+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst 1 331 381 421 431
Results 8,601 to 8,613 of 8613

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8601
    Thanks
    Thanked 285,009 times in 21,076 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Wade, the above is quite some post. Everyone visiting this thread should read it. Thank you.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (19th March 2020), Baby Steps (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (19th March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Joseph McAree (19th March 2020), Krist (20th March 2020), Sophocles (24th March 2020), Wade Frazier (19th March 2020), Yoda (19th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #8602
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,890 times in 5,703 posts

Thanks Bill:

That was a little more personal disclosure than I usually do. It took Brent’s widow’s publicly disclosing his suicide to get that ball rolling for this. To all: Bill is aware of plenty that I don’t disclose publicly, which would make my story far more spectacular and poignant. Someday, I may be able to disclose more of it. I have done what I have could to make me and my journey as real as I can to the people I seek, to help overcome the limitations of this medium.

My story is all too real, as unbelievable as it can seem. Even I have a hard time believing that it really happened sometimes, and I lived it. It is another reason why I eventually realized that the people that I seek are few and far between, and it just comes with the territory of what I do.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2020), Baby Steps (19th March 2020), Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Joseph McAree (19th March 2020), Krist (20th March 2020), Sophocles (24th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #8603
    Thanks

Hi:

Like everything in life, the motivations behind our actions are all-important. When people commit suicide, they do it for various reasons. Some do it to escape the consequences of their crimes, others to escape other responsibilities, others to escape the pain of their lives, either physical, emotional, or mental, while some do it to protect others, and so on. Michael stated that pretty much all “fragments” commit suicide once during their journeys through their incarnation cycles, and all realize that they did not escape anything by taking their lives, so they do it only once. Perhaps Brent’s suicide was his soul’s trying out that one, as part of its learning experience.

At home and the office, I have more than 3,000 pictures that cycle through my computer’s desktop (with three monitors at work), changing each minute, and dozens of them are of Brent, so I see him and think of him every day, and look forward to when we meet again, when I can do what I can to help him.

I’ll never know while I am alive just what was going through Brent’s mind when he killed himself, but losing his job had a lot to do with it, and set the chain of events in motion that led to his death. Men and women don’t understand a lot about each other’s trips. A man can never have the emotional journey that comes with being a mother, and women don’t understand what a man’s journey is like, in many ways. I won’t be a parent in this life, and Brent did not become one, so there are experiences that we never had that most people do. Brent’s suicide was not about the pressures of fatherhood, and he did not leave behind a destitute and desperate wife, but she will never fully recover from it. However, men are raised from the cradle with ideas of having careers and winning the family bread (or being soldiers, protecting their societies, which has been distorted beyond recognition in the USA), and many men’s sense of self-worth relates to the jobs they have. As I have written plenty, most American jobs are completely worthless and will vanish in the Fifth Epoch, including what I do for a living, and it can’t come too soon.

But I do know that Brent felt trapped in his job, didn’t really like what he did much or his work environment, but it paid well enough to keep him doing it. His becoming Seattle’s hiking king, and doing inebriants on our hikes, were part of his escape from his Dilbert-ish existence at the office, but it wasn’t enough. Being hip to Noam and Wade’s World carried a price with it, and I’ll never know how much of a burden that was for Brent. Being awake in our world is not easy.

In the Fifth Epoch, situations like Brent’s won’t exist. People will not need to have jobs in order to eat, have roofs over their heads, or maintain their notions of self-worth. There won’t be elites or the poor. Lives of quiet desperation will end. Today, as in previous Epochs, virtually nobody can even imagine what I am referring to. When scarcity and fear cease to be the background hum of human societies, the world as we know it will end, and nobody will miss it. In my reckoning, Brent was as much as casualty of today’s evil system as Karren and Chris were, and my goal is ending our world. It deserves to end, for many reasons, and Brent’s death is one more arrow in the quiver of my resolve to keep doing what I do.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th March 2020 at 13:48.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Joseph McAree (21st March 2020), Krist (20th March 2020), kudzy (20th March 2020), Maria777 (20th March 2020), Melinda (20th March 2020), Sophocles (24th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #8604
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have written, I planned to ask Brent along on a Bucket List trip to Lyman Basin, and he killed himself a couple of weeks before I planned on inviting him. I’ll never know if that invitation would have given him a reason to keep living.

