant science. I recently got a notification on a match with a possible first cousin, and it in fact was a first cousin. They even named the DNA location that they made the match from, so the process definitely works.

This one was more like it, on my Scandinavian heritage, which I figured was about half, as my mother was only Norwegian and Swedish, to my knowledge. About 30% British Isles also fits, as does that “settler” DNA in North America. It matches the migration pattern of my family-name ancestors, and my grandmother was born in Ohio.

As I dug through my memory box, I found a letter from my aunt who died a few years ago, written in 1994, after our trip to visit the homestead in Kansas. She included the attached newspaper clippings, of my father’s days in the Marine Corps, which I have written about. He was a boot camp drill sergeant at Camp Pendleton in his last months there in 1957, around the same time that Oswald was in the vicinity. The newspaper articles were from Bellingham’s newspaper. The middle document is the box that my father sent a home movie that he shot in Korea in, which was sent through Hawaii and postmarked in 1956. This may seem like elementary documentation, but it will support the idea that everything that I write about is supported. Unlike that libeler and other assailants of Dennis, I don’t just make stuff up.

While I am at it, as my father’s military background influenced me, I am also attaching the telegram from my Congressman, notifying me of my nomination for the Air Force Academy. I have my mother to thank for prevailing on my father to talk me out of it. She probably shuddered to think what the military would do to me. Her father and husband both came back from war a mess. Her father was crippled, my father was an emotional wreck, and my mother once told me that she should have probably ended the marriage when my father returned from Korea. My father’s father returned an emotional mess, too.

Ah heck, I’ll put this up at Avalon, too. We’ll see if I keep doing that in these life documentation posts.

Best,

Wade

Name:	dna 2020.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	44524   Click image for larger version

Name:	airforce.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	44525   Click image for larger version

Name:	marines.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	44526  

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), kudzy (22nd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #8972
    Thanks

Hi:

I have read many books over the years that challenge vaccination, and I just finished what may be the best I have read so far, by an MD in general practice, titled Vaccination: A Reappraisal. Like that women’s death camp book that I recently read, it is hard to know where to start. One day, I will update my medical racket essay again, and the vaccination section will get a little more work. The book did not tell me much that I was not already aware of, to one degree or another, but it was a tour de force in summarizing the issues, and it got pretty deeply into the details.

The bottom line is that vaccination can’t take credit for vanquishing any disease, just like fluoridation’s promoters can’t make any credible claims as to its safety and efficacy. The author, Richard Moskowitz, made the standard observation that the childhood diseases that children are vaccinated against today – measles, mumps, and chickenpox – have denied children’s immune systems the chance to use those diseases to develop. People who had those mild childhood diseases, like I did, got a lifetime benefit of a healthy immune system. Those who got vaccinated for them were doomed to a lifetime of chronic diseases. The reactions of the body to the real disease, versus the ersatz versions from vaccination, are completely different. With the real disease, the body reacts “acutely,” with fever and rashes, and when it is over, the body’s immune response ends, but it will never get those illnesses again. It learned from the experience. With vaccination, the body continues to put out antibodies, but it never had the acute illness. What was injected into the body, which bypassed the normal way of encountering the disease, seems to stay in the body, which is what elicits the immune response. The immune system is overworked from that ersatz disease and, eventually, it begins to attack normal cells, which leads to autoimmune disorders. There is a great deal of evidence for that.

Vaccination: A Reappraisal is essentially a more professional version of my medical racket essay, written by an MD. He cited a lot of the same authors and evidence that I do. Moskowitz wrote at length on the corruption of the CDC, and how Big Pharma is a pure racket anymore.

Anybody who denies the link between vaccination and autism is ignorant, gullible, or lying. Autism is only one of many neurological disorders linked to vaccination. Of the many incredible statistics in Vaccination: A Reappraisal, the most shocking may have been that more than 25% of all American adolescents and young adults have some form of brain damage, per the CDC’s own statistics. Autism incidence has increased 40-fold in the past 40 years, and the largely unvaccinated Amish have less than 2% the rate of autism that the general American population does. There have been several studies of unvaccinated populations, and they have greatly reduced chronic conditions, of anywhere from half to 10% of the vaccinated population or less, such as in a study in New Zealand, while 5% of the vaccinated surveyed had their tonsils removed, none of the unvaccinated did.

In the end, Moskowitz said that the issue was largely one of capitalism run amuck, with this kind of religious faith among the proponents of vaccination, when they did not have awesome conflicts of interest. As with alternative cancer treatment, the racket is alive and well, and witch hunts are mounted on doctors and scientists who dissent from the dogma, some of which Moskowitz chronicled. Since the medical racket is one of the global cartels, the “capitalism on steroids” aspect of it is very familiar.