I have written about that trip that I took my nephew on: it was the beginning of the geriatric phase of my hiking career. I got altitude sick and could have died. I doubt that the risk of death was all that high, but it was real. There is something significant about that trip, which was linked to Brent’s death, but my “friends” never let me in on the joke. Last night, I did something that had been on my list of things to do for some time. I made comparative photos of being at key spots on that Lyman trip: Spider Meadow, Spider Gap, and Cloudy Pass. Most of the photos in the attached images I have published before (1, 2, 3, 4), and you can see that blue hat in my 1997 images, as well as the 2017 image of me at Spider Gap. I literally lost that hat that I had for 20 years at Spider Gap, in the brain-daze of my altitude sickness. In that 2017 picture of me at Cloudy Pass, I am holding my yellow hat, which I had to borrow from my nephew.

So, life, death, and aging became themes of my trips to Lyman Basin. The first trip was during my lifetime’s happiest year and best hiking year, and the most recent happened during one of my life’s most trying years. As I have written recently, I have taken off most of the lard in those 2017 pictures, should be down to my college weight in a few weeks, and I plan to keep the weight off. I have to, if I want to age well enough to get my work done, and I have plenty more to do. I hope to have a run like Uncle Ed’s. Maybe I’ll make it back to Lyman Basin and finally climb Cloudy Peak. We’ll see.

This ends my posts on Brent for now, which began after his death, and the past month of posts on Brent, when I was finally freed to write about him, when I discovered that his wife publicly disclosed his suicide, is probably the last time that I will write about my hiking career like that. Brent was obviously a pivotal figure in my life, and even helped save it, but he was also one of my best friends. He is not only deeply missed by me, but he touched thousands of lives, in a good way.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wade spider 2017 hat.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	42822   Click image for larger version

Name:	spider meadow years.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	42823   Click image for larger version

Name:	spider gap years.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	42824   Click image for larger version

Name:	cloudy pass years.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	42825  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st March 2020 at 13:38.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Franny (23rd March 2020), Joseph McAree (21st March 2020), kudzy (21st March 2020), Sophocles (24th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #8605
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, my seven-days-a-week work pace should slow down in a week or so. I have been threatening an essay update for some years now, and Ed’s biography, Brent’s death, and other events have delayed that task, and I have had my fair share of personal disasters in recent years. Maybe I will write about them one day.

I’ll be working from home for the foreseeable future, and I really do plan to get cracking on the essay update, to likely be followed by a book. I am always reading, and just finished Origins, which was better than I thought it would be. It was kind of a geological approach to the human journey, but the last chapter was titled, “Energy.” When comprehensive scholars such as Ian Morris or Lewis Dartnell write about the big picture, energy always comes front and center, as it should be. My essay update will be even more energy-centric than my work already is, for good reason. Of course, consciousness will always be a central aspect of my work. The only two things that we know exist in our universe are energy and consciousness. That won’t change.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd March 2020 at 12:17.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chris Gilbert (22nd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (22nd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Joseph McAree (25th March 2020), Sophocles (24th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #8606
    Thanks

Hi:

I am currently reading Symphony in C, which is about carbon and its role in the universe. My essay update will have a bit more chemistry in it. What has been particularly noticeable to me, ever since I learned that I am a comprehensivist, is how much scientists are picking up the comprehensivist gauntlet. And when they do that, all interdisciplinary explanations of dynamics such as Earth’s evolution, life’s evolution, and the human journey primarily become energy tales. Near the end of Symphony in C, the author devoted a chapter to evolution and energy, and these were his key events:

That list is debatable, as far as those being the key six events, but they also incorporate key ideas as adjuncts, such as how important oxygenic photosynthesis was, and how essential the adoption of aerobic respiration was for the evolution of complex life. Without those two interrelated developments, complex life like us would not exist, nor would any life at all, as oxygenic photosynthesis saved Earth's ocean from being blasted into space by the solar wind, and Earth would have quickly become as lifeless as the Moon. I am going to write a lot more about that in the essay update, including how splitting water made hydrogen available in ways not previously feasible, not only oxygen, and that became a critical event in making protons available to run cellular processes. The electrons and protons that came from splitting water made abundant complex life possible.