I won’t be lining up to get my COVID-19 vaccine.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th October 2020 at 20:02.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anka (7th October 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (22nd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), kudzy (22nd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #8973
    Thanks

Hi:

In my documentation thread, I will be establishing my bona fides in a way I have not before, but there will be a lot that I still can’t reveal, until more people die. But I am going to establish Dennis’s, and deconstruct that libelous article, which is representative of the libel directed Dennis’s way since I met him. I have already done most of this, on that lessons learned thread, which got me chased out of another forum, as an admin gullibly swallowed the disinformation hook, line, and sinker.

What I have found interesting over the years is the paths that my fellow travelers took to free energy. None of us began our journeys thinking about free energy, but our paths all led there. Brian got there via the scientist and political activist route, and then his mystical awakening, which led to his leaving the scientific establishment and exploring the fringes. Mark got there via the scientific and mystical awakening route. Adam Trombly got there by finding his father’s diary, of his work on reverse engineering captured ET technology. I came from the inventor’s and businessman’s route and, of course, meeting Dennis, led there by a voice in my head, which even I have a hard time believing happened, and I am the one who heard the voice.

In ways, Dennis’s path to free energy was the strangest and most spectacular of them all. Growing up as a migrant farmworker who was forced into leaving home at age 13, becoming an army medic who aspired to become a surgeon, but was in combat instead, who then studied Utopian societies before he learned what he was really involved with, who then struck out in the entrepreneurial waters with his idealism, and should have died many times by then. His first business was wiped out in the mayhem of the USA’s first energy crisis, which ended humanity’s most prosperous period. Dennis played in the USA’s capitalist jungle, mobsters constantly tried muscling in on his idealistic businesses, his businesses were repeatedly stolen by his business associates, and he again should not have survived those experiences. After many larger-than-life experiences, he landed in his home state, his infant son died, and he unwittingly landed in the midst of an energy crisis. After wasting a year with the local oligarchy, Dennis left for Seattle. He initially thought that the electric companies would love him, as he could bring the energy conservation that their full-page ads begged for. He had yet to realize that he was bringing more energy conservation than they had in mind.

In Seattle in 1985, Dennis mounted the greatest effort ever made to bring alternative energy to the marketplace, as he put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, in the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw or heard of. I have yet to see one of Dennis’s assailants deal with Dennis’s efforts through his Seattle days the least bit honestly, as they instead portray the gangster activities by Washington’s electric industry and their minions, such the media and Attorney General, as some righteous effort to protect the public from that con man Dennis. Not only does that reflect deep naïveté, Dennis’s assailants seem to compete on who can tell the biggest lies about those days. But I get ahead of myself a little.

While Dennis was making his run in Seattle, I was living my life’s unhappiest years in LA, going through cognitive dissonance, on the way to realizing that my profession was worthless. My IQ is on the low end of the genius range, which I have discussed before, and will provide more on that in my documentation thread. I am not that smart, only the middle member of my family on that scale, but I always tried to figure it all out. In my early days, I was a raging idealist, which was partly what made my days in LA so hard for me, but which also led me to Dennis, and he could not get rid of me. I am going to get into the details of what Dennis did in a way that I have not done before, as I discuss issues of business, what Dennis took on, and how I wanted to see it go, which is not what Dennis did. That is a long story, and there is no other story like it, that I know of.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2021 at 15:17.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #8974
    Thanks

Hi:

I was too young to remember it, but by age 2, I had memorized the books my parents read to me. My father once found me, in the dark one morning, reading the books to myself, out loud. I remember being fascinated by books at age 2, and I remember writing my name at age 4. Reading came effortlessly to me, and I don’t really recall learning to read. It was just there. By third grade, I remember reading books of hundreds of pages, such as a biography of Sam Houston. In third grade, it seems that my father realized that he had a prodigy on his hands, and he began teaching me octal and binary numbering systems. Houston’s schools were different from California’s. There were four third grade classrooms, ranked by ability, and I was in the “honors” classroom. The Apollo 1 fire drove my father from NASA, and we moved back to California in May 1967. My mother later told me that I had been selected, with one other boy, for some kind of “gifted” summer school, in those Great Society days, but we moved away. I have attached my third grade report card. Math, science, reading, and spelling came easily to me, but I have always had poor small motor control, and my handwriting has always been terrible. Those four absent days are when I had the mumps, which was my last childhood disease. I also twitched a lot (and still do). I am somewhere in the autism spectrum, and a nerd’s nerd.

I have also attached the class picture from third grade. The tall boy in the top row was Heston, who was the other boy picked for the gifted program. Nine years later, I noticed that Mark was picked in the 33rd round by the Dodgers in the 1976 draft, as you can see in the newspaper clipping that I saved. I believe that he is in the next-to-top row. I am in the top row, second from right. I have an eidetic memory, but it is not that good. I have many vivid memories of that year in Texas. My memories begin when I was two, and by age 5, I can recall many memories, and many are prominent today.

It looks like I was in scouts for three years, between third and sixth grade, evidence attached, and here is a picture of me in Houston, with my uniform on.

My father sometimes gave me NASA materials, and I have a bunch of it in that memory box, and I have big pictures of Apollo 11 on the Moon, and I don’t know exactly how I got them. I have attached a picture of one of those NASA fact sheets.

Best,

Wade

Name:	3rd grade.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	44548   Click image for larger version

Name:	jessup.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	44549   Click image for larger version

Name:	scouts3.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	44550   Click image for larger version

Name:	NASA.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	44551  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2020 at 03:45.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Harmony (23rd September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), kudzy (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #8975
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written before about how Dennis started his businesses with no money. I helped him rebuild twice, but in those instances, Mr. Professor and I provided the seed capital. Mr. Professor helped Dennis again, after he got out of jail, and it bankrupted him. Those days wrecked his life and led to an early death. That blood is partly on my hands, and I don’t want to bury anybody else that I get involved in my work, and cautioning gung-ho newbies seems to be my fate, as they rush out to proselytize to their social circles and the like. The best of them come back to me, chastened, with tales of ostracism, and are ready to begin learning. This is the hardest nut to crack on Earth, and the best of the best have sacrificed their lives trying. This is not the place for newbies and their bright ideas, which have all been tried countless times. My current approach was arrived at through a lifetime of trial and error.

On the businessman’s approach to alternative energy, I know of no effort more noble, amazing, and auspicious than Dennis’s, and if he could not make a dent that way, I don’t know who can. I am going to get into the details of it in a way that I have not before.

Commerce is very old. Long-distance trade has been dated to 150,000 years ago. Social animals generally have some kind of division of labor, which is largely why they are social animals. The human division of labor has resulted in big, strong, and fast men (hunting), women with nimble fingers (gathering), and the rise of the city was mainly about the rise of professions, as agriculture’s energy surplus allowed for the development of classes not involved with food procurement, and people used those big brains for something new. Writing was not too far behind it, which was a social tool that shortened learning curves. In industrial societies, there were new forms of social organization, women and slaves were liberated, people lived much longer, literacy was universal, and other aspects that Third Epoch peasants, much less Second Epoch hunter-gatherers, could not really imagine. Even though the technology to usher in the Fifth Epoch is older than I am, the Fifth Epoch has proven to be similarly unimaginable to today’s masses, as ignorance, denial, and fear are the standard responses to the idea of the Fifth Epoch. The vast majority of humanity is going to be unwilling and unable to even imagine the Fifth Epoch before it arrives, and that is normal. It took me many years to finally understand and accept it.

Dennis came to free energy via the commerce route, and his idealism drove him from the beginning. He began in the shark tank of New Jersey, of all places, and survived murder attempts, having his businesses stolen, and the like. He tried to give a dying business to a televangelist, as Dennis was in his early Christian days. The business was something that Dennis invented in a bout of automatic writing, as a way to give consumers a voice in the marketplace. It was a beautiful dream, but Dennis was always way ahead of his time. His first business was started with no seed capital, and that consumer-oriented business (which reincarnated in watered-down form as the Discover Card) was begun with almost no seed capital. You have to see how somebody like Dennis operates to believe it. In place of seed capital was Dennis’s amazingly persuasive personality (he may be the best salesman who ever lived), his drive and vision, and a wife who was there for every step of the way. Alison fell in love with Dennis’s business, and soon fell in love with Dennis. Anybody who thinks that Dennis is a criminal does not know Alison, who does not let Dennis get away with anything, much less criminal activity. She is a bigger idealist than Dennis is, in ways. They have the two biggest hearts that I know of.

After the USA’s first energy crisis wiped out Dennis’s first company, he began that consumer-uniting company, and after that failed, he got into energy conservation. His first foray was low-flow showerheads, but he soon graduated to insulating homes, as skyrocketing energy prices led Americans to discover the virtues of conservation. Dennis was a seat-of-the-pants industrialist, although if you had asked him if he was, he might have looked at you in incomprehension. He took a fledgling effort that was stuck at the craftsman (Third Epoch) stage, tried to bring it into the Fourth Epoch and industrialize, as he replaced a man with a bucket and foam (and poor quality control) with a computer-controlled “battlewagon” that insulated entire neighborhoods in one fell swoop. As usual, Dennis started with no money, and partnered with people already in the business. Dennis immediately began to revolutionize them and go big, and his partners invariably got greedy and tried to steal what Dennis built, almost overnight. That happened time after time, the Mob got involved more than once, and Dennis should not have survived it.