My list of energy events will change a little with the essay update. Of course, not one book that I have read on these subjects hints at free energy and its implications. That subject is not only off-limits, but it seems unimaginable to today’s scientists, as does the attendant organized suppression that exists today, which is typical. So, for all of that comprehensive thought that I see in scientific works today, they still fall far short, blinkered by their indoctrination and orientation, and the naïveté that Bucky wrote about. Such scientists are not going to be much help in ushering in the Fifth Epoch, if at all, I am sorry to say. They just have too far to go to arrive at a productive awareness. Hunting for needles

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd March 2020 at 14:33.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd March 2020), Dennis Leahy (23rd March 2020), Franny (23rd March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), Joseph McAree (25th March 2020), kudzy (23rd March 2020), Mike (23rd March 2020), Reinhard (Yesterday), Sophocles (24th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #8607
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I begin a very busy day, I want to reflect for a moment on the surreal nature of my journey. Sometimes, I stand back for a moment and think about what I am doing, whom I seek, what they will have in common, what the odds are, and it is bizarre, in many ways.

In ways, my journey began normally enough. I had a genetic inheritance, and was a member of history’s most privileged demographic group, so I had opportunities that few people in history had, but I was far from alone. I was literally a Boy Scout while growing up, and not many children toured an “office” like my father’s. A few years later, my father obtained a booklet from a relative that saved his life, and it was the beginning of my awakening process. That booklet was later banned in the USA, but its advice is embraced by establishment medicine today as the first line of defense against artery disease. A few years later, I had my mystical awakening in a meditation class, and got my energy dreams earlier in that year. A few years later, I had my first existential crisis and a voice in my head led my steps, and my next eight years were a combination of idealism and disillusionment, and I prayed for guidance for the second and so-far last time in my life, and the voice led me to Dennis. There are not many stories like that, but the Bible is full of them, at least.

When I met Dennis, yes, my life got pretty dramatic over the next few years, but really, anybody could have tried what we did. Dennis sold the world’s best heating system and put it on people’s homes for free, but there was really nothing very unusual about it. It was a refrigerator, for Christ’s sake, and the only difference was that it pumped heat into a room rather than out of it. The only piece of it that you could not buy over-the-counter at a parts house was the panel. Yes, Mr. Mentor invented what was considered the world’s best engine for powering a car, and a rocket scientist was its greatest champion, but it wasn’t rocket science. There was nothing exotic about it, and Dennis’s heating system was a mere variation on a refrigerator.

OK, Dennis naively thought that the electric companies would give him a tickertape parade, because he believed their full-age ads, but capitalists are basically gangsters, but again, no big surprise there. Other than a voice in my head leading me into business and to Dennis, there is really nothing about my story that is hard to understand or believe. It is exceedingly well documented, and there really is nothing to dispute about it. But virtually every American media account that I saw on Dennis was a pack of lies, and featured a pathological liar “skeptic,” but again, that is not hard to understand. The media lies as a matter of course, and Ed and Noam wrote the book on that. There is really nothing to dispute about Ed and Noam’s work (or Howard’s), and if you study their critics, they can’t string two rational thoughts together when they aren’t lying. Even Dennis’s so-called “allies” in the free energy field shamelessly lie about him, but that is merely another example of my journey’s primary lesson.

Brian was a Boy Scout like me, and became an astronomer, astronaut, Ivy League professor and advisor of presidential candidates before he had his mystical awakening while performing the same exercise that gave me mine, but really, there is nothing to rationally dispute about any of that, either. Many experiments have been performed to establish the reality of those abilities, no matter what the lying “skeptics” have to say.

Of what I just presented, there is nothing about it that should stretch anybody’s mind too much, but almost nobody on Earth knows or cares.