To revisit that libelous article, it said that Dennis “raised” $100 million, when I know for a fact that it was less than $10 million. We can call that scientist merely ignorant, if we are being charitable, if he was unable to distinguish between capital investment and revenues. Dennis’s companies, all combined, never came close to $100 million in revenues, much less having seed capital of that, as his companies were always stolen, wiped out, or died slow deaths, partly from a combination of those dynamics, but also because, in the free energy field, for instance, Dennis took on far too much, and thought that he had far more to tap than he did, and we encountered opposition that we did not dream of. And that is a long story that I am about to tell, in a way that I have not done before.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2020 at 15:28.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2020), Chris Gilbert (23rd September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), kudzy (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #8976
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a busy day ahead of me, so I need to make this brief. When I write that the public will be unable to imagine the Fifth Epoch before it arrives, and how it is normal, and that I relinquished judgment of it long ago, humanity’s “normalcy” is the same kind of “normalcy” that sees a third of all species in our position wipe themselves out, and usually take the ecosystems with them. That is one hell of a “normal,” and I am going to ask Scotty to beam me up if it comes to that, but if it does, I’ll probably get “lucky” and won’t live to see it.

It is one heck of a challenge to not judge a humanity that heads headlong toward catastrophe, largely unaware and uncaring, as they are focused on their immediate self-interest above all, or perhaps the welfare of their social circle. That might be the biggest challenge of all on this path, to realize that hardly anybody is going to care about or be aware of this task, until it succeeds. As Dennis once said, to summarize a key question on this path: “Who are we doing this for?”

To be able to accept that, and keep going, without judging the situation – that might be the most difficult feat on Earth. I have seen people triumph on that issue, and others who crashed and burned. Everybody that I know of on this path had their moments of dismay and disgust, but those still productive learned to accept it and keep going. That is far from easy to achieve, and is one of the greatest hazards of this path, as ending up angry and bitter, and worse, is a common fate. There is nothing easy about this.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), kudzy (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #8977
    Thanks

Hi:

We moved to Ventura County upon my father’s graduation from the University of Washington, with a degree in electrical engineering, in March 1963, as my father went to work for the Navy, to go live in that California sunshine that my parents got addicted to, during my father’s Marine days. They never left warm climates again.

My mother took my brother and me to California on an airliner, which was the only time that I was on an airplane until my trip to Europe at age 16. Flying was an elite activity back then. We rented our first home in Oxnard, and Art the rocket scientist and his family lived at the end of the street. Next to Art’s home was an agricultural field that has long since been turned into a housing development. A professional baseball pitcher lived around the corner from us, and I remember throwing a rock in that field next to Art’s house, and was mesmerized by watching the rock in flight, and I was five. My father had a world-class throwing arm, and I inherited it. He was also a strong distance runner, and I inherited that, too (the first mile that I ran for time was a 5:13 mile, and I could have been around a 4:30 runner, if I had committed to it). In second grade, my father put me into organized baseball. As I look back, it was kind hard to believe, but they put all grade schoolers in the same league, so on my team were sixth graders. I didn’t get a hit until halfway through the season, and once caught a pop-up, which was a big deal that I could even catch it.

In Houston, I was not in organized sports, but when we returned to settle in Ventura, after the Apollo 1 fire drove my father from NASA, my life really began to take off. In the spring of 1968, my father put me into Little League, but I hardly knew what I was doing. They stuck me out in right field, where I could not get into too much trouble. I have only vague memories of it, but I guess that my throws back to the infield impressed one of the coaches, and the next thing I knew, they were putting me on a pitching mound, and I became their star pitcher. The next year, I was “drafted” into the “majors” of Little League, and in my first game, I had a no-hitter going for four innings. I think that that was the peak of my baseball career. I played organized baseball through seventh grade (I did not get a hit that entire final season), and that was the end of organized sports for me, other than bowling leagues, as my mother worked in a bowling alley (I had a 700 series before I hung it up, and only use the bowling ball in my pack, to train for backpacks), until I got a crush on a girl during my senior year in high school. Attached is a photo of my little league team, when I was in sixth grade. I am in the back row, on the far right. The tall boy in the middle of the back row was Steve, and we became teammates in college track several years later. The Asian boy in front of me, Tommy Ito, died a couple of years later, of a brain aneurism, I believe. I have the clipping of his obituary.

The person who likely stole my father’s Gemini 12 badge seems to have also taken newspaper clippings of my athletic feats, of all things, but he didn’t steal all of them. Attached are the only remaining clippings from my Little League days.

In fourth grade, I also began making academic waves, as I won Junípero Serra Elementary School’s first spelling be, as a fourth grader beat grades four, five, and six. The announcement is attached. I went to the city bee and failed on my first word: righteous, which I spelled “rightess.” I did not know what a genocidist Saint Serra was until the 1990s, a generation later.

Joya Pope read me as emotionally centered, which makes sense, and I can see that in my childhood memories. I would burst into tears when I struck out in baseball. When I won the school spelling bee, that was the first academic contest that I can remember being in (other than flash card contests in third grade, for multiplication and division), and I really did not know what I was doing. After that, however, I got increasingly wound up in competitions, and in the last two years of my spelling bee eligibility, I refused to participate in it. As I look back, it was the beginning of the end of competing in anything. I did not like what competing did to me.

Ventura is just up the road from Hollywood, and my mother took my brother and me to an acting audition, in which hundreds of kids auditioned. They wanted my brother and me to do another audition (I guess we made the first cut), but I think that my parents vetoed it. But I began acting in school plays, and was in acting into high school. Several of my acting colleagues tried to make it as actors and writers, and nobody hit it big. From a young age, it was pretty common to run into Hollywood stars. Friends also tried to make it in music, but it was hard to break in. I was around a few success stories, one-hit wonders, and like, but entertainment is pretty brutal, in many ways. For every big star, a thousand eke by, waiting on tables and the like, go into porn to make ends meet until their big break, etc. Oh, the stories I heard over the years. I always left the stars alone and never approached them. My brother played soccer with Marlon Brando, because he went to school with his son. They are all just people, and there are countless Hollywood casualties. The only autograph I have I did not even acquire. One day, when I was sick, a TV commercial was shot in our neighborhood, and my brother got the autograph from two of the actors in the commercial, and one was Jerry Fogel, who had fleeting fame in 1968 and cashed in by doing some commercials. When I encountered Gary, his Hollywood tales rang so true. Hollywood is a cesspool in ways.

Speaking of cesspools, I had yet to discover how corrupt Ventura County was, but in the boomer housing development that I grew up in, physicists lived next to butchers and bank officers, next to blue collar Mexican-Americans and rednecks. It was kind of a bizarre contrast, as I look back at it, and kind of the American middle class ideal. My first employer was black, but he lived on the other side of town, kind of in a ghetto. At a Little League game, I watched some of the local hoodlums torture a gopher to death (I was horrified to witness it), which they caught in the outfield, and several years later, one of them was convicted of murder, another died in a welding accident, both at age 19, and the other was a runt who actually tried to have me beaten up because I beat the sixth graders in the spelling bee. My father got the police involved, to protect me, and I think that it was the beginning of their criminal records. A couple of years later, my brother had his first of many run-ins with the police.

Best,

Wade

Name:	bee1968.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	44568   Click image for larger version

Name:	littleleague.jpg
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	44569   Click image for larger version

Name:	littleleague2.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	44570  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th September 2020 at 22:58.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #8978
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a little more on those grade school days. In that baseball team picture, behind us was a lemon-processing factory, which is still there, and some of the groves are, too, but that field is long gone, as are most of Ventura’s groves, paved over in the name of progress. This guy is four years older than me, and a couple of years before I began Little League, he hit one onto the roof of that factory. Somebody told me that he actually hit it in that hole that you can see near the top, but I was skeptical of that, as it seemed too miraculous. He had younger brothers, and in a game, a curve ball got away from me and hit his brother in the groin, which was quite an incident, and he gave me crap about it years afterward.

This guy was raised in my neighborhood, and his younger brother and my younger brother were best friends for a time, as fellow surf rats, body builders (using steroids), and doobie brothers. My surf rat brother was eventually Flippy’s caretaker, my wife and I stayed at Flippy’s place on the North Shore a few times, and the next door neighbor was Ken, who was nice enough, but it was really something to stay in a community of surfers, who lived for the big waves. It was kind of like when I hung out with the dolphin community, meeting people who bagged their careers and lives for those pursuits.

At the end of fourth grade, my mother took me to a psychologist, and for the only time in my life, I was administered an IQ test by a professional. It was to qualify for the gifted program (which I was in from fifth to ninth grade), and a student had to have an IQ of at least 130 to get in. My mother sat with me. I don’t know if that was proper, and probably it was also not proper when the psychologist said, when the test was over, that I easily surpassed the standard. After that, I was tested pretty much every year, and my fifth grade teacher showed me my score, which was 148. A girl in my class scored a 156, and this IQ stuff will become clear later, as to its relevancy for what I am attempting. My guess is that my IQ was 145 as a child. My surf rat brother’s is higher, and my father’s was probably in the 160-180 range. My mother’s was probably about 85-90, and she would bring home tabloids and watch TV all day, which were both bad habits that I gave up as a teenager. But the family library was also in my bedroom, and I read the encyclopedia each night in bed, when I was 10, and read every paleontology book in our school’s library by that age. I did not appreciate how bizarre it was that my father’s IQ was about twice my mother’s, which is probably rarely seen in today’s world. Their genetic gamble came up snake-eyes with my youngest brother, whose IQ is probably around 75-80. Intelligence is a strange family theme. On my father’s side were his siblings and some of my cousins with high IQs and eidetic memories, but there was also the redneck part, and one meth-addict cousin murdered his infant son about ten years ago.