Yes, during our adventures, we discovered power-and-control games that took place at the global level, because we bore the brunt of them. Fellow travelers had hell to pay, beginning their journeys as naïvely as we did, before they were rudely disabused of their notions, and we discovered that what we pursued had been developed to a commercial level generations ago, but again, Greer has hundreds of witnesses, mostly military personnel, astronauts, and the like, who will happily testify under oath about what they witnessed. Again, what is there to dispute? You can go watch UFOs fly over for yourself, as I have done several times. Yes, Brian’s life was shortened when he poked into the UFO issue, but, again, there is nothing unusual about that. The contours of the global power system are not hard to understand, and for the few who get out of their easy chairs and try to do something, what I am describing is simply part of the terrain.

This stuff is not hard to understand, the documentation and testimonies are impeccable, but why are people like me voices in the wilderness? We are quickly heading toward a hell-on-Earth situation, but a heaven-on-Earth situation is just around the corner, if a tiny fraction of humanity cared and woke up. How hard is that? Well, for more than 99.99% of humanity, that is too hard to do, and that is the surreal part of my journey, not the GCs and their toys, not the media’s lies, not the scientists who can only parrot their physics textbooks and react in denial and fear to the idea of free energy, so much so that Brian began wondering if humanity was a sentient species. No, the otherworldly part was watching people embrace certain death over questioning their indoctrination, including a friend in recent years. The unbelievable moments for me were witnessing people’s parroting the TV news, when they knew that it is a pack of lies, being attacked by friends and family, when they knew I was a Boy Scout, witnessed my sacrificing my life, knew that I had bailed them all out at one time or another, when we got attacked by the establishment gangsters, as they did the bidding of their private-interest patrons. That woke me up far more than what the GCs, media, and hit men and women did.

And on some days, like this morning, it hits me in ways that I don’t think about that often, as I do what I do. Oh, I’ll keep slogging on, but what a long, strange journey it has been.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th March 2020 at 16:23.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (24th March 2020), Franny (24th March 2020), Joseph McAree (25th March 2020), Reinhard (Yesterday), Sophocles (24th March 2020), wegge (25th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8608
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post, I have been reading the Michael teachings lately, and the issue of being awake or asleep is one of his themes. There is definitely a Michael vocabulary, and different mystical sources have different terminology. What Michael calls a “fragment,” others call souls, and Michael seems to call a soul an “essence,” but the words are not that important, and Seth once said that there are no divisions of the self, and Michael says that the Infinite Spirit’s message is that we are all one. So, divisions of earthly personalities, souls, mid-causal entities, and the like are somewhat artificial distinctions.

Michael constantly states that the choice to be awake or asleep is one of the many choices that souls make when they come to incarnate in physical reality, and that all choices are valid. Michael stated that being awake was in no way a requirement for playing the incarnation game, and that a fragment could decide to go through its entire cycle of lives, from infant to old, which is usually somewhere between 110 and 150 lives, and never wake up while in physical reality. And that is fine. The soul can still get what it came for that way, and use the “astral interval” to digest the lessons of being physical, which are primarily oriented around caring for the body.

Those concepts, using different terminology, are found throughout the mystical literature. In Yogananda’s autobiography, at one point he asked his guru about how the sleeping masses seemed content with their lot, hoisting another beer when the day was done, happily living in ignorance, and it seemed like an attractive existence, but his guru replied that it was a fitful sleep. When Michael Roads visited those future Earths, and saw the contrast of those hellish and heavenly worlds, his mentor said that all such worlds were the result of choice, and that all choice was valid, as each soul learns from the choices it makes. All experience is good, from the perspective of the soul. Even becoming the King of Hell is good. It is not my idea of a good time, but that is just me.

Awakening in our world is one of the loneliest feelings there is. In today’s world, very few people are awake or want to be, as they shuffle along with the herd, and that is OK. In Michael’s framework, destroying one’s planet is OK, too, but I prefer something different.

What that mystical stuff does is inform my efforts and validate what I learned on my journey. Dennis’s folly was thinking that the masses cared about something other than their immediate self-interest. They don’t, and won’t. That is just not the journey they are on, which is why a mass movement mentality won’t work for something as big as chasing the human journey’s biggest event. Michael and Seth, among others, discuss parallel realities, and how when each of us makes a choice, it sets in motion what reality we will experience, and what reality path we are on tomorrow is determined by our decisions today. To make it clear, because they chose love, in this world, everybody is awake, and everybody in this world is asleep. Another analogy is that traitor in The Matrix, who wished that he had taken the blue pill and remained asleep, as he resented the price that he paid to awaken.