At Serra School, I had to do something more than a book report, of which one is attached. I had to make reports on subjects, and as I looked through those, I was surprised, a little, at the subjects I tackled more than 50 years ago. Look at those titles (and I put links into my work on those topics):

It looks like I had a head start on those subjects that I write about today.

I attached my seventh grade ID card and eight grade report card. Anything that required good small motor control I was a failure at, such as woodshop and metal shop. I had piano lessons by that age, for about a year, before it was obvious that I had no ability, I also played the trumpet in grade school, also poorly. I can’t type properly to this day, and I had my first typing class when I was 13. In that report card was a trend that kind of lasts to this day, in that I am not very good at English and writing. Getting an “A” in English usually seemed beyond my ability. I am still learning the language. The Spanish teacher (that “A” is not accurate, as I was terrible at it) was Alfonso Martin, who was Cuba’s minister of education under Batista, so he was a Castro refugee, and he died the year after I had his class.

Best,

Wade

Name:	serrareports.JPG
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	44572   Click image for larger version

Name:	bookreport69.JPG
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	44573   Click image for larger version

Name:	pasteur.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	44575   Click image for larger version

Name:	anacapa.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	44574  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th September 2020 at 00:45.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Joseph McAree (25th September 2020), kudzy (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #8979
    Thanks

Hi:

I have mentioned before that when I chased Dennis to Boston, I immediately began to get educated about his past, as I watched about ten hours of video, as Dennis told an heiress about his journey, and he continually held up documents to support the points he made. I spent nearly three months the previous spring reconstructing the records of his Seattle company, saw virtually all of the money that passed through Dennis’s hands for more than 20 years, attested to it more than once, and spent the years before meeting Dennis trying to figure out the business world, as I began my career in LA, which followed several studious years and being slowly awakened, if somewhat brutally. Even though I never got to help run something with Dennis like building a factory and selling heat pumps by the hundred and thousand (oh, how I wish!), I got a pretty good idea of how Dennis’s businesses operated, and I can make pretty good estimates of the money that flowed through Dennis’s companies before I met him, and it all covers the years of Dennis’s “raising” money, which that libelous article presented. Actually, that article stated that it was all “raised” between 1986 and 2001, and I did the accounting for virtually all of that.

For starters, “raised,” in the business world, means seed capital, which Mr. Professor and I provided in Boston and Ventura. Between the two of us, we contributed less than $100K in seed capital to get those operations going. Dennis sold his heat pump for $10K apiece in Seattle, and those sales qualify as revenues, not seed capital, so would not be included in the concept of “raised.” The vast majority of the money that passed through Dennis’s hands was from product sales. He sold about 2,000 of his super heat pumps during those days, between about 1979 and 1985. But he usually sold them under his Systems for Savings contract, in which he really only collected the $4K tax credit up front, and his companies were always wiped out or stolen before he could collect on the energy savings, so his customers almost always got great deals. Those customers essentially got their heat pumps for free. That is exactly the opposite of what that libelous article alleges.

Dennis also got loans when he could, such as from John Spickard’s finance company. I would not call that “raised,” but was a loan that got systems installed. That covered business expenses and did not stick to Dennis’s hands; almost none ever did, and his assailants have always lied about it.

There is a gray area, and that was when Dennis sold dealerships and kits, such as in Ventura. When Dennis sold an information kit for $2K, on how to build the super heat pump, it probably cost us $500 to perform, so there was a big margin, and Dennis used that to fund R&D and run the business. Actually, that was one of Dennis’s advantages, as he sold something unique and could kind of name his price. His direct costs of performance for his heat pump was $4K, for making, selling, and installing it, so a 60% margin was healthy (Microsoft’s direct costs of marginal sales is about zero, for a margin of nearly 100%, for instance, but a 60% margin on something like that was healthy – I am familiar with 25-30% margins for industrial equipment), and he could do it because the energy companies gouged their customers so badly that it made for great opportunities for somebody like Dennis, whose heat pump saved Seattle all-electric customers about 85% on their heating costs.

It used to be mind-boggling to me how Dennis’s assailants portrayed his heat pump business as a scam. It is still the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw, and John Spickard and the chairman of the board of American Express understood, but almost nobody else did. All that his business associates could see was their own greed, and every time Dennis’s companies were stolen, the thieves promptly discarded Dennis’s “crazy” marketing plans, which did not go for the quick capitalist kill of cash sales. They were all like the idiots who killed the golden goose, as Dennis’s “crazy” marketing plan is what made it all work. The thieves all quickly went out of business.