Waking up in our world today can be life-threatening, and I consider my friend Brent a casualty of awakening in our world, and Karren is a casualty of being asleep.

So, when people do awaken in our world, it is easy to slip into judgment of it all, and in order to do something with one’s awake state (AKA “make a dent”), one has to relinquish judgement of the sleeping, the dark pathers, and the like. They are all on their divine journeys, and if we make Earth uninhabitable, that is just a ramification of having choice, of being an ensouled species. It is a little eerie to read Michael’s description of when ensouled species destroy their home planets and go extinct, that those souls “merely” finish their incarnation cycles in another life form on another planet, and likely one that cannot manipulate its environment, like a dolphin or ensouled cactus.

I have stated it before: when the Fifth Epoch arrives, the masses won’t suddenly become enlightened, and most will still choose to sleep. However, what is “normal” in the Fourth Epoch will be unacceptable in the Fifth, just as how slavery was “normal” in the Third Epoch but evil in the Fourth, or how slaughtering one’s neighbors on sight was “normal” late-Second Epoch behavior (after the brief Golden Age of the Hunter-Gatherer ended), but not acceptable in the Third, Fourth, or Fifth Epochs. With each Epoch, and the rising energy surplus, human societies have become more humane, because they could afford to be. Our material circumstances matter. Not much enlightenment was found at Auschwitz.

However, in the Fifth Epoch, choosing love will be easier to do, and the Fifth Epoch will be heading towards that heavenly Roads world. That is just the game that I am playing, and I seek people who want to play it with me. Hardly anybody on Earth can even imagine what I am writing about, and that is fine. They won’t begin to understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is OK.

It is time to begin another long day. I should get a breather next week.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th March 2020 at 14:28.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), Franny (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (26th March 2020), Krist (25th March 2020), Melinda (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #8609
    Thanks

Hi:

Real quickly, because I am crazily busy right now, I get Greer’s emails, and I recently got one about a YouTube interview of him, here. I have written plenty about his efforts, and don’t need to belabor it. I am not much of a YouTube watcher, and was soon skipping around it, and at 1:22:00 into it or so, it got interesting to me, on some of what he has been privy to, and I’ll endorse the validity of some of the underground shows that he has received. My friend received a similar one, also in the 1990s. Just like if the advanced propulsion technology was ever made public, free energy comes with it, so it is with the advanced medical technology. They have to keep it all under wraps, or it all comes out. The GCs know this well, which is why they keep the lid on it all, and buy out or wipe out any independent efforts pursuing any of those technologies. I have long written that the medical and energy rackets were close cousins, and I got to experience the racketeering aspects of each one, long before I ever studied them. With what Greer reports, they are even closer cousins than it might seem.

On Greer’s contact and disclosure efforts, group meditation efforts, and the like, that is all good work, and he is doing his best in his own way to make a dent, as I am, although I am not nearly so prominent. The Greers, Dennises, and Brians played on that stage, and what a stage to play on, if you can survive the experience. I decided long ago that that was a little too rough for me, so I have taken a different path, but I wish Greer well in his efforts. Maybe he will make a dent. At least he is trying.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), Franny (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (Today), Melinda (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #8610
    Thanks

Hi:

Quickly, as another insane day begins, to my previous post, many issues come with standing on that stage, and in that crucible, people’s personality issues can come into full-flower. If you want to know what you are made of, just try it out. Very few people can last more than instants on that stage, and for those who do, their coping mechanisms can be unsightly. Dennis and Brian were the best of the aspirants that I witnessed or heard of, and carrying their spears were among my life’s greatest highlights, but I could not last for long doing that. It was a high-abrasion situation.

Nobody should have to go through meat grinders like they did, and my approach is trying to fashion an attempt so that nobody does. Five thousand of the caring, awake, and singing, and it would be all over but the shouting, and the Fifth Epoch would soon arrive.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (Today), Melinda (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday)

21. Link to Post #8611
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,459 times in 409 posts

Hello Wade (and all.)