But, as part of dealership and information kit sales were funding the business, and the kits were marked up healthily, and the dealers were kind of getting in on the action, some part of the dealership and kit sales could qualify as “raised” seed capital, to some degree, to be generous to that libeler.

I know enough about Dennis’s days before Seattle to come up with some reasonable estimates on what he “raised,” and it was not much. For his Old World Builders business, he did not raise any money at all, operating hand-to-mouth, which is partly why his company was wiped out in the mayhem of the USA’s first energy crisis. His United Community Services (“UCS”) effort (the one that united the consumer) was started with almost no seed capital. Dennis and Alison lived in the back of their office for months. Dennis suffered some of his early bouts with the rheumatoid arthritis that killed his father. Dennis could not walk, and in the morning, Alison would pull a mat with Dennis on it, get him set up in a chair at a table, and he would conduct business that way until the day was over, and then she would drag him back to the back. Oh, they have so many stories like that, and I later saw Alison live in the office in Ventura, after Dennis got out of jail and they did not want keep living with Mr. Professor, as they lived there for two years. My wife and I lived there after we got married, and Mr. Professor and his wife were quite the hosts.

When Dennis tried to give away his UCS company to that televangelist, the televangelist was so entranced that he kicked in $150K into that dead company, to get it going again. Then, his attorneys thought that it looked like a pyramid scheme, and he backed out. It was a multi-level marketing effort, I believe, which is what helped make it work, but it was not a pyramid scheme, although I can see why attorneys might think that way. In Washington, Dennis again started with nothing, and there were some dealerships and the like, but my estimates on “raised” money are:
    • Old World Builders: $0
    • UCS: at most $250K, including that televangelist money
    • His insulation businesses: $0
    • His East Coast Heat Pump businesses: $0
    • His operation in Yakima: $100K
    • Seattle: maybe $100K
    • Boston: maybe $60K
    • Ventura: first round: $50K, second, which Mr. Professor funded: $250K
    • His efforts between Ventura and going to prison: $0
    • His New Jersey effort, from when he got out of prison to 2001, when that libelous article was written: $0.

That is less than $1M. Now, if we add some portion of the information kits and dealerships, which was “raised,” in the idea of getting a piece of the action or speculating in dealerships, we could get something like:
    • I think that UCS had something like that, and I’ll be generous and say $500K
    • In the Seattle days, there was some of that, when it started up and was being wiped out, for maybe $200K
    • In Ventura, if we said that half of the kit sales was “raising,” then it was $1M.
    • His efforts between Ventura and going to prison: $250K
    • His efforts in New Jersey, from 1994 to 2001: $3M, maybe $4M.

Add all of those up, and we get a total of a little less than $7M, and if I am going to be super-generous, maybe $8M overall could be called “raised.” A bit short of $100M, I would say. And, if we only include the 15-year period that the author writes about, it is less than $6M, and maybe as little as $5M, and that is using a generous version of “raised.” To make it crystal clear, I actually signed an affidavit on the Seattle financial statements, which I built from the source documents, and testified to the money that went through our hands in Ventura, which was reported in the newspaper the next day. On the issue of how much money Dennis “raised,” there is no greater authority than me.

Of course, the implication in that libelous article is that the $100M mostly went into Dennis’s greedy pockets while he lived the high life, and the authorities in Seattle and Ventura were only trying to protect the public. Bigger lies have seldom been told, and that article began its section on Dennis with that libelous text, which bears repeating:

“Then there are the out right con men.  In the last 15 years, there is one person in the USA who has raised the free energy con to a professional art.  He has raised more than $100,000,000, has been barred from doing business in the state of Washington, has been jailed in California, and he's still at it.”

He did what Mr. Skeptic did when he stalked me on the Internet for a decade, leading his attack with what I have come to call a disinformation bomb, as he tells Big Lies to establish the “truth” of his proposition in no uncertain terms, which only the informed and discerning can resist, and there are not very many of those on Earth. The mudslinger always wins, and the bigger the lies the better. It is a standard MO.

As I have written plenty, the primary lesson of my journey was that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and that article was only one of innumerable examples of that on my journey, and I ignored it. But that article keeps getting thrown in my face, and by people who should know better. Those tales come next, and I will be identifying some of them for the first time. They deserve it, but it is already public that they do; I will only provide some details. Somebody has to do this.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th October 2020 at 15:13.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Joseph McAree (29th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #8980
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get into that libel some more, I want to cover what we did, and what I hoped we did. I can’t overemphasize the incredible situation of having a voice in my head change my studies from science to business and lead me to Dennis, where I could pursue my teenage dream. I have simply never heard of another story like that, I sometimes have difficulty believing that it happened, and I lived it. I long ago accepted that Dennis, Brian, and I were on special assignment, and I am not yet done.