I hope you're faring well in these strange and stormy days. What's going on currently is like a roll-out of mass trauma. Shutdowns, lock-downs, social distance. Etc. Reality being turned on its head for many people. No one needs me to reiterate that, so I'm going to make a different kind of post – more true to the spirit of this thread and its longstanding values.

I came across this article recently. It describes how, due to the shutdown of normal activities, the canals of Venice in Italy became clearer. The absence of motorised transport means there is no boat traffic “which normally churns up the muddy canal floor.” So people can see the seaweed clearly and the fish, moving through the water.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...rist-free-city

It made me think of what would be possible with advanced and clean energy technology, like levitating craft. No more disturbing the water. Though you would have to consider the birds. But I'm pretty sure the technology could be adapted to either ascend slow enough, or fast enough, to safeguard our friends in the skies, scanning for them to avoid them, and then flying above their highest altitude. These ships, flying craft, could perhaps emit benign forcefields that gently repel incoming lifeforms to avoid collision. You could go blue in the face, worrying about bumping into invisible space creatures somewhere between the clouds and the satellites, or beyond; but you could probably develop ways to scan for those too. If we can imagine it, we can build it. Through a system that puts life before profit.

In short – in the fifth epoch people's income, travel, entertainment or sustenance will no longer be dependent on disturbing their natural environment.

Current events also make me think of how we could revolutionise medicine in a responsible FE world. Billions of people sharing all kinds of techniques - spiritual, herbal, advanced technological – to heal their ailments. No longer at the mercy of corrupt institutions and what they deign to disclose or conspire to conceal.

We can build a world based on sharing, on freedom of thought, speech and movement.

All based on living through frequencies of love, of sharing from the heart.

I rustled together a little future earth montage, to cheer myself up.

A mother and father practice diving from the edge of their craft over the lake. A man and his nephew relax in the sun on a silent levitation platform, which they used to glide above the water, travelling from the craft to find a beautiful place to admire the underwater life below. The boy's sister engages in telekinesis, as her consciousness holds an antique book up in front of her, so she can absorb its historical content in the evening sun. Her best friend communes with a baby monkey who has wandered over, curious about the humans emanating joy and gentleness. A healer sits on the water, meditating, conversing telepathically with a nature spirit that manifests as a sphere of emerald light. Captivated in the centre, a friendly otter enjoys the scene around him. I believe his gaze is curious. Fascinated by the levitating book. The air is calm and fresh. A scent of mountain trees in the atmosphere.

We are not meant for cages, emotional or technological. We are made for sharing freely, and caring, evolving into higher modes of being in connection to a divine and loving source. Balanced within, supported by, the expansion of our cosmos. A realm rich in vitality, and in miracles. Radiant with harmonies that stem from the innate creativity that flows both inside and around us. Birthing new worlds and civilisations. Sharing dreams and experiences, woven by benevolent thought. Grounded in deepest integrity, as we honour and support one another's journey.

This reality already exists. Others have lived it. They wait for us to embrace it.

I hummed and hawed as to whether or not to make this post. Given current circumstances. But to my little mind, when dark loads emerge for clearing, that only makes the alternative paths even clearer and more relevant. Times of crisis can be punishing, but they also focus us to ask what do we really want instead? What hasn't worked to get us there? And what could?

My prayers are for everyone. Right now many people are being pushed into survival mode. A traumatised people are more malleable. But we get to choose what life is for. In these bodies, and after our time in them fades. In my social media stream I have seen posts for weeks of people choosing love and caring and gifting to one another. Holding the light. It's been truly uplifting.

A friend of mine recently told me, as she was on the brink of losing her job due to current circumstances (she has since been let go), that as she processed all her fear of what was to come, she decided it came down to fear of death. She was aware that it's inevitable anyway. It set her free and enabled her to release her tensions. That may not be assuring to some folk. But it is what happened for her in that moment. We are constantly invited to battle in this life between fear and remembrance, of love and faith and a higher truth.