So, when I was told to be ready for an interview at a “solar company,” it felt like lightning struck me, and that strike reverberates to this day. That year was my life’s happiest year, in those days of innocence. When I chased Dennis to Boston, I didn’t even know how the heat pump worked, but it didn’t matter: I was sold on Dennis, and I knew that I had been sent to him for some reason. Even though I reconstructed the company’s records, and accounted for all 400 sales contracts, I really did not appreciate what I was seeing: the greatest run ever made at bringing alternative energy to the marketplace. It was not until my days in Boston that I began that learning curve, learning how the technology worked, why it was so superior, how Dennis tried to industrialize the industry, as he had tried to do in the foam insulation business, and then to understand the sublime beauty of his marketing program. Putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free is still the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw or heard of, and people have to be idiots to call it scam. How could it be? The only way was for Dennis to take the deposit money and skip town, and that obviously never happened.

I soon understood that with the expiration of the tax credit, such a program was no longer feasible. But commercial hot water applications were the mother lode for that system. The more hot water needed, the more economical that system was, and I began to see commercial installations that paid for themselves in a year or two (and even less than a year). I always thought that that was where the opportunity was, but Dennis didn’t. Mass marketing to homes was where his interest was, and that was really the beginning of the end of our relationship, almost before it started. Dennis was less interested in selling energy-saving technology than he was in a social revolution, which went back to his college days and studying Utopian literature. After his voice in his head saved his life and set his path, he never really gave up on his Horatio Alger ideals, but it manifested through a Christian, “patriot,” P.T. Barnum framework, and none of those were really mine. Dennis was born into a Third Epoch environment, as a migrant farmworker, never completely shook it, and that is normal. For all of his awe-inspiring greatness of spirit, he is a long way from a Fifth Epoch mentality. It took me many years to get there, Brian was the closest that I saw to understanding, and how I wish he had lived long enough to see my big essay. He would have gotten it. My upcoming essay update will make my points even clearer.

Dennis’s original free energy idea was a naïve one, and I soon brought out Mr. Mentor to assess what we were doing. He not only did not call it “impossible,” but he soon proposed marrying the panels of Dennis’s heat pump with his engine, to make free energy. We were in the midst of that when they lowered the boom on us. Can super heat pumps and hydraulic heat engines make free energy? I don’t know, and am a bit skeptical, but we were never allowed to find out. As I have stated, solid-state devices such as Sparky’s blows away heat pumps and heat engines, and what my friend saw was the 35th generation of what Sparky came up with in his spare bedroom. The technology to usher in the Fifth Epoch is older than I am. I believe that we were taken out not because of the threat that super heat pumps and hydraulic heat engines posed, but because Dennis could create something that could take pigs like Sparky’s to market. Sparky watched in rapt and horrified attention as we were wiped out just down the road from his house.

When I became Dennis’s partner, and we put on those greatest energy shows, what I hoped would happen was that we would sell commercial hot water systems and fund R&D with the profits. That is what I wanted to do, but Dennis was kind of in “free energy or bust” mode, and trying to whip up a social movement. Dennis believed in The People, but that was a delusion, as naïve as thinking that the electric companies would throw him a tickertape parade in Seattle. Like the rest of us, Dennis lost his naïveté honestly, if reluctantly. Naïveté is no crime, but it can be a fatal affliction in this milieu. Over 30 years, I saw him go from “The people really care” to “Almost nobody cares, but I am still searching for them” to “My allies hurt me more than my enemies did” to “I am ready for God to call me home, after this dark journey.”

If Jesus Christ himself had led what Dennis tried to lead, it would not have gotten anywhere, either. The crowd would have still cheered as he was crucified, and I saw variations on that theme from the beginning. I am not going to sit in judgment of what Dennis tried. It was a yeoman’s effort rooted in the best of intentions, but he was too far ahead of his time, or on the wrong planet. It was the noblest of efforts, and Dennis is the greatest human I ever met, but his efforts were doomed. After the dust settled in Ventura, I had learned my journey’s primary lessons, and everything since then has been the small stuff. But I began a 30-year journey of studying and writing, and I am not nearly through. It will be 30 years ago in November when I got my first issue of Lies of Our Times, which began an education of a different sort. But without my ride with Dennis, I truly would have little worth saying.

While I was somewhat skeptical that heat pumps and heat engines could make free energy, it was interesting to see scientists advocate it, such as Eugene Mallove, Brian, and even that libeler, in the same article where he libeled Dennis, and I will link to that article publicly, for the first time, here. What is coming won’t be pretty.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th September 2020 at 17:29.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Forest Denizen (4th October 2020), Joseph McAree (29th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 536 FirstFirst 1 349 399 439 449 459 499 536 LastLast