So as I see it, whilst we may not have stability right now, we do have a wave of change that is hacking through illusions about the old system, and its reliability. An opportunity to centre our intention on the changes that we wish to see. Which is why I decided to post. This thread is not irrelevant to discussion elsewhere, on survival mode, or long drawn-out draconian shutdowns, economic war moves and debates over bioweapons. If anything it's even more relevant. Because it is, as it always has been, about the existence of choice. The reality of our imagination, and our very real ability to rewrite the scripts that are no longer (or never were) in alignment with the highest good.

Wishing strength to you and Mrs Frazier, Wade. And much love to all passing through.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Chris Gilbert (Today), Hym (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (Today), Krist (Today), kudzy (Today), Wade Frazier (Yesterday)

23. Link to Post #8612
    Thanks

Hi:

I have stated it before, that it is kind of funny to me that Melinda is not sure if she should post or not, and I have had to coax her into posting. I was insightful in my youth, but also naïve. As I have stated plenty, if I had not had my ride with Dennis, I would likely not have much worth saying. After my days of radicalization, I hit the books, and without my days of radicalization, I might have never really hit the books, discovered Noam, Ed, and Howard, etc. After years of study, I finally began to write for the public, but it took hiring an editor in the year 2000 to make my work into what it is today. Oh, the learning never ends, and I am always trying to improve as a writer, but when I published my work in 2001 and afterward, I began attracting the attention and praise from world authorities on the subjects that I wrote about. My work held up, I did a competent job of it, at least well enough to do justice to the topics that I write about. So, I was not just a legend in my own mind ( ), but it held up to the scrutiny of world authorities whose work I respected. Eventually, I gained the confidence to do what I do today, and really, I answer to no authority other than my conscience and what I think will help the Fifth Epoch manifest while not putting those I seek at undue risk.

The Internet is a great leveler in ways, as there is not much of a price of admission, and anybody can self-publish their work with little expense or effort. That also means that there is a growing mountain of chaff and disinformation on the Internet, and I see it trap the naïve and unwary all the time. Oh, there is wheat out there, if you know where to look for it.

On the subject of the Fifth Epoch and how to get there (and how not to get there), if nothing else, my perspective is a unique one, and we will see if what I am doing makes a dent, and I actually know that it is making a dent, when I see Melinda’s posts. She does not have a scientific background, but if anybody today gets the gist of what I am attempting, it is Melinda, and how dare she think that her posts are not worthy! They will stand the test of time, and likely become part of the historical record on how members of my little band visualized with great clarity what humanity was on the brink of.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 19:21.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (Today), Krist (Today), Melinda (Yesterday)

25. Link to Post #8613
    Thanks

Hi:

As a little addendum to yesterday’s post, reacting to Melinda’s latest, if the end of harm to all life on Earth, to support human lifestyles, and the end of human drudgery, was a human priority, it would all be easily solved. I’ll likely add a little to my Fifth Epoch summary in the essay update, on the end of light and noise pollution, along with air and water pollution, and all environmental harm. My guess is that in this world, no living thing is harmed by people, and maybe no living thing is harmed at all. What a worthy goal, and something that Fifth Epoch peoples can aim for, just as slavery ended in the Fourth Epoch. But until the Fifth Epoch arrives, that goal is not very pursuable. It would all seem like some Peter Pan fantasy to people today, just like the end of slavery was an insane idea three centuries ago.

Every Epoch has been founded on its energy practices, and the Fifth Epoch will be no different. Without free energy, the Fifth Epoch can’t manifest, and until it manifests, the Fifth Epoch will be unimaginable, or the masses will react to the idea of it with denial and fear, which is normal. What I am doing is not intended to reach the masses, but the awake and awakening. The masses will only be reached when free energy is delivered into their lives. It has always been this way, and it was one of the key lessons of my journey. It took many years of study, after my radicalizing journey, trading notes with people such as Brian, and the like, to understand what I was seeing, and how even the “smart” often treated free energy like the enemy, or something to be ridiculed before dismissal, as austerity was instead preached, to a large and growing audience, while Brian was shut out from the same venues with his free energy message. It was surreal at first, but reading Bucky’s work, for example, helped me understand what I was encountering.

So, for now, our audience will be a small one, and our work will be incomprehensible or seem crazy to nearly all people. That takes some getting used to.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 11:25.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Dennis Leahy (Today), Krist (Today), Mac (Today), Melinda (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst 1 331 381 421 